Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Baby Bobby  (Read 15932 times)

jenniesissy

• Mommy's Dearest
Baby Bobby
« on: April 12, 2021, 09:53:21 PM »
I happened to stop by Baby Bobby’s Wordpress site in which he had archived so many of his delightful stories (many, but not all, fortunately posted and available here in Betty’s Pub as well) only to find the following notice:

“babybobbystories.wordpress.com is no longer available. This blog has been archived or suspended in accordance with our Terms of Service.”

Shame to see so many wonderful stories by one of my favorite authors disappear.  However, thank you Betty for maintaining this wonderful site that allows so many to access not only Baby Bobby’s work - but also all the delightful contributions by other outstanding, creative authors who are so willing to contribute their time and energy and creative talents.

DaddyMoe

Re: Baby Bobby
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 07:41:54 PM »
You can also find a lot if not all of his stories here:

https://FL site.com/users/1606217

patticakes

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 11:25:48 AM »
 Daddy Moe, please confirm the URL you suggested.  I type in the URL exactly as you presented it and it took me to a page that has nothing to do with Baby Bobby stories.

My hope is that Baby Bobby will consider setting up his own website where he will be free to upload all his stories. 

babybb

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 11:44:44 AM »

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 12:40:40 PM »
Hello everyone.

Yes, it is true, it appears someone found my work objectionable and had the site removed. Although it was poorly organized, nevertheless, it was a rare day when it didn't receive hundreds of visits from all over the world (averaging about 400-500 a day).

I'm not sure where to go for hosting a new site, but in the meantime, my fans can get my newest stories at Petticoated.com's forum, in the Nursery section: https://petticoated.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24

Thanks for all of your support over the years.  :o)

sissyboy1212

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2021, 08:45:47 PM »
Welcome back and thanks all the same for your great stories!

jenniesissy

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2021, 03:15:01 PM »
.. and thank you, Bobby, for the wonderful stories you've written and shared over the years.  I truly hope you can find a site other than WordPress to archive them - based on the number of daily hits you mentioned, they obviously remain in high demand.  I've fortunately been able to save the vast majority of them (for my personal reading) - 67 at last count although I seem to be missing a few despite my best search efforts.     

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender