Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My Problems  (Read 85408 times)

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 03:37:05 PM »
Part 14 Shopping Trip (continued)

It was only a few minutes later Mary came out fully dressed and looking very pleased with herself and I could just about make out the outline of her bra. Mum called me over as they walked towards the cash register.

“Will that be all then?” asked the assistant.

“I think so, what about you Daniel?” replied mum. I wanted to die but dreaded the thought of a fortnight of nappy humiliation.

“Well… I…  er…”

“Spit it out lad and speak up I can hardly hear you” said the assistant.

â€œWell could I… could I have a… a bra please?”  The look on the assistants face went from surprise to barely disguised amusement.

“I’m sure you don’t really want a bra, they’re for girls.” She turned to my mother “he probably just feels he’s been left out as it took a while to make sure that Mary was properly fitted out.”

“Is that it or do you really want a bra?” mum asked.

“A bra please” I replied blushing profusely and hearing Mary’s giggles in the background.

“Are you really sure you want a bra?” reiterated the assistant. I nodded and she turned to my mum with a questioning look.

“If that’s what the little sissy wants that’s okay by me but I want him measured and fitted properly mind.”

“But of course madam. Let’s find a changing room.”

“I don’t think that will be necessary, it’s not as if he actually has breasts to hide, why don’t we do it out here and leave the changing rooms for real girls?” This seemed most unfair, having been forced in to requesting a bra I didn’t want and I wasn’t even being allowed the chance to hide what was going to happen to me.

“Okay then” the assistant went on; having overcome the question of whether I really wanted a bra it was back into business mode. “Let’s get your t-shirt off so that I can measure you.” I was horrified as I now realised why mum made me wear the pink camisole, hopefully she wouldn’t notice the panties.

“We haven’t got time to waste Daniel” said mum and before I could stop her she was lifting up my t-shirt and pulling it over my head. I heard a giggle from both the assistant and my sister when they saw what I was wearing.

“Now we know why he wants a bra, that’s a very pretty camisole Daniel” smiled the assistant “just pop that off as well.” I did and she brought out her tape measure and started to measure me. I heard some giggles and looked over to see two girls of my age with their mothers presumably here for the same reason as Mary. I blushed bright red which only enhanced their amusement. Having finished she said “well you need a 36AA fitting let me go and see what we have.” She returned shortly and pulled out a fairly plain white bra which she slid up my arms and fastened at the back. I hated the constricting feel as she adjusted the shoulder straps; fortunately the giggling girl’s were being attended to and were now in the changing rooms. “That’s quite a cute bra especially with the pretty rosebud in the centre” said mum “but I’m sure Daniel was after something a bit prettier. Isn’t that right sweetheart?” Whilst phrased as a question it was more of an order and I knew what I had to answer.

“Yes please.” I wanted to die but the thought of a fortnight dressed and treated as a baby girl, and in public as well was too much to contemplate.

“Well we have this one which is similar to his sisters.” She opened the other box to show another white bra with lace covered cups and proceeded to replace the one I had on and adjusting it to fit.

“I’m sure he likes that one better” mum said with a smile “so much more girly. What are the other two?”

“Well they’re the only other styles we have in her… his size but they’re in pink.”

“He might as well try them on” suggested mum. Whilst slightly different styles they were both as lacy if not lacier than the one I had on currently. The assistant helped me in to the first one and stepped back for mum to see.

“I like that one the lovely contrast between the pink base and paler pink lace on top is so pretty and feminine. Is the other one as pretty?”

“It’s similar but not as lacy as that one.”

“Well I think it will have to be this one. Apart from anything else it will mean they can tell they’re bras apart as Mary doesn’t have any pink ones.”

“Mum…” if I had to have a bra I wanted something much plainer.

“Alright Daniel” mum interrupted “yes you can wear yours home like your sister.” I shut up deciding that whatever I said would only make things worse. Mum turned back to the assistant. “Do you have another one of those in his size? If he is going to insist on wearing them he’ll need more than one.”

“Yes of course. Barbara, can you get another ‘Little Princess’ bra size 36AA in pink for Daniel here please?” Barbara turned out to be the assistant who had quizzed me about petticoats; she disappeared to return almost instantly with a box matching the one that my present bra had come out of.

“Here we are a pretty first bra for a little girl” and handed it to me with a big smile. Finally we were on our way to the cash register but not without a lot of smirks and whispered comments from girls and their mothers. I did see another boy who had obviously been forced to accompany a sister who looked terrified that he might be treated the same. Mum paid for all the purchases and thanked them for all their help.

“That’s alright” said the assistant “and if Daniel wants some pretty panties or petticoats to go with his bra he’s welcome to pop in.” This comment caused further amusement but not as much as did mums reply.

“Oh he won’t need to he has plenty of each already.” I just wanted to die as we left the shop with laughter ringing in our ears. When we got home mum insisted on us putting our bras in our bedrooms but would not let me remove the one I was wearing saying if I complained any further she would make me wear a dress and go for a walk. I shut up then and managed to stay indoors. That did not mean that I got out of wearing my bras and had to for the next few years, usually under a dress or blouse and skirt.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 03:49:08 PM »
I'm glad sombody likes it, thanks Pansyamy for your support – I nearly gave up.

Part 15 – Leaving?

It was coming up to my fifteenth birthday and mum had insisted that I watch one of her favourite soaps, sitting beside her on the couch. I had already asked if I could go to my bedroom and mother said watching soaps was a girly thing to do and that I should do it, well I suppose I should be thankful that I was wearing boy’s clothes even if it was over frilly girls’ panties. My mother was writing a letter when the front door bell rang and she got up to answer it. While she was there I had a quick glance at the letter as I had noticed my name was in it. At first it was just some references to the humiliating things she and my sister made me do such as dress totally in a frilly outfit of my sister’s that she had outgrown. However it got worse as I realised she was giving my aunt a list of ideas for my birthday present. What was wrong with that? I’ll tell you, all the items were for a little girl. They included ra-ra skirts, floral blouses, silky scarves, lacy and floral hankies and dolls. I couldn’t believe that she would do such a thing but I knew my aunt would love to buy me such things as she had never seemed to like me and had appeared reluctant to buy me presents at all. I suppose after nearly fifteen years of humiliation for different periods of time I should have expected it. At least I had always managed to be in boy’s clothes for my birthdays and as such got boys presents or at worst one’s used by both sexes but it seemed like my fifteenth birthday was going to be different. I decided I had to put an end to it and came up with a plan.

It was the day before my birthday when I put my plan in to action. It had taken a bit of organising and making sure I followed most of what mum asked me to do so that I had access to my few boys’ outfits. When it came to bedtime I protested at wearing a nighty but let’s face it I had been doing so every night for the last few years but I didn’t want mum getting suspicious about me by agreeing with every girly thing I had to wear and it was one of the frillier and more childish ones that I owned.. After I went to bed I stayed awake waiting to hear Mary and mum retire and then waited a little longer for them to go to sleep.

I got up and stripped off the ridiculous nighty and panties and dressed in my boys clothes. I put some more boys’ clothes in a rucksack that I had retrieved from the garage. I didn’t take any night clothes as I only had nightdresses but unfortunately had to take some frilly panties as mum still only allowed me two male pairs and I planned to be away more than two days. I sneaked downstairs being careful not to make a sound and entered the kitchen to procure some food for the journey. I had some money that I had managed to save from the meagre allowance I got, about half the amount that Mary was given.

It was now time to leave so I put on a coat I had found that fit me but was not so obviously a girls coat like the ones I inherited from Mary that mum usually made me wear. I also took a scarf and gloves, March can still be very cold at night. I had considered leaving by one of the doors but found that both had deadbolt locks for which I did not have the keys so I crept back to my room and left by my bedroom window which was adjacent to our apple tree. It was not easy as unlike other boys I rarely got to climb them; ‘good girls don’t climb trees’ mum had told be but she never stopped Mary from doing so. On the few occasions that she had caught me I spent the next few days dressed in my sister’s outgrown dresses thus making it impossible to do.  

I finally made it to the ground and found to my surprise and relief that no lights came on from mum’s room. I went round the house and headed north to the main road. I intended hitch hiking to East Anglia as I had found a letter from my dad with a Norfolk address when tidying mums bedroom, it was a couple of years old but was concerning the divorce. I realised that it was probably two hundred and fifty miles to get to the address but with all the housework that mum insisted I do I was fairly fit and hoped that with a few hitches I might be able to do it in three to four days. It was probably that and the worsening situation that prompted me to run away. If I could find dad and explain what I had been through I am sure he would help me. I got to the main road and started walking and once I felt I had got about five miles away I started to try and hitch a ride. I felt that if I tried any closer to home that I could end up being picked up by someone who might know mum. It was getting light when I got my first lift, it was only about six miles but that was six less to walk and I got the chance to sit down. I thanked the driver and continued walking. That was the last lift I got that day  and as dusk started to fall I was feeling very tired, well I had been walking since around midnight and had no sleep, when I saw a sign for a youth hostel which I thought would be an ideal place to stay the night. I was about to enter when I realised by now that my name could well be on a list somewhere, so when I went in I signed using a false name and address assuming that they would not check each one out. I had no awkward questions asked and found a bed for the night for a reasonable sum. In the morning I got up about 7 o’clock and had breakfast, helping to get it for myself and some others and clearing up afterwards, this was not required but it did reduce the cost of the accommodation and anyway I had been doing it for ages at home. Before I left I picked up a leaflet showing other hostels and hoped this would eke out my money.

I was feeling good after a sound night’s sleep and good breakfast and set off at a good pace but was flagging a bit by lunchtime as I had not managed to get one lift. After a quick snack on the food I had with me I set off again and was picked up by a lady driver.

“Where are you going?” she asked and when I told her she said she could take me twenty miles or so but had to stop for some petrol first. This seemed too good to be true and as it turned out it was. We pulled in to a garage and she filled up then went in to pay. I looked over in to the shop section and could see she was looking at the television and then out at me. A quick glance at the TV showed me my face and I realised she knew who I was, so as she started talking to the garage attendant I got out and legged it, fortunately I had kept my rucksack at my feet. The realisation that I was on the TV was a shock, I thought it took twenty four hours before a missing person could be reported and even then it was unusual to be put on TV, I could only assume as I was a minor and small for my age it had happened earlier. I kept walking avoiding looking at people wondering if I would be able to risk hitching a lift. I managed to get by for the afternoon without hitching but was getting tired and decided to try only to have someone stop but before I got in I could see the look of recognition and legged it. I wondered how long it was going to take me to get to dads if I couldn’t risk hitching a ride. As it happened it was a moot point because as I started to find somewhere to spend the night I turned a corner and there were two policemen not a yard away who recognised me. I started to run but was no match for the two and they soon caught me and I was taken down to the police station, so much for my escape. After a phone call to my mother the police arranged for a car to take me home that night  although it was getting late. I explained that I was going to see my father and asked to be taken to him but apparently as my mother had reported me missing I had to be returned to her. I tried to tell them what I had to put up with but they wouldn’t listen.

My arrival at home was different to what I expected. My mother was in tears and seemed genuinely glad to see me home and gave me a big hug after thanking the police for returning me safely. It was somewhat worrying that mum was being so nice as I expected her to fly off the handle but she just ushered me in to the lounge and offered to get me a drink.

“Here you are dear” she said handing me a glass of coke.

“Thanks mum.”

“That’s alright dear I’m just glad to have you back safe and sound. Now you just rest there while I get you some tea.” Surprised but relieved I finished my drink and being tired nodded off.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2010, 03:28:33 PM »
Part 16 Back Home
“Wake up baby” mum said. I awoke slowly thinking tea was probably ready until I realised that it was sunlight coming through the window and that I could hardly move. A quick look round confirmed that it was morning and I was in my cot secured not only in the drawstring nightdress that mum had made me but with a set of traditional baby reins and with a dummy strapped in my mouth. Mum was looking at me and she no longer looked happy.
“You ungrateful brat, after all I have done for you, how dare you run away. Well I know how to stop any further nonsense and you no doubt have found out some of them already.” She then released me from the cot and undid the nightie. “Get to the bathroom and strip off NOW but leave your dummy in.” I realised her reaction when she had opened the front door and with me afterwards was calculated to reassure the police and subsequently me. I felt that what she had done to me rather than for me would have been more appropriate comment but didn’t dare say so. I stripped off in the bathroom as she entered and started to run a bath adding bubble bath and bath salts filling the room with a floral scent at which I wrinkled up my nose causing mum to laugh. “Yes you are going to smell really girly by the time you have had your bath and hair wash.” She made me get in and then thoroughly scrubbed me before doing my hair, first removing the dummy and warning me to say nothing unless I wanted a good hiding. “I want to make sure my little macho man is squeaky clean before he gets properly dressed.” She got me out and dried me with a large towel, smiled when she saw the look on my face at the fact that I had lost all my body hair. “Yes dear it’s the special soap leaving you as smooth and hairless as a little baby should be and it lasts at least two months.” Shocked as I was I could still faintly smell the floral scent on my body, this became heavier as she started to dust me with the talc that matched the scent from the water. Having wrapped a towel around my head she pulled me towards my bedroom. Although I had woken up in one I was shocked to see that there was a thick pink cloth nappy laid out on the bed and looked at mum.
“Mum I’m not…”
“You’ll do whatever I tell you or else” she said. “It’s obvious you can’t be trusted to be in big boy clothes so you can go back to being a little girl and don’t bother looking for your boys clothes as they’re all locked away. I’ve decided a few weeks in nappies and baby clothes will probably bring you back to reality so you can be my little sissy baby again. Then maybe you can start to earn your boy clothes back.” 
“But school starts in a week and half, I can’t wear baby clothes to school.”
“You could, that really would be a laugh but you needn’t worry I‘ve already arranged to home school you so you can be a baby full time and you will be treated like one. You won’t have to worry about a thing as I will decide what you do, where you do it and what you will wear to do it in. Now lie down and let me pin it on you.” It was all too much.
“I’m not a baby or a girl I won’t do it.” My defiance just got mum madder. Before I knew what was happening she had dragged me over the bed and put me across her lap. By the time I knew I was to get spanked it was too late and although I struggled it was no use, mum held me as securely as if I was a small child not a fifteen year old. Twenty minutes later she pushed me off her lap a sobbing wreck with a very sore burning backside.
“Let that be a lesson, next time it’ll be a longer spanking and you’ve just extended your time as a baby girl in nappies to two months.” She waited while I tried to calm down a bit before helping me up and then onto the nappy. It was only as she pulled it between my legs that I realised how thick it was and that no matter what I did that it would force me to waddle. This was followed a very frilly pair of pink nylon plastic lined panties with rows of lace across both front and back with extra frills around the leg holes. “I knew I‘d get you back and I had some special outfits on order so phoned up and got her to modify them for my sissy baby.” She then went across to my closet and opened it. I could see that as she had said, none of my boys’ clothes remained and in their place were about five of the frilliest party frocks you have ever seen and three multilayered petticoats. “And one of the nice things about the dresses is that none of them are long enough to entirely cover your nappy and pretty plastic baby panties” she laughed “and each dress has matching lacy rumba panties and frilly bonnets to go with them.” I wanted to scream and shout but knew I would probably just get spanked again and my baby girl time extended.
“I’ll have to let the school know you’ll be home a little longer than first thought.” Before either of us could say any more Mary came in having finished her breakfast.
“So you’re back then?” She looked at me then exclaimed “what a pretty nappy and frilly baby panties perfect for a sissy baby. Did you remove his hair like you said mum?” she asked.
 â€œYes dear, babies don’t have any hair Mary and as your brother is going to be a frilly baby girl for at least two months he won’t be having hair either.” Mary burst out laughing at this.
“Do you mean full time?”
“Yes dear.”
“Great. Can I bring my friends round to play with her?”
“Of course you can, all girls like to play with babies especially big sissy babies like your brother. Now which dress shall she wear for her first day back as a baby?”
“Make it one of the pink ones mum.” I was not going to like any that they chose but was about to get to see the full effect of the dresses when not bunched up against the others. Mum pulled out a pink one and I could see it was made of plain pink satin with a skirt that flared from just below the bust line. The skirt itself had a paler pink overlay, in what I found out later was called chiffon, which was almost transparent but had a floral pattern worked in to the fabric. There was a wide lace trim to the collar and short puff sleeves which matched that on the hem of the built in petticoat that was long enough to show below the hem if the dress.
“Can you get her one of those frilly multi layer slips out please Mary?”
“Of course mum.” Mary proceeded to remove a white multi layered petticoat trimmed with lace and pink bows. “Isn’t this pretty baby so appropriate for a sissy baby?” said Mary as she held it up against me. Mum laughed saying
“Hold it so baby can step into it.” Once in it she pulled it up to my waist. It was then I realised how short it was as it flared out rather than covered the nappy. Mum then took the dress from the hanger making me lift my arms so that she could put it on me. Once in place she zipped up the back and then tied a wide white ribbon sash around my waist in a big bow at the back. She then handed Mary two mittens similar to those that I wore with my punishment nightie but in pink satin like the dress and trimmed with matching lace.
“Can you put these on baby, babies can’t use their hands” mum asked Mary who giggled and agreed, tying them securely as mum put a pair of matching booties on my feet. “And now for crowning glory” Said mum opening a draw and pulling out what I was soon to find out, the baby bonnet. “Look baby isn’t this pretty” said mum holding it up. It was made of the same pink satin but had a big frill to surround the face with lashings of lace accents with two long white ribbons to tie it on. “I had the frill made a bit bigger than it would have been as I know it will get in your way and you will not be able to do anything about it. And I had another nice touch that I know you’ll love.” She turned the bonnet around and embroidered across the back were the words ‘Sissy Daniel’. Now everyone will know you’re just a big sissy baby girl” she laughed then pulled it over my head tying a large irritating bow under my chin before popping my dummy back in with a look that dared me to spit it out. “Now let’s go and show our sweet little baby what she looks like” mum laughed with Mary joining in. Taking a hand each they led me in to mums bedroom that had a full length mirror. I looked in horror as I saw what apart from the size a very prissy little baby girl in very frilly and fancy outfit.
“Well what do you think baby?” asked mum, removing my dummy.
“Please mum you can’t dress me like this it’s too humiliating” I begged. 
“Get used to it sissy, you’ve got two months more of this and similar outfits.”
“And wait till my friends come round if you think it’s humiliating in front of mum and I” added Mary.
“Before we go down to breakfast I have a few rules that you will need to obey if you don’t want to be a baby for more than two months” said mum and began to read them out.
1.   As a baby you will do whatever you are told by me or Mary
2.   No adult talk unless specifically given permission. At all other times you will only communicate with baby talk or crying
3.   You will not walk where crawling is possible
4.   Whenever you are seen by other people you will act like a two year old baby girl
5.   You will wear nappies 24/7 and will use them for everything
6.   You will never ask for your nappy to be changed
7.   You will eat and drink whatever you are given
8.   You will never remove your dummy, I’ll tie it in place if you do
9.   Anything else I feel like adding
Mum and Mary laughed when she read out the last one.  I was shocked; it really seemed I was going to have to act as a baby and she was going to let other people see me. I could only hope it wouldn’t get back to school as I already had problems with being called a sissy and this would make it ten times worse.
“Oh before we go down” said mum who went to my bedroom and returned with the baby reins. “It’s wonderful what you can get on the internet. These are just like the ones your sister wore when she was a toddler only in your size and with bells added. I was finally allowed to crawl out of my bedroom and bump my way down stairs. Mum said that’s how babies get downstairs but I think it was just an excuse to make me squash my wet nappies further.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »
Part 17 – Day 1 continued

I crawled in to the kitchen to see mum had modified one of the kitchen chairs to work as a highchair – I suppose I shouldn’t really have been surprised. Mum placed me in it clipping my reins on to straps at the back then asked Mary to choose a bib for me.

“Look at this pretty bib sissy” Mary said holding up a bright white lace trimmed bib with the words ‘Sissy Princess’ embroidered across the front. “And later I am going to look in the boxes in the loft as I am sure we still have all your old girly bibs up there” she added. As Mary tied it on me, mum removed my dummy with a curt warning to be quiet.

Mum then approached me with a large bowl of food and two baby bottles full of milk. She sat down next to me and picked up a large spoonful of the mushy mixture and held it up to my lips. Knowing I had no alternative I opened my mouth as she pushed the spoon in. As it happened the taste was not too bad although it was rather sweet and milky.

“It looks like baby likes her rusks” giggled Mary.

“It’s just as well as she will be getting them every breakfast for the next two months” mum replied. What wasn’t good about it was the speed at which she fed me resulting in some of it being spread about my face with drips going on my bib. “She may like it but she’s a very messy baby” mum said with a smile. I wanted to say it was her fault but my bottom still felt sore from earlier and I didn’t want any further increases in my baby time. When I finished the bowl she cleaned me up before handing me one of the bottles of milk. I tried to pick it up but it kept slipping through my hands due to the silk covered mittens. In the end mum fed me the first bottle and laughed when she saw the look on my face.

“What’s the matter baby, don’t you like the taste of formula?” I couldn’t reply with the bottle in my mouth but mum already knew I preferred proper milk. Mary did the honours with the second equally amused by which time I was feeling bloated. Mum replaced my dummy and I was left in my chair and had to watch as they tucked in to cereal and toast with marmalade on. Mary knew it was what I would normally eat and made a show of how nice it was, especially knowing what I had been forced to eat. I had to wait until they had finished and cleared up before I was released and led in to the lounge. Mum removed my dummy.

“Would my little baby girl like her nappy changed?” she asked. I caught myself just in time before asking in my normal voice, remembering the rules.

“Yeth pwease mum.”

“I think ‘mummy’ would be more appropriate for my sissy baby girl.”

“Yeth pwease mummy.” Mum disappeared and returned shortly with what was obviously a large changing mat and laid it on the lounge floor. Surely she’s not going to change me here, anyone walking past the front of the house would be able to see me, I thought.

“Pwease mummy not here. Thomeone might thee me.”

“I will change you wherever I want in front of whoever I want. I certainly don’t intend to inconvenience myself just to spare your blushes. I’m sure you’ll get used to it.” She then replaced my dummy saying “Now are you going to keep that in or do I need to tie it in place?”

“I keep it in” I said although slightly garbled by the dummy.

“I’ve just worked out what’s wrong, little babies don’t refer to themselves as I.  They always say baby does this or baby does that, so from now on you will too. Do you understand sissy?” I nodded. “Then say it.”

“Baby underthand.”

“Good girl. Now let’s get that wet nappy changed.” Despite my embarrassment it felt good to be in a dry nappy, well it would be better not be in a nappy at all but if I must be a dry one is preferable. I resolved to try and resist using it for as long as possible but with the cereal and bottles of formula I did not know how long that would be. Mary disappeared as mum replaced pulled on some plain pink plastic panties and then the frilly rhumba panties. When she returned Mary was holding three dolls and a pile of dolls clothes which she put down beside me.

“Here we are sissy some nice dolly’s for you to play with” she giggled “I’m sure you know what to do as we used to play with them before I outgrew that little girl stage.” Mary removed my mittens and reluctantly I picked up one of the dolls and started to remove its clothing much to mums and Mary’s amusement. Mum left taking the wet nappies with her and leaving me with Mary.

“Well how do you like being a big sissy baby?”

“Baby doethn’t.”

“Good, because you’ve got two months to look forward to and perhaps longer if I have anything to do with it. Can you imagine how embarrassed my friends will make you feel especially as I will make sure mummy gives you enough formula so that you are wet while they’re here?  Also I think mummy intends to take her sissy baby to the park, I‘ll love to see that, who knows she may let some little girls help change your nappies.” I was stunned and didn’t know what to say. “Yes baby you really shouldn’t have tried to run away, mum was so cross and said you would pay dearly for it.” Mary spent the rest of the morning watching some girly programs insisting that they were too old for me and that I should carry on playing with my dollies. Part way through we stopped so I could be fed two more bottles of formula and despite my resolve drinking more only served to remind my bladder it needed emptying and I wet my nappy much to Mary’s amusement.

“You really are a baby wetting your nappy so much. Or perhaps you prefer a wet nappy to a dry one.” I ignored her comment and thankfully she just giggled and went back to watching her programs. As it neared lunch time I could smell a delicious meal that mum was cooking and looked forward to eating it so was pleased when mum called that it was ready.

“Mary can you put baby’s mittens back on and sort out a bib for her.”

“Yes mum. Mum obviously intends feeding you your din dins baby” she smiled before trapping my hands and tying my bib on and leading me to my high chair.

I was led back to my high chair and strapped in place. On the table were two plates with pork chops, potatoes, swede and broccoli, the last two being vegetables I was not fond of. Mum then put my food into a Barbie plate that used to be my sisters and I was horrified to see a green mush in it.

“Where did you find my old dish mum?” asked Mary.

“Well when you mentioned sissy’s old bibs I had a look while you were looking after the baby and found it with them, so thought it would be fine for our sissy baby and all her bibs are now in the second draw over there.” She then turned to me. “What’s the matter baby, don’t you like the look of your food?” I shook my head. “But it’s your favourite, lovely swede, broccoli and some gravy, I even added a few brussel sprouts for you.” Mary giggled knowing that neither of us liked brussel sprouts and mum didn’t normally make us eat them. She placed a small spoon in the dish and got on with her dinner and whilst I was disgusted by what I expected it to taste like I thought it would be marginally better if hot. So I tried my best to get some food but the mittens were just too shiny to give me any purchase on it and I had to wait for mum to finish hers. Mum finally finished and turned to me and picked up the spoon loaded with the green mush. She approached me but despite having attempted to feed myself the thought of what it was, was too much and I kept my mouth shut.

“Come along baby the sooner you start the sooner you will finish.” I still couldn’t bring myself to open up knowing the taste would be dreadful even though I could see mummy was getting cross. “Come along baby unless you want to eat your din-dins with an even sorer bottom than you already have and an extra month as a baby.” My back side was only partially less sore than when mum spanked me this morning and certainly didn’t want a repeat or a longer term as a baby so I opened up for mum to push the spoon in. The taste was even worse than I had imagined and it was also virtually cold. My grimace made mum smile. I tried to tell her it was cold but she was ready with the next spoonful. It took ages to finish as she was using a baby sized spoon but eventually the dish was empty. “Did baby enjoy her din dins?”

“No mummy, it wath howwid and cold.”

“Well it was only cold because you waited for me to feed you and as for the taste I am sure you will get used to it as I made plenty for your next dinner time meals.” She and Mary giggled when they saw the look of horror on my face. I opened my mouth to complain only to have mum push my dummy in my mouth. “suc-k your dummy while I get you a nice couple of bottles of formula.” As much as I disliked formula it would at least remove the worse taste of the vegetable mush but it did not calm the thought of further bowls of it. As mum made up the bottles Mary released me from my highchair and had me crawl to the lounge where she sat on the floor and made me lie back against her and then when mum brought in two bottles of formula which Mary then fed me.

The afternoon followed the same pattern as the morning with changing and re-changing the dolls clothes while mum and Mary watched television. I was finally changed just before tea which for me turned out to be baby food and two bottles of formula. The baby food was pretty bland and needed seasoning but mum just pushed the spoon in to my mouth whenever I tried to explain until I finally finished the three jars and the formula.

“All gone, there’s a good baby.”

“Mummy can baby have thome theathoning in my baby food pwease?”

“Don’t be silly baby that’s not good for little babies.” Mum then pushed my dummy in to stifle any further questions. Mum decided it was my bedtime as she said she wanted me tucked up so she and Mary could have their tea. I wasn’t changed just put in my drawstring nightie and then secured in the cot. “Sweet dreams baby” said mum, kissing me no the forehead. Mary giggled as she left saying

“Night night baby, it’s time for me and mummy to have our lovely tea like big people do.” I sighed quietly due to having my dummy in place as she turned out the light and closed the door. I took a while to get to sleep as mum had not changed my nappy but I managed eventually.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 04:04:04 PM »
Part 18 - Baby Day 2

The morning started as yesterday with me being taken down to breakfast and not having a nappy change until nearly ten o’clock. Mary made sure I played with my dolls and then teased me for doing so. Lunch consisted of more green vegetable mush, fortunately it was hot this time but still as bad tasting as yesterday. This was followed by two bottles of formula so I was already wet by the time mum decided it was time for my nap. She took me up to the nursery and settled me down for my afternoon nap without bothering to change me. Once I was strapped in place Mary fed me a further large bottle of formula and as I started to drift off as I had yesterday I realised that mum must be putting something in the milk to send me off to sleep. Certainly after spending nearly thirteen hours in bed the night before I should not be tired but could not keep my eyes open.

It was about two hours later when I awoke to the sound of muffled giggles spitting out the dummy that I must have been suc-king while I slept.

“Naughty baby you must keep your dummy in” said a voice which I recognised as Mary’s. Further giggles made me realise that it was not just Mary who was in my room and was at once wide awake and horrified to see three of Mary’s friends staring down at me with big grins on their faces. I was glad to see Emma there as she was the only one of Mary’s friends who had shown me any sort of kindness.

“Are we going to see her get her nappy changed?” asked one blonde girl who I found out was called Debbie.

“Yes you will but not yet; baby never gets a nappy changed straight after she wakes up. Mummy likes her to really know what being a baby entails.”

“What even if he poohs in his nappy?” queried Mandy a cute redhead.

“Yes in fact mum never changes baby’s nappy before breakfast and mummy said we may have to feed her outside on the patio if she smells too bad.”

“Poor thing” said Emma.

“You’re too soft on her Emma” said Mary. “If he didn’t want to be a baby he shouldn’t have run away. Now up you get” added Mary undoing the restraints that held me in the cot. “Crawl downstairs to the lounge where your dollies are.” This caused giggles from the girls. I got out and dropped to all fours and started crawling towards the exit with Mary giving me playful nudges on my wet nappy with her foot. I finally arrived downstairs where mum smiled to see me being controlled by four girls younger than me.

“Would baby like a bottle?” she asked knowing that I could not refuse even though I was already soaked.

“Yeth pwease mummy.”

“How cute” said Debbie “she even talks like a baby girl.”

“Of course she does that’s what she is” laughed Mary. Mum appeared back with three bottles of milk and a frilly bib.

“I thought your friends might each like to feed the baby” she said tying the bib around my neck and it seemed that they each did. I took some more teasing from Debbie and Mandy as they fed me by which time I was feeling full but knew I could not refuse the third one waiting for me. Whilst the others just held the bottle to my lips Emma sat down on the floor and had me lay across her lap to feed me.

“I wish I‘d thought to feed her like that” said Mandy.

â€œBut what if she leaks” said Debbie “you wouldn’t like it then and she looks pretty soggy.”

“Well we can change baby later but who wants a drink first?” It seemed they all did and Debbie and Mandy followed Mary to see what there was leaving me on Emma’s lap. I was beginning to feel really bloated even though I had wet my nappy again when Emma removed the bottle and sat me up. I was nervous as I knew I had to finish the bottle.

“Don’t worry” she said and started to pat and rub my back. I had no idea what she was doing until I let out two large burps. “Does that feel better? Babies always swallow air when drinking from a bottle, more than if they drink naturally.” At this point she cupped her breast causing me to go bright red as she just giggled. “You know you are cute” she continued and then to my amazement and pleasure she gave me a long kiss before pulling away and pushing the teat of the bottle back in my mouth. “Have you got more room now all your wind has gone?” I nodded and smiled. If it was always like this being a baby would be bearable. I was just finishing when the girls and mum returned.

“About time you finished that baby” said Mary.

“She had wind which I needed to get rid if” said Emma “don’t you do that for her?”

“I didn’t think we needed to she is a sissy baby after all.”

“Well if you’d ever baby sat a real baby like I have you know you should always do it after bottle feeding.” I said nothing as I was enjoying being supported by Emma.

“Perhaps we should” said mum “after all she is a real baby as far as I’m concerned. Now I suppose we need to change little pissy panties nappies.” She laid out the changing mat and helped me get into position, I looked nervously towards the window looking out on to the front garden only to have Emma block it off, I could see she had done it on purpose.

My nappy change was highly embarrassing as mum allowed all the girls to help and tease me about being hairless with small private parts. I learnt a lot later that they weren’t small but as I hadn’t seen any other boys’ bits I didn’t know it.

Once changed, I was made to crawl into the kitchen and then into my highchair. I was a bit worried about when I was going to end up in bed as it was only four o’clock. As it happened Debbie fed me my baby food before being led back to the lounge where the girl’s forced made to act like a real baby and play with toys suitable for a one year old. They finally had to go home by about half past five so I was put to bed after another bottle of formula from each of Mary's friends, in my already wet nappy, just before so that they could all tease me about my nightie and baby reins holding me securely in my cot. I was not tired and so it took me another couple of hours to get to sleep to the sound of mum and Mary enjoying the evening.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 03:23:57 PM »
Part 19 - Baby Day 3

I awoke in the middle of the night, I knew that because although there was no clock in the nursery it was still dark outside. I wondered what had woken me up until another pain in my bowels told me. I shuddered at the thought of poohing in my nappy but knew that I daren’t wake mum as she would just get cross and still not let me use the toilet. I managed to put it off for about another fifteen minutes but eventually had to let it happen. Being strapped on my back in the cot made it difficult but it finally filled the back of my nappy with a sloppy mass as I also wet again at the same time. I dozed fitfully before finally nodding off again.

Morning eventually arrived, by which time the mess in my nappy had cooled and was definitely unpleasant, when mum breezed in to my room.

“It smells like baby messed her nappy” she said opening a window “and about time too, I was considering giving you an enema if you didn’t poop today.” I didn’t know what an enema was but from the disappointed tone in mums voice I am sure that I wouldn’t have enjoyed it. She went back over to door way and called out “Mary can you move baby’s highchair on to the back porch please?”

“Yes mum. Has baby messed herself then?”

“Yes big time.” I heard Mary’s laughter as she went to do as mum asked her. Mum unclipped the reins from the cot but instead of releasing me she lifted me out and carried me downstairs. I knew she was strong from when she spanked me a couple of days ago but was still surprised that she could pick me up effortlessly. “What a stinky baby I have got” she smiled and then to my horror started patting my bottom making my pooh spread toward the front. “We’ll give you a bath later and get you all nice and clean and smelling like a little baby girl should.”

I spent nearly an hour and a half on the back porch but mum removed my mittens so that I could feed myself, as she said she didn’t want to have to put up with my smell while she had her breakfast. I felt like commenting that if she changed me neither of us would have to, I just didn’t a repeat of my earlier spanking. When they finished their breakfast and tidied up they then disappeared and with my hands free I considered trying to get free but what was the point, I was in a wet and messy nappy and only had baby girl style clothes to escape in. Mum eventually returned and to my relief said I would be getting a bath straight away and that she would be doing it as Mary had gone to her friends. It was a messy clean up but eventually I was sitting in a warm if heavily scented bubble bath being washed by mum, little babies don’t wash themselves I was told. I was left in just nappies, plastic panties and a pink camisole as mummy said she would dress me properly after lunch. I had to play with the dolls again as mum watched her programs and Mary appeared just in time to look after me as mum got the lunch ready. Mary ignored me mostly just making sure I was playing properly until mum called us in for lunch. I was relieved to see that whilst it was still pureed, my lunch was no longer green and as it happened did not taste too bad. I just wish I didn’t have to have two bottles of milk afterwards. With lunch finished I was freed from the highchair and mum took me up to my bedroom and thankfully changed my already soggy nappy. She then dressed me in the lavender dress outfit with the matching rhumba panties and frilly petticoat and when she had pushed my dummy back in tied on the frilly bonnet which restricted my view, and then my reins with their bells. I crawled downstairs as per mums’ instructions but instead of going in to the kitchen or lounge she shepherded me towards the front door.

“Mary are you ready, I’m taking baby out to the car?”

“Coming mum” replied Mary arriving in a t-shirt and shorts, much plainer and cooler than my outfit. Mum then turned to me amused at the fear evident on my face.

“Yes baby as it’s such a nice day we’re going to the park. Don’t worry, not the local one where all your friends are, because although Mary and I would find it very amusing it might cause you more problems when you go back to school. If you behave like its wonderful being a sissy baby girl then we will stay there otherwise we will be visiting the local park. Now you can stand up to get in to the car.” Mum then opened the front door and led me to the car and making me wait as she went to unlock it, I just hoped no one would see me and then forced me to get in to a baby style seat. She strapped me in such a way as to further expose my nappy and baby panties as Mary got in to the front seat. “There we are, all safe and sound, off we go then.” She started the car and drove over to the other side of town to a park where hopefully no one knew me. Before she got me out mum opened the boot and brought out some items, the frill on my bonnet preventing me from seeing what it was. She released me and had me walk to the back of the car where I was astonished to see what was obviously a baby’s stroller but in a much larger size.

“Well don’t just stare at it get in” mum said impatiently. Once seated she fastened my reins to clips in the buggy before strapping me in. “We don’t want baby to fall out…”

“Or try to run away again” added Mary with a giggle “Not that he’d get very far in his present outfit.”  

“Look what I also got for my baby, a pretty nappy bag.” She held up a bright pink bag with the word’s Sissy Baby’s Nappy Bag in bright red letters smiling when she saw my reaction, it worried me as  I was already wet. “Remember baby when we meet anyone you are to act like a happy sissy baby if you don’t we go to visit your friends in the park at home.” Like I had any friends just fellow class mates who would treat me even worse if they saw me like this. We finally moved off from the car park heading towards an area where children were playing on the apparatus. Mum took us over to the shade of a tree about a hundred yards from the children and I could already see some curious looks in my direction. Then two girls who had given several glances in our direction started to approach us as obviously their curiosity had got the better of them.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2010, 03:20:17 PM »
Part 20 - In the Park

“Remember to act like a good little baby girl” mum reminded me as the girls appoached. I just nodded not wanting to speak as the girls were very close.

“Why is your big girl in nappies still?” asked the first girl.

“That’s because he has been very naughty so now he is being punished by being dressed as a baby girl.”

“Is she a boy?” asked the second on in disbelief.

“Yes, underneath all those frills is a little sissy boy. It was meant to be a punishment but I think he likes being a baby girl. Isn’t that right sissy?”  I looked at mummy who said

“Take your dummy out baby and tell these nice little girls how you feel about being treated like a sissy baby girl.” I seriously wanted to tell her how I really felt but the thought of having to do this in front of all the kids at my local park made me think again, so I just removed my dummy.

“I wove being an ickle thithy baby girlie in my pwetty dwetheth and woverly nap-napth.” I said in the high pitched voice mum insisted on, causing both girls to burst out laughing.

“Let’s go and tell the others” Said the first and they ran off to a group of girls over by the swings.

“What a good baby you were” smiled mummy “keep this up and we will keep coming to this park.” I cringed realising that this was not to be a one-off.

A few moments’ later seven little girls with ages ranging from about five to nine came up; this included the original two who were about eight. The laughter was almost deafening.

“Does she really use her nappies?” asked one of the youngest girls.

“Mandy it’s a boy not a girl and his mummy says she does.”

“Yuck, even my sisters out of nappies and she’s not even two and a half.”

“Yes dear” said my mum “but my little sissy baby loves her nappies even when she’s wet and messy.” The girls obviously found this hard to believe so mum had me repeat saying how I loved being a sissy baby girl which caused further hilarity. Things were about to get worse as she continued. My baby girl is wet and needs a nappy change, would any of you like to help?”

A chorus of yeses went up from four of the girls including the first two girls who it turned out were called Natasha and Jenny. Mum laid out the changing mat on the blanket before ordering me to lie down on it, making sure all my petticoats were out of the way first. The girls laughed again when they saw the pink plastic panties I had on under the frillier rhumba ones and watched as mum removed those as well. There were a few giggles when mum unpinned my nappy and revealed me to be a smooth as a baby. When mum got out baby wipes Natasha asked if she could clean me up.

“Of course dear, baby loves having big girls like you look after her” smiled mum seeing me go red with embarrassment. Natasha was very gentle but thorough and had it not been for the embarrassment I think my pee-pee, as mum insisted I refer to it, would have reacted. Once clean mum rubbed some cream in to my nappy area and then produced the baby talc.

“Can I do that?” asked a girl of about four “mummy allows me to do it for my baby sister.”

“Of course you can, I’m sure you’re a big help to your mummy, helping to look after babies is what big girls do” mummy said handing her the talc. If having a young girl clean me up was embarrassing having a girl who was not even in school yet help was even worse. Once complete mummy pulled up the thick nappies and pinned them securely in place before pulling on a clean pair of pink plastic panties followed by the frilly rhumba panties.

“Does your baby only have pink plastic panties?” one girl asked.

“No she has other colours but pink is her favourite colour just like all prissy girls. Isn’t that right baby?” she asked.

“Yeth mummy baba woves pwetty pink pantieth.” My answer brought more laughter from the girls as mum just smiled and replaced my dummy.

“Well I thinks it’s about time we took baby home it will soon be time for her tea and then bed.”

“What time does she go to bed” Jenny asked looking at her watch.

“Babies bed time is usually between half past five and six o’clock.”

“That’s earlier than my two year old sister” said the little girl.

“Yes but that’s because she’s not a baby like Danni here.”

“Are you going to come again?” asked Jenny.

“Yes probably two or three times a week. Will you girls be here to help change her?”

“Yes we come here after school and most of the day at weekends.”

“In that case we’ll probably meet up again and anyone who wants to help with baby will get the chance. Well good bye.” With that said I was placed back in my stroller to return the short distance to the car. “You were really good baby, keep that up and that is the only park we will have to go to.” Great I thought more humiliation at the hands of little girls.

“Wasn’t it nice having such sweet little girls wanting to help mummy change your nappy?” Mary asked.

“No Marwy.” She laughed.

“Good I‘ll enjoy watching you squirm in the coming weeks. Perhaps we should let them help even more than they did this time mummy.”

“Perhaps, I think it would do baby good.” With a few more giggles we got in to the car and returned home.

Once home I was fed more baby food and two bottles of formula before being taken up to bed. I complained about such an early bedtime but was told that babies needed their rest. Before they left mummy pointed out the baby monitor.

“I want you to get to sleep now baby and not hear another peep is that understood?” I nodded as mum had replaced my dummy after I complained about the early bed time or should that be cot time, they then left me closing the door after them.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender