Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Gender Equalization Plan  (Read 18618 times)

JamieBoyBoy

• Ballerina
Gender Equalization Plan
« on: November 29, 2010, 11:29:48 PM »
Hi, trying something new... no time for a 'real' story, so here's something really short that I can type 'on the fly' and add to in short bursts as I get time.  Hope somebody enjoys it.

GEP in Schools; We Knew It Was Coming

So read the headline in the newspaper that morning, a welcome or not-so-welcome bit of news, depending upon your age, sex, and proclivities.  Families all over Harmony County were reading the paper that morning, some choking on their coffee, some smiling with pleasure that the new Feminine Rule Party had taken over the state. 

The FRP had indeed swept the nation, and its leader was firmly ensconsed in the White House; changes were on the way, and this was one of the first tangible ones.

Let's visit a few families as they absorb this news.

Mrs. Davison and her two children were gathered at the table, finishing off breakfast and discussing this very headline.

"I guess I got no choice, huh, Mom?" Asked a sullen 10 year old James, picking at his toast.  He didn't relish the new uniform rules at school at all.  The little shorts that looked strangely like skirts, which his sister called "Skorts" or some silly thing; and it was fall, so he would have to show up at school on Monday in  a pair of tights, too!  He'd only worn those when riding his bike or under pants on cold days.  His friend's Dad told him back at the turn of the millenium, boys never wore them at all, but James was used to them to a degree, but for school he was to wear the same ones as the girls did.... fine, see-through White ones that looked so delicate and soft he just KNEW he wouldn't be able to play properly in them.  James was worried his skinny legs would show him to be the weak boy he was, rather than the tough he tried to portray most of the time.

"No, you certainly don't, Jamie", his mom answered.  She was the only one he let call him that girlish, diminutive name.    "You will be presenting yourself as a proper little boy from now on, like that nice Francis boy across the way.  His mummy has tamed him right properly, just like the President's son!" Her eyes went dreamy thinking of the feminized preteen two houses down across the street, a gymnastics and ballet-boy through and through, with a properly modern mother who knew how to raise a boy in these 2050's. 

"He's barely bigger than me, Mother; shall I loan him some of my clothing for now?" Danielle inquired, her 9 year old little legs dangling in the air as she sat at the kitchen table.

"Perhaps for today Dear, but I'm going shopping this afternoon, now that we know for sure Jamie will be dressing nicely from now on.  Run upstairs and find a nice pair of pretty knee-socks and a tunic for your 'big' brother, will you honey?"

James frowned at his bowl of cereal and made noises of discontent, earning a gentle cuff upside the back of his head from his mom.  "None of that, child.  You will adapt, like it or not!" She warned.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender