Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Neighbor's Payback  (Read 26601 times)

Hillary

• Ballerina
Re: The Neighbor's Payback
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2021, 01:23:09 PM »
Susan left and returned with our bottles and handed one to Jill. Cooing gently Jill reached over the top of me, removed my paci and slipping the bottle’s nipple into my mouth. As the warm milk started flowing I felt a stirring in my diaper. Jill noticed and placed her hand carefully and gently on the front of my romper until her fingers were on top of my tiny, but throbbing pen-is. "Well, CupCake...seems we like nursing on your bottle, huh? Do you like the taste of  milk, snookums?" She was slowly fondling the front of my romper "Do you like feeling my hand on your baby winky like this?"

OMG...her hand did feel incredible. She gently continued her rubbing as I slowly nursed on the bottle...the milk was delicious, so sweet and flavorful, and I was suc-king as fast as I could. I closed my eyes and drifted off to a soft safe place in my mind.

Jill's hand slipped from my romper and I wiggled and groaned trying to get her to put it back. The bottle's nipple came loose for a second and I tried to plead with her but all that came out was, "ne-mo-mama nee mo-mo." "Shhhhh...not now, CupCake...but soon. And how sweet...you calling me mama." That's not what I was trying to say but what could I do.

I felt the weight of her arm and hand between my legs, holding me snugly on her lap. Even though she had teased me without allowing me release I felt warm, safe and snug. I didn’t even notice that I was peeing again. She started humming softly as I continued to nurse on the bottle and I started to drift off to sleep when I heard a moan from Baby Sarah who was similarly being fed by her sister. It took another 10 minutes before Baby Sarah and I finished the rest of our bottles.

You need to burp, you're wet and you're sleepy."  She helped me sit up and gently tapped on my back. I gave out a little burp and after a few more taps a large burp. She then replaced my paci. Feeling inside my diaper she said "wet. It’s time to change you." Baby Sarah let out a burp that brought me out of my daze.

Oh my g-d, Jill is going to see me naked. "NNNNGGGGGGHHHHH...nnnnngggghhhh”  I cried in panic. “What’s wrong, baby doesn’t want me to change her diaper? You don’t have anything I haven’t seen before.” She said chuckling as she winked at Susan. “Don’t worry, we’re going to have so much fun with the things we have planned.” Susan chimed in.  As both girls started laughing, both Baby Sarah and I started wiggling and slapping with our hands to try and get free. “Oh no you don’t!” Jill screamed as she held tightly. “You were both so good for your bottles, but now I think you need a good spanking for trying to get away.”

Susan dragged Baby Sarah to a straight back chair, took off her romper, plastic panties and diaper then sat down and draped the sobbing Sarah over her upraised knee. Jill dragged me by the shoulder straps of my romper to a chair next to Susan’s.  Throwing me across her lap, she surprised me by leaving my diapers in place. Maybe she intended to just give me a demonstration of her anger by spanking me on my well-padded butt. My short-lived sense of reprieve was not to be however--instead, as I lay face downwards with my diapered bottom up in the air, she gripped the snaps on the crotch of my romper unsnapping them in one swift move and pulled them open. She then pulled the elastic waistband of my plastic panties and yanked downward. Pushing the back of my panties out of the way, she proceeded to unpin the thick cloth of my diapers and push that back as well.

Now my tender bottom lay exposed to everyone and I saw Jill smiling at me wickedly. Spitting out my paci, "Nooo!'' I wailed but I was cut short by the stinging slap of her hand. "OWWW-WAA!!!" I cried. Her and Susan’s hands rained down on our youthful cheeks harshly. I kicked and sobbed, banging the floor with my hands and wriggling over her lap in a futile attempt to escape. Jill was quite strong however and I was no match for her. She easily held me in place while she paddled my bottom determinedly.

I cried for all I was worth as the assault on my fanny continued. My cheeks received equal punishment. They went from a bright, candy apple red, to a flaming, deep crimson, hot and stinging over every square inch. At long last, the spanking was over.

Both Sarah and I lay over the lap of our punishers, too weak to move, bawling like babie. I knew I was making a spectacle of myself in front of everyone but I couldn't help myself. As I cried, I felt my Jill taking off my romper so that I was naked like Baby Sarah. With little sympathy, Jill raised me up into a standing position and I rubbed my butt, trying to assuage the pain. At the same time, my legs were wobbly and unsteady and my sobbing went unabated. “Now, I suspect that you will not be a problem for the rest of the weekend,” Susan snarked to the both of us. “Now crawl to the nursery for your diaper change. And wait for us. I think the mittens go back on.”

Sniffling naked we crawled to back upstairs to the nursery, worrying about what they would do next.

Hillary

• Ballerina
Re: The Neighbor's Payback
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2024, 07:16:12 PM »
I know it's been a few years since I added to this story. I now have time to finish it.

Jill brought me over to the changing table.  Helping lift me up on the table, she had me lay on my back. I couldn’t help it, my p_nis was erect again. Jill looked at Susan with a smile, who smiled back. “I think someone likes the attention,” she chuckled.

They both looked over to Baby Sarah, who was just crawling into the nursery. “Now Baby Sarah, I think it’s time for you to help diaper Baby Daisy.” Baby Sarah looked at Baby Daisy’s erect p_nis.  He then looked at Jill.  “Go on”, she said.  “I’ll instruct you as to what to do. You don’t want to be spanked again, do you?”

Baby Sarah didn’t know where to look.  It was perfectly clear to the girls what was about to happen. All I could do was lay on the changing table stare at the ceiling, s_ck my paci with the hope that the change would be quick. I tried to think of something else but there was no avoiding my reaction.

“Now Baby Sarah, there’s a pack of baby wipes there.  Go ahead and wipe all around Baby Daisy’s groin.” Very reluctantly Baby Sarah reached out and started rubbing my crotch with a wipe. I felt a stirring in my groin as Baby Sarah cleaned me up.  “Nnnggghhh!”  I squirmed and tried to breathe steadily.

Jill instructed me to turn over onto my Stomach. I sighed heavily as my bottom was wiped. “Now Sarah take the baby powder and sprinkle it on his bottom and spread it all around with your hand.” “Gaa Gaa,” I croaked and whimpered through my soother. Taking great care to spread the powder over my bottom evenly with his hand further excited me.

“Back again.” I rolled over. Baby Sarah taking great care to spread the powder over my skin evenly with his hand. “Make sure you rub the powder onto his p-nis well, you don’t want it to get diaper rash,” Jill laughed. That turned out to be enough and I came all over Baby Sarah’s hand much to the amusement of Susan and Jill. “I knew you liked the attention!”

“I’ll take over from here,” Jill pushing blushing Baby Sarah aside. “Upsie woopsie,” she said to get me to raise my bottom, “So I can slide a clean diaper under you.” I whimpered and raised my bottom as she slid the nappy under and pulled it up either side and between my legs. She pinned both sides of the front and flapped out a dry pair of frilly pink plastic pants pulling them over my ankles and up. After a light tap on my foot, I lifted my bottom so she could pull them over my diaper. She tucked in the stray bits of diaper at the front. Then lifted my legs to check underneath. She held them there as she tucked the diaper in.

Jill patted it a few times playfully while the girls giggled at my squirming. Both thoroughly enjoying my humiliation, but I was just relieved to be finally have a nappy on. Baby Sarah waited reluctantly for his clean nappy to be pinned on.

Jill instructed me to raise my hands and threaded a onesie over my arms and head. It was basically white but had a babyish print of pink teddies dancing across the breast.
She tugged it down over my bulky nappy and stretched the tail over my padded bottom.
"Spread your legs a little more, Baby Daisy," she ordered curtly. Jill reached between my legs, pulled the dangling crotch pieces together and clipped closed the five chromed snap fasteners under my groin. She stretched the onesie's sides down over my bulging rear until my pink plastic panties were completely enclosed, the stretchy material pulling tautly across my huge bottom and clearly outlining the thick nappy pinned beneath.

I was ordered to “help” diaper Baby Sarah the same way he helped me. His sister then took over, diapered him and pulled up frilly white plastic pants. She finished dressing him with a pink onesie with babyish print of animal ABC blocks. “We’ll give them bottles before we put hem down for their nap.” Susan told Jill.

As Susan went off to the kitchen to get bottles, Jill pulled the leather fingerless mittens on both of us. She returned with two baby bottles of purple juice.  Susan handed one to Jill. “What’s that?” Jill asked.  She looked more closely and recognized the prune juice. Smiling she whispered to Susan, “That will get things moving this afternoon.” Jill had me sit on her lap and lie back a little. Sue did the same with Baby Sarah.
I suc-ked on my soother looking right into her cleavage.  She removed my soother oh so slowly out of my mouth.  And then replaced it with the teat of the bottle making sure that it was lined up perfectly with her own nipple in his line of sight.  I shuddered at the taste of the juice.  What is it?  As the purple juice started flowing, I felt a stirring in my diaper. Jill noticed and placed her hand carefully and gently on the front of my onesie until her fingers were on top of throbbing pen-is.  She gently continued her rubbing as I slowly nursed on the bottle. I closed my eyes and drifted off to a soft safe place in my mind.
I felt the weight of her arm and hand between my legs, holding me snugly on her lap. Even though she had teased me without allowing me release I felt warm, safe and snug. I didn’t even notice that I was peeing again. She started humming softly as I continued to nurse on the bottle and I started to drift off to sleep when I heard a moan from Baby Sarah who was similarly being fed by his sister. It took another 10 minutes before Baby Sarah and I finished the rest of our bottles.
She helped me sit up and gently tapped on my back. I gave out a little burp and after a few more taps a large burp. She then replaced my paci. “It’s time for your nap." They led us both to the crib.

“Lay down facing each other.” They replaced our pacifiers with the soothers with the handles taped together. Our mouths were an inch apart. “suc-k on your pacifiers. They better still be in your mouths when we come back. Now hug each other.” They connected our mittens together behind each other’s back so we couldn’t separate. “Have a good nap. I bet you can’t wait to find out what we have planned for you this afternoon. See you in a few hours!” Susan laughed as she turned off the light.  As she was closing the door she added “I bet things will be moving soon.”

We were left staring at each other I was wondering what she meant, things will be moving soon, as I drifted off to sleep.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender