Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: When COLIN/COLLEEN was young.  (Read 20014 times)

jeangurl

• Ballerina
When COLIN/COLLEEN was young.
« on: April 09, 2010, 10:35:57 AM »
:oops: when i was about 15 i was living alone after running away from an Aunt who i couldnt stand.

I had a room in a Boarding house in the city and had a job in a ladies shoe shop.I had always been a sissy and by accident found a parcel of ladies panties. In the privacy of my room I tried them on and found that they felt wonderful.

At first I only wore them in my room but I found I could not resist wearing them and I started to wear them all the time.

One Summers day I went to the Movies and I was wearing a pair of loose Summer shorts with a pair of pink satin panties underneath.

As i sat there a  young man sat next to me and after a while he put his hand on my thigh and gradually worked his hand up my leg,when he came to the satin panties he hurt me as he suddenly gripped my lttle sissy willy in surprise.

After a while he leant closer to me and said "would you like to come for a walk", as he was still holding my private parts i giggled at which he leant even closer, kissed me on the lips and then said lets go.

He walked me to his car and drove me to his house which was not far away and in a nice suburb.

When we got there he undressed me and then kissed and cuddled me for a while,he then asked me if i had any other girls clothes when i said that i only had panties he said he thought that i would make a very pretty girl,and he then said, would you like to dress up? He took my measurements and went away for awhile when he came back he had a  girls private school uniform,made up of a tartan skirt, cream blouse and neckerchief, with girlish white socks.I was wearing sandals which looked like mary janes which suited the outfit quite well.

He asked me if i dared go out dressed up and i said but what about my hair which while quite long was in a fairly boyish style , he said dont worry i will get that fixed up.

Out we went in the car to a friend of his who he introduced as a hairdresser,he told him i was his cousin down from the country.

He proceded to curl the ends under in a style which at the time was called a page boy and wow did i look pretty but i said how will i go to work like this ,he laughed and said you wont need to work again.

I didnt realise what he meant at the time,but i soon learned that there were many men who liked young sissy-boys.  :roll:

jeangurl

• Ballerina
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 08:52:54 AM »
:oops: After a few days during which i was soon dressed in a variety of girls clothes,i was taught how to walk,sit and talk like a girl which was not difficult as my voice hadnt broken and was quite high pitched.

One day i was driven to a huge house in one of the richer suburbs,i was taken in the back door (servants entrance)i was wearing a school girls uniform and when i was taken upstairs by the maid and placed in a bedroom i was told to get in the ensuite bath.

The maid came back and showed me the clothes i was to wear which were draped on the bed,they consisted of a pair of pink satin panties with silk bows all over them and with silver laced edges,i put these on and then was handed a white thigh length gown with pink trim .

When i saw myself in the mirror i recognised it as the kind of dress boys of ancient Greece wore.I was then given a pair of pink sandals and a pink decoration not unlike a tiara was place in my blonde page boy hair.

She then put  colouring of some kind on my eyelide and a light mascara on my lashes finishing with pink polish on my hands and toe nails.

She finished with matching pale pink lipstick and a hint of rouge.

I was told to wait there and she left,like most girly boys i couldnt resist checking myself out in the mirror and what i saw excited me there was this very pretty boy/girl who's panties lace edges showed below her gown and when i bent over and looked at my rear it looked delicious. :o

just then the door opened and this huge man dressed as an ancient Greek came in,he kissed me on the lips and he could see that i was apprehensive and said "dont worry no one will hurt you, you are just for decoration and possibly a little fondling.You are too young for anything else,what are you 12 or 13?"

I protested that i was 18 and he laughed.

He then kissed me again slapped me gently on the bottom and said get some rest I will be back for you in a while.

jeangurl

• Ballerina
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 02:32:18 AM »
:oops: i nodded off to sleep on the bed and awoke with the maid standing over me,she told me she had something that would help me to walk a little more girly,i said but i am still a boy,she said are you really and laughed,she then told me to kneel on the bed with my bottom in the air,when i did she pulled my panties down and proceded to lube my little rosebud as she called it with something which actually smelled very pretty,but when a finger went inside me i was quite startled but she said you will soon be used to much larger things and giggled,she then said this is a training device which combines a small dil-do and butt plug so you get used to having the pleasure of being entered,you will also find it is designed so that you walk like a girl with short steps and a little wiggle,we call it "the mince" and laughed again.

She pulled my panties back up after wiping my bottom with a tissue and helped me to my feet.

She then took me by the hand and walked me accros the room and i found that i really did mince.

She then said if you want to you can soon be like me a real girl or stay like you are a little girly shebe as the men here call you.

Just then the huge warrior man came back in to the room and he said tidy her hair and makeup The Master wants her now. :roll:

jeangurl

• Ballerina
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 08:40:53 AM »
The man took me by the hand and walked me to an office on another floor,he knocked on the door and a very deep voice said enter.

A man who looked like what i thought a Greek God would look like came towards us ,he picked me up under the armpits and held me at arms length and then cuddled me to his chest.

He said "God Almighty she is far too young what is she 7 or 8 ?"

The warrior looking man said "she says she is 18 but is obviously far younger" the guy who brought her here says she is 15  but he obviously lied i think possibly a very small 11 or 12 year old,

The God like man said I will ring the Queen Mother  at the baby place and see if she wants her.

A little while later I was placed in a car and driven just a short distance away i was again taken in through a back door, but this time a lady who looked like a nurse met me at the door and i was taken to a surgery.

There a very Aristocratic looking lady took me by the hand and helped me undress then placed me on a medical table.

A man then came in who said i am a Doctor little girlie i will make sure you are ok.My feet were placed in stirrups and he examined my excuse for a willy which probably because i was scared silly had withdrawn up against my tummy

"She has no testes or at least none visible and really not much more than a clitoris"

"She has a plug of some sort in her bottom which i will now remove , ah i see it is connected to a rudimentary sort of a dil-do,i think we can do better than that."

"Give her a bottle of warm milk with a sedative and I will inject her with a muscle relaxant and i think also some oestrogenic hormone compound,while she is very feminine we may as well go all the way.

I will pump some diuretic in to her and also a strong laxative.

The older Lady said to the nurse as soon as that is done diaper her and place her in the crib with a pacifier connected to a drip.we will keep her sedated and at the same time you can place earbuds in her earsplaying our hypnotic feminiser and later play her a tape on continuous play with little girl talk.

Now you little girl what is your name ,Colin Maam, right you can be Colleen for now,and Doctor can you give her tongue a little incision so she lisps as I notice she has nice round vowels we need to change that.

Yes i think she will do very well.

I started to drift off to sleep then but the last thing i heard was the Doctor say if we give her a vagina but keep the little willy for now she will be very popular and suit all tastes and he laughed.

jeangurl

• Ballerina
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 03:01:36 AM »
When i awoke i felt cold and uncomfortable around my bottom,reaching down i found i was wearing a diaper with a plastic pantie over it,then things started to come back to me and i realised i had a pacifier attached to my mouth,i tried to remove it but found it was fastened securely to my face with straps around my head and that there was a tube running from a bottle above my head.

I fell asleep again and when i awoke i was in a cot with a nice looking nurse bending over me,she said you must need a change by now little one and picked me up after removing the drip feed and pacifier.

She carried me to a changing table where she removed the pantie and diaper that i was wearing,while she was cleaning me up and applying lotion to my bottom she said " i can see they wont need to do much to modify you, as you only have a little boy-clit and no little eggs in your little purse."

The Doctor came up behind her and said "yes they have obviously not descended which probably has helped her to seem so girly and babyish without male hormones working properly".

Now Colleen tell me how you feel ,you have been receiving a good dose of oestrogen and hypno therapy for the last few days since your little tongue operation.

I was amazed as i thought i had only been asleep for a few hours.

I said "pleathe sir  what is wrong wiff me"? and couldnt understand why i was talking like that.

He said "why nothing you are coming along splendidly, i think another day or so of hormonal therapy and i think also more relaxants and then we can go on to the next stage"

The next time I awoke my diaper felt cold and heavy again and my groin felt sore :oops:  but at least i thought i knew my position,i was a little girl in her cot with a pacifier in her mouth waiting for someone to look after me.

The Doctor and nurse came to the cot together and he said "get her out remove the diaper and dressings and we will see how she has healed."  

The nurse removed a tube from my groin and also the drip and pacifier and carried me over to the examination table,where she removed my panties diaper and then a series of dressings and finally what seemed like a plug which when removed gave me a strange feeling down below.

"Ah yes beautiful" said the Doctor "she is now a lovely little hermophrodite , which i think nature tried to make her but didnt quite get there".

"You have done a wonderful job Doctor, what stage of development will she be?" "prepubescent about 10 or 11 even perhaps a little younger,

but the beauty of it is we have papers showing she is 18 and so all legal".

"Now how do you feel child?" i couldnt understand half of what had been said,i found out later that in the several days in which i had been sedated i had regressed through the hypnotherapy ,relaxents and tranquilisers.

but i said "arent i still a boy?" they laughed and the Doctor said "you never were darling just one of natures mistakes."

"Put her back down after changing her i think just a few more days therapy will make her perfect oh and less liquid after today ,ithink satin panties and a silk nitie will complete her conversion,oh and make sure you replace the little plug and dressing in her vagina we dont want it closing do we..LOL"

jeangurl

• Ballerina
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 03:29:14 AM »
I was kept like that for what i later found was another week wakened every few hours and changed from one silky outfit to another after being placed on a potty each time to get used to peeing as a girl.

Then one day i was taken to a bathroom and bathed in beautiful scented water after patting me dry,the nurse wrapped me in a pink silk dressing gown and walked me to another room.There i was welcomed by two very pretty little boys? who kissed me welcome, when i tried to talk to them i found i still had that girly lisping voice and i quickly found so did they.

Are you a boy or a girl one lisped while holding my hand,to be honest i said i am not sure anymore i was a boy or at least i thought so but everyone refers to me as a girl and i always seem to be dressed in pink girly clothes,which i find lovely by the way.one of them laughed and held up my hand to show me the pretty pink nails and said i guess you are going to be a girl.

Just then a maid came in to the room with an armfull of clothes, come here colleen she said,i quickly skipped over to her amazing myself as i did it,

She then took the dressing gown off me and held up a pair of rumba panties and helped me on with them,she then pulled a petticoat around my tiny waist a satin pink blouse followed and then a lovely white flaring skirt , a pair of white mary janes with little lacy topped white socks completed my dress,

There that is fairly basic but it will do for them to see you and decide your future, she then turned me to a mirror and combed out my blonde curly hair which seemed to have grown ,placed an Alice band in it and told me to sit and talk to the other girls till they came for me. :oops:

jeangurl

• Ballerina
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 08:30:08 PM »
I went and sat on the bed with the other boy/girls who i found were called susan and jean ,they had been there a little longer than me but had not yet been introduced to anything outside the medical and bedrooms.we were all a little nervous but we were soon given drinks which obviously had tranquillisers in their contents as we all soon fell asleep in a little huddle.

I was wakened by a tall girl who shushed me,tidied me up sprayed me with a very nice scent and led me from the room.

she led me into a large room with men and ladies seated on couches around the room,the girl told me to walk around the room in front of and near to the couches,i found as i walked around i did so in a very girlie fashion this must have stemmed from the hypnotherapy.

A couple of the men flipped up my skirt as i passed them and after i had toured the room i was told to remove my blouse and skirt and parade again.this time they seemed more enthusiastic and both ladies and men smiled at me and called out nice remarks about my bottom my panties and some things which i didnt understand.

The  Lady who i thought was a matron or someone in charge then came forward and said this one is special as you can have her as a girl or boy or even both, several of the people questioned this and she then removed my rumba panties and let them see my treasures.

She then said bidding is open and as usual you will have a guarantee of her health and any further modifications or retardation that you require can be arranged at of course a donation.

After some bidding and haggling i was taken to another room given a sedative dressed as a boy in shorts over my panties but still with my mary janes and the alice band in my hair,then led to a limousine where i was laid on the backseat and was soon asleep. :roll:

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender