Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Neighbor's Payback  (Read 26598 times)

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: The Neighbor's Payback
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 02:47:04 AM »
Interesting both mothers in on their punishment as baby girls.  Hope they have a nice wet and messy sleep in their crib...giggles :)

Hillary

• Ballerina
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 02:02:58 PM »
Susan led us to the cot.  We continued blabbering as if we were talking to each other as she helped us into the cot and lifted the side-rails. The fit was tight, but we were able to lay side by side with my left arm pressed against Steve’s right arm.

“We’ll be back in a minute,” our moms told us.  While they were gone Susan started to tease us. “Who’s the widdle baby girls now? Did you use your didies yet? Having fun yet? Embarrass me by making me wet the bed. You don’t know what embarrassment is! Just wait!” Steve started to cry. I just gazed at her trying to understand why my mom would allow her to torment us.

Our mothers returned with bottles of formula.  I grimaced at the prospect of yet another bottle, but it wasn’t so bad when I tasted that nice warm formula. As we suc-ked on our bottles Susan pulled a pink flannel blanket printed with little ducks over us.  Our moms dawdled around the room as we drank our formula.  We watched her through the bars of our cot.  Steve’s mom placed a baby monitor on the dressing table beside the cot and switched it on.  “Now you’ll probably wet yourself during the night, so just cry into this and someone come and change you.”

Steve stopped suc-king on the bottle when he realized that it was going to make him wet himself during the night.  “Now, now”, his mom scolded, “you must finish your bottle” and she held it in his mouth until he started suc-king again very reluctantly.  They waited until we had finished every drop and then took the bottle from us.  Our mothers fetched our dummies and pushed into our mouths. Susan than tied the dummies in place by the attached ribbons which she wound tightly round our heads several times before tying them in a bow. “This will keep you quiet. Just remember to cry when you wet yourselves.” Susan reminded us. We both moaned a feeble “Mmmmmmm! Nmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmf!” into our dummies.

“Oh, yes, make sure you cry when you poo in your diapers. I’m sure you’ll be doing that tonight as well.” Steve’s mom laughed as she looked knowingly at my mom. That’s when I realized they added something to our bottles. She added, “We’re going out for a few hours. Susan will babysit and change you. Make sure to cry to let her know when you’ve done something in your diapers.” “Sweet dreams”, Susan whispered as they were leaving the room.  Sweet dreams?  This was more like a nightmare.  She switched off the light and left the door slightly ajar.

I could see that it was still bright outside.  There was also a nightlight plugged in at the corner of the room.  I couldn’t get my mind off the implications of his predicament. Steve was crying softly while I just stared at the ceiling. It was getting uncomfortable with both of us in the cot together. I started to wiggle around to get comfortable which was matched by Steve.  It was going to be a long night.

Susan was peeping in the door.  When she saw us wiggling around, she came in.  “Oh, can Babykins not sleep?”  Steven glared at her.  “Oh, you can’t get comfortable. I’ll help you.”

Susan commanded us to lay on our sides and face each other. She than took a length of cord and slips the first one through the D ring in my baby rein and attaches it to Steve’s baby rein. She pulls the two ends of the cord tautly together between us before tying it a very tight knot.  Forcing us very closely together with our chests up against each other, the tips of our dummy gags touching. We unleash a torrent of outraged, helplessly girlish squeals through our dummies.

Steve, I want you to hug David and David, I want you to hug Steve. She then tied my hands together behind Steve’s back and his behind mine. She tied another rope to my bound hands and passed it between our legs. The other end was tied to Steve’s hands. She then set about binding my ankles very tightly together with the ribbons. She manipulates my ankles up and ties them to Steve’s hands and then does the same to Steve’s ankles only his are tied to my hands. We are effectively hogtied to each other. Straightening our legs would pull the others hands back which in turn would pull the ribbon between our legs forcing our diapers closer together. In one last cruel gesture, Susan passed a ribbon between the plastic loop of our dummies, tying them together as close as she could. All we could do is stare at each other in shock. It was going to be a long, uncomfortable night.

Susan looks at us bound, gagged, babified with a cruel, amused smile.  "Have fun tonight, my darling little baby girls." she giggled as she added while leaving, “and you look so sweet together,” inspiring an angry squeal from her brother. “Like two sissy lovers.”

Steve started to struggle desperately, but the cords pulling us so intimately together, makes any real movement impossible. Instead, all we could do is whimper and squeal and struggle. The more we wiggled, the closer we were pulled together! As we wiggled, some new sensations begged for my attention as the rope between my legs caused our diaper covers to rub against each other. Amazingly, I was rock hard and ready once again to relieve the pressure that was building.  I started rubbing the front of my diaper cover against Steve’s.  It was kind of a feeble effort since I couldn't move much of anything, but it was enough.  Steve felt the rubbing and started rubbing back by pulling down on his feet, thus moving the rope and increasing the tension at my crotch. As much as I wanted to escape this ultra-humiliating fate, I could not help but surrender to the pleasure. It took a little while longer than before, but finally I climaxed and sagged, exhausted.

Several minutes passed before Steve or I moved a muscle after I finished.  I actually started getting sleepy when I felt a little gentle tugging at my wrists.  Steve was attempting to do what I had done to bring myself to climax.  The tugging at my wrists was gentle and hesitant at first.  But Steve must have quickly decided he liked the feeling because the tugging at my wrists soon began in earnest. I tugged on the rope from my end, trying to match the swiftly developing rhythm of Steve’s humping.  Our wide, sex filled eyes met It suddenly stopped and Steve let out a whimper. 

I began to feel an irresistible urge to relieve myself. Somehow it became almost a point of honor not to wet myself, but I was fighting a losing battle. The pressure in my bladder steadily increased as time passed, and eventually I just had to let go. A warm flood poured out into my nappy and ran around my crotch, soon to turn my nappy into a wet, soggy lump around me, trapped within my plastic baby pants. Unable to do anything about it, I soon relaxed and drifted off to sleep for a few minutes.

I woke up to the sound of Steve quietly moaning as he lay in his cot, and I quickly began to realize why. I suddenly heard a gurgling sound coming from my bowels and felt a movement within. Something was happening. Steve began to moan and writhe against our restraints as the laxative our mothers put in our bottles began to take its effect on both of us. More and more frequently my bowel movements increased in frequency and intensity, and a grim determination not to let go overcame me. As the laxative worked towards its inevitable result, I squeezed my buttocks tightly together and began to squirm desperately within my restraints. I started to get stomach cramps, and another ugly suspicion started to grow. If someone didn't get back soon, I was going to do a lot more than just wet myself. I tried to call Susan to let me out, but all I could mumble through my dummy was 'Mmmmmm! Mmmmp! Mmmmmmf!

I squirmed in frustration.  "Nnnnggghhhh!"  I had to get Susan’s attention.  "NNNNGGGGGHHHHH!"  I groaned through my soother.  I listened.  Nothing.  "NNNNGGGGGGHHHHH?.nnnnngggghhhh. ?..hhhhh".  My groans petered out into a whimper.  She wasn’t coming.  Steve was also moaning and sobbing with a dreadful, agonizing embarrassment. Our sufferings were accompanied by the loud, cruel laughter of Susan, as she walked into the room.

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 09:59:47 PM »
giving them baby punishment is great, although the real torture has to be the poopy diapers.  Good story!

Hillary

• Ballerina
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2019, 05:41:45 PM »
I winced at the full realization of what we were about to do.  We were going to poo in our nappies. Steve shook in frustration.  "Nnnnggghhhh!"  Now we were truly defeated. Bound together and gagged, unable to move or talk, unable even to control our bodily functions. But for some reason I am still deeply aroused.

First there was a burst of flatulence and then the gushing sound of a very messy poo filling Steve’s nappy. Steve’s groans petered out into a whimper. 

My poo was coming whether I liked it or not.  I tried to exercise whatever control I had. I winced.  This was going to be very messy.  There was a gush, then two more before I was done.    Tied together, there was nothing we could do but stare at each other terror.  We just lay back in frustration.  I cried out "PLEASE CHANGE MY NAPPY!"  But all that came out was "Nnnnnggggghhhhh!"   

"I think I hear the Babies crying. Whew!” laughed Susan. She held her nose. "Oh dear!  Do the Babies need their nappies changed? It’s all right sweeties.” she said as she lowered the side rails to our crib. “Little baby girls often do poopy in their diapers. I’ll will take care of it.”

She untied us and helped us out.  “Don’t forget that babies crawl” We got down on all fours and was directed toward the changing table. I winced as I felt the load in my nappy shift.  It was a fully equipped changing table just made bigger for our size.

“Baby sister, you just sit there and wait your turn.” Susan snickered as she had me stand up to unbuckle my baby reins and pull them off.  "Nnnnnggggghhhhh!"  Steve screamed as he sat, and the load squished around his nappy.

Susan removed my shoes, socks, gloves and then untied the bow of my baby bonnet and removed it. Next she unfastened the bow of my baby frock and the buttons down the back and removed the frock and matching frilly white panties. I was left standing in my diaper and plastic diaper cover with my soother still firmly tied in place.

Susan helped lift me up onto the changing table. I winced again as I sat on the table and the load squished around my nappy. I laid back and Susan got to work peeling off my plastic pants.  "Oh dear!"  Susan said. “You stink, but this is so worth it.” The smell got stronger.  She unpinned my nappy and carefully removed it taking as much of my mess as possible with it.  I heard it plop in a bucket. She held my legs up in the air and wiped my bottom.  I looked up and there were our mothers smiling at us.  I assumed that Susan and they would hate having to clean my bottom in this way, but they didn't seem to mind at all.

"Turn over", my mum called out as she took over.  I did as I was told.  I was now facing a mirror and could see my own face with the soother still tied in my mouth.  Behind, my mother opened a pack of baby wipes and started to clean all around my bottom.  She was humming happily.  I didn't really want to watch my own nappy change, but I couldn't take my eyes from the mirror.

She powdered my bottom liberally and gave him a playful spank when she was done.  Then she took a clean nappy from a large pile.  "Over again!"  I saw the nappy in her hands.   When was this going to end?  I couldn't ask because of the damn soother.  "Nnnnggggghhhhh", I whimpered pleadingly.

My mother smiled.  "Come along now.  It's so nice having a baby to look after again."  She made me lift my bottom and slid a clean new nappy under and pinned me into it.  She pulled it up around my bottom.  I noticed something different.  “Hhhmmpppffff?”  “It’s a thicker nappy honey.  That way you can wet yourself when you’re asleep and we don’t have to get up and change you in the middle of the night.”

“Nnnnggghhhh!”  I complained.  When she was done I found that I couldn’t close my legs much.  She pulled a much bigger pair of plastic pants over my nappy and tucked everything in. My mom lifted me off the table as Susan came towards me with a white fleece sleeper with little pink lambs embroidered all over it. "Oh, that’s so adorable!" exclaimed mom.  "Even your frilly bonnet matches the shade of white” she said as she re-tied my bonnet on.

I stepped into the sleeper and pushed my arms into the sleeves.  She buttoned it up as I realized that it was footed, and my hands had ended up sliding into padded gloves at the end of the sleeves.

As I was crawling towards the cot, Steve was suffering the same fate as I. Cleaned and rediapered in the thicker nappies, plastic pants and pink bonnet. He was dressed in a pink fleece sleeper with cute baby girls embroidered all over it. His hands also in padded gloves at the end of the sleeves made it impossible for him to remove the sleeper without help.

My mom helped me into the cot giving me a playful spank on my thickly nappied bottom as I climbed in. I noticed the sparkle in her eye.  I’m not sure if she noticed mine. Steve was helped into the cot by his sister. He wasn’t as lucky as she gave him a hard smack on his backside to punctuate his fate.

Susan raised the side bars and they clicked into place.  “Now you’re not to wake anyone for a change during the night.  If you wet yourselves, that nappy will take it.”  We both layed cramped side by side in the crib on our backs and suc-ked on our soothers. The thick diapers forced our legs open making it hard to roll over.

Susan went downstairs and came back with a doll and a teddy.  Steve glared at her.  “Maybe the teddy then.”  He relented at the lesser of two evils and she tucked the teddy in beside him and the doll beside me.  “Can I read them a story?” Susan asked.  “Would you like Susan  to read you a bed-time story?” Our mom’s asked.  "NNNNGGGGGGHHHHH...nnnnngggghhhh” we tried to answer. Susan pulled up a chair and opened a book.  It was “Goodnight Moon.”

Susan’s mom produced a tape recorder and half a dozen tapes of nursery rhymes and lullabies.  She put a tape in a pressed play.  “Go to sleep.  Go to sleep,” a lady sang. “We won’t be needing this”, she said taking away the baby monitor.  “Sleep tight and I’ll see you in the morning.” Their mothers and Susan gave them a little wave as they nursery rhyme music played on.  They turned the light off and closed the door.  They all agreed it was hilarious.

Steve was quietly sobbing while I was envisioning what tomorrow would bring.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2019, 07:33:04 PM »
I love reading a new story that uses nappies and plastic pants rather than diapers. Being a Terry nappy fan i can really freely the whole nappying process. :-)

Andlat

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2019, 11:12:55 PM »
I think it's going to be awfully tough for the boys to get free of this punishment. I have a feeling it might be more prolonged than they think.

krystalasbaby2017

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2019, 01:49:59 AM »
I agree it maybe a little longer than short term

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender