Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Broken Promise.  (Read 20648 times)

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Broken Promise.
« on: September 16, 2010, 06:51:34 PM »
What had he done, why did he agree to her stupid deal in the first place. He’d be a laughing stock if anyone found out, and a whole week to go. There he was, a thirty year old man sitting in a great big babies high chair in the kitchen, pinned into a thick nappy, dressed as a baby girl, suc-king a dummy, waiting for his wife to return.

Sometime ago his wife had found one of his nappies and a pair of plastic pants. After she had quizzed him about them he had confessed all about his secret baby life and his desire to wear nappies. She was shocked to say the least and threatened to leave him if he didn’t mend his weird ways and bin anything relating to his fetish. He had promised that he would and would not replace them. To make sure, she told him to put on a nappy and plastic pants and to allow her to photograph him. She drew up a contract that basically detailed that he enjoyed being a baby, but would no longer play any baby games behind her back, putting his baby days behind him, as they should be. If he failed to do this, or if it was found that he had broken the contract he would agree to a divorce, or submit to his wife’s every command for a period of one week, no matter what that command entailed.

He signed the contract, and along with the photo’s this was deposited in a safety deposit box at the bank, which only his wife had access too.

Life went on for about 6 months and he tried to deny his fetish, but would occasionally wrap one of their large white towels around his butt and pin it on as a pretend nappy to satisfy his cravings. About this time he had to go on a business trip to San Jose, and he new he couldn’t pass up the opportunity to visit an AB supplier he had seen on the internet out there. He emailed an order to them and arranged to collect the goods himself.

He travelled over a couple of days early, to allow himself time to clear any jet lag, was his story. As soon as he cleared the airport he headed down to the supplier. He found the address without to much trouble and went in. The owners were really good, and had his order ready. A dozen terry nappies with big nappy pins, a dummy, a onesie, and a babygro, several pairs of plastic pants. Snap-ons in white and clear, pull-ons in pastel pink and yellow, frilly pink on white and vice versa and also some nursery print in pink and yellow as well.

He spent two weeks in Sanjose spending every opportunity wearing a nappy. When he got back home it was mid afternoon, so he had time to stash his baby gear in the loft before Tracey got in. He was very careful about the times he would take it out and play baby so as not to get found out. After about a year, he had also purchased a couple of baby girl outfits. Simple baby dresses with matching frilly baby pants, bonnets, mittens and booties. His layette was becoming hard to conceal, and he boarded the loft floor explaining that it would make storage better up there. What he was actually doing was making secret compartments under the flooring to hide his baby clothes.

It was about 18 months after they had made the deal when he came home to find an envelope pinned to the front door. He went inside, opened the envelope and jumped as he opened up the two pieces of paper that it contained. One was the contract they had drawn up and the other was a letter and a set of instructions from his wife, which read,

Dear Stuart,

Despite our contract and your promises not to buy anymore of your pathetic baby gear. I see you have decided to lie to me and start your baby games again. I have discovered ALL of what can only be described as your baby layette and I am therefore invoking our contract. Remember, the choice is o either pack up and get out, or agree to what ever I demand for a week.

If you agree to the second option then you must follow the instructions overleaf and be ready when I return, between 7 and 10 tonight. Otherwise the embarrassing photographs of you in your nappy get posted to a few colleagues.

Love Tracey.

Stuart turned the page over and scanned the instructions.

1.   Drink the contents of the flask on the lounge table, use video camera to record this.

2.   Remove clothing that you have on and lock it in the suitcase in the lounge.

3.   Go to the bathroom use the immac hair removal cream to remove ALL body hair from arms, legs, torso and your nappy area. I’m sure you’ll know what that covers.

4.   Bath using baby bubble bath and other baby toiletries.

5.   After bath rub baby oil all over body.

6.   Talc whole body.

7.   Go into our bedroom and put on all the baby clothes you see laid out for you. Make sure you use plenty of baby powder on your nappy area.

8.   Go into the kitchen and get into your high chair.

9.   Strap yourself in using the waist and crotch straps, make sure they’re nice and tight, I don’t want you to fall out.

10.   Clip the tray in place.

11.   Eat the bowl of baby food and the two bottles of baby formula.

12.   As soon as you finish for tea you should immediately start suc-king your dummy, and make sure it’s in your mouth from then until I return.

Remember that I maybe home at anytime between 7 and 10 and I want all these instructions completed by the time I return.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Broken Promise.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 06:52:49 PM »
Stuart checked his watch, 6 o’clock. Well, he wasn’t going to give up the house, so he decided to play along. He could always back out later tonight, after he’d had a chance to talk to her.

On the lounge table was a pint of orange liquid. He tasted it, not to bad, so taking a deep breath he downed the pint in one. Next he stripped and locked his clothes in the suitcase. When he got to the bathroom and saw the hair removal cream he paused, well, no one will see except Tracey and me. He began to spread a thick coat over all of his areas of body hair. He felt a mild burning, but after 5 minutes he began to scrape the cream off with the tool provided. It took another 10 minutes before he was quite literally as smooth as a baby. He noted the time, 40 minutes to go. Tracey was bound to be back on the dot just to catch him out. He quickly bathed as instructed and felt nervous excitement with all the babyish smells surrounding him. Baby oil and talc were next before he headed for the bedroom. He recognised the yellow baby girl outfit laid out, two of his terry nappies, and his baby bib and his pink dummy.

He folded the nappy and placing the liner on it he lowered his behind on to the nappy and lay down. He rubbed zinc and castor oil cream onto his nappy area and followed this with plenty more talc. Then he quickly pinned on his thick nappies. He was getting carried away, praying that Tracey was finally going to play baby games with him, wow. Next he pulled on a pair of his yellow plastic pants and then the yellow and white frilly pants. These covered the whole of his nappy and he loved them, they were so frilly and babyish. Next a pair of baby socks with lace frills on the ankle and his yellow booties. He stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. He was very turned on but new time was short. He slipped the frilly under slip over his head and revelled in the pure baby softness of it. He grabbed the baby dress and pulled it over his head too, smoothing it over the slip before fastening the three buttons at the back of the neck. The bib and bonnet were next and finally the mittens. The cuffs had bands sewn into each one, but Stuart couldn’t work out why they had been modified, they didn’t even have the elastic, which used to keep them nice and snug, but easy to remove.

He grabbed the dummy and hung it around his neck before posing in front of the bedroom mirror, He rubbed the front his nappy with excitement, but stopped from going to far by the need to complete the list in instructions.

In the Kitchen was an adult high chair, pink with a padded seat and backrest. The plastic covering was a nursery print and was obviously for easy washing. The chair was next to the table, which had the tray and the baby foods for him. The bottles of milk were in bottle warmers ready for him.

He climbed into the chair which, like a proper baby chair, kept his feet well clear of the ground, and did up the harness. He snapped the waist bands into the lock on the crotch strap and pulled them tight. It felt great, and he was feeling turned on. He grabbed the tray, but as he did so he felt his wrist straps bind to it. The tray was metallic and the wrist straps must have had magnets in them. Well he thought, that won’t hold me and he snapped the tray in place. The magnets were quite strong and he had to give his arms a strong tug to free them. As he did he felt the wrist straps tighten, and realised that he had just locked himself into his mittens. Due to their design he would not be able to use his hands for fiddley operations, such as undoing buttons and nappy pins. He was now trapped in his baby outfit, only a second person could release him.

It was 10 to seven and the bowl of baby food looked huge. He heard a car pull up outside and assumed it was Tracey, ready to burst through the door at 7. He grabbed the bowl with both his hands and started to wolf down the gloop. The taste was none too pleasant but he kept shovelling it in. In his efforts he spilt it several times down his bib, but by 5 to seven it was finished. Next he grabbed the two bottles of milk and started to nurse. At 7 o’clock he had only finished one, and on hearing a car door slam he began to panic and quickly started on the second. He now also felt the urge to pee and having to drink more liquid only seemed to increase the urgency. By 5 past 7 had had finished and slumped in the high chair. He managed several big belches before he collected himself together. His stomach was bloated and the tightness of the harness was causing his bladder to hurt. He tried to remove the tray but it was somehow locked in place. Next he forced his hands down to the harness lock, but he now realised that there was no way to release it. The pressure in his bladder was finally too much and he relaxed and soaked his nappy. He loved the feeling when he wet his nappies and by the time he had finished he was feeling very hot. He began to rub the front of his sissy pants, it didn’t take him long before a different liquid was gushing into the waiting terry.

Then all he could do is sit there and wait, he popped his dummy into his mouth and waited for Tracey. By half 9 he was tired and the soggy nappy was uncomfortable. He imagined how he must look now, a sissy baby who has voluntarily imprisoned himself into this ridiculous position. He felt the urge to pee again and almost immediately started to flood his nappy again. He was shocked, he had actually lost control that time. His mind thought back to the first drink he had and he wondered what it had been.

But the warm wet nappy had aroused him again and he pushed his hand between his frilly baby pants and his plastic yellow pair and began to rub again. The sound of the plastic rubbing and rustling had him exploding again in minutes.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Broken Promise.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 06:54:04 PM »
“Well, see Jackie, he really does love his nappies and baby clothes. He opened his eyes to see Tracey and her best friend Jackie standing in the doorway, the video camera still running. He just stared at them speechless.

Tracey smiled and walked over to him. Well, I see you decided to stay and be my baby slave, good. Now let me make this clear from the start, this is not going to be fun, for you anyway. The thought of pandering to your pathetic fetish turns me right off, but as you can see, it can be used to my benefit.

I have booked next week off work for you and from now until a week Monday you will be in nappies 24 hours a day, and will be treated as the baby you want to be. You will also do all the house chores such as cleaning, tidying and ironing. Jackie is going to stay with us and help with the cooking and feeding you, as well as your general baby care. From now on you will call me Mummy and Jackie Nanny.  Any rebellion will be treated with a spanking and maybe even being thrown out on to the street to fend for yourself. I’m sure I have enough evidence to facilitate a quick divorce. Maybe even get you assigned to a mental institution for regression therapy.

Now, you first job is to pleasure Nanny and myself. But using the only method babies can, by using you suc-ky little mouth. Now when I release you I want you to crawl into the lounge and ask Nanny Jackie if you can pleasure her. I will be in when I’ve finished up stairs.

He knew he had no choice and nodded his acceptance. Tracey released a catch and the tray slid off, next she placed an electric key over the harness lock and the three straps fell away. He slid to the floor and crawled into the lounge. Jackie was reclining on one of the lounge chairs, her legs apart and her skirt hanging just over her knees. Her lace panties hung from the index finger of her right hand.

“Well well baby Stuy, imagine being turned on by a wet nappy, have you got something to ask me”

“Err can I pleasure you Nanny”

“Only if you ask me in a nice baby girl voice to match your sissy outfit”

He hung his head and then looking at her he gently said

“Pleath nanny, can ickle baby stuy do nithe thingth for nanny pleath”

“That’s better. Now come here and get to work.”

He crawled over to her and worked his way up under her skirt and began to kiss and lick is new nanny. She began to moan soft delicate moans and he promptly stiffened under his nappy. She told him to be more gentle and make it last. He obeyed and was a good 15 minutes before she clasped his head between her thighs and started to come, squirting her juices into his face. He started to pull away but she said

“Whoa there baby, make sure I’m nice and clean down there before you go”

He returned and gently llicked her clean once more. At this point Tracey came in and sat down, she also reclined in an armchair with her knees apart. Stuart turned towards her and again asked his sissy question.

“Pleath Mummy can baby Stuy do nithe thingth for Mummy, Please”

She lay back and Stuart worked his way slowly up her inner thigh. He worked gently and she also let out little moans and sighs, the frills around his baby bonnet tickle her sensitive areas. Suddenly he felt a familiar twinge in his bladder followed by a warm dampness spreading over his nappy. He paused as he tried to work out the true implications. A sharp smack on the head snapped him back to his task.

“I didn’t say you could stop did I” said Tracey.

Jackie kneeled behind him and thrust a hand between his legs and felt the front of his nappy, oh dear, I think baby has had another accident. He continued his task while his wife’s friend mocked his lack of control and Tracey was soon covering his face in her juices. Once more he had to make sure she was nice and clean before he was allowed to back off.

Well done baby, now I think it’s time for a clean nappy and baby bye byes. Now follow nanny up to your room. ‘Your room’ he thought, surely his room was her room as well. He crawled behind nanny, but she headed for the spare room instead of the master bedroom. As she opened the door he gasped in shock. There before him was a fully equipped nursery, but all in adult sizes. Come on baby, in you come, Nanny’s got to change that soggy nappy.

She ushered him up onto the changing table. He sat there stunned by the world of babyness the he was now sitting in while Jackie undressed him down to his nappy and baby pants.

“My, what cute baby panties, lie down so nanny can get them off.”

She pushed him back and lifted his legs up and removed both pairs of baby pants. She studied the nappy,

“Well I can see you’ve had a lot of practice at putting nappies on. But I bet this is the first time you remember having someone else put one on you.”

She was right, he’d often dreamt of this moment, but now it was hear he was dreading it.

“Baby has really wet his nappy hasn’t he. It looks like it’s a good job he’s wearing a nappy, cos he hasn’t asked to use the toilet once tonight. I guess you really do love being a baby. Now hold still while nanny gets these nappy pins out…..There, now off with baby’s dirty nappy and into the nappy pale. Look, it has ‘Baby Stuy’s Dirty Nappies’ written on it. When there’s enough you’ll be able to wash them and hang them up to dry, and judging by that last nappy that won’t be long, hey babykins”

Tracey entered the room and approached the changing table. They turned him over and then fastened a strap over his back and legs.

“Now then Stuy. When we came in tonight, we caught you being very naughty. Babies aren’t allowed to play with their winkies. The only thing that comes out of a baby’s winkie is baby wetties. So I’m going to have to spank baby to teach you a lesson.”

With that she began to spank his bare bottom very hard. She gave him 50 smacks and by the time she had finished he was crying freely and his bottom was glowing red and very sore.

“Now then, I hope that we won’t be finding any more naughty messes in baby’s nappy. Baby’s nappy is for wee wees and poo poos only”

With that Tracey left the room and he was released and turned over and Jackie creamed and powdered him. Then she took two more terry nappies and folded them, she then folded a third length ways and placed it on the other two as a soaker, lastly she placed a real baby nappy on those to act as a liner. She sprinkled more baby powder onto the wad of nappies and pushing his legs back she positioned them under his bottom. She lowered his legs and quickly and efficiently pinned the nappies on him. Next she pulled out a pair of pink plastic pants and began to work them up his legs and over the bulky nappy. After she had checked all the loose edges were contained within the plastic pants. She stepped back and laughed.

“You look so stupid, 28 years after you mummy took you out of nappies, here you are, in a nursery wearing a thick terry nappy and girlish pink baby pants, ready for all your baby messes. No wonder Tracey has turned to me for satisfaction. Yes, she prefers to share her bed with me now, not some pathetic excuse for a man. A man who gets kicks from wearing nappies and wetting and messing them. This week is going to be great fun, for us. What Tracey doesn’t know is that I’m going to make sure that by the end of the week you are at least wetting like a real baby. You will have no control at all. The best thing though, is that Tracey will think your doing it on purpose, just so you can keep wearing nappies. In fact you won’t dare NOT to wear a nappy as you know your going to wet yourself before too long”

With that she pulled a pink fleecy sleeper from the cupboard and started to dress him in it. Unlike normal sleepers, this one had a zip in the back, rather than poppers up the legs. Once the arms and legs were fitted, she rolled him over and did the zipper up. Finally she secured the zipper shut with a small padlock that went through the zipper and the rings on the collar. This meant that it was impossible for the wearer to remove the sleeper, and thus deny all access to his nappies. With fitted mittens and feet he was totally babified. She smacked his puffed up bottom

“Who’s gotta big baby nappy on den, hmmm. Baby is already for beddie byes. Come on, into your cot so you’re ready for mummy when she gets here with baby’s night time bottle”

Stuart was still in a daze, a woman he’d only met socially had just changed his wet nappy, and was now putting him in a baby’s cot, and he was letting her.

He lay down in the cot and Tracey walked in holding a fresh baby bottle of milk. She looked at her husband, dressed as a one year old baby. Then she pushed the nipple into his mouth and pulled up the cot side.

“Do you feel like a little baby now, just like you wanted, or do you feel like a pathetic 30 year old man who would rather pull himself off into a great big nappy than make love with his wife. Drink up quickly nappy boy and you will sleep much better. Sleep tight, and try not to mess you nappy too much, I wouldn’t want you to get a nappy rash”

Stuart was mortified. They had chosen their words well and had destroyed the illusion he had of being a cute baby for them. With that the two of them left the room, closing and locking the door behind them. Stuart drank the formula and as he drifted off to sleep he once again wet his nappy.

He was woken in the early hours by a strange feeling. Something was rubbing his bottom, but he was alone. Oh my god, he thought, he was messing his nappy. He had almost done it completely in his sleep, his panic induced another wetting. What was going on, he had never wet in his sleep, and certainly could not remember ever messing himself. He pumped a full load of soft mush into the seat of his nappy, causing it to move up between his legs and just touch his balls. He began to realise that Tracey and Jackie were dead serious about him being a baby, and there were another 7 days to go.

With this thought he slowly drifted off to sleep again.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Broken Promise.
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 06:54:51 PM »
He was woken in the morning by Jackie, pushing the nipple of a fresh bottle of formula into his mouth.

“Drink this baby while I get your bath ready, it smells like you need it. I can’t imagine how Tracey let you share a bed with her if you wake up in this condition every morning”

He lay there drinking his milk and squirming about in his wet and messy nappy. Normally he would consider himself to be in heaven, but with a week left and at the mercy of the two women he had a sense of foreboding.

Tracey came in and helped him over to the changing table and removed the sleeper. He lay down wearing just the fouled nappy and baby pants. She parted his legs and grabbed the seat of his nappy and massaged it, pushing the sticky mush against his bottom. He started to get an erection and Jackie looked at him with disgust.

“What on earth did I see in you? Is the man I married lying in front of me getting turned on by a messy nappy. I wonder how you’ll feel about wearing nappies by the end of this week.”

With that she started to pull the plastic pants off and remove his nappy. She dropped both items in to his nappy pale and ushered him into the bathroom. She sat him in the bath and washed him thoroughly before returning him to the nursery.

“Now, let’s get you dressed for the day.”

First a thick terry nappy was pinned on followed by a pair of yellow plastic pants. Next was a short yellow baby dress with mittens and booties.

“Right, time for breakfast, Jackie offered to make you something very special to help for feel like a real baby.”

Something inside him new whatever it was, it would contain something to speed up the loss of control of his bowels and bladder. If he’d known how much bulk fibre she’d put in his meal last night he’d have been even more concerned. The constant feed of diuretics in his bottles would ensure that he would need to pee often. When they got down to the kitchen Jackie was waiting by the high chair. His dress only half covered his bulging nappy and Jackie stared at it and laughed.

“Well I see we have a nice clean nappy on, I wonder how long it will stay clean. Come on, into the high chair, I’ve got a nice big bowl of rusks for you”

They strapped him into the chair and snapped the tray on before tying a bib around his neck. Tracey then began to feed him his breakfast. Jackie had mixed in a large quantity bulk fibre and some castor oil. By lunchtime he would have a very big accident. Jackie turned on the tap and began to rinse out some cups. The sound of the running water had the desired effect and Stuart began to flood his nappy. He tried not to give his accident away, but he was clearly distracted by the event and Tracey pushed a hand under the tray and grabbed his crotch.

“Well would you believe it? He’s only had that nappy on for 15 minutes and he’s soaked it already. I think baby loves being in wet nappies. That’s good, cos she’s going to be in wet nappies a lot this week.

She carried on feeding him until the bowl was finished and he was feeling very full. A bottle of formula was pushed into his mouth and he slowly began to force its contents down. He was then released and ordered to crawl up to the nursery. He was ushered into his playpen and told to lie on his back. Tracey gave him another bottle of formula and they left the room. He heard the shower running and closed his eyes while he gently suc-kled on his bottle.

Suddenly he felt a hand on the front of his nappy. He opened his eyes to see Jackie wearing only her silky pink bra and lace knickers. Her hair was down and she looked stunning. He became erect instantly and revelled under her spell. Her hand moved faster and his ears were filled with the sound of the plastic pants rustling, and the warm wet nappy felt great against his raging hard on.

“Come on baby, make wetties for nanny in your big baby nappy”

Bang on queue he began to squirt his load into the wet nappy. Jackie left him as he squirmed about and nursed on his bottle.

About 10 minutes later Tracey came in, dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. Jackie’s having a shower now, so I’ll change you nappy ready to go shopping.

He gulped, remembering what she had said the night before. But it wasn’t his fault, Jackie had done it. But why didn’t he try to stop her. Oh god, not another spanking, maybe she wouldn’t notice. He climbed onto the changing table and was stripped to his baby pants and nappy.

“Lie down baby, let mummy get these plastic pants off. Good girl. Now how about this nappy”

She undid the pins and pulled the front down. She examined the front and easily saw the fresh seaman. She didn’t let on, but simply dropped the nappy onto the panties. She cleaned his front and then told him to turn over so she could clean his bottom. His heart was racing, but it looked as though he had got away with it. Suddenly she pulled the back strap across him and secured him to the table. Next she picked up the nappy and the baby pants and stood in front of him. Showing him his fresh release she said

“I see baby hasn’t learned her lesson. Well, I warned you”

“But it wasn’t me it….”

A sharp slap across his face shut him up. She pushed the front of the nappy under his face, his lips were only inches away from his own juice. Then she pulled the back of the nappy over the top of his head and pinned each side loosely. She then pulled the baby pants over his head as well, trapping the fouled nappy in place.

“Now baby, all men seem to think women enjoy the taste, so, as you are now a female, I think it’s only right that you should taste it as well.”

With that she pushed the back of his head and so forced his mouth into the fouled nappy. Then she began to dish out another 50 smacks on his bottom. Each smack caused him to gasp, and the effect was that he was forced to swallow at least some of his own fluids. Again, by the time it was over he was crying like a baby.

She removed the nappy and cleaned him up with a warm flannel before pinning him into another thick nappy ready to dress him for the day.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender