Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Neighbor's Payback  (Read 26599 times)

Hillary

• Ballerina
The Neighbor's Payback
« on: November 27, 2019, 07:15:14 PM »
The Neighbor’s Payback

by Hillary

Mom and I have only had each other since Dad passed away in a car accident four years ago and we did just fine, thank you. However, mom had to go away for the weekend for work. Usually, my grandmother would watch me, however she was visiting my Aunt in another state. So my mother arranged for me  to go to my next door neighbor’s house to be babysat for the weekend.

My neighbor had a boy, Steve, my age, 14 and a 16-year-old girl, Susan. Like us, their dad was no longer in the picture.  I did not get along with Susan. She was always picking on me and acting superior. The only thing that may make this weekend tolerable are the pranks that Steve and I liked to play on his sister.

A few weeks ago, Steve and I had yet again fallen foul of Susan and it wasn't really surprising that Susan wasn't happily disposed when Steve and I finally tested her tolerance beyond breaking point. We had a sleep over week and decided to play the warm water trick on Susan. The one where you stick someone’s finger in warm water while they are sleeping to make them p--. It worked like a charm. We wouldn’t relent in calling Susan a baby or Ms. Potty pants all day. “Do you need a diaper tonight?” we kept repeating.

I packed a small bag and walked next door with my mom. “Thank you, Jill, for taking David for the weekend,” mom said. “I’m sure he won’t be a problem.” “It is our pleasure,” exclaimed Jill, “Why don’t you take your bag up to Steve’s room.”

I passed Susan in the hall and asked “Where’s Steve?” She sneered, “He’s a little tied up right now. You stay away from me this weekend and don’t you dare pull any of your stupid pranks, or else!”

“Or else what?”

“You’ll see, and I guarantee I’ll have the last laugh!” exclaimed Susan.

I dropped my bag off in Steve’s room and started to go back downstairs when I heard faint sounds coming from Susan’s room. ““nnnggg” As I got closer, the sounds got louder and more frequent. “nnnggg…nnnggg.” I opened Susan’s door and went in.

What I saw was unexpected to say the least. There in front of me was a toddler dressed in a white baby frock, strapped into a large stroller. Only it wasn't a toddler, it was Steve! He was securely restrained by the ankles with his feet on the footrest, and his wrists were strapped to the sides of the stroller. Due to the way his legs where restrained, you could see his extravagantly frilled panties which were clearly stretched over a thick nappy.  Much of his face was hidden by a large pink soother in his mouth and by the thick lace of a white bonnet tied on his head with a big white ribbon which was finished in a bow under his chin. You could see the sausage curls dangling from beneath his bonnet. On his feet were white booties trimmed at the top with white lace.  He was wearing a set of white leather baby reins, and they were attached with straps to the back of the pushchair. No doubt about it, this baby wasn't going anywhere. I looked at him incredulously for a moment, and then burst out laughing as he wriggled and writhed helplessly in his baby restraints. He glared at me and tried to talk, “nnnggg…..nnnggg”

All was now becoming clear. Susan obviously hadn't forgotten the prank we pulled a few weeks ago and had clearly dreamed up this exquisitely humiliating revenge on her brother. I still couldn't help grinning as I began to unfasten the soother. “What happened?” I asked as he wriggled to try and undo the straps holding him. “What do you think happened?” he grunted. Frustrated, he said “Undo my arms and feet.” I bent down to untie his feet when he yelled, “Look out!” 

In an instant I was thrown onto my back by Susan. Her mom joined her and lifted me to her bed.  They had obviously planned the operation, without a word they grabbed me by the arms, and dragged me over to the bed. With frightening efficiency, they stripped off my clothes. Susan’s mom pulled my boxer shorts off leaving me squirming on the bed with my private parts fully exposed. Susan pinned my arms to the bed above y head.

Susan’s mom held up a white cotton towel.  “Bottom up”, she instructed.   I frowned at her wondering what this was all about.  Then I saw the large safety pins in her other hand.    I realized that she was going to put a nappy on me.  The idea of finding myself in the same situation as I'd found Steve was something I certainly didn't relish. What full blooded boy would? But by now I was in no position to do anything about it. “Please, no!”

Susan, holding my arms said, “Babies don’t talk, I don’t want to hear another word from you” Despite my protests, Susan  forced a big silicone rubber bulb into my mouth, and tied the dummy in place by some attached ribbons which she wound tightly round my head several times before tying them in a bow behind my head. I began to panic, because I now realized just how vulnerable and helpless, I was. I tried to yell at them to stop but couldn't. The only sound I could make was a muffled “Mmmmmp! Mmmmm! Mmmmmmf!’

“Turn over onto your stomach” Susan said as her mom was Still holding my legs. I see Susan’s Mom reach for the bottle of baby powder and suddenly I feel the powder on my bottom as I see her shaking the bottle. I dare not fight Her as She puts the bottle back down near my feet and I feel Her hand on my bottom as She spreads the powder on me. She tells me to turn onto my back and orders me to spread my legs wide and I do She actually smiles and softens Her tone for a moment and says, "Oh what a good little sissy baby – spreading your legs nice and wide so Mommy can powder you."  She begins to sprinkle the baby powder onto my crotch and tiny male genitals telling me to keep my legs spread wide and not move. Totally embarrassed, I couldn’t help but react to being powdered.  “You seem to like this.” Susan observed.

I pleaded,   â€śMmmmmp! Mmmmm! Mmmmmmf!” Susan’s mom ignored my pleas and pulled the nappy around my bottom, up between my legs and pinned it in place. I lay back and stared at the ceiling in frustration.  Next thing she was pulling some kind of plastic pants up my legs.  She made me lift my bottom while she pulled these over my nappy.
and tucked them in under my nappy at the waist and legs.

“Now then” said Susan’s mom,  “We can do this the easy way, in which case you'll let me dress you, or we can do it the hard way, which means we force you into them anyway. What's it to be?” Looking at her I decided that the easy way would be preferable but with the pacifier in I could not answer. Susan untied and removed the pacifier. With a sigh I said “The easy way I suppose. But, why are you doing this to us?”

“Serves you right” Susan snapped back, “making me wet myself a few weeks ago and teasing me that I was a baby and needed diapers was the last straw.” Susan’s mom added, “Having Steve and you spend this weekend as little baby girls hopefully will  stop you from pranking Susan. Do you know how embarrassed she was?” “Open up” Susan said as she pushed the soother back into my mouth and tied it behind my head. 

Looking at me and smiling for a moment, Susan said “Now let's see how you look wearing this lovely baby frock.” She picked up the baby frock from the bed and held it in front of herself with her head on one side, grinning widely. 'Isn't it sweet?' she giggled. Sweet wasn't the word. It was positively adorable if I'd really been a little girl and was exactly what baby girls are expected to wear. It was now that I had time to take a proper look at it, and I didn't like what I saw. It was made of white satin, with a peter pan collar and short puffed sleeves. It fastened with a long row of small pearl buttons down the back and had pale pink and blue smocking across the front. To finish off the baby look, the frock had a sash belt which tied in a bow at the back. There was a smocking pattern across the front, and the baby frock was quite short, which meant that the wearer's nappy and plastic baby pants would be frequently visible. All in all, it was perfect for a baby girl.

”Right” said Susan, “That's enough looking, let's get you into it.” She placed the frock over my head and pulled my arms into the sleeves. Then she stood behind me and fastened up the buttons. Finally, she tied the sash belt in a large non-slip bow and smoothed the frock down around me. 'Good' she smiled, “That's a perfect fit. Next she took out a pair of white panties with rows of pink lace across the seat.  Susan had him sit on the bed but and pulled the panties up his legs.  His next attempt to get up off the bed only allowed her to pull the panties up over his nappy.

“Now sit down while I put your shoes and socks on.” I sat down on the bed and picking them up she pulled the white cotton ankle socks onto my feet, turning them down neatly. They were typical little girl socks, with a pretty frill around the ankle. Now came the shoes. They certainly were the very essence of a little girl's shoe, black shiny patent leather T-bar strap shoes with a buckle at the side of the foot. The shoe style was once again in keeping with what little girls are supposed to wear. She took out a white frilly bonnet and tied it under my chin as I pouted.  “Mmmmm!” I growled through the dummy. 

She stood back to look at me and smiled. “Yes, I think we're getting there” she said, “But before we go any further, I think we'd better take some extra precautions to stop you from interfering with what we have in mind for you.” She opened a draw and took out a pair of soft leather fingerless mittens. “Right” she said, “Hold out your hand and make a fist.” I did so, and she slid one of the close-fitting mittens onto my hand. It was fitted with laces much like a small boxing glove, and pulling the laces tight, she tied them in a non-slip double bow. Then she buckled up an additional sewn-in strap firmly around my wrist so that my hand was now imprisoned securely in a clenched fist position within the mitten. 'Now the other one' she said, and in no time both my hands were completely helpless. “And just to make your hands prettier” she said, “We'll add these.” She took a pair of white woolen fingerless mittens that she pulled on top of the leather mittens and tied them securely in place with sewn-in pink ribbons around the wrists.

“Good” smiled Susan approvingly, “Now let's see about keeping our little toddler under control. We don't want you wandering around, do we?” She picked up the pink leather baby reins, which had babyish transfers on the front, and were fitted with three small bells that jingled every time she moved them. Grinning, she held them out towards me and said “Come along little girl, arms in.” I obediently put my arms in through the straps, and she swiftly moved behind me and fastened the buckles tightly behind me. The reins were fitted with several D rings which could obviously be used to anchor the wearer onto almost anything.

I looked over to my Steve who was quietly sitting in the stroller. I realized that I was dressed just like him. I wondered what laid ahead for us.

edwina

• Baby Buns
Re: The Neighbor's Payback
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 10:12:27 PM »
pweeze pweeze want more stowie ,me too wearing pwetty pink pwastic pantieth over my dipees , and pwetty pink dwess

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 12:25:15 AM »
Excellent start to the story looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Hillary

• Ballerina
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 08:47:52 AM »
'There we are” grinned Susan clipping a leash to his reins, “That'll keep our little girl under control. It’s dinner time. Let's take them downstairs to give them their bottles.” Susan’s Mom undid the straps holding Steve into his stroller. She then unclipped his reins from the seat and lifted him out. Clipping his leash onto his baby reins she pulled the loop over her wrist and took a firm hold of his hand instructing him to come to the living room.

Susan gave the leash a sharp jerk to remind me that she had me completely under her control like any naughty toddler. I nearly lost my balance as she pulled on the reins, and I blushed crimson at the thought of being virtually as helpless as a toddler.

We found ourselves waddling down the hall. The plastic panties crinkled with our every move, constantly reminding us of our shameful, infantile underwear. Both Susan and her mom roared with delight. "Oh, you both look so CUTE, " Susan laughed. "What PRETTY little GIRLS! Do you want your big sister to take care of you?"

Both Steve and my waddling were slow. Steve griped his Mommy’s hand tightly so he wouldn’t fall over. He did and he fell hard on his thickly padded bottom. In an attempt to stand up Steve moved forward into a crawling position on his hands and knees. Susan laughed, “I think that the babies should crawl.” “That’s a wonderful idea!” Susan’s mother said, “Steve stay down and crawl, David get down and crawl. Babies can’t walk yet.” “Mmmmm!” I protested through the dummy as I went down on my hands and knees and crawled across the carpet with my thickly nappied bottom waving in the air.

"Look how big their bottoms look in their nappy Susan and the ribbons and lace look so cute" Steve’s mom laughed. "Come on Steve and David you're going to have to get used to crawling around like this now that you're baby girls" Susan told them patting their frilly padded bottom.

We crawled to the stairs. Steve’s Mom noticed our hesitation and explained, “Go down the stairs backward.” She went down a few steps and gently demonstrated on me by easing each of my ankles to the step below. “See, one foot down. Great. Now the other foot.” she said as I eased my way down the steps. She then did the same for Steve.

They pushed us towards the living room, and they snickered as they were forced to craw with their thick nappies on display.  We gloomily followed them into the living room. There was a large wooden-barred play pen in the middle of the room. We pleaded,  “Mmmmmp! Mmmmm! Mmmmmmf! nnnggg…nnnggg.” As we tried to resist being pushed towards it.

Both Susan and her mom guided us into the play pen. Susan took off my leash but produced two short straps with a snap hook lock on each end. She then had us sit facing each other as close as we could. “I want you to hug each other.” Susan said. “Mmmmmp! Mmmmm! Mmmmmmf!”  I protested. Steve eyes went wide in terror as he also protested, “nnnggg…nnnggg!”

With help from her mom, Susan placed us in the Lotus Position. I had to sit in the play pen with my legs extended. They forced Steve to straddle me, with one leg on either side of my hips. Wrap your arms around each other. Susan then used the straps to connect our mittens together so that we were stuck in this position.

Susan and her mom got out of the play pen and Susan swung a catch in place to lock the side of it. The side bars came up almost to our shoulders. Even if we were not stuck tethered together there was no way we could open it with our hands in the mittens. Susan was sniggering as they went into the kitchen to get our dinner ready.

We were left staring at each other. I suppose my eyes were starting to tear up like Steve’s as we contemplated how much more embarrassing this weekend will be. The position we were forced to sit in was starting to be uncomfortable. Steve started wriggling to try to shift his position. I started to wriggle as well. As we moved together, my stomach felt really odd, but it was all a very exciting feeling. This sent a shiver down my spine.  Due to all of this stimulation, my member was expanding. Steve’s eyes changed. He was feeling the same thing. Steve started grinding against me which I started to respond in kind. I was getting close when Susan, her mom and my mom walked into the room laughing carrying baby bottles filled with formula. Oh my god! I was so embarrassed. I then realized that my mother was part of this too.

babygaz

• Princess
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 12:19:37 PM »
what a wonderful little story this is turning into

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 03:01:55 AM »
Love what you're doing with this story. Looking forward to wet nappies and cot time. I'm imagining the weekend turning into a week. :-)

Hillary

• Ballerina
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 03:55:47 PM »
Frustrated, I like Steve realized that we were stuck in the pen tied together until someone let us out. Seeing my mom, I attempted to plead to let us out. But all she heard was “"Mmmmhff, Mmmmhff..." In response, my mother cooeed, leaning over his play pen side, pinching my cheek. "What a woverly ickle wittle girl babykins you are going to be David" Steve’s mom joind in with the baby talk. ”'Oh goodness me, Is my ickle baby all hot and sticky? Does ickle diddums want to get out of her play pen?”

There was a flash ! ... Peter and I started to tear up when we realized Susan had taken a picture of us like this ! ... I could tell that Steve hated it! They just giggled and let us cry. They took turns coming over to coo and try to soothe us like real babies buy rubbing our backs.  This caused our diapers to slowly rub each other.  I could feel the silky pleasure of our diapers sliding against each other as we both squirmed, seeking a more comfortable position.  The material of Steve’s  dress made swishing noises between my thighs. Steve wasn't really up to my speed yet, but he was starting to make slow humping motions into my groin.  It nearly drove me crazy with desire and I found myself matching his rhythm.

We stopped crying and started moaning through our pacifiers. Steve  had a sort of wide-eyed, surprised look, but he was suc-king his pacifier and staring straight ahead.  Like me, he appeared to be enjoying the movement. It was difficult to get solid contact with each other even with our arms bound behind each other. There was a lot fabric between us, but that didn't stop us, and in a few minutes,  I could tell he had climaxed.  The mixed look of delight and shame on his face caused me to climax within seconds.  My mind went numb and Steve began to sob. I knew how Steve felt.  I wanted to comfort and tell him I understood, but with us both helplessly tied and gagged, there wasn't much I could do.

As soon as I was drained and satisfied, reality came flooding back.  "So how do the two sissies like being tied up together?"  Susan laughably asked. Steve and I exchanged exhausted but sympathetic looks.  Susan saw what she wanted to see in our eyes.  "Aww, look at them!  I think the two babies are in love.  Don't you think so?" Our moms didn’t reply, only smiled.

“Oh goodness me, Are the ickle babies all hot and sticky? Does ickle diddums want to get out of the play pen?' Susan teased. We both moaned a feeble 'Mmmmmmm! Nmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmf!' into our dummies. Tears of humiliation and discomfort were now running down my cheeks.

“Susan, untie them and let’s give them their bottles.” My mom said. Once untied, we were told to crawl over the couch were our mothers where waiting for us. Steve’s mom, putting both hands under Steve’s arms and lifting him effortlessly, taking me with her to the couch. She lifted his legs up on the couch and cradled his head between her breasts again, one arm holding
 up his chin. My mother did the same to me.

"Now, Susan, we have to remember that for the first few months in our little girls' formative years, their primary source of nourishment and comfort will be coming from a baby’s bottle!” I felt my mom’s hand tighten on my chin, lifting it up even further. "So, it's quite likely that Steve and David will be quite the sloppy little eaters for some time, what with all that s-ck-king and  burping--but I've made provisions fort them, since they’re  such little dears."

Steve tried to wiggle away, but his mom just laughed, pushing his chin even higher as Susan pulled a huge white with pink trim baby bib under his chin and fastened it behind his neck with a series of snaps.  I saw that it had a picture of a little girl happily sitting in a highchair, and PRECIOUS BABY written across the absorbent terry front. Susan then fastened a bib around my neck. “Baby,” my mom said, “If your wondering, yours is also white with a pink boarder with I LOVE MOMMY embroidered inside a flower.” I just groaned through my pacifier.

I felt myself lifted from my mom's lap, and moved sideways, pushing my head down in the crook of her right arm and making cooing sounds at me. "There, there, now baby's going to have her tummy filled with a nice baba, is she ready for that, oh yesss she is."

Steve was treated by his mom the same way. He felt his face on fire again, diapered and dressed like a little girl in his mothers' arms about to be fed from a bottle with scheming sister watching.

I felt the buckles on the pacifier being loosened by Susan, the baby bottle sitting on the arm of the couch beside my mom. My mother than addressed both Steve and I. “We are going to remove the pacifiers from your mouth. You are not to make a sound. You will then s-ck the nipple on the bottle to feed yourself the baby formula. This is the only way that you will be fed for the rest of the weekend. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?” We both mumbled “yes”

We did as we told and as our mothers teased us with the nipple of the bottles, Susan was gladly taking pictures of the whole affair.  Steve tried to push down my dress to hide my nappy and panties.  but that just made desperately it worse.  Mom finally “let” me take the nipple into my mouth and I began to suc-k the bottle and continued until it was empty.

“By now, I guess you figured out what is going on.” My mom started explaining to us.  “I had no idea how much you were embarrassing Susan with your pranks. The last one, making her wet herself in her sleep and then taunting her all day about being a baby girl and wearing diapers was the last straw. But it did  not end with Susan, did it?  It seems that you have both pranked other girls in the neighborhood. I think the least we can do is make you feel what Susan felt. It won't hurt you to spend weekend as baby girls, except in your pride, and that's no bad thing. Maybe, you’ll learn a lesson.”

Steve’s mom added, “If you do not follow all of these rules, we will let Susan give the pictures she’s been taken of you to all of your friends. Now that you are babies you are no longer allowed to talk, if we hear any words other than goo-goo or ga-ga then you will spend another day in diapers. Babies chatter to themselves all the time, so, when your pacifiers are out,  if we don't hear you babbling your baby talk all the time, you'll spend another day in your nappies"

Mom took the bottle out of my mouth and looked at me expectantly. "Goo-goo ga-ga-ga goo" I said bursting into tears, Susan erupted into laughter. "What a woverly ickle babykins you are going to be David" Susan said.  "Ga goo-goo-goo ga" I gurgled before my mom slid the bottle nipple back into my mouth.

"No more walking either, you must crawl everywhere unless we put you in your reins, even then you must toddle like a baby" Steve’s mom stated, “You will use your diapers. When you let your bowels go is the only time you will be changed and you will need to cry or it will not be changed. You will eat and drink everything given to you. Your bedtimes are now 7:00pm and you will be put down for naps every morning and afternoon. Not only must you follow these rules, but anything else either of us or Susan asks you to do.  Each time you disobey orders your time in diapers can/will be extended plus a good spanking. Do you understand or have any questions?"

Our moms removed both our bottles. Steve was about to say something when I jumped in with a loud "Goo-goo ga-ga-ga goo." Steve got the message and added "Ga goo-goo-goo ga"

“Good finish your bottles. It’s already after 7 and time for bed”

We finished our bottles and were instructed to crawl upstairs. Going up steps was not nearly as hard as going down. Susan continued to take pictures that I feared would be shown to our friends. That was to be the least of our issues. When we got to the hallway we started to crawl towards Steve’s room. “Where are you going?” Susan asked as she directed us to closed door of the guest room. Our mothers snickered watching our backsides waddle from the thickness of our diapers.

Susan opened the door and brought them in. Both our eyes opened wide in both fear and amazement In the middle of the room there was a very large single cot, an oversized rocking-horse, a jumpy seat connected to the ceiling and an oversized changing table with stacks of cloth diapers on the shelve below.

“Your pacifiers are not in your mouths!” Susan yelled, “I expect that you would be happily blabbering when you saw this room!” "Goo-goo ga-ga-ga goo." "Ga goo-goo-goo ga" Steve and I tried to convincingly show how happy we were. In fact, I was terrified!

“Other than the little mess you made in your diaper earlier, you really haven’t used them. So, into the cot for you  both. “ My mom stated as she lowered the side rails. “We’ll change your diapers after you have wet them.”  All I could do is stare at Steve, and he at me in terror.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender