Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: When COLIN/COLLEEN was young.  (Read 20012 times)

jeangurl

• Ballerina
When COLIN/COLLEEN was young.
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 06:51:07 AM »
When i awoke i was in a childs bedroom,but it had two cots, one which i was in which was very girlie and all that side of the room was pink, including the clothes that i was wearing which were a pink satin night dress and as i sat up i saw pink satin panties.

The other side of the room was all light blue including the cot and its satin covers.

Just then the door opened and a rather beautiful middle aged Lady entered,hello colleen she said , how are you darling? and came over and picked me up.

She circled the room and showed me the contents of the large built in cupboards , on my side they were all fillled with pretty girls clothes, but on the blue side they were all boys clothes many of them satin and silk but mainly blue or white.

she then sat down with me facing a large dressing table on my side of the room and set out to explain things to me,"darling i am your mummy and to me you are a little girl, but you also have a daddy , my husband who likes little boys,so that is what you are to him.

as i am sure you know you have parts that are girls and parts that are boys,so you can be all things to us,

Please be a good child and you will enjoy a happy life,i am sure my husband will not hurt you, but you must obey him,with me i just want you to be my little girl and with that she kissed me and held me close.

For the next week life was wonderful and i had a great time walking in the park and going for drives with my mummy and she often took me for visits to other Ladies houses and i was treat well everywhere.

Then one morning i awoke and the maid took me to the other cot and dressed me in a silk pale blue nightdress,she kissed me and said be good for your Daddy he has just returned from overseas and he will want you to please him.

I had no idea what she meant but she then gave me a drink and i was soon asleep.

I was suddenly awakened by being lifted out of the cot by a very big man who seemed to only be wearing a white shirt, he held me facing him kissed me on the lips and then lowered me on to something that seemed to be trying to enter my bottom,it had an oily feel to it and wasnt very big so it slid in easily,he then bounced me up and down while occasionally kissing me untill suddenly he let out an argh sound and then held me very tight.

He said what has just happened is our secret and do not tell anyone.

He then gave me a bath,cleaning my bottom inside and out thoroughly and after scenting me dressed me in satin panties, velvet shorts a white satin shirt, ankle socks and mary janes, all in all not too different to what i had become accustomed to wearing.

He combed my curls out ,gave me a pat on the bottom and said go down stairs for breakfast little colin. :oops:

jeangurl

• Ballerina
When COLIN/COLLEEN was young.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 02:19:04 AM »
When i reached the breakfast room a maid helped me in to a baby chair and i said i dont need to be put in a chair like this,she smiled and said but you will so you might as well get used to it

I was given a babies bottle to which i again protested but she held it  to my lips and i opened my mouth and had no option but to take it,as i suc-ked i found that it tasted nice and also calmed me down and i gradually felt sleepy.

when i awoke  i was back in the pink cot and i was wearing a pink satin nitie again, my mummy kissed me on the cheek and said are you alright darling? i couldnt remember what had happened since,i had last seen her and i said what has happened to me and she said nothing darling  then a fleeting memory came back,havent i been with my new daddy? and she said you must have been dreaming .

But i could remember a man hurting my bottom and the pain came back to me.

My mummy said let me cuddle you and picked me up, i said my bottom hurts,she called the maid/nurse and said get some cream for colleens bottom she must have hurt herself somehow,the nurse said of course maam and took me and laid me on a changing bench,she took my panties off and examined my bottom she smiled to herself and whispered to herself , the daddy has obviously visited.

She then powdered my bottom and creamed my little hole then diapered me and said you wont need this all the time but your little bottie is hurt and this will make it feel better.

When i next awoke i could here mummy yelling at daddy and saying that i must not hurt her little girl but he laughed and said when he is my little boy i will do what i like.

She then said alright i will have her converted totally and she wont be a boy at all then,he said he will be to me i dont care if he doesnt have a willy lol. :twisted:

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender