Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Cure  (Read 34446 times)

DaraJaney

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
The Cure
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2010, 03:34:55 PM »
At the end of the two years he was fully qualified in Home Economics, Dress Making, Deportment and Secretarial Skills and little else.  â€śLady Kilmore has agreed to talk to us about taking you on as a maid”, his Aunt told Gary.  His jaw dropped.  â€śIt’s a great opportunity, she is widely respected.”

For the visit, to help convince Lady Kilmore, Gary was dressed in a corset, black seamed stockings, four-inch heels, a black maid’s uniform with a single layer of netting underneath, a white apron and white cap.

They were shown in to Lady Kilmore’s lounge.  Gary stood there as Lady Kilmore looked him up and down.  â€śI really don’t need another maid”, she said.  â€śBut could you take her on as a kind of apprentice for the experience?” his Aunt asked.  â€śJust for bed, board and her maid’s clothes.”  Gary glared at his Aunt.  â€śThen when one of your regular maids leaves, you have an instant replacement.”

“But it could be years before any of them leave!” she warned.  His Aunt just looked at her.  â€śVery well”, Lady Kilmore sighed, “I’ll take her on without pay until one of the others leaves.”

Gary was distraught.  He looked at his Aunt in disbelief.  â€śExcuse me for a moment”, Lady Kilmore said leaving the room.  Gary pleaded with his Aunt.  â€śIt’s very hard to get work right now”, she explained.

Lady Kilmore returned and they cut off the conversation.  â€śMy son is a lawyer and has drawn up this contract.  It states that she will work free for me until such time as a position becomes vacant and then I guarantee to employ her for a minimum of the same period of time.”  Gary was shocked.  â€śThat looks fine”, his Aunt said handing him the pen to sign.  Gary realised that if he signed this he might end up being a maid for years and years.  There was no opportunity to argue.  He signed.

His Aunt left and Gary stood in front of Lady Kilmore fiddling with his apron nervously.  He was most uncomfortable in his corset, stockings and high-heels but there seemed no way out of it.  He was going to be wearing these for the foreseeable future.

“I can’t think of anything for you to do right now.  I have a guest in about an hour so you stand there in the corner and wait until I need you.”

Gary stood aching in his high heels for an hour.  When the guest arrived he was dispatched to bring tea from the kitchen.  When he delivered the tray, he returned to his corner and stood.  The ladies continued their conversation.  About an hour later Lady Kilmore told him to fetch a notepad.  He did so and returned to his position.

When the guest left Lady Kilmore spoke to him.  â€śI guess that’s probably all I will have for you most of the time.  You’ll be largely for show.”  She looked him up and down.  â€śI’ll have to get you a more attractive attire.”

The next day Gary’s new uniform was left into his room.  It was a pink lace-trimmed uniform.  It was clear that he had to wear the corset to fit into it.  There were mixed pink and white petticoats to go under the dress and pink panties with four rows of lace.  When he put the uniform on the dress and petticoats only barely cover his panties.  There was a white fluffy suspender belt.  The suspender straps were lace trimmed and there were pink bows on the clips.  They were clearly meant to be seen.  His white stockings were lace-topped, seamed and had a pink bow on the front top.  He had a devil of a time getting his seams straight in the restrictive corset.  His shoes were pink six-inch heeled.  He applied copious make-up and was ready to go.

He entered the lounge and tottered across in front of Lady Kilmore.  She stood up and walked around him.  She carefully examined his seams.  â€śNot bad.  Right, that’s your uniform for six days a week anyway.  Now curtsey.”

Gary cringed.  He curtsied, stumbling a little in the extra high-heels.  Stand over there opposite the mirror and practice that until you get it right.

She sat down and Gary faced the mirror and curtsied repeatedly.  After about five minutes she allowed him to stop and instructed him to stand in the corner.  â€śNow you are to curtsey whenever I enter or leave the room or speak to you.”  Gary nodded.  She waited for him to realise.  After about ten seconds he curtsied.  â€śYou also curtsey whenever anyone else enters the room or indeed whenever you encounter anybody else at any time, including the other maids.  You are the most junior person hear so you curtsey to everybody else.  Understood?”  Gary nodded.

“Fine.  Now I’ll have a guest in a couple of hours.”  She returned to her newspaper.  Gary tried to steady himself in the six-inch heels.  He wobbled a few times.  How was he going to be able to stand there for two hours like that?

<ends>

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender