Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page on Facebook

Author Topic: Cucksat  (Read 39764 times)

Little_Susie

• Princess
Cucksat
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 04:08:47 PM »
I love this story and glad that you are continuing it. I can't wait to find out what his mother-in-law does next.
Little Susie.

pansyamy

• Dolly
Cucksat
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 03:06:27 AM »
yes iam thirlled that your cotinuing  this story ,thanks

suzisissy

Cucksat
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 06:22:29 PM »
You started by giving us a single Lay's chip in chapter 1.  Now you've added to your desire with a second tantalizing chip by posting chapter 2.   Please feed us chapter 3 and temporarily satisfy our tickled taste buds.  Please!  You have to know we want, no, need, more delicious mind treats after 2 tastes.

billy

• Baby Buns
Cucksat
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2012, 04:41:29 PM »
Here's another boy asking for another chapter. PLEASE!
billy

frillibabi

• Mommy's Dearest
Cucksat
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 08:20:46 AM »
This one is taking some time to write - be we are nearly at the conclusion.

As I heard Julie’s car pull out of the drive my mind returned to my predicament. I had managed to pee at last and my bottom was hurting from the hard edge of the potty. Elizabeth stood above me and looking down at me enquired if I was “all done”.
“Yes” I replied
“Yes, Nana” she corrected me.
“Yes Nana” I sheepishly parroted.
Elizabeth then told me to stand and she came over to inspect the contents of the potty.
“Well” she smirked “it looks like everything is in proportion – small dic-k, small bladder! I’ve seen dogs pee more than that!” and then amused at her own joke she laughed. “You really are one pathetic sissy, aren’t you”?
I just stood there, and looked at the floor, feeling as though my cheeks were burning.
She said “I’m talking to you sissy, I said, You really are one pathetic sissy, aren’t you, I do hope you are not being rude and ignoring me” her tone now quite threatening.
“No Nana” I stuttered.
“No, you’re not a pathetic Sissy? Are you arguing with me?” she said sharply, beginning to sound angry “Are you looking for a spanking sissy”
“No please Nana” I pleaded, “I am a pathetic sissy, I am Nana, I wasn’t ignoring you, please Nana don’t spank me!”
My mother-in-law just snorted and told me to empty the contents of the potty in the downstairs bathroom and return to her immediately.
I wandered down the corridor gingerly carrying the pink potty for fear of spilling its contents with what consequences I could only guess. I was still without my panties and as the short skirt swayed as I walked I found myself being unable to deal with the resultant swelling.
When I returned to the lounge my mother-in-law was holding my frilly rumba panties in her hand. She looked at me and announce “We’d better get you back into these”. Fearing the discovery of my semi-erect condition and the embarrassment it would cause me, I tried to take the panties from her in the hope she would let me put them on, and turn her attention elsewhere.
Unfortunately my mother-in-law’s attention was fully centred on me. She snatched the panties from my grasp and announced “Oh no, sissies aren’t allowed to dress themselves”. She held the panties open so I could step into them. I say step in – in fact, quite deliberately she held them just above my knee level so I had to “step up” into them. The movement was very embarrassing for me and she proceeded to lift my skirt and petticoats to pull the panties up my thighs she caught sight of my rigid member.
Before I knew what had happened she had slapped my face very hard and pushed me back onto the settee I had been standing in front of.
“You stay there you dirty little slut!” my mother-in-law commanded, glaring at me in a very menacing way “don’t you move one muscle” and with that she stormed out of the room.
I waited, quaking, for about 10 minutes. When she returned my mother-in-law appeared less angry but very determined.
“Stand” she commanded “and hold that skirt and petticoats up” She seated herself in the settee and quickly pulled me over her knee. Before I knew what was happening my right arm was being pulled back and pinioned over my back as she began her assault on my bared behind with her hairbrush.
“I will not” SMACK  “have you” SMACK getting excited “SMACK” in my presence” SMACK  “That is the behaviour” SMACK “of a selfish” SMACK “dirty” SMACK “disobedient” SMACK “sissy”.
The lecture and the smacking went on for quite some time. Well before it was over I was begging and pleading for her to stop. I was promising to be good and telling her how sorry I was. All the usual things that a good spanking brings out but it had no effect on her – if anything I think she was enjoying the humiliating state she had reduced me too.
Finally she stopped and released my arm and pushed me to the floor. I just lay there bawling my eyes out. I was on my back, my hands on my bottom trying to rub the pain away. I wasn’t concentrating too much on my mother-in-law who was standing over me fiddling with what looked like a small plastic ring and tube. If I hadn’t been in such a distressed and distracted state I might have been able to have done something – on the other hand maybe I wouldn’t have been able to, the woman had me where she wanted me. Anyway, I suddenly became aware that she was pulling the ring over my scrotum before swiftly inserting my now shrivelled member into the tube. Before I could say anything there was a click as she inserted a small lock into the mechanism and announced, “I think that will stop that happening again eh?”
To say I was in shock would be an understatement. I was powerless as my mother-in-law pulled me to my feet, pulled my panties into place and led me to the corner where she told me to “face the wall, stop your crying and reflect on what a silly sissy you are”.
I stood there for what was probably half an hour, but seemed like hours, whilst my mother-in-law came and went. Occasionally she would make comments that deeply hurt me like “I wonder if Julie’s found a stud yet – maybe they are having sex already” causing me to start crying again, to which she’d say “you really are a cry baby sissy aren’t you? Maybe I should put you in diapers!”
It was maybe half an hour before I was allowed out of the corner. My mother-in-law then lectured me on how I could expect another visit over her knee if I ever disrespected her again. She told me that she knew I had been through her underwear drawer at her house when I’d visited with Julie and that she had brought a treat for me. She then pulled from her bag a pair of black satin and lace panties that I recognised from her drawer.
“I slept in these last night sissy – just for you.” Then she laughed, “now you are going to wear them” I looked at her somewhat confused and with that she pulled the panties over my head, placing the somewhat musky crotch over my nose and mouth.
“Isn’t Nana kind to you sissy, bringing you treats like this? I was obviously meant to say something but was too shocked to answer. A swift smack to my already sore bottom acted as a powerful reminder to what was required.
“Yes Nana, thank you Nana, thank you,” I blurted out.
“You’re learning sissy, you are learning. Slowly” she laughed.
“Now I think its bedtime for you young lady” she announced “lets get you upstairs and ready” and with that she led me by the arm, her panties still in place over my face, up the stairs.
First she supervised me washing myself and brushing myself. I looked longingly at the toiler, hoping I would be able to use it before I retired for the night, but Nana just tut tutted and asked did I want the potty. I nodded in silence but she merely said, “What does sissy want?” and I knew that I had to say “can I please have the pink potty Nana” which she then produced with a smile placing it on the floor before me.
 Ablutions complete I was led to my now feminised bedroom.
Laid out on the bed was a white satin baby doll nightie with matching frilly panties. Had I not now been imprisoned in the plastic chastity device I would have welcomed the thrill of their feel. I knew, however, that wearing them now would tantalise me without any hope of fulfilling the thrill they provoked. I am sure my mother-in-law was aware of my thoughts as she said “I don’t think sissy will be enjoying her nightwear as much in future, eh?” I wasn’t sure if she expected a reply, but fearful that she think I was being disrespectful I answered that I was not.
However there was a further surprise for me indicating a change in my nighttime routine as my mother-in-law produced an oversized cloth diaper and said, in a very matter of fact way “lets get you into this”.
At the risk of another spanking for challenging her authority I blurted out “Please Nana, do we have to? Please?”
She just laughed at me “You are a pathetic sissy wearing little girls dresses and panties, whose wife is out on a date, you have just be spanked by your mother-in-law and you are now wearing a chastity device. When you wake up you will be a cuckold. Nervous? I bet you are; I’d put money on you not being able to control your bladder tonight. I certainly do not want to spend the evening checking if you need the potty or you are dry. You are wearing this and if you can keep it dry all night we’ll see if I can’t find another pair of my panties as a treat for you. Now get on your back so I can get it pinned in place!”
I knew she was right – I was nervous. I was thinking about Julie and where she might be, and with who, and doing what. Maybe my mother-in-law was right. Maybe it would be better if I had the protection of the nappy. After all if in didn’t need it I would prove she was wrong.
I lay on my back as the nappy was pinned around me. Then came the crinkly plastic pants that she snaked up my legs and thighs before pulling into place. When she was satisfied that all was in place I was allowed to stand and put on the nightie and matching pants.
My mother-in-law pulled back the covers of my bed and I climbed in. She tucked the sheet in and kissed me gently on the forehead saying “goodnight sissy, remember, by morning you will be a cucky too! Sweet dreams” and with that she turned and walked away, turned off the light and closed the door.
It was still only 8.30 but I was tucked up in bed waiting to be cuckolded, my wife was out looking for studs and my mother-in-law was downstairs cucksitting. Everything was in place for the final humiliating instalment.

Little_Susie

• Princess
Cucksat
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 04:19:23 PM »
I am reallly enjoying this story and looking forward to some more.

As you say feedback is very important, it's what keeps me writing.

Little Susie.

samantha

• Super Sissy
Cucksat
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 03:43:08 AM »
great story sweetie,i luv this one

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Aug. 1, 2018. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender