Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Sissy Baby  (Read 119180 times)

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 8
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 09:54:23 AM »
Nevertheless, I had little choice but to proceed and proceed as quickly as possible.  I hung my robe up and hurriedly followed it with my pajama tops and bottoms as I stripped out of them.  I was afraid to lower my plastic pants for fear that pee would spill on the bathroom floor.  So I stood in the tub as I lowered them.  I was proved right as a stream of pee flowed from them as I pulled them down and off.  My diapers were still dripping as I began to unpin them.  They dropped to the tub with a thud and left my dirty bottom chilled and exposed.  I hurriedly got out of the tub and proceeded to clean myself and a few specks on the floor with toilet paper.  Getting the dirtiest diaper out of the tub, I proceeded to get it cleaned up.  Then I got my plastic bag from my robe and placed it on the floor and folded the diapers neatly and placed them on it.  Quickly rinsing out the tub, I began to fill it for my bath.  While it was filling, I rinsed the plastic pants in the water and dried them a bit with a towel and dropped them down the laundry chute.  Then I wrung the cleanest diaper out over the toilet, folded it and put it back on the other diaper.   I got in the tub and took a hurried but very thorough bath.  I got out of the tub and stood beside it as I placed the diapers in the soapy bathwater and scrubbed as much of the rest of the stain as I could get out of them.  Then I wrung them out, folded them and put them in the plastic bag.  After that I emptied the tub and, as it was emptying, I dried myself and put my pajamas back on.  When the tub was empty, I rinsed it out thoroughly to make sure there was no bad smell or anything left behind.  Checking the bathroom quickly, I made sure everything was in order and as dry as possible before I left.  I put my robe over the plastic bag to disguise it as I returned to my room.  After stashing the bag in my closet and hanging up my robe, I hurriedly got dressed.  Mom was calling for me and I told her I would be downstairs shortly.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 9
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 05:20:53 PM »
Once dressed, I hurried downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.  I felt relief for the first time that morning as I ate my breakfast.  Despite the unexpected problems that had beset my plans that morning, I had succeeded thus far.  I finished my breakfast with a sense of relief and returned upstairs.  Now, all I had to do was return the diapers to Diane’s diaper pail.   I knew that Marlene was helping Mom make lunches in the kitchen and Diane was still in her high chair as I left my room to return the diapers.   I opened her diaper pail, unfolded each diaper, twirled it a bit and dropped it in with the other diapers that Mom had previously rinsed out.  The diapers were perfect – they smelled of pee but not too strongly and you couldn’t tell who had used them.  As I replaced the lid and returned to my room with the folded plastic bag that I secreted at the back of my closet, I felt as if I had crossed home plate.  A great burden of worry was gone.

I got my jacket and backpack with my books in it and headed downstairs.  After putting my lunch in the backpack and giving Mom a kiss goodbye, Marlene and I headed for the school bus stop just up the street.  The morning’s ordeal had left me exhausted but filled with a sense of intense relief.  As we rode the bus to school, I reflected on how easily this morning’s events could have been disastrous.  Nevertheless, I was still fascinated with wearing diapers and plastic pants to bed.  I still didn’t care for wetting them although the initial warmth of wetting was kind of nice.  For sure, I did not like messing them and determined to avoid that if at all possible in the future.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 10
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2006, 10:14:44 PM »
Being busy with other things, it was almost a week before my second foray into diapers.  It was just as much fun as the first couple of times.  I was a little worried about returning them but this time things went like a charm and this time there was no mess.  Was I glad of that!  As March wore on, I was enjoying myself so much I started wearing diapers to bed twice a week.  Then in April I started doing it three or even four times a week.  I was having a great time but was a little concerned about leaving so many diapers in the diaper pail.  I’d also had one close call when returning the diapers as Mom came up the stairs unexpectedly and caught me exiting Diane’s room.  She asked me what I was doing in there and I covered myself quickly by saying I was returning a toy Diane had left in my room.  She looked a little puzzled but left it at that.  I breathed a sigh of relief and went off to school with pleasant thoughts of my night in diapers the night before and looking forward to the next time.

The first few weeks of May I was in diapers almost every night and wetting two or three nights a week.  I was really beginning to enjoy wetting.  At about the middle of May, I decided to ease off the diapers as finals were coming up and I wanted to make sure I passed.  I figured I could pick back up on diapers after school was out in early June.  However, something strange happened the first night I went without diapers.   I woke up in the night just as I was beginning to wet myself.  My pajama bottoms were wet in the crotch and there was a small wet spot on the bed sheet.  I went to the bathroom and returned to bed and slept fitfully the rest of the night worried that it might happen again.  In the morning, I hung my pajamas up to dry in my closet and made the bed as it had dried during the night.  I also made sure to take a bath so I wouldn’t smell bad.  I worried about my little accident during school that day.   That night I woke up at about two-thirty to the sensation of soaked pajamas and a very wet bed.  I put my pajamas and the bedding down the laundry chute, made the bed after putting a couple of towels in the wettest part and put on a fresh pair of pajamas.  Fortunately, I remained dry until morning.  I told Mom about wetting the bed “by accident” at breakfast the next morning.  She sympathized and said I should be careful not to have anything to drink after dinner and to be sure to go to the bathroom before bed.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 11
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 04:54:31 PM »
Personally, I was in a panic.  I only had two pair of pajamas and I was wearing the second pair and it looked like, if I was smart, what I needed to do was wear diapers to bed until I had my little “problem” under control.  As a result, I made sure I wore diapers to bed that night.  Sure enough, I woke up to soaked diapers and had to take a bath.  The following night I wore them again and woke up dry but I was still concerned about my problem.  So, I wore them again and it was lucky for me I did as I woke up wet the following morning.  Suddenly, I was feeling as if I was not in control of the situation.  I couldn’t believe that things were getting out of control and was very worried about it.  That along with my upcoming final tests had me on edge.  Some nights were dry and some nights were wet and there seemed to be nothing I could do about it.   As we got near the end of May, and my anxiety heightened, I began to wet and wet thoroughly each and every night.  I was panicked and felt very helpless.  Diapers had been (and were still) fun to play with but now they seemed to be becoming a necessity.  I was headed down a slippery slope I hadn’t anticipated when I originally started wearing them.  I was also pretty sure that my anxiety over the situation and my upcoming tests wasn’t helping any.

Fortunately, I passed my tests and was promoted to the next grade.  School let out about five days later.  During that time, I figured that I would regain control of my bed wetting.  However, what I found was that I was still wetting about three or four nights out of seven.  I was also concerned about the added burden being put on Diane’s diaper pail.  My Mom asked why I was taking baths so often.  â€śIs there something I should know about?  You seem to be taking a lot of baths lately,” was how she put it.  I told her I just enjoyed taking baths and liked playing with my toy boats.  She looked at me a little askance but seemed to accept my answer.

Nevertheless, I was frustrated by my slow progress in getting out of diapers.  I also felt sure that the fear of getting caught and my impatience probably were feeding my wetting problem.  I tried to relax but I was impatient for school to end and summer vacation to begin.  I had plans on doing lots of things this summer and didn’t want to see them spoiled by my bed wetting problem.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 12
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 08:00:06 PM »
Finally, the last day of school arrived and Marlene and I skipped home from the bus stop with light hearts and our final report cards in hand.  Mom was as happy as we were and took us all to dinner at a local family restaurant. After dinner, we returned home and Mom had popcorn and soda for us as we sat up late watching a Disney DVD.   It was a good start to our summer vacation.  I made sure I wore my diapers to bed as usual that night.  I was hoping to stay dry since the pressure from school was no longer on me.

I slept in and woke up gradually the next morning.  I remember I was sleeping on my left side and, although I could feel the blankets on my left, I couldn’t feel them on my right.  My back felt kind of cool and I was beginning to feel the need to pee.  So I rolled over on my back and began to rub my sleepy eyes with the back of my hands.  As I took them away and sleepily opened my eyes and looked up, I was shocked to see my Mom standing next to my bed holding my sheet and blanket in one hand as she stared down at me with a frown of disgust and disapproval on her face and her left hand on her hip.  There I was in just my pajama tops and diapers and plastic pants fully exposed to her view.  I was shocked into numbness and frantic with fear at being found out.  I could feel my feet slowly pumping at the sheets as if I was trying to run away as my whole body turned crimson and I felt a stream of warm pee gush uncontrollably into my diapers

She was silent for a little bit, just watching me.  Our eyes were locked and I was beginning to tremble with fear.

“Hmmmmmmm!  What’s this?” she said at last, “What do we have here?”

“I-I-I-I..…” stammered from my numb lips.

“Well, why are you wearing diapers?” she persisted

My mind was as numb as the rest of my body and I was filled with fear as I lay there.

“Well, come on!! Tell me!!” she demanded.  

I could tell she was becoming angry and knew I needed to answer but her anger only fed my fear.  My whole body seemed electrified and trembling by now.  I was crimson with shame and humiliation.

“I-I-I j-just w-wanted t-t-to b-be a-a-a b-baby,”  slowly stammered shamefully from my numb and trembling lips.

“Well, we’ll just have to see about that.  Won’t we?” she said angrily as she reached over and slipped her finger beneath the taut waistband of my plastic pants.  My shame reached new heights as she did so.

“Wet, I see,” she tersely stated.  â€śWell, you’d better get into the bathroom and get cleaned up.  Make sure you rinse out your diapers. Call me when you’re done.”

As if on remote control, I slowly got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom.  I didn’t even think to take my robe or slippers.  A sense of impending doom at being discovered overwhelmed me.  What would happen now?

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 13
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2006, 03:16:37 PM »
Tears trickled from my eyes as I undressed and drew the water for my bath.  I bathed slowly with tingles of apprehension in my tummy.  I wondered briefly what punishment awaited me but didn’t really want to dwell on it.  The very fact I’d been discovered was unnerving enough.  When I was done, I rinsed the diapers out in the tub and put the plastic pants down the laundry chute as I had in the past.  My pajama tops followed the plastic pants down the chute as they had gotten wet in some bathwater on the floor and were too wet to wear.  I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the door and opened it slightly.

â€śM-Mom!!  I’m done with my bath.” I  called out plaintively.

My tummy tingled more as I heard her climbing the stairs and come towards the bathroom.  I backed away from the door as she entered.  Grasping the towel wrapped around my waist, she twirled it away and dropped it on the floor leaving me standing naked before her.

“You won’t need that,” she stated tersely.  â€śNow, pick up those diapers and come with me.” she said as she led the way out of the bathroom.

Trembling, I meekly followed her as she led the way to Diane’s room.  Diane was in her crib on her back taking her morning bottle of formula as we entered.

“You know where those go.” Mom said as I entered after her.  I hurriedly deposited the diapers in the diaper pail.

“Now, get up on the changing table.  I have some questions to ask you and your answers had better be truthful if you want to avoid a spanking.”

Quickly, I quietly got up on the changing table and sat there naked on the edge.

“First of all, I’ve been aware something’s been going on for some time.  What I want to know from you is exactly when you started doing this.  I’ll warn you again; don’t lie to me or you’ll regret it.”

Not knowing how long she had been aware that something was going on, I felt I had little option other than to tell the truth.  My tummy was in turmoil and beginning to ache as I replied.

“I-I s-started in March, Mom.”

“I see.  And the frequent baths you’ve been taking recently are for what reason?” she persisted.

“I, uh, I w-was having trouble keeping dry at night.  Y-you see I wanted to give it up.”

“Oh, but you said you wanted to be a baby.  Isn’t that what you said?”  she responded with an edge of anger to her voice.

“Y-y-yes,” I whispered meekly as I blushed at the admission.

“Well, since that’s what you want and since you can’t seem to keep dry at night, then that’s what we’ll do.  We’ll just treat you like the little baby you want to be.”  she stated emphatically.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby - 14
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 09:24:16 AM »
“Now, you just lie down so Mommy can put her little baby back in diapers,” she taunted as she pushed me back onto the table until I was lying down.

“B-but Mom, I don’t wear diapers during the day!” I protested.

“You do now,” she replied as she took two diapers and layered them together.  Then, grasping me by the ankles, she pushed back until my butt came up far enough for her to slip them under me with her other hand.  Next she twisted open the top on the baby powder and then took the baby lotion and pumped a few dollops into her hand.  Grabbing my right leg, she pulled it over to the left until my bottom was exposed.  She spread the baby lotion over my bottom and thigh and side and followed that with a liberal dusting of baby powder.  She repeated the process with my left side.

“Now, spread your legs like a good little baby,” she taunted as she finished with my left side.

“P-please Mom!!  D-don’t!” I begged as I blushed and reluctantly complied with her directions.

“Hmmm.  Looks like you have a little case of diaper rash starting up,” she commented, ignoring my plea.  She picked up the tube of baby rash ointment and squeezed some onto her fingertips.

I heard a noise to my right and looked over to see Diane standing in her crib holding her bottle in one hand with a big smile on her face.

“Baby?” she asked as I blushed crimson.

“That’s right, Diane.  We have another baby in the house.  Now you’ll have someone to play with.  Won’t that be nice?”  Mom smiled back at her as my whole body blushed a deeper shade of red.  Mom applied the ointment to my crotch and then repeated the baby lotion and powder application to my groin and front.  I was humiliated to feel her hands applying the ointment and lotion yet it also felt wonderful and made me feel extremely babyish which only enhanced my embarrassment.   When she was done with that, she picked up a diaper pin and started to bring the first diaper up between my legs.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender