Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My Problems  (Read 85416 times)

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« on: June 23, 2010, 04:08:22 PM »
Part 1

My problems started when I was a mere 11 months old, and one month after my sister was born. It was nothing I or my sister did, but my dad, he left us and went off with another woman. At that point my mother decided that I was not going to grow to be like him. She decided that I would become the baby of the family and that my sister Mary would get preferential treatment in all things.

My first real indications were on my sister’s second birthday when my Aunty Helen came over for tea.  She handed her present to Mary, which turned out to be two floral pinafores. Mary was very happy with her presents and mum said she could wear one of them at teatime.

It was at teatime when I realised just how my different life was going to be, when we got to the table my Mother lifted Mary and placed her on the booster seat that I had been using.

“That’s my place” I said.

“It was” said my mother “but it’s meant for big children not babies who wear bibs, Mary’s a big girl now with a big girls pinny to wear. As you’re still using bibs you must be the baby and babies sit in high chairs” said mum. I was about to comment when mum cut me off. “I don’t want to hear it. I have made a decision and it’s final, until I say so you will sit there for all your meals and wear a bib.” This was unfair as mother had always placed a bib on both of us at meal times. Before I knew what was happening Aunty Helen was lifting me up and seating me in Mary’s high chair, causing Mary to giggle loudly, aunty then snapped the tray in to place effectively trapping me in.

“I’m not a baby” I said emphatically indignantly which mum ignored.

“Helen can you sort out a nice pretty bib for our little baby” said mother “you’ll find them in the draw over there.” My Auntie went over and opened a drawer

“I see you have both their bibs in this draw.”

“Actually as Mary has got her pinny’s now and all those bibs are for babies, they must all be Daniels now, so you can pick anyone you want and put it on him.”

“Well it will have to be this one” said my aunty with a big smile on her face. She turned round and to my horror she was holding up one of Mary’s bibs, not one of the plain ones either, this one was bright pink edged in white lace, embroidered on it were the words ‘Mummy’s Girl’. Despite my protests I ended up wearing it causing them all to laugh at the way I looked. To add to my humiliation Aunty Helen insisted on spoon feeding me herself even after I said that I could feed myself. Then once she had finished her tea, she removed me from the high chair and had me sit on her lap to drink milk from a babies bottle, even Mary had been using a feeder beaker for a while now.

My sister was enjoying this as she was allowed to feed herself and use my grown up beaker. I was placed back in the high chair whilst mum and aunty cleared the table. Once they had cleared up I was released from the high chair and went to remove the bib I was wearing. “Leave that on” mum said “babies have to wait for a grown up to remove their bibs, they certainly never remove their own, you can keep it on until bedtime now. I suppose I should sort out all the bibs for you, we don’t need them all as we only have one baby to look after now.” So saying she picked up two carrier bags then pulled out the draw and followed us in to the lounge where she tipped all the bibs out on to the coffee table.

“What are the bags for?” asked my aunt.

“Well the bibs we keep will go back in the draw for baby to use, the rest we will split into those still good enough to go to a charity shop in one bag and the rest in the other to go for recycling.”

With the help of my aunt and my sister, I was told that I wasn’t big enough to help, she first split them into boys and girls bibs. They then split up the boys bibs and placed them in the carrier bags.

“Mum those bibs need to go on the draw” I insisted.

“No dear, you look so sweet in that bib you have on that I have decided you can wear Mary’s bibs as she’s too old for them now.”

“But I don’t want girls’ bibs, I don’t want bibs at all.”

“Babies wear whatever their mothers want and all babies wear bibs and your mum is right, that bib really suits you” my aunt said. I then spent a humiliating half hour as mum insisted I try on all my sister’s bibs, or as my sister delighted in reminding me, they were now my bibs. In the end they kept the ten frilliest and girly bibs for me to keep whilst my aunt selected a further fancy one to take home promising me that I would wear it when we visited her.

As it turned out I ended up wearing these and others, equally girlish and humiliating, that I was bought until I was nine much to my humiliation and my sisters amusement.

When we did go to my aunts, as she had promised, I had to wear the bib, but not just at meal times as my aunt insisted I wear it all the time that I was at her house. The first time we went we arrived mid morning and no sooner were we in than my aunt produced the bib.

“Is that the bib from our house that you chose?” asked mum.

“Yes, but you probably don’t recognise it I added the lace frill and changed the ties for long pink ribbons to make it prettier.”

“Well it certainly is pretty. Daniel why don’t you ask your aunty nicely to put your pretty bib on you?” Mum had recently added the embarrassment of making me ask for my bibs, sometimes having to ask my sister.

“Please aunty can I wear that pretty bib?” My aunt obviously didn’t want to make it easy for me.

“Do you mean can you wear your pretty baby girls bib, baby?”

“Yes please.”

“Well say so then.”

“Please aunty can I wear that… my pretty baby girls bib. Please?” I asked reluctantly.

“Of course you can cherub” replied my aunt accompanied by giggles from my sister. She tied it on me tying the ribbons in to a big bow. “You look so sweet. Now who would like a drink?” We all did. As it was a hot day it being early summer my aunt suggested we had our drinks outside. Wearing my bib I was reluctant to exit the house but was not given any choice. Aunty Helen spread a blanket on the lawn for Mary and I whilst mum sat at the table on a garden chair. Mary had brought two dolls with her and once we had sat down she held one out to me saying “Here we are baby I brought you a dolly to play with.”

“No thank you.”

“Daniel don’t be so mean, Mary has brought you a dolly and you will play dollies together or else.” Her tone left me in no doubt as to the painful alternative, so I reluctantly took the proffered doll. At this point my aunt returned with a tray of drinks.

My aunt placed cups of coffee for her and mum on the table and approached Mary and I, she handed Mary a glass of orange then to my horror held out a babies bottle of milk complete with rubber teat. I was going to complain to mum until I saw the look on her face.

“Say thank you then baby” she said “and make sure you drink it nicely.”

“Thank you aunty.”

“That’s alright baby I knew you would prefer a bottle. Can you manage or would you like me to feed it to you or perhaps you’d like Mary to?”

“No thank you aunty I can manage.”

I did not get to remove the bib until just before we left and even then was made to thank my aunt for allowing me to wear such a pretty baby girls bib.

It was Mary’s persuasion that led to my having to use a high chair and wear a bib for all my meals until I started school. Every time Mum suggested I sit up at the table like a big boy Mary would point out something babyish about me and mum would agree and put me back in the high chair. It took quite a fight to get out of using my high chair and only managed it when Mary started to go to playgroup and started the day before I began school. I spent the morning working on mum until she agreed ‘as I was going to big school’ to put the high chair in the garage. Fortunately for me she did not bring it back in despite Mary’s attempt to get her to do so but my sister did convince her that I should still use my bibs, or perhaps I should say her bibs as mentioned before mum had only kept the bibs that Mary had worn.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 03:42:45 PM »
PART 2  - Potty Training

It was couple of months after Mary’s second birthday that mum took us both shopping. We went to a shop dealing in children’s wear and accessories, where mum turned for the toddlers section.

Having selected the aisle she wanted mum then spoke to Mary.

“So dear which colour potty would you like?” I was stunned as despite my being nearly a year older than Mary mum had made no attempt to potty train me. I tried to ask mummy about potty training me first but she just shushed me saying she was talking to Mary.

“Can I have a pink one please?”

“Of course you can. Do you want plain pink or with flowers on?”

“One with flowers please mum.” Mum then picked up the floral pink potty and placed it in the basket and moved on ignoring me. “And what colour training pants would my big girl like?” After going through the various options they finally selected three pairs with pink plastic covering, two in white and two with yellow flowers. Mum then stocked up on a few other items like baby talc and wipes before we proceeded to the checkout. As there were a number of people in the line I couldn’t say anything to mum as I didn’t want to draw attention to the fact that while I was three years old I was still in nappies. It was soon mum’s turn at the cashiers and mum placed the basket on the counter.

“I see you have two babies to potty train” said the cashier looking curiously at me.

“No only one. Mary is a big girl and has asked me to potty train her, her brother here appears to be quite happy wallowing in his wet or messy nappies.” The cashier laughed.

“Boys are babies no matter what age they are.”

“You’re right there” mum answered paying for the goods after which we went home.

When we got there and mummy had unpacked and Mary was playing with some toys I went to talk to mummy.

“Mummy” I asked “why are you potty training Mary and not me, I am older than her?”

“Because she asked me to and you haven’t.”

“I didn’t know I needed to.”

“Most boys your age have been out of nappies for six months sometimes longer. It should have been obvious, let’s face it Aunty Helen already teases you about what a big baby you are.” It was true no matter what I did Aunty Helen found something to tease me about it.

“Will you potty train me then please mummy?”

“I will but not until your sister is totally dry, I’m not potty training two babies at the same time. You had better hope your sister is dry quickly but you can expect it won’t be less than three months it could be a lot longer so you have some time in nappies to look forward to.” I was stunned mum seemed to be so unfair, I had already been demoted below my sister by having to use her bibs and highchair and now she was being potty trained before me. I went back to join my sister who I saw was playing with my Action Man figure.

“Can I have my Action Man back please?” I asked. I knew demanding it back would not work.

“No” she said “you can have her.” Mary handed me one of her dolls who was dressed like some princess.

“I don’t want her I want mine.”

“I’m playing with him and anyway she’s a more appropriate dolly for a baby to play with.”

“I don’t want your silly dolly I want my action man back.” Mary ignored me and got up and left taking my Action Man with her. She returned shortly with mum in tow.

“Mary says you want the Action Man back.”

“Yes mum it is mine.”

“Yes but you left it when you came to see me so now Mary’s playing with it. She’s given you another dolly to play with so play with her instead.”

“But mum…”

“No but’s. Next time I come I will expect to you to be playing with her.” That said she returned to the kitchen. I meanwhile went to play with some trains I had.

Mum returned about half an hour later and saw that was not playing with the doll. “Didn’t I tell you I wanted to see you playing with Mary’s doll when I returned?”

“Yes but its too girly”

“I see your not so you don’t want to play with her, is that it?”

“Yes.”

“Well we can easily sort that out, come with me.” She took my hand and pulled me upstairs and into her bedroom. “Strip off. When I get back you had not better have anything other than your nappy and baby panties on.” She turned and left. I could tell she was not kidding and quickly removed all my clothes, completing the task just in time.

She returned with her arms full of clothing which she dumped on the bed. I was horrified as the item she handed was a old pair of Mary’s pink baby panties with rows of lace across the seat. I remember she got them last year as a present and had only worn them a couple of times and now didn’t wear them as she was being potty trained.

“Are you dry?”  

“Yes.”

“Okay replace your plastic panties with these.”

“Mum I can’t…

“Shut up and put them on now or it’ll be worse.” I could see I was not going to win so I removed my plain panties and pulled them on then  up over my nappy. The rest of the clothing was just as bad with a vest to match the knickers, a very puffy white petticoat and worse of all a pink satin party dress. Mum zipped up the dress and tied the sash at the back in to a big bow. She then knelt down putting a pair of lace trimmed ankle socks on my feet followed by a pair of my sisters black patent Mary Jane shoes before dragging me in front of the full length mirror. I was shocked to see that from the neck down everything shouted little girl.

“Don’t you look sweet, now you’re dressed properly you CAN play with your sisters dollies can’t you?”

“Please mum…”

“The word you’re looking for is yes. Now let’s go and show Mary her little baby sister.” She pulled me downstairs and in to the lounge where Mary was playing. She looked up, saw me and burst out laughing.

“Oh mummy he looks so cute.”

“Well I realised he didn’t want to play with your dollies as he wasn’t dressed properly.” I wanted to protest but a look from mum stopped me from saying anything. “So now you have a little baby sister to look after.” Mary was overjoyed. I was then forced to spend the rest of the day playing with Mary’s dollies, under her supervision, changing their clothes and pretending to feed them. It finally culminated in me having to give them a tea party and mum kept me dressed like that for the rest of the day and then had me hang the dress and petticoat in my wardrobe.

Mary’s potty training went fairly smoothly and in four months she was totally dry during the day with only a few nightly accidents. As I was three and half by now I asked mum to start potty training only to be told I would have to wait a while as she didn’t have time. This was so unfair as mum had seen to Mary as soon as she asked. Mary however thought it was funny and would often tease me about still being nappies when she was in big girls panties. As it happened it was a couple of months before my birthday when she finally started and Mary would always giggle when she saw me on the potty as mum insisted I use the same pink floral one that Mary had used. Added to this was the fact that the only trainers that mum said she could find were the pink ones and the yellow floral ones much to Mary’s amusement. It took me slightly longer than Mary until I was finally dry during the day so I was nearly four and a half. This meant that unlike Mary I did not go to nursery school. Mary’s humiliation did not stop then as mum would not let me out of nappies at night as I was still wet most mornings, indeed sometimes when Mary was told to get me up she would check to see if I was dry laughing at me when I wasn’t. When I complained to mum about her checking my nappy she merely said that that’s what big girls do with babies. In the end mum kept me in nappies until I was nine only stopping then after repeated requests from me and agreed at the same time said I no longer had to wear a bib both actions did not go down well with Mary but once mum made up her mind Mary could not get her to change it.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 02:09:55 PM »
Part 3

New panties

When I was eight years old I had finally managed to persuade mum that I needed some new underpants, Mary seemed to get new clothes whenever she wanted but I had to spend a lot of time convincing mum when I needed them. We left for the local department store and proceeded towards the children’s department. To get to the boys clothes we had to pass through the girl section and as we were passing the underwear department my sister said.

“Mum look at these” pointing to a display of girls panties.

“Yes they’re very nice but it’s Daniel who needs new underwear.”

“But all the girls are wearing this style now.”

“That’s what you said about those frilly panties I bought you not six weeks ago.”

“I know but…

“But what?”

“Well most of my friends have decided the frilly ones are too babyish and are wearing this sort.”

”Mum..” I tried interrupting. If Mary got her way she would end up with new underwear instead of me.

“Quiet dear” mum said which worried but did not surprise me. Mary always tried to get mum to buy things for her when we went shopping for stuff for me. “Mary we can’t afford to buy you and Daniel new undies and Daniel needs new ones.”

“Mum if you bought these for me Daniel could have the frilly ones.”

“I don’t want…”

“Quiet Daniel, I won’t tell you again. Now the pair of you wait here while I go and check the price of boy’s underwear.” After a short wait mum returned with a single package containing two pairs of boys’ underpants. “I never realised how expensive boys’ underpants were. So I’ve got a couple of pairs for you and you can wear Mary’s frilly ones the rest of the time.”

“That’s not fair, I don’t want her frilly knickers”.

“When you start buying the clothes then you can decide but until then I do. New knickers for Mary will work out cheaper. Any more complaints and I’ll take these boys underpants back and you’ll only have frilly knickers to wear.” Mary was very happy, not only was she getting new panties to match her friends but was getting rid of the frilly ones to me. She chose which ones she wanted, mum paid and we went back to the car.

As soon as we got back home mum ordered us both upstairs to sort out our new purchases.

“Here you are sweety” said my sister with a big grin on her face “your new pretty frilly knickers. I bet you’re going to enjoy wearing them.” I had no intention of doing anything of the sort, my current underwear had seen better days but I would wear them instead of the frilly knickers. Then mum entered my room and handed me the two pairs of boy’s underwear that she had bought. Before I could stop her she opened my drawer and started to remove all my old underwear.

“There you are plenty of room for your new panties.”

“Mum...”

“I don’t want to hear it. I have bought you two pairs for wearing for games and PE, I suggest you use them for then. I expect you to put a fresh pair of panties on each day, if you don’t they won’t get washed and you could end up with frilly knickers on for games or PE. I’m sure your friends would get a good laugh at that. And don’t think of wearing nothing, if I find you have, you’ll go to school in nappies, now put all your panties away neatly.” So saying she left taking my old underwear with her. She returned shortly.

“Here, you need to sew your name labels in them in case they get lost” she said handing me a pack of labels, needle and cotton. Most mothers do this for their children, ours had given me sewing lessons saying all girls should learn to sew, one of the first things I had to sew was adding lace to some of my floral hankies to ‘make them extra pretty’ mum had said. Yes I said floral hankies, once when I had been spanked I ended up crying and mum had given me half a dozen flowery hankies saying they were more suitable for a cry baby than my boy ones which she got rid of. For some reason Mary did not get included in sewing lessons.

I had done about five pairs when Mary wandered in. It was unfair that she could come in to my room without even knocking but I was not allowed in hers without permission or when mum took me there to dress me up when punishing me. “So how do you like your pretty new frilly panties then?”

“I don’t they’re horrible and any way some of them still have tags on them so even you didn’t wear them.”

“That’s because they are so babyish and that means they’ll suit you perfectly baby.”

“Well I don’t want them and I’m not a baby.”

“Yes you are, mum still puts you to bed in nappies and night dresses, that makes you a sissy baby.” She picked up a pair of pink panties. “These are really girly being pink, you had better take good care of your panties, it would be a shame if you lost a pair at school.” I looked at her, surely she wouldn’t do that to me. I’d be a laughing stock if it was found out that I was wearing such girly underwear. “Just think if I left them in the locker room for Miss Lang to find. She’d assume they were mine but I‘d tell her the truth then she’d ask to see you. What would you tell her? Perhaps she likes girly boys.” She then left laughing. I was going to have to be very careful around her for a while.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 04:06:06 PM »
Part 4 - The Party
That year got worse as it went on. It was the day of Mary’s seventh birthday party when she and I got in to an argument. I was getting fed up with hearing about the party she was going to have and how all her friends were coming especially as I didn’t dare have birthday parties for fear of what mum would make me wear to them, not that I had any real friends anyway. She had just started again when I told her
“Will you shut up about your silly party I am fed up with hearing about it.”
“It’s not a silly party” she replied disappearing of into the direction of the kitchen returning shortly with mum in tow.
“What’s been going on? How dare you call her party silly? Play nicely or you’ll be for it. I’ve got enough to do without sorting you two out.” I went to my room just to be out of the way but was soon joined by my sister.
“Come and play with my dollies with me.”
“I don’t want to play with dolls, I’m not a girl.”
“Alright let’s play house and you can be the baby seeing as you are still wearing nappies to bed.”
“Mary can’t you find something to do without me? I just want to look at my books quietly.”
Mummy said WE should play nicely so if you don’t come down and play with she’ll be cross and you’ll get punished.” It was true no matter what my side of things were I was always in the wrong.
“Okay” I agreed reluctantly but balked somewhat when she insisted on playing house with me as her baby girl.
“But I’m a boy.”
“And boys are yucky and baby girls are lovely.” I agreed but refused to put a dress on pointing out that girls, babies included, wear jeans and t-shirts. Fortunately she agreed. Mum came in later and seemed pleased that we seemed to be getting along and offered us a drink to which we said yes. No sooner had she got them than Mary got up and followed her. I put down the dolly I was having to hold and removed the dummy she said all babies suc-ked and relaxed for a little while. Mary and mum returned shortly with a tray of drinks, from my position on the floor I could not see what was on the tray but what worried was the smile on Mary’s face as she sat down next to me.
“Here you are girls” said mum handing Mary a glass of juice which she took and placed to one side. “And here’s your babies drink.” To my horror it was a baby’s bottle full of milk. “What’s the matter Daniel all babies have their drink from a bottle and Mary says you have agreed to be her baby girl. But first you need this on” she said tying a bib round my neck. The bib I expected as mum was still insisting I use baby girls’ bibs for all meals and any other time we had something to eat or drink but it had been a while since she made use a bottle except when I was being punished. After another half hour mum called us to come and have some lunch
We finished lunch and cleared up afterwards.
“Okay you two upstairs it’s time to get you dressed up for the party.” Mary nearly knocked me over in her eagerness to get upstairs followed by mum. “Go to your room and get undressed and wait for me there.”
“Yes mum.” I went and undressed and put on my Barbie dressing gown that I inherited from my sister, mum refused me to buy a boys one for me. She arrived about twenty minutes later as I heard Mary dash downstairs.
“I want you to be smart this afternoon as you will be helping me with your sister’s party. I knew complaining was out of the question but had hoped to disappear to my bedroom whilst my sister had her giggling friends round and now I was going to have to wear my school uniform. It had to be that as it was the only smart clothes I had the rest being very casual or hand me downs, or should that be up, from my younger but same size sister. Mum sent me for a shower, warning me that if I didn’t do a good job that she would wash me in a bubble bath and to return to my bedroom afterwards.
After my shower I returned to my bedroom.
“Mum do I have to wear my school uniform why can’t I wear something else?”
“You want to wear something else do you?”
“Yes mum” I said, hoping I'd get to wear something more casual.
“No problem, come with me.” She took my hand and led me to her room “here you are, you can wear this outfit for the party.”
I couldn’t believe what mum expected me to wear. On her bed was the pink party dress that even Mary had refused to wear to her last birthday party along with all the frilly underwear that went with it. Wearing any dress would be embarrassing but most of Mary’s friends who would be at the party would be bound to recognise it as what she wore for her fifth birthday and would really make fun of me.
“Mum please don’t make me wear that, I’ll wear my school uniform” I said desperately.
“You didn’t want to wear it so now you can wear this or if you prefer I can put a nappy on you and you can be treated as a baby for the next week. You will go and help at the party so is it the dress or baby outfit?” I knew her threat of being treated as a baby for a week was not an idle one, it had happened before.
“I’ll wear the dress mum.” This elicited a broad smile.
“I thought you might dear” she said pulling the towel off and leaving me naked.
Mum handed me the panties and I looked in disbelief at the in nylon panties with flowers embroidered on the front and with lace trimming the leg holes and three rows across the seat.
“Come along now or I will dress you.” It was embarrassing enough putting these items on without mum doing it for me so pulled them up into place.
“Oh look they could have been made for you” smiled mum. The panties were followed by a plain pink camisole with a white ribbon bow on the front. Mum then picked a silky petticoat which was placed over my head and pulled into place. I was somewhat disturbed that it only just covered the panties but with the longer dress it should be okay if I was careful. Mum pulled the dress over me, it was only slightly longer than the petticoat and as I cringed at the silky feel mum brought out a frothy waist petticoat that she had me step into. The extra petticoat was very full waist slip which caused the dress to stick out almost horizontally which was further accentuated as mum tied the sash around the middle causing the dress to ride up a bit further exposing the lace trimming to the full waist slip.
“Right slip these on” mum said handing me a pair of white ankle socks trimmed with two rows of pink lace along with a pair of pink patent shoes.
“Please mum…”
“Forget it unless you would prefer to be a baby girl.” Had it not been for a week it might almost have been worth it but I knew mum would make sure it would be a very embarrassing week. Mum laughed as she watched me trying to cope with the mass of petticoats to put the socks and shoes on but I eventually managed it. She then brought her hairbrush and started to the bed and after giving me bangs brushed my hair in to two and tied pink ribbons to each of the bunches and clipped a slide in at each side both having a pink bow on them.
“One last thing” mum said and before I could see what she carrying she started to spritz me with a very flowery perfume. I grimaced at the smell causing mum to giggle. “Now let me show you how pretty you look” she said pulling me off the bed towards a full length mirror on her wall.
I could not believe what I was seeing. Staring back at me was an overgrown prissy two year old but it was clear that it was my face staring back. The puffy dress was only just covering my panties and the bows in my hair looked more like a baby would wear. My mum obviously enjoyed my discomfort.
“You look so pretty Daniel a proper little girl.”
“Mum I can let people see me like this they will all think I am a sissy.”
“Then they’ll be right sweetheart. Now off you go and join your sister and I’ll be down shortly.” With that she pushed out of her bedroom and shut the door. I descended the stairs slowly not wishing to see my sister in her outgrown frilly outfit but inevitably ended up in the lounge where my sister was waiting.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 02:56:39 PM »
Part 5
As I entered she turned to face me, her grin soon turned to outright laughter as she took in my entire outfit.
Whilst she was wearing a lavender dress it was nowhere near as frilly and childish as mine. Her hair was done in a pony tail with just a single purple ribbon. All in all her dress was very grown up a vast contrast to my outfit. Finally she stopped laughing.
“Don’t you look cute Daniel, my friends are going to have great fun with you dressed like a three year old. Are you wearing nappies like a proper sissy baby should?”
“No.”
“Let me see.” I tried to leave but Mary was too fast for me and lifted my skirts to display my panties causing further laughter. “You really are a little sissy wearing that dress and undies. I thought that dress was a bit childish two years ago when I was five and now you’re nearly nine and wearing it, in fact you can keep the whole outfit it as it fits you so well” she laughed. Before I could say anything mum arrived.
“That’s very kind of you Mary I’m sure Daniel will love wearing it so I’ll make sure he gets plenty of opportunity to do so.”
Before I could complain the moment I was dreading had finally arrived with the sound of the front door bell. I wanted to run but mums firm hand on my shoulder guided me towards the front door. Trembling I opened it to see two of Mary’s friends with their mothers. The girl’s recognised me immediately and burst into laughter.
“Amy” said one mother “it’s not polite to laugh at a little girl just because she’s prettily dressed.”
“But mum this little girl is Daniel, Mary’s brother” said Amy before dissolving into further laughter. My face went bright red with embarrassment as she said that, removing any doubts that Amy’s mum might have had about her daughter’s statement.
“Well aren’t you prettily dressed Daniel. Did you get jealous of your sister in her pretty dress?” I was saved from answering by mum as she tried to usher everyone in to the house but the mum’s had to be elsewhere so they left with the two girls who went in to the lounge to see Mary. Before I could follow the bell rang again and for the next fifteen minutes I was opening up the door to Mary’s girl friends all who seemed to think my outfit hilarious as did some of their mothers. When the last one had finally arrived I had to join them all in the lounge.
“Mary isn’t the dress Daniel has on what you wore two years ago?” asked Alice, Mary’s best friend.
“Yes it is but even then I felt it was a bit childish still that’s apparently what sissies like to wear” she giggled.
“Presumably he’s wearing his underwear underneath it?”
“He is but why don’t you have a look anyway” Mary suggested and before I could do anything a couple of the girls grabbed my arms and despite my struggling I could not get free. Alice approached with a big smile on her face.
“Well let’s see what little sissy Daniel is wearing under Mary’s dress.” She took hold of the hem of my dress revealing the mass of frothy petticoats much to the amusement of the girls. I looked towards mum for help but her smile was a big as everyone else’s. “Such pretty petties helping to make your dress stick out Daniel, any two year old would love to have such babyish frillies but what’s underneath? Is prissy in nappies?” She then lifted up all my petticoats to display the frilly pink panties which caused great hilarity among all the girls. “Well I see you’ve borrowed all your sisters’ undies as well as the dress. I thought you said he was wearing his own underwear Mary?” she asked turning to my sister.
“He is, I have given him the whole outfit and mum says she’s going to make him wear a lot.” This caused another round of laughter and I was close to tears when mum finally came to my rescue.
“Okay girls sort out the chairs for ‘pass the parcel’.”
“Mum aren’t we a bit past that?”
“Just humour me Mary but I presume you don’t want to play ‘pin the tail on the donkey’ then?”
“Can we play pin the nappy on the baby instead?” called one of the girls laughing whilst others seconded her suggestion. I looked at mum in horror; surely she wouldn’t let them do that.
“Well we’ll see if my little girl behaves herself or not.” They calmed down and sorted out the chairs and started the game. Each time a layer was removed they would throw the paper on the floor for me to pick up. This of course gave them ample opportunity for flipping up my dress and petticoats to display my frilly panties. Despite Mary’s misgivings about playing ‘pass the parcel’ the girls seemed satisfied with the gifts found during the game.
We played a few further games all of which seemed to be designed to give the girls further opportunities of displaying my undies.
I thought my humiliation would lessen a bit when mum said she wanted me to help sort out the table and put out the party food. That was until she said
“Mary can you sort out a pinny for Daniel to wear as I don’t want him to mess up his pretty party dress?”
“Mum do I have to?” I asked “I’ll be careful.”
“Would you rather wear one of your pretty bibs?” This shut me up but certainly fuelled the girl’s laughter.
“Do you really have bibs Daniel?” Emma asked, it was her who suggested playing ‘pin the nappy on the baby’.”
“He certainly does look in that draw over in the sideboard while I get her one of my old pinnies to wear. I wanted to die as Mary brought out one of the pinnies she used to wear. It was pale pink and covered with little rose buds. It was a full pinny that went over the head and had long ties that tied in to a big bow at the back. It had a frill around the bottom section and on the shoulder straps. When I was finally tied in I was told to join mum in the kitchen. I heard them all laugh as they examined the bibs that Emma had got out of the draw.
I joined mum in the kitchen who gave me the tablecloth and other party items to go on the table which I did, returning quickly. When I started to put food on the tables the girls again reprised there lifting up of my dress and petticoats and with my hands full I could do nothing to stop them. When they were finally all sat down for tea I was involved in getting drinks for them and anything else they wanted and began to wonder if I would get anything to eat myself. Still with their hands occupied with eating I could keep my undies from being displayed. As the tea finished mum started organising some music for them to dance to whilst I cleared the table and once it was cleared mum allowed me to sit down and have some tea, after putting a bib on me of course. I would have complained that I was wearing a pinny so did not need one but was actually more interested in getting something to eat and drink and at least it was away from the girls teasing.
It got close to the time when the party was to end and most girls were getting their stuff together before their parents arrived.
I finished helping mum tidy up the kitchen, something I was doing before the parent’s started arriving when the door bell rang and mum insisted I answer the door to them. As I passed through the lounge the girls burst into fits of laughter and I realised that I was still wearing my bib which I removed and placed it in the pocket of my pinny, well Mary’s pinny, before opening the door. Again I was the subject of smiles and amused comments. More than once I heard the word ‘sissy’ used in whispers between the parents.
As the last of the girls were picked up by their mothers I noticed that Alice and Emma were just sitting back relaxing. Mary obviously realised why I seemed confused.
“Daniel, I forgot to tell you both Alice and Emma are staying for a sleep over. I’m going to ask mum if they can help get you ready for bed” she added with a big smile.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 05:00:16 PM »
Part 6 - The Sleepover

The last thing I wanted to do was have these girls helping to nappy me for bed and went to find mum and explained what Mary wanted to do.

“I don’t see why not.” Mum smiled when she saw the panic in my face “and any more complaints and I will let them bath you first.”  Having finished in the kitchen mum shepherded me back in to the lounge.

“Okay girls go up to Mary’s room and get changed and then you can join me and Daniel in his.” The girl’s dashed off giggling.

“Mum please don’t let them see me in a nappy. Can’t I just go to bed now?”

“No you can’t now up to your room so I can start to get you ready.” I went up closely followed by mum. Once in my room she removed the pinny and took the bib out of the pocket and placed them both on the chest of drawers. She then took the dress off and despite my protests hung it up in my wardrobe. She was just removing the very puffy petticoat when the girls arrived. To my dismay all three girls were wearing pyjamas but I knew I would not be allowed to, in fact my nightie was already on the end of my bed.

“Mary can you hang this up in Daniels wardrobe please, the hangers on the bed?” asked mum handing her the petticoat.

“Of course mum we want to make sure she gets plenty of use out of it” she giggled. All the girls grinned as I stood there in the panties, camisole and petticoat as mum removed my shoes and socks.

“Arms up” said mum taking hold the petticoats hem and pulling it over my head, when it was half way off I felt my panties being pulled down to much laughter from the girls. With my arms still in the petticoat I was almost helpless to stop them and as I tried to I just got told off by mum for not standing still.

“But they’re pulling my panties off.”

“Well they’ve got to come off anyway so stand still.” I did so and having removed the petticoat she removed the camisole leaving me totally naked in front of three giggling girls which was especially embarrassing when mum slapped my hands away as I attempted to cover my private bits.

“Okay Daniel up on to the bed.”

“Mum…”

“Would you prefer to sleep in your cot tonight?”

“No mum.” She rarely made me sleep in the cot anymore as it was slightly small for me but when she did I was always strapped in with a set of reins similar to those worn by babies but with added straps for my hands making it difficult to get comfortable or misbehave.

I laid down on the bed and mum produced three thick pink terry nappies and told me to lift up, I did and she slid them under my bottom. At this point the phone rang.

“Girls can you look after Daniel while I see who that is?” She then left without waiting for an answer.

“Well you really are a baby” said Alice “most boys your age would be screaming the place down if their mums tried to put nappies on them at bed time.”

“Especially such girly pink ones” added Emma “still he does have rather small bits.”

“Daniels never been out of nappies at night mum only ever trained him to be dry during the day” explained Mary.

“Does he still wet them then?” asked Alice.

“Yes most nights but not all, of course I like to feed him a couple of bottles of formula that way we can make sure he does.”

“Do you think your mum will let us do that?”

“I’m sure she will, she goes along with most things I suggest and poor little baby has to put up with them don’t you baby?” she said looking straight at me.

“Yes.” During this conversation Emma started to play with my lower region with obvious effects. “Look I think Daniel is trying to pretend he is not such a little boy.”

“Well what do expect playing with him like that although by the look on his face he seems to be enjoying it.” It was true, despite the humiliation of just having to lay there, Emma’s hands were warm and her attention erotic. She stopped as we heard mummy returning and they all giggled at my small moan of frustration. Whilst I had not yet been able to perform fully in that area it was still very pleasurable playing with it although that wasn’t very often due to mum keeping a watchful eye on me most of the day.

“Okay let’s finish dressing baby” said mum who must have seen the effect Emma had had on me but obviously chose to ignore it. “Now would one of you like to sprinkle baby with baby powder and rub it in?”

“I will” said Emma causing the other two girls to giggle. Emma sprinkled me liberally with the baby powder rubbing it in to my bottom and front paying similar attention to my private area until mum decided it was enough. Mums smile told me she was amused by Emma’s actions so hopefully I would not get in to trouble this time.

Right Mary if you pin baby’s nappy on and Alice if you could look in that draw over there and find a pair of pretty baby panties to go over them. As Mary was pinning me in to my nappy I heard Alice giggle and she then appeared with a pair of yellow nylon covered plastic panties. There were four rows of lace across the back and the words ‘Mummy’s Girl’ embroidered on the front.

“Those are just perfect Alice” mum said proceeding to let Alice put them on me. They then had me stand up and ensured that my nappy was fully covered before picking up my nightdress printed with characters from ‘In the Midnight Garden’, a toddlers program which I loathed but was occasionally forced to watch. I knew this had been bought specifically for me as Mary refused to have anything connected with ‘such a babyish program’ as she put it, they even got me the matching flimsy dressing gown to go with it.

“Okay girls let’s get back downstairs I have got a few dvd’s for you to choose from.” As they left I made my way towards my bed as I assumed mum was not talking to me. “What are you doing Daniel I said go downstairs, I’m letting you stay up with the others to watch the dvd.” It seemed I was not to escape so easily from the girls attention and soon found myself sitting on the floor of the lounge surrounded by the three as they decided what to watch, my opinion was not sought.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 04:29:25 PM »
Glad you're still enjoying it Pansyamy. You may have to wait a bit for the next chapter Little Susie

Part 7 The Sleepover (continued)
They decided on what they wanted to watch and Mary asked about drinks taking orders for lemonade and cola. Mary just smiled when I asked for cola as well. She returned shortly saying mum would bring them in in a bit. Not quite sure what girls did at a slumber party I decided to watch the film even though it was a sloppy romantic film. It was nearly fifteen minutes later when mum came in with a tray of drinks and snacks for us all. To my horror and the girls delight instead of getting a cola there were two babies bottles of milk and next to them my most embarrassing bib. It was made of silky white nylon and edged in a pink lacy frill which was bad enough but embroidered on the front and surrounded by embroidered flowers were the pink words ‘Baby Daniel’. The girls really laughed as mum tied it round my neck.
“Can I feed baby her bottle?” asked Emma.
“Of course you can” answered mum “that’s why I brought two bottles in case both you and Alice wanted to feed her.” Alice indicated that she would like to as well. I then had to lie across Emma’s lap and have her feed me the first bottle of milk which actually turned out to be formula which I liked less. Although fairly full I was then fed the second bottle by Alice. When she finished she sat me up and started to pat my back and as I went to complain let out loud burp much to the girl’s amusement. “Just like a baby” laughed Alice “still now you’ve finished your bottle I bet you want your dummy, don’t you?”
“I don’t have one.”
“Why not all babies like to have a dum-dum to suc-k.” What could I say, of all the indignities I had faced, using a dummy was not one of them. “Perhaps we should ask your mummy to get you one.”
“No thank you.”
“If you’re sure, still let me do your hair.”
“But its fine like it is.”
“What in a boring pony tail, I know we can make it much prettier unless of course you would prefer a dummy? Which do you want?”
“Hair please.”
“Don’t you mean please can you sort out my hair in a style suitable for a sissy?” I looked in disbelief. Surely she didn’t expect me to answer like that; the expectant looks on all the girls’ faces gave the answer to that.
“Please Emma will you sort out my hair to look like a sissy’s hair.”
“Of course baby I’d love to.” She started brushing my hair then turned to Mary. “Do you have any pretty ribbons we can tie in baby’s hair that will go with his nightie?”
“I’m sure I can find some” she replied before dashing off upstairs.
“All babies like to have pretty ribbons in their hair especially big sissy babies like you Daniel.” I said nothing as I wasn’t sure it was actually a question, Emma didn’t seem to mind. She brushed out my hair having removed the ribbons mum tied on my bunches but without a mirror I could not see what she was doing.
“I see what your doing” said Alice with a laugh “Let me do the other one.” I then felt her undoing the other bunch and combing through it. As she started to work on it my sister reappeared.
“I knew mum had got him some but I couldn’t find them at first as mum still had them Baby hasn’t seen the yet.” She then held out two pink ribbons printed with characters to match my nightie. I was then forced to go through and name all of them. I could not remember a couple of their names and Mary said I obviously needed to watch it a lot more. The girls laughed when they saw the look on my face.
“What’s the matter baby ‘In the Night Garden’ is meant for two year olds.”
“But I don’t want to watch it, I don’t like it.”
“Well that’s too bad baby because I’m going to tell mum you need to” smiled Mary “perhaps I should ask her to get you some DVD’s then you’ll have lots to watch. I said nothing as arguing was not helping. I then had to hand the ribbons to Emma and Alice who having tied them then produced a mirror. I looked in disbelief to see that I had a matching pair of plaits. At this point mummy returned to see how we were getting on.
“Oh doesn’t my little baby girl look cute. I‘ll have to do your hair like that more often.”
“Mum” asked Mary “is it okay if we put some makeup on baby Daniel? I’ll only use the play make up that auntie bought me.”
“Of course dear make her really pretty.” The girls thought this was a great idea especially when they saw the make up kit that Mary had brought down with the hair ribbons. They then spent  while deciding on what colours they were going to use. I then spent a humiliating fifteen minutes as they started with mascara pointing how big and thick my lashes were getting, this was followed by pale green eye shadow.
“It really matches his eyes” said Alice. What next?”
“Some blusher I think” replied Mary.
“Are you sure baby needs any?” laughed Alice he looks pretty flushed already.” Mary ignored her comment and brushed blusher on to my cheeks.
“Now baby we are going to put some nice bubblegum pink lipstick on you so purse your lips in a nice sissy pout.” I had no idea what she meant  but fortunately she demonstrated so I merely had to copy her. She then proceeded to thickly coat my lips with the lipstick that not only bat also tasted like bubble gum which I hated. I felt really close to tears at this point which Emma noticed and she gave me a hug.
“Don’t cry baby you look very pretty, look” she held up a mirror and I could see a reflection that looked like one of Mary’s porcelain dolls. They had just started to do each others hair when mum came in to check on us.
“My word girls you’ve done a wonderful job you’ve done on baby Daniel she looks gorgeous, she just needs one more thing.” Mum disappeared to return shortly handing Mary a bottle.
“This will match her lipstick” Mary exclaimed. “Come here baby.” I could see as she showed Emma and Alice that it was nail varnish. So some fifteen minutes and three coats later I not only had ten bright fingernails but ten matching toes. Once complete and after a few teasing comments they put another DVD in and started doing each others hair, showing me what they were doing and getting me to help, if rather reluctantly.
It was just after ten o’clock when mum came in.
“Everything okay girls?” after a chorus of agreement when continued “it’s time our little baby girl was in her cot so come along. The rest of you girls can stay up longer.” I was upset at finding that I was to spend the night in my cot as I had done most of what I had been asked to since first thing this morning and what had been a very trying day buy nonetheless followed mum up to my bedroom. She opened a tub of baby wipes cleaning all the makeup off my face. “There all nice and clean, I’ll leave your nail polish on and your hair in braids as they both look so pretty okay?”
“Yes mum. Do I have to sleep in the cot I have tried to be good?”
“Well you can choose do you want to sleep in the cot in a nice clean fluffy nappy or would you rather sleep in your bed in the one you’ve got on?” The nappy I was wearing was already wet and uncomfortable as mum knew.
“In the cot please mum.”
“Okay up on the changing mat.” I climbed up and she pulled the plastic panties down to my ankles before unpinning and removing my nappy. She wiped me clean before pinning me in to another pile of pink nappies and then pulling the baby panties back over them. “These really are pretty panties I think we should let you wear them more often.” What mum meant was that they were so babyish that she wanted to embarrass me by having me wear them. “Off you get and let’s get you sorted out in your cot. In short order I was strapped down with not even enough freedom to turn over and my hands immobile. “I think Emma likes you” mum said “and you seemed to like her.” As she said this she rubbed the front of my nappy. “Or at least you liked what she did to you.” As rapidly as it had started she stopped and pulled the duvet over me. “Nighty night baby, sweet dreams.” She switched out the light leaving the door ajar so that she could check on me later. I was tired from the day’s activities and embarrassment and quickly slipped off to sleep and did not hear when the girls came to bed.
I awoke next morning to the sound of giggles to see the three girls surrounding my cot. The duvet had been pulled down to reveal my nightie and nappy. Despite having had my nappy changed I was still wet this morning which they thought was funny.
“He obviously enjoys his wet nappies” laughed Alice.
“He wets so often he probably doesn’t realise he’s done it” I wanted to complain as the only time I wet my nappies now is when  am made to drink two bottles of milk. I stayed quiet though knowing that they would believe Mary instead of me.
“Does he mess in them as well?” asked Emma.
“Only when mum is punishing him in which case he has to use his nappies for everything.”
“That’s gross. Fancy having to sit around in your own poo waiting to be changed.”
“Yes it’s a laugh seeing him trying to sit comfortably.”
“But surely your mum changes him?” asked Emma.
“Yes but as it’s a punishment he has to wear it for an hour first.”
“You poor thing” said Emma stroking my cheek.
“I think Emma fancies you but that doesn’t mean she’d go out with such a baby as you” commented Alice. Emma blushed a little but said nothing.
“Okay girls downstairs for breakfast I’ll unstrap baby” said mum entering my bedroom. She started to loosen the buckles where they were fastened to the cot leaving the reins clipped on to me. She then led me down to breakfast and seated me at the table. She then produced a bowl and some cereal for me and I was about to complain that with my hands still strapped to the reins I could not feed myself. “As baby cant’ feed herself would one of you girls like to?”
“I bet Emma would” giggled Alice.
“Why not” said Emma and moved to sit next to me and fed me my cereal followed by the ever present bottle of formula.
“Okay girls you better go up and get dressed before Alice and Emma’s mums turn up. I’ll sort baby out.” They disappeared upstairs as mum removed the bib that I had worn since being fed at the slumber party then removed my harness and told me to move it. She told me to go to her en-suite and once we were in there she totally undressed me and after putting a shower cap on me to protect my hair told me to shower. It felt great to be fully clean after the last few hours in a wet nappy.
“Don’t take too long Daniel I want you dressed before the girls mums arrive.” I finished showering and came back in to my room. There laying on my bed was a frilly pink dress with all the accompanying lace trimmed underwear.
“Mum do I have to wear girl’s clothes, can’t I have my boys clothes instead?”
“Well you could but how would you explain the braids and nail varnish.?” Realising she was right I finally dressed with a bit of help from mum in the outfit she had chosen. I suppose I should have been grateful it wasn’t a baby outfit. As we descended the stairs to join the girls the front door bell rang and Mary went to answer it. I got a fair amount of teasing from the girls and their mothers before they were leaving. To my surprise and giggles from the others Emma gave me a kiss on the cheek before she too left.
“Thanks mum” said Mary “that was one of the best parties ever. Don’t you agree Daniel?” I stayed silent.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender