Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Sissy Baby  (Read 119170 times)

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 22
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 08:15:11 AM »
Mary Beth returned after a little delay.  “This little set, I think you will find, will be just the thing for little Janet for summer wear.  I think I have her size right; so let’s see how they look on her,” she said enthusiastically.

With that, she took a white broadcloth blouse with a peter pan collar edged in pink lace, white eyelet puff sleeves trimmed with ruffled eyelet edging the very edges of which were pink, slipped my arms through the sleeves and began buttoning the pink heart buttons which graced the front of the blouse.  When it was on, she took a white bib front romper of the same eyelet cotton with three rows of ruffled eyelet edging with the pink edges across the seat and held it open for me to step into.  I felt as if I was being put in a jail cell and the bars were being closed permanently as I numbly put first one foot and then the other through the leg holes of the romper.  She then proceeded to pull it up into place and fastened the straps across my shoulders to the bib front with pink heart shaped buttons that were identical to but larger than the ones on my blouse.  As I looked down, I noticed the bib front had a rectangular piece sewn to the front and edged in the same eyelet edging with a pink Little Miss Muffet picture on it.  The elastic at the back of the waist kept the bottom of the romper taut and emphasized my bubble butt.  I could also see the pink of my plastic pants showing through the eyelet holes in the bottom of the romper and could vaguely feel the four snaps in the crotch of the romper.  My infantile state was thoroughly emphasized and on display in this outfit!

“Isn’t this just darling,” my Mother exclaimed, “It’s just the perfect outfit for her!”

“I thought you’d like it,” Mary Beth responded, “and here’s the topping on the cake,” she said as she produced a white eyelet bonnet with a pink ribbon bow at the front of it and proceeded to fasten it in place much to my astonishment.

“You’re absolutely right.  That little bonnet is indeed the topping on the cake,” my Mother laughed as she looked down at my now thoroughly infantile state.

“By the way, do you have any other children?”

“Yes, two girls.”

“Well, in that case, the money won’t be wasted as you can hand these down for summer or beach use,”  Mary Beth suggested.

“What a wonderful idea.  Do you have any more in this style?” Mom asked

“Yes, we have them in all white, yellow edging, blue edging and peach edging in matching sets.  I checked and we have them all in her size.  A wonderful lady in Canada named Annemarie makes these for us and she does beautiful work.” Mary Beth enthused.

“Well, they certainly are well made and just the thing I was looking for.  Let’s add the other four sets to this and I think we’ll have Janet’s clothes together for the summer except for her shoes and socks.”

“In that case, you’re in luck as we’re clearing out our shoe department and we have a “Buy one pair, get the second pair of equal or lesser value free” sale going on.  I’ll get some socks while you take Janet over and take a look at the styles,” Mary Beth suggested.

Mom took me by the hand and walked me over to the shoe area.  Mary Beth brought over some socks: white for everyday and some fancier ruffled socks with pink, yellow, pale blue and white frilled edging.  Mom had me try on the pink pair and then a pair of white patent Mary Jane shoes to try on.  Fortunately, Mary Beth had them in my size.  Mom also picked out a pair of red tee-strap shoes for everyday wear.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 23
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2006, 09:52:38 AM »
Mom had me walk in both pair of shoes to make sure they fit.  As I walked back and forth, I began to feel like a sissy.  Dressed in my blouse, rompers and bonnet with my pacifier in my mouth, gazing down at my frilled socks and white patent shoes, I felt totally humiliated yet completely helpless to do anything about it.  Mom had granted my wish and I was now dressed just like the baby I had asked to be.  In less than a day, my world had been transformed and I was stuck in this prison of babyhood I had stupidly asked for.

“We’ll take both pair,” Mom said as I completed my walk in the white patent shoes, “And, if it’s all right with you, she can wear the ones she has on.”

“Of course,” Mary Beth responded, “Doesn’t she look just darling in those shoes and that outfit?  She’s just the perfect little sissy baby girl; aren’t you sweetie?” she inquired as she pinched my blushing cheek.  “A-w-w-w-w!  Such a shy baby,” she laughed when I failed to reply, “I think I may have a little present for the baby.  Let me get it and I’ll be right back,” she said as she hurried off.  She returned shortly with a small teddy bear in hand.  “Here,” she said, “this is for you.  Her name is Melissa but you can call her Missy.  When I saw how cute you looked in your little outfit, I thought the only thing missing was a cute little teddy bear – and now you have her,” she smiled as she tucked Missy under my arm, “There you go, the perfect little Missy for the perfect little Sissy!” she laughed at my blushing acquiescence.  “Now, hold her close.  You don’t want to lose her, do you?”  Grudgingly, I squeezed the teddy bear to my chest.  Having something soft under my arm seemed somehow vaguely comforting.  At least, it was something to hang on to in my little world which had gone topsy-turvy.

Taking me by the hand, Mary Beth led me over to a playpen.  “Here,” she said as she lifted me in, “You can wait here while your Mother and I have a little talk.  There’s something I need to discuss with her.”  Then, she and Mom walked a short distance away just out of earshot and began talking animatedly.

Meanwhile, I sat in the playpen with Missy under my arm.  Curious, I took her out from under my arm and took a good look at her for the first time.  She was dressed in a yellow sun dress with her name “Melissa” sewn into the top of the dress.  She had a matching yellow scarf around her head through which her ears poked and a red necklace around her neck.  I turned her upside down and saw the matching yellow cotton panties she had on underneath her dress for the first time.  I sat her on my legs facing me and held her hands as I looked at her.  Just then, two ladies came by the playpen.  “Kind of big to be a baby,” one lady commented to the other.  Instinctively, I picked Missy up and tucked her under my arm.  “Looks more like a big sissy to me,” replied the other with a laugh as I held Missy tighter, blushed and cringed shamefully.

Shortly thereafter, Mary Beth and Mom returned and I was lifted out of the playpen.  We returned to the main counter with the shoes and socks.  “Will that be all for today, or is there something else I could interest you in?” Mary Beth inquired.

“No, I think that will be all for now,” Mom replied with a smile, “And thank you for the recommendation, also.”

“Think nothing of it,” she responded, “Just be sure to tell Carrie I said ‘hello’ and if you could bring Baby Janet by here when you’re done, I’d appreciate it.  Also, I’m putting a coupon in with your things for the dress sale we’re having starting this Friday.  I hope you’ll bring your daughters along.  I’m sure they’d love trying on dresses.”

“Definitely,” Mom replied, “We’ll plan on it and I’ll bring them both.”

Mary Beth proceeded to ring everything up and Mom wrote a check.  Mom handed me the bag with the diapers and plastic pants.  With that and Missy under my arm, my hands were full.

“Well, Janet,” Mary Beth said as she crouched down to look at me, “Thank you for coming in.  I’m glad to see you got just what you needed.  Oh, and there’s one more thing I have for you she said as she got up and went over to a small booth.  Taking a yellow balloon with the store logo on it, she inflated it with helium, tied a long pink ribbon on it and then tied the other end of the ribbon to my wrist.  “Just for you, Janet – that’s for being such a good baby.  Thank you again for coming in.  You just made my day, sweetie.  Oh, and one other thing,” she said as she took an additional length of ribbon and cut it; “We’d better make sure your little pacifier doesn’t get lost, shouldn’t we?” she laughed as she looped the ribbon through the pacifier holder and tied it behind my neck.

“Thank you for you help and all your kindness,” Mom replied, “It’s been a real pleasure shopping here.”

“Think nothing of it,” Mary Beth responded, “And, thank you for bringing little Janet in.  It was a real pleasure helping her get what she needed,” she smiled pleasantly as we turned to go.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 24
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2006, 10:19:37 AM »
I’ll never forget walking out of that store into the warm afternoon summer sun that day.  With Missy under my right arm and the bag of diapers and plastic pants in my left hand.  A slight breeze was blowing reminding me of my ruffled socks and bare arms and legs.  I thought of removing my pacifier but, on second thought, realized it gave me just a little bit of anonymity.  I looked up at Mom with tears beginning to trickle from the corners of my eyes but she just smiled down at me and said, “That’s a good girl.  Just keep walking Janet.  I’m sure everybody will enjoy seeing what a pretty baby you are.”  So, reluctantly I continued walking at her side.  We got more than a few stares and several knowing smiles from some of the ladies we passed.  Eventually, we reached the car where Mom proceeded to open the trunk and deposit our purchases.  

Once that was done, she took my hand and shocked me by saying “Come along, now.  We have one more place to visit today before we go home.”  I had thought we were going to get into the car and leave.  We proceeded further down the block until we came to a shop called ‘Carrie’s CUT ‘N CURL’.  Before I could react, Mom had me inside the shop.  She approached the front counter and asked to speak to Carrie.  We were asked to take a seat as Carrie would be available in a few minutes.  

Shortly thereafter, we were called back over to the counter where a middle aged lady with brown curly hair awaited us.

“Good afternoon.  I’m Carrie.  How may I be of assistance to you today?” she inquired.

“Mary Beth at the children’s shop just up the way recommended you to us.  She also said to say ‘Hello’.  From what she told me, you have a special you offer called a ‘Sissy Special’.  Is that so?” Mom asked.

“Yes, indeed.” Carrie responded as she looked down at me with a big smile, “It costs a mere $25 and includes much more than that in services.  The reason we offer it so cheaply is that we receive advertising services as a result.  Are you aware of what those services entail?”

“Mary Beth explained all that to me and I think that would be just what my little baby Janet needs.” Mom smilingly replied.

“Well, then, we could begin now.  The service will take a couple of hours but I’m sure you’ll be pleased with the results.  Would that be acceptable or would you rather make an appointment for another time?” Carrie inquired.

“Now would be acceptable.  That would allow me to do some more shopping and make some preparations at home before returning to pick up Janet.” Mom enthusiastically agreed.

“Very well, then.  We’ll expect you around four-thirty.  Please don’t worry.  We’ll take very good care of Janet for you and I’m sure the results will be everything you expect.”  Carrie happily agreed.

“I’ll see you at four-thirty and thank you for taking us on such short notice,” Mom replied as she turned to leave.

“Happy to be able to be of service,” Carrie responded, “Oh, Carol.” she called to one of the girls in the shop, “ Could you come over here.  I’ve got a customer for you.”

“Carol,” Carrie said to the young blond haired girl who came over to us, “This is baby Janet.  Her mother brought her in for our Sissy Special and I’d like you to get her started if you would, please.”

“Oh, thank you Carrie.  I’d love to do that.  And what a good time you’re going to have Janet,” she said as she took my hand and led me to a room at the rear of the shop.  There, she proceeded to take Missy from me and put her aside.  Then she undressed me down to my diapers and plastic pants and hung my clothes and bonnet up and put my shoes and socks in a cabinet.  “What pretty panties you have on,” she said when she saw them.  I blushed in response both to her statement and my nakedness.  “Let me get you a robe and some sandals,” she said as she left for a minute.  She returned with a white robe and a pair of sandals which fit me though they were a bit large.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 25
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 08:41:14 AM »
After that, Carol led me over to a nearby sink and had my climb a short stepstool and kneel on the padded seat on the top of the stepstool and lower my head over the sink so that my neck was touching the sink rim.  Then she took this brown bottle of stuff that fizzed as she applied it to my hair and eyebrows after telling me to keep my eyes tightly shut until she told me to open them.  She told me that it would take a few minutes to do its work and to keep my eyes tightly closed.  After a bit, she rinsed my hair and eyebrow with some warm water and wrapped a towel around my head and took me over to a larger chair she had me sit in.  Then, she called Carrie over.

“Good job, Carol.  Our little Janet is off to a good start.  Now, let me see what we can do with her hair,” she said as she checked the length and shape of my hair.  “Just how did you happen to become a little sissy,” she inquired of me.

“M-my Mom caught me wearing diapers and plastic pants,” I meekly responded.

“Well, it looks to me like you’re getting just what you deserve,” she smiled.

“You should see her pretty plastic panties,” Carol chimed in.

“Oh, really,” Carrie brightened as she proceeded to lift my robe open to take a peek at my panties, “My, aren’t you the lucky girl,” she exclaimed.  “Did those come from Mary Beth’s shop?” she asked

“Y-yes, Ma’am,” I quietly responded as I blushed crimson.

“Just what every little baby girl needs,” she laughed.  “Carol, I think what we need to do here is put our little Janet in pin curls.  You can get Nancy to help you do her up.  She’s free at the moment.   Once that’s done, you know what to do to complete our little Janet’s transformation,” she laughed.  “You just sit here and enjoy yourself, sweetie.  You’re going to have a very memorable day today,” she smiled looking down at me.

I cringed before her and began to tremble and then began to sob.  I wanted to run away so badly but there was no possible way I could do it dressed as I was.  I felt so trapped and frustrated at that moment.  I could see the other women looking my way and many of them had knowing smiles and a few had derisive smirks on their faces.  I ducked my head trying to hide my shame.

“I think we’d better get the baby her pacifier,” Carrie said.  Carol retrieved it and placed it in my mouth.  My sobbing soon abated.

“There, there,” Carol consoled, “Don’t worry baby. We’ll take good care of you.”

As Carrie walked away, she stopped by a dark-haired girl and spoke to her.  She came right over to us.

“Hi, Nancy.  Carrie says we should put Janet in pin curls.  Want to give me a hand?” Carol asked.

“Sure thing.  This should be fun.” Nancy responded.

Carol brought over a tray of small red curlers and she and Nancy proceeded to section my hair and take small bunches which they wrapped tightly in the red curlers before snapping them closed.  Soon my head was a mass of tight curlers.  Then they took some smelly lotion and applied it to each curler and wrapped each curler in tinfoil.  When that was done, they led me over to a dryer and had me sit under it while they adjusted the top so it fit over my head and then turned it on.

“Would you like to do Janet’s nails while she’s sitting here,” Carol asked Nancy.

“I’d love to,” Nancy enthused as Carol handed her a bottle of hot pink nail polish.

Nancy proceeded to remove all the polish Mom had put on my hands and toes.  Next she gave me a manicure and a pedicure followed by the application of the base coat, polish and top coat.  When she was done, my fingers and toes were a hot pink that just screamed for attention.  I wished there were some place I could hide them but it was impossible to do.

After my hair was dry, they took the tinfoil off, rinsed my hair off and applied another lotion to my hair which Carol said was a setting lotion.  Then it was back under the dryer until my hair was dry again.  By this time, the curlers were feeling almost painfully tight to my scalp.  As Nancy and Carol removed the curlers, I could feel how springy my hair felt and, although I couldn’t see my hair, I knew it was now a mass of curls.

After that, Carol thanked Nancy for her help and then took me to a table in a room at the back of the shop and had me take my robe off and climb up on it.  She applied this warm, sticky wax to my arms and legs and, when it cooled, she pulled it off with strips of cloth that pulled what little hair I had on my arms and legs off too.  She also put a little on my eyebrows.  It really hurt when she pulled that off.  

After that, she took me to get dressed and put everything back on me except my bonnet which she carried with her as we returned to the front of the shop where she had me sit in a chair while she plucked my eyebrows, curled my eyelashes and applied a little mascara to my lashes and just a touch of rouge to my already burning cheeks.  When she was done, she called Carrie over.

“Hmmm.  Nice job Carol.  I think maybe some pretty pink bows in her hair would set her off nicely.  I’ll have Nancy help.  Oh, and don’t forget the finishing touch,” she laughed as she left to send Nancy over.

While Nancy was coming over, Carol proceeded to cut some pink satin ribbon into short strips which she and Nancy proceeded to tie in bows in to my curls.  They didn’t do every curl but it felt like they almost did.

“Would you like to help with the finishing touch,” Carol asked Nancy when they were done.

“Love to,” Nancy said as both she and Carol picked up a similar instrument from the counter.

“Hold still,” Carol directed as both she and Nancy grasped an earlobe at the same time, “Ready, now,” Carol said as I felt a sharp pain in each earlobe.  Then they took some alcohol and wiped away what little blood there was.  It stung for a minute and I cried as they inserted the earrings and fastened them in place.

“Poor little sissy baby,” Nancy soothed, “You’ll be all right in a while.  Don’t you fret.”

“Let me get Carrie,” Carol said as she signaled Carrie to come over.

“All done!  My, aren’t you just the perfect little sissy,” Carrie said as she pinched my cheek.  “Well, I guess it’s picture time now girls,” she said to Nancy and Carol who proceeded to set up a camera on a tripod in an area near the front of the store.

They had me stand with Missy under one arm, my pacifier dangling from my neck and my bonnet dangling from its straps in my left hand.  They had a hard time getting me to smile but Nancy tickled me and they finally got the picture they wanted.  After that, they led me over to mirror so I could see myself.  I was shocked to see that my hair was now a mass of blond pin curls with pretty pink bows on them, my eyebrows were arched, lashes curled and my painted nails all screamed sissy baby.  I started to cry and they put my pacifier back in my mouth.  I was now every inch the sissy baby my Mom wanted me to be.

Then they took me over to a bulletin board near the cash register as Carrie was just posting a large picture they had taken of me.  The caption at the bottom read: ‘Little Johnnie (MyLastName).  Now known as Sissy Baby Janet.’

I was shocked into stunned silence as I realized every mother and every little girl in town would soon know of my situation.

I waited for Mom to show up in stunned silence and abject shame.  When she did arrive, she was absolutely elated at my new look and thanked and congratulated Carrie on the beautiful job and the nice picture.  “It’s just what I wanted for Janet.  Everybody should be aware of what a sissy she is.” She said as she paid the bill and left a nice tip for Nancy and Carol.

When we left the store, she walked me back to Mary Beth’s still holding my bonnet in my hand.  Mary Beth took a picture also and posted it in her “Baby of the Month” frame at the front of the store with the title “Sissy Baby Janet”.

“All the ladies who see it will want to know who you are.  I just refer them to Carrie’s shop.  You’d be surprised how much business she gets whenever a new sissy shows up.

See, you’re actually very good for business.  Don’t worry about the pictures going away either.  Both Carrie and I have a bulletin board at the back of our shops with the photos of all the past sissies who’ve come in.  You can be sure your picture will be joining them eventually when the next sissy comes in.  They’re an inspiration for many Moms who have troublesome boys to deal with.  You’d be surprised how many end up in diapers or dresses,” she laughed as the pinched my cheek.

With that, we left and Mom drove us back home.  I felt totally exhausted and fell asleep in the playpen when we got home.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 26
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 09:24:55 AM »
I was lying on a table and my Mom was changing my diaper.  There were all these women around the table.  They were laughing and talking and making comments about how cute the “little baby” was.  I was blushing and wishing they weren’t there and that Mom would hurry and finish changing me.  One lady put her finger in my hair and twirled a lock and said “Look, how cute her hair is with the little pink ribbon bows in it.”  Another woman took my hand and shaped it so my thumb was sticking up.  “Open wide, little babies love to s*ck their thumbs all the time.”  She pushed it toward my mouth and I felt myself open my mouth and begin to s*ck on my thumb just like a little baby.  It felt somehow good and comforting to s*ck my thumb.  “Wait.  I have something special for the baby,” another woman said as she approached with a length of pink satin ribbon which she began to fashion into a bow around my little wee-wee.  All the other women were laughing at this and at me for s*cking my thumb.  I felt so helpless and somehow babyish and I felt humiliated and warm down there.   Did I…..?

I awoke with a start to find tears flowing from my eyes, my thumb in my mouth and the sensation of a warm, wet diaper.  I had been dreaming and wet myself.  I took my thumb from my mouth as I lay on the floor of the playpen and looked at it.  It was all white and wrinkled.  I put it back in my mouth and continued s*cking on it.

“Mo-om!!! The baby’s awake and he’s s*cking his thumb!”  I looked up to see Marlene looking down at me as I lay in the playpen.  She had a very self satisfied smile on her face.

“That’s good.  I’ll be right there in just a minute,” I heard Mom call from the kitchen.  In a few minutes, she came out from the kitchen with Diane and put Diane in the playpen.  Then she slipped a finger under the leg of my plastic pants to check my diaper.  “Wet, I see.  Nice to see the baby’s beginning to enjoy her diapers,” she said with a determined glint in her eye.  She then proceeded to help me out of the playpen and led me into the kitchen where she strapped me in the high chair and tied a bib on me.

I noticed the clock on the wall said six-thirty.   I had slept for an hour or two.

“We’ve got lots of nice baby food for the baby tonight,” Mom said as she slipped the tray into place.  “And, if you can keep your hands down while I feed you we won’t have to tie them down like we did at breakfast.  Will you be able to do that?” she asked.  

I nodded my head submissively in reply.

“Good!” she said as she took a large jar of liver and bacon and began to feed it to me.  It tasted awful but I knew I had no choice.  I coughed some up at one point but she just scooped it off my bib and fed it to me again.  This was followed by a jar of squash which I detested.   Finally, a jar of chocolate pudding which certainly tasted like baby food was my reward for putting up with the pain and suffering of the first two entrees.  When she was done, she took a warm, damp wash cloth and wiped off my hands and face just like she did for Diane.  Then she removed the tray, unstrapped me and helped me get down.

She led me upstairs to Diane’s nursery and had me get up on the changing table.  I felt funny as she proceeded to unsnap the crotch of my rompers and pull them up.  Next, she pulled my plastic pants off, unpinned my diapers, dropped them in the diaper pail and began to clean me up.  Looking around, I noticed that my new plastic pants and diapers were stacked on a dresser that was new to the room.  Also, there was a second crib across from Diane’s crib.

“Yes, that’s for you,” Mom said as she saw me notice the crib.  “Mrs. Eppersley was kind enough to loan the crib and dresser to us.”  Mom said as she took a large night time diaper and a pair of yellow plastic pants off the top of the dresser.  “Hold onto those,” she instructed as she laid the plastic pants on my chest.  Then she proceeded to slip the diaper under me and apply diaper rash ointment and baby lotion.  I was blushing crimson as she did so.  I was experiencing something I’d desperately wanted to have happen but was humiliated to have actually happen to me.  It felt both terrible and wonderful at the same time.

After she pinned my diaper in place, she removed my shoes and socks before taking the plastic pants from me, slipping them up my legs and pulling them into place.  Once that was done, she sat me up, checked to make sure my diaper was tucked in at the back of my plastic pants and then removed my bonnet and rompers.  Then she helped me down from the changing table and led me over to the crib in just my diapers and plastic pants.

“I’m sure you’ve had a busy day and little babies need their rest.  So, it’s off to bed for you,” she smiled as she helped me into the crib and raised the side after spreading a small baby blanket over me.  “Better get used to it,” she smirked, “It’s going to be your own little bed for quite a while.”  With that she left the room and went downstairs.  I heard her come back up shortly.  She walked into the room with Diane and laid her on the changing table and proceeded to change her and get her ready for bed.  Diane looked around and saw me in my crib.  “Baby?” she inquired.

“Yes, dear.  Now you have somebody to keep you company at night.  We have another baby in the nursery.  Albeit, a sissy baby.  She’ll be your little friend. Won’t you, Janet?” she asked.  “Y-yes,” I timidly replied from my crib, knowing I had no choice in the matter.  Diane seemed excited to have another baby share her room.  I, on the other hand, was wishing I’d never gotten myself into this predicament and could sleep in my own room again.  I wondered how long it would be before Mom let me do that.

When she was done, Mom gave Diane a hug and a kiss and placed her in her crib and pulled the side up.  

“I’ll be back in a few minutes,” she said as she left to go downstairs.  I could hear her doing something in the kitchen and in about fifteen minutes she returned with two four-ounce bottles of warm formula which she proceeded to give to Diane and myself.

“Here you go,” she said as she handed the bottle to me, “enjoy your little bottle and drink it all up like a good little baby,” she laughed.  “I hope you enjoyed our little shopping trip and your visit to the beauty shop.  It must be nice to know that soon everybody will know just what a little sissy you really are,” she smiled as she left the room.

I lay there nursing on my bottle with an occasional tear trickling from the corner of my eye as I reflected on the events of the day.  Mom had given me what I’d asked for but in ways I’d never expected.  My baby fate seemed sealed at least for the summer.  I looked over at Diane nursing on her bottle in her crib and saw her looking back at me.  I felt air coming through the nipple as I finished the bottle.  I held it in my hand as I drifted off to sleep.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 27
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 02:50:12 PM »
I awoke somewhat groggily the next morning to the feeling of a cold back and a strong need to wet.  Knowing there was nothing I could do; I relaxed and let loose the warm stream that trickled across my tummy as I rolled sleepily onto my back.   My diapers were soon wet and warm.  I glanced over at Diane who was still sound asleep in her crib with her thumb in her mouth nursing on it gently as she slept.  I glanced down at the yellow plastic pants that encircled my waist as I pulled the baby blanket around me.  ‘Well, I got what I asked for,’ I thought to myself, ‘Actually, a lot more than I had asked for considering what happened yesterday,’ I concluded shamefully as I noticed the pretty pink nail polish on my fingers and felt the bows still firmly encircling the ringlets of hair on my head.  Mom was right; it wouldn’t be long before most of the women in town and their daughters would know of my sissy state.  It wouldn’t be long after that that the word spread to the rest of their families.  My new reputation would soon be firmly established to everyone’s (except my own) amusement.  A tear trickled from my eye as I thought of how hopeless and helpless my situation now was.  I clenched my little fist in frustration and, somehow my thumb made its way to my mouth.  I remembered how comforting it had been to suc-k on it yesterday and began suc-king on it again feeling ever so much more babyish as I did so.  My little world was shrinking back into infancy and I was the one who had chosen the path and now there seemed no way back – only forward and further into diapers and babyhood.

It was not long before the need for another bodily function made its presence known.  I was determined not to let it happen and squeezed my little butt cheeks together as hard as I could to prevent it.  The urge went away only to return a bit more urgently a few minutes later.  I fought it for quite a while growing increasingly more tired and sweaty in the process.  It hurt tremendously and the pain kept growing until at last I knew I couldn’t resist very much longer.  Finally, just as I thought I had the next strong urge under control, I felt it begin to slip through even though I was doing everything I could to prevent it.  My exhausted defenses relaxed completely as my diapers filled with the awful mess.  I hated having it happen and lay there sobbing softly still suc-king my thumb in absolute misery as the stench began to pervade the room.

Shortly thereafter, Mom came into the room.  “Good morning, babies!  O-h-h-h! It smells as if we have a baby with a dirty bottom,” she exclaimed.  She took Diane out of her crib and changed her on the changing table.  “Looks like Diane isn’t the baby with a dirty bottom,” she smiled over at me knowingly as I blushed in shame.

When she was finished changing Diane, she put a dress and shoes and socks on her and took her downstairs to the kitchen.  After calling Marlene to come help feed Diane her breakfast, she returned upstairs to deal with me.  As she sat me up in bed, the mess squished forward between my legs.  She lowered the side of the crib and helped me out.  Leading me over to the changing table, she helped me up on it and removed my plastic pants and unpinned my diaper.

“Looks like you’re going to need a bath this morning,” she commented as she removed my diaper and wiped me up with some baby wipes.  She sent me off to the bathroom for my bath and told me to call her when I was done.

When I was done, I called her and she came back upstairs and led me back to the changing table where she proceeded to apply ointment and lotion and diaper me again.  Today, she chose the pale blue plastic pants followed by the white blouse and rompers with the pale blue trim and the white socks with pale blue ribbons and lace edging and the red t-strap shoes we had bought yesterday at Mary Beth’s shop.

“After all,” she teased, “blue is for boys.   Especially sweet little boys like you who like to be babies.  Isn’t that so, Janet?” she asked mockingly as she sat me up.

I just nodded my head as I blushed and started to tear up.

She took my pacifier and put the pink ribbon around my neck and presented it to my mouth to suc-k on.  Reluctantly, I accepted the symbol of my babyhood.

“I think you’ll find that a lot cleaner and better to suc-k on than your silly little thumb.  Besides, it’s so much more appropriate for a little sissy baby like you,” she laughed as she helped me down from the changing table and led me downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

After breakfast, she put me in the playpen and had me mimic Diane while she sat and read a magazine and kept an eye on me.  Again, I began to get to feel like a baby after about twenty minutes of play.  It was as if my mind was returning to infancy and some of the toys in the playpen, instead of being boring, took on a different babyish interest to me.  I was truly starting to feel more like a baby whether I wanted to or not.  After about an hour or so of this, both Diane and I fell asleep.

Mom continued the baby treatment for the rest of the week and I could feel its effect inexorably beginning to take over my conscious thought and actions.  I was actually becoming more babyish with each and every passing day.  I was beginning to enjoy wetting and even messing my diapers and I actually found myself staring in the hallway mirror admiring myself in my rompers and blouse and baby shoes and socks.  The bows in my hair and the nail polish on my hands were beginning to seem as if they belonged there.  I was slipping into babyhood and there seemed to be little or nothing I could do about it even though I reminded myself that I was still a seven-year-old boy.

On Friday after breakfast, Mom took Diane over to Mrs. Eppersley’s to be babysat.  Then she got Marlene ready and took the two of us downtown to Mary Beth’s store.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 28
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 10:11:48 PM »
Once again, she parked a block and a half away from the store.  I was in my bonnet and yellow-trimmed blouse and rompers with my red t-strap shoes on and white socks with yellow ribbon trim and a yellow bow.  Mom handed me Missy as we exited the car.  Mom had me hold hands with Marlene and Mom took Marlene’s hand and led us up the block towards Mary Beth’s shop.  The warm summer sun beamed down merrily and the light breeze tickled my legs and arms.  My pink pacifier dangling from my neck and my thick diaper forcing me to waddle a bit as we moved up the street and my bonnet framing my view forward were constant reminders of my sissified status.  I clutched Missy tightly in my right arm.  She was the only security I had at the moment..  

If anything, we seemed to be gathering even more attention than the last time we were here.  The smiles from the ladies and their daughters seemed even more knowing than before.

“That must be Baby Janet and her mother,” I heard one girl exclaim.  “I’m sure you’re right,” her mother responded, “and she’s just as cute as her picture in Mary Beth’s shop.”

I looked up at Mom at that remark as my eyes began to tear up.  “Well, Janet,” she laughed, “it looks like my little sissy baby is becoming the talk of the town.”  I hung my head in shame, knowing I was doomed to continue my babyish state and even if I ever did get free of it, everybody would know what a sissy I was.

When we arrived at Mary Beth’s shop after that gauntlet of stares, smiles, snickers and outright laughter, Mom led the two of us in and up to the main counter.

“Good afternoon.  I’m Nancy.  How may I be of help to you, Ma’am?” the girl at the counter asked.

“We were in here earlier this week and Mary Beth was kind enough to tell us a dress sale was starting today.  So, I thought I’d get my two girls a dress or two. I was thinking one for Sunday best and possibly one or two for everyday wear.”  Mom replied happily.

“Is this little baby Janet I see here?” Nancy asked as she looked down at me.  “Mary Beth asked us to let her know if Janet came in again.”

“Why, yes it is.  I’m sure Janet would be delighted to see Mary Beth again,” Mom smiled back.

“Just wait right here and I’ll get her.  I’ll be just a second,” Nancy said as she went off to find Mary Beth.

“Oh, there you are,” Mary Beth enthused as she approached us shortly thereafter.  

“Nancy would you gather the other girls and bring them over here.  I promised them an introduction to our special little friend.  I’m so glad her Mom brought her back in.”

“Of course,” Mom responded.  “I’m sure Janet will enjoy meeting the other sales girls, too.  Won’t you Janet?” To which I just nodded miserably.

When the girls were all present, Mary Beth knelt down and put her hand on my shoulder.  “I think you’ve already met Nancy but I’m sure Jill and Andrea would like to meet you too.  Girls, this is sissy baby Janet our June Baby of the Month.  She’s the one whose picture is posted on our board.   She actually asked her Mommy to put her back in diapers.  Didn’t you Janet?” she asked.  Again I nodded my head shamefully as tears started to trickle from my eyes.

“You can see she’s hugging the little teddy bear I gave her.  What’s your teddy bear’s name Janet?  Come on, you can tell us.” Mary Beth encouraged.

“M-M-Missy,” I mumbled as I blushed and Marlene giggled in girlish joy at my discomfiture.

“I’m glad to see you’re wearing one of the pretty outfits your Mom bought for you.  Let me take a peek here,” she said as she tugged the waistband of my romper wider.  “Yes, it looks like you even have the matching plastic pants to go with your socks and the trim on your romper.  Don’t you just love being back in diapers and plastic pants just like the little baby you wanted to be?” she laughed as I turned beet red and burst into tears

“Oh, poor baby,” she said as she lifted my pacifier to my lips.  Knowing I was making a scene and attracting a lot of attention, I eagerly accepted it and began nursing on it.

“That’s a good girl,” Mary Beth said.  “Now, let’s see if we can find you and your sister a pretty dress or two.  Come along with me,” she said as she turned and led us away.

“Do your girls have crinolines yet,” she asked my Mom as we walked along.

“Marlene does but Janet doesn’t have one yet,” Mom responded.

“Well, in that case, why don’t we have Andrea go with you and Marlene to look at dresses and Nancy, Jill and I will fit Janet with a crinoline?” Mary Beth suggested.

“That would be fine with me,” Mom cheerily replied.

So, I was taken over to the racks where the petticoats and crinolines were hanging while Mom, Andrea and Marlene proceeded on to the dress shop.  Marlene gave me a sly wink as she passed me.

“You girls get her undressed while I see if I can find something close to her size,” Mary Beth instructed.  “Don’t you worry, Janet.  We’ll have you fixed up as pretty as a princess in no time.  We just love helping our little sissies into their first dress,” she smiled over at me.

Nancy and Jill began removing my romper, blouse and shoes.  I offered little resistance as there was nothing I could do really.  I was in their hands and at their mercy.  In a minute or two I was standing there with my yellow trimmed sock, yellow plastic pants and diaper and my pacifier in my mouth as tears trickled from eyes in frustration at my helpless situation.

“Here, let’s try these on,” Mary Beth encouraged as she held out a pair of white satin rhumba panties trimmed in lace at the waist and legs with three rows of lace on the rear and a big white satin ribbon at the center of the rear for me to step into.

Reluctantly, I complied and she proceeded to pull them up over my plastic pants.

“There you go.  Looks like those will do nicely.  Just what you need if I do say so,” she smiled as she turned to take a crinoline from Nancy.  “Now, lift your arms up high like a good girl,” she chided as she raised it over my head.  Again, I reluctantly complied and she lowered it and proceeded to guide my arms through the ribbon straps.  The crinoline had 3 tiers, each trimmed with lace and there was lace trimming the top of the bodice with a little pink bow at the top center.  The nylon bodice felt cool and slippery on chest as it settled into place and I could feel the crinoline brushing against the top of my rhumba panties as I turned.  I blushed as I knew what a sissy I not only looked like but felt like.

“Here, let me adjust these for you,” Mary Beth said as she reached to adjust the ribbon straps at the top of the bodice so it would fit properly.  “See, I told you that you’d look just like a little princess,” she said as she led me to a full length mirror.  I couldn’t deny that I looked just like a little baby girl with my hair done up and the crinoline and the pacifier in my mouth.  I blushed at the sight.

“Now, let’s go find Mom and Marlene and get our little sissy some pretty dresses to wear,” she said as she took my hand and led me toward the dress department.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender