Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: My Problems  (Read 85415 times)

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 04:50:04 PM »
Part 7 Christmas

I awoke on Christmas morning with all the excitement of a 9 year old and opened the gifts from my stocking. I could already hear my sister in her room doing the same. Mum had always bought us a selection of small items which we were allowed to open first thing, I think it allowed her a bit longer in bed.

When we finally got up and went down stairs, mum always insisted on us having breakfast and clearing up before opening any more presents. That done we raced from the kitchen in to the room with the tree and presents. Everything was going fine when mum handed Mary a present from Aunty Emma, which turned out to be a pair of boy’s leather gloves.

“It looks like aunty got the labels mixed up” I said.

“Maybe not” said mum, “she knows Mary is a bit of tomboy.” Mary was obviously pleased with them. A short while later mum handed me my present from our aunt. When I opened it up I realised my initial comment was correct. Inside was a pink nylon petticoat with a white lace trimmed bodice and inch deep lace on the hem. Also there were two pairs of matching pink knickers with three rows of white lace across the back.

“See, I said aunty got the labels mixed up, these are obviously meant for you.” I held them out for Mary to take but she didn’t.

“She knows I’m a tomboy so maybe she thinks you’re a sissy, you would look very sweet in those.”

“I’m not wearing these!”

“Well neither am I. Look at them, only toddlers or babies wear frilly knickers like those, I’m not the baby round here. I’m going to keep my gloves.”  Before we could continue mum said

“That’s enough from both of you. We’ll sort this out later, I don’t want any arguing on Christmas day. Daniel, just put them with the rest of your presents for now. Reluctantly I did so, whilst my sister sat there with a big grin on her face.

During the afternoon as my sister was chatting to her friend on the phone, I went to mum to ask her about the underwear.

“Mum, the underwear that Aunty Emma sent, it must be for Mary so can we just swap the presents over, or at least phone Aunty Emma?”

“Well, for a start I am not phoning your aunt, it would seem that we didn’t appreciate the effort she went to get each of you a present. As for swapping them, you can as long as you both agree to it.”

“But mum…”

“No buts. You both agree to swap or keep what you’ve got, period.” I knew, more by mum’s tone of voice than what she had said that she wouldn’t change her mind. I also knew that Mary would insist on keeping my gloves, but when she got off of the phone I decided to try.

“Mary could we please swap Aunty Emma’s presents? She obviously got the labels mixed up.”

“She probably did” replied Mary “because for the last three years I have had similarly frilly and childish underwear from her which mum has insisted I wear. So no I won’t swap, you always get the decent presents, so this year I do. I can’t wait to see you wearing your frillies.”

“I’m not wearing girls’ underwear!”

“You’ve still got those frilly panties that I gave you so you do wear girl’s underwear.”

“Well I‘m not wearing the new stuff.”

“I wouldn’t bet on that” laughed Mary.

As it approached New Year mum told us that we had to write our thank you letters, mum always insisted we did that during Christmas week saying that it showed that we appreciated the gifts by writing soon after Christmas.

I had written all my letters except the one to Aunty Emma. What was I to say? As Mary had refused to swap presents, the frilly underwear was still in my draw, well hidden under everything else. I’d be a laughing stock if any of my friends found out.  It was bad enough when I had to wear the frilly panties that I got from my sister but managed to avoid anyone at school finding out about them so far.

Eventually I managed to write the letter to Aunty Emma with veiled references to her present rather than actually mentioning that I had ended up with the frilly underwear. I knew Mary would be thanking her for the gloves, my gloves so that aunty would know what I had but I couldn’t bring myself to say so, even in a letter.

I gave the letters to mum which she read through and all was okay until she came to the one for Aunty Emma.

“You’ll have to rewrite this letter to Aunty Emma. You haven’t mentioned how pretty your new underwear is.”

“Mum, it’s not mine it should be Mary’s. Aunty will think I‘m a sissy if I thank her for frilly knickers.” It was no good, I might just as well be talking to a brick wall. Mum then dictated the beginning of my letter making sure I included

‘Thank you very much for my pretty petticoat and knickers. They are lovely and silky with lots of pretty lace and I look forward to wearing them.'

I tried to complain but mum would not compromise. Subsequently the letter was sent to Aunty Mary and I shuddered to think of what her reaction would be. Mary had managed to see the letter and thought it was hilarious and teased me about my new underwear. Fortunately despite her efforts she could not persuade mum to insist on my wearing them but she did get her to make me wear the Party dress form her last party, in fact mum had me wear it a number of times when she punished me occasionally with nappies on instead of the panties.

It was a couple of days later that we all found out my aunts view. Mum answered the phone whilst Mary and I were in the next room listening.

“Hello Emma, that’s alright, you know I always like them to write them quickly. I think it shows respect.” After a pause she continued “Yes, well we suspected as much but as they both wanted to keep the presents they opened so I decided to let them.” When I realised what she was saying I felt I had to say something but before I could move Mary pounced on me pinning me to the sofa and placed her hand over my mouth.

“You are not going to spoil my fun by disputing mums comments. By the time mum’s finished aunty will probably think you are a sissy. She’ll be right too” she laughed. Struggle as I might I was no match for Mary and she knew it, in truth it had been this way for the last few years. I should explain. Having been born prematurely I have always been smaller than kids of my age whilst Mary takes after mum and is big built. By the time she was five she was as big as I was and by six bigger and loved to bully me about. Mostly by persuading mum to do things that embarrass or humiliate me or as now by preventing me from giving the true version of events. Unfortunately due to dad’s leaving her, mum went along with most of Mary’s suggestions.

“Yes Emma, I was surprised but he has always been a bit girly, just look at the bibs he wears” continued mum. This was most unfair as mum insisted I wear them and I was never allowed any bibs other than my sisters old ones and new ones she bought which were also meant for baby girls. “I’m sure he would wear them so that you can see them on him” I didn’t want this but Mary was still keeping me pinned down. It got worse. “Oh that’s no problem, I sure we can find a pretty dress or two from Mary’s wardrobe. Yes he is older than her but she’s bigger than he is.”

â€œWhat a lucky pansy you are, getting to wear my old dresses” whispered my sister “I know just what pretty dresses of mine you can try on, I’ll even let you keep them. Mind you I know that there more than two frilly ones and I’m going to make you try them all on” she added giggling. Meanwhile mums phone call was getting worse.

“If you want to, Jane and Kirsty’s dresses are very frilly and he would look sweet in them. Well I leave it up to you but we’ll see you on Sunday, bye.” She hung up the phone. Mum came back with a smile on her face, Mary had released me before mum could see what she had been doing.

I should explain about Jane and Kirsty who lived next door to Aunty Emma, they were twins of the same age as I was. The problem was that their mum always dressed them as if they were going to a fancy party even for playing in the garden, that is, their dresses were in pastel colours either plain or floral but always with lots of lace, ribbons and bows. Most girls I knew would not be seen dead in them but now my aunt was suggesting borrowing some for me to wear.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 04:42:49 PM »
Sorry for the delay, I hope you will think it is worth it. LS.

Part 8

It was the following morning, after breakfast, that mum called us both upstairs.

“Mary can you go and find a couple of dresses that you think will fit Daniel?”

“Okay mum. Should I get some undies so that he can save his for when aunty comes?” I tried to object.

“Quiet Daniel” mum said “that’s very kind of you, yes please.” Mary disappeared with a big grin. “Now Daniel in to your room and strip off.”

“Please mum...”

“Be quiet and do as you’re told. We need to find out which dress suits you the best in case your aunt doesn’t bring any of Jane’s or Kirsty’s.” Reluctantly I went and stripped down to my boxers. I heard some comments and laughter coming from my sister’s bedroom that was next to mine. Then mum joined me carrying some underwear of Mary’s followed by Mary herself with at least five dresses which she laid on the cot. I said a couple of dresses Mary.”

“I know mum but I have outgrown all these and if they fit Daniel he might as well get some use out of them.”

“Okay that’s a good idea” said mum, silencing me with a look. “Now put these on Daniel” mum said holding out a pair of panties “Mary says they’re a bit small for her so they should fit you.” I couldn’t believe the panties that mum was handing me to wear, they were pale pink printed with little rosebuds with lace trimming round the leg holes and three rows across the seat and they looked brand new.

I can’t wear those mum” I complained.

Of course you can Daniel they’re no more girly than the ones you’ll be wearing tomorrow for Aunty Emma so put them on now. “

“You’re not going to watch are you?”

“You silly little sissy, Mary and I used to see your little baby bits every night when we pinned your nappy on. Now get those boxers off now and put your frilly panties on unless you’d prefer to spend the day in nappies instead.” I took them and having removed my boxers pulled them in to place.

“See a perfect fit” giggled Mary “I’ll let you keep them as they’re too small for me.” I declined to answer knowing I would end up with them no matter what I said. Mum then produced a very frilly petticoat with about four layers all heavily trimmed with lace and pulled it into place adjusting the shoulder straps to make it fit properly; all the while Mary was standing there with a big smile on her face especially as she was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.

“Well it seems to fit you perfectly but now we need to try the dresses on you.”

The first dress Mary lifted up was a deep purple colour with multi-coloured flowers embroidered across the bodice. The round collar was trimmed with white lace which matched that on the hem and at the end of the sleeves where that were gathered at the wrists. Whilst very girly it did not look as bad as a couple of others on the bed – not that I wanted to wear a dress at all but if I had to this might be the least worse of the options. Mum unzipped the dress and told me to put my arms up as she lowered it over my head. I slipped my arms through and mum attempted to do up the zip. I turned out I was too large and had to remove it. I was happy as it meant that they might all be a similar size and I wouldn’t have to wear one.

The next dress was in lemon yellow, a similar colour to the party dress I had had to wear at Mary’s party which fortunately I had also grown too big for. This dress had small puffed sleeves trimmed with lace, the skirt was in the three tiers each one being circled with matching lace. I lifted my arms as mum requested and it slid down at which point I realised it had two layers of petticoats sewn in making the dress stand out even more. It got worse as this time mum was able to do the zip up all the way and then proceeded to tie a sash around my waist and in to a big bow at the back.

“That does look pretty” Daniel said mother leading me over to the full length mirror. I looked in horror at the little girl reflected in the mirror and the fact that the sewn in petticoats were long enough to display their lace trimming below the dresses hem.

“You look just like I did a few years ago when I last wore that dress” giggled Mary “all sweet and girly. Still there are others to try on.” They removed the dress and to my annoyance hung it in my wardrobe. “There‘s no point in hanging it mine as it’s too small for me now” said Mary when I complained. There was still a further three dresses on the bed and I noticed that none of them were blue, Mary had obviously chosen these colours she had with the specific intent of embarrassing me to the full.

The next dress was white with small rosebuds printed all over it. There was a collar of broderie anglais which also trimmed the long puffy sleeves forming a ruffle that tickled my hands. As mum did up the dress and tied the wide pink sash in to a large bow at the back I looked down to see about an inch of lace on the petticoat showing.

“Mum it’s too short, you can see the petticoat.”

“Little toddler’s dresses often show there pretty petties” giggled Mary which made mum smile.

“That’s true and it fits you so well as well” mum added. So as before I was undressed and the dress hung up in my wardrobe.

The last dress was in bright pink satin with dark pink roses embroidered across the bodice. I t had a built in lace trimmed petticoat which was visible in places as at intervals around the hem the dress was gathered up, each gather surmounted by a rose in the same pink satin as the dress. The same lace trimmed the collar and puffed sleeves which ended just above the elbows. Unfortunately the dress fitted fine and mum tied the wide white ribbon sash in to a big bow again.

“He really looks sweet in that dress mummy” said Mary with a smile “can he wear that one tomorrow?”

“Not this one please, I look like a two year old in a bridesmaids dress” I complained.

“You do” agreed num “but I think Emma will love seeing you in it.” Mum looked at me daring me to complain again, the threat of the rest of the day in nappies still there.

“Goody” giggled Mary.

“Okay” said mum “Let’s get it off so you don’t mess it up before tomorrow.” I was relieved to be finally getting out of a dress and back in to my clothes, although I suppose four of the dresses were mine now. Mum hung up the dress in my wardrobe but stooped me as I went to remove the petticoat. “What are you doing?”

“I’m going to get dressed.”

“Don’t be silly, here put this on.” To my horror she pulled out the white dress with flowers on and held it out to me.

“Can’t I wear my clothes mum?”

“This is yours and as your already wearing the undies to go with it you can wear it for the rest of the day.”

“But mum…”

“But nothing, now if you don’t to wear a nappy put this dress on.” I realised she was serious sot to my sister’s delight I pulled it over my head allowing my sister to do up the zip and tie the sash into a bow.

“There all sweet and girly” she said. Mum then ushered us both downstairs making sure I took my doll downstairs. Yes after the time mum dressed me up a few years ago to play dollies with Mary I had been given one of my own and whenever mum makes me wear a dress I have to carry it around with me.

We arrived downstairs and I was made to sit on the floor a play with the doll. Sitting down just made the protruding petticoat hem even more obvious. I feigned interest in the doll enough to satisfy them whilst Mary watched some  girly program until lunchtime.

“Mary can you find a pinny for Daniel I don’t want him spilling anything on his dress” mum called from the kitchen.

“Okay mum. Well” she said turning to me with a smile “I wonder what pretty girly pinny I can find for my sissy brother to wear?” She went over to the draw which held her pinny’s but ignored the ones she usually wore as being ‘too plain’ for a sissy. She then pulled out a whit apron which did not seem too bad until she opened it out. To start with it had a lace trimmed frill all round including the shoulder straps and across the skirt part was an elaborate spray of embroidered flowers with a small flower embroidered on the two small pockets. “Isn’t this pretty and so feminine. I hardly wore it was far too girly so you could get a lot of use out of it, here let me put it on you.” Knowing it was useless to argue I stood as she put the pinny on me tying the ties in a big floppy bow before leading me in to the kitchen for lunch.

“That is a pretty pinny Daniel and it really suits you” mum said causing Mary to giggle. Lunch finished and mum insisted I help clear up as I was obviously dressed for housework, well I suppose it was better than playing with that doll. Mum actually had me spend most of the afternoon helping her while Mary sat down watching television until she decided that we should get tea ready.

We had had tea and it was about six o’clock when mum decided I should go to bed. I was annoyed as my usual bedtime was seven which I thought was too early, I was eleven years old after all not eleven months.

“I’ve had enough of your complaints all day, we’ve given you lovely outfits to wear and pretty frilly underwear and all day you’ve been moaning. You better have nicer manners tomorrow when Emma comes or you’ll go over my knee for a bare bottom spanking in front of her and your sister.” I could see mum was serious so stayed silent. “Now upstairs do your teeth and strip off and I’ll be up to get you ready for bed.” Yes she still did get me ready for bed on occasions though less rarely now as I no longer wore nappies to bed every night, except when I was being punished. I was concerned that this might be one of those nights, a fear that was confirmed when mum entered my room and opened the draw in which she still insisted I keep nappies and baby panties. She approached the bed laying out three thick nappies before telling me to lay down on them. She lavishly powdered me with baby powder not just on my bottom but chest as well. “There now my sissy baby smells so babyish” causing Mary to giggle. She pulled the nappy between my legs, paused then pulled it back then going over to the draw again returning with another nappy. “Baby’s going to be in a bed a long time tonight so we need to make sure his nappies are thick enough. She then folded the nappy and added it as a soaker down the middle of the nappy. When she pulled it between my legs I noticed how extra bulky the layer between my legs was due to the addition. Mum pinned my nappy on using pins with little pink bunny fasteners pointing out how babyish they looked.

“Mary do you think you can find a pair of baby panties for our little sissy? Any pair will do.”

“Of course mum.” Mary opened the draw and started looking through the various panties. “Here we are mum.” I looked to see Mary holding up a pair of pink plastic panties almost totally covered in white lace, to make it worse it crackled loudly as she shook it open. Mum took them with a smile and told me to lift my legs over which she then pulled the panties finally pulling them over the nappy ensuring that it was all inside the panties.

“Now for baby’s nighty.” I was confused as it was on the end of my bed. My confusion ended when I saw the nighty she had picked out for me, it was only used when mummy decided I had been really naughty. It was in pink floral nylon and long enough to contain both legs this was so mummy could pull the drawstrings she had added so making it almost impossible to get out of bed. An additional refinement she added was to sew the end the long sleeves into fingerless mittens with ribbon ties around the wrists making my hands useless. Also since I reached puberty she added some loops on the chest so that she could attach my wrists to them so that I did not get up to anything ‘naughty’.  â€œSit up baby let’s get your nighty on you.” They both giggled as I not only had trouble sitting up in such a thick nappy but at the loud crackling noise made by the plastic panties. She lowered the nighty over my head and I pushed my hands to the end of the sleeves. “Can you tie baby mittens on please Mary?” asked mum.

“No problem mum” she replied looking at me. I held my hands out as expected and watched as she expertly tied them in to a double bow, easy enough to undo if your hands are free but otherwise quite secure.

“Okay let’s get you into your bed.” I went to change position so that I was in the bed rather than on it when I felt mummy pick me up and carry me over to the cot and place me in it.

“Mum…”

“Forget it” she said “you’re dressed like a baby you can sleep in your cot like a baby.” She then tied the drawstring bottom of the nighty tightly imprisoning my legs in to it then secured my hands to the front of my nighty. “Mary look after baby for me I’ll be back shortly” and then left my room. Mary sat on the edge of my cot looking at me with a smile.

“Well baby back in your cot, you should have just accepted your frillies and maybe you’d be in your bed. Just think you can’t even enjoy yourself with your hands tied to your chest.” She then placed her hand on my nappy covered crotch and started rubbing. Despite the thickness of the nappy I could feel the pressure and started to respond.  â€œDoes baby like that?” I just nodded remembering mum’s warning against speaking. Mary speeded up and could tell I was getting very excited. “Would ickle sissy baby like me to make her do squirties?” I nodded getting closer to the point of no return. She continued a little while longer then stopped. “Well little baby girls can’t do squirties even little sissy babies like you” she giggled leaving me hard and frustrated. Before I could risk saying anything I heard mum returning.

“Has she been a good girl?”

“Yes mum she’s not said a single word, just lay there.”

“Good. Here we are baby a nice bottle of milk for you to drink, let Mary put his bib on you first.” She handed Mary one of the frilliest bibs I owned trimmed with pink lace and the words ‘Sissy Baby’ embroidered across it, she had a friend make it for me. Her friend was most amused and delivered it person so she could see me wearing it. Once on Mary picked up the bottle and forced it in to my mouth holding it there until I had drunk it all. “Good girl” mum said now get some sleep you have a busy day tomorrow and I don’t want to hear another sound out of you until the morning when I come in, understood?” I just nodded making mum smile. She was just about to raise the side of the cot when Mary said

“Just a minute mum” and went across to one of the draws and returned with a pink dummy with a loop of pink ribbon through it which she looped over my head pushing the dummy in my mouth.

“Excellent” mum said “and you had better be suc-king it in the morning when I come in.” They both then left giggling.

It took a while to get to sleep thinking of the further humiliation I was to suffer tomorrow but finally nodded off.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 03:28:43 PM »
Part 9  The morning of Aunty Emma’s Visit

“Morning baby” said mum opening the curtains wide and letting the sunshine in. “Has baby managed to stay dry overnight?” I took the dummy out of my mouth, disturbingly I must have been suc-king it all night, and replied

“No mummy.” Well what did she expect, it was gone seven o’clock and I had been in the cot about thirteen hours after being fed a large bottle of formula?

“Never mind let’s get you out and get you some breakfast. I’ll change after that as I want you to have a bath.” She untied me and helped me off with the nighty before handing me my Barbie dressing gown which I got from Mary. It seemed that some of the more childish things that Mary got mum to buy her were rarely used before being passed on, like she had me in mind when she got them. If mum realised this she certainly did not stop her. I went down to the kitchen and was dismayed to see a babies bottle full of milk next to my cereal bowl but decided it might be wise to say nothing in case mum made me use it when aunty Emma arrived.

With breakfast finished Mary dashed off upstairs and mum took me to her en-suite bathroom where she undressed me, slapping my hands away when I attempted to help her. Once naked I got in to the bath smelling heavily of roses where to my embarrassment mum began to wash me.

“I want to make sure my little girl is all clean and smelling girly” she said as if in answer to my frown at the smell and having her wash me. I said nothing hoping I could stay out of trouble today as I certainly didn’t want to get a bare bottom spanking in front of my aunt, and of course my sister but it wouldn’t be the first time she witnessed it. Once mum seemed happy that I was clean enough she got me out of the bath and dried me before dusting me with talc that matched the bath and shampoo scent of roses.

“Okay Danni into your bedroom now.” I cringed as I had always hated being called Danny but I could almost hear the change in spelling to the girl’s version. Laid out on the bed was the underwear that Aunty Emma had sent for Mary that I had ended up with. Fortunately mum allowed me to dress myself just making a slight adjustment to the shoulder straps of the petticoat once it was on. I was thankful that at least this petticoat did not have all the layers of the one I had worn yesterday until I saw the waist slip that mum brought in.

“You will need this as well, as the petticoat from Emma is only a single layer and your dress needs a bit more bulk.” She then got me to step in to the slip and settled it about my waist. I thought ‘at least it was the same length so hopefully none would show below the dress’ when I suddenly remembered the hem of the dress displayed it’s built in petticoat. Finally satisfied that my underwear was in place correctly mum went over to the wardrobe and removed the dress, opening it up and placed it over my head as I pushed my arms in to the sleeve holes. It was as bad as I remembered from yesterday’s short try on and the thought of having to wear it all day long and in front of my aunt was daunting.

“Okay stay here I have a few other bits to get for you” mum said disappearing to reappear shortly with a box and a few other items which she put on my bed. “Now for your feet, aren’t these pretty?”  I looked in disbelief as she held up a pair of lace trimmed ankle socks, the lace being pink like the dress.”

“Mum can’t I wear my socks please?”

“Of course not little girls don’t wear boys’ socks and any way these came with the dress.”

“But there new, they’ve still got the tags on.”

“Yes they were far too girly for Mary, she never wore lacy ankle socks even as a toddler when other girls were.” She placed them on my feet as I couldn’t see them due to the mass of petticoats and then placed the box down and put the shoes on my feet as well without showing them to me. “Now to sort out your hair.”

“My hair’s fine mum.”

“Not for a little girl it isn’t and stop complaining unless you want to be spanked.” I shut up, it didn’t make any difference what I said but it didn’t mean I had to like it. I did complain though when after parting it in the middle and brushing it out, she started to plait it but this turned out to be a mistake. “Okay sweetheart I won’t plait your hair.” Mum then proceeded to brush out the plait she had started and then pull it together on one side it to high on my head tying it in to bunches.  I opened my moth to complain.

“Don’t bother” mum said “you complained about plaits so you can have it bunches like a really little girl.” Having gathered it together she tied it tight with a pink ribbon in a big bow and then proceeded to repeat it on the other side. She then stepped back turning me to face her and beamed a big smile. “You look just gorgeous, let me show you.” With that she took my hand and led me in to her bedroom where there was a full length mirror. I looked with a mixture of disbelief and horror at the reflection before me, surely it couldn’t be me. Reflected in the mirror was my face but the rest was bedecked out like a two year old toddler going to a very fancy party, the bunches adding to my childish appearance. I wanted to scream and shout but knew I would be spanked once my aunt arrived and probably be put in nappies at least until tomorrow if not longer.

“You make a very cute toddler” giggled mum “now go and join your sister while I get dressed and don’t you dare mess it up or remove anything you’re dressed in.” I left wishing I could rip it all off and run away but instead had to go and join my sister whose laughter outdid anything she had done before.

“Well, look at the toddler bridesmaid, mum’s really outdone herself this time. Just wait until Aunty Emma sees my two year old sister.”

Mary was right as bad as her teasing was I knew it was likely to get worse when Aunty Emma arrived and I was desperately hoping that she did not have any of the twins’ dresses. I then heard mum coming down the stairs but before she arrived the front doorbell rang.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 03:58:24 PM »
Thanks, your encouragement is appreciated.

Part 10 Aunty Emma arrives

As she went to answer the door Mary rushed out to join her, I  just stayed where I was.

“Hello Emma so nice to see you” said mum.

“No problem, I’ve been looking forward to it.”

“Hello aunty” added Mary with barely concealed excitement.

“My how you’ve grown such a nice young lady. But where’s my other niece?” she asked causing giggles from both mum and Mary.

“He’s in the other room but let me take your coat first.” That done Mary led our aunt in to the lounge where I was standing wishing the ground would swallow me up.”

”Well aren’t you a cute little girl? Well aren’t you going to give your aunty a cuddle?” Not knowing what else to do I went over and gave her a hug. “That’s better” she said surprisingly patting my backside causing me to give a worried look wondering what she was up to. “Don’t look so worried I was checking to see if such a little looking girl was potty trained or not but it seems as if you are.”

“He’s only recently been out of nappies at night” grinned Mary making me go red with embarrassment.

“Well some little girl’s take longer than others.”

“I’m not a girl” I insisted causing them all to laugh.

“Of course you’re not added aunty” pulling me on to her lap. “But there are only two types of people who would wear an outfit like you have on and those are little girls or sissies.” I began to object but she placed a finger over my lips. “Shush” she said “I’m sure it’s not the first time you have been called a sissy is it?” She paused until I nod shook still not able to speak with her finger in place. “You just need to accept the fact.” Before I could stop myself as I had had enough by then I broke away saying

“I’m not a sissy, I am a boy and I don’t want to wear these clothes.”

“No boy would allow himself to be dressed like that, he would rather put up with spankings and the like, so you are…”

“I’m not a sissy!” Mum was getting annoyed but did nothing as a smile appeared on auntie’s face.

“Alright then. But seeing as it is such a nice day why don’t we go for a walk to the park, then perhaps we’ll find out if your friends think you are a boy, girl or sissy, would you like that?”

“No aunty please don’t take me there it would be too embarrassing.”

“And they would call you what?”

“A sissy.”

“Exactly.” She then turned to mum. “Did you mention a cup of tea?”

“Yes Emma I’ll go and put the kettle on. Danni come and give me a hand.”  I followed mum out to the kitchen where she put the kettle on before turning to me. “You my boy… sorry sissy are skating on thin ice. Any more outbursts like before and you will get that bare bottom spanking I promised you, now get out two cups and saucers and then check what your sister wants to drink. I did so and Mary wanted coke which I also requested. I finished setting the tray as mum put the teapot on it. “Here put this on then you can take the tray in, I’ll bring yours and Mary’s drinks.” I looked up to see the apron I had worn yesterday and allowed mum to put it on me, her spanking threat fresh in my ears. I took it in to the amusement of Mary and Aunt Emma.

“How sweet you Danni, the proper little sissy housewife.” I ignored my aunt’s comment and placed the tray on the coffee table. I heard giggles from Mary as mum entered with a glass of coke for Mary and a pink plastic feeder beaker of what turned out to be milk for me. I took it realising that I was very close to a spanking. Mum and aunty chatted generally as they drank their tea finally finishing and turning their attention back to me.

“The reason I came today” began aunty Emma “was to see my little nephew in her pretty frilly undies and I haven’t seen them yet. Come here Danni.” Reluctantly I got up fro the floor where mum had insisted I sit to drink my milk and approached her. “Now lift up your dress and pinny.” I did so. “That is a pretty petticoat but it’s not the one I sent you is it?”

“No grandma.”

“It used to be one of mine grandma, Danni needs it for this and her other dresses to make them hang correctly so I said he could keep it” said Mary.

“Do you mean he has got more dresses?” asked Aunty Mary.

“Oh yes aunty” replied Mary gleefully “mummy and I had him try on some that I had outgrown and he now has three others apart from that one.”

“Well I’ll have to have a look at those later.” She then leaned forward and lifted up the layers of the slip to display the petticoat that should have been Mary’s. “There we are a pretty frilly petticoat and it seems to fit you perfectly.”

“You’re right Emma” said mum “it’s almost like it was meant for him just like the knickers.”

“Yes let’s have a look at her knickers.” Aunty lifted the hem to expose my panties “you’re right those frilly panties fit him perfectly, you’d hardly know she was a boy.” That said to my horror she placed her hand on the front of the panties cupping my genitals. “Not a lot here is there?” she asked me. I could not answer as I had nothing to compare it against.

“It’s not that small” I answered eliciting grins from mum and my aunt.

“Not for a two year old toddler” giggled my aunt. It got worse as I started to tear up with all frustration of not being able to scream and shout like I wanted to. This was not missed by my aunt. “Oh don’t cry sissy, I’m sure it will get bigger in time.”

“It’s alright to cry actually” said my sister “sissies do it all the time it’s only boys who don’t cry.” This brought smiles to all their faces.

“You’re right Mary and I have just the thing for a sissy cry baby.” She opened her purse and withdrew a dainty lace trimmed hanky. “Here you are dry those tears.” I attempted to do so but the hanky wasn’t very big and smelled of perfume which didn’t seem to help. I then offered it back to her. “No thank you dear you can keep it sissies always like feminine hankies and a perfumed lace hanky is so suitable.”

“You’re right aunty, he already has six lace hankies” said Mary “in fact he even sewed the lace on to them himself.”

“Did she now? Well all sissies should learn to sew as well as other chores and things round the house. Do you have those hankies on you Danni?”

“No aunty, they are in my draw upstairs.”

“Well let’s pop up there shall we and you can show them to me and your dresses at the same time.” The last thing I wanted was aunty poking around in my room but we all ended going up and in to it. “what a pretty room, any prissy girl would love a room like this, I especially like the ballerina’s on the wallpaper and the pretty pink carpet. Do you really sleep in this canopied bed Danni?”

“Yes aunty.”

“I bet you feel just like a fairy princess.” They all laughed at that comment. I hated the room, it had been my sisters when she was a lot younger and when she grew tired of it’s prissiness she asked mum if she could have my room as it was larger and she needed more space. Needless to say she got her way despite my protests in fact she inherited a number of other items of such as my stereo system and portable television. When I objected mum told me to stop complaining and said it was a fair swap as Mary was giving me her canopied bed, some dolls and cuddly toys. She told me to be quiet when I attempted to tell her I didn’t want them. I opened my mouth but thought better of it when I saw the look on especially when mum said “one more word and you’ll sleep in the cot tonight instead.” I said nothing but later that day another problem arose and I did end up sleeping in the cot with reins to secure me in to it.

“Still where are these pretty hankies of yours?” Without waiting for an answer she approached my chest of draws and just happened to open the one in which mum still made me keep nappies, frilly plastic lined panties and other baby items. “I thought Mary said you didn’t wear nappies any more?”

“She did” mum answered “ I make Danni keep those for when he’s naughty and make him wear them, that’s why the cot is still in here as she uses that at the same time.”

“How cute. It’s a pity you’re being so good today it would have been fun to see you in your nappies.”

“My hankies are here” I said, wanting to distract her from the baby stuff, opening another draw forgetting temporarily it also held my frilly panties I had inherited from my sister.

“I see you really like girly knickers and very frilly ones at that” said my aunt picking a frilly pink pair with a giggle.

“Yes he wears those everyday that he doesn’t have games” said Mary unhelpfully “she even sewed her name in them. My aunt then picked up the hankies.

“These are really pretty but why are they all in your draw? Sissies should always have a couple with them.” She then placed two in the pocket on the front of Mary’s pinny that I still had on.

“Oh look at the time” said mum “I need to get on with lunch.”

“Danni seeing as you already have your pinny on why don’t you go and help your mum?” suggested aunty Emma. I was going to complain when she continued “I am sure Mary can show me your other girly things.”

“Of course aunty” agreed Mary with a smile.

“That’s settled then come along Danni” agreed mum grabbing my hand and leaving my room. I dreaded what my sister would be telling my aunt and indeed while I was helping mum I heard occasional giggles and laughter from my bedroom.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2010, 04:30:54 PM »
PART 11 : The afternoon wit Aunty Emma

I had just finished setting the table when mum called to Aunty Emma and Mary that lunch was ready. A few moments later they arrived in the dining room.

“That looks nice” said Aunty Emma as she sat down. Mary put on her apron which was much plainer than the one she had got out for me to wear the day before and joined us.

“Well tuck in then” said mum and we sorted out what we wanted.

“Danni certainly has lots of pretty girly stuff in her room” Aunty Emma said “I think she must like it.”

“I don’t! I hate wearing girly things I am a boy and I should be treated like one. I don’t want Marys hand me downs and mum just does whatever Mary wants to humiliate me. It’s NOT FAIR!” Well that’s what I wanted to shout but what was the point? The only change that would be happen would be that I would end up with a very sore backside and probably have to go without lunch, I could already see mum watching me for any outburst. So I said nothing, they would believe what they wanted to anyway.

“I really liked that flowery dress she’s got do you think I could see her in it this afternoon?” aunty asked.

“Of course Emma I’ll get her changed after she cleaned up the lunch things” mum answered. Great I thought more humiliation although after what I had been through that morning I couldn’t see it getting any worse, boy was I wrong.

“Thank you. Any way Danni I certainly have been able to get a few ideas what to buy you for your birthday and this time there’ll be no mix up in who they’re for. I should have realised that Mary was too big for such frilly underwear but we haven’t seen each other for a while and she has grown up a lot.  So Danni what’s it like having your younger sister being bigger and from the look of it more grown up than you?” This caused Mary to smirk.

“He love’s it really though he probably won’t admit it” said Mary, still I didn’t have to answer it as mum interrupted us with something she had wanted to ask aunty.

We eventually finished lunch and they all left me to clear up. Usually Mary would have to help but today she too left and as mum said nothing I didn’t think I could. I didn’t mind too much as the longer it took the later I would have to change but with everything going in to the dishwasher I finished far too quickly for my liking. I was just shaking the table cloth out when mum returned.

“Good job, now we need to get you changed.”

“Do we have to mum?”

“Yes so come along.” I reluctantly followed her to my room. She removed the apron and dress and surprisingly the puffy waist slip as well but only hung up the dress. She then asked me to lie down on the bed.

“Why mum?”

“Just do as you’re told.” I did so and was so surprised when she started to remove the knickers aunty had given me (well Mary but you know what I mean) that I sat up again.

“Mum?”

“Lay back, your aunty said this morning that she would like to see you in your nappies and I don’t see why she shouldn’t.”

“Please mum don’t do this.”

“You are going to wear them but I‘ll make a deal with you, if you stay dry until bedtime I won’t make you wear them to bed alright?” Not really I thought but it was the best I was likely to get so agreed and lay down. She pinned me in to thick pink terry nappies knowing it would cause me to waddle but I hoped the dress would hide it. I was dismayed to see that she had picked up one the frilliest pairs of plastic lined panties not only because of al the frills but because they had been around for a while and were getting very loud whenever I moved. Mums look dared me to complain. Once that was sorted out she stood me up and replaced the frilly waist slip and retrieved the dress from my wardrobe. It had not improved any since I had tried it on yesterday and mum slipped over my head, zipping it up and in place before tying the bright pink sash around the middle. I assumed that I was ready but mum stopped me before I could, go.

“Just a few little bits and pieces dear before you go.” Mum then replaced my pink ribbons with those that matched the dress and to my horror picked up the Sissy baby’ embroidered bib that I had worn yesterday.

“Mum can’t I wear a less frilly bib please.”

“No, aunty already knows you’re a sissy and in nappies that makes you a sissy baby now no more complaints or I’ll get you a dummy to suc-k as well.” Seeming satisfied she led me over to a mirror to show me what I looked like. Despite hating how I looked I certainly did appear to be a baby girl or at best a little toddler. Taking my hand she then lead me downstairs to where Mary and Aunty Emma were waiting, on arriving mum pushed me ahead of her in to the room.

“Oh sweetheart you look gorgeous, come to aunty” said Aunty Emma holding out her arms to me. I went after a nudge from mum who was still standing behind me. When I got close to my aunt she lifted me up as if I weighed nothing and once again I found myself sitting on her lap. “that’s such a pretty bib you have on but why are you wearing it?”

“Tell aunty why I put a bib on you Danielle” demanded mum. I was shocked at her calling me Danielle but knew what mum expected me to say.

“Mummy put a bib on me because…” I really didn’t want to say but one look at mum forced me to go on. “….because I’m wearing a nappy.” I heard Mary giggle but my aunt just looked at me.

“Were you a naughty little girl upstairs little miss sissy?”

“No she was good it was just as you expressed an interest in seeing her in them I thought I’d let you.”

“Thank you dear” she replied before her attention back to me. “Well why don’t we have a peek at baby’s nappies. Lift up your dress and petties sissy.” I knew I had no choice but that didn’t make it any less humiliating so I followed her request displaying first the ultra frilly baby panties mum had put me in. “You’re so cute, these are gorgeous frilly baby panties but I want to see if you’re wet.” Before I could stop her she pushed two fingers into the leg hole of my panties and under the nappy. I squealed with surprise causing them all to giggle. “Still dry well I wonder how long that will last?”

“If she doesn’t last till bedtime she’ll be sleeping in nappies” mum commented.

“Well if you decide you want to use them let me know I’d love the chance to change them.” At this point Mary disappeared only to reappear shortly holding a couple of doll’s and their clothes.

“Why don’t you show aunty how nicely you play with you dollies” she smiled. Reluctant as I was I knew better than to refuse but before I could get off auntie’s lap Mary handed her a pink dummy. “I think baby forgot her dummy aunty would you like to get her to ask for it?” At that point I really hated Mary, even mum hadn’t made me use the dummy although I knew I would get no help from her if I refused, aunty just smiled taking the proffered dummy.

“Well baby this is a pretty dummy so I know you would love to be able to suc-k it wouldn’t you?”

“Yes aunty.”

“Well I want you to ask for it stating how suitable it is for a big sissy baby like you.” I was shocked at what she expected me to do, it was embarrassing enough without having to do that. In the end it took me three goes before she was satisfied and she finally pushed it between my lips.

“Good girl” she said as the others laughed finally letting me get off her lap and on to the floor where Mary had placed the dolls. I ended up changing all their clothes at least twice much to everyone’s amusement.  â€œAunty did you bring any of the twin’s dresses for sissy to try on?” said Mary at a pause in the conversation, well their conversation as I wanted to say nothing while suc-king my dummy.

“No dear I couldn’t, it seems the family have gone away for a while. It was such a shame. Although when they’re back perhaps you should come over and I’ll invite the twins over and we could have a fashion show starring our sissy  baby.”

“Yes please aunty” replied Mary enthusiastically. Fortunately for me this never happened as it turned out that thy had moved rather than being on holiday. It seemed being in the forces their father could be moved very rapidly.

“I was still playing with dolls at about four o’clock when Aunty Emma said that she should be getting going as it was already getting dark so we all said good bye as she gave us each a hug, mine involving a nappy check. “Still dry, well never mind, perhaps next time.” Once she left we went back inside and mum started to get stuff ready for tea before calling us to the table. To my embarrassment and Mary’s amusement my food was cut in to small pieces and put in a Barbie bowl beside which was a large baby’s bottle of milk. I had not intended drinking much so that I could stay dry which would now be difficult. As it turned out I only lasted until seven o’clock about half an hour before my current bedtime. True to her word, as usual, I went to bed, well cot, in the nighty I had had to wear last night once she and Mary had changed my nappy. It was bad enough being put in to a nappy but was extra humiliating when Mary was allowed to help. They finally left to leave me to get to sleep. This did not happen quickly as the thought of my aunt’s view of me and wondering what baby girlish things I would receive for my birthday but eventually drifted off.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2010, 04:35:22 PM »
Part 12 Another Christmas

It was approaching Christmas when I was twelve when we found out that Aunty April’s husband was going to have to go abroad for work. He tried to get out of it but to no avail. Mum then decided to invite her and her two girls to come to us for Christmas. Aunty April, as mum said we had to call her, wasn’t a real Aunt but had been an old friend of mums for many years. She readily agreed and said she and the two girls would love to come, her daughters being Alison who was six and Vicky who was four. I wasn’t over impressed with this arrangement but at eleven and still being treated as the youngest member of the family I was not consulted. It was not that I disliked the girls and Mary got on well with them it was just they were a bit young for me. This coupled with the fact that Alison was old enough to remember when I was still using bibs and wearing nappies to bed, well as I had mentioned, I had been forced to wear them until just after my tenth birthday.

Well they arrived the week before Christmas and we settled down to a routine with all of us getting a bit excited especially aunties daughters who still believed in Father Christmas.

Well Christmas morning finally arrived and once the stockings had been opened and breakfast sorted and cleared away we were finally all gathered in the family room and started opening presents. We had all opened a couple of presents when mum handed Vicky a small parcel which she eagerly opened. Inside was a pack of four hankies with little kittens on them each with a different coloured border matching the colour of the bow the kittens wore round their necks.

“Aren’t they pretty” said Aunty April.

“I saw the pack in town and hoped Vicky would like them.

“I do” said Vicky they’re very sweet.

“Well they are very girly but I was worried that they might be a bit childish or small for you as you are getting to be a big girl now.”

“I’m sure they’ll be fine” said my aunty. I had to agree that mum seemed to be going overboard about what was just a pack of little girl’s hankies. It was a little later when I found out why.

“Here you are Daniel” said mum handing me a small parcel with a smile. I pulled of the paper to find a packet of hankies identical to those given to Vicky. They all giggled when they saw what my present from mum was.

“Mum why have I got a packet like Vicky’s they’re far too…”

“Far too nice not to be used. All little girls use pretty hankies so you can a well” interrupted mum.

“But I’m not a little girl.”

“Up until a year ago you wore baby girls’ bibs so by my reckoning that makes about four years old little girl now and the same age as Vicky and you will use them.” I could not believe that she would do this and in front of aunty and the girls as well. They all seemed to think it was hilarious.

“You’ll look so cute using hankies like Vicky’s” giggled Mary. After a while the giggling died down and I went to place them with my other presents, maybe I could find where they came from and get the money back. Mum had obviously had a similar idea and picked them up.

“Don’t be shy” she said opening the packet and took out one of the hankies and handed it to me.  Reluctantly I took it and went to put it in my pocket. “No dear put it up your sleeve like other little girls” she continued causing them all to laugh. Mum and Mary never seemed to tire of pointing out that I was using the same hankies as Vicky.

My embarrassment was compounded a couple of months later on my birthday. Vicky, Alison and their mum arrived mid morning with a couple of presents for me which they handed over. The first was from Aunty Alison which when I opened it up it turned out to be a full length apron in white with a contrasting pale pink floral print frill around the top, bottom and shoulder straps and also used for the two small pockets on the skirt part. I was stunned and didn’t quite know what to say, mum on the other hand had no such problem.

“Oh April it’s gorgeous. Well aren’t you going to say thank you Daniel?”

“Er.. yes thank you Aunty April it’s very… pretty.”

“That’s alright it was just when we were here at Christmas I noticed you hadn’t got a pinny and now you have finally stopped wearing bibs and I thought you would like something to protect your clothes with.”

“You were so right April he can be a messy eater sometimes, I know he will get a lot of use out of it. Why don’t you put it on so we can all see you in it?” It was phrased as a question but knew I wasn’t really being given a choice so pulled it over my head and mum pulled the ties behind me tying them in to a big bow.

“It seems a bit large mum.”

“No problem you’ll soon grow in to it.”

“And when you put it for washing you can wear my old ones” added Mary.

“That’s very kind of you” said Aunty April.

“No problem, mum said I’m big enough not to need to wear them anymore” she replied looking at me making the implication of my lower status obvious. We sat down again.

“Can he open my present now?” piped up Vicky excitedly. I was surprised as we children did not usually give each other presents and Vicky and Alison seemed particularly hyped up about it. I picked up the present and opened it, stunned to see it was the pack of kitten hankies that mum had given her at Christmas.

“I decided they were too babyish for me and as Daniel is already using his I thought he could have them.” Her smile and then giggles were echoed by everyone else and as I went to complain mum shushed me saying

“That’s very sweet of you Vicky I know Daniel will get plenty of use out of them he really loves using his other kitten hankies.” They all laughed and it was totally untrue it was just that mum insisted on me using them while she and Mary used tissues.

“Well Daniel as they’re too babyish for Vicky and you’re using them that must make you about three years old” giggled my sister.

“I’m not I’m thirteen years old” I said almost shouting.

“Daniel don’t be so rude otherwise I’ll treat you like I did when you were three and remember you weren’t potty trained until you were four and a half.” The threat was bad enough but to have everyone know how late I was potty trained was humiliating and not really my fault. I wanted to explain but mum just told me to be quiet. Eventually we had all calmed down and mum picked up the box of hankies and pulled two hankies out placing one in each pocket of my new pinny, a pinny I was to end up using for the next few years. Mary urged mum to treat me like a three year old but fortunately she was unsuccessful.

Mum decided to add to my humiliation as a couple of days later she had me write a thank-you letter to Vicky saying how much I liked the hankies because they were obviously meant for a very little girly girl and that I was getting plenty of use out of them.

Little_Susie

• Story Queen
My Problems
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2010, 03:20:01 PM »
Part 13 - Shopping Trip

When mum got me up I went down to breakfast to find Mary already up and dressed which was a rarity on a Saturday morning, not only that but she seemed excited about something.

“Morning sissy” she said uttering her usual greeting.

“Morning Mary, what’s got you up so early?” I had learned ignoring her was not an option. I had once spent two days in nappies for ignoring her ‘sissy’ comment one morning.

“Well we’re going on a special shopping trip.” My raised eyebrows elicited no further information so gave up and got on with my breakfast. Mum arrived a few minutes later.

“When are we going mum?”

“Soon Mary, just finish your breakfast and then I‘ll get Daniel dressed then we can go.” I hated it when mum wanted to dress me as it often involved wearing something girly and when all said and done I was 14. Not that I had any non girly panties. All were frilly or lacy and most passed on from my sister who used to chop and change her underwear requirements as often as the weather. I finished my breakfast, although not quick enough for Mary, and mum ushered me upstairs. I had my wash and returned to my room where mum was waiting.

“Here put these on” she said holding out one of the frillier pairs of pink panties and followed it with a matching camisole.

“Mum do I need a camisole it’s not cold?”

“Yes you do and any more complaints and I‘ll change your t-shirt for one of your frilly blouses. Or is that what you want to wear to go shopping in town or perhaps one of your dresses?”

“No mum.” I was left to put on my socks which whilst not lace topped looked more like girls socks than boys. My trainers’ didn’t help as I also got those from Mary. At least I had grown out of the Barbie ones she had passed on to me. I really hated getting clothes from her because although I was older than her I was born prematurely and she had outgrown me by the age of five. I joined them downstairs and we got in to the car. Mary chatted all the way but I still had no inkling of where we were going. I wanted to stay at home but mum said she couldn’t trust me and ignored my comments about what other kids were allowed to do at my age and I gave up as I realised she was getting annoyed about my complaints. We finally arrived at a small row of shops rather than the main town and got out. Mary went ahead and mum stopped.

“Now listen good, we are going to get Mary her first training bra’s which is a very important occasion for her and I want you to be on your best behaviour and woe betide you if you don’t. Do you understand?”

“Yes mum but how long is it going to take?”

“As long as necessary so don’t start complaining about how long it is taking.” With that said she guided me towards a girls a ladies dress and underwear shop outside which Mary was waiting impatiently and we all entered. Once in we were approached by an assistant.

“Can I help you” she asked mum.

“Yes please my daughter Mary is here for her first bra. I wondered if you could measure her up and see what you have in stock.”

“Of course I can, a girl’s first bra is a very important step to womanhood. Please come over to the changing room.” Mum turned to me and pointed to a chair.

“You sit there and I don’t want to hear a peep out of you.” She then joined the others in the changing room. I sat down hoping it wasn’t going to take too long but I wasn’t hopeful. After a short while the assistant came out of the changing and then returned with a number of boxes presumably containing training bras. I started to get bored and started to look at the petticoats hanging up next to my chair. I was amazed at the variety but saw none that were as little girlish as the ones from Mary that I had been given by mum.

“See anything you like” said another assistant who I had not realised had approached me.

“Of course not.”

“What do you mean they’re very pretty?”

“Well they’re for girls not boys.”

“I’m sorry” she said with a smile that belied her comment “I thought you were a tomboy looking at how you’re dressed.” I blushed knowing my clothes bordered on the female side of unisex. I saw mum looking over.

“I hope you’re behaving yourself Daniel?”

“We were just discussing these pretty petticoats” said the assistant unhelpfully.

“You don’t need any more Daniel you’ve got plenty already” said mum disappearing back in to the changing rooms while I just wanted to die.

“So you’ve got plenty of pretty petticoats already, so what does that make you then? As you said boys don’t wear them.” She waited as I tried to come up with a good reason for wearing them rather than the real one that mum made me. “I think the word you’re looking for is sissy” she giggled. I wanted to complain but I had heard the same word used about me for quite a few years not that it made it any less embarrassing. “It’s alright I think sissies are very sweet.”

“But I don’t want to be a sissy, it’s just that mum makes me.”

“Well if you’re not a sissy how often do you wear dresses and all the pretty undies that go with them?” There was a short pause. “As often as that?”

“What do mean I didn’t say when I wore them?”

“Exactly. If it was only occasionally you would have said so but as you tried to avoid answering it’s obviously a lot more often.” I couldn’t think what to say but fortunately another customer wanted some help. “Bye sweety.”

I couldn’t see what was taking so long; when I got clothes it was ‘in to shop’, ‘get correct size’, ‘pay’ and ‘go’. So simple, why couldn’t girls be like that? I could have brought a book to read but as I only had Mary’s old ones to go at that would have made me look even more like a girl. At least she hadn’t made me bring the stupid doll that I had to carry around with me when fully dressed. That was Mary’s fault, as one time I refused to take a doll she was offering me so now I have to carry it everywhere I go when mum has me dressed as a girl.  

There was a fair bit of activity in the changing area being used by mum and Mary but no sign of it ending. Then I heard some loud music in the road outside and went to the window to see what it was. It turned out to be the band from the local barracks marching up the road in their dress uniforms. I was watching and listening when suddenly my ear was grabbed and used to turn me round.

“All I asked you to do was sit on a chair and you can’t even do that.”

“I just wanted to see and hear the band mum.”

“You could have done that from your chair but you can’t even do that simple thing. Well I warned you to behave or I would punish you. But I will give you a choice of punishments, you can either wear dresses and nappies for two weeks and yes I will take you out, everyone likes to see little babies out in public or when we finally finished sorting out Mary you can ask the nice assistant for a bra of your own and if she asks why you can say you’re jealous of Mary.”

“I can’t do that!”

“Then it looks like you’ll be wearing nappies and baby dresses for a fortnight, I know the boys at the park will love seeing you prettily dressed.” Taunts of sissy had been used all through my school life due to the way mum treated me, if they saw me in baby outfits and knowing mum would possibly change my nappy while they watched, would make it far worse but could I possibly get the courage to ask for a bra? “Now sit back on the chair until I call you over” said mum before returning to Mary.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender