Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Diaper confinement  (Read 14794 times)

deewet

• Ballerina
Re: Diaper confinement
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 07:57:01 AM »
7: Learning to live in Diapers
As it was about mid-day, I was very concerned about arriving at my apartment complex and running into someone who I knew.  As it turned out, I did see my complex manager but she simply said hi, and said in passing, looks like you have been shopping?  I smiled and just said, yes you could say that.  My driver helped bring all my packages into my apartment, and bid me good luck as he left.  I felt a sigh of relief that I had gotten back without any confrontation, but was worried about that being the case going forward, as the diaper was certainly bigger as it became wetter.
I started to unpack all my new goodies, including the several large fancy diaper containers, one for the cloth diapers and the other for the plastic pants as indicated on the packages.  I found a spot in my bathroom for these.  I started to take out the other supplies, a box of powders, paste to prevent rash, and cases of wipes that I would need in addition to an interesting back pack that I would need to hold my daily supplies when out of house.  Thank goodness it was very plain, but I was to learn latter on that one of the additional punishments was a very not so plain diaper bag to use.
I had to find space to store the different diapers and plastic pants which took up far more area than anticipated. With this accomplished, I looked into my closet to find some pants that I could use that did the best job hiding my much larger behind.  I found my sweat pants which worked well, but only one other pair of larger dress pants that were reasonable, so decided I would need to do some shopping latter in the afternoon.
I had a late lunch, made my first daytime diaper change of my quite wet first diaper which was really starting to bother me, and picked out one of the quite daytime PUL waterproof covers, and dressed in my jogging pants for a shopping excursion.  I made the change in good time, only using about 5 of the allocated 7 minutes for the daytime changes, but really didn’t do much cleaning or diaper prep, as it was my first change.  I would learn latter that the use of powder and rash cream was important and used up all those 7 minutes, and more if I was not careful.
Dressing in my casual clothes made me feel a lot more at ease, and I headed out to my car and drove to the nearest mall to do some shopping.  Since I didn’t plan to be out much, I did not bring my diaper bag, something that also became a rarity going forward.
I found my favorite clothing shop and picked out some different styles of work slacks, some larger than my typical size and with some elastic in the waist.  I tried several for size over my current protection package and was hopeful that these would keep my situation private from most observers.  I also grabbed a couple of even larger just in case things changed if I got in trouble. 
The shopping distracted me a bit, but soon I was again aware of my damp and soon to be wet diaper which was only 1/3 of the way to being changed.  It also dawned on me that I needed to get my pooping on a predictable schedule in the early morning so I could do it in the toilet at home prior to my morning shower time so I found some overnight laxatives I wanted to try.
I also stopped for a few groceries, and at a liquor store for a bunch of beer for my apartment, as I was not planning to be going to the local bars in the near future. My shopping a success, I headed for home as I was really getting anxious about my now more than wet diaper, but as I was about to learn, that was going to be my norm by the time the change cycle was up.
When I got home, I unpacked my shopping and put my things away.  I grabbed a beer and started thinking about something to eat, and decided on a light meal, but really went after the beer, feeling a bit sorry for my self and worrying about my situation, and how I would be able to tolerate it with work and my personal life taking the brunt of this enforced sentence I received in lieu of jail time.  Eventually I got myself ready for bed changing into the very thick night time protection, taking my overnight laxative and falling into bed.
The next morning, I awoke to a really soaked morning diaper, and a strong urge to poop.  I struggled out of bed, heading for the bathroom, and just in time got my soaked diaper off and hopped onto my toilet for relief which was soon to be had.  I wasted little time as new the clock was running and I had to have a shower and get diapered up for the day.  As I hurried in the shower, I noticed I was dripping on a regular basis and had to take precautions when leaving the shower to prevent making a mess on my floor.  I kept my towel close after getting out of the shower and prepared to get myself properly protected.  This time, I did take the time to add the butt paste to avoid any rash, as well as powder prior to closing the diaper.  I noticed that my denuded area was a bit red yet, probably a reaction to the solution used on my after my procedure, and thought about what would happen when my hair started to grow back.  I decided at that moment to contact the person I was told of to do a permanent removal at first opportunity I was able to get back into my plastic panties in plenty of time this morning, as my morning dump and shower went very quickly.

8: Learning to Work in Diapers
As I got dressed for work, I thought about what I needed to pack in my diaper backpack for mid-day change.  I picked up the bare essentials and added some powder and past as well on second thought, as well as the plastic bag for my wet diaper, and headed for breakfast.
When I got to work, I went to my office spot and settled in for the day.  As I was going over some of the calls I would be making, my boss, MS Ashford, stopped by to say hello and asked me how my court appearance went a couple days ago.  I was not sure how truthful I should be but was determined not to lie to my boss.  So I told her that I was sentenced to an alternative program in lieu of any jail confinement, She of course asked if that was something that would limit my capabilities for my job, and I answered not that I know at this time.  She was happy with my answer, and said maybe at a latter time, we can talk a bit more about it and to have a great day. She had no idea that I was wearing some of the same things that we sold to a few of our clients, and I was not about to expound on that topic.
The day went about as expected.  I was happy for my lunch hour and went out to a small take away shop where I could use a private bathroom to change my soaked diaper.  I did get it off, used the wipes provided, and added the paste and powder and attached the new DRY diaper in the allotted time.  I war really looking forward to a short time in a dry diaper again, and had a nice sandwich and coffee for lunch. 
As the day went on, I had another issue to worry about, and that was a feeling of a pending bowl movement, possibly something from my lunch or something left over from my evening laxative.  By 4PM I was getting desperate, and desperate, and by the time I packed up my office, and was getting ready to head for my car, it was about to happen as I had no extra changes with me, so couldn’t even get into a bathroom at work, had to hang on till I was home.
As I was leaving, my boss met me in the hall, and reminded me of an appointment I had tomorrow with a big client, and I almost lost it in front of her.  I was a bit fidgety, and she commented on it, but I just said I was in a hurry to get somewhere, and she apologized and bid me good evening. As I hurried to my car, I could no longer hold it and proceeded to mess my already very wet diaper.  While it was not a large void, it was a stinky mess and I could already smell myself. I gingerly sat down in my car and proceeded to drive home stewing in my mess.  Lucky for me, I was able to get into my apartment without anyone talking to me, and was happy for that.  Straight away, I went into my bathroom, and started to get changed.  I was glad the protective gear kept everything inside, but could detect a slight odor on my pants, so they had to go straight into the wash as well.  By the time I got myself changed and used the wipes to get as clean as possible, get the butt past back on and into a clean diaper, I had exceeded my time allotment by a couple minutes and knew I would hear about this.
I had the rest of the night to worry about this, making a dinner again for myself, having more than a few beers worrying about my circ-umstances, and deciding to take another overnight laxative but be more careful about what I choose for lunch the next day to avoid a repeat of today.

deewet

• Ballerina
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2021, 06:57:22 AM »
9: The morning after my first messy one

When I awoke the next morning, I was really swimming in my diaper probably as a result of all the beers I had that previous night.  I did have a slight feeling of an impending bowl movement, but decided to have my coffee and breakfast prior to doing my morning routine in hopes it would be timelier.  Sitting in a drenched diaper for breakfast was interesting, but hoped it was worth it in the long run, to get my system to work on the schedule I had planned.  I was thinking about contacting the number given me for my private hair removal and noticed a msg from my client manager, Dr Mayberry to stop in to see her today, as she was checking up on my progress.  I texted back that I could see her late afternoon, and soon saw a replay that this would be fine.
I did find the number for the other lady I was thinking of and called her to set up a time for the first try at permanent hair removal.  I was able to get my first apt for the following week, and others would be arranged at that visit based on my schedule.
By now, it was getting late and I had to get into the shower, and get ready for my busy day.  I still didn’t feel the urge but decided to shower first, and attempt a dump after.  As I had the longer time, I was sure this should work especially with the coffee working for me.  As I finished the shower, I went to the toilet and tried in vain to empty with little success at first.  As I pushed harder, it seemed like it was happening, but with little success.  Finally, it happened, and I was glad as I finished up my clean up, but became aware of the time at this stage and started to panic as I was about out of time.  I rushed to apply the paste, powder, and diaper, but by the time my plastic pants were on, I was over a couple of minutes again.  Not good as this was the second time in a couple of days this happened.  I was to learn latter this day what that resulted in!
As I packed my diaper backpack for the day, I worried that I would have another bout of laxative similar to what occurred yesterday, but understood that there was very little I could do about it if it did happen. 
I headed for my car, and off to the office for a short time prior to my sales call at our important client.  I saw my boss as I was going to my office space and she wished me luck with my upcoming client visit, a large Dr’s office group, where we do lots of supply business.  As I finished up my office emails, I headed off to see this client, and was happy to get my mind off of my personal issues. 
My visit went well, and even included taking some of this office staff out to lunch.  I was able to excuse myself just after ordering a desert course, and grabbed my backpack and went off to the bathroom to change my already soaked diaper.  It was a bit awkward taking my bag with me but I mentioned I needed to check my tablet for something, which was also in my bag.
I did manage the change, and returned to my clients, shortly to leave the restaurant and head back to their offices.  My call was a success and I scored a very large supply order as a result, including some new devices we were offering to monitor blood sugar as well as pressure and pulse.  Some new compact tech stuff that should be a great success we hoped.
After heading back to my office for the remainder of the afternoon, I thought about my upcoming visit to my personal client administrator.  I was planning on asking about a change from the cloth diapers during the day to the more discrete and absorbent disposables, so I was anxious to see Dr Mayberry again.  My boss stopped in latter in the day again and congratulated me on the successful client visit and large sale, and told me to take the rest of the day off, so I left a bit early which worked out great for my pending visit to my correctional clinic.

10: First Follow Up with Case Worker

I arrived there a bit early as a result and was waiting in reception for only a short while until I was called back.  Dr Mayberry asked how I was getting along with my “confinement” and I mentioned my desire to change to the disposable protection during the day.  She raised her eyes at this suggestion, and began to chastise me telling me I did not understand what my sentence entailed apparently, if I would ask such a thing.  She pointed out that the cloth diapers were used to assure that the patient could constantly feel his shame in wetting himself without any control, The fact that they always felt wet was a big part of the punishment and I needed to accept that.  I lowered my head looking down at the floor as she continued.  She said she also saw that I contacted the clinic for laser hair removal which was a very good thing as after mine started to grow back, it was not good and often resulted in a rash even with the liberal use of the diaper paste.  I mentioned that I had my first visit set for next week, which she already knew about.
Now than, she went on, we have some other business to attend to as well. I saw that you were late getting your protection back in place on two subsequent days now, and that is not good.  I explained about the issues with using a laxative to control my bowl movements, and she simply said that is not her concern, and these things happen on occasion, but if you don’t follow the rules, a more serious punishment is to remove your bowl control entirely for a period of time, and you won’t have to worry about laxatives or voiding schedules any longer.  I thought back to what the first Dr told me when he did my procedure, and remembered what he said as well.  I said at this point, that I will pay more attention to my time limits going forward as don’t want to have to deal with fecal incontinence in addition to what I have now!
Dr Mayberry said remember that going forward and be more cautious, but we still have to deal with your first mistakes.  To this end, your protection package is now changing.  Your daily diapers will change from the thinner absorbent core design to an all-cloth version with a soaker pad center.  In addition, your waterproof panties will change from the quiet and thin PUL to a more traditional thicker vinyl version, which will be much more noticeable, especially when you have been wet for a few hours and your diaper swells up as it will.  The point of this is it will now be more difficult to hide your diapers from others, so you better come up with some good explanations as you will be certainly be noticeable especially just prior to changes.  Keep in mind, this is only the second step in this program, and there are several more if you continue to make mistakes that you could be faced with.  Also, I noticed from the data we collect off the chips in your plastic panties, that you have been soaked most mornings, so I have increased your night time diaper thickness as well to avoid any leaks.  Think about this the next morning you wake up wearing these as they are next step in daytime protection as well if you keep making mistakes.  Your new protection was delivered and will be waiting for you on your return home.  Be sure to package up the remaining unused products and put those out with the used product for pickup in the morning.  Keep in mind, we keep track of what was used and what was delivered so don’t try to cheat by keeping some of your existing product as it won’t work. You are expected to use the newer products starting tonight!

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2021, 09:30:22 PM »
OH MY! My fantasy is his reality..best I live it thru him.. I am held by a paper chain,, can't imagine being bound by the court system.

deewet

• Ballerina
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 07:12:35 AM »
Thanks Sissy Servant- luv your captions.  Enjoy the next couple chapters!

11: Dealing with Changes
 I was not a very happy camper as I left this appointment, especially when I got home and found the new packages of supplies on my door step, along with a couple of new containers for the now larger used diapers.  I put my supplies away and made some dinner, hoping to keep my mind off my situation.  I also hit my beer supply quite heavy again, attempting to drown out my sorrow but that was short lived.  Eventually I had to get ready for bed, and found my new night diapers as advertised, a lot bigger to the point I felt like I was sitting on a pillow.  I could walk OK but it was with a pronounced waddle it seemed, and I was fearful for the morning and result of a soaked diaper. I did take my overnight laxative as was more worried about not being able to get this task completed in the morning than anything else.  I did get to sleep after all the beers without an issue.
The following morning, I rolled out of bed expecting the worst, and was not disappointed.  My diaper had expanded a lot from its original size, and walking was a real issue as it was no longer soft and cuddly but cool and ridged.  It was a bow-legged waddle at best. On the up side, it didn’t feel like I was swimming in it this morning.   I knew than that there was no way I could go to work wearing something like this and carry on in my current capacity.  I was very concerned about the increase in size of my daytime diapers with the changes made, but glad I went ahead and purchased extra-large pants on my last shopping trip.
I re focused my efforts on getting prepared for the day, again had breakfast in my current state including several cups of coffee, hoping to get things moving as they say.  As I was running short on time, I headed into the bathroom and proceeded to get onto the toilet again for my hopeful daily dump.  I was not disappointed, and was into the shower fairly soon thereafter, which always was the highlight of my day it seemed like.
After getting dry, it was time for the “new” daytime protection, which I got into after all the paste and powder was applied with special attention this morning considering the change in diaper materials and concern about more exposure to a rash starting. I found this diaper to be noticeably thicker, but hoped it would be fine with my larger pants.  The bigger concern was the different plastic pants.  These were not the thin stretchy ones I was used to, but rather big bulky plastic pants that crinkled whenever I walked.  I was very worried about how this would go over the course of the day, but packed up my change bag and headed off to work hoping for the best.
After arriving at work, I proceeded to my office space, passing several of the office staff along the way. I tried to act as normal as I could, but did notice a couple of the secretaries turn to look at me as I walked past, with a strange look on their face.  Another of the staff stopped me and congratulated me for the great sales effort I made a few days ago with our large client and mentioned we should get together some time soon and talk about other clients we have and the approach I was using to be so successful.  I agreed but would not commit to a day, and continued on into my workspace.  As the morning went on, I got a memo from my boss, setting up a lunch meeting to assess my progress and future with the company, probably due to the large sale effort I just had success with.  I was very worried about this time, but decided to head into the bathroom just prior to this meeting to avoid the possibility of my boss noticing my saturated bottom.  As with many good plans, this one was about to fail as my boss decided to meet me a bit early to get going sooner than planned and saw me going into the bathroom with my backpack and expanded bottom, and was waiting for me as I came out again, but with my bottom noticeably smaller again even as I was walking back to my work space.  I was startled to say the least, when my boss caught my attention, and said she was ready to go to lunch as soon as I was.  I quickly stopped at my desk, left my diaper backpack behind and told my boss I was ready, and we walked together out of the office. 

12: The Big Reveal

We had agreed on a small cafĂ© near by so walked and talked along the street to get there.  As we were seated, my boss said to me, I couldn’t help but notice that when you went into the bathroom just before we left it appeared that you had a well-padded backside, but when you came out things seemed a lot more normal, except for this crinkling sound I am hearing as we walk together.  Since this is work time and you are in the office, I have to know what is going on with you?  Are you wearing diapers or something?? Is this a prank or are you having medical issues I need to be aware of?  I need to know your answer so I know how to address the situation!  Our office does not discriminate against anyone with a medical issue, but we have to understand that to deal properly with it and I have not seen anything like this in your file.
Sitting there, I felt like my world was imploding around me as I was as embarrassed as could possibly be, and my boss noticed it as well.  She added, please don’t take this the wrong way, I just need to understand your situation!
So there I was, about to disclose to my boss the situation I had gotten myself into with the justice system over a series of what I thought to be small crimes or misdemeanors but collectively turned into something far worse.  As I was explaining this to my boss, she interrupted me and said she didn’t want my life story, only the part about why I was wearing what appeared to be diapers.  I jumped ahead in my story, and said that I had ignored several of the criminal complaints, and when I was pulled over for a traffic violation, my record of not appearing popped up and I was arrested and brought before a judge who was planning to have me confined to jail but I was given the opportunity to stay out of jail if I agreed to this alternative form of confinement which was intended to free up jail space.  I went on to say that it sounded like it could be quite easy, until I was taken to the procedure clinic, and I was rendered incontinent by means of this tube going into my bladder and needing to wear a diaper and waterproof pants with a chip in it to ensure compliance. As I finally accepted this, at first it wasn’t bad as the diapers were fairly thin, and the pants were quiet and stretchy, but here again, I failed to follow my instructions precisely, and things had gotten a lot worse as of yesterday, so now I am noticeable diapered and there isn’t much I can do about it for the next few weeks other than carefully follow the rules and hope to get back to the more normal wetting protection.

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 11:45:12 PM »
deewet,

I'm enjoying your story and reading it has made my own diaper wetter! I'm wondering what will happen next.

deewet

• Ballerina
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2021, 07:39:42 AM »
Thanks for the nice words Dolly Bo P, I am glad I was able to stimulate  your wetness!  Stay tuned as this story only gets better//

deewet

• Ballerina
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2021, 07:59:45 AM »
Things are getting more challenging for our hero now as this tale goes forward, but you should have anticipated that. 
Dee Wet

13: Changes at Work

My boss was very taken by my story and said that she was feeling bad for challenging me about my current state, but that this was a really crazy story, and she would try to help me deal with it the best we could.  For now, she would contact HR, get a note placed into my file indicating my need for protective wear, and ensure that I could not be harassed at work.  She was also very interested in the protective wear that I was using, and wanted to know the details of it IE distribution and manufacturing as we did offer a full line of icon products, mainly focused on nursing homes, and Urology practices.  I said that I have no idea about where these products come from but can pass along my case worker contact information and she could probably offer more information, after I tell her that we spoke and you have my permission to talk to her about my case and circ-umstances.
We also agreed that for the next week or so, I would limit my client contacts, and my boss suggested that the only places I could go in the foreseeable future would be to those nursing homes, and clinics that deal with incontinence issues on a regular basis.  This lunch meeting had gone full circle from her praising me for great sales efforts and potentially expanding my client base to limiting it to places that deal with situations like I find myself in, but in the typical case, not by choice but by accident.  By the end of the lunch, my boss was joking that it I became a regular visitor at some of the nursing homes, that the care givers there might be willing to help change my diapers for me?  What had I gotten myself into I wondered?
From that afternoon on, I was becoming the company DIAPER EXPERT, and was expected to help promote some of the things that I was forced to use, to places that have to help people live with these issues as a result of health issue.  I did get InTouch with my case worker and explained the situation about my boss and her interest in the products I was using, and Dr Mayberry agreed to work with her with my blessing, and complemented me on taking the high road about my issues, and that in the next visit, If I was totally in compliance, maybe I could go back to less noticeable daily protection.   That was my wish, but I soon found out it was harder to get back to a better situation than to move into a more serious one. 
My office life started to settle down, and the looks and remarks behind my back all but disappeared when a notice from HR was posted about disabilities and avoiding any comments or the appearance of discrimination towards anyone with any type of disability.  My social life on the other hand, mostly ended.  After a couple of weeks bound to my desk, I was finally able to start to visit some of the large nursing home businesses.  My boss had been in contact with my case worker and had gotten some great contact information for the diaper companies used, and was very interested in the reusable diaper line, including the exchangeable bins. This was very good timing due to the disposal issues with throw away diapers these days.  The various waterproof panties were also a great item to offer in the nursing homes, as they could be monitored to ensure that some of the residents did not take them off on their own, as often the case with some causing extra cleanup issues.

14: Personal Changes
As for my personal issues, I was still struggling with my bowl issue timing, and over the next few weeks, had several messy accidents to deal with at work.  The first one happened prior to lunch one day, and my attempt to clean up after took me over the allotted time again. About a week after that, I had an accident just after lunch, and as I started to smell myself, decided to break the rules and make an extra change mid afternoon as I did not have the night time protection products in my bag and did not want to wear them in the office and waddle home at end of day.
That took care of any hopes of getting back to my less noticeable daytime protection, and in fact pushed me into another category.  When I tried to explain my situation to my case worker, Dr Mayberry simply shook her head and said she felt for me but rules are rules.  She did say that she would forgo the extra-large diapers for the day sticking with this mid-range product that I was using, but I was going to go into heavy duty rubber pants, that would be very hot and hard to walk in.  In addition, my change scheduled would be altered, so that my daytime diapers would be on for 8 hr shifts as opposed to the 6hr shift now set up.  This meant that I had to be up early to change, and could not change till latter in the evening.  It also meant that I would be in wetter diapers for longer time, and the rash cream used was upped to something more in line with this duty. On the plus end if you could say that, these rubber pants were very good at containing odor and smell, and even if I had a messy accident, chances are it could go undetected for several hours.   I was also advised to start to take a drug to limit the odor in my stool in case that I do have messy accidents on a regular basis.  The other good thing I found out was that as I was well along the process of laser removal of my pubic hair, this should not be a problem either going in this direction.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender