Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more I can give back!

There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Share this page on Facebook

Author Topic: Spencer's Day Out  (Read 6345 times)

Andlat

• Story Queen
Re: Spencer's Day Out
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 01:24:19 AM »
“You heard me. Sing ‘I’m a Little Teapot’ with all the actions.” Spencer groaned, but stood up. Becky sat on the couch. “Make it good or we’ll just keep doing it until I’m pleased.” Spencer began to sing in a falsetto with as much energy as he could, desperate to get this over with.
“Tip me over and pour me out.”
“How adorable!” Becky said. Diane clapped from the stairs.
“I’m so glad I walked in just in time to see that sweet performance!” She exclaimed. She hurried across the floor and hugged Spencer tightly. “You were just the cutest little thing ever!”
“Thank you, mommy.” Spencer mumbled.
“But, it’s probably your bedtime.”
“Already? It’s eight o’clock.” Spencer whined.
“Do you need a spanking?” Spencer quickly shook his head. Diane followed him upstairs, knowing that her plans would be ruined if she didn’t play this perfectly. She followed Spencer into his room and pulled his covers back. “Climb in.”
“Dressed like this?”
“Of course, why not?” Spencer didn’t have a good answer for that, so he climbed in. Diane tucked him in and kissed his forehead. “Good night, sweetie. Tomorrow’s another day.” With that, she turned out the lights and closed the door. Tomorrow was another day, and that meant another dress for Spencer. As she sat on her bed, she recalled everything that had happened throughout the day. While Spencer had been in the shower that morning, Becky and she had gotten rid of all of his clothes, replacing them with the new clothes Diane and Mary had bought. His closet was full of pretty party dresses. His boxer drawer was now full of panties. His sock drawer now contained tights and stockings. The rest of his drawers were full of more dresses, nightgowns and even some swimming suits for the summer months. The bottommost drawer contained the new bedding that would be revealed tomorrow. Spencer would never again wear anything even remotely male. Diane smiled to herself. It was going to be rough for the first few days, but she was convinced that soon enough, Spencer would become the perfect little sissy.

The End?

samantha

• Super Sissy
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 02:49:25 AM »
this is a very nice story sweetie

iwantaskirt

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 04:37:44 AM »
Wonderful wonderful story..Thank you

Andlat

• Story Queen
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2014, 06:11:28 PM »
Wonderful wonderful story..Thank you
Thank you very much! :)

this is a very nice story sweetie

Thank you very much! :)

diapered babyevan

• Dolly
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2014, 05:22:51 PM »
The only thing I'd say is why is the mom sissifying Spenser? Nice story, but I hope there will be more, so we can find out why his mom is doing it. Is she mad at males or is it something Spencer did. I guess he is small, since he is looking like a six year old.

That said, nicely written story. I hope I see more of it.

Andlat

• Story Queen
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2014, 02:59:42 PM »
The only thing I'd say is why is the mom sissifying Spenser? Nice story, but I hope there will be more, so we can find out why his mom is doing it. Is she mad at males or is it something Spencer did. I guess he is small, since he is looking like a six year old.

I am contemplating continuing the story, although I am not sure where to go from what the original story has established. There would most likely be a bit of a time skip, but I am not certain as to the plot.
In regards to your question as to why his mom is sissying him, it's intentionally vague, but it does seem that his grandmother is the primary cause of Spencer's journey toward femininity. That is all that I'll say on that for now.

diapered babyevan

• Dolly
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2014, 11:38:29 PM »

I am contemplating continuing the story, although I am not sure where to go from what the original story has established. There would most likely be a bit of a time skip, but I am not certain as to the plot.
In regards to your question as to why his mom is sissying him, it's intentionally vague, but it does seem that his grandmother is the primary cause of Spencer's journey toward femininity. That is all that I'll say on that for now.

As I said great story for the most part. Hope you do ...

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since Aug. 1, 2018. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

web
statistics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender