Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ UncleGadget's YouTube ~ Home

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page Facebook

Author Topic: Not quite ready  (Read 26600 times)

SissyShellyDC

• Dolly
Re: Not quite ready
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2018, 11:26:31 AM »
I hope you continue this delightful story in the new year!

George

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2018, 06:58:58 AM »
I love your story I hope that chapter 21 will come out soon and could you add  tights

Ahiru

• Super Sissy
Not quite ready - Chapter 21
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2018, 09:17:27 PM »
Jeremy found he couldn’t stop cringing, as he waddled down the path towards St Helen’s.  His heart was pounding at such a rapid pace, he hoped he would pass out and then wouldn’t have to endure this horror.  Malcolm squeezed his mittened hand reassuringly, reinforcing the gesture with a wide smile.  His comfort seemed for entirely different reasons to what Jeremy was decidedly nervous about.

The Pansy table were waddling in pairs with their shoes clicking on the path, their petticoats flouncing with the motion and the bells on their reins tinkling merrily.  Jeremy was being made to hold Malcolm’s hand and they were behind the other pair, Rupert and Thomas.  Miss Lilly was holding Malcolm and Rupert’s leash and another girl, Miss Jane, was holding his and Thomas’ leash.

Looking ahead, Jeremy thought that maybe, just maybe, no one would see them.  It was class time, after all.  But whenever he would glance up at the windows of the classroom, he could see girls pointing, sniggering and talking to their neighbours.  He could only imagine what they were saying, but the imagination could be a cruel thing.  His cheeks were bright red, he felt like he was going to cry at any moment, and to make matters worse...he was soaking his nappies and hadn’t even felt the flow start!

They weaved their way through the school, around buildings and even walking past the field where students were exercising!  Miss Lilly and Miss Jane made the boys stop and wave to the students, when they were close enough.  When Jeremy refused, Miss Jane grabbed hold of his wrist and waved his hand for him.  He bit his lip and whimpered, when he saw a couple of students approaching.

“Jane!  Is that a new one?  I don’t think I’ve ever seen him before.  He is awfully cute though!  Are the curls natural?  Are his nappies wet?”  One of the girls busily started lifting his skirts and playing with his curls, as she fired off these questions.

“Yeah, he probably is wet, it’s only his first day and he’s got no control at all.  We’d only just changed him after lunch too!  With his natural curls and…”  Jeremy burst into tears, unable to take the humiliation, “...sissiness, I think he’s right where he belongs.”

“Awww, he’s crying!  Do you reckon he’s happy?”  The girl gave him a condescending hug, while her friend spoke up.

“He looks kind of familiar, I think he’s that shrimp my brother goes to school with...or rather used to go to school with.  Wait til I tell him where he is now!”

This only made Jeremy sob louder, wailing.  The other babies tried their best to console him with their overly soppy hugs and kisses, Jeremy was too distraught to push them away.  The two students would have continued to press the issue with mock concern, had it not been for their irate teacher calling for them to return to the class.  They rolled their eyes and gave Jeremy a peck on the cheek, before giggling and running back to their exercises.

Jeremy wanted this walk to end, it felt like an eternity since it had begun.  The girls somehow managed to waste at least an hour, before heading back towards the nursery school.  Jeremy wondered where the other groups had walked to, he hadn’t seen any at the school.  His thoughts were interrupted by the girls’ chatter.  Jane stated to Lilly, “Next time, I want to choose where we go since you chose the school this time, okay?”

Lilly smiled sweetly, in response, “Sure, Jane, fair is fair.  Though you have to admit, we had to show off Jeremy on his first day.  The girls would have killed us if we didn’t.”

“Oh yeah, of course.”

Jeremy looked at the other three boys.  Why didn’t they look upset?  Did they like being babies or were they just trying to avoid punishment?  Were they all like him and was being made to be here because they wet the bed?  He felt like he needed someone to confide in, but he wasn’t sure he would ever get the chance.

SissyShellyDC

• Dolly
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2018, 08:11:42 AM »
Thank you so much!  I love this story.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Dec. 9, 2017. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, & Sissy Stories. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, there are no ads, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: sissify, sissification, sissyfication, feminization, petticoated, adult baby stories, diaper stories, regression, Sissy stories, ABDL stories, sissies, crossdressing, crossdressers, transvestites, transsexuals, adult babies, sissy boys, diaper, diapered, frilly dresses, ruffles, bows, lace, & tutu.