Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: John To Jane - Part 1  (Read 23195 times)

john2jane2john

• Ballerina
John To Jane - Part 1
« on: January 15, 2010, 02:47:32 AM »
Thirty minutes!  That was all it ever took for John's aunt to fall asleep and, as always, she was dead to the world for at least six hours.  John smiled as he noted the time before slipping out his window.  He met up with the guys a few minutes later and the night was theirs.

"Enjoy your little outing,"  John's aunt asked giving John a start.  

"You scared me,"  John said as his mind worked feverishly to give her a reasonable explanation.  "So you're no doubt wondering what it was I was doing?"

"Not really, I mean it's pretty obvious,"  John's aunt said as she turned to leave his room.  She had been sitting on his bed.  At the door she paused, turned back, shook her head and said, "I wish it had worked out, I really do."

"Wait a second.  Aunt Pat, what are you saying,"  John asked - desperately.  He was positive she wasn't threatening him with his old group home.  That was too painful.

"We had an agreement,"  Aunt Pat said as she moved into the hall.

"It was one time.  Please, it was one time.  I'll never do it again,"  John pleaded as he followed her into the living room.

"We had an agreement,"  Aunt Pat said moving into the kitchen.  Her tea pot was just beginning to boil which meant she had been up for a while.  John knew he'd cut the time coming back a little closer than he should have and cursed silently that decision.

"Please, anything.  I'll do anything.  Just don't send me back to the group home,"  John pleaded.

"Wasn't that the same promise you gave me when you asked if you could live here.  Lots of promises if I remember.  Keep your grades up!  Do your chores.  Stop hanging with kids that have no hope of ever doing anything with their lives?  What happened to those promises,"  Aunt Pat said turning in anger to face John.

"Please!  Please Aunt Pat.  One more chance!  Please.  I'm begging you,"  John said.

"No, no more chances.  However, in about two hours, when Rose is up and about, we'll see just how badly you're willing to stay,"  Aunt Pat said and added, "now go and take a good hot shower and then sit in your room till I fetch you."

John did exactly as he was told heading back to his room to remove his clothes.  He moved to his dresser to grab another pair of underwear when he discovered they were gone.  So too his tee-shirts.  Likewise his shorts, pajamas, sweaters and jeans.  Even the suit and half dozen shirts and slacks hanging in his closet were gone.

"I need clean shorts,"  John yelled from his door before adding, "and where are my clothes?"

"Never mind about your clothes!  Your robe in hanging on the back of the bathroom door.  Wear that when you finish your bath,"  Aunt Pat yelled back and added, "and not another word."

"What's going on,"  John asked but not loud enough that his aunt could hear him.  He was having anxiety attacks all of a sudden.  And what was with Rose and what did she have to do with this?  Rose lived next door, a stay at home lady older than his aunt with nothing whatsoever to do with John or his aunt.

"Come on,"  Aunt Pat said opening John's bedroom door.  It was eight thirty in the morning by his clock meaning he had been sitting there for nearly two and a half hours.

"Can I ask why,"  John asked standing. He clutched his robe tightly, drew the belt snug and slipped his feet into his slippers.  John's aunt remained silent from their house to Rose's.

"Good morning,"  Rose said after yelling for Pat and John to walk in.  As soon as John's aunt closed the door Rose asked, "you did say 24 inches on his waist, right?"

"Yes,"  Aunt Pat said before adding, "is that going to be a problem?"

"Actually yes and no.  I mean no problem on the sizes, but I can't find any of the white plastic pants yet,"  Rose said.

"Plastic pants,"  John repeated and added, "what that about plastic pants?"

"Your plastic pants,"  Aunt Pat said with her arms folded.

"Plastic pants for what,"  John asked trying to read his aunt's face.

"Plastic pants to cover your diapers,"  Aunt Pat said.

"What diapers?  What are you talking about,"  John asked as he felt his heart begin pounding in his ears.

"I'm talking about a way to keep you in that bed or at least in the house for the entire night - that's what,"  Aunt Pat said.

"You can't be serious?  Aunt Pat do you hear yourself?  I'm nearly sixteen year old and you're talking about diapers?  Diapers and plastic pants?  There is no way I'm going to agree to that,"  John yelled.

"Didn't think so.  So be it!  Rose, thank you for at least looking.  Seems we won't be needing any of Susan's things,"  Aunt Pat said.  She turned to John and said, "go on, get on home.  I've got to pack your things and call your probation officer."

"Wait, wait a second,"  John said holding a hand up to stop his aunt from moving past him to the front door as he added, "can't we talk about this?  Please?"

"No, no we can't.  I told you I wouldn't tolerate the things you did to my sister.  Not for an instant.  That was my one and only warning.  You didn't believe me and now your choices are: 1) go in and let Rose put you into Susan's night things or 2), go help me pack for the group home.  Chose right now,"  Aunt Pat said just as calmly as she could be.

"One more chance?  Please,"  John said.

"Diapers or group home?  Chose right now,"  Aunt said.

"For how long,"  John asked softly.  He knew as sure as he knew anything that his aunt would do exactly what she said.  If he didn't chose the diapers he'd be in that group home before lunch and Jack would still be there.

Jack the ripper they called him.  The oldest and biggest of the boys in the group home and john, being the smallest of all the boys, took Rick's place right after he was signed in.  Jack liked his bitches (his words) effeminate and being small, according to Jack, made John a sissy by default.

After that John spent his evenings sitting on the edge of Jack's bed masturbating Jack till he had his orgasm.  Thankfully Jack's taste for sex ended there although a few nights later Rick gave John a pair of white panties whispering that Rick liked his "bitches" in panties.

"For how long?  For as long as you stay with me,"  Aunt Pat said before adding, "or until I decide you've learned a lesson and if your behavior of late is a hint of how well you learn, it's going to be for a while.  Understood?"

"Yes ma'am,"  John said knowing he was going to agree, like it or not.  The thought of Jack in the group home gave him a shiver.

"Rose, it looks like John will be cooperating,"  Aunt Pat said and added, "and for now, It's not going to matter what color those baby pants are."

"I've got the diapers already laid out.  If those fit and they should, the plastic pants should fit as well,"  Rose said in a chipper voice as she added, "I'm sure the white and clear pairs are around here somewhere."

"Follow her,"  Aunt Pat said waving a hand after Rose who had started down the hall.

john2jane2john

• Ballerina
John 2 Jane - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 04:04:39 AM »
John walked slowly, heavily behind Rose believing, hoping perhaps, that this was a joke of some kind.  A warning that his aunt meant business and he'd better not mess around with her.  Dozen's of thoughts running through his head and suddenly they all stopped.  It wasn't a joke as he watched Rose smooth the wrinkles out of what was clearly a diaper.

"Aunt Pat, please,"  John spoke in desperation.

"I'm sorry John, this is going to be for your own good,"  Aunt Pat said watching in fascination as Rose quickly did the same with a pair of shimmering soft pastel pink plastic panties.  Amazingly authentic looking she realized as she fondly remembered a doll she once had.

"John,"  Rose said softly, only raising her voice slightly when he didn't answer.

"What,"  John said with a jerking motion.  It was as if Rose had actually touched him with a hot iron instead of calling his name.

"I need you to take your robe off and climb up here,"  Rose said patting the diaper.

"What is this place,"  John said as he suddenly began taking in the room he was in.  It was clearly a nursery although most everything was too big for a real baby.  Too big perhaps but identical to what a real baby might need and it was clear he'd fit on that changing table Rose was standing by.

"It's exactly what you think it is John,"  Rose said smiling softly at him as she held out her hand for his robe.

"I'm thinking it's an adult size nursery and that doesn't make sense,"  John said.

"It does if the babies I take care of here are adults,"  Rose said as John slowly untied his robe.

"Aunt Pat?  Babies that are adults?  What is going on here,"  John said as he stopped undoing his robe.

"It's what Rose does and what she does has nothing whatsoever to do with you or what you're about to do, and you'd better take that robe off,"  Aunt Pat said looking at John first then at Rose.

"I'm sorry Pat, I forgot who John was for a second,"  Rose said and added, "I shouldn't have said anything."

"It's not your fault.  It's his and I can't say enough about you taking the time to do this for me,"  Aunt Pat said.

"I know, I know.  It's just that I believe John could benefit hugely from this, but only if you agree to the whole program,"  Rose said as John handed her his robe.  He watched her fold it while he used both hands to cup his genitals.  His face was on fire from the humiliation he was beginning to feel.

"Rose, honestly, try as I might, I don't believe in all this as much as you and right now it's just his punishment I'm more concerned with.  I'm sorry, but this is strictly a practical solution to an immediate problem," Aunt Pat said.

"Of course,"  Rose said as she put John's robe in one hand to hand it off to his aunt.

"Aunt Pat?  Please, what is this place and why am I really here," John pleaded.

"As it happens, it's how our neighbor earns her living and it's not important to either of us other then in discovering that what she does for others was perfect for what I wanted to do to you.  Now go on and get up on that table and let's get this over with,"  Aunt Pat said motioning with her head as she took the robe from Rose.

"But why this,"  John said with no trace of hope in his voice.

"Because asking you to keep your word and not sneak out of the house didn't work so the next best thing is finding a way so you don't dare sneak out of the house.  As it happens, Rose had the answer.  What better than diapers too thick to hide and plastic panties too noisy even if you could hide them,"  Aunt Pat said watching John removing his foot from his slippers to get on the changing table.

"Sorry, forgot the soaker,"  Rose said smiling slightly as she bent down to grab another diaper from the cabinet behind her.  It was as thick as the diaper John was about to lay over but Rose folded it besides.  John was now looking at least twelve layers of cloth.

John now wishing this was over moved so he was sitting just at the edge of the changing table and with a little maneuvering placed himself over the diaper and soaker.  Rose, motioning him with a nudge here and there got John positioned so he was sitting perfectly aligned over the diaper and soaker.

"Good John, now just lay back, spread your legs and relax.  Those won't take long at all,"  Rose said as she picked up a soft rubber glove molded to fit her hand.  John, feeling giant butterflies forming in his gut brought his forearm over his eyes just as the first glove was snapped into place.

There was a second snap, then silence until the slightly cold fingers of Rose's hand touched John's genitals.  John's embarrassment doubled the instant he got an erection.  How could anyone possibly believe he wasn't feeling any pleasure and yet that was what he felt.  He felt it and couldn't help what was happening to him.

"If it helps, that's a perfectly normal reaction,"  Rose said as she added more baby oil to the hand now cupping his testicles.

Aunt Pat, watching all of this with anger at first, found herself melting slightly as the young man she was in charge of being turned into something closer to a helpless baby.  No that wasn't right and that was the turn on suddenly.  John wasn't a helpless baby just a young man made to appear so.  She could almost understand Rose's occupation.

"I don't know what to do Rose,"  Aunt Pat said over tea one afternoon.  Aunt Pat had caught Rose getting out of her car.  They had been casual friends over the years and until that day Aunt Pat had never considered what it was Rose did for a living.

"If you want to keep him in the house I have the perfect solution,"  Rose had said after Aunt Pat had confessed her problem.

"What's that,"  Aunt Pat had asked.

"Diapers!  Very thick diapers and over those very noisy plastic pants.  If you want him to hide inside, put him back into diapers,"  Rose had said and added, "and over those a very cute onesie that he can't get off without your help."

"Tell me more,"  Aunt Pat said.

john2jane2john

• Ballerina
John 2 Jane - Part 3
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 02:49:28 AM »
Aunt Pat had waved to Rose and Rose waved back on that one particular day and Aunt Pat smiled remembering it.  It was a normal everyday greeting until Rose caught the look of despair on Aunt Pat's face.  With Careful prodding and fresh brewed tea Aunt Pat slowly opened up.

As Rose suspected it was all about John.

"I'm just not sure that I can do this anymore,"  Aunt Pat told Rose after a lengthy discussion about her daughter.  John's mother, Aunt Pat's daughter, was never meant to be a mother nor did she want to be when John came along.  From birth on John got only minimal care and even that went away when he could be left alone.  John would be 19 when his mother would be eligible for parole.

"Raising a teenager, even in the best of times, can be difficult,"  Rose said with a touch of empathy in her voice.

"And now this sneaking out at nights to see his friends,"  Aunt Pat said before dropping her head a little.

"Which is easy enough to fix,"  Rose said before adding, "although as I think on it a bit, it might also be a way to fix everything else."

Aunt Pat was watching Rose intently as Rose spoke.   "What's easy enough to fix,"  Aunt Pat asked.

"I'm talking about that going out at night part.  That part is almost a no brainier if you'll pardon the expression.  The thing is I started thinking about my AB sessions and how beneficial they might be for someone like John.  Not the fetish side so much but the regression methods.

"Will, I'd certainly be interested in hearing about that easy part,"  Aunt Pat said.

"Diapers honey.  Diapers and plastic pants,"  Rose said.

"Diapers?  You did just say diapers, right,"  Aunt Pat asked and added, "as in the kind of diapers babies wear?"

"One and the same only not disposables.  Too modern.  I use cotton diapers, diaper pins and plastic pants.  Noisy plastic pants are best.  Trust me Pat, John would not, I repeat, not step outside dressed as a baby.  In fact, I can almost guarantee he won't even go near a window,"  Rose said.

"Diapers?  And where would I get diapers although I'm thinking I should ask how you might come to know this,"  Aunt Pat said.

"Pat, I was once a practicing psychologist and age regression was one of the disciplines I studied as a possible therapy.  Very controversial both in hypnotherapy and actual age regression for attachment issues,"  Rose said.

"I didn't know that about you.  Gee all of this time and I'm living next door to a psychologist.  Obviously your practice is here in your house then.  I mean I don't mean this to sound nosy but you're always home,"  Aunt Pat said curiously and added, "and I'm not sure I understand what an attachment issue is."

"Well, first of all I no longer have a practice.  Not sense before I moved here.  That is to say I no longer practice as a psychologist.  I do have a practice and it's mostly age play with age regression as part of it.  Anyway, this all involves people that enjoy role playing where I play the adult or older role to someone who wants to be more childlike,"  Rose said smiling at Pat's confused look.

"Think of it as fantasy role playing,"  Rose said and added, "there are people, both male and female, that enjoy playing the role of babies. They do this to sometimes re-experience something pleasant or even unpleasant in the childhood."

"Like a fantasy,"  Aunt Pat asked.

"Often times its reenactments, but yes, a number of people want to live a fantasy.  In either case and to make that experience or fantasy more suitable or enjoyable requires props.   Props might mean some or all of those kinds of things that are often associated with babies:  Bottles, pacifiers, diapers, bibs, booties, you name it and if it's suitable for a baby it's most likely suitable for an adult baby,"  Rose noted.

"Is it sexual,"  Aunt Pat asked looking slightly shocked.

"It can be, often is, although there are some who simply come to me just to regress.  Some find the elements helpful or as aids to their regression.  Others might have a fetish for one or all of those elements.  It might be the experience or the item or items.  I have clients that cover all of those in one form or another,"  Rose said.

"So how would this relate to John and why would he benefit in anything other than just being punished,"  Aunt Pat asked before she suddenly added, "and what is it you do for these people when sex is involved?  Are you one of those ladies that dresses like Cat Woman or something?"

"I can dress as Cat woman although the best description for what I do is act as a dominate for those into punishment, or as an adult if it's simply to nurture.  Some want mommies, aunts, sisters, a sitter even.  Others maybe a teacher.  The variables are endless and when sex is involved it is always between two consenting adults and not part of my fees," Rose said.

"I didn't mean to imply that you were a prostitute or anything,"  Aunt Pat said.

"Don't apologize.  You are doing remarkably well for a woman just discovering this.  As for you nephew, he would immediately benefit from the punishment and the reason I mention the other part as well is that he sounds as if he has attachment issues stemming from the lack of nurturing.  I would need more time to know that but at first blush that would be my assessment,"  Rose noted.

"First blush is right,"  Aunt Pat said and asked, "and you've got diapers that would fit him?"

"Pat, I have everything a baby might need and all of it would fit him.  Trust me, I've been doing this for a long time.  The only thing missing is the enforcement needed to make him wear the diapers and reinforcement to continue till you're sure he's not going to leave the house without your permission,"  Rose said smiling.

"Oh that part is easy as well.  I rescued him from a detention center that also works as a foster care facility for boys that are too difficult to put into actual foster care.  John hated it.  I'm almost sure that if I threatened him with a return there, he'd do almost anything I ask,"  Aunt Pat said.

"Tell you what, why don't we keep this simple for now and just put him back into diapers and those plastic panties... oh, and a special lockable onesie that I use to keep them in their diapers and after that we can talk some more about doing something about his attachment issues,"  Rose said.

"Fair enough,"  Aunt Pat said and then blushed as she added, "may I see these things you've got that are intended for babies but work for adults?"

"You're going to love the baby dresses,"  Rose said as she stood and added, "adorable."

john2jane2john

• Ballerina
John 2 Jane - Part 4
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 02:47:31 AM »
"As I said John, your reaction is perfectly normal and does not reflect, in any way whatsoever, that you might enjoy this,"  Rose said as she continued long past a normal amount of time to rub baby oil over John's genitals. 

Aunt Pat, watching intently wondered what John might do if he'd seen what was hanging in Rose's baby closet or those dressers.  Pink baby pants was nothing compared to the lavishly ruffled and laced diaper covers Rose matched to some very adorable tops and dresses.   

Aunt Pat was shocked when Rose showed her the baby room, then shocked even more to discover there was one for a boy and one for a girl.  She also wondered why she'd walked John into the girl nursery and not the boy.  Then she smiled wondering what John would do if he knew there was a boy nursery.

That first visit to this room was interesting to say the least.

"I call this my darling daisy room,"  Rose said proudly. 

Aunt Pat entered the room slowly, in absolute awe at Rose's creativity considering the room was clearly a baby's room but would easily accommodate an adult.  Soft pastel pink, surrounded by light airy greens, pastel yellows and white.  Chiffon window covers kept the room private but allowed sunlight to filter through and matched the silky gathers held by very large bows.

To the right of the window a girlish crib abnormally large when she took a second look.  Sculpted sides covered inside with soft pillowy bumpers in the same pastel pink as the sheet that covered the mattress.  Hanging on the crib a diaper stacker and she smiled looking at the diapers peeking just inside of the lacy slit.  Diapers John would easily fit into Rose noted as she turned towards the changing table and more diapers.

"I keep a variety of diaper styles:  Flats, your basic diapers that need to be folded.  Pre-folded which I often use because they tend to be slightly more snug when I pin them on my clients.  Although those fit snugly, noting fits as well as a contoured diaper,"  Rose added as she held one up to show Aunt Pat.

"Which would be best for John,"  Aunt Pat had asked running her hand over the soft cotton.

"Oh, for my first timers, I use a combination of pre-fold so it's thicker but still flat and clearly a diaper but I like to add a plain flat diaper folded to fit inside as a soaker.  I always fold the soaker with the client watching.  Adds a level of intensity that enhances either the pleasure or pain,"  Rose said.

"And that I suspect is the changing table,"  Aunt Pat said looking at the thin narrow mattress wide and long enough to hold someone even larger than John.

"That's where I begin,"  Rose said but added, "unless I'm giving them a baby bath first."

"A baby bath?  Gosh, I hadn't thought about giving my nephew a baby's bath,"  Aunt Pat said.

"It's a nice touch.  Losing one's dignity, especially at the hands of a female is very disconcerting although by the time I've covered them in baby oil and powder they have no doubt what is happening to them,"  Rose said.

Aunt Pat was remembering those words as she watched Rose slowly, carefully run her hand the length of John's member causing it to glisten from the baby oil.  John, trying desperately not to show a reaction jerked a knee slightly.  John's testicles and pen-is were covered with oil as Rose twisted the baby powder open.

John, still hiding his eyes with his forearm almost screamed in pleasure when Rose took his member and stroked it.  He almost screamed again when she stopped.  He was not suppose to like this sort of thing he kept telling himself as the cool baby powder began falling over his genitals and gut.

John was laying over a diaper tripled with a another folded lengthwise.  He'd been oiled and powdered like a baby in the middle of a nursery clearly meant for a girl and large enough for an adult.  That worried him because of the panties Rose was expected to put him into.  This was an impossible situation, he mused.

"John, honey, can you spread your legs a little more?  Your diapers will fit better if they are pinned on with your legs spread,"  Rose said mouthing the words carefully.  She said the diaper and pinned with emphasis.  It was meant to be demeaning and it was as she watched John grimace.

Aunt Pat even winced as she watched Rose gather the diapers, tug them straight before bringing them over to cover John's erection.  Aunt Pat was watching intently wondering why Rose left the diaper just laying over John till she realized Rose was doing this slowly.

Rose, meanwhile laid her right hand directly over the diaper and clearly it had impacted John because his leg jerked slightly.  With her left hand she slid the front flap to the side and slightly back to take the wrinkles out of it. 

John had never felt anything as wonderful and erotic as what was happening and it confused him.  Rose's hand over his genitals was moving but only slightly and yet it was enough given his state.  In another instant, just a moment after Rose switched hands, John lost it.  Rose felt the pulses under her left hand making her press a tad bit harder while she slipped it in a slow circular motion. 

John grunted involuntarily.  He flashed back to those nights, after lights out, when Jack the Ripper would bring his arm around John's waist and play over the white panties he wore. He loathed the fact that he enjoyed Jack's playfulness as he was brought to climax while he brought Jack to his own.  He was having those same feelings now.

Meanwhile Rose picked up one of the open diaper pins and pinned John's diaper closed on the far side before doing the same to the last.  John was wearing a diaper he mused silently daring, almost, to open an eye.  He was feeling a soft warm glow from his toes to the very tip of his head.

"John, sweetheart, I need to put you into your baby panties, so can you bring your legs up and together for me,"  Rose asked.

John did open his eyes then but closed them just as quickly as he brought his legs together and up, bending them slightly so his feet were together.  It was the large puffy diaper gathering between his thighs that truly scared him.  While that scared him it was only the beginning he heard the rustle of those plastic pants a second before they touched the toes of his feet.

Aunt Pat stood in absolute amazement watching Rose work not so much at how well she was diapering her nephew but that she could.  John had not protested even a tiny bit since she took his robe leaving him naked and now he was cooperating with her and those adorable pink baby pants.

Of course they were not the ruffled panties that she'd seen a few days ago and almost wished they were but pink was clearly for girls so there was that.  Turning a young man into a baby, Rose said, was one layer of submissiveness, turning him into a girl baby another.  She and Aunt Pat would discuss that part after John was use to wearing his diapers and pink baby pants at night. 

Aunt Pat, remembering what Rose said, smiled.

"John will hate what I'm doing to him but I can assure you that once he's climaxed his own subconscious will bring his consciousness around to our way of thinking.  He won't know it but I can assure you that each night after the first, John will bring himself to climax,"  Rose said and added, "and it will be in exactly the same way as I did it."

"Raise your bottom for me John,"  Rose said as she worked the crinkling panties along John's legs, over his knees to the edge of his diapers. 

John laying his feet and palms flat lifted his bottom and a second later felt the panties begin to cover them.  He didn't want to look, he didn't want to feel, nor smell the baby powder.  He didn't want to hear the crinkling sound of those baby pants but all of it was amplified within that glow he felt from his orgasm.

"There we go precious,"  Rose said proudly with a tone that sounded as if she was talking to a baby. 

What now,"  John mused.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender