Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Sissy at Home 10  (Read 26705 times)

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy at Home 10
« on: September 05, 2009, 05:39:42 PM »
Note: This a long delayed continuation of this story- hopefully I will accurately pick up all the details but forgive me if somethings are slightly different. See my entry today on the Pub site for more information.

Brit and her mother sat on the big front porch being shaded from the hot early September mid afternoon sun, drinking some nice cold wine. They were giggling and smiling and for good reason. About 10 feet in front of them, on the front lawn of the house, Brit's sissy husband, pussie, was in the middle of his 2 hour "curtsey" punishment session. pussie had failed to curtsey when he greeted his mother-in-law earlier in the day, and this punishment was intended to remind pussie of just how a submissive sissy should greet his superiors-which meant anyone!

pussie was dressed in a thick itchy lopi pink and white icelandic sweater that was two sizes too small for him over a DD cup bra which was also two sizes two small so he felt he had a constricting band around his chest. His DD boobs strained the sweater and stuck out so far the sissy could not see his feet. On his head was a matching wooly pink bonnet tied under his chin and on his hand matching white and pink lopi wool mittens with no thumbs. His arms were pulled back and tied together at the elbows, further pushing his sweatered boobs out. On his legs were wool leg warmers with pom-poms and on his feet were 4" Mary Jane style locking heels. Theh sissy had a big pink spiked dog collar around his neck to which was attached a 5Ft thick chain leash connected to a post under the porch giving the sissy very little ability to move.

The sweater just went down to his hips, leaving his c..k and balls and rear totally on display. His c..k was in a steel curved chasity sleeve that left the head of his wee-wee and his balls exposed.The top of the sleeve was just large enough for the head to squeeze through but regardless of whether pussie got excited or not, the head could never slip out of the sleeve. Furthermore the inside of the sleeve was lined with nasty little spikes so if pussie started to get an erection he would immeadiately feel the spikes digging into his wee-wee.

Finally attached to the sleeve was a D ring for his curtsey punishment Brit had attached a 5 lb weight by a very short chain to the sleeve. For two hours pussie had to stand in the hot sun on the front lawn practicing how to curtsey like a perfect sissy. One leg back, slowly dip down , bow his head and then slowly raise. Of course as he bowed down the weight would lower yanking on his c..ck. And as he raised up the weight would swing back and forth further pulling on the sleeve and c..ck with the nasty spikes causing more discomfort.

"keep curtseying pussie" said Doreen. " If I see you pause for so much as one second, you will spend some fun time with Mr. Paddle here"- a heavy pink oak paddle with holes drilled in the business end, "and then tomorrow you will have four hours of curtsey practice.!"

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy at Home 11
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 01:04:47 PM »
pussie had been curtseying for over an hour in the hot sun. With his arms bound behind his back, and wearing 4" locking Mary Jane heels he found it an effort not to fall over each time he put his leg back to bow down and each time he tried to raise up. He was so hot, sweaty and itchy from wearing the wooly icelandic sweaters. And he was sooo thirsty. He wanted to stop and tell both his wife and mother-in-law that enough was enough  but he knew he dared not stop for like his wife, his mother-in -law never gave idle threats. And a session with Mr. Paddle was no joke.

"Well Mom, it does look like pussie is learning his lesson" said Brit. "I doubt the sissy will ever forget to curtsey again" she laughted.

"I never knew a real sissy until you married pussie" said Doreen. " I would not want my own sissy but I have to say it is sure amusing to be able to push one around like we do with pussie."

"Well Mom you know I would have never stayed with pussie if I had not found Todd. I mean a woman needs a real man for companionship and love. But with Todd in my life, pussie makes everything so easy for us."

"Yes so I gather" laughed Doreen. Doreen looked over at her "son-in-law" as he curtsied, watching the grimace on his face as the 5lb pulled down on his wee-wee and then swung wildly as the sissy lifted up from his curtsey bow.

"Faster pussie" Doreen said " do you think anyone wants to wait while you take your time greeting them" 'pussie gasped and began curtesy faster, causing the weight to swing evern more, yanking cruely on this encased wee-wee meaning the spikes dug in to his sore wee-wee even more.

Just then three school buses pulled up across the street, and the students from the local elementary school, junior high and high school from the neighborhood got off the bus. All together there were a dozen kids ranging in age from 6 to 16.

Brit had not been shy in telling her neighbors about pussie. She had also asked if any of them objected if he did work in his sissy outfits out front of the house or were punished. She assured them he would never be totally exposed. Surprisingly no one objected and in fact most found it all very amusing. Most of the kids had seen pussie at one time or another. Brit had told the younger children he had been bad and was being punished- something they could easily understand. The older children learned more details of course, with the teenagers fully understaning that he was a sissy to be used and abused.

Tyler, a cute precousis 8 year old walked across the the street. "Hi Mrs.Dent" she said to Brit. " Was pussie naughty again?"

"Yes Tyler, he was. His had bad manners and was rude to my Mom so he is being punished. Does your mom punish you if your manners are bad.?

"Of yes Mrs. Dent, but only once and after than I have been a good girl."

Tyler's 14 year old sister Joan, who had walked over , smirked. " Tyler tell Mrs. Dent how mom punished you when you were rude to her friend.

"Oh mom spanked me real hard" said Tyler "it hurt but now I am good, right Joan?"

Joan gave Tyler a hug, "yes you are very good".

Then Joan whispered into Tyler's ear and Tyler giggled.

"Mrs. Dent" said the precousis 8 year old, " shouldn't pussie get spanked also?"

Brit grinned ,"Why Tyler that is a good idea". Brit Mom chimed in" Brit I think this little girl should spank pussie since it is her idea."

"Oh Mom , how precious. little 8 year old Tyler spanking my 52 year old sissy"! "Joan, do you think that would be ok with your Mom?"

Oh sure Mrs Dent, and if its ok, I would LOVE to help her to make sure pussie gets a good spanking".

By this time a number of the neighborhood kids had drifted over to the Dent's house.

pussie had heard all this and desperately wanted to object. He had stopped curtseying and was about to say something when Brit noticed " Did anyone tell you to stop pussie, get moving" The poor sissy did as told.

Doreen took the pink oak paddle and handed it to Joan. "Do you think your sister is strong enough to use this".

"oh yes, Tyler is very strong" grinned Joan, " and I certainly know a thing or two about paddles as we use them in our sorority.

Tyler and Joan walked over to the curtseying sissy.

"Ok pussie, stand up and bend over with your cute rear sticking way out"

said Joan.

Brit quickly added " you better do just as these girls say or I promise it will be worse for you pussie."

The simpering sissy, did as told. He bent over and then stuck his rear end out. "Further sissy, get your rear end way out" said when of the neighborhood boys who was watching." "Yea, way out" Joan.

pussie struggled to keep his balance but managed to bend his knees and put his rear out as a perfect target.

"How many smacks Tyler " asked Brit.

"Well Mrs. Dent, I got ten smacks from my Mom."

"Ok ten for you and ten for Joan" said Brit.

Tyler took the paddle, looked at pussie and grinned.

"WAP", she smacked pussie's rear so hard he almost fell ower.

"OWWWWWWWW" screamed the sissy, surprised at hard the 8 year old got smack him." But chained as he was by the dog leash to the porch he could not avoid the paddle.

9 more smacks followed. By the 6th one pussie was squriming and wiggling, tears pouring out of his eyes, snot from his nose. By the time Tyler was finished he was  dribbling from this mouth.

"Oh pussie is dancing for you Tyler' laughed Joan. Tyler grinned and laughted, clearly enjoying giving pussie his spanks.

"Now its my turn" said Joan with a gleam in her eye.

Joan knew just what she was doing. She swung hard and the sound of the hard wood hitting pussie's already sore rear end reverberated.

pussie screamed again, and began hoping up and down, trying to relieve the stinging. Joan waited just long enough to let the intial smack wear off and then "WAMMMMMMM" she smacked pussie again. She made sure to hit just the same spot to add to his misery.

By the time Joan was done pussie was a total mess, his a..s almost purple and so hot. He was  wiggling, squirming , jumping up and down, anything to relieve the pain. The weight tied to the steel chasity sleeve was swinging wildly back and forth, causing even more pain as the inside spikes did their job.

All the kids watching were clapping and laughting, calling pussie all sorts of names.

"Get back to curtseying NOW!' said Doreen in a firm voice " or that will seem like love taps".

poor pussie, tears and snot following went back to his humiliating curtsies in the front yard.

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy at Home 12
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 01:20:59 PM »
pussie, having finally finished his curtsey punishment, had been leashed and allowed to go back to his room to wash up before having to serve dinner. Ok room may not be the right word to describe it. Just as at the beach house, pussie"s bed had been put into the laundry room off the kitchen. The area was no more than 8 x 8 with a small basement type window on one wall. That window has bars on it so the area felt and looked more like a jail cell than a room. The washing machine and dryer took all of one wall. A laundry sink was along another wall, which pussie got to use for himself,and of course for handwashing laundry. Also a closet with cleaning supplies, and an ironing board. A child's size bed painted in pink was on another wall. On each of the four posts for the bed, Brit had superglued large very realistic pen-is dil-do's. Next to the bed was a small pink dresser to hold pussie's clothing as it were- panties, bras, sissy dresses, skirts and rompers, mittens, baby hats. Next to that was a small open case that held diapers- all burlap! Finally next to the door was a pink pottie seat. The door on the inside was made of chicken wire so it could be locked from the outside but anyone could look it to see what pussie was doing. On outside was a regular door that could be closed to lock in pussie and keep the sissy out of view.

pussie had not changed yet as Brit had not told him what he was to wear.  Brit had locked the chicken wire door and left pussie alone for a bit to rest. However pussie never really go to rest during the day. When he had nothing else to do ( which was rare) and was left in his  theroom the poor sissy had to kneel on his bed and practice givng head by suc-king one of the dil-do's attached to the bed post. So pussie was on his knees on his bed, suc-king away, waiting to be told what to do.

His step dauther, Carol looked into the room. "pussie turn around so your cute rear is facing the door" Carol ordered her sissy step dad. pussie did as told, not wanting to be punished any further, turning around so his rear faced the door, his face now facing the the other side of the bed.

"did I tell you to stop practicing giving head. I want you to practice giving long slow licks like a real slut" Carol said.

"Hmm Mom said you got a good paddling from our 8 year old neighbor today. And I do say your rear is nice and red." Carol giggled.

You would think pussie would be use to hearing such remarks and getting laughed at. But the truth was he was easily shamed and embarrassed so his face turn bright red as his step daughter laughted at him.

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy at Home 13
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »
Carol left her sissy step dad kneeling on his bed suc-king away at the hugh dil-do attached to the bed post. pussie was so tired from the days events he did not hear his wife quietly walk into his "room".

Brit looked at her husband, still dressed in the tight thick wooly ski sweater, socks, mittens, bonnet with his so very red rear sticking out.

She closed the outside door to give her and her husband some privacy.

Brit walked to the front of the bed and knelt down to stare into pussie's eyes. pussie gasped, being surprised to see his wife.

"shh, its ok pussie" said Brit in a soothing voice.

"you are being such a good widdle sissy practicing how to suc-k and please. You know Todd told me he felt some your teeth the other day. So I think you need to really concentrate on your c..k suc-king. "

Brit stood up and gently tossled the wooly bonnet on pussie's head.

Then she took the chains with the wrist cuffs attached to the underside of the bed and pulled them up and carefully locked each of pussie's wrists. The chains had no slack so once locked in the cuffs, pussie could not easily move his hands. Brit opened the small footlocker at the back of the bed and took out a spreader bar which she then attached to pussie's ankles- forcing him to spread his legs wide apart so that his encased wee-wee and balls hung down.

Brit climed on the bed, slipping her knees between pussie's spread legs. She leaned over and whispered in his ear "Did pussie- wussie have a rough day today. You are so hot and sweaty, Was it hard to do all those curtseys. Do you widdle wee-wee and balls hurt from the weights swinging around. Wasn't the little girl and her sister so nice to give you all those wacks?" poor pussie tried to nod his head .

"Well pussie it did please me. And that is why I love you. You will do anything for me won't you my sissy".  As Brit whispered she pushed her knee against pussi'es steel chasitty tube.

She leaned over a bit and slipped her hands under pussie's sweatered boobs and began feeling him up. "Ohh pussie do you know how hot I got watching you humilate yourself, watching those girls paddling your a..s till it was brite red. Ohhh g-d pussie you made me soo wet. I had to call Todd and beg him to come how early so he can put his big man's c..k into me."

pussie began rocking, responding to the slight preasure he felt between his legs, trying so hard to c..m- something he had been denied for months.

"Oh pussie it excites you as well" Brit said in a husky voice. "You love being degraded and humilated don't you. You love me feeling you up like a teenage girl. But careful pussie, you know if your widdle wee-wee gets the slightest erection those nasty pins will dig in and hurt you. And I don't  want my sissy wissy getting hurt."

And Brit was so right. Poor pussie, after so many months, could not control his wee-wee. And as soon as he began to get aroused he could feel the pins inside the chasity tube digging into his shaft.

"Oh my such a dilema pussie" laughed Brit as she rubbed his sweatered boobs around and pushed her knee against him.

Suddenly Brit withdrew her knee and pulled her hands back. "sissy's don't have any control, so I need to take care of you." said Brit. "See I won't let you get hurt".

pussie loved feeling the warmth of his wife against his body- no matter how cruel or tormenting she was.

"Well pussie I need to go shower and get ready for dinner, and so do you.

I am going to let you free so you can take a quick shower and get dressed to serve us dinner. Mom has a very special surprise for you- I don't want to spoil it but since you had a hard day I will tell you you are going to get to go back to work!"

sweatergirl

• Story Queen
Sissy at Home 14
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 02:58:26 PM »
pussie had a Masters in Business degree and much experience in the real estate world. That in fact is how he met Brit, as her family's business was one of the city's most succesful commercial real estate firms. His mother-in -law had taken over the business after her husband died a number of years ago and she had proven to be a phenominal business woman. She had forseen the ever increasing role of women as business leaders, slowly transposing the family firm from a male dominated culture to a totally female organization. All of the excutives, agents, and assistants were women. The firm shared profits and everyone felt an equal in the firm.

When Brit told pussie he was going to work for his Mother-in-law he was hopeful that meant that she recognized his skills and he would no longer live as a sissy maid- or at least for part of the time. So pussie had served dinner in high anticipation. Of course the sissy had only to look at himself to see how unllikey that was. pussie was dressed in a black fuzzy angora french maid's dress- a very tight top and 11" short flared skirt with a big white fuzzy wool bow tied in back. He had 42"DD falsies stuffed streching out the knitted top. Under the skirt a white garater belt with white fuzzy knit fishnet stockings and 5" stilleto locking heels. On his head a white wool cap. Most humiliating was that he wore no panties -yes his wee-wee in its chastity tube over which his Brit had tied a nice big white bow with bells that rang with every step he took. His hands were in thick white angora thumbless mittens. He had cute little bangs hanging over his forhead, big pen-is earlings, his face done in light makeup contrasting with the hot glossy red lipstick that screamed -suc-king lips.

After servng dinner to Brit, Todd ,Carol and his mother-in law, and cleaning up- pussie had not gotten anything to eat, he was called into the study. As everyone relaxed and had coffee, pussie stood at attention in front of Brit's Mom.

"pussie you are quite a sight" giggled his Mother-in-law. "curtsey for me"

The sissy, remembering his lessons of the afternoon, grabbed his skirt, pulled it up, slowly bent his knee and curtsied to the floor, then rose, keeping his eyes to the floor.

Brit and Carol clapped  " a perfect sissy curtsey" laughed Carol.

"so pussie I think we have a need for you at the office" said Brit's Mom.

" a position no one else could possibly fill". pussie waited in hopeful anticipation.

"you are going to be the office sissy maid!!" pussie's face fell as he heard the words from his mother-in-law. "I realized we could save lots of money by getting rid of the cleaning crew and instead use your cleaning talents." Brit's Mom said with an evil grin looking at her sissy son-in-law in his angora maid's outfit. " You will clean, sweep, straigthen up, clean the toilets, lick shoes clean, run errands, whatever anyone needs you will do!"

And that means WHATEVER anyone wants" pussie!!

Brit, Todd and Carol could not help from laughing as Mom spelled out the degrading details of pussie's new job.

"And pussie dear" said Brit " you still have all your chores at home!!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender