Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Photoshoot  (Read 34877 times)

Sissy Poopsie

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Photoshoot
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2018, 02:11:55 PM »
Love it.

I hope lunch is served in his high chair. A nice bib and mommy and aunty feeding him.

DaraJaney

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 01:51:14 AM »
Brian’s mother instructed him to crawl away from the camera and show off his frilly bottom in the nappy cover.  There was a lot of tittering as he did this and he turned quickly and sat down in a huff.  “Oh come on sweetie!” his mother sniggered.  “The sooner you do this the sooner you will be out of that outfit.”  He sighed and turned and wiggled his frilly bottom for the camera.

He had to sit on the play-mat in his baby dress while the photographer checked his shots.  It seemed to take longer than usual.  Finally he returned and gave the thumbs up.  “We are running a little over schedule so let’s go”, he told them.

His Mum led him back to the dressing room where Anna was holding up a lemon baby dress.  Brian cringed.  He had to stand there while they removed his bonnet and nappy cover and unbuttoned his pink dress.  He didn’t protest any longer when they fitted the lemon dress onto him with its matching bonnet and nappy cover.  This bonnet was a different design with a very wide brim with three rows of lace.  His nappy cover had a large lacey pink heart sewn on his bottom and lots of little hearts in the pattern.

Once again he had to pose with the rattles and dolls.  His mother put some milk in the big baby bottle for him to swig for the camera.  And again he had to crawl so that the cute pink heart on his tush could be photographed.  In the middle of it all the camera broke down.  The photographer fiddled with it and disappeared to his workshop.

Brian looked up at his mum.   â€śNg  nnnggg  ng ngee!”  “What sweetie?”  He spat out the soother and it dangled from his dress.  “I need to pee!”  “That’s ok sweetie” she replied.  He stood up for her to help him out of the outfit.  “That’s a real nappy, you can use it.”  “What?”  Anna held her hand up to her face to try to hide her amusement.

Just then the photographer came back.  “We’ll have to start again with this camera.”  Brian didn’t want to argue about using his nappy in front of the photographer.  His mum pushed his soother back in and steered him towards the play mat.

He reckoned if he cooperated it would be over sooner and he could go to the toilet.  But the pressure on his bowels grew.  He tried to give his mother pleading looks but she ignored them.  The photographer said “ok let me check these”.  Brian cringed at having to wait longer.  “You haven’t taken any with him holding the dolls on that camera”, his mother reminded him.  “Oh yes!”

Brian was dismayed.  There was no way he could hold on for more photos and then wait for them to be checked.  His bowel surrendered and he started peeing into his nappy.    He was distraught.  His mother pushed a doll into his arms.  He was fighting back the tears as pee continued to soak his nappy.  “Have you wet your nappy?” she asked him straight up.  The photographer looked up in surprise.

Tears formed at Brian’s eyes and it was clear to everyone that he had indeed wet his nappy.  “Just a few more photos”, his mother told him.  He had to sit there in his soggy nappy hugging a doll while the photographer clicked away.  When his mother looked at the shots she went “ah, what a sweet sad look on his face.  We’ll definitely have to use those!”

He had to sit in his soggy nappy while the photographer checked the photos.  He returned warning “we are about an hour behind schedule now”.  His mum quickly pushed Brian towards the dressing room.  He cooperated and waddled as fast as he could to get the nappy off.

They took off his bonnet, shoes, nappy cover, dress and tights.  Then his mother produced a pink fleecey onesie and held it out for him to step into.   â€śNnnggg!”  He realized that he was still suc-king on the damn soother.  He spat it out.  “Mum.  You have to take this off me”, he insisted pointing at his wet nappy with his mittens.

“There isn’t time sweetie.  It’s ok the plastic pants will hold the wet in.”  Brian was stunned.  It wasn’t ok at all.  Anna pushed his soother back in and his mother made him step into the onesie, pulled it up over his nappy and pushed his arms into the sleeves.  He realized that the onesie was footed and the hands were closed in with padding.  His mother buttoned it up the back.

The onesie was elasticated at the wrist, ankles and just above the waist.  The last really emphasized the thickness of his nappy.  The other two ensured that the hands and feet were secured in their padded ends.  His mother tied a dainty pink bonnet on his head with a thin lace trim.

He couldn’t believe that he was being pushed out in an already soaked nappy to do the photoshoot.  As he waddled along he could feel pee slushing around at the bottom of his plastic pants.  He cringed when he sat on the play mat and the soaked nappy squished under him.  He was sure the excess pee must be forced out but he looked down at the crotch of his pink onesie and could not see any damp patch.  He was a little relieved that his thick nappy was doing its job.

When those photos were done the photographer went off to check them.  Brian sat in his onesie still suc-king on the soother and upset about his cooling soggy nappy.

The photographer returned.  “They’re good.  I know we are really late but I’ve got to make a phone call about my weekend gig.  I shouldn’t be more than 10 minutes.

“That’s fine” his mother responded.  “I can change his nappy in the meantime.”  Brian cringed.  The photographer raised his eyebrows but said nothing.  “Changing” his nappy meant that he was not finished with the baby outfits.

Sissy Poopsie

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2018, 02:29:02 AM »
OMG what a great chapter. I loved it please gives us more of the same please.

Its going to become more embarrassing for baby Brian I think. Well lets hope so anyway. :D :D

DaraJaney

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2018, 01:47:57 AM »
Brian’s mother took a clean nappy and plastic pants from a duffle bag.  She wiped Brian off with wet wipes before pinning him into the clean nappy.  Almost immediately Anna was holding a lilac baby dress.  She quickly dressed him in it. It had three flouncy layers of taffeta over the petticoats.  She also had matching lilac tights that she was particularly pleased having acquired.  The matching frilly bloomers were pulled up over his nappy.  In this case his dress almost covered his nappy but the lace trimmed leg openings of his bloomers protruded well below his petticoats.  His lilac bonnet was tied in place and he was pushed out quickly.

The photographer was clearly rushed but his mum insisted on all the usual photos with rattles, dolls, crawling to show off his frilly bloomers.

When finished the photographer looked at his watch.  “We’ll have to hope that those are ok.  I have a train to catch for my weekend gig.”  Brian was relieved that he wasn’t going to have to sit around in this baby dress for longer while the photos were being checked.

“I’ll have to ask you to grab your things quickly and go.  I have to lock up.”  “Sure thing” his mother responded.  She and Anna rushed to the dressing room leaving Brian in the studio wondering what he had to do to speed it along.

They emerged carrying all the bags and headed for the door.  His mother tried to sweep him along.  “Nnnggghhhh!” Brian protested.  He held out his baby dress.  He spat out his soother which as usual dangled on his layers of lace.  “I can’t go out like this!”  “Sorry love you heard him, we have to go.”

The two ladies pushed Brian towards the door.  “Please Mum no!”  “Our car is just on the next street”, she told him.  Brian was aghast.  She couldn’t possibly expect him to walk along a public street in his large size lilac baby dress with bonnet and bloomers  … and lilac tights!

But they pushed him out the door.  “Thanks” said the photographer and locked it behind him.  They had to vacate the building too and before he could protest anymore Brian was bundled out the front door onto the street.  He had desperately tried to grab the door posts to resist being pushed out but couldn’t with his balled-up hands.

He turned and looked up and down the street.  People were approaching from both directions.  He looked down at himself unable to believe that he was out in public in a lilac baby dress with layers of pretty petticoats.  He was definitely wearing a lacey lilac bonnet too because the lace once again framed his vision.

He looked at his reflection in the glass doorway because he couldn’t see below his petticoats.  It was clear that his frilly bloomers could be seen below his petticoats.  His mother pushed the soother back into his mouth.  He didn’t resist, accepting the bit of extra cover it gave him.

“Come along sweetie”, his mother said trying to sound normal.  Brian waddled along beside her.  The only option now was to get it over with.  A lady met them coming in the opposite direction.  Her jaw hung low as she saw the oversized baby in lacey lilac and seemingly wearing a nappy.  She turned with her mouth agape as they passed her.

The next lady who came along was not so easily avoided.  She spotted the vision from well off.  She walked straight at them so they couldn’t pass so easily.  “So who is this little angel”, she asked with a raised eyebrow.  His mother had to think quickly.  “This is Cissy!”  was what jumped into her head.  Brian flinched.  He was stuck.  The ladies had all stopped and he didn’t want to waddle off on his own dressed like this.

“What a pretty outfit!” the lady commented –Brian was sure it was meant sarcastically.  “Thank you” his mother smiled.  “Give the lady a twirl … Cissy.”  It took Brian a moment to respond to his new name and another to sigh in disbelief.  He turned quickly trying to get it over with but his petticoats fluttered up revealing his full frilly bloomers.

“And ….” the lady paused before asking the blindingly obvious question “how old is Cissy?”  Brian suc-ked hard on his soother.  “Well little Sissy has a development problem.  She’s 10”, his mother lied, “but her development age is nearer one”.  “Oh poor sweetie”, the lady said.  She was still clearly perplexed as to why a ten year old girl was dressed in such a babyish fashion even if she hadn’t developed psychologically.  Surely it was better to try to dress her in normal 10 year old clothes.

“Well we must be off”, his mother said urgently, cutting off any further awkward questions.  She pushed Brian along while the lady watched still in disbelief.  They rounded the corner and came face to face with a teenage girl.  “Come along Cissy”, his mother called, tugging him across the road.  The girl watched his every waddle.

He was so relieved to be in the car. He wanted to lie across the back seat to be out of sight but his mother insisted that he had to be belted in.  Anna hopped into the passenger seat and his mother sat behind the wheel.

He wished he had asked her to take his bonnet off.  He might get away with just the dress which only appeared slightly above the bottom of the car window but the bonnet was definitely going to attract attention.  He pawed at the ribbon tied tightly beneath his chin in a bow.  There was no shifting it.

He realized that he still was suc-king on the soother but reckoned it was now better to keep it in and hide his face more.  If he looked straight ahead then the bonnet hid his face from people in any other car that stopped beside them.

They stopped at lights.  He looked straight ahead.  He could see the front of a car pulling up beside them.  He couldn’t help himself.  He slowly turned towards it to see if anyone was looking.  There were two little girls’ faces pressed against the window looking at his outfit in shock.  He quickly looked straight ahead again but not before he saw one of the girls turn to her mother in the front presumably to tell her to look.  The lights changed and they moved off.  There were many more stops in traffic but he kept looking straight ahead.  He didn’t want to know.  What he didn’t realise was that the bonnet didn’t hide his soother and people could see it bob in and out of the mouth of this very large baby.

They pulled into his home street.  He was terrified that anyone would see him there before his mother could smuggle him into the house.  They passed a couple of children on the street but he looked straight ahead.

His mother pulled into the driveway.  There were just a few yards to the doorway.  Brian wondered if he could make it unseen.  It seemed unlikely in such a noticeable outfit.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2018, 08:42:47 PM »
Dara Janey,

This story keeps getting more enjoyable. Now "Cissy" is in the car in the driveway, concerned with getting from car to house unseen by anyone while in the lilac outfit, having to depend on the dubious mercy of mother and Anna.

I'm sure that the diaper is far from dry.

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2018, 10:29:38 PM »
This chapter reminded me of this image by HinaYui on Deviantart.

https://www.deviantart.com/hinayui/art/Outfit-Design-66-767239330

DaraJaney

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2018, 02:38:33 AM »
Brian’s mother rummaged in her handbag while he squirmed in the car in his nappy.  “Where are my door keys?  Hold on.  I put them in the hemp bag with his clothes.”  She looked at the back seat.  “We do have the hemp bag don’t we?”  She reached back and moved the bags around.  Brian turned and looked as best he could in the view restricted by his bonnet.

“I don’t believe it.  We must have left it behind in the rush!”  Brian was distracted by the sight of two girls coming along the pathway towards them.  He looked front and down terrified of being seen in his baby dress.

“You can come and stay in my house until the photographer comes back from his weekend gig”, Anna offered.  Brian started thinking about the implications of this.  “Thank you so much!” his mother accepted and started the car.  The girls got to the gate as she reversed out.  Brian could hear them.

“Who’s that in the back of Brian’s mum’s car?”  “Is it a baby?”  “She’s too big to be a baby!” the other girl scoffed.  “She’s suc-king on a soother!”  Brian cringed.  The car sped off.  At least he hadn’t heard his name mentioned.

His mother looked in the rear view mirror.  “Sorry sweetie but we left your clothes behind at the studio and can’t get them until Monday.”  Brian was still processing this following the close shave with the girls.

Hearing no response, his mother continued.  “Still, we have your three baby dresses and a sleeper!”  Anna giggled.   â€śNnnggghhh!”  They had reached the main road and Brian was reluctant to spit out his soother to protest properly.

“And I have a full bag of nappies and plastic pants” his mother continued to Anna beside her, ignoring his whimpering.  “How many changes do you think he’ll need each day”, Anna asked glancing back at him in his baby dress.  They were surrounded on both sides now by traffic and he couldn’t spit the soother out.   â€śNnnngggghhh, nnnggghhh!” he whimpered.

When they got to Anna’s house he was desperate to get in out of sight and the women followed with the bags containing his baby dresses and nappies.

Once inside and observing them come in with the bags he spat the soother out.  “Mum!  Please!  You can’t keep me in these” he protested holding out his petticoats.  She just smiled sympathetically.  “Sorry sweetie but we don’t have any other clothes for you.  No trousers, shirts or underwear.  It’s lucky that we have the dresses and nappies!”  He didn’t feel lucky.

“We’ll clearly have to keep his hands in those mittens to stop him taking off his dress or nappy”, Anna suggested.  “Can’t have him running around naked in my house!”   Brian sighed heavily.  He stuck his mittens under his arms and tried pull them off but they wouldn’t budge.

Anna went up to the attic to see what she could find that would be useful.  She brought them down to the sitting room.  There was a folded up play-pen and once again a collection of rattles, blocks and things for babies to hit and play notes or make animal noises.

Because real baby things were rejected for Brian’s photo shoot as being disproportionate to his size, he didn’t pay them much attention now.  But Anna set up the octagonal play-pen.  “Look there are other toys built into the side bars”, she pointed out trying to engender some excitement.

She pushed him into the playpen.  He looked at the toys unenthusiastically.  “Try those”, she encouraged him, pointing to a string of different shapes that rotated around a crossways wooden bar.  He had to sit down in the pen to reach them.  She closed the little gate on his pen with a click.

He spun the little shapes and some made different noises.  There was another row of shapes on another side.  He could just about squeeze them with his balled up hands to make squeaks and honks.  “There you go!”  Anna cheered.  He glared at her.  These were pretty miserable.

She gathered all the other toys and dolls and placed them into the play pen beside him.  Clearly he was meant to stay there.   He looked up through the lace of his bonnet at his mother hoping for a reprieve.  “Thank your Auntie Anna sweetie.”  He looked again at the boring baby toys that were meant to amuse him.  He looked at his mittens and realized that they were all he could handle as long as his hands were in them.

He held his hands up and said as plaintively as he could “please mum can you take these off?  I promise I won’t try to …” it killed him to say it “.. . take this dress off or … the nappy.”  He was almost in tears offering to obediently wear a baby dress and nappy.  “That’s good that you promise to wear your baby dress and nappy dear but I won’t be taking those mittens off just in case”, his mother insisted.  “Now you play with your toys while we bring your other dresses up to the spare room.”

Brian sighed.   His mother was watching him.  He started turning the shapes on the play pen and made them rattle and squeak.  He continued playing unenthusiastically with the noisy baby toys in order to satisfy them as they walked around the house.  He looked at the dolls in the pen beside him.  Surely they couldn’t expect him to play with those.

He looked down at his lilac dress and tights, framed in the lace of his bonnet and realized that he was dressed more sissily than any of the dolls.

Anna stuck her head in the door.  He resumed playing with the blocks to keep her happy.  “Would you like something to drink”, she asked cheerfully.  He nodded.  She went off to the kitchen and returned with a baby bottle of purple juice.  She leaned into his play pen and placed it beside him.  He sighed and gave her a withering look.  “Well you won’t be able to hold a cup little Cissy.”

She left the room and he looked despondently at the baby bottle.  Well he was thirsty and nobody was looking.   He had to hold it up the between his two mittens.  He wondered could he get the teat off and drink it properly but it was firmly screwed on.  He held it up and suc-ked on the teat.  He shuddered at the taste of the juice.  He winced and looked at the purple liquid.  What was it?  He suc-ked again but that was all he could manage for now.

His mum and Anna started cooking dinner.  He sat in the play-pen wondering did he really have to sit in it.  He could easily climb over the low sides.  But Anna had put all the toys in there with him.  He looked around the room and there was nothing else to interest him.  He might as well stay there.  He put his mitten through the round handle of a rattle and held it up.  He shook it and it duly rattled.

When he was thirsty again he picked up the bottle and suc-ked on the teat.  His mother appeared at the door.  She came in smiling at him suc-king on the bottle.  Then she frowned.  “What’s that?” she asked.  He was embarrassed at being caught voluntarily suc-king on the bottle.  She looked more closely and recognized the prune juice.  She smirked.  “Good baby!”  He glared at her.  “I mean good Cissy!  I’m sorry but it’s the name that jumped into my head at the time” she tittered.  “You can’t say that it’s not appropriate though!”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender