Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Sissy Baby  (Read 119169 times)

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby
« on: September 30, 2006, 04:40:38 PM »
I was about seven-years-old at the time.  My younger sister, Marlene, was six and the baby, Diane was just going on two.  For some reason I can’t explain, I became fascinated with the thought of trying on Diane’s diapers and plastic pants.  I would spend time watching Mom change Diane’s diapers and offered to help only to be told I was too young.  I envied Diane for the care Mom took when changing her diapers.  Mom would talk to her in baby talk, coo to her, kiss her forehead and chest while she changed Diane or got her ready for bed.  I so wished it was me she was doing that to but I was also ashamed of such thoughts and told myself I was a big boy and didn’t need diapers.

Nevertheless, her nursery smelled wonderful to me and I couldn’t resist it.  Scents of baby powder, baby oil and baby lotion mixed with the fascinating vinyl smell of her plastic pants and the fresh, line-dried scent of her cloth diapers somehow seemed to entrance me and draw me to her room.  Gradually, I became obsessed with thoughts of wearing diapers and plastic pants to bed.

Eventually, I couldn’t resist any more and, one night in March of that year, I took a detour to Diane’s room before going to the bathroom and retrieved a couple of diapers, pins and a pair of her plastic pants which I hurriedly smuggled into my room and hid in my bottom dresser drawer while I changed into my pajamas, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and got ready for bed.  As usual, a few minutes after I was in bed, Mom came in and gave me a kiss goodnight.  She left the door a little ajar as she usually did when she left my room so I could see the light in the hallway.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 2
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 04:49:22 PM »
After I was sure she was downstairs watching TV, I quietly got out of bed and retrieved my purloined treasures from my dresser drawer.  Laying the diapers one on top of the other on my bed I folded them in preparation for diapering as I’d seen my mother do when diapering Diane.  Then, I climbed back into bed after taking my pajama bottoms off.   I felt a thrill of anticipation surge through me as I placed my bottom on the soft diapers.  Placing the diaper pins on my chest, I pulled the diapers through my legs and snugly pulled the left side around and pinned it snugly in place.  I repeated the procedure with the right side of the diaper making sure to get it good and snug.  Next, I picked up the plastic pants, brought them to my face and sniffed them.  The scent of the soft vinyl was entrancing.  Almost as if in slow motion, I lowered them and slowly placed first one foot and then the other through the legholes.  Gradually I drew them up my legs.  The legholes and waist were very tight and I had to use extra effort to get the diapers to tuck into the back of the pants.  Once they were on, my little bottom looked like a round white mushroom.  I loved being hugged by my diapers and plastic pants and ran my hands over the soft vinyl and patted them just to let myself know that what I was feeling was real.  I felt so intensely coddled and babyish in them.

I stayed awake a long time just feeling my pants and enjoying being back in diapers.  Eventually, I fell asleep and I remember dreaming that I was sleeping in a baby crib and had on a baby bonnet.  When I awoke in the morning, I was dry.  So, I took off the plastic pants and diaper and hid them in a bag in my closet and got dressed for the day.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 3
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 10:19:38 AM »
The next morning, Mom didn’t seem to notice anything amiss.  So, though I felt a little bit anxious about what I did the night before, I was basically elated by the experience and wanted to repeat it.  It wasn’t until I thought about returning the diapers that I began to see my problem.  I hadn’t really intended to wet the diapers; I just loved their softness and bulk and the babyish feelings I got when wearing them.  I was also really glad to wake up dry that first morning as I did not want to wet them as that would mean a morning bath and I wasn’t planning on that.

However, I couldn’t return them to Diane’s room as they were all wrinkled from wearing them.  Also, my Mom always put the wet, dirty diapers in the diaper pail in Diane’s room after she cleaned them out and she would become suspicious if a clean, dry pair was in the pail or, worse yet, in the clothes pile in the basement.  The plastic pants weren’t a big problem as they could be dropped down the clothes chute in the bathroom like Mom always did.  But I could see no way around having to wet the diapers.  Clean diapers were a dead giveaway and I was shocked when I realized I had so little choice in the matter.  I considered just getting them wet with water but I was concerned that Mom might pick up on that.  I was very concerned about being found out and felt that the genuine article was the only thing guaranteed to pass muster.  Reluctantly, I resigned myself to the fact that I’d have to wet them before I returned them.  My plan was to wet them and take a bath in the morning, wring them out in the tub before emptying the water, wash the tub out with more water and somehow smuggle them back into Diane’s room and into her diaper pail.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 4
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 10:43:29 AM »
Smuggling them back into Diane’s room seemed to me to have the greatest risk of being caught and I was uncertain how to accomplish that.  The only thing I could think of was to wait until Mom had Diane in the kitchen downstairs for breakfast.  However, we were all expected to be at the breakfast table and any time prior to that there was a good chance Mom would be in and out of Diane’s room.  I finally hit on the idea of putting them in a plastic bag and hiding them in my closet until breakfast was done and then smuggling them into Diane’s room while Mom was downstairs cleaning up after breakfast.  I’d have to be quick because Marlene and I were usually off to the bus stop for school shortly after breakfast.  However, there was enough leeway that I felt I could get it taken care of then and, if not, when I came home from school in the afternoon.  The risk of Mom finding the bag in my closet during the day, if they had to be left there,was a source of apprehension too but there was nothing I could think of to do about it.  My plans may not have been the very best but they were the best I could come up with at the moment.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 5
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 12:07:44 AM »
I decided to try to wet the diapers that night.  I was in heavenly baby bliss as I pinned myself into the diapers and pulled on my plastic pants that night.  If anything, the second time was better than the first and I spent a lot of time admiring my little marshmallow butt, the puffiness of my diapers and feeling and patting the soft plastic pants before I fell asleep.  Again, I remember having baby dreams of being pushed in a baby carriage and admired by other ladies and of being in the playpen with Diane and playing with toys and teethers and suc-king on a pacifier.  I awoke happy but also completely dry.  It was then that I realized that I would have to help the situation along.  So, the following night I made sure I drank a nice tall glass of water after brushing my teeth in the bathroom.  I also didn’t spend as much time admiring my diapered state or playing with my diapers.  Instead, I tried to hypnotize myself into wetting by picturing myself as a baby and repeating over and over “I am a little baby and I will wet my diapers.”  Repeating that little mantra put me to sleep before too long.  I was really kind of concerned that I wouldn’t be able to wet and would be either found out or stuck with these stupid diapers.  Fortunately, I awoke the next morning to the sensation of thoroughly soaked diapers.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 6
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 12:09:51 AM »
I was glad I was wet but a bit apprehensive as I began to execute my plan to return the diapers.  I pulled my pajama bottoms over my diapers, put on my robe and, after stuffing a plastic bag in the pocket of my robe, headed for the bathroom.  Unfortunately, Marlene was in there and I knew I’d have to wait a while.  As I returned to my room, I suddenly realized that I had an urgent need to pee!  I turned to go downstairs to the bathroom down there when I realized I was still wearing diapers.  By the time I got down there and out of my diapers, I’d probably not be able to make it.  Reluctantly, I realized I’d have to go in my diapers.  I went back to my room with the need becoming more and more urgent but I somehow couldn’t let myself go in my diapers.  I just wasn’t used to it and felt very self conscious and ashamed somehow.  The need to go and the inability to do so was giving me a tremendous pain in my groin area.   Suddenly, a small spurt escaped and then it seemed like Hoover Dam had burst as I flooded my diapers from front to back with warm pee!  When it stopped, I was really glad the plastic pants were very tight as my diapers were now thoroughly flooded and I was unsure as to whether they could hold it all but at least I was secure for the moment.   I would certainly need a bath this morning.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 7
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 10:29:43 PM »
To save a little time while Marlene was still in the bathroom, I made my bed and got out my clothes, underwear and shoes and socks for the day and arranged them on or beside my bed.  As I was doing so, I began to realize that another need to use the bathroom was beginning to make itself felt.  I was pretty sure that I could wait provided Marlene got out of the bathroom pretty soon.  So, I went down the hall to the bathroom and quietly knocked on the door and asked Marlene if she was finished yet.  She said she’d be out in a few minutes.  So, I returned to my room and opened my schoolbooks to check my homework.  Meanwhile, the urgency was growing but I still felt I could hold it and continued checking my homework to try to distract myself from my little (but growing) problem.

A minute or so later, with my problem becoming non-ignorable, I heard Marlene say “I’m out.  You can have the bathroom now.”  I hurried from my room to the bathroom but as I rushed down the hall, I felt something soft slip into my diaper.  As I entered the bathroom and hurriedly closed the door, my bottom suddenly filled as the rest of the load proceeded to deposit itself.  This was followed by a brief stream of pee that taxed my plastic pants to the limit.  I could feel wet pee around the legs of my plastic pants now.  I was soaked.  I had almost made it but “almost” certainly wasn’t good enough in this case.  A tear trickled from my eye and I was trembling as I reflected that this morning was certainly not shaping up the way I had planned and hoped for.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender