Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Billy  (Read 22338 times)

derry

• Super Sissy
Billy
« on: July 25, 2010, 03:13:08 PM »
This story only has the naughty boy in dresses at the very end but it is a lot about a boy being controlled by mostly younger ladies

Billy gets treated like a naughty child

PART ONE

Spanking was NOT a big part of the North Household. Before Anna, the mother, was killed William North could count on the fingers of 1 hand the total number times he had spanked either of his daughters.

Just after Anna’s death everyone understood that things were difficult. Roberta and Stephanie did their best as did William. By this time Roberta was 13. She started feeling that her father was becoming too controlling. She resented it.

One Saturday Daddy had spent a great deal of time cooking a nutritious meal. He had heard that there might be some damage done by junk food. He had thought that Roberta’s yelling, swearing, foot stamping and slamming of doors as well her general bad behavior.

“Dad, why don’t you and Stephanie have this stuff and order a pizza for me. I hate Swedes.”

William tried to be understanding.

“Darling why don’t you just try this? You know the doctor is really worried about your health.”

Roberta said:

“It smells foul; please can I have some proper food?”

They sat around the table for a few minutes. Stephanie, who did not love what she was given, still ate. William ate the healthy (and cheap food) he had cooked. Suddenly Roberta threw the plastic bowl of food at her father and grabbed got up and grabbed a twenty pound note from the sideboard. She then went out and bought a Pizza as well as lots of other junk food for herself.

Over the next six hours William North thought very hard. He came to a decision. Roberta came home. They ate almost in silence. Roberta did kind of say:

“Sorry Dad, I shouldn’t have thrown food at you. But I did NEED proper food.”

William told his daughter of his decision:

“Roberta, I really do love you but you have acted like a VERY naughty child.”      

They ate a bit more. William then explained:

“I really need to make sure that this NEVER happens again. So after tea we are going to your room and I will join you. I am sure you remember what happened when you set fire to the kitchen.”

Roberta remembered her previous spanking. Her parents had told her that she was too young to cook for herself.  She had let a saucepan boil dry and started a fire in the frying pan. Her mother had been rather unwell with flu.

The repeated blows from the hairbrush had hurt like hell. Roberta also remembered that she had not tried to cook again without her parent’s supervision until she was given permission to, at age 11.

“So go to your room NOW!”

“I’m NOT going to let you spank me- I’m 13, I’m NOT a child.”

Roberta was to remember that evening for many years. Her father, five foot four, was able to overpower for the four foot ten, 13 year old. She was told that since she did not want to be spanked in her room she could be spanked in the living room. This meant that Stephanie, then 6, saw her pain and humiliation. Her jeans and knickers came down. Then the hairbrush came down. It hurt like hell. It was incredibly humiliating for a young woman.

There were two other things. Firstly for the year after this incident Roberta was required after school to go to Mrs Peters, who was ‘baby sitting’ Stephanie just after school. However the worst part of it was her father’s statement:

“I treated you like a naughty little girl because you ACTED like a naughty LITTLE girl.”

The worst part of it was that after about a week Roberta realized her father had been right about her acting like a child. She decided to change things.

Several things changed. Over the next 5 years Roberta grew and matured perhaps 10 years worth.  She studied very hard. She also got interested in sports. She grew to be a six-foot, brilliant athlete who was also going to do brilliantly at A Levels.

Sadly her father had changed in other ways. He spent rather less time with his children. He spent many evenings in either in a betting shop or in a pub.

William’s job was repairing older electric devices. He was good at it. He worked in a very male environment at work. He had reasonably good salary. They also allowed the workers a lot of flexibility in what they wore. William North had never been a suit and tie man.

When he was at home William was often very irritable. Sometimes it was because of hangovers or depression relating to money lost in machines at the betting shop. Very often he swore, and stamped his feet and slammed doors.

Roberta largely ignored all this. She did most of the housework. Little Stephanie, now 12, started taking some responsibility. Roberta also liked nice clothes and was planning a holiday some time. So she worked on Thursday and Friday.  She was a waitress at a pancake restaurant.  

At work Roberta was very good at making people happy. She had saved nearly a thousand pounds from her wages and tips in the previous six months.

Roberta knew that Stephanie was too young to be left on her own and also that her father could not be relied on to care for her. However she had made an arrangement with a young lady called Daisy Williams. They shared baby-sitting.

What happened was that Daisy got to go out on Monday and Tuesday. She brought her daughter, Ruby, then 8 months old to Roberta’s home two nights a week. Roberta looked after the little one. Daisy got to have some time to herself. On Thursday and Friday nights Daisy also brought Ruby to Roberta’s and she kept an eye on Stephanie.

Daisy was on Income Support. She did not have much money but she did NEED some time of her own. Daisy was from St Lucia. She loved Patrick, an Irish boy. Sadly her parents hated the idea of her settling down with a white boy. Patrick’s father hated the relationship. So she got almost no help from anyone who was related to her and had to somehow cope with a damp council flat on her own with a beautiful, but sometimes demanding child.

Daisy was a careful person with money. She really wanted the best for Ruby. That meant that Ruby had 100% mother’s milk. When Roberta was looking after Ruby Daisy made sure to express some milk.  One of the ways Daisy was able to save money so she could go to see a movie or go to the cheap shows at a local theatre was that Ruby wore terry nappies.

It all changed one Friday night. Roberta had enjoyed a successful, but very tiring 9-hour shift at the pancake place. They were closing. Suddenly Roberta’s mobile phone went. It was a girl called Tracy, who was in Roberta’s class. Tracy worked at a late night bar on Friday and Saturday nights.

Roberta just managed to save her father from arrest. Tracy had managed to stop him getting into a car- very drunk. For her pains he had gone back into the bar, thrown someone else’s pint onto her dress and also thrown up on her.

Roberta, who had a driving license, was very relieved to get her father home. She hoped that Stephanie had not realized just how badly their father had behaved. A bit after ten, whilst washing the breakfast dishes Roberta suddenly became embarrassed at what had happened to her classmate? She also worried that other girls in her class would hear. So just as she put the Stephanie’s cereal bowl on the draining board she decided to make a call. She expected it to go straight to voicemail. It did not

“Tracy, I was just ringing to say how sorry I am about Dad’s behavior. I am sure he will say sorry when he wakes up. And I will make sure he pays to replace your dress…”

Tracy was surprisingly forgiving:

“Look, drunk customers are part of the job. The thing is I probably listened to him too much. Each time he had another beer he went on about these debt people were trying to sort things out:

‘“They just talked to me like I was a child. They wanted to tell me what to buy and what I could spend on fun. Well I am 44, I do not need someone to tell me what to do with my money.’

“I suppose your Dad’s got some real problems. That’s often why people go to a pub.”

Roberta was relieved that her friend would not be telling her classmates about her father’s disgraceful antics. She also thought how good it was he had not been arrested. Then she thought a bit more. What if Dad had got into the car and killed someone else, or himself.

Then came the first of six really worrying calls. It was the electricity company, and their’s was an all electric house.

“Is Mr William North there?”

“He’s not available.”

“Well please let him know that if the electricity bill is not paid this afternoon we will send people to cut off the electricity on Monday.”

“How much do we owe?”

“Two hundred and seventeen pounds.”

“Where do we pay it?”

The next call was from the Building society. They were three months, twelve hundred pounds in arrears. Her father had ignored earlier letters and attempts at telephoning him. If there were not a substantial payment by Monday they would start court proceedings.

The other calls were from credit card companies. These did not worry Roberta so much. However she did manage to get to her bank, and to the building society before noon. She paid, out of her savings, eight hundred pounds off what was owed for the mortgage and paid for the electricity.

Roberta looked through the bank and credit card statements. A lot of cash had been taken out of both. In addition there were big payments to pubs and to betting shops.

It was nearly five when her father finally came down stairs:

“Daddy, we really have to talk. I got phone calls about the mortgage and the electricity. If I had not paid out of my money we would have been without electricity and on the way to not having a house.

“You’ve got to look at what you spend money on.

William North shook his head:

“Please Bobbi, don’t start talking in that tone. That’s how the “Debt Free’ people spoke. It was bad enough when they talked to me like I was six. I just cannot stand you doing the same.”

He had somehow forgotten that his daughter liked her full name rather than to be called ‘Bobbi’.

“Well father I am sorry if I am saying things in the wrong way but you really MUST change your behavior.”

“I’m NOT a kid!!”

With that he ran out and slammed the door.

Roberta spent the rest of Saturday evening looking at the letter from the ‘Debt Free’ Company and at other household papers. Her father arrived home after midnight. He did not have enough cash to have got drunk- though he had spend forty more pound on gaming machines.

During the night Roberta remembered that awful day five years ago. She knew deep down she had been acting like a spoiled brat. It hurt like hell. The humiliation of Stephanie watching made it all the worse. Maybe there was something else that could have happened but she really knew her father had to do something to change her behavior.

Roberta wished there was some way of changing her father’s behavior. She woke up about 7 am. She was not able to quite get up. She kept remembering her rudeness and the slamming doors when she was 13. The more she thought of it the more her father reminded Roberta of her own spoiled brat days.

A little after eight Roberta went to both the front and back doors. She used the chub lock to make sure they were secure. Actually they probably should have done that anyway to keep the place secure from burglars. She hoped that her precautions would not be necessary. Roberta really hoped that she would not have to take drastic action to bring home to her father how badly he had behaved. He would get one more chance.

Roberta did Daddy’s favorite things for breakfast. It seemed everything was okay.  Just after they had finished eating Roberta addressed her father:

“Daddy, I really do need you to apologize for how you acted yesterday and we really do need to talk about money.”

He got up and yelled:

“We’re not going to have this again. “

He reached the front door. He could not open it. Seconds later his daughter arrived. Roberta then told her father:

“Daddy, 5 years ago you showed me what to do when someone old enough to know better acts like a spoiled child. So you’re coming with me.”

There was a slight struggle but Roberta was strong enough to pull her father into the front room. The struggle to get William North across Roberta North’s knees took a little longer but of course Roberta won. As his trousers came down he guessed what was going to happen.

“Please I’m sorry.”

“You will be.’

“I’m REALLY sorry…”

He said as his underpants came down. Then he saw something.

“Stephanie will see.”

“GOOD!”

Yelled Roberta, as she landed the first blow with the very same heavy wooden hairbrush she had once been spanked with

WHAP! And again WHAP, WHAP!

“Daddy, you acted like a very naughty little boy and this is what happens to naughty little boys…”

“Please…”

Roberta clearly remembered how awful she had felt physically and emotionally when Stephanie had watched her spanking. Actually Roberta would probably not have spanked an actual child.

She really enjoyed it when her father acted like a spanked child crying and kicking his legs pathetically.

The spanking William North received was at least as hard, and lasted rather longer than the one he had inflicted 5 years earlier on Roberta. It was followed by corner time, with trousers and underpants still down. It also had an effect

“Roberta, I did not realize how much I upset you. Let’s talk about it.”

Actually Daddy did not do much talking. He did a lot of listening. He cut up the credit cards and sent them back to the creditors, as the ‘Debt Free’ Company had suggested. Roberta also explained other things:

“You will ask for a second debit card, and give it to me. I will then cut up your debit card. I will make sure that all the bills are paid. You can drive us when we need a lot of shopping but I will get it.

“You will be allowed twenty pounds a week, but remember you have to save up for clothes with that. Some of your stuff really needs to be replaced.”

William also had to accept some other changes. From now on he would be called ‘William’ by his daughters. He would address them as ‘Miss Roberta’ and Miss Stephanie’ certainly NEVER as Bobbi or Steph. He had to be home by five thirty.

He was also told to do at least his share of the chores at home.

For a couple of weeks all seemed kind of okay to Roberta. She had taken control of the money. She showed her father the statements, so he knew she was not taking anything- except for the fifty pounds she was taking to pay her back for the money she had spent on mortgage and the electricity bill.

One Wednesday there was a football match William North really wanted to watch. Stephanie had cooked for the first time. It was lovely. She had used rather a lot of saucepans. They did not finish eating until nearly eight o’clock. Stephanie and Roberta went to their rooms to study. Then Roberta came down stairs for a cup of tea:

“Daddy I told you to wash the dishes first, or it will get hard…”

“But I’ll miss the match…”

“Daddy, you will wash the dishes NOW! You will switch off the television. When you have finished the dishes you will call me. Then you will ask me for a spanking.”

He obeyed.

“Miss Roberta, I was a naughty boy and did not wash the dishes. Will you please spank me?”

“Of course I will and because you were a brave boy and asked nicely it will only be a little spanking.”

Roberta was as good as her word. This spanking only lasted five minutes. However Stephanie still got to watch. And there was still ten minutes worth of corner time.

The next spanking was a bit more humiliating for William. Roberta still baby-sat little Ruby on Monday and Tuesday, even though she no longer needed anyone to watch Stephanie on Thursday or Friday.

One Monday William had yelled at little Ruby to ‘shut up’.  Roberta explained that this was not the right way to talk to a baby for whom crying was natural. Just before Daisy was due to collect her child William repeated the offence.

Three minutes into the spanking the doorbell rang. Roberta said:

“Stephanie, will you let Daisy in. She’ll want to collect Ruby.”

William tried to get up. Roberta held him down.

“But the black girl, she’ll see me, like this.”

“So…”

Whap, WHAP, WHAP!

Roberta again addressed her father across he knees.

“Having Ms Williams see your punishment might help.

“Oh, and after your corner time you can tell her all about why you needed spanking. How you were told not to shout and you did not.”

So Stephanie, Roberta and Daisy had some tea. Daisy fed her little one. This part of the scene had happened a lot over the previous many months- usually with William gambling or drinking miles away.

Daisy did not quite know what to say about the middle-aged man standing in a corner with trousers and underpants around his ankles and a red bottom on clear display. Roberta clarified things

“William will explain what has happened.”

“In the last few months I have acted like a very naughty little boy instead of a grown man. So when I am VERY naughty Miss Roberta treats me like naughty little boys used to be treated.

“Miss Roberta told me that it was not nice to shout at babies when they cried. I did it again. So I really NEEDED a spanking.”

Now this went on for a couple of months. The thing was that William North’s clothes got a bit worse.

One day Roberta talked to her father:

“William, you do know that you have to save up and get new clothes. If you keep going to work like that they might sack you.”

His reply was:

“Oh they’re relaxed about that kind of thing. I just do not have enough money. If you would increase my allowance.”

A few days after that Tracy talked to Roberta. She was very careful not to let anyone know.

“I am quite relieved that I have not seen your Dad in the evenings but Mrs Parker tells me that he drinks most Fridays. She says he either drinks because he has won money on the machines or because he has lost money on the machines. You know the betting shop is right next door.”

Roberta merely said:

“Thanks for telling me.”

Now Roberta was also careful about money.  She bought quite a lot of her clothes at a charity shop. That Friday she went into the Oxfam place and found a really nice looking hat. She also noticed five pairs of Royal blue pairs of short trousers. They looked like they were for a little boy, only a bit bigger.

The volunteer remarked:

“You can have those cheaply. I mean I do not know who we could sell them to.”

PART TWO

It was breakfast time on Saturday. Roberta talked to her father.

“William, we have to talk a bit more about how you handle money. Could you tell me why you have not saved up for new clothes, you should have managed that from your allowance.”

“Well Miss Roberta it is hard. You know that I usually have to eat at a café. You would be amazed how expensive those are. I am sorry. If you could give me a bigger allowance, out of MY wages maybe I could afford it.”

“Is that the only problem?”

“It’s mainly the cost of any decent cafe.”

Roberta stood up. She walked around the table and turned around the chair that her father had been sitting in. She looked right down at him and asked.

“Did you spend ten pounds on buying drinks at lunchtime yesterday. Last week did you spend twenty five pounds on gambling machines?”

“Have you been spying on me?”

“William, will you answer my question?”

“Yes I spent money at the pub and the betting shop, but if the café was cheaper I could buy nice clothes.”

Roberta took her father’s hand and walked him to the door. He allowed the 18 year old to lead him into the street. Stephanie followed. Roberta spoke in a fairly loud and clear voice. Other people in the street much have heard some of what she said.

“William, we have treated you as if you were a 10 year old boy. That’s obviously not right. You are much less mature. Emotionally you are clearly a LITTLE boy. So from now on that is how we are going to treat you Billy

“I am going to invite Daisy and Ruby to lunch. We are going to have toad in the hole and then we are going to have apple crumble and ice cream. However Billy told lies. He told them deliberately. So he shall have something else in his mouth.

“We are going to buy some soap. Stephanie is going to wash your mouth out, just before lunch. Then you will keep the bar of soap in your mouth whilst everyone else eats nice food.”

William North just stayed silent as he was lectured. Roberta told him more of what was going to happen:

“Eight of the twenty pounds a week you got was supposed to be for clothing. Obviously you cannot be trusted to budget for of choose your own clothes.  We will have to buy you some clothes now. That means that until you have paid back the eight pounds you have wasted you will only get eight pounds a week.”

Billy hoped that people did not quite understand the full significance of why his hand was being held so firmly as he was led into the High Street. They stopped outside the Oxfam shop. Stephanie opened the door. Billy was walked in.

“I think that short trousers will suit Billy much better than what he’s wearing.”

Billy was taken into the small changing area in the charity shop. He ended up walking out of the shop in dark blue short trousers and a light blue short-sleeved shirt. Several matching shirts and pairs of short trousers were put into the bag he had to carry in the hand that Roberta was not holding.

Next he was walked to the shoe shop. The fashionable trainers were replaced by sandals and blue socks going up to his knees.

“I have some good news for you Billy, you get your allowance today instead of Monday. “

The 18 year old, who was using very high, heals to emphasize how much she towered over her father.

“The first things you need to buy with your allowance are going to be a flannel and a bar of carbolic soap- because you DO really NEED your mouth to be washed out with soap.”

A lady with an American accent overheard:

“I’d LOVE to mouth soap my husband.”

Roberta explained:

“Billy’s not my husband.”

Stephanie finished the clarification

“Billy’s our Daddy but he acts like a naughty little boy.”

Stephanie took hold of the bag containing Billy’s childish clothes. Roberta held his hand and led him to the relevant parts of Boots. He duly put both carbolic soap and a flannel into his basket and paid. This left him six pounds thirty five pence for the rest of the week.

Billy had been warned what would happen if he did not ask for his punishment. Not only would his mouth be washed out with soap but also Stephanie, Daisy and Roberta would each spank him. He smelled the wonderful food that Roberta and Stephanie were cooking. He set the table. Daisy arrived with her daughter.

Everyone was sat down Roberta was ready to serve. Billy then said what he had to say:

“Miss Stephanie I was a very naughty boy and I kept telling lies. Would you please wash my mouth out with soap?”

Stephanie put a towel around his neck to protect his childish shirt. She vigorously soaped the flannel

“Open up.”

He obeyed. The 12 year old spent three minutes thoroughly scrubbing the inside of her 43 year old father’s mouth with really pungent soap.  Finally she pushed the remainder of the soap in his mouth. He got to watch as the girls tucked into really lovely food.

The afternoon was much nicer for Billy. He was not told to do housework. Instead it was suggested that he go into the garden and play on the swing.  It felt odd for a 43 year old to play on a child’s toy but it was not so bad.

Now something else had happened. Mrs Peters, the woman who had ‘babysat’ Roberta almost up to the age of 15 had moved next door. Mrs Peters’ husband was a Merchant Seaman who was away for very long periods. They had 6-year-old triplets- Gary, Barry and Larry.

There was a gate between the two back gardens. Barry said:

“Can I borrow your swing? You can play with my boat on the pond. “

There was a small pond in the Peters back garden. It had some model sailing boats and a remote controlled electric boat on it.

“Okay, that would be nice.”

Barry played on the swing in Billy’s back garden. Billy kneeled down and tried to set the sails on a sailboat model. The boat pond was huge. All the boys knew that their daddy had a really big boat where he worked on the Ocean.

Billy was a bit bored with playing with the boats. Still it was not as boring as ironing and washing dishes. A little after five he as called in for tea. He ate with his daughters. It was not exiting but it tasted MUCH nicer than carbolic soap.

Billy went into the garden again after tea. Stephanie and Mrs Peters kept an eye on the boys. Then at just after half past seven Roberta went out and shouted to her father:

“Billy, you’ve got to come in. Your bedtime is eight o’clock.”

This was the first time that he had been given a ‘bedtime’.

“Let me just see if my boat wins the race with Gary.”

“NOW Billy, you don’t want to be naughty do you?”

William North did not fancy another spanking so he obeyed his daughter. He was unhappy when he saw the ‘Bob the Builder’ pajamas that had been bought for him. Still he did what he was told. The door and the curtains were closed to make it easier for him to get to bed.

A little after 11 he heard his daughters talking. It was clear that 12-year-old Stephanie had a much more flexible bedtime than her father

It felt strange to Billy spending his weekend Sunday with 6 year olds. Still this seemed better than doing all the housework. It was a nasty shock when he was called in at half past five- because he had teatime and then bedtime at seven because he had work the next day.

The next day Gary proudly told the adult who was playing with him and his brothers

“Our bed time is eight o’clock on school nights and nine thirty and Friday and Saturday.”

Billy felt very conspicuous going to work in his ‘little boy’ short trousers and short-sleeved shirt. Still nobody actually said anything.

That Wednesday was Billy’s 44th birthday. Roberta had telephoned his boss and explained that a surprise party was arranged.

The food that was prepared for Billy was a bit childish but it was nice. He was surprised, but not 100% upset to find out that his main gift was a train set. He was less pleased when he saw his other present. His bedroom had been redecorated. Wallpaper with pictures of cars and airplanes been put on the wall, along with a couple of Barney the Dinosaur posters.

Just before he went to work on Thursday morning Billy said:

“I do not have any money for lunch. Can I borrow some?”

Stephanie had an answer. She made two peanut butter and jam sandwiches. That lunchtime he went as far as he could from his colleagues and ate in a park. He hoped they did not know about his childish lunch.

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Billy
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 06:55:22 AM »
Moved post:

derry

Posted: 25 Jul 2010 03:13 pm    Post subject: Billy part 3+4

PART THREE

The next Saturday was Stephanie’s 13th birthday. Her gifts included a new computer and some very grown up clothes. Roberta also had another gift:

“Stephanie, you are a very mature person. You are clearly a woman rather than a little girl. I think that you do not need a babysitter. I have talked to Mrs Peters. She says you are mature enough to baby-sit Gary, Larry and Barry. I think that you are old enough to baby-sit Billy.

“Mrs Peters does not think that spanking is the right thing for her sons. So you should NOT spank her boys. However if Billy is naughty you SHOULD spank him.

“Now I am going to be away for quite a lot of the time. You can call me on my mobile phone. I know you are not as strong as me. If Billy needs to be spanked you should spank him and make a note of it. Then when I come home I will spank him.

“If Billy gets difficult about a spanking please give me a call. Then I will come home and spank him. Then he will get ANOTHER spanking at the time I would have come home if naughtiness had not interrupted my trip.”

Billy spent the weekend much as he did the previous one. It was quite nice having Gary, Larry and Barry visit and play with him in his room with the train set. Actually Mrs Peters quite liked the lovely train set as well.

On Monday Roberta drove away. She was going to spend the week looking at different Universities. She had made sure to do all the shopping that was needed. Billy had asked:

“How am I going to get to work?”

Roberta gave him an Oyster card.

“You can get the 97b Bus. It will take you all the way to your work and all the way home. By the way I do NOT think that LITTLE boys should be driving. When I am home I may drive Billy to work but he must NEVER touch the car keys.

“Oh and I have changed the insurance. You are NOT insured to drive this car. The POLICE would think that Billy was naughty if he drives this car.”

Billy had kind of got used to people at work seeing him in short pants at work. There were the odd comments and giggles. On the bus nobody said anything but lots or people looked closely at him and seemed to whisper.

When he drove Billy had cursed the bus lane. Now the 97b went very fast. He arrived home at only a quarter past five. Unknown to Billy, Stephanie had been busy.

A year or so earlier Stephanie had experienced a weight problem. One of the reasons her father had bought her overalls was that they showed it off and had indeed encouraged her to do more exercise and to eat less.

She no longer needed the overalls. Stephanie was worried that her father might damage the nice shirts and short pants when he played outside. She had an idea. She adapted her old overalls. She cut off most of the legs and neatly hemmed them.

Stephanie smiled to herself. She thought it might change her father from looking like he was maybe 8 to perhaps a 4 year old. Stephanie was pleased when the doorbell rang (Billy was no longer allowed a door key.)

“Billy, I’ve got some new clothes for you. I think this and a t-shirt would be much better for playtime. Now run along and get changed.”

Billy looked at the overalls. He too thought that would make him look younger. He took the overalls his 13 year old daughter gave him, ran up stairs slammed his bedroom door.

Stephanie thought for a few minutes. She then knew what she had to do. She went to the drawer in the living room with the big heavy hairbrush. She walked upstairs and opened her father’s bedroom door. He was lying on his bed.

“Billy, it is naughty to disobey your babysitter. You know what you have to ask when you have been naughty.”

For a few seconds Billy just lay on the bed reading a newspaper. Stephanie knew she had to assert her authority. She talked quietly.

“I am going to count to ten. Then I will call Miss Roberta. I think she will be VERY cross if she has to handle your disobedience.”

“One, two…”

Then Stephanie speeded up her counting.

“Three-four-five-six-seven-eight, nine…”

Then she paused for half a second. She took her mobile phone out of her handbag. She had achieved the desired effect. Her father said:

“Miss Stephanie, Billy has been very naughty. Will you please spank him?”

Stephanie smiled.

“Of course I will, stand up for a minute child.”

Billy stood up. Stephanie pulled down his short trousers. Then she pulled down his cartoon-covered underpants. Billy was a little confused when she turned him around. She sat on his bed, with the wall supporting her back. Actually it was because Stephanie was left handed.

Billy was embarrassed that a girl who was clearly smaller than he was could force him to submit to, and indeed request, a spanking. He decided not to cry. Billy achieved the objective of avoiding tears and babyish bawling. However there was more pain than he expected. His left buttock had not been hardened to Roberta and other girls’ spanks.

Stephanie was disappointed that her spanking had not got her Daddy to cry. She decided to add to his punishment. Once she was finished she said:

“Now you can stand in the corner for fifteen minutes and then get ready for bed. You will not be playing with the boys and you will not be having supper. You will be in bed by six.”

William North thought about resisting this latest humiliation, bed at six. On the other hand if he were naughty again he feared that he would provoke his barely teenaged daughter to call in help from her much stronger big sister.

Just after six there was a knock on the back door. Gary had a question:

“Can Billy come out to play?”

“No Billy has been naughty.”

“Has he been given a time out?”

“Sort of, I spanked him, stood him in the corner and sent him to bed without his tea.””

Stephanie talked quite loudly. Her father heard the conversation.

The next day Billy again experienced stares on the bus as he wore short trousers. It would not have been so bad if he wore trainers, people might have thought with athletic type shoes he was going jogging. As it was, with the sandals, he looked like an overgrown little boy.

Even though Stephanie’s spanking was not as painful as Roberta’s he did not want to repeat it. Especially as he remembered he could expect a spanking from his 18 year old at the weekend when she returned home.

So, as soon as Stephanie let him in, Billy obediently put on the childish overalls and went out in the garden to join Larry, Gary and Barry. The 6 year olds were looking forward to their 7th birthday a month away. They wore long trousers and could look like they were nearly ready for secondary school. Billy’s outfit looked like he was nearly ready for nursery school.

Mrs Peters did not believe in spanking. Neither did the boys’ father. However they knew that other some boys, and a couple of girls, in their class were spanked by their parents. They were curious but had not asked class mates about it.

Billy was seen as different by the boys. So for the next few days, although Billy was able to play on the swing and the boating pond, his playmates wanted to talk about one topic:

“Does spanking hurt?

“Does Aunt Stephanie pull down your trousers?

“Does she pull down your underpants?”

“Does she just use her hand?

“Do you ever cry?”

The worst part was when Billy talked about Stephanie and Daisy watching Roberta’s heaviest spanking.

“I cried my eyes out, especially when Miss Stephanie giggled at my red bottom.”

Billy actually cried as he talked about it. Barry was sorry for the big little boy. Sadly Larry and Gary laughed at this reaction.

A few weeks earlier there was a telephone message from Great Aunt Edith. She would be visiting London. Could she visit? Stephanie returned the call. She somehow forgot all about it.

That Saturday morning Roberta arrived home. Stephanie told her about how Billy had disobeyed and that she had been forced to spank him. Roberta reminded her father of what had been said:

“Please Miss Roberta, would you spank me. I was very naughty and disobeyed Miss Stephanie. I need a spanking from a bigger girl so it will really hurt.”

Billy had thought that he would get used to spanking. However his right bottom had not been hit for nearly 10 days. It REALLY hurt when Roberta whapped it. This time Daisy had held his hands so that he could not struggle during the spanking. He found he was kicking as well as crying. It felt really childish.

He carried on crying as he was stood in the corner with his shorts and underpants around his ankles. Stephanie had talked to her friend Julia. Julia had not believed that her Stephanie had invited her friend.

Stephanie was actually a bit disappointed that Julia was not there to watch the actual spanking. Still she ran to the door wanting her friend to see her daddy’s red behind. Unfortunately it was not Julia. It was great Aunt Edith.

Actually Edith did not look like the stereotype of a great aunt. She was 48 but looked younger. The girls had quite liked her on the few occasions they had met her. Billy had not.

Women in Edith’s family had been strongly feminist for many generations. It was a particular kind of feminism. Edith really liked one Suffragette slogan:

“Votes for Women, Chastity for men.”

Now there were elements of women’s Liberation who were hedonist and were into a lot of SEXUAL experiment. That was not Edith’s choice. She, and her older friend Milly who had recently died, felt that sex (gay or straight) should be kept both private and monogamous. She also had a puritanical attitude to some other things, like gambling and drinking.

It totally horrified Edith to see what, at first, looked like a sexual scene with young teenagers and her adult nephew. Roberta told the whole story.

Billy had to stand in the corner showing his red bottom whilst Roberta told her great aunt about how badly he had behaved. How he had drunk a lot and would have driven away from the car. Aunt Edith also listened to how Billy’s gambling had nearly meant that they had electricity cut off and might even have been homeless.

“So we decided that Daddy really could not behave as a responsible adult. And then I remembered how well certain spankings had worked on me when I was exceptionally childish.”

Edith listened and thought. Finally she explained what she felt. She really did like the idea of young women taking control of things.

“Millie and I never had children. Millie might have thought of looking for a sperm donor, if she had not got so ill so young. I do not think that I would spank a little boy or a little girl. However I think spanking is a WONDERFUL way of dealing with an adult male who acts like a spoiled brat.

“I am going to be staying at the Drummonds Hotel for the next few weeks. Next time Billy needs a trip over someone’s knees, please let me know. I am sure it would help him to remember not to be so naughty.”

Billy felt even worse. He had always thought that his American based aunt was a bit fierce. This was a really awful idea. Somehow he could not help himself as he said, audibly

“Bitch.”

Edith thought for half a second and then talked to her nephew:

“Calling me a lady dog was naughty in two ways. You meant to use a foul word, which is unkind. Also it is not nice to canines. Queen and Duchess were some of the best friends Millie and I ever had and they were dogs, who happened to be girls.”

Billy was told that he could wait until the next day to have his punishment. He was told what it would be.

PART FOUR

Billy somehow managed to enjoy playing in the gardens. He liked being on the swing and also going into next door’s garden and playing with the boys’ toy boat pond. He was also happy to let them join him with the train set in his bedroom.

Billy found that Barry knew a lot more about the toy trains than he did. He somehow forgot that he was a grown man. He also forgot what was due to happen later on Sunday afternoon.

At just after five Billy was really enjoying watching his sail boat race across the small pond. Stephanie walked across to the neighbor garden.

“Billy, you’ve got to come home and get ready for Great Aunt Edith.”

Billy carried on playing. Stephanie put her hand in his. Now the 13 year old would not have been able to physically overpower her father but her gesture caused the 44 year old in overalls to get up and follow her.

Billy got undressed. He had his bath. Some people like spankings. Billy did NOT like pain. He felt a deep humiliation at the fact that his daughters had so totally taken over the household. He also felt ashamed that he had indeed misbehaved in rather childish ways.

Billy came downstairs in his pajamas, with pictures of teddy bears on them. Stephanie, Great Aunt Edith and Miss Roberta were all waiting for him. The curtains had been closed. The lights were rather brighter than he expected. He also saw some objects he did not at first recognize.

Stephanie explained:

“Daddy, Billy you are going to be famous. LOTS of people will see your spanking on the internet.”

This was one thing William North felt he could not tolerate

“Take that camera away.”

He walked towards the camera. Roberta was bigger and stronger than her father. She also knew many techniques for unarmed combat. Stephanie guided the camera to show how the adult male was overpowered by his teenaged daughter. Jessica had a question

“Are you going to take your punishment like a big boy? Are you going to ask for your spanking and let us show other naughty boys what happens when they are bad?”

“No I’m not.”

“So much the worse for you.”

Roberta stayed on her father’s back for half a minute as she firmly fastened his hands behind his back. With her father now helpless she was able to lift him onto her knees as she sat on the comfortable armless chair.

“You can’t, not for other people to see. Please…”

Roberta took no more notice of his protests than a 1950s mother would take of disobedient 7 year old at spanking time. As it happened the sound quality of the microphone was very good. You could hear the whap, whap whap…

In a couple of minutes Billy’s articulate protests gave way to babyish bawling as he struggled and kicked.

For twenty minutes after Roberta’s spanking Billy was ordered into the corner with his ‘jammy pants still down. He thought it was over. Roberta then explained.

“Now Aunt Edith is going to spank the other half of your bottom. This is your punishment for not asking for a spanking and acting like a big boy. Next weekend you will get another spanking for using a naughty word and little Stephanie will wash your mouth out with soap.”

By this time, despite knowing that he was being recorded for a web cast Billy did not resist. As a 12 year old he had already been spanked by Aunt Edith. He knew it would hurt. Still he submitted to it.

Now Stephanie (perhaps a little naughtily) had found out about web sites designed for older people. She was able to arrange for people to pay to watch her father’s spanking. Now this particular little video presentation proved VERY popular. Various people who liked this kind of thing shared their interest. Usually the movies on the net were very badly acted. This was different. It looked like the person who was being spanked REALLY did not want it. (As of course was the case.)

Roberta found other things about the net. She very carefully planned her father’s punishment for early the following Saturday evening. It would be a time when the maximum number of people could see the live show

For the next week Billy did his job from 9-5. From 5.20 when he got home until half past eight when he got home he took the bus Billy was treated as a little boy, a little younger than the triplets nearing their 7th birthday.

The boys next door knew that Billy’s bedtime was earlier than theirs. He was an okay playmate. Their mother did not really want the boys out on their own. She sort of thought that actually Billy was an adult. She assumed her boys were safe. (Which they were, but mainly because Stephanie was very responsible and would not have let them do anything dangerous.)

Billy liked the game aspect of his treatment. Still it was not worth the loss of freedom and the risk of being spanked. It hurt his bottom. It also hurt him deep inside.

Just after five on Saturday Billy let Stephanie lead him away from the fun game in the garden. He had his bath and put on his childish pajamas. He walked downstairs. He saw the camera but knew what he had to do.

“I was a very naughty boy. I used a really bad word. Miss Jessica and Aunt Edith would you please spank me and Miss Stephanie will you please wash my dirty mouth out with strong soap.”

He handed over the hairbrush to his daughter. Roberta sat down. He went across her knees. She pulled down his pajama bottoms and then started spanking.

“Big boys don’t think it's clever to use bad words do they?"

Remarked Roberta as she started landing the brush, whap WHAP, WHAP,

WHAP!

After fifteen minutes the tearful 44 year old went into the corner. The camera pointed at the very red right side of his bum. Then he heard Stephanie:

“By the way Billy 7023 people are looking at your sore bottom. How does it feel to be a star?”

Following fifteen minutes in the corner Billy took his position across his great aunt’s knees. He cried and kicked like a helpless little child. Thousands of people enjoyed his pain and shame.

Finally Bill knelt down. A plastic apron was placed over him. The web cam did not take a picture of Stephanie’s face. It did show her hands really thoroughly soaping the washcloth.

“Open up Billy, Daddy’s been a bad boy and he needs all those naughty words to be scrubbed out.”

The camera showed that the 13 year old’s small hand was able to reach in and totally scrub the inside of her father’s mouth. Then there was more corner time. This time mirrors had been carefully arranged. One mirror allowed people to see that there was the cake of carbolic soap in the guy’s mouth. Others enabled Billy to see just how red his bottom had been made.

The microphone caught the women’s discussion as they ate their nice meal, knowing that the foul tasting mouth was in the delinquent’s mouth.

Whilst searching the web to see what they could do to make yet more out of her father’s punishment Roberta found out that there was a shop, open on Saturday mornings quite nearby which sold cots, baby reins and High Chairs in their father’s size.

At the time she did not think much about that. Nor was she all that interested when Daisy, who had started working at a pharmacy told her about a big error:

“We got this large supply of incontinence pads. The trouble is nobody wants to buy them because they are just so like baby pampers.”

Daisy had made an arrangement with another lady with a baby. She would care for Thomas on Monday and Tuesday. Margaret would care for Ruby on Friday and Saturday. They would both be much better off than they were on Income Support, but would still have lots of time with their babies.

Betty

• Administrator
Billy
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 06:57:42 AM »
Moved post:

derry

Posted: 25 Jul 2010 03:18 pm    Post subject: Billy Part 5 +6    

PART FIVE

Billy managed to do his job. For the rest of the time he was treated like a little boy. In some ways Barry, Gary and Larry seemed to be given more autonomy at home than he was. Stephanie made sure to supervise him very closely

In some ways it was nice not to have so many responsibilities. Naturally he did all he could to please his daughter. For 3 weeks he managed to avoid further spankings or mouth soapings.

Then one Friday morning Billy was tempted to be a little naughty. He saw a twenty-pound note that Stephanie had seemed to have forgotten. He put it in the pocket of his short trousers. In the event he was VERY naughty

That lunchtime Billy went into the betting shop. He won quite a lot of money. He did not go home that evening. He drank a lot and bought lots of other people drinks. By 8 at night he was in a dreadful state.

Luckily Roberta was back home. So when Tracy phoned she was able to drive her father home. It was very difficult and embarrassing getting him into the car. Before she got him into the car he had wet himself.

Billy had reached the tired stage of his drunkenness. He did not resist being put into his pajamas. Stephanie talked to Roberta about how they should deal with him. The older sister agreed it.

So the web camera was pointed connected to the computer and recorded Billy’s sleep. It recorded the moment he soaked his teddy bear covered ‘jammies.

At just after 10am Roberta pulled open the curtains. Billy was woken up. He felt awful. His daughter addressed him:

“Somebody’s very wet. I think we need a proper bath.”

Billy was very confused. He smelled and saw what he had done. Roberta was wearing a waterproof apron and very little else,

“What’s going on?”

Asked the 44 year old.

“Billy’s going to be bathed, he really needs it.”

Roberta was able to pick up her father. As she did so she told him:

“Stephanie has run your bath.”

It felt very strange to have his daughter removing his soggy pjs. It was also odd to be put into the bath and to have someone else scrubbing him. It was at once nice but humiliating. The bath lasted about 15 minutes. The next thing was a shock.

“Billy needs a shave.”

Now Billy’s face did not grow hair very quickly

“No I don’t, and I can shave my own face.”

“It’s not your face than needs shaving.”

Roberta soaped her father’s chest. Then Stephanie proceeded to shave his chest.

“Babies don’t have hair here, unless they are baby gorillas.”

Remarked the 13 year old.

“Or down there.”

Roberta spread shaving soap around a very delicate area.

“No please, I’m not a baby”

“Well does this look like a big boy’s pajamas or a baby’s?”

Asked Roberta as she waved his pajamas over his face. Then Stephanie started shaving a different part of her father’s body

“We’ll be very careful.”

Billy tried to be very still.

After this shaving Roberta picked up her father. Stephanie walked down the stairs ahead. Billy was laid onto a soft plastic pad on the sofa. Aunt Edith was there. His aunt lifted Billy’s head and gave him a small cup of liquid. He hated it but could not resist drinking it. She then addressed her nephew.

“This is called ‘sober up’- you should be fully aware of what is going on now.”

Billy was kind of aware. He saw the camera pointing at him. Roberta pulled Billy’s legs right over his body. Edith, in her American accent explained.

“This is called ‘The Diaper position’ it is very good for spanking- and after last night I think someone needs a spanking.”

For the next twenty minutes Stephanie and Edith spanked Billy. With Roberta holding his legs he could not even kick to resist the shameful punishment. Very soon Billy was crying a lot.

After the spanking was over Billy expected some corner time. He was in for a surprise. It was Stephanie who addressed her tearful father:

“Now ‘the diaper position’ is also of course very good for putting nappies on babies or people who act like babies.”

Edith handed her grand niece a large disposable nappy. Stephanie put it under her father’s bottom. She rubbed in some cream and added some talc-um powder. Then she taped the nappy into position.

Next Billy found himself being dressed. He did not resist. Firstly mittens were put on his hands making him helpless. Next came woolen booties on his feet. Finally came what the younger girls called a ‘baby vest’ and Edith called a ‘diaper shirt’. The garment was short sleeved. It sort of covered his nappy but did not make it totally invisible.

At this stage the girls did not have all they needed for caring for the larger baby. So they had to sit him in an ordinary chair. However he was firmly strapped in place so he was not at risk of falling and hurting himself, or doing anything of his own accord.

Edith, Stephanie and Roberta enjoyed a very full breakfast starting with cereal followed by a cooked course and toast. Billy was spooned fed 8 jars of the blandest possible baby food. A mirror had been arranged so that Billy could see his face and the bib that had been put on him. It had a little message- ‘nappies suit big babies’. He could also see that his face had quite a lot of baby food on it, as did his bib.

Between the spoon-feeding Billy was given a pint of milk, one of water and another of juice. About two thirds of the way through the long breakfast Billy said:

“I need the toilet.”

It was Edith answered who answered him.

“So Billy wants to go to the bathroom, that’s fine. BABIES go to the bathroom in their diapers”

Pretty soon Billy was very uncomfortable. Still he managed to hold on. He did not want to think that they would actually make him USE his nappy.

A little after 11 a van arrived. It was to be the first of several deliveries from the special shop that Stephanie had found on the Internet. Breakfast was over. So Billy did not need to use his mouth. The large dummy that was one of the deliveries was forced into position and taped there. It totally filled Billy’s mouth.

The next arrival was a swing, looking liked a baby swing but much larger. It was taken into the back garden, as was Billy. Stephanie gently pushed the swing the amount it would normally be safe for a toddler.

Barry, Gary and Larry came through the gate to use the larger swing. Stephanie explained:

“Billy has been acting like a baby, so it is safest to treat him like one.”

Barry asked:

“Will he p-ss in his nappy?”

“Well before he had the nappy Billy did a wee on his trousers and another on his pajamas.”

For the next two hours Billy was left alone with the three boys who were now 7 years old. They played on the big swing. They pushed Billy a bit. They concentrated a lot of effort at looking at his nappy.

Billy did get a few breaks from this. Several times Roberta or Stephanie came out. They wanted him to see the new furniture that had arrived. The first item was a large High Chair with straps. Then came a playpen. It was the netting kind shaped like a lobster pot. However there was a second part that could be clipped on. It would be seven foot tall. Billy could see that he would be totally trapped if he were in it. Finally parts for a cot arrived.

Holly and the boys were invited to have lunch. Billy was strapped into the High Chair. By this time you could see that his nappy was wet. Billy got fed boring baby food whilst Roberta, Stephanie Holly and her boys had a nice dinner.

After lunch the Holly and the boys left. It was Billy’s change time. The curtains were drawn. However Billy was well aware that some thousands of people would get to watch his change time through the magic of the Internet.

It was very humiliating for the 44 years old to see his 13-year-old daughter picking up the heavy soggy nappy. He submitted to being taped into a clean diaper.

A little after his nappy change Billy was carried upstairs. He saw the large playpen. The pen was almost as tall as Billy was. As soon as he had been lifted into the childish confinement a further part clipped in place. It was now over seven foot tall. Billy was still helpless because of the mittens. He was also effectively gagged by his dummy.

Barry, Gary and Larry were taken into Billy’s bedroom. They got to play with his train set. Billy sat in the playpen with just a rattle and a teddy bear to play with.

Billy was not too surprised that his bedtime, or rather cot time, was now 6.30pm. He was strapped in. He had been given a very big feed of milk before he was put into bed. He had a ‘diaper doubler’ slipped under his main adult disposable nappy. He was also put into plastic pants. His new pajamas were of the childish footed variety. He was strapped into the cot. He wet himself before he fell asleep. The worst part was that he found himself wetting his nappy some more when he was asleep.

Billy was left in his pajamas and very wet nappies when Roberta picked him up and carried him downstairs. He was strapped into the High Chair. Stephanie had some ‘good news’ for him.

“Daisy has invited you to Ruby’s 1st birthday party.”

PART SIX

Billy submitted having his nappy changed and being dressed. Again he was put into a ‘diaper shirt’. It showed off his nappy. His playpen was brought down stairs. DVDs of ‘Teletubbies’ were put on and he was left with the choice of entertaining himself with this very childish show or of playing with his rattle.

At least the boys were not there to see him.

Billy’s lunch was not that full. Stephanie explained:

“Billy is going to have a proper meal when he goes to Ruby’s birthday party.”

During his spoon feeding Billy wet his nappy. Roberta noticed. She then explained to her father:

“I think that your nappy change can wait until we reach Daisy’s home.”

Billy was then put into the overalls, which went over his baby vest. Stephanie then showed him a couple of other childish objects.

“If Billy is not a good baby and keeps hold of Miss Roberta’s hand we can always put him in baby reins. Oh and we can always give baby a dummy if he tries to talk with big boy words.”

Usually the most convenient way of getting to Daisy’s home would be to take a bus. It was more than two miles away. However that Sunday afternoon Roberta took hold of her father’s hand.

Billy would have looked a bit odd wearing his overall with short pants, sandals and ankle socks. He looked odder with his daughter holding his hand. Roberta wore her highest of high heal shoes and put her hair right up in a bun. This made her seem to tower over her daddy.

Daisy opened her front door. Billy was walked into the living room. There were four other parents and four other toddlers aged 10 to 14 months. Ruby was clearly enjoying her party.

Also at the party were Tracy and four other bar maids from the pub Billy used to go to. Stephanie undid her father’s overalls and replaced the sandals with booties. He was, of course, already in mittens, which made him unable to use his hands. Then Roberta put her father onto his tummy:

“I think babies crawl. And I think that Billy is going to act like a proper baby.”

For about 10 minutes Billy crawled around. There were three little girls toddling about and two little boys crawled.

Then Daisy checked on her daughter:

“I think it is time for Ruby’s nappy to be changed.”

Stephanie addressed her father:

“I think that someone else’s nappy needs to be dealt with.”

Daisy put Ruby onto a change mat. Roberta put a plastic sheet onto the floor. Roberta turned her father onto his back.

Thirteen-year-old Stephanie undid the poppers on her 44-year-old father’s baby vest. At the same time Daisy pulled down Ruby’s tights. As she untapped her 1 year old daughter’s nappy Ruby remarked:

“Someone’s a little Miss Waterworks.”

As Stephanie untapped her father’s very soggy nappy she mentioned:

“Someone else is a BIG Master waterworks.”

Billy started to cry. It got worse when Tracy added:

“Your daddy’s got a cute LITTLE tinkle thing.”

Billy was given lots of bottle feedings. These were special feeds. He soaked his nappy three times more and had to be changed. Usually it happened that he was laid next to an actual toddler at change time,

At half past five Billy realized something was going to happen:

“I REALLY need the toilet.

Roberta explained:

“But babies go in their nappies.”

Billy shouted:

“But you don’t understand, I need a sh-t.”

Stephanie said:

“Babies should not use grown up words and Billy should not use naughty words. I think someone’s going to get a mouth soaping when he gets home.”

A few minutes later his bowels gave up. Ruby said:

“Big baba stinky.”

As the 44 year old lay down in the bathroom and had his dirty nappy untapped Billy thought that nothing could be worse. But he overheard:

“Ruby’s going to pooh.”

Daisy said:

“Lets put Ruby on the potty.”

After he was taken back to the party Daisy explained:

“Ruby’s not big enough to be potty trained but sometimes you can avoid dirty nappies.”

Then she looked right down at the crawling figure of Billy and asked:

“Wasn’t Ruby clever to go in the potty instead of a nappy?”

The room was full of laughter except for Billy who again cried. Roberta had some news for her father.

“I believe that your work is very near here. You do get breaks at work. That means you can wear nappies to work. Daisy will change you.”

At that point Billy was put into his overalls and Roberta walked him home. Billy’s baby bath was filmed for the net. The mouth soaping was also put onto the web site. It was especially shaming because the only item of clothing he had for his mouth soaping was the nappy.

The next morning Billy was got ready for work. Stephanie had changed his very wet overnight nappy just after she spoon fed his breakfast. Overnight he wore a diaper doubler and plastic pants. He was a bit surprised that plastic pants and extra absorbent padding was also put on him. Next came the ‘baby vest’/ ‘diaper shirt’

Finally he was put into the overalls, with the short trousers. However there had been a changed. The buttons, which had previously secured the straps, had been replaced by carefully disguised locks.

“Daisy has a key and can undress you if your nappy needs to be changed.”

It had been pretty embarrassing taking the bus to work is short pants. The overalls looked even more childish. Billy was also concerned that people might notice the bulge of his nappies.

Billy’s ordinary work was a bit fiddly. He found it hard to keep control of his bladder whilst doing his little repairs. However his nappy remained dry until after 11. He did not drink anything at his break. Still by lunchtime Billy had to walk to Daisy’s and ask for a nappy change.

Billy had to wait until after Ruby’s nappy was changed before his turn. Ruby insisted that as soon as he came in he wore the special mittens. After the nappy change he was sat next to the one year old. Daisy smiled as she fed the two infants in turn. Ruby was fed with a teaspoon. The spoon she used for the 44-year-old infant was much bigger. His face and bib got covered,

His was left in that that state when Daisy gave him his bottle feedings

Ruby took a photograph of Billy’s face before she washed it and removed the bib.

He knew he would have to submit to being locked into his overalls before he could get back to work. By the time he reached the workshop his doubled diapers were already a bit damp. He was very glad when he had his break and was able to be changed by the young single mother.

Billy was relieved that his nappy changes that week were not put onto the Internet. Unfortunately he still had an audience. Stephanie had invited lots of her school friends to join in teasing her father. He had to submit to six different young ladies spoon-feeding him, giggling and changing him.

On Tuesday and again on Thursday Billy left for his lunch break a bit early. This was because he had dirty nappies.

Roberta had a solution to guarantee that Billy never had stinky nappies when at work. Just before he was put into his crib Billy was given suppositories. He had two diaper doubles and two pairs of plastic pants.

Oh and at just after six AM his dirty nappy was changed. Then he saw the new arrangement. A tube was pushed into his bottom and he was given an enema. Again he was given two pairs of plastic pants, a nappy and two doublers.

A little later in the summer Roberta had some news for her father:

“With a bit of help from the internet we have been able to pay off your debts. We have decided to move. We will be right next door to Aunt Edith. She has moved in with lovely lady who has three little girls aged 4, 6 and 10.

“I’ll tell you what. You won’t have to wear disposable nappies or baby vests anymore after we move.”

Betty

• Administrator
Billy
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 06:59:45 AM »
Moved post:

derry

Posted: 25 Jul 2010 03:24 pm    Post subject: Billy Part 7

PART SEVEN

Billy had signed Blank piece of paper when Roberta told him to. It was given to his employer late in the afternoon one Friday. Roberta and Stephanie met him. They took him by his hands and walked him to Daisy.

Billy was aware of his heavy wet nappies under his overalls. He always found nappy changes unpleasant and humiliating. But he also found the soggy bulky baby wear was horrid.

As he expected Daisy undid his overalls, after she had changed baby Ruby. The next thing was a shock. The ‘child’ now wore just a baby vest which showed off his nappies. Roberta fitted a set of reins over him. Stephanie pushed mittens onto his hands. The mittened hands were clipped to the front of his reins.

Stephanie walked about two paces ahead of Billy. Roberta was just behind Billy holding his reins. She wore very high heels and had her hair right up. She did look a lot taller than her short father.

Daisy pushed Ruby in a push chair and walked next to Billy.

The path they walked on was public but was not much used. They walked was over two miles. It took nearly an hour. Three times they passed people with dogs. Each time Bill was terrified that folk would see what he was wearing. One lady took a very long look, and must have seen that he had a diaper shirt and wet diapers but she said nothing.

His Aunt Edith and her friend Martha greeted them. So did their three daughters. Caroline, Susan and Andrea were all wearing overalls.

He saw a table set. It had two high chairs on it. Daisy took Ruby upstairs. She announced surprisingly loudly.

“Andra goed n the big girl potty.”

Martha aged 6, announce:

“The big boy goed in his nappies.

Roberta announced something:

“I think that Billy needs to be DRESSED for dinner. So we will go next door.”

They walked into the back garden. There was a gate to the next door. Roberta held his reins.

“Now you can look at your new bedroom.”

He saw it. There was a large cot, with a lid. The wall paper was pink and white with girlish decorations. He also saw the changing table. He could see the straps on it.

His aunt Edith had followed them. Roberta undid his reins and lifted him onto the large padded table.

“You said I did not have to wear nappies.”

Roberta smiled as she talked to her dad:

“I promised you would not have to wear DISPOSABLE nappies. These are like the ones Andrea USED to use.”

Roberta strapped him down. He did not resist as his plastic pants and soggy disposables were removed. Something happened when the 48 year old aunt washed him.

“BABY must really LOVE being diapered.”

There was a smile on Edith’ face as she commented on his little man standing to attention.

Roberta then talked to her father.

“Your little man is getting in the way with your nappy change. This may hurt a little…”

Roberta held a spray. She pointed it at Billy hairless special area. She turned on the spray. He yelped,

“Or it might hurt a LOT.”

Billy saw and felt lots of layers of very bulky white toweling material being firmly fastened around his rear. Next came his panties. These were pink tinted and frilly and decorated.

Roberta then opened the wardrobe.

“We promised you would not have to wear baby vests.”

He saw the pink and white frilly frock.

Dinner was very humiliating. His short frock really showed off his nappies. The little girls laughed. Little Andrea managed to feed herself without making too much of a mess. Stephanie, Roberta, Caroline 4, Martha 6 and Susan, 10 managed to fill his face with unpleasant tasting liquidized food. A lot got onto his face and .

Edith informed Billy about the rest of his life.

“My Mom said that girls should wear the pants. She never let me have dolls. I was a disappointed little girl. With all the money from people looking at you I can afford to be Martha’s housewife. I can help with Stephanie and the girls and have a big doll I can play with for the rest of my life.”

The next day Billy was taken to a hairdresser. She put his hair into toddler curls just like Andrea’s. He was glad that his pinafore, jumper style dress was longer. It was also good that he only wore one nappy.

Edith helped Roberta and Stephanie bath him. After the bath is private area was again sprayed. After that a piece of pink flesh colored plastic was tightly fitted. His little man was not going to stand up again except when the girls wanted it to.

He lived nappily ever after.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender