Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Neighbor's Payback  (Read 26597 times)

babycakes

• Super Sissy
Re: The Neighbor's Payback
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2019, 02:19:49 PM »
Thank you for this excellent story Hillary!  I have to agree with the other reviewers; this treatment hardly seems short term given the investment in nursery furniture and clothing. I think the boys are in for an extended, heavily nappied baby punishment. Must have used many diapers for nighttime as the moms had to use larger plastic pants.  Also must have looked adorable in their escape proof sleepers.  There seem to be indications that David may not be as upset as Steve with their predicament.  Nevertheless, clearly an overreaction to their prank on Susan.  Starting to feel a little sorry for the boys.

Hillary

• Ballerina
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2019, 09:02:29 PM »

The two of us fidgeted uneasily in the cot.  It was barely wide enough for us to lie on our backs.  With the thick nappy, it was tough to move.  However, I was able to roll onto my side facing away from Steve. I gazed out through the wooden bars at the room illuminated by the glow of a night light, thinking about the last few hours, wondering what surprises tomorrow would bring.

It got quiet; Steve had cried himself to sleep.  I was able to move my doll so that I could examine her face in the glow of the light. Is this what I looked like? I gave her a hug and put her on my chest. Next my thoughts turned to the pacifier strapped in my mouth. I wondered if a baby's mouth felt as full as mine did.

I became aroused and started rubbing the front of my  sleeper.  I grew hard.  But the thick  nappy made it difficult for me to bring it to a conclusion.  I squirmed in my sleeper desperately trying to climax, but it was impossible.  I laid there frustratedly suc-king hard on my soother.

I continued to be obsessed by these thoughts until an arm swung over me and Steve pulled me in closer.  He was spooning me and pushed his groin towards my bottom.  It actually felt nice and being held tightly was somewhat consoling.

About midnight, I awoke with a jolt. I had to pee. I held out as long as I could but eventually let go.  “Nnnnggghhhh!”  I cried out. I remembered the baby monitor had been removed and that no one could hear me.  As he laid in my wet, warm nappy a few tears came.  Eventually I dropped off again.

I awoke in the morning when disturbed by some movement.  I realized that Steve was starting to wake and was gently rubbing his groin against my bottom.  “Ugggghhh!!” Steve’s writhing sexually aroused me, and I frustratingly tried to a climax. Again, I was prevented by the thickness of my nappies.

“Oh, my g-d!” Susan exclaimed as she and our moms walked into the room. “I guess we can’t leave these two lovebirds alone for a minute.” “Nnnnggghhhh!”  “Hhhmmpppffff?” we protested unison.

Steve’s mom lowered the bars on the cot. She took two fingers and slid them under Steve’s diaper to check if he was wet. He was’t. She then checked me. “Well, you’re not too wet. I think we will change you after you had your bottles and baths.

We were both helped out of our crib and told to crawl to our mothers who were sitting in rocking chairs in front of a bay window. Susan lifted us up onto our mother’s lap.

My mother grabbed me, pushing my head down in the crook of her right arm and making cooing sounds at me. "There, there, now baby's going to have her tummy filled with a nice baba, is she ready for that, oh yesss she is.” I felt my face on fire again, diapered and dressed like a little baby girl in my mothers' arms about to be fed from a bottle with scheming Susan watching. I felt the buckles on the pacifier being loosened by Susan.  Mom pulled a baby bib under my chin and fastened it behind my neck with a series of snaps. The bib which had a little girls' nursery print on the plastic, and MOMMY'S FUSSY EATER written across the absorbent terry front. I leaned further back into the comfort of mothers' arm, figuring the smartest thing to do was remain silent. I just lay there, contentedly suc-king away on my bottle.

Steve was similarly cradled in his mom’s arm. His bib read MOMMY’S BABY GIRL. Once his pacifier was removed, he started protesting, “This is not funny, en-mmmpf”  His mom shoved the nipple of the baby bottle in his mouth “Mmmppff!” he objects. “That’s better”, his mom said, and she calmly adjusts her position to better cradle him.  “You are going to have to get used to drinking formula baby because this is all babies are allowed.” Tears welled up in his eyes again as he thought about that.  He suc-ked on his bottle as his sister took more pictures. 

“I didn’t think it was funny when you and Dave forced Susan to wet her bed. Who do you think had to clean it up? “Mmmmmm!” He replied as she pressed the bottle against his lips to punctuate her point. “So, here is the rest of it, you will both be fed a bottle every two hours. You will do whatever Susan, or we tell you without question or your baby time will last passed this weekend. Steve, you’ve added an extra day for talking.” Steve moaned. She felt inside his diaper and said  “Good, you finally wet yourself.”

“Dressed as you are, we can’t call you Steve or David anymore.” my Mother added. “ When you are dressed as babies, Steve will be Baby Sarah and David, you are now Baby Daisy.

I finished my bottle. “You need to burp, you're wet and it’s time for a bath." I smiled at her and she helped me sit up and gently tapped on my back. I gave out a little burp and after a few more taps a large burp she laughed. Baby Sarah also let out a burp.

“We’re going too get your bath ready.” Baby Sarah’s mom informed us. “Susan, put Baby Sarah on the rocking hoarse and Baby Daisy in the jumpy chair. And don’t forget, you don’t have your paci’s in your mouth. So, what should we hear?”

"Goo-goo ga-ga-ga goo" I replied as I started to bounce in my chair. "Ga goo-goo-goo ga" Baby Sarah gurgled rocking back and forth on the rocking horse.  “I expect you to continue until we get you for your bath.” "Ga-ga goo-goo" I continued trying to figure out what was in store for us. It was only a bath. How bad could that be? I’ll be glad to get out of my wet nappy.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2019, 10:33:22 PM »
one wet nappy just the beginning for these sissy babies. Looking forward to bath time and what devious things Susan may have planned for the 2 sissy babies.  Keep up the good story

Andlat

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2019, 03:13:56 PM »
Bath scenes have been a favorite of mine for quite a while. It's hard to be more vulnerable than when you're in the tub, so I'm very excited to see what comes next!

Hillary

• Ballerina
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2019, 02:32:14 PM »
It felt like hours that Baby Sarah was rocking on the horse and I was bouncing in the bouncy chair. It was probably only a half-hour. "Goo-goo ga-ga-ga goo" "Ga goo-goo-goo ga" we complained to each. None of which would make sense to anyone listening, but we knew what each other were saying.

Our mothers returned and stood us in front of them. ”Did Bakykins have a fun time rocky wocky and bouncy wouncy?” mom asked. “Its time for your baffy waffy” Steve’s mom added as they unbuttoned and removed our sleepers. We were left standing in just our wet nappies and plastic pants. “We’re going to leave your dummy gags off so only baby talk when you talk. Now, crawl to the bathroom.” we were ordered.

Our chuckling mothers slowly followed us as we awkwardly shuffled all the way to the bathroom, laughing and snidely commenting on the way our huge padded rears swished and swayed so babyish from side to side.

Susan was waiting for us. It was a decent-sized bathroom, decorated in a pale pink with a shiny porcelain bathtub. Baby powder scent filled the bathroom.

My mom removed my plastic pants, then my diaper. I embarrassedly cupped my hands tightly over my tiny shriveled p-nis and balls. Noticing my embarrassment, Susan laughed, “I used to change Steve… I mean Baby Sarah’s nappies when she was a baby. You have nothing I haven’t seen. Put your hands down.” Susan looking at her brother, “You too Baby Sarah.”  She stood there naked as well.

The bathtub was already half-full of water, bubbling from the soft powdery sweet-scented Luvs Baby Soft perfumed Bubble Bath. We were ordered to get in. I sat in the back, and  Baby Sarah sat near the middle, facing away from me.

Our Moms started whispering to Susan, describing their evil intentions for us, I'm sure. They all giggled. “We are going to get your outfits ready for this morning,” mom said as they both turned to leave. “Susan’s in charge.” Susan’s mom added.  Susan suddenly got serious and ordered us to wash each other.

I found a bar of Johnson's Baby Soap and began soaping myself up. "No! Wash each other!" Baby Sarah stiffened, and I hesitated, not wanting to embarrass her. "Do it!" Susan insisted. I reached forward and started soaping up Baby Sarah’s back. Baby Sarah was sitting straight as a board. I soaped her up gently and went slow. After a few moments, she started to relax. Everything went well until I reached around to soap up Baby Sarah’s front-side. I had another erection. I couldn't help it.

Susan seized the opportunity to embarrass us. "I was right you’re  in love – at least Baby Daisy seems to be." Baby Sarah didn't seem to think much of the comment since he couldn't see my erection behind him. I hoped he wouldn't freak out when he did see it.

I cautiously moved my hands down into Baby Sarah’s groin. She stiffened again, but Susan encouraged, "Wash that part really good. I don't want your dirty parts messing up the pretty baby clothes mom is putting out for you." I looked at Baby Sarah, but she continued to stare straight ahead as if to look at me would be to acknowledge something terrible. I concentrated on washing Baby Sarah’s soft, little p-nis. To my surprise it began to stiffen. Baby Sarah still looked straight ahead, but she now looked deflated. I tried to wash her there as quickly as possible. I didn't want to embarrass her further than I had to. Soon I was finished, and we were instructed to switch places.

I thoroughly enjoyed the washing Baby Sarah gave me. I moaned softly as she soaped my back and arms, and my breathing and moaning increased when he began on my little pen-is. She stopped just short of bringing me off, though. I was disappointed but I tried not to show it. I could feel my cheeks warming as I got more and more excited, and I'm sure Susan noticed.

When Baby Sarah was done, I looked up at Susan to get our next instruction and found she was holding an ugly-looking contraption. It appeared to be a rubber water bottle with a long tube attached.

"Drain the tub," she ordered.

I was starting to get nervous. I didn't like the looks of the thing in her hands, and I was starting to get a notion of what it was for. The tub slowly drained and I was shaking, but not from the cold. "Get on your hands and knees - both of you."

Baby Sarah and I got on our hands and knees, and Susan inserted the tube into my rear end. Susan released a clip on the tube and I could feel something happening, though it took a few moments to feel the liquid that was filling my backside. After a few minutes, it felt as if my abdomen would burst but the bag was drained.

"I'm going to remove the tube," explained Susan, "but you better hold it in if you know what's good for you." As the tube came out, I could feel the liquid in my ass attempting to follow, but I did my best to constrict my anus and hold it in.

The bottle was refilled, and the procedure was repeated with Baby Sarah. When the bag was again empty, I was told to get up and let the liquid out in the toilet. I got up slowly, straining to keep the liquid in. I think I might have let a few drops out, but I made it to the toilet. When I let the liquid out, I thought it would never stop. I think Baby Sarah had to wait even longer than I did before she could release the liquid into the toilet. I could see the strain on her face as her turn came to make the journey to the toilet.

After our bowels were evacuated and we were dried off, Susan had us rub baby lotion on each other, sprayed us both with some baby powdered perfume and patted us in various places with powder.
"Our little baby girls are all fresh and clean inside and out." Susan smirked as she led us to the nursery where two identical pink summer linin baby bib rompers were laid out on the crib. The bib front and straps are edged with lots of ruffles. The bib straps will lay over our shoulders and meet in the back at the center of the panty to be tied together in a bow. The bottom of the romper bubbles out with ruffles and elastic around the legs. The sides and back are open to the panty giving it an infantile look.

I was lifted up onto the changing table by my mom who started to rub baby oil into my groin and between my spread legs. I was horrified to see my peenie uncontrollably thickening again. I tried in vain to will it away, and my cheeks blushed rosily as it continued to grow harder under my mom's soft caressing hands. Her face was business-like while she poured the faintly perfumed powder over my embarrassing erection. I gasped in shock when she disdainfully gripped the sensitive swollen head between the tips of her thumb and forefinger, to lift my stiffie aside so she could massage the baby powder into my trembling tummy.

She raised my ankles and powdered around my bottom and between my splayed thighs. Still holding me by my ankles she slipped thick diaper under me. She drew it up between my legs and pinned the side together. I was actually thankful when she finally pinned my thick fluffy nappies in place over my embarrassing erection. My mom smiled.  "It's so nice having a baby to look after again."

She held up a bonnet. "OH, that’s so adorable!" exclaimed my mom. "It's even the same shade of pink as your pretty bonnet." "Goo-goo ga-ga-ga.” I replied smiling at her as she tied the bonnet under my chin.

Baby Sarah was also powdered, diapered and dressed in the matching romper and bonnet.

Susan, as she started to take pictures again, had us crawl downstairs to our crib. Crawling behind Baby Sarah, I realized that the back seat of the romper was covered with five rows of ruffles. We looked like infants with our backs bare and our backsides waddling. I found this surprisingly stimulating.

Susan closed and locked the playpen gate after we crawled in. I looked at Baby Sarah and she me, realizing that they didn’t put us back in mittens or gag us with a dummy. “Now to make sure you behave, and don’t take off your nappies, I want you to both s-ck on this soother.” She said holding it up for us to see. It was two large size soothers with the handles taped together so that when inserted in our mouths, we would be an inch apart.

She had us get onto our hands and knees and face each other. I took the soother first and crawled closer to Baby Sarah who opened her mouth and suc-ked the other side. Susan than took two pieces of ribbon and tied each of our arms to each other making it impossible to move without dropping the soother. On our hands and knees, with our diapered buts sticking up, we stared at each other in shock.

Susan turned on the GooGoo and GaaGaa program on the Baby First Cable channel. “Don’t let that soother out of your mouths. ” Susan warned as she turned to leave, “I’ll be back in an hour to feed you your next ba ba. Have fun!” “Nnnnggghhhh!”  yelled Baby Sarah through the soother.

We both glared at each other as our soothers started to wiggle in and out as he suc-ked them. In minutes a thin line of drool was running down onto my chin. With nothing to do but contemplate my situation, I blushed deeply as I imagined what people would say when they saw me in this infant ensemble. 

As if to confirm my fears, the doorbell suddenly rang. "NNNNGGGGGGHHHHH.
..nnnnngggghhhh”  we both cried out in panic

Andlat

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2019, 06:29:05 PM »
Ooh! This is quite good! I still hold that there's no way they're getting out of this easily, but I'm enjoying the ride no matter what happens.

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2019, 02:55:43 AM »
I really love the revenge that Susan and the moms are getting on the boys.  Great place to end this chapter with someone at the door.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender