Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ UncleGadget's YouTube ~ Home

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page Facebook

Author Topic: Sissy baby in North Carolina Seeking caregiver  (Read 73 times)

Icansplitatoms

Sissy baby in North Carolina Seeking caregiver
« on: January 08, 2018, 04:57:35 PM »
I'm a 24 year old sissy baby in North Carolina. I am currently in graduate school, hoping to earn my PhD in the next few years. I'm looking for a hopefully in person relationship with a caregiver. I am not opposed to having a daddy, but I'm not really interested in pursuing a sexual relationship with a daddy. You might be able to change that over time, but don't expect anything right away. I'm also not a sissy 24/7. While I do enjoy being diapered, it isn't something I need every day in my life.

Kinkwise, I love diapers, bondage, pegging, anal play, and spankings. I have been to play parties in the past, and am a heavy bottom. So, spank away, if that is your thing  :P I have a few toys at my disposal as well. I have a couple dil-dos and butt plugs. I also have several dresses and rompers. I have rope, restraints, and a few spanking implements as well. I wouldn't say that I have a little age. I enjoy being treated as a little, with all the wonderful things that accompany that, but I wouldn't say there is a specific age that I play at.

Outside of kink I enjoy the outdoors, especially camping, hiking, and skiing. I also love taking photographs, playing video games, and cuddling. I am currently reading A Song of Ice and Fire, but unfortunately, I only have about 150 pages left before I finish it :( Next I plan on watching the series.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope to hear from some awesome people soon!

Icansplitatoms

Re: Sissy baby in North Carolina Seeking caregiver
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 05:11:23 PM »
I'm also on fetlife, under the same name.

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 08:53:41 PM »
Just a little curious... Isn't A Song of Ice and Fire also HBO's Game of Throne's?

I've heard a lot about the series, but I don't get HBO, & never actually found anybody that I know personally who actually seen much of the series. I've seen clips of it, & it wasn't enough to entice me to get it.

Icansplitatoms

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 09:48:25 PM »
Yes it is. The first book in the series is A Game of Thrones. I've watched the first season of the show. I don't know that I would have enjoyed it if I hadn't read the books. If you enjoy fantasy and intrigue, I recommend giving them a shot. The books are also much less graphic than the show.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, & Sissy Stories. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, there are no ads, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: sissify, sissification, sissyfication, feminization, petticoated, adult baby stories, diaper stories, regression, Sissy stories, ABDL stories, sissies, crossdressing, crossdressers, transvestites, transsexuals, adult babies, sissy boys, diaper, diapered, frilly dresses, ruffles, bows, lace, & tutu.