Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Princess of the Party (part 1)  (Read 51996 times)

deewet69

• Ballerina
Princess of the Party (part 1)
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 12:18:02 PM »
A very heavy man came over to the couch pulling a sissy by a chain.  The chain was linked to a wide pink collar locked around the sissy’s neck.  The sissy wore a pink satin top with puffy sleeves and thick diaper covered with pink plastics pants.  The pants had snaps running down both sides.  

“Where did you find that darling little girl?” said the fat man.  â€śI’ve never seen her around.”

“Jennifer is new,” answered daddy.  I involuntary smiled around my gag, hearing him refer to me with a girl’s name.   I couldn’t take my eyes off the sissy’s shinny plastic pants, thinking about how wearing those made him look so submissive.   The forcing of us to wear and use diapers was a very visible who was the master.   It was giving away a basic adult function and even more for me, I allowed myself to be dressed as a little girl, leaving no way to fight against being used as a girl.  

The fat man looked over at the sissy tied to the chair as he rubbed the back of his sissy’s plastic pants.  â€śDaddy will do that to you later, if you are a good little boy” he said to his sissy.  â€śRight now, let’s help this daddy teach his little girl how to give a blow job.  My little one is the best.”

His sissy smiled and looked down at his feet.  He wore bright pink tennis shoes, with matching ruffled socks.  I noticed his nails were also painted pink and I wished mine were also painted.   This thought showed how far I was falling into my role.  

The fat man sat down on the couch next to us and pulled on the chain forcing his sissy to kneel between his spread legs.  I saw that the fat man wore leather pants that instead of a zipper, the crotch was laced up with leather.  â€śNo hands,” commanded the fat man.  The sissy complied and placed his wrists behind his back.   He wore pink cuffs on each wrist that the fat man attached together with a lock between the rings attached to the cuffs.  

“I want you to watch closely,” commanded daddy to me as he pushed me off his lap.  Slowly I got down on my knees in between his legs.  I was so nervous I was shaking and unbelievably found myself crying into my gag.  This must have reminded him of my filled mouth for he reached down and undid the strap and I pulled the rubber pen-is from my mouth.  

The sissy next to me started untying the leather lacy using only his supple mouth.   He had to delectably use his little white teeth to get the job done, but he was good and soon he was pulling out a large pen-is with his lips.   His master moaned as the sissy kissed the end with globs of salvia, obviously to lubricate the giant thing before swallowing it

“Come on, little one,” commanded my daddy.  â€śYou’re supposed to be learning not just watching.”

deewet69

• Ballerina
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 01:42:21 PM »
I looked down at his zipper and then at my mitten bound hands, realizing I would have to use my mouth to unzip him.   It felt so strange as I leaned over and took the end of the zipper delicately between my teeth and pulled it open, exposing his loose boxer shorts and a huge pen-is trying to push its way out to me.  

I glanced over and saw the other sissy watching me, his mouth stuffed with his master dic-k.  Somehow he had swallowed the whole thing and now had his nose pressed into the thick pubic hairs.  His hands bound behind him against the rise from his thick diapers and plastic pants.   His slowly slid off the shaft until it was almost to the head and then he plunged back down on it.  His master shuddered.

I wasn’t sure how to go about freeing my daddy’s coc-k with only my mouth, so I stuck my tongue into the slot and felt his hot rod.   I then buried my face into the job and was able to work his free.  It scared me when it sprung out and for a moment I only stared at it, not knowing if I could really do this, but any point of return had long passed.  I was going to suc-k him off no matter what I wanted.  

The other sissy pulled himself off his master’s pen-is and leaned over to me.   “Work on the head first,” he suggested.  â€śLick it like a suc-ker then pop the head in and suc-kle it like a bottle.”

Slowly I leaned back over and took my first real taste of another man’s pen-is, not that my little pen-is resembled anything like a real mans.  The comparison did more to show me my place and that being dressed like a little girl in wet diapers was my place in life.  The skin was softer than I expected, nor did I anticipate the heat.   For several minutes I explored with my tongue, working around the huge bulb, darting around the slit at the top.  Daddy liked it for he moaned and his large hand touched my hair.  

I began to loose myself.   No longer was I a man in a dress.   I was this man’s sissy and an overwhelming passion to please him washed over me.  The flesh around my butt plug seemed to grow more sensitive and I really wanted it to be replaced with this hot coc-k.  I pushed down and the head filled my mouth.  Like the sissy instructed, I suc-kled it like a bottle.  I looked up at my daddy and I know my passive blue eyes were sending him over the edge and I knew they were making a commitment to him.  I was his sissy slave and would wear diaper for him.   I would give up any traces of being a man and do what ever he wanted.  Still looking up at him I slid down the shaft as far I could go without gagging.  I used my plastic covered hands and began to pump his as I suc-ked and played.  I was totally lost in this whole experience and wasted ready when he shouted shit and his hot c-um splattered my mouth.   My ass tightened against the plug and I felt myself coming in my waiting diaper.  My orgasm almost made me pass-out from the intensity.  

“Don’t swallow,” said the sissy next to me.  â€śCollect it and let him watch.  They love that.”

It seemed like forever until he stopped filling me.   I did as instructed and pulled off his coc-k and showed him my full mouth.  I smiled and swallowed.

deewet69

• Ballerina
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 09:54:00 AM »
Daddy patted me on the head, a big smile on his face, making me feel special.   At that moment the fat man started grunting and reached down to push the back of the head of his sissy, ramming his pen-is deep into the sissy.  He buckled and I knew he was shooting his load down his sissy’s throat.  

It seemed that now that he had used me, Daddy wasn’t so interested.  Sandy was back and asked him if I need changing.

“Yes, my little princess is wet.”  He stood up and patted my head.  â€śClean daddy up before you leave.”

Some more c-um had leaked out of him so I licked it off and put him back into his pants.  Since my hand were confined in the mittens, Sandy helped by pulling up his zipper.

“I’m going to play some poker,” he said to Sandy.  â€śChange her and bring her into that room.”

“Will, she be watching from the bench?”

Daddy smiled.  â€śOf course.”

I had no idea what that meant but was in no position to ask questions.   By suc-king him off I figured I had given up all myself and was his to do whatever.  I was even ready to accept being fuc-ked.  

Sandy took my hand and led me back to the nursery.  â€śUp on the table,” she said, patting the plastic covered changing table.  I did as told and was soon lying on my back.  Sandy talked as she pulled my plastic pants down my smooth legs.  â€śLooks like our little girl likes a coc-k in her mouth, doesn’t she?”   She undid my diaper pins.  â€śIt also looks like our little girl likes going in her diapers.”

I just suc-ked on the pacifier she had stuck in my mouth, eyes closed, thinking about what has happened to me.   I could hear the music getting louder in the house and a slapping sound followed by crying.   Someone must be spanking a sissy.    

Sandy pulled off my wet diaper and dropped it into a pail.   She wiped me off and then told me she was going to pull out my plug.  â€śRelax and push, it will be easier that way.”

I moaned when it came out and felt stretched, as if I could not close my butt hole.  I moaned again when Sandy rubbed it with something cold, working her fingers into me.

I expected another diaper but instead she put me into pink plastic pants with a diaper like lining.   “You’ll have to control yourself, “ she warned me.  â€śThese will not hold much.”

These pants were very noisy, and the elastic was tight around my legs.  

“Come on, little one,” she said, taking my hand to help me off the table,   “Let’s go find daddy.”

Daddy was downstairs playing cards.  There were several tables and many of the men were smoking cigars.   Against one wall was a high padded bench, so high none of the sissy’s sitting on it could touch the floor, their feet dangling.   They all had glazed looks to their eyes and several were moaning.   I quickly found out why.  

Sandy took me over to an empty spot and I saw that rising from the seat was a very large rubber pen-is.  No doubt the other were impaled where they sat.  

I pulled back on Sandy’s hand.  I wasn’t ready for this big thing to be in me.  

“Don’t be afraid, little one,” she said, kneeling so she could look me in the eyes.  â€śIt might hurt at first but soon you will love it.”  She turned to the tables.  â€śWill one of you strong men help me put this sissy on the bench.”

A huge hairy guy stood and without a word, picked me up.  His hands were like vise grips, making me helpless to resist.  Sandy pulled a condom over the waiting coc-k and squirted some jelly from a tube onto the head.  

I closed my eyes as I was lowered onto the coc-k; there was an obvious opening in the back of my plastic pants.  The thing felt as it were splitting me open and I dropped my pacifier as I gasped.   The thing completely filled and stretched me as he pushed me down its length to setting on the padded bench seat.  

Sandy wiped away my tears and replaced my pacifier.  â€śWe will let you settle before turning things on.”

With my feet dangling, I could see that this was a very effective bondage trick.  I tried lifting my self up with my arms but could not get off the pen-is.   Daddy looked up at me and waved, knowing I was going nowhere while he played.  

Sandy arranged my dress to look pretty against my very visible plastic pants, but I couldn’t focus on anything else but the invader inside me.  It was nothing like the butt plug that had a smaller diameter.   Every nerve ending inside me was screaming about the huge thing.   I can’t think of anything more humiliating than sitting on this bench, dressed as a little girl, the taste of c-um still in my mouth, while these big men played cards and smoked cigars, all of them knowing I had a pen-is rammed up inside my ass.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender