Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Ashley's Babysitter  (Read 67094 times)

Floodingpants and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jemina004

• Princess
Re: Ashley's Babysitter
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 04:38:31 PM »
As Emily lead him into the bathroom, Ash immediately noticed that Emily had used some of the bubbles that his mother put in the bath once a week as a treat for him. He felt a tinge of pleasure at the thought of playing with the bubbles as Emily pulled the nightie over his head and took off his wet pampers. He shyly covered his pen-is once more as Emily led him into the bath.

"Don't worry, sweetie. The temperature's mild. I know babies have very sensitive skin." Emily said with a smile.

Ash blushed and blew a few bubbles into the air as Emily picked up a washcloth and added a generous amount of the baby soap his mother used. The fact that his mother insisted on giving him daily baths with the same baby soap she'd always used on Ash had kept his skin very soft and smooth. It was something that Emily noticed immediately.

"Wow, I give baths to my 3 year old sister and her skin isn't even as soft as yours." Emily remarked with surprise.

Emily got up and looked at the medicine cabinet next to the sink. An entire shelf was reserved for the products Ash's mother used on him, and she scanned it with wonder.

"Baby lotion, baby moisturizing cream. Well, now I know why your skin is so soft. Oh my god, I recognize this. This is a rectal thermometer!" Emily said with glee, raising it in the air.

Ash blushed very deeply and looked away from Emily. She giggled for a bit, then looked at Ash with a little more sympathy. Her laughs died down and she put the thermometer back.

"Well, maybe next time." Emily said with a kinder air.

Emily picked up the baby lotion and looked at the direction tab. Ash could have told her how his mother used it, but decided to let his babysitter figure it out. She read it out loud with a smile on her face.

"'For use after bathing to soften your baby's skin'. Sounds fun!" Emily announced, smiling.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 04:41:33 PM »
That was a little short, so here's the next part!

Emily returned to the tub and lathered up the washcloth again. She began the process of bathing Ash, but this was a different kind of bath than Ash usually had. His mother was very efficient at bathing him now and had it down to a science. But Emily seemed intent on washing him slowly and thoroughly.

She used the washcloth behind Ash's ears, his neck, his chest, under his arms, and then moved down to his legs, starting with his toes. Ash blushed more and more as Emily traveled further up his legs, moving the washcloth past his knees and up his thighs. Ash's little pen-is was quite hard at this point and he was looking forward to Emily touching it. But first she decided to make sure his butthole was squeaky clean. Ash squirmed in the bath as she pushed a finger behind the washcloth into his butt, then worked it slowly from side to side.

Ash was relieved when Emily moved onto his tiny balls. She moved the washcloth gently over them and grinned when she felt how small they still were.

"Boys shoot out stuff from their pen-ises, but the stuff is made here. Except these aren't making any yet. Maybe in a few years, sweetie." Emily said with a teasing tone.

Emily then moved the washcloth over to his pen-is, but very softly and slowly. Ash wanted her to touch it like she had before and whined at the unsatisfying contact.

"Do you want me to keep being your babysitter, sweetie?" Emily asked while keeping up the teasingly slow pace of her touching.

"Yes!" Ash immediately answered.

"Well, you'll need to tell your mommy that you want me to babysit you again." Emily instructed slowly.

"I will! I will!" Ash said quickly.

"And you'll have to make it more fun for me. I like dressing you up in cute girly clothes. Ask her to buy you more dresses." Emily said with a smile.

"O-Okay!" Ash agreed readily. He would have agreed to practically anything to get Emily to touch his pen-is like she did before.

"And tell her you love the color pink. You want everything pink; your diapers, your dresses, your room, everything." Emily said, grinning as she began to stroke the very small length of Ash's pen-is.

"O-Okay! Please, Emily!" Ash begged in his best whine.

Ash squirmed in the bath as Emily finally began to stroke his pen-is in a satisfying way. She used two fingers to cover Ash's pen-is with the washcloth and moved them up and down quickly. In less than 10 seconds Ash felt his little pen-is spasm and gasped at the very pleasurable feeling from it. But if Emily understood that his pen-is had gotten too sensitive after that, she gave no sign because she didn't slow down.

"Please stop, stop!" Ash begged in a tone that was far different than his earlier whine.

"Oh, did you finish, sweetie? It's a little hard to tell." Emily said with a laugh as she raised the washcloth to show there was nothing on it.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 09:48:29 PM »
New chapter!

"Now that that's out of the way, it's time for some shampoo." Emily said lightly as she grabbed the baby shampoo off the side of the tub.

"It says "No more tears", but I want you to keep your eyes closed anyway, okay sweetie?" Emily instructed as she uncapped the bottle.

Ash closed his eyes immediately and squirmed slightly at the cold feeling of the shampoo gel being poured onto his head. The feeling of Emily's fingers lathering the shampoo into his hair however, was much more pleasant.

"Your hair is so soft, sweetie. Why don't you grow it out? You could have long blonde hair just like your mommy." Emily said encouragingly as she continued to lather Ash's hair.

Aunt Sara often said the same thing to Ash. She would brush his hair and bemoan how short it was. Maybe growing his hair out wouldn't be such a bad thing.

"Okay, sweetie, time to rinse." Emily said as she stood up.

Ash still had his eyes closed tightly, but he recognized the sound of Emily taking out the detachable shower head from above him. After a second or two, a warm jet of water fell on his head to rinse the shampoo away, aided by Emily's fingers. Soon his hair was free of shampoo and the jet of water had stopped, but Ash kept his eyes closed until Emily said it okay to open them.

"All done, sweetie! You can open your eyes now." Emily instructed him warmly.

Ash opened his eyes to see Emily standing up in front of the tub and holding up a fluffy white towel. She motion him to stand up and step out of the tub, which he did quickly. Emily then wrapped him in the towel and picked up a separate one to start drying off his wet hair. Ash wrapped himself in the towel gratefully as the water on his body began to cool. After drying his hair, Emily then rubbed the towel over every inch of Ash's body. After he was completely dry, Emily dropped both towels into the hamper next to the sink. Ash was no longer wet or cold, but he still naked in front of Emily and quickly covered his pen-is with his hands.

"Let's try that baby lotion, shall we?" Emily said to Ash, her eyes twinkling.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2017, 10:40:05 PM »
Ash fidgeted as Emily opened the bottle of lotion and poured some of the creamy liquid onto her hands. His mother only used the lotion once a week, and in fact had just used it on him last night. But he doubted Emily would be dissuaded from wanting to use it on Ash herself.

Emily spread lotion onto Ash's cheeks and forehead and worked in it gently with circular motions. She did the same with his neck, his shoulders and his arms. Ash's chest and tummy were already very soft, so she skipped them. She turned Ash around and applied the lotion to his back, but skipped his butt. Because of his diapers and frequent application of baby powder, Ash's butt was as soft as any real baby's. She then rubbed more lotion onto his legs.

The feeling of Emily's fingers rubbing in the lotion was pleasant, but the closer her fingers got to Ash's thighs, the more his pen-is responded. Ash decided to beg Emily to touch it again. After all, once he was diapered again, he wouldn't get another chance for a long time.

"Emily, can you please please touch my pen-is?" Ash begged in his best whine.

"Again? I just rubbed it a few minutes ago." Emily said with a shake of her head.

"I know, but it's sticking out again." Ash said blushingly, removing his hands to show that his pen-is was indeed hard.

Emily smiled wryly and squeezed out more lotion onto her fingers. She reached down to grasp Ash's tiny pen-is with two fingers and slowly stroked it. Ash gasped as the heavenly feeling of Emily's fingers combined with the creaminess of the lotion.

"If you want me to touch it in the future, you can't call it a pen-is anymore. Babies have pee-pees, understand?" Emily said with a teasing note in her voice.

"Y-Yes!" Ash said blushingly.

"So, what do you want me to touch?" Emily prompted.

"M-My pee-pee!" Ash answered immediately.

Emily grinned and quickly began to stroke Ash's pee-pee until he gasped and whined for her to stop.

"Please Emily, it's too sensitive!" Ash whined loudly, prompting Emily to quit.

"It's so adorable how you can't shoot anything. But it fits. Boy juice is needed to make babies, but you're a baby yourself. And babies can't make babies." Emily said with a grin as she grabbed Ash's hand.

"Alright sweetie, it's 9 o'clock. That's a pretty late bedtime for a baby, but that's something I'll talk to your mommy about." Emily said, considering.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 12:11:00 AM »
Next chapter! The story will "end" in a little bit, but I'll probably just continue it in this thread. Why not?

Ash let himself be led out of the bathroom. Although he was still naked, Ash didn't mind. His mother always led him to out of the bathroom naked to his room in order to diaper him and put him to bed.

As soon as they entered the room, Emily led Ash over to the changing table. After he laid down on it, Ash had the sense to not bother covering his pen-is. She immediately selected another pink diaper for Ash, this time with Jasmine on it. She paused to apply baby powder to him, then slid the diaper underneath his butt and had it taped securely in less than 30 seconds.

"So, does your mommy use anything else to make sure you don't wet your bed?" Emily asked inquisitively.

"Um, I use rubber pants." Ash mumbled as he pointed to a drawer on the dressed next to his changing table.

Emily walked over and opened it. She rummaged through the drawer until she found what she wanted, which turned out to be his one pair of plastic pants that was pink.

"Rubber pants? These are rubber panties, sweetie. Look, they have ruffles along with the leg holes!" Emily said with a grin.

Emily walked back over to the table and worked the rubber panties up Ash's legs until they were snugly covering his diapers. Ash would never admit this to anyone, but he had a hard time sleeping without them. He just didn't feel secure without their snug presence over his diaper.

Emily then took her time in selecting another nightie for Ash to wear. She held up a purple one with quite a bit of lace around the edges, and a small sunshine yellow one that had an even shorter skirt than the one Ash was wearing before. Both had been purchased and added to his closet by Aunt Sara.

"Which do you like better, princess?" Emily asked him, holding one in each hand.

"Um, purple." Ash said quickly.

Emily nodded in agreement and brought the purple nightie over to Ash. She quickly slipped it over his head and helped Ash put his arms through it. Emily then stepped back and looked at the overall effect.

"So. Adorable. I'm going to take a picture, and I want you to smile this time, okay princess?" Emily instructed him while she took out her phone.

"Say Cheese!" Emily told him, raising the phone in front of her.

Ash gave a shy smile as Emily took several pictures of him. He could only hope that Emily was taking them for her own private enjoyment, but knew he had no way to prevent her from sending the pictures to anyone she wanted.

"Okay sweetie, hop into bed." Emily instructed him, motioning toward Ash's white canopy bed.

Ash got up from the changing table and walked past Emily to his bed. He thought he heard a click sound and turned his head to see Emily taking another picture, this time focusing on his rubber panty-covered butt. The skirt on the nightie he was wearing did not cover much of anything, unfortunately. One more picture captured Ash's blushing face as he realized what was happening.

"Sorry sweetie, but this is just way too cute not to take a picture of." Emily said lightly as her fingers moved quickly across her phone.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 02:11:13 AM »
Ash pouted as he climbed into his bed. Emily put her phone away and walked over to tuck Ash in. She smoothed the covers and then sat down on the bed.

"Your mommy said she's not coming home until later tonight. Between you and me, I think she made a friend. A guy friend, I mean. But I shouldn't say any more. I don't think that's the kind of thing babies should hear." Emily said, the teasing note in her voice returning.

Ash didn't mind this knowledge. His mother often went out on Friday and Saturday nights and didn't come back until way past his bedtime. Aunt Sara was usually the one watching him on those nights. Ash didn't think his mother ever brought men home, but he was always fast asleep anyway. They were never there in the morning, at least.

"By the way, I don't know if you're mature enough to call her 'mom'. I think calling her 'mommy' would be better. What do you think, sweetie?" Emily asked lightly.

"O-Okay, Emily." Ash answered. He knew by now that questions like weren't really questions.

"I'm sure she'll like it more. Want a bedtime story, sweetie? It's a few minutes after your bedtime, but I think we can squeeze a quick story in." Emily said with a smile.

Ash nodded. He really did like it when his mother read him a story before bedtime, and he was worried Emily might not. He watched as Emily walked over to the bookshelf and read the titles.

"'How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight', 'Bear Snores At Night', ooo 'Goodnight Moon'. My sister loves this one." Emily said as she pulled the book from the shelf.

Ash blushed a little as she selected a book his mother hadn't picked for a long time, but he didn't complain.  Emily sat down on the edge of Ash's bed and started reading.

"In the great, green room, there was a telephone. And a red balloon. And a picture of a cow, jumping over the moon. And there were three little bears, sitting on chairs. And two little kittens, and a pair of mittens." Emily read in a soothing, rhythmic tone.

Ash's eyes began to droop. He was usually asleep already by now, and Emily's relaxing voice was making him very drowsy.

"And a little toy house, and a young mouse. And a comb, and a brush, and bowl full of mush. And a quiet old lady, who was whispering, hush. Goodnight room. Goodnight moon. Goodnight cow jumping over the moon. Goodnight-" Emily said, dropping her voice a little after each sentence.

Ash didn't get to hear the rest of the book, because he had gone to dreamland.

Jemina004

• Princess
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 08:49:36 PM »
"Good morning honey!" Helena said as she raised the blinds in Ash's room.

Ash blinked in the sudden sunlight, then sat up and rubbed his eyes. He always glad to see his mother after one of her late nights. But he forgot that he was still wearing the purple nightie Emily had put on him the night before.

"Honey, is that the nightie Aunt Sara bought you?" Helena asked with curiosity.

Ash immediately blushed and remembered exactly what had happened last night. How Emily had told him to tell his mother he wanted more dresses and girly stuff. Ash didn't have to do it or necessarily wanted to, but he really did want Emily to babysit him again.

"Yes mommy, I picked it out." Ash said with embarrassment.

Helena's eyebrows rose at hearing 'mommy', but a second later she smiled. Ash remembered how sad she was when he switched to 'mom' a couple of years ago. Maybe he should have kept calling his mother that in the first place.

"You did, huh? Well, Aunt Sara was right, you look really cute in it. Now come here honey, let's get your diaper changed." Helena said, motioning for Ash to come to the changing table.

Ash climbed out of bed and walked, or to be more accurately waddled, to the changing table. He always wet himself several times during the night and his diaper was quite heavy now. This was usually very routine for him, but Ash found himself blushing as his mother lifted the skirt on his nightie and examined him.

"Are those the rubber panties Aunt Sara bought you...and the diapers she bought too?" Helena asked Ash with surprise as she worked the tight rubber panties down his legs.

"Um, yes mommy. Emily said they were cute so I picked them." Ash mumbled shyly as he stepped out of the rubber panties.

"I see. Well, they are. I didn't know you liked them so much, honey." Helena said, sounding as if she was thinking about something.

Ash waited for his mother to un-tape his wet diaper, then he laid down on the changing table. He watched his mother throw it into his diaper pail, and shivered slightly as his clammy skin was exposed to the air. Helena  began cleaning him with baby wipes and his little pen-is became erect at once. His mother gave no sign that she cared, but things had changed for Ash since the last time. He blushed again and squirmed on the table, wishing very much that Emily was here to touch his pen-is again.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender