Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My Problems  (Read 85412 times)

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 03:48:00 PM »
Part 21 - Baby Day 4

The morning followed the usual pattern with being fed rusks and the usual two bottles of formula in my high chair then forced to play with my dolls until I was finally changed at about ten o’clock. Julie supervised me whilst she read her book until mum called us in for lunch which fortunately the same brown mush as yesterday.

Mum changed me straight after lunch, which was unusual, putting me in to a bright yellow outfit with matching rumba panties and bonnet. All items heavily lace trimmed and adorned with yellow ribbon bows. As mum returned me to the lounge floor where my dolls were we passed a mirror where I saw a prissy little girl, with my face, reflected wearing a sissy baby outfit. As I sat down again the front doorbell rang.

“Oh good she’s here.” Although I had been shown off to people already it didn’t lessen my trepidation as to who it was. I found out soon enough as mum ushered Aunty Emma in to the lounge. When she saw me she gave a big smile.

“I see our little sissy baby’s dressed properly at last, come here and give me a hug.” Knowing I was not allowed up I crawled across the floor and she bent down so I could give her a hug. To my surprise she picked me up and then sat down placing me on her lap. “Well there is no doubt this time that you really are a big sissy baby girl and a very prissy one at that. That’s such a pretty bonnet you’re wearing and at least with the sissy baby dress it easy to see you’re wearing a nappy. Are you wet baby?” I shook my head. “No baby I expect a nice full answer when you’re asked a question.” I looked at mummy.

“Yes baby you can take your dummy out whilst you answer Aunty Emma.”

“I’m sorry baby I didn’t realise you needed permission to remove it, still as a baby everything is decided for you. Still I asked you a question.”

“No aunty, thithy baby ith dwy” I answered hating the way I had to talk and having to use a high pitched voice.

“How cute” laughed Aunty Emma “still I think I ought to check make sure baby’s telling the truth.” “She had better be” commented mum ominously. With that said Aunty Emma slid two fingers in the leg of my rhumba panties and into my nappy having a good feel around. “It’s seems baby is telling the truth so I expect you deserve the nice present I have for you. It’s really suitable for a little baby girl” she said pulling out something wrapped in pink paper printed with little baby girls wearing nappies and frilly bonnets.

“What pretty paper” mum said “so suitable for her. Well don’t keep us waiting baby, open your present.” I held my hands up indicating that I was unable to do so with mittens on. Mum knew what I meant but was not going to let me off that easily.

“What’s the matter baby?”

“Pweath I can’t undo my pwesent wiff my mittenth on.”

“Here let me help” my aunt said undoing them and removing them. I the pulled of the paper and undid the tissue paper to reveal a large pink plastic rattle with little animals printed on it and with a pink ribbon attached.

“What a lucky baby, pick it up and give it a shake” mummy said. I felt so infantile as I picked it up and gave it a shake. “Harder than that baby we really want to be able to hear it.” I shook it harder.

“Clever baby” said Aunty Emma “and look if we pop the ribbon over your head you won’t lose it or leave it anywhere.”

“Ideal” said mum “but let’s all go into the kitchen and get a drink. You crawl with us too baby but I still want to hear you shaking your rattle.” So I followed them in to the kitchen shaking my rattle as I went and mum then placed me in my highchair much to Aunty Emma’s amusement. They drank there tea and then aunty fed me two bottles of formula insisting that I continually shake my rattle. I did not get sleepy or go down for a nap which only confirmed my suspicion that my nap time bottles were laced with something to make me sleep. It was another hour before I got a nappy change which Aunty Emma insisted on helping and mum actually got me ready for bed so I knew that was the last change I would get today. I was still in my highchair when Mary returned from visiting her friends and she insisted on feeding me my tea of baby food explaining that they would be having grown up food that’s not good for babies, once baby was in her cot. She finished off with two further bottles of formula and as I was already wet I knew it would be a long night. It turned out to be very long as I was actually put and strapped in to my cot and forced to suc-k my dummy by half past five and was awake for a number of hours while hearing mum, Mary and Aunty Emma enjoying themselves.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 03:06:01 PM »
Part 22 - My Birthday Party

The worse day of the two months was the Saturday after my return. The morning went as before with me having rusks and formula for breakfast and finally being changed at about ten o’clock. After a further lunch of the horrible green vegetable puree – yes she had made some more – and more formula, mum released me from the highchair and made me crawl up to my bedroom where she stripped me off before giving a very perfumed bubble bath and washed my hair. After a heavy dusting of highly scented talc she pinned me in to a thick clean nappy. It was unusual to be changed and bathed so soon after lunch but as I had been wet and slightly messy I wasn’t going to complain. She then allowed me to stand and step in to the biggest of the waist slips from my wardrobe before pulling a camisole over my head and pulling it down into place. It was fairly plain apart from the pink bow on the front.

”Don’t move” she demanded before nipping to her bedroom only to return holding out a new dress. I could not believe it, the baby dresses that I had been wearing were ultra frilly but seemed plain compared to this one. “Don’t you like your pretty party frock?” mum asked smiling. What was to like? I don’t think that they could have found room to add any more lace to it and a profusion of bright pink ribbon bows adorned the sleeves, bodice and hem. “I rearranged your party for this afternoon as you weren’t here on the proper day” she scowled, “still it has allowed people time to get appropriate gifts for you as big boy items are obviously not suitable.” Mum pulled the dress over my head and did the buttons up the back, there seemed to be a lot of them so now way was I going to get out of it without help. Mum took the wide sash, pink matching the ribbons, and tied it around me and in to a big bow at the back. She then picked up a pair of white rhumba panties with rows of alternating white and pink lace over front and back and pulled them up my legs and over the plastic panties containing my nappy. Finally she pulled white ankle socks on me adorned with two rows of pink lace and baby style shoes. “Now if you promise to be a good baby girl I will let you go down without your baby bonnet. Well are you?”

“Yeth mummy” I answered, the bonnets were a real nuisance. She then pinned a large pink bow in to my hair which was getting shoulder length as mum refused to let me get it cut despite comments from school.

“Right let’s show my little baby what she looks like” and walked me from the nursery to her bedroom and its full length mirror. I was prepared for a shock but even my expectations were exceeded. There facing me was a very prissy baby girl dressed up for a very fancy occasion with all the pink accents highlighted by the white background with the lacy ruffles of her fancy panties just showing beneath the hem of her dress. Despite all this and my somewhat large size it was still obviously me as mum had said before babies don’t wear makeup.

“Okay then baby downstairs, your guests will be arriving soon.” I was sat on a blanket in the middle of the floor with legs splayed out by the thickness of the nappy which was very obvious despite the frilly rhumba panties covering it. There were a few baby toys lying on it including the baby rattle from Aunty Emma which mum placed over my head saying she wanted to be able to hear me using it. I was still shaking it when my sister entered the room wearing a very grown up dress. It was obvious from her reaction that she had not seen the outfit before which went from amazement to utter hilarity. She laughed so much I thought she was going to be sick but eventually got herself under control.

“You make such a pretty baby girl, well for a sissy that is. I don’t think I‘ve ever seen such a frilly and prissy baby outfit like that, all your party guests are going burst out laughing when they see you.” I was about to tell her to shut up, which probably wasn’t a smart idea when I was saved by the front door bell ringing.

“Mary can you get that please? I’ll be down in a minute” called mum from upstairs.

“Yes mum” answered Mary going to the front door. I could hear voices but couldn’t work out who it was. I knew a few seconds later when Amy, Debbie and Alice walked in the room and had similar reaction to Mary’s.

“Well don’t you look a pathetic little sissy baby” said Alice still smiling “I am glad as I prefer to buy gifts for a baby girl than a sissy little boy.” All the girl’s gathered around me fluffing up the dress and frilly petticoats but I looked towards the door which Mary noticed.

“Emma can’t come baby so you won’t have anyone to be nice to you today which serves you right.”

“Does Emma like the sissy?” asked Alice.

“Yes, I think she does or at least has a soft spot for her” Mary answered.

“How cute but I can’t think what she sees in you.”  At this point mum was entering the room when the front door bell rang again and she left to answer it. A little while later Aunty Helen and Aunty Emma walked in and both just laughed so I assume that they had seen the outfit beforehand.

“If you could all put your presents on the coffee table baby Danni can open them later when everyone has arrived” said mum. I could see that they all appeared to be wrapped in paper appropriate for a baby girl.

The next two to arrive were Marcie and Jenny, two girls from my class who had been bringing me schoolwork. It turned out that the invite to my party was what they wanted to keep quiet at school about my prissy baby outfits.

It seemed that that was all that was coming, well let’s face it I had no friends to invite and both my aunt’s were here as well as Mary’s friends. I suppose I should have been glad that Aunty April and the girl’s hadn’t been invited.

Finally mum decided everyone was here and the initial teasing had abated slightly.

“Right baby you can start unwrapping your presents.” I looked at the array of presents on the table knowing that I was not going to like any of them but a stern look from mum spurred me in to action. I knew she would not hesitate to spank me in front of all the visitors for any disobedience and probably on my bare bottom. The first present I picked up was a joint present from Mary’s friends. I removed the paper to see a plain box which I opened up. When I said I would not like the presents that turned out to be an understatement as right on the top of the box was a pack of three bright pink dummies each with a pink ribbon dummy clip attached which rekindled the laughter as did the set of pastel coloured teething keys on a ring and another babies rattle. The next item was an Alice band atop which was perched a large pink ribbon bow and attached to the same card were two hair slides with only smaller bows to match then underneath the last item was a matching set in white.

“Aren’t they lovely presents?” said mum looking at me.

“Yeth mummy they are.”

“Well I think you should thank each of the girls and give them a big hug.” I did so giving them each a kiss on the cheek.

“We knew you would like them as they are so babyish” giggled Amy. Having done so I turned to see that mum had removed one of the dummies which she looped the ribbon over my head.

“There you are in case you need it but now why don’t you try on the white ribbon Alice band as it will go so nice with your dress?” It wasn’t really a suggestion but more of a command. As I removed it from the card mum took off the bow she had placed in my hair when she dressed me this morning then taking the Alice band put it in place to the amusement of all the guests. I was then pointed back to the remaining presents.

The next present I opened was from Aunty Emma; as I pulled the paper off I could see a silky white material printed with little pink flowers. When I pulled it out full I saw it was another drawstring nightie such as the pink one mum had made. This one however had sewn in mittens, and lace around the collar and wrists. If this wasn’t bad enough the bodice was plain white and trimmed using the same lace with the words Sissy Baby embroidered in pink and surrounded by embroidered flowers. It also came with a matching bonnet heavily trimmed with matching lace.

“What a lucky baby” said mum “we’ll have to let you wear that to bed tonight. Now thank your aunty and give her a big hug and a kiss.” I crawled over to Emma who picked me up in her arms as if I was a real baby.

“Thanku aunty fow my pwetty nightdweth.”

“That’s alright my friend makes nighty’s for girls of all ages although she was a bit surprised when I told her that I wanted a drawstring in the bottom and what I wanted embroidered on it. She really laughed when I told that it was for a fifteen year old boy.” I gave her a hug and went to give her a kiss on the cheek when she turned her head and gave me a big sloppy kiss on the lips leaving the definite flavour of lipstick on my lips. She finally released me and I looked around to see everyone was smiling at what she had done.

The present from Marcie and Jenny turned out to be two large white satin, plastic backed, bibs, one trimmed with white lace the other with pink, they also both had the words Sissy Baby Danni’ on them.

“We thought they would be suitable and I’m sure he could wear them to school dinners if he wanted.” This caused further laughter but fortunately mum said that would be up to me but I definitely would be wearing them at home..

The almost constant teasing was so bad by this time that I was having trouble trying to stop myself from crying which was obviously noticed by Mary.

“Look baby’s so happy with her presents that she’s crying. Never mind I have some of her hankies, here you are baby.” I looked and saw that she had four of the kitten hankies which she placed on the coffee table next to me.

“Are they really hers?” asked Debbie “they’re so childish.”

“Yes little girly hankies just right for a sissy baby.” The amusement grew as Mary explained how I got two packs kitten hankies, considered too babyish for a 4 year old but slanted it to suggest that I really wanted them and used them despite being 13 years old at the time which just led to further teasing. There was further laughter as I actually used them to dry my tears.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2010, 04:45:28 PM »
Part 23 The Party Continues

Mary then handed me her present with a big smile. I opened it to find it contained two DVD’s and to my horror saw it was all programs from the Midnight Garden program which I loathed.

“I’m so glad you like it, all toddler’s do and there’s six hours of programs to watch and I know you’ll want to join in like a good little sissy baby. You do want to copy what they’re doing don’t you?” It was the last thing I wanted and briefly considered throwing them at her but instead replied as expected.

“Yeth of couthe Mawy.”

“Then I‘ll make sure you get to and you can watch it lots of times. She’s only managed to see a few programs” she told the others “and we didn’t get to tape them.” The girl’s laughed as all three had younger brothers and sisters who watched it and knew how childish it was.

I put the DVD’s with my other present and picked up the next one which turned out to be Aunty Helens present. It was quite large present and I was stunned when I ripped off the paper to see a Betsy Wetsy doll, what made it wore was that she was wearing an outfit almost identical to mine except her dress was long enough to cover her nappy. All the girls sniggered when they saw what I had been given.

“I know you like playing with your sisters dollies but I thought you would like to have one of your own. I knew mummy was having your dress made for your birthday party and got the lady who made it make the same for your dolly. So she’s not only wearing the same as you but she also wets herself like you do.” Her last comments brought raucous laughter from everyone and further tears from me. As with other presents I was forced to thank her for her present and give her a hug and kiss. “That’s alright baby all little girls like to have a dolly they take everywhere they go.” She emphasised her point by removing it from the box and handing it to me to every ones amusement.

I thought I had finished opening all the presents and as the laughter finally died down a bit mum stood up. “Well you certainly have a lot of lovely and suitably babyish presents but for mine you will have to crawl into the dining room as I couldn’t wrap it up.” I crawled after her followed by the rest of the guests and as I entered the dining room I was stunned speechless. There next to the table was a babies highchair but big enough for me to fit in, gone was the makeshift chair of the last few days. The highchair was obviously made of wood but it had been painted bright pink and a padded seat and backrest added with pictures of fairies on both. “So what do you say baby?” mum asked. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

“Mum she obviously likes it so much she doesn’t know what to say” giggled Mary, other guests adding their laughter.

“A thank-you would be enough” said mum with an edge to her voice. I felt sick at the thought but knew delaying would bring a spanking in front of everyone.

“Fannk you mummy fow my pwetty highchaiw” I managed to squeak out.

“That’s alright baby you’ll get plenty of use out of it as you will be having all your meals sitting in it. In fact why not try it out now as it is nearly tea time.” I was then placed in the high chair and mummy produced my baby reins to strap me in and then strapped my wrists to the side of the table with straps I had not noticed. “Baby’s hands need to be kept out of the way as they just make a mess with their food otherwise” mum explained but it meant that I was totally helpless. With help from the others the table was soon set.

Tea was dreadful as mum had put on a large spread of food for the guests but insisted it was too rich for a baby and I had to have baby food. She put one of the frilly bibs that Marcie and Jenny had given me around my neck and the allowed Amy to feed me saying that if I interfered she would put my mittens on me; with my wrists strapped to the highchair how did she expect me to interfere? I thought I was getting away without having to drink two bottles of formula which as my bladder was fairly full, I hoped for. But once everyone else had finished their tea I was taken and put on Aunty Helen’s lap to be fed them.

“Fancy” Helen said as I began to drink “here you are a fifteen year old boy drinking from a bottle just like a fifteen month old baby and dressed like a girl at that and with a frilly baby girls bib on. Yet you look so natural.” This caused further laughter, had I been able to talk I probably would not have dared to complain. I just sat there trying to stop myself from wetting my nappy but the extra fluid I was drinking soon made that impossible and hoped to do it without drawing attention to myself. However Aunty Helen must have noticed the warmth in my nappy as she had one hand under my bottom. “It seems baby is wetting herself” she said smiling “well your mummy says you need to stay in it for a while so keep on drinking and we’ll change you when we get around to it.” As it happened it was not quite an hour later when mum decided to change me accompanied by Marcie and Jenny from school who wanted to see what other outfits I had. They really laughed when mum opened the door to the nursery.

“What a perfect room for a sissy baby but I thought Danni said she had a room overlooking the back garden?” queried Marcie.

“That’s his big boy room which is currently locked but this was Mary’s room when she was little and I hadn’t got round to redecorating so it seemed just right for my new baby girl.”

“Will he get his big boy bedroom back?”

“That depends on whether or not she’s a good baby girl for me. Currently this is just for two months but I will extend it if she doesn’t behave herself.” I was placed on the changing table and mummy stripped off the panties and removed my nappy.

“She’s hairless” exclaimed Jenny with a giggle.

“Of course all babies are” explained mum. The girl’s then insisted on cleaning me up and applying baby talc and rubbing it in with the obvious reaction. Mum just smiled then stopped them before I came. She then pinned the thick night time nappy on replacing the plastic panties and rhumba panties. “You wanted to see the rest of sissy’s clothes?”

“Yes please” the girls said together. Mum left me strapped to the changing table and led the girls over to the wardrobe. They seemed to think it was hilarious especially when mum informed them that I would be wearing all the outfits in the next couple of months. She then took them to the chest of draws to show them the matching accessories that came with each outfit which they also thought were so cute and wished that I could go to school all decked out in one of the complete outfits, something I definitely hoped would not happen.

Mum decided that I should get ready for bed and so dressed me in the new nightie and bonnet before carrying me down stairs to say good night to all the guests. Although she left the nightie untied it was long enough to make it difficult to crawl as I went to all the guests in turn thanking them again, in a suitably childish and lisping voice, for their presents and wishing them goodnight. As I reached Aunty Emma she insisted on picking me up and giving me another sloppy kiss before offering to carry me upstairs to which mum agreed. Before we left Aunty Helen said

“Don’t forget your dolly, I expect to see you take her everywhere with you. You will also have to think of a name for her.” Mary picked up the doll and handed it to me then whispered

“Perhaps you could call it Emma then imagine taking Emma to bed with you every night.” I went bright red as she just laughed. As Aunty Emma exited the lounge I could see Mary talking to her friends followed by more laughter. Aunty placed me in my cot before tying the bottom of the nightie up. She then replaced my dummy and used the reins to secure me in place tucking my doll under the covers with me at which point mum arrived with two bottles of formula.

“We don’t want baby to get thirsty do we?” she said. You mean ‘we don’t want baby to stay dry’ was more like it I thought but pointed to my dummy which she removed. “Okay baby drink your formula and make sure you put your dummy back in afterwards.” Mum then turned on the baby monitor and then they left leaving the door ajar presumably so that they could check later without me knowing. I finished both bottles then replaced my dummy. After the stress of being so embarrassed and humiliated at what was meant to be my party it did not take long for me to nod off so I don’t know when the guests left. All I was aware of was that due to the extra bottles of formula I had already been forced to wet my nappy.

Baby days End

And that’s how my two months, well two months and four days actually, panned out. I got to wear all the six baby outfits on multiple occasions with mum occasionally changing me into a different outfit partway through the day. Every day mum hung one of the dummies from Mary’s friends round my neck and making me use them when I queried anything she was doing. There were weekly visits from Aunty Emma who continued her teasing about what a sissy baby I was and mum insisted on me wearing the rattle round my neck and shaking it.

Mum also took me to the park almost every other day and once Aunty Emma accompanied us. The kids never seemed to tire of making humiliating comments especially after my party when I was forced to take my doll with me. Mum allowed any of the girls who wanted to, to help change my nappy which she did on almost every visit. Whilst mum took me to a different park to lessen the chance of being seen by a class mate she still hung my nappies, baby panties and dresses with their matching bonnets and rhumba panties on the line in the back garden causing a few amused comments from neighbours. Some of the worse times were when she would go shopping and mum had no one to babysit me as then she would strap me in to the stroller and take me with her. We got a number of comments but mum never hid the reason I was dressed as I was from anyone. Most mothers seemed to agree with mine although I did see a number of scared expressions on the faces of the kids accompanying them. I never got used to the taunts of some of the older children but mum told me to just ignore them which was easier said than done.

When the time was finally up mum still supervised my dressing and decided what clothes I had to wear which were still girls’ ones but at least there were no nappies. I would like to be able to say that I never wore them again but over the next nine months I spent a number of weekends attired in nappies and the baby outfits that mum insisted I keep in my wardrobe and using the highchair which was a permanent fixture in the dining room or kitchen.

It still took mum another four months before I was finally allowed to have boys’ clothes, other than my school uniform but I still had to wear frilly girl’s underwear underneath except for a single pair of Y fronts. Yes I did get to go back to school and amazingly the teasing was no worse than it had always been despite mum taking me out in public dressed as a baby girl. So finally everything was getting back to normal, well as normal as it would ever be living with mum and Mary.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2010, 04:39:16 PM »
Part 24 Escape?

I was sixteen and I had just finished my GCSE’s and hopefully hadn’t done too badly but was not looking forward to leaving school in three weeks time.. As bad as it had been mum was talking about dressing me as a girl full time when I left and keeping me at home with hints about being a maid which would be worse, with no way of getting out. It had taken a monumental effort to be allowed to stay on and take the exams as my mother said a maid doesn’t need qualifications just proper training. I had at least by this time managed, or earned as mother put it, to get back most of my boy clothes.

Unknown to my mum I had managed to make a friend at school who knew about the way I was treated and seemed to feel sorry for me. Geoff and I had hit it off when he found out that we had a mutual interest in electronics, obviously I could not indulge in this at home but Geoff brought magazines to school and we would discuss things, it seemed I had a knack for it. It turned that he was going to work for his uncle who owned an electronics factory and wanted to know if I was interested. Of course I was but how was I going to get around mum? At school we had internet access and I found out that at sixteen parents could not force you to go back home – I had left a year too early. Further reading though revealed that that only applied if the sixteen year old had a job and a place to stay. If I managed to get a job there was no way I could get a place to stay immediately and then mum could get me back and I would never be allowed to get away again. I went to see Geoff.

“Hi Geoff I am afraid I will not be able to work for your uncle.”

“Why not? I thought you were desperate to leave home.”

“I am but without a place to live mum can have me brought back to her and then I’d never get away. It’s difficult enough getting out for school.” Geoff smiled.

“That’s no problem in fact it couldn’t be better.”

“What is? That I‘m stuck with mum?”

“No, I have found a flat within walking distance of the factory but I can’t afford it on my own but with both our salaries we could. It’s not massive but it has two bedrooms so we could get away from each other and not crowd the other one out if we got lucky” he laughed .

“If you get lucky you mean. I hate to admit it but I wouldn’t know where to start. The only girls I’ve ever met are just there to make fun of me.”

“Well things will change, we should be able to meet girls who don’t know about you and I’m sure you’ll pick it up soon enough.”

“You really think we could do it?”

“Sure but we need to be careful to make sure your mum doesn’t find out. Do you think you could smuggle some of your stuff out a bit at a time? I could store it for you and on the last day of school we can go straight to the flat and meet my uncle there. He has already agreed to take you on.”

“But he hasn’t even met me.” Geoff grinned.

“You know those questions that I was asking you yesterday, all that technical stuff?” I nodded. “Well those were questions from my uncle and you got them all correct in fact to a higher level than he expected, so yes he’s quite happy.”

“And I thought you’d just gone loopy asking me questions which I thought you should know the answers to already. Now I know why, thanks.”

“Right so we start getting all you stuff collected together.”

“No way.”

“What?”

“I’m only bringing boy stuff not everything” I said with a smile. Geoff grinned realising that everything I owned included lots of girls’ clothes and accessories.

“Don’t you want to keep some pretty party dresses?” he teased. “And first pay day we go shopping for guy stuff for you.” And so it began, each day I would hide a few items in my rucksack that I wanted to keep and passed them on to Geoff. He was a bit surprised when he saw some girls’ knickers until I explained that after the last time I ran away I only had one pair of men’s underwear. I also ended up with few other girl items such as the blouses I had to wear due to a lack of shirts. Also I had no money as mum had cut off my allowance at the same time. Still I could wait until I got paid.

I got up on the last day of school and got dressed. Mum had laid out my clothes and I saw it was a white blouse instead of my last white shirt, still that I could take with me, and frilly knickers along with the rest of my school uniform. It seemed that mother had not missed the other boy items that I had taken away already. I then went down to breakfast.

“Morning sweetheart” she said “last day today then you can be your girly self 24/7.” Mum had already vetoed the idea of me staying on to do A Levels. “Your house wife skills will stand you in much better stead than any paper qualification” she stated.

“Yes mum” I answered getting on with my breakfast. Once finished I got ready to leave for school when she stopped me.

“Danni show me your knickers.”

“What?”

“I said show me your knickers, I can’t seem to find your male underpants and I want to make sure you’re not wearing them now.” I smiled to myself knowing that the one pair I owned was already at the flat and pulled down my trousers showing her my frilly knickers. She seemed satisfied and let me leave which I did glad that it would be for good. I got to school and met Geoff.

“Ready for tonight?” he asked.

“You bet.”

“I like your blouse” teased Geoff “I suggest you cover the buttons with your tie though or other people might notice.” I did so and we entered our classroom. The day went really slowly probably because we were both eager to go. The afternoon finished with a school assembly and when it ended we were all cramming the corridors to leave. As I was about to leave the building I looked towards the exit and was astonished to see my mother waiting holding an outfit any four year old girl would refuse to wear. Before she saw me I managed to turn back into the building dragging Geoff with me.

“What’s going on?”

“My mother, that’s what and with a girly outfit for me. She obviously intends to start my full transformation right now in front of everyone. What do we do?” Geoff grinned.

“Wait here” said Geoff grinning.

With that he left and approached my mother. After a short chat mum returned to her car and drove off. When she was out of sight Geoff beckoned to me and I went out and joined him.

“What did you say to get her to leave?”

“Let’s get moving and I’ll tell you on the way.” As we left school grounds we saw the bus we needed to catch approaching and ran to the bus stop and got on.

“Well don’t keep me in suspense” I demanded.

“Simple, I told her that you had fainted in assembly and a teacher had just taken you home not knowing she was coming to collect you and they must have passed on the way.”

“Brilliant.” We ended up at the flat and had a few days before we started work. Although I didn’t care for my mother much I felt that I should let her know that I had left and that I was taking charge of my life and that she was not to worry. Of course I had no intention of letting her know where I was living or working. I had just finished writing it when there was a knock on the front door. We looked at each other, surely she couldn’t have found us already but it turned out to be our boss checking that we had settled in okay, we actually found out that he owned the flat but had said nothing as he wanted to see how we handled getting somewhere to live. He asked what I intended to do about my mother, apparently Geoff had given him an outline of my problem and I explained the letter I had written. He smiled.

“Give me the letter” he said “I’m of to Lancaster tomorrow, I’ll post it when I get up there. If your mother does go looking for you she will probably start there.” I thanked him and he just said make sure we turned up on time on Wednesday. I felt happier than I had in many years and Geoff added to it by insisting on lending me the money to get some essential guy gear. So that week I started without one piece of girly clothing, the reputable stuff went to a charity shop and the rest for recycling.

And so my new life started and the job worked out well and whilst Geoff was working on the bottom rung of management, hoping eventually to take over from his uncle. I was a lowly technician in the research and development department which eventually I would be head of.

There was only one hiccup which was about seven months after we started when Geoff and I were asked to go to the office. When we entered I was surprised to see my mother and two policemen.

“That’s him” she exclaimed “I want him taken home immediately.”

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2010, 03:07:44 PM »
PART 25
“It’s not that simple ma’am he has rights. Why don’t we sit down and talk this through.”
“Your coming home with me young man” she stated as if the policeman hadn’t spoken.
“Please sit down ma’am” reiterated the policeman. “Now young man I would you like to hear your side of what’s going on.” I explained how I had left home to work at Mr Andrews’s factory and was living in rented accommodation. He asked why I had left without an explanation and I merely stated that I could no longer put up with my mothers treatment of me and had to leave and that I had written to my mother explaining the situation.
“You ungrateful boy after all I did for you.” No longer retrained by her threats I finally said what I had felt for years.
“Don’t you mean what you did to me? It certainly wasn’t for my benefit.”
“What do you mean?” asked the policeman.
“She treated me like a little girl all the time I was at home; I had to wear girl’s underwear under my school uniform and occasionally a school blouse instead of a shirt.” He looked shocked and turned to my mother with a questioning look.
“I don’t know how he could say such lies. I need to get him home obviously he’s mixing with the wrong crowd. He needs a mother’s control he’s too young to be left alone.”
“Well lad what do you have to say?” I said nothing but turned to our boss.
“Mr Andrews could you get the envelope I gave you for safe keeping please?”
“Of course lad” he said and retrieved it and handed it over. Only I knew what was in the envelope and Mr Andrews was the only other person who knew that I even had it. I opened it up and pulled out a dozen photographs of me at different ages. All recognizably me but all in juvenile and frilly dresses and passed them to the policeman. He looked stunned and passed them to my mother.
“Where did you get these? You stole them didn’t you? I want him arrested” demanded my mother not realising that she was admitting to her treatment of me. “That was just a few occasions when he was very naughty.” However the number of photo’s belied that comment.
“Mr Andrews how has Daniel behaved here?” My mother was silent for a change obviously confused by the new line of questions.
“He has worked very hard and has already made a positive impact on the company and as his landlord I know he and Geoff keep the place tidy which for guys their age is an achievement.”
“So you have no complaints?”
“None whatsoever.” The policeman turned to my mother. I’m afraid Mrs Wells that I can not compel your son to go home with you.”
“But…”
“But nothing ma’am as he is sixteen in a good job and has a safe place to live the law says he can stay.”
“It’s not right” she complained “He has to come home.” In the end the policeman had to make her leave with her still saying I should go back to live with her and eventually they took her home. I picked up the photographs I showed them to Geoff and his uncle.
“I know you trusted me and I’m very grateful because you can see just a glimpse of what I went through.”
“Then why did you keep the photographs?” asked Geoff looking shocked as the pictures showed clearly what I had only hinted at before.
“Because I knew mum would try to get me back and I needed proof of what she did and I asked your uncle to look after them in case she found where we were living first.”

I did manage to meet girls and despite everything managed normal relationships. That was all a while ago and I‘m older now with a wife, two daughters and a son who are free to dress however they like.

After the birth of each child I wrote to mum and Mary saying that I had forgiven them, hoping that they would be part of my new life but all I got back was replies indicating that until I was living back with mum they didn’t want to see me. My children did manage to see their grandfather though – yes I managed to track dad down, he was still with the woman he had left mum for and I found out that I had two step sisters who were overjoyed to meet me and find out that they were aunties.

My only sadness was that I never saw mother again but attended her funeral at which my sister would not even speak to me or even reply to my letters.

The End.

I hoped you enjoyed the story, it even has a happy ending which should please some readers, I like it that way as well. I wrote it in response to requests for more punishments being imposed when I posted my last story – Tricked by my Sister. I apologise to those who wanted it to go on longer – perhaps I’ll write another story sometime just don’t hold your breath.

Just so you know I do not condone any of the actions  in this story being enacted in real life. Childhood should be a time of innocence, enjoyment and happiness.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender