Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Sissy Baby  (Read 119169 times)

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 15
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 05:25:25 AM »
“P-please?  N-n-no-o-o!!” I pleaded frantically as I pushed her hands away.

“That’s enough!” she stated determinedly as she slapped my thigh fiercely.

“Looks to me like you need something to keep your little hands occupied while I finish up.  Here, take these,” she said handing me a pair of plastic pants, “and hold them to your chest with both hands while I finish your diapering.  And, if you cause any further trouble, I promise you that you’ll be the sorriest baby on this block.  You can be sure of that.”

Reluctantly, I held the plastic pants to my chest like my personal badge of shame and remained quiet, lying there blushing furiously and humiliated beyond words.  At that moment I wished with all my heart that I had never gotten back into diapers and plastic pants.  I had nobody to blame but myself and there was nothing whatsoever I could do to prevent what was happening to me.  

“Here you go.” she teased as she pulled the first diaper between my legs and pinned one side snugly in place.

“Diaper?”  Diane asked from her crib.

“Yes, Diane.  The sissy baby is being put in his little diapers.  Aren’t you dear?” Mom replied as she finished pinning the other side of the diaper just as snug.

“Y-y-yes,” I muttered shamefully.

“That’s right.  You’re getting just what you wanted.  You should be a happy baby now.” she said as she finished pinning the second diaper snugly in place.

Now, hand me your plastic pants,” she directed.  I complied reluctantly – humiliated further by this slight cooperation in my own diapering.

“Before I put these on you, I want to hear you ask nicely to be diapered.  I want to hear you say ‘Please, Mommie, your little sissy baby wants to be put in his diapers and plastic panties.’  Come on, now!  Ask for your diapers and panties like the little sissy baby you really are!” she demanded.

“P-please, M-mommie, your l-little s-sissy b-b-baby w-w-wants to be put in his d-diapers and p-plastic panties.” I repeated reluctantly as I blushed crimson and burst into tears. I was sobbing uncontrollably as she proceeded to pull the plastic panties up my legs and fit them under my bottom and over the front.

“There you go,” she taunted as she pulled them up, “Mommie’s giving her little sissy baby just what you asked for – and just what you deserve,” she smiled down at me sarcastically as I watched her through my tears and sobs.

“A-w-w-w-w, the little sissy baby is crying.  Poor little baby!” she said as she sat me up and made sure the diapers were fully tucked into the back of my plastic pants.

“Those are really snug on you,” she commented as my tears began to abate.  “It looks like we might need to find something a little closer to your size.”

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 16
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 08:12:28 AM »
“Here, let me help you down,” she said as she did just that.  “Now, I’ll take Diane and you can follow me downstairs to breakfast,” she said as she approached Diane’s crib.

Please, Mom, ple-ease?  I can’t go around in just diapers and plastic pants.  Please?  I need something to wear.”  I pleaded.

“Hmmm,” she said, “Well, none of your pants or pajama bottoms will fit.  Yet, there might be something that would work but I want no arguments from you.  It’s either dress just the way you are or wear what I can get for you and if I hear one complaint from you, you’ll dress just the way you are from now on.”

“A-alright, Mom,” I conceded humbly.  “Whatever you say.”

“OK, but remember, one complaint and you’ll be stuck in just diapers and plastic pants.  Now, wait right here and I’ll see what I can come up with.”

She left for several minutes and when she returned she had a yellow sleeveless bishop style sundress with a scoop neckline that was Marlene’s and a pair of pink rubber flip-flops of Marlene’s also.

I bit my lip and stepped into the flip-flops as she dropped them on the floor.  She held the sundress above me and said “Lift your arms up.”  She then dropped it onto me, guiding my arms into the armholes.  I bit my trembling lip harder and tears trickled from my eyes as she tugged the dress into place.

“There you go.  Just what a little sissy baby needs to wear, a nice little dress.” she stated sarcastically.  “I’ll bet you didn’t plan on that when you decided to get into diapers.  Well, if you’re lucky we may get you something more appropriate to wear later today.” She said as she picked Diane up from her crib and headed downstairs to the kitchen with me following sullenly behind.  

As we passed the full-length mirror in the hallway, I thought I could see my plastic pants showing just below the hemline.  As a matter of fact, I was sure of it and tugged fitfully at my dress to see if I could cover it.

When we got to the kitchen, she strapped Diane into her high chair and gave me some rice cereal followed by a jar of peaches to feed her.  Meanwhile, Mom got Marlene’s breakfast ready.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 17
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2006, 04:38:00 AM »
As I was feeding Diane, Marlene came into the kitchen.  Mom had woken her up when she went in to fetch the dress and flip-flops.

“Mom, why is he wearing diapers and my dress?” she asked in a puzzled tone of voice.

“Why don’t you tell her,” Mom said addressing me.

“B-because I w-wanted to be a b-baby,” I blushingly responded.

“What kind of a baby?” Mom persisted.

“A-a-a s-sissy baby,” I murmured in abject surrender.

“Well, if you want to, you can borrow my dress anytime,” she smilingly conceded enjoying my discomfiture as I continued to blush.

“Mom, does this mean he’ll play dolls and tea party with me now?” she inquired.

“Looks like it to me,” Mom said.  “I don’t think he’ll have time for any boy games.  He’ll probably find dolls and tea party a pleasant break from what he’s going to be playing with from now on,” she smiled knowingly.

Marlene finished her breakfast fairly quickly and asked if she could go next door to play with Andrea, Mrs. Eppersley’s daughter.  Mom assented and Marlene was off like a shot.

When I had finished feeding Diane and cleaned her up, Mom took her and placed her in her playpen and came back to the kitchen.  She told me to get up in the high chair and proceeded to fasten the waist and crotch straps in place before putting the tray back on.  I could feel the crotch strap pressing into me, reminding me of my diapered state.  I felt very babyish sitting there.  After tying a bib on me, Mom put a bowl of warm rice cereal in front of me; I took the spoon and started to feed myself.

“No!” she said as she took the spoon away from me.  “Little babies don’t feed themselves.  It looks like I’ll have to keep your little hands out of trouble during breakfast,” she said as she took two linen napkins and tied my arms to the sides of the high chair.

She then proceeded to feed me the rice cereal followed by a small jar of prunes.  When I was done, she untied my arms and handed me a bottle of formula.  It tasted terrible as I nursed on the bottle.

When I had finished that, she let me down and told me to clear the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher after rinsing them off and to neaten up the kitchen and see her in the living room when I was done.

(http://unclegadget.com/UncAds/Elec2wires.jpg)

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 18
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 03:30:14 AM »
When I was done in the kitchen, I joined her in the living room and she proceeded to place me in the playpen with Diane.

“Better get used to this,” she said.  “You’re going to be spending a lot of time here from now on.  I expect to see you playing with the baby toys, too.  You wanted to be a baby; you get to play like a baby.  So, you just enjoy yourself.  I’m sure a sissy baby like you will have a great time.” she laughed as she saw my shocked expression.

“That’s right,” she insisted, “And just to help get you started, I expect you to be mimicking everything Diane does.  Just don’t take her toys away from her.  Now, are you going to start or should I give you some incentive?” she inquired with a determined look on her face.  I immediately, yet reluctantly, started mimicking everything Diane did.

Mom sat reading a magazine and watched us for a while.  She smiled whenever she looked my way.  It was a derisive, satisfied smile that left me little doubt my fate was surely sealed.  I continued mimicking Diane as Mom got up and went downstairs.  Soon, I could hear the washer starting up.  She was doing a load of clothes.  Nevertheless, I was not about to get caught not mimicking Diane so I continued doing it.  If she stuck her fist in her mouth and slobbered on it, I did the same.  Whatever she did, I did too.  After a while, realizing I was in diapers and a dress in a baby playpen, I began to forget myself and started to feel more babyish.  It was funny, but I was beginning to enjoy my babyhood in a strange, infantile way.  Soon, I was playing with things with my hands and feet and mouth just the way Diane was.  The more I did so, the more babyish I felt.  After a while, Diane looked very sleepy and put her head down and went to sleep.  I felt I’d better do that, too.  So, I lay down in the playpen and fell asleep pretty quickly.  I awoke a little, after about an hour as I felt the beginnings of a bowel movement.  I knew I had no choice and I hated doing it, but I didn’t resist, I just let it come and fill the bottom of my diapers.  I fell back asleep after wetting the front of my diapers thoroughly.  

Not too long after, Mom woke me up and lifted me from the playpen.

“Come with me,” she said, “I’ve got something for you to do.”

“But Mom,” I protested, “I messed my diapers.  I need to be changed.”

“Just come along,” she said, “Little babies don’t get changed every time they need it.  Besides, I want to make sure you enjoy every little moment of your babyhood,” she smiled back at me derisively.  She took me out to the back door and said, “I want you to go out and take the laundry off the line, fold it neatly and put it in the basket.  Then you can hang up the laundry that’s just been washed.”

“But Mom, I can’t go outside looking like this.  I look like a sissy.  People will see and make fun of me,” I tearfully protested.

“Well, if that’s your only problem, let me give you a little hand with it,” she stated firmly as she drew me back into the kitchen.  “Wait right here, I’ll be right back,” she said as she left the room.  She returned shortly with some things in her hand.

“It’s a good thing you have a pageboy haircut.  It’ll be a lot easier to deal with,” she said as she parted it in the middle and combed the front hair over my brow in bangs which she proceeded to trim evenly with a pair of scissors she had brought with her.  After putting a hot curler in the bangs, she proceeded to open a bottle of pink nail polish.  She had me spread each hand as she applied the polish to each nail.  It felt cool as it went on.  Then she did the same to my toes after separating them with cotton balls.  She told me to stay still while the polish dried.  She read a magazine while we waited.  When it was dry, she took a white bow on a french clip and fastened it at the top of my head at the back.  

“Now,” she said as she took the roller out of my hair and sprayed my hair with hair spray, “you look every bit the little sissy baby girl you should be.”  With that, she ushered me out the back door and had me get started taking down the clothes from the clothes line, folding them and putting them neatly in the basket.  I knew that as I reached up to remove the clothes pins that each time my diapers were being exposed as my dress pulled up.  I could also feel the mess in my diapers pressing against my bottom each time I reached up to place or remove a clothespin reminding me of my infantile state.  However, there was nothing I could do about it.  I found myself watching my pretty pink-tipped fingers pull the pins from the line as I felt the white bow bobbing on the back of my head tugging at my hair.  I was flushed with embarrassment as I performed these womanly chores.

When that was done, I was given the basket of wet clothes to hang up.  It was mostly diapers much to my dismay.  I hung them all on the line along with some of Diane’s and Marlene’s clothes.  There were even a couple of pair of Mommy’s panties that I hung out to dry.  

Meanwhile, Mom had taken the basket of folded clothes inside and distributed them where they belonged.  When I was finished, I took the empty basket back inside.  Mom was sipping a cup of coffee waiting for me.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 19
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 02:34:53 AM »
“Come along,” she said as she took me by the hand and led me upstairs to the changing table.  She removed my dirty diaper, cleaned my bottom and had me take the diaper to the bathroom to clean it out before she finished putting me back in diapers.  I still blushed deeply as she applied the lotion and powder and pinned me up in diapers for the second time that morning.  She used the same pair of plastic pants which had wet leg elastics.  

“Sorry about that,” she said, “but you’ve only yourself to blame.  You used so many of Diane’s plastic pants that there aren’t enough for Diane at the moment.  So, you’ll just have to use those until we remedy that little problem this afternoon.”

With my change done, we went back downstairs to the kitchen where Mom warmed up some turkey and vegetables and vanilla custard baby food for Diane’s lunch.  She awoke Diane from her nap in the playpen and brought her to the kitchen and strapped her in her highchair and had me start feeding her lunch to her.

Meanwhile, Mom went next door and fetched Marlene from the Eppersley’s house.

She returned and made lunch for Darlene while I finished up with Diane.  Mom then placed Diane in the playpen with a bottle of formula.  Then she returned to the kitchen and, after strapping me securely in the highchair, warmed up some baby food for me.  She had liver and bacon and tapioca pudding for me.  The liver and bacon was horrible and the tapioca pudding was alright except it tasted like what it was – baby food.

When I was done with lunch, Mom put me in the playpen with a four ounce bottle of formula and told me to stay there and finish my bottle.  As I nursed, I watched her prepare the diaper bag and take Diane and Marlene next door to Mrs. Eppersley’s.  She returned in about five minutes just as I was finishing my bottle of formula.

She got me out of the playpen, brushed my hair and reattached the white bow at the back of my head.

“Come along,” she smiled as she picked up her purse and the car keys, “You and I are going to take a little trip.  We’ve got some shopping to do.”

I knew I dare not resist as she took my hand and led me to the door.  There were butterflies in my stomach as I realized that I was going to be seen in a dress with my nails painted, a bow in my hair and my plastic panties peeking from beneath my dress announcing to all and sundry that I was a sissy boy in diapers.  When I stepped out the front door I felt so exposed and embarrassed that I flushed deep pink all over.

“Don’t worry dear,” Mom commented reassuringly, “Most folks will think you’re a girl.  Of course, you can be sure they will make no mistake that you’re wearing diapers and plastic pants beneath your dress.  But that’s all right, you’ll get used to it soon enough.  After all, it’s just what you wanted, isn’t it?” she laughed as she led me to the car and buckled me into the front seat.

Mom didn’t go to the mall, she went downtown and we parked right on the main street.  She got out and put some money in the parking meter and then got me out of the car and led me up the street holding my hand.  Although I didn’t know it, we were about a block and a half from our destination.  I got lots of puzzled looks from people passing by and several women smiled knowingly as we passed them.

One woman smiled and greeted Mom with, “I see you have the little monster firmly in hand, Good work!”

“All in a day’s work,” Mom cheerfully responded.

I was humiliated beyond words knowing that others realized my plight and approved.

Shortly we arrived at “Mary Beth’s Infants & Children’s Shoppe”.  A sign in the front window said “JUNE SALE!!! 30 TO 50% OFF SELECTED ITEMS”.

Mom opened the door and led me in.  It looked to be a shop for mostly babies and little girls although there was a small “Boys” section I could see.  There seemed to be plenty of women shopping.  Some of them had their babies or daughters with them.  

Mom led me straight to the front counter in the middle of the store where a pretty, brown-haired, smiling lady in her mid-thirties awaited.

“Good afternoon,” she beamed, “I’m Mary Beth and how may I be of assistance to you today?”

“We’re here to get some things for my son, here.  It seems he’s taken a fancy to diapers and plastic pants and wants to be a baby again.  So, I was hoping you could help us find some things for him.”  Mom responded with a smile.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 20
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2006, 07:50:47 AM »
“Oh, I see.  It’s not often we get such an opportunity but it’s certainly not the first time.  I’ll be very glad to help.  I presume your son is something of a sissy; seeing how he’s dressed?” she inquired.

“That’s correct,” Mom replied before I could interject anything.  I wanted to sink through the floor.  At least one woman nearby was gazing in our direction with more than passing interest and a big smile on her face.

“Well, usually we have to make sure the sissy baby has an appropriate name.  After all, we wouldn’t want to embarrass him, would we?  Does he have a sissy baby name yet?” she inquired.

“No, he doesn’t.  But I agree with you, a proper sissy name would be most useful.  His given name is Johnny.  Do you have any suggestions for a name?” Mom responded trying not to laugh at my plight.

“Well, let’s see what little Johnny would like to be called,” Mary Beth said as she crouched in front of me placing her hand under my chin to raise it so I was forced to look into her eyes, “Maybe Joan or Jane or Jeanine or Janice or Janet or Jocelyn or Jeanette or Jennifer or Jill or Joann or Jody or Julie.  Come on now, Johnny.  Tell us what name you choose for your baby name,” she encouraged.  I knew I had little choice but to answer her.  I tried to avoid looking at her but it was fruitless as she held my chin quite firmly.

“Janet, I guess,” I blurted in frustration.

“Good,” she said, “Sissy Baby Janet it is, then.  Now, Ma’am, how may I be of assistance to you and Baby Janet?” she asked my Mother.

“Well, first of all we need to get the baby some plastic pants that fit a little better,” my Mother replied pleasantly.

“Oh, and we’ll also need some diapers a little closer to her size if you have any,” Mom added as an afterthought.

“Oh, yes,” Mary Beth said as she lifted my dress to see, “These are definitely not her size.  Well,” she said as she took a cloth measuring tape from the top of the counter, “let’s see how she measures up.”  With that, she proceeded to measure my waist, upper thighs and waist-to-waist under the crotch as I stood there blushing.

“Good,” she said when she was finished, “Let me bring you a few items to select from.”

She returned shortly carrying several pair of plastic pants and several diapers which she proceeded to lay on the counter for my mother to inspect.

“These,” she said, holding up a package or four vinyl pants in pink, white, yellow and blue, “are very economical yet durable and excellent for everyday use.  And these,” she said spreading out four other plastic pants in the same colors with a crystalline pearlized finish, “are a bit more durable but a lot more showy and cost a little more as a result.  However, due to the sale, they are 30% off whereas the cheaper set is 50% off.”

“I think we’ll take two packages of the cheaper set and one set of the more expensive ones if you will.” Mom said after inspecting them closely.  “And if it’s possible, maybe we can get little Janet out of what she has on, provided she’s not wet, and into this pair,” she said as she held up the pink crystalline pants.

“Happy to be of assistance,” Mary Beth smiled as she reached beneath my dress to check my diaper, “Looks like she’s dry,” she said as she lowered my plastic pants and waited for me to step out of them.  I was blushing deeply at being forced to have my plastic pants changed in so public a manner.

Once she had me out of my plastic pants, she held the pink pearlized ones in front of me to step into which I reluctantly did.  “Yes, these fit a lot better.  Aren’t those more comfortable sweetie?” she inquired as she pulled them into place and made sure my diaper was tucked in all around.  “And they look so pretty on you, too.  They’re just the perfect thing for a little sissy baby like you.  I’m so glad your Mom brought you in.  It’s been a while since we had a sissy baby we could have fun with,” she laughed.

I burst into tears as I realized that this wasn’t a punishment that my Mom intended to last for a day or a week.  She wouldn’t be buying the things she was if it was a short term punishment.  The realization that I was going to be in diapers and plastic pants for at least the summer overwhelmed me as my tears became a torrent of sobs.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 21
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 07:49:38 AM »
Through the blur of my tears, I could see that I had attracted the attention of every woman in the store.  Some had looks of concern, others were smiling and one woman was holding her hand to her face to disguise the fact that she was laughing at me.

All this only heightened my distress and I sobbed even harder and louder.

“Oh, poor baby!”  Mary Beth exclaimed, “Such tears.  Please wait here,” she said to my Mom as she hurriedly got up and left us for a moment.  She returned quickly with a small package in her hand.  “We just got these in a month ago and I’ve been looking forward to seeing them put to use,” she said as she withdrew a large, pink orthodontic pacifier from a package labeled “Youth: Toddler Plus”.  Holding it to my lips, she wiggled it back and forth as she said, “Open wide sweetie.  Here’s your little binky to help you calm down.”  As I opened my mouth to protest, she popped it in and held it there.  “Good baby,” she said, “Now, let’s see you start to use it.” she persisted firmly.  Reluctantly, I began to nurse on the pacifier as my tears began to abate.

“Thank you so much for that,” Mom said ecstatically, “It’s just what she needed.  What a wonderful idea and so age appropriate.”

“No problem whatsoever,” said Mary Beth, “Taking good care of little sissy babies is something we love to do,” she laughed as she took a diaper and handed it to Mom.

“I think that you’ll find that this type makes an excellent day diaper.  It’s very absorbent without the added bulk of a night time diaper.  Also, here’s an excellent night time diaper by the way,” she said as she handed my Mom a diaper with a bit more bulk to it.  “These are really excellent and the most you would have to do would be to add a doubler to it although most mothers find they don’t even need to do that.  Both of these are on sale at 50 percent off in quantities of a dozen or more.”

“Excellent,” my Mom concurred, “We’ll take a two dozen of the daytime diapers and a dozen of the night diapers.  Oh, yes.  We’ll also need something for Janet to wear during the day.  What do you have that might be suitable?”

“Well, first let me get her measurements.  Do you mind if we remove her dress?” Mary Beth asked politely.

“Certainly, go right ahead,” Mom responded.

With that Mary Beth removed my dress and I stood there in just my diapers and shiny pink plastic pants and flip flops blushing fiercely as she proceeded to measure my chest, shoulder to waist, neck and across my back shoulder to shoulder.

“I’ll be right back.  I think I have just the things you’re looking for,” Mary Beth said as she got up.  “If you don’t mind, maybe we can leave her dress off so she can try on the items I’ll be bringing,” Mary Beth requested as she left to retrieve the items.

“Not a problem,” Mom said, “I can see Janet is enjoying herself,” she smirked as she looked down at the blushing child standing next to her.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender