Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Designs For Living  (Read 17092 times)

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
Designs For Living
« on: January 19, 2018, 05:19:29 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 1
By Mary Beth

Susan rang the doorbell and waited, looking at the card again.  "Designs For Living" it read but Helen, her best friend sharing the card with her said it was the best thing she'd ever done for her sex life.  For Helen, the most conservative woman Susan knew, to say that.... was something beyond anything Susan thought possible.

Gail Peabody answered the door as if greeting a long lost friend and took Susan's hand with both of hers gently pulling Susan into the house before an embrace.  Susan was invited to the kitchen then tea as Gail shared her experience with Helen while heating a kettle of water she poured over a tea ball before sitting.

"I've been so excited waiting to meet you.  I hate mysteries so I sympathize, but that's over now and I suppose Helen has told you about her sex life,"  Gail said.

Susan nodded.

"Excellent.  And obviously she wouldn't give you any details,"  Gail mentioned between brief sips of her own hot tea as she added, "and I'm guessing it's made you intensely curious or hopefully driven you mildly mad."

"To say the least.  First because Helen is so prudish and secondly she won't talk about it at all other than to say it's wonderful.  Not only that but the young man she's taken in she says is a now a boarder and a college student of all things,"  Susan said.

"She's become quite active,"  Gail said.

"I wasn't even aware she was renting a room and then I find out she's got some kind of business venture she's looking into, and you're at the heart of it all and that you'd explain, so yes, I'm curious,"  Susan said and added,   "not to mention the sex by the way."

"Again, excellent.  So, Susan, would you be willing to sign a non-disclosure form,"  Gail asked and added, "it's not too big a deal, but there are some sensitive issues that we don't want leaked to the public.

"What sort of issues,"  Susan asked.

"Honestly Susan, it's not as serious as a non-disclosure makes it seem.  It's just that we are a group of ladies of similar taste with dissimilar levels of candor and a non disclosures protects those of us who would rather keep this very private.  If you chose not to participate it keeps you quiet at the end of our talk.  If you do chose to participate it protects your privacy.  Without you signing it, I really can't go any further,"  Gail said.

"I will sign it,"  Susan said.

Gail turned to a counter for a briefcase, opened it and pulled a two page doc-ument and pen from it.  She gave Susan the time she needed to read it.  Most of it was written in plain English and just told Susan that she could not talk about what she would be told in any way or in any form.  Susan laid the form down and took up the pen and signed it.  Gail replaced the form and pen to the briefcase and returned it to the counter.

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Designs For Living - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 07:13:43 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 2

"Give me a moment,"  Gail said leaving the kitchen.  She returned with a large plastic storage container that she sat on a chair she pulled from the table.  She opened the plastic handles that served as locks and removed the lid.  From the tub she began pulling garments.  Susan watched in fascination as Gail removed various types of diapers and plastic pants to array them on the table.  They were too large for babies but clearly styled like those they wore.

"Interesting,"  Susan asked.

"They are aren't they.  I think they tug at something deep down in us,"  Gail said and added, "and the very key to our success's believe it or not.  Actually, I call these our instruments of infatuation.  These are the things that will bridge the gap between you and a young man that in the beginning can't imagine being with you"

"How's that,"  Susan asked intensely curios.

"Susan,"  close your eyes and follow this situation.... Okay.  Now what do you think is going to happen to a perfectly healthy young man you've positioned on his back, on a bed, legs spread with you between them, you in a Silken dress, legs in nylons both rubbing and spreading his, while you are tugging a soft thick cotton diaper between them,"  Gail asked.

"Wait?  I'm diapering him,"  Susan asked.  I've got this boy, this adult male laying in front of me getting diapered like a baby?"

"Hold on, let me finish,"  Gail said and added,  "Go on, close your eyes again,  remember you are tugging his diaper and you're doing this just after you spent moments lathering and fluffing his genitals nice and slippery from baby oil.  See them?  Nice and shiny just before sprinkling everything with baby powder.  And there you are open palm sliding across that erection under his diaper drawing the front side together with the back to pin it closed,"  Gail said.

"So I'm diapering an eighteen year old man,"  Susan asked feeling herself growing wetter as her heart rate begins to climb.

"No, of course not.  You're not diapering him,  Gail says and adds, "Susan, you're setting up and conducting a controlled product analysts with an employee.  Your employee."

"My employee,"  Susan repeats.

"That's right.  Someone you've hired to lay there for you,"  Gail says and added,  "you're a seamstress who has formed an LLC or Limited Liability Company fashioning adult incontinent products similar to what babies wear for an emerging senior Market driven by baby boomers who are quickly reaching an age where they need incontinent wear."

"Okay,"  Susan said.

"So, as head of your R&D you've fashioned some prototypes to test but before you can risk raising the capital you really must test them.  These well doc-umented test are critical and will run through several months, perhaps a year.   You are going to research the various forms of diapers currently in use to see which can translate to adult sizes in actual use,"  Gail said.

"And this young man's role as my employee,"  Susan ask and adds, "how does that work?"

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Designs For Living
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 08:16:32 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 3

It had taken Gail the better part of that day to walk Susan through the process which left Susan convinced enough that she desperately wanted in.  After that it was Helen that helped her through the rest of the process.  Susan worked hard over that following week sewing her own products and two additional weeks rehearsing her own presentation.  Thanks to Gail's and Helen's two young men Susan was able to hone her presentation till she was ready for her first interview. 

A few days after Gail alerted Sarah at the college that she was ready for another "special" student, and another was found.  Mark  was in class when he got a text from the school's job search program.  At the desk he was given the specifics asking if he would be interested in a long term position working with a new start-up.  The lady, Sarah, said he was the first applicant being sent for an interview and Mark nearly stumbled twice running to the address he'd been given....

Mark was meeting with a Ms. Susan Bickford at her home.  She greeted him, invited him in and made tea.  They sat at her kitchen table.

"So, do you have time this afternoon?  The interview is here and it shouldn't take more than an hour, to an hour and a half for the entire interview,"  Susan asked.

"Yes, no problem,"  Mark said.

"Okay then.  Mark right now and perhaps over the next year, maybe longer, I'm mostly going to be doing real time design and research.  In addition to this designing and research I'll be acc-umulating data for manufacturing and ultimately the marketing of my garments,"  Susan said as she poured tea before adding, "My garments would be sold in sizes defined as small, medium and large.  When I contacted the school I gave them a range that would represent the smaller sizes."

"So you'll be designing and manufacturing"  Mark asked and then added, "I guess I should say up front that I'm majoring in computer science if that makes a difference?  I mean I don't have a lot of, you know.... actually make that no experience in design or manufacturing,"  Mark said.

"I know.  Mark, truth is it's your size and status as a freshman that's important for me.  As I also mentioned I need designs and marketing specifications for garments and I'm doing those but I will need a lot of smart feedback.  Once I've settled on those exact specifications and before we start manufacturing I'll need initial quality control feedback and then ultimately images.... or pictures, if you will,  for sales and marketing,"  Susan said and added, "and for all of this you'll get a salary that includes your room and board and spending money."

"Okay.  That's got my attention.  I guess my only question then is... What are the garments,"  Mark asked.

"Actually, it's diapers Mark,"  Susan said and added, "custom designed diapers which I was about to mention next."

"Diapers,"  Mark repeated sitting fully upright as if he'd been shocked before adding, "as in actual diapers. As in diapers that a baby might wear?"

"Diapers yes.  But no, these are adult diapers although not drawing too fine a distinction to keep from bruising your ego they will be nearly identical to actual baby diaper,"  Susan said and smiled before adding, "and I'm getting a very sense that I've probably lost you, right?"

"Lost?  Oh, No, I mean yes...  maybe.... actually it's just that I'm a little surprised is all.  What exactly would I be doing?  Hold on a second?  I mean if I understand what... I mean if I understand what you're saying I'd be wearing diapers that you're designing and giving you feedback on then you said ultimately there would be images or pictures for sales and marketing?  Would I be modeling diapers,"  Mark asked.

"Mark, my plans are to have you help me design and manufacture a relatively new style diaper.  I need someone with your characteristics because you'll literally be in context to our market.  I need someone intellectually capable to give me competent feedback on my first designs, then later on to do the same for other prototypes until the final manufacturing phase,"  Susan said.

"Interesting,"  Mark said nervously.

"Interesting is a word....   And you're looking for a way to bolt when none is needed,"  Susan said smiling and added, "and Mark, it's okay.  In fact, the reason I mentioned diapers so early on is because I need the faint of heart to run away early so I can interview the next candidate.  So, with that said, shall I call for my next candidate?"

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 07:56:00 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 4

"Wait....   Ms. Bickford, seriously, yes I'm hesitating, but you've got to admit anyone in their right mind would.  I mean you've got to admit this is not even close to being an every day kind of job and I can't think of one person I know that would still be sitting here saying even that,"  Mark stated honestly, and added, "and the truth is if I ignore what you've just said about what I have to do for the money, the money would be great, but damn....  Diapers?  Ms. Bickford?  Diapers!"

"I know and yes, it's odd and yes, there is no getting around it but it would just be you and me.  I honestly don't know what to say about it other than to say it's all going to spin around your attitude.  I need you or someone like you and I'm hoping you'll see it as something you can get past for my sake as well because it's clear you're struggling and that's a really good sign,"  Susan said.

"Okay, so let's assume I'm nuts and agree to this?  First what is it you're doing?  I'm mean what are you really doing and why,"  Mark asked.

"Then let me start by saying besides you there are a whole lot of people that don't know much about diapers.  Fortunately for us many of them are going to need to know,"  Susan said.

"How's that,"  Mark asked and added, "or who is that?"

"Baby boomers,"  Susan said and added,  "and by that I mean those born between 1946 and 1954 who are now nearly 31% of the population in this country which actually translates to roughly 76.5 million people who are going to need diapers, and that's where the real money in health care is.  It's nearly a third of the people soon to be incontinent.  Think about that Mark,"  Susan said and added, "Think about that and then try and understand what that means as a business?"

"Yes ma'am,"  Mark answered as he roughed out the numbers in his head.

"It means that nearly 8 million adults in this country will be wearing diapers of one type or other for one reason or another,"  Susan noted with enthusiasm before adding, "but what has really fascinated me, and it has for some time now, is how little effort has been made to really define diapers for adults."

"How's that,"  Mark asked.

Mark, what I find so surprising is just how little time has been spent on diaper technology.  I mean given the potential for profits, you'd think companies would be all over diaper designs,"  Susan said and added, "and yet they're not."

"Diaper technology,"  Mark repeated and asked, "what do you mean when you say diaper technology?"

"Well frankly Mark I'm not sure that's the proper term, but that's what I call it.  Diaper technology is all about the designs and what's goes into making them.  Put another way, or put my way, diaper technology is actually the transferring of what works for babies to what could work for adults,"  Susan said.

"But when you say that what does that actually mean,"  Mark asked.

"Imaging you wearing the perfect diaper and waterproof panties,"  Susan said and added, "Mark, I want a diaper that is just as soft and form fitting for an adult as you'll find for babies with waterproof panties just as smooth and snug as any you see on a baby and if you join me you can help me define them,  Mark, will you join me and help me design the softest, thickest and most absorbent diapers ever?

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 06:59:37 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 5

"Here we go,"  Susan said coming back into the room and setting a large plastic storage box on the table.  She shifted it slightly off to the side as she sat again.  She removed the lid, reached in and took up what was clearly a baby's diaper, but given it's large size, it was meant for an adult and placed it in front of her.  The same exact diaper, but this time a baby's size came out and Susan laid it down next to the adult size.

"I'm guessing that's a combination of some sort,"  Mark noted and felt that tingling again.

"In fact, it is,"  Susan said as she added, "it's called an All-In-One and perhaps the best of the best."

Mark trying desperately to look casual looked on as Susan opened the diapers and smoothed both flat on the table with her hand right there in front of him. They were both very thick, soft looking and on the other side, the side touching the table, silky smooth snap on style plastic pants shimmered in the kitchen light.

"All-In-One,"  Mark repeated.

"Right, ALL IN ONE or AIO.  This is a fitted diaper with a waterproof or water resistant outer layer or cover.  Kind of works just like a disposable in that you just put it on and fasten the snaps or tabs and just go.  Best thing about these Mark is you don't need an additional diaper cover or the plastic panties, hence the name All-In-One.

"Oh, I see,"  Mark said looking the larger diaper and trying to imagine him actually wearing it.  He squirmed uncomfortably and felt himself growing stiffer making the notion even more uncomfortable.  He was not suppose to imagine himself in a diaper he mused as Susan slid the diaper towards encouraging him to feel the softness of the cotton and the panty. 

"As you can also see, it's got adjustable closures, in this case snaps, but Velcro or hook and eye closures also work.  It's the most expensive, but again it's also more like a disposable with the exception that you can wash them,"  Susan said stroking the diaper Mark now held.

Mark held the diaper feeling slightly flush over the look of that hourglass shape and wings that would hold it on in an adult easily his size.  The diaper he was looking at was clearly for someone like him.  He could swear Susan was daring him with her eyes but it was his guilt that was driving the notion.

"Like I said, it's also the most expensive and the most difficult to wash and dry,"  Susan said reaching into the box again.

"Because of that plastic layer,"  Mark noted as he turned the open diaper over to inspect that shiny layer of soft white plastic.

"Exactly, two different wash and dry strategies,"  Susan said laying another set of diapers on the table as she added, "another good example is this one.  This one is called a Fitted Diaper."

Susan straightened and laid two more diapers on the table.

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 06:50:58 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 6

"Fitted,"  Mark repeated as he grew steadily hard till he was uncomfortable.

"As you can see, it's just as tailored, but without the plastic panty.  Like an All-In-One but this one can be pinned on like a normal diaper using diaper pins.  I'd rate it a little better only because it needs plastic panties over the diaper separately which allows you to dry them independently so there is a shorter drying time,"  Susan said.

"That makes sense,"  Mark noted just to be saying something.

"I also like fitted diapers because they are just as snug as the All-In-One,"  Susan said and added, "you know, more secure and with the baby... I mean plastic panties.  Very secure."

"Got it,"  Mark noted without missing that comment about wrapping around him more snugly or that slip of the tongue about baby pants.  As odd as it was he was beginning to imagine the diapers not in general adult sizes but in his sizes.  Mark was smaller than an adult.  He actually began to imagine these diapers on him as a baby.  The whole notion was making him feel smaller, and it made his face grow hot.  Susan was talking again he realized.

"Plus, Mark, as you can see, they are designed with elastic or gussets around the legs creating a very snug fit.  Almost like a little ruffle.  Another nice thing is that fitted cloth diapers can have a sewn in "soaker pad" or even a panel of absorbent fabric between the actual diaper layers,"  Susan noted as her hand stroked the diaper.  She moved the diaper for Mark to do the same.

"Oh, okay," Mark said feeling dizzy as he too stroked the diaper as Susan pointed out the features she was talking about.  She slid a finger around the elastic of the gathered legs and another gathering at the back.   Mark suddenly had an image of Susan with a diaper pin in her hand and another in her mouth.

"As always Mark the good thing about fitted diapers is you can close them overlapping in the front or on the sides. The down side as I mentioned is that fitted diapers are still just diapers and still need to use some kind of waterproof cover, or baby pants in this case.  Although, again, because of the design, it's probably the most absorbent diaper type for night time use,"  Susan said and added, "very absorbent actually, but that also means a bit more drying time than a regular pre-fold diaper."

"Pre-fold,"  Mark asked feeling his mouth growing even dryer.  His erection was beginning to drip a little causing him an embarrassing squirm as a damp circle formed not so much that he was dripping but because of why.  Was it over the diapers or his being diapered he wondered as he tried desperately to focus on Susan's words and not her voice.  It didn't help.

"Pre... fold..., again, it's two words but pronounced as one word,"  Susan said going back into the box to pull another set of diapers after she slid the fitted one towards Mark to inspect as she added, "A pre fold diaper is likely what you wore as a child."

"Not sure what I wore, I don't remember,"  Mark said trying not to blush.

"Anyway, the name is slightly confusing because it refers to the fact that a large flat square is folded inward, something like accordion pleats, and sewn to make a thicker panel down the center,"  Susan noted.

"So they are sewn folded,"  Mark asked.

"Yes.  Simply convenient is all.  It's a flat diaper already folded. Some moms like twisting and spreading the fabric according to their own diapering tastes but you don't have to gather them like your mom did in the old days,"  Susan said.

"Oh, I see,"  Mark said as Susan demonstrated.

"Another thing to note is that the pre fold diaper is still a rectangular shaped flat cloth diaper, although a lot of them have an absorbent pad already sewn in as well.  Most diapers nowadays are in this style with a variety of thickness.  Actually this is the one you'll see most often being made for adults.

"Got it,"  Mark said as Susan ran a hand over the diaper she held in front of her.

"And of course there is the basic diaper,"  Susan said and added, "which I think is the one you might like best!"

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 07:14:35 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 7

As soon as Susan mentioned the basic diaper she moved the others and laid just the regular diaper open.   Following Gail's advise she had washed all the diapers using baby powder scent but on this one she had also added powder after drying and before folding.  The intent with this part of the demonstration was to bring a little more reality to the senses.  As she opened the diaper the fine dust released and danced in the light as Susan bent into the box for the baby style white tipped diaper pins.

Mark's eyes and nose began feeding his fantasy overwhelming him, but delighting him.  It was like a reading a book with just pictures as his wetness grew.  He began wishing he was already in a diaper which shocked him a little.

"Sorry, the talc-um is very fine,"  Susan said as she opened two of the diaper pins.  They were larger than you'd need for a baby and Mark watched as she opened them and laid each on either side of the diaper before she added, "you know Mark I was going to say again this is actually the style diaper your mom would have most likely used on you, but then I realized, given your age, you most likely grew up in disposable diapers like Pampers."

"Honestly Susan, I don't remember,"  Mark said watching and feeling the hardness even more, then more wetness and his blush because of his excitement.  At first it was embarrassment, then curiosity, then excitement and lust.... now an overwhelming desire to lay there with his legs spread, and he fought that thought to try and pay attention to what Susan was saying as he tried to sound mature enough, "so what's the point of an ordinary diaper?"

"It's really the basis for all the other diapers,"  Susan said as she began folding it.  She took the left side first, a third and brought it in to the middle then out half and did the same to the other side. before asking, "I'm guessing you're what, five four or there about's so that means a shorter backside giving me a little more in the front."

"What,"  Mark said watching Susan folding the diaper down at one end before folding it together to actually pin it closed.  She did both sides with the white tipped diaper pins before reaching into the plastic tub for a pair of soft white plastic pants that she smooth flat in front of her.  She laid the flat panties down then lifted the diaper and laid that on top of the panties and slid both in front of Mark as she said, "There.  It's been pinned closed as if you've already decide to do this.  In fact, I'm thinking this would most likely be your first diaper set..."

"You've got to be kidding,"  Mark said just as he picked the set up.  He almost flung it across the table but fought the urge as he added, "how does this set contribute to the design of diapers?  I mean since it's a basic diaper?"

"That's just it, start with the basic....  I'm been experimenting with layers, and I'm thinking of adding a layer of slipper or bridal satin under a layer of lingerie nylon to wear under the diaper to act as a wicking layer.  I'm not sure it would work all that effectively but I have about a half dozen combinations to try if that set doesn't work."  Susan said.

Those would almost be like panties then,"  Mark said.

"More like satin or nylon diapers mixed with cotton Mark,"  Susan noted.

"So you'll be making all of these styles for the study,"  Mark asked feeling even more lightheaded as he took a quick glance of the things now spread over the table between them.  He calculated the number of products as Susan put it.  If he said yes there were a half dozen different types of diapers and baby pants, at least.

"Exactly.  All of these will be made to fit you and, if you agree to the basic conditions, you'll be providing me with your opinion on how each of them fit and, perhaps more importantly, your general impressions of each after wearing them,"   Susan said.

"I think I understand,"  Mark added.  Mark was still holding the diaper set and looking at it, then at Susan, then back at the diaper set.  Mark had been beating around the bush the whole time and couldn't stand it any longer as he added,  "So seriously, I'd be wearing these routinely then?"

"Yes.  At first almost continuously.  At least till you and I have a pretty good handle on fit at first.  Then on the layers themselves.  Like I said, I have some ideas on a combination of  cottons , then nylons and cottons.  Then on the long term comfort.  With your input we should be able to finalized those designs fairly well,"  Susan said and then paused. 

"What,"  Mark asked looking at Susan looking.

"Mark, I might be pushing but if you get any wetting you're going to ruin a chair,"  Susan said as she stood and leaned over far enough to looked down at the crouch of Mark's pants adding, "tell you what, why don't you let me diaper you, so I can wash those clothes and then we can discuss your room and board?"

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender