Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Designs For Living  (Read 17088 times)

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Designs For Living
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2018, 07:11:13 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 15

Mark couldn't see with the gathering nylon, sheers and satin building over his chest.  His hands were buried in the layers of silky material, but he could imagine what was happening as he felt the tug of his panties to his knees now exposing his diaper.  That too grew free when a diaper pin came open and then he felt Susan mounting him hardening him more as she smiled down at him. 

First she appeared above his slips and dress, then suddenly his tip found that slick warmth taking him slowly, fully, a push, a firm pleasant slide, her gasp.  He pushed back against her, they pushed, stayed together a moment, parted, pushed in again... a rhythm began as Mark hugged his girlish clothes even tighter. 

"I'm a sissy,"  Mark whispered with his eyes shut tightly and said it again but added with a , "and a baby."

"No sweetheart, my sissy baby man,"  Susan added as she thrust harder and a little faster.  Her breath coming faster. 

Their love making was the best ever and lasted the longest before they both joined tightly one last time to a soft shuddering climax.  Susan bent at the waist with Mark still inside as Mark wrapped his arms around her smothering his slips and dress against him.  Their breathing slowed and came back to normal.

"What was I so afraid of,"  Mark whispered into Susan's ear bringing Susan's face around to his.

"Same thing that made me almost not want to do this with some strange boy... The unknown.   Now known,"  Susan said and added, "and that lovely boy not so strange now."

"So, what other surprises do you have waiting for me,"  Mark asked enthusiastically this time.

"Ready for a new dress?  I mean a seriously adorable, cute, I mean the cultist little girlish dress you'll ever see kind of dress,"  Susan asked, and added, "lacy, ruffled socks, black patent Mary Jane shoes, a petticoated slip that makes the one you're wearing amateurish.  A wig that Shirley Temple herself would love to wear and a hair bow to die for?  That's some of it."

"Some of it,"  Mark asked smiling as he added, "what's left?"

"Seriously,"  Susan said and added, "oh Mark, honey.   There is your preparation.  That's going to take a little liquid hair remover, a really good razor to get those few stragglers that insist on marring your adorable face and a really good soak with Johnson's Baby Bath, baby Lotion, baby powder, a pair of panties, a diaper lined in satin, ruffled panties lined in soft plastic and that's before I teach you how girls play with makeup.

And that's it,"  Mark said feeling himself growing again in spite of their loving making having ended only minutes before.

"Oh, is all of this exciting my little sissy baby,"  Susan asked.

"Maybe,"  Mark said trying to imagine the things Susan was describing as he caressed the layers he was still clutching as he asked. "you said little girlish dress I've ever seen?"

"I've made you four dresses so far two that I found that match what you'd see on a little girl, a very sweet little girl that might be going to a party, and two that I'd put on a baby girl if I was dressing her up to take to grandmother's house.  One in pink, one in a pastel yellow. 

"So I'll be wearing diapers with both,"  Mark asked.

"Not sure yet,"  Susan said looking suddenly very serious as she touched his nose with her finger and added, "while I"m training you I might allow you to wear little girl panties until you mess them, then of course you'll go back into diapers.  However, If you go back into diapers now I'm afraid you'll be nursing a baby's bottle or a pacifier".

"But I'm sure to mess panties if you're playing with me in some way or another,"  Mark said as he pushed himself inside her warmth.

"Yes poor thing,  but I think you like the idea of panty rubs don't you?  Besides, it makes putting on your lipstick a lot more fun, right?"

"Lipstick,"  Mark said as he felt himself harden even more within Susan as he whispered, "there is no end to this."

"I'll take that reaction of yours for a definite yes,"  Susan said snickering as she began to move again.

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2018, 05:58:05 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 16

Mark was exhausted as he laid there reminiscing,  He had late that morning.  Susan had reviewed several types of diapers and baby pants for senior citizens like the All-In-One and the fitted diapers, then those plastic panties...  none of which should have mattered.... yet it did.  All of it did.  Then that wet spot she noticed.  Next thing he knows he's having sex, ending up in one of those diapers.  In a diaper, within an hour? Hello?

Snap on baby pants, his own tee shirt turned into a baby's tee and that turns out to be the least of his worries.  She's made rumba panties.  Ruffled baby pants for adults...  No, that's not accurate either because he found out he's the adult and those go with dresses... for him.  And she's talking about baby bottles and pacifiers, for him, while he's doing homework and then she springs that cursed satin and nylon lined diaper on him.

She's a witch he mused with a smile.  A damn witch she's using sex and before he could catch his breath she seduced him again and boom, he's in damn dress".   A dress?  She had him in a dress over a slip and he even picked the ruffled panties in under three hours?  And now this...

"You are a witch,"  Mark whispered as she patted him dry with the large pink towel.  Before that she'd had him stand in her shower while she added that god awful smelling hair remover while she shaved his face first then a lady safety razor for under his arms before the warm water rinsed his clean. 

He found it hard to believe he was that smooth but his hands didn't lie as she started his baby bath and he could have stay in there for the rest of his life... until the baby soap that is... and what was the count so far?  Four?  Sex with her twice?  Masturbated one with that satin diaper and then the soap?  Yep, Four

"What honey,"  Susan asked twisting the baby powder open before she began with Mark's shoulders.

"I Said you are a witch,"  Mark said grinning adding, "how else is this possible?"

"Perhaps because it's not as bad as you've imagined it might be,"  Susan said.

"True,"  Mark said.

"Now put the pacifier back in so you stop grinding your teeth,"  Susan said as she used a large powder puff and worked her way down his back to his bottom.  By the time Susan stood straight up again Mark was dusted white from the neck to his toes. 

"Which diaper this time,"  Mark asked as he felt himself growing firm the instant the thought of being diapered came to mind.

"Diaper?  No diaper precious.  Big girl clothes.  You get lacy, frothy, panties,"  Susan said moving out for a brief moment only to return with panties in hand.

"Wait?  Are those your's,"  Mark asked.

"No, they're custom,"  Susan said.

"So you did make those for me,"  Mark said.

"Actually, I would have made these for someone which as it happens turned out to be you,"  Susan said.

"Never seen the likes. Although to be honest I haven't seen many panties,"  Mark said.

"Two layers precious, like most things I make for a male learning about the female.  One layer next to the skin, the other for rubbing over the other.  Here, this has a lingerie nylon that rest against your skin and your little member and the other layer is a nice chiffon.  All the lace around the waist and legs is on the chiffon.  Here step into them and you tell me if these work,"  Susan said.

Mark stepped in and the instant they came up so did he... fully.

"Susan,"  Mark whisper as she traced the outline of his erection over the panties before she made a full gentle pressing pass over them with her palm as she added, "now these go with an adorable training bra."

"Not much need for a bra,"  Mark said.

"Not much of a bra.  Just a hint so you get use to the notion,"  Susan said leaving and returning with a bra clearly made to match the panties.  It was adorably flat and definitely little girlish as she helped him into it.  It rested against his chest as she moved to the back and gently drew the two edges together but not before sliding it back and forth first.

"What's inside,"  Mark asked feeling his teats growing firm under the sliding satin.

"Satin covered foam padding to tease,"  Susan said and added, "feels good doesn't it?"

"It does,"  Mark said.

"Feeling a little bit girlish,"  Susan asked.

'Yes, why,"  Mark said as she turned him towards her vanity.  He hadn't paid much attention to that part of her fur nature till now realizing as he did so that the wig was clearly more suited for him than for her, but for the sake of his ego he had to ask, "is that wig for me or for you?"

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 07:23:50 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 17

"Blond, bouncy curls, cute little pink bow?  Silly question.  Who do you think it belongs to honey,"  Susan asked kissing him from behind as she finished turning him towards the vanity.

"So now it begins,"  Mark said.

"So now it continues honey,"  Susan said putting her hand on Mark's hips to guide him to the vanity bench.  Mark's walk itself moved the panty layers in a delightfully different way and his skin, smoothed and powdered felt wonderful as he sat.  Susan took up a small folding chair that was sitting next to the vanity and fixed it so she could be facing Mark.  Susan sat.

"Do I put it on or do you,"  Mark asked no longer trying to hide his excitement.

"The wig or makeup?  For this first session I'm sort of your spirit guide or mommy if you will.  So I'll do both first,"  Susan said as she picked up a sponge and a small container of foundation cover up.

'Wait?  Makeup,"  Mark said.

"Makeup honey.  Sugar and spice and everything nice is just the foundation of a girl.  On top of that are layers that make a girl 'girlish' which boys can share.  Of those are the silks and satins for texture, although cottons and plastic for the little girls.  Then waxes and powders for color.  In this case you've been kept in cottons and plastic or diapers and baby pants, next is the silks and satins, now is the colorful waxes and powders,"  Susan said and added, "can't experience the sensations of girlish without all the layers."

Mark watched Susan do her magical transformation.  His face grew smoother as she blended his facial color first, then highlighted it so his cheek bones grew slightly larger while his neck appeared smaller.   She made his cheeks rosy with a blusher.  She outlined his eye lids with a pencil and shadowed his eyes with a lavender powder above his lashes after they were darkened with Mascara.

Each step made him pulse as if connected to the makeup in someway when it touched him.  Susan's breath when she drew near to paint  him a girl was like she was making love to him.  His hands folded in his lap were not idle as he allowed his thumbs a little movement to stroke a painfully hard awareness of his transformation. 

Then Susan picked up the lipstick and holding in front of his face twisted the golden case.  He watched mesmerized as the pink wax slid up as a small organ might erecting rigid from a sheath before she moved it to touch his lips.  She pursed her own lips for him to mimic her and he did so as she slid the tube over him.  He could feel it as well as smell a hint of it.

"One layer a base, for the little girl's face.  Another for color just like her mother and the last that goes missing when the little girl starts kissing,"  Susan said drawing and blotting each layer.

"What,"  Mark asked.

"Just a silly little poem for little girls to remember when doing their makeup,"  Susan said leaning back after the third layer of lipstick.  The only thing left was Mark's wig and when Susan moved back Mark was able to see himself in the vanity's mirror.  The poem forgotten as he saw the obvious boy with a girl's face sitting in his training bra and tented panties.  The obvious combination creating a contradiction that oddly excited him as Susan replaced his hands with her's, "let me do that honey."

"What,"  Mark said as he let his hands fall to his sides.

"Just one second,"  Susan said moving to pick the wig up.

She brought it over and had Mark look at her as she fitted it to his head.  She fused with it for a moment, then fused with the ringlets before fussing with the bow.  Mark looking straight at the mirror could only see the sides of the bow but it was enough.  Mark was no long seeing any hint of a boy now with the wig in place and Susan had returned her hand.

"So pretty.  Such a cute little girl you are.  Look at her precious,"  Susan said as her fingers clad in long deep red nails stroked the sides of Mark's erection to a renewed hardness he hadn't felt since his first diapering.  The sensation of the chiffon sliding over the silken lingerie nylon coupled with the image of Susan's hand and words....

"Am I really that pretty,"   Mark said trying desperately to put off what he knew was impossible.  He couldn't believe his eyes and yet there was still that dress he had yet to see.

"Can you stand another moment,"  Susan asked.

"I... I think so,"  Mark stammered.

"Wait,"  Susan said getting up from her chair and returning it to the side of the vanity and encouraging Mark to stand.  She moved him  back so he was standing facing the closet before she walked over and opened the door.  The dress, at least three times wider at the base than at the top was in the same pink as his bow and lipstick and started rusting the instant Susan lifted it from the closet.

Susan was fussing with one arm under the skirts and petticoats as she removed it from the hanger and raised it above Mark's head.  When it was high enough she had Mark lift his arms and put them into the dress through the bottom before lifting it fully overhead to carefully guide it past his bow and hair.   The dress was layers of lacy petticoats already attached with the first a soft nylon and lace.

As the dress settled Susan fused like a mother, first with the skirt shifting the waist at the hips, then the puffy sleeves and collar before moving behind to slid the zipper from his waist to just below his neck.  The dress was a bridal satin under a layer of chiffon lined in taffeta with the taffeta only there to give it swish Susan had decided and it did - loudly.  The wide sash was transformed into a large bow.

"Very girly,"  Susan said leaving Mark for the closet.

Susan returned from the closet and had Mark turn facing the large mirror and the image almost made him cry it was so adorable as she guided his lacy socks on before his Mary Jane shoes.  She fixed the second shoe in place and Mark have expected her then to rise but instead he felt his panties come down in the front as Susan slipped under his dress.

The moistening was instant and there was no doubt her intent as the warmth made that clear.   Mark's legs stiffened and his back arched slightly as he daintily took his dress in each hand and attempted to assist her in some way by holding the layers out.   

Susan was hidden beneath Mark's layers of dress and petticoats but Mark knew every move as each was made.  Each time she drew him from his smooth base to the very end he wanted to scream something, anything only to put his head back in silence.  She pulled in slow forceful silence as Mark reached an uncontrollable finish he didn't think possible - again, once more giving her another moan. 

"Incredible,"  Mark whispered.  Mark wanted to fall back on the bed as Susan replaced his panties, fussed with his slips and skirt and stood once again in front of him smiling.

"So, now that I've satisfied all of your urges and overcome most of your objections, any other reasons not to play dress up for your lady friend,"  Susan asked.

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2018, 06:45:18 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 18

"Reasons?  Objections?  Questions?  Me?  After that?  Are you kidding Susan?  I'm not sure I can even move?  Susan, my legs are like rubber, my heart is beating it's way out of my chest and look at me!  I'm dressed like the perfect vision of a little girl and just before that I was in diapers under panties with ruffles,"   Mark said laughing as he added,"  what can even be left?"

"Well, first your penny, so you can actually do some chores,"  Susan said going back to the closet.  The pinafore was a crisp white ruffled cotton looking more like another dress that she slipped over his own dress before she tied it at the back into a second large bow to match the first.  On the hanger with the penny was a ruffled cap not too unlike a shower cap that she added after removing his bow.

"That's funny,"  Mark said looking at himself and adding, like a little girl version of a maid.

"Exactly,"  Susan said and added, "something for you to wear while you learn the basics precious.  We're going to be living together and one of the things a sissy really needs to learn to do, besides looking sissy is being sissy when doing chores and one of your chores will be that bathroom you were prepared in.  So under the sink are pink gloves and tools in a bucket and a paper explaining what to do and I'll be in the kitchen cleaning it,"  Susan said.

"Wait?  You're serious!  How am I suppose to clean dressed like this,"  Mark asked.

"My point,"  Susan said before added, "and all the nuances   of that are noted on the paper besides using the cleaning agents around such a pretty dress."

"You realize this is very weird right,"  Mark said.

"New, different, yes.  I'll admit to that,"  Susan said as she added, "weird?  No."

Mark went to the bathroom, found the plastic box with the cleaning agents, brushes and the paper in a plastic cover.  There were shoe covers even as he slipped those on.  The instructions showed him how to extend one hand after gathering his skirts and slips first to hold them between his legs. 

It was slightly c-umbersome, awkward, but he noticed it was also feminine, girlish so her persisted.  It took him an hour.  He was very careful and bundled the towels he used for cleaning to the laundry room before standing at the bathroom door and smiling.  He had even lit a scented candle before turning for the kitchen.

"Susan, I'm ready for you to check the bathroom,"  Mark said proudly.

"Really,"  Susan said turning with a baby bottle she held that she was wiping with a dish towel.  It was filled with juice Mark guessed was grape only because the container was sitting next to several more baby bottles already filled.  There were pink pacifiers on a paper towel and a fairly large bib with a pink cover decorated with baby animals laying alongside.  On the kitchen table were several stacks of diapers and piles of plastic pants.

"What are you doing,"  Mark said getting excited as he looked at all the things he began to inventory that he hoped were for him.

"Getting ready to begin our testing,"  Susan said.

"I thought that had already began,"  Mark said.

"Not really,"  Susan said and added, "mostly we've spent the time getting to know each other and getting over our shyness and your hesitation about... you know... wearing certain things which I think we've accomplished fairly well don't you?"

"Understatement,"  Mark said snickering, lifted his skirts with both hands and did a terrible imitation of a curtsey.

"We're going to need to work on that precious,"  Susan said before adding, "no, mostly this weekend is for you and me to play and I intend for us to play as much as we can in as many ways as we can so when Monday comes we can both happily see it as an opportunity to work and rest a little."

"But there are a lot of baby bottles there,"  Mark said.

"And you'll be nursing everyone of them if I have a say in what you do for the rest of this weekend,"  Susan said moving closer to mark.  She had put his hair bow on the kitchen table and stepped closer to remove his maid cap to replace it with the pink satin hair bow and with that done turned him to untie the pinafore that she draped over the chair.

Susan took Mark's hand and they walked back towards the bathroom where Susan left him at the door while she inspected it with a critical eye.  She was actually amazed at how well he'd done.

"Good job precious,"  Susan said turning to close the distance between them to take his hand.  She walked him to her room without another word till she reached her room and slid the closet door sideways, this time further than before.  There was a soft pastel pink dress hanging.  It wasn't as full as the one he was wearing and shorter but there was an attached petticoat.  There was also a cute apron attached to the hanger and a hat similar to the one he had been wearing but in satin.  Below the outfit were high heels with straps and then he saw the feather duster. 

"So seriously, what is all this,"  Mark asked.

"You did such a good job cleaning that bathroom, I think I'm going to graduate you early to your maid's outfit,"  Susan said.

"Now I'm a maid,"  Mark asked.

"No!  First and foremost, you'll be my student renter, that above all else is important for you.  Next is my diaper tester for Research and Developer that is important to the company.  Then there is the adult baby side who I might need to play with on occasion, you know, after the homework and testing has been done and set aside.  Then I'm going to need the little helper, that sweet little girl standing there in front of me and finally the maid, that energetic young worker to help me care for things....   I have outfits for all and enough reasons to be in them,"  Susan said pushing herself against Mark as she reached behind to pull the zipper on his dress down as she added, "right now I'm wondering how wicked you'll look in heels and silk stockings?"

"You know something Susan,"  Mark said sounding exhausted.

"What precious,"  Susan asked.

"I beginning to think I'm not man enough to be your sissy,"  Mark said suddenly laughing.  Susan began laughing... the laughter grew.

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2018, 06:50:43 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 19

The laughter became hysterical, tearful, Susan sat the dress on the bed to embrace Mark and Mark in turn embraced Susan as they both sank to the floor in near exhaustion.  Their laughter diminishing as they continued their embrace, but it was becoming clear where they were headed as their kisses became wetter, more aggressive. 

Mark was trying to gauge if he was even capable just as Susan reached his panties, and just as she did he realized he was.  So too Susan as Mark also found her more than willing to open up to him as she warmed.  There was an awkward moment when each tried taking the other's panties off with childish giggles their reward before giving up to let the other finish the tasks themselves.

This time Mark gently pushed Susan so she was laying on her back.  She was in a Victorian silk blouse slightly opaque which teased a view of her slip and bra although Mark couldn't differentiate between the two because both were white and lacy.  He did know she wore a full slip because he'd seen the slip go up with the skirt earlier and it did so again when he drew it back.

How odd that he would feel so masculine in his little dress and petticoats as he took command gathering his own slips and dress before she joined in the merger.  Her soft, warm hand reached into his folds and guided him the last few inches but not before a small squeeze of pleasure.  There was a slight wiggle, circling to a point as they pushed themselves together crushing his petticoats and skirt into her's.

"This is wonderfully insane,"  Mark whispered as he arched himself while tossing his head back from the pleasure it brought as his hands fluffed and tossed the slips.

"Magnificent madness,"  Susan echoed through the layers of her own clothes as her own hands kneaded his bottom while his slips slid over the backs.

"Will we ever have enough,"  Mark asked.

"I hope not,"  Susan answered.

"How many more outfits is there,"  Mark asked slowly melding the pleasure in with his new found passion hoping for new visions to mix with what he wore and the pink on the bed.

"Your little maid's outfit was the last, but you'll sleep in a baby dress tonight and..... Oh there... keep doing that precious,"  Susan said as Mark touched her deeply and added, "and we'll discuss all of this when we're done if you don't mind."

"Yes ma'am,"  Mark said returning to his own imaginings, but changing his fantasy to imagine him in his baby dress and in her lap, nursing a baby's bottle, instead of the maid's outfit getting spanked in his panties.   The notion of him sliding over her nylons had almost been enough till she mentioned the baby dress which was now more than enough.

"Oh Mark,"  Susan moaned.

Mark deeply in thought was right behind Susan's soft moan as his body forced him to put everything else on hold for one final thrust and he too added a noise he wasn't sure was his.  Now it was his turn to collapse over his skirt and slips.  We've come full circle he mused as he fought to catch a breath.

He had lost count on the number of times he'd had sex since that first diaper.

"Can we forgo the maid's outfit and have something to eat,"  Mark asked and then added with a sheepish grin, "and maybe a nap?"

"That's funny,"  I was going to beg you for a moments rest myself.  You're insatiable,"  Susan said.

"Me!  It's you,"  Mark said bending to kiss her lightly on the forehead.

"Come on,"  Susan said pushing on his satiny chest as she added, "let's take all of his stuff off, shower each other clean, powder ourselves fresh, get you into a nice fresh diaper, and baby pants under something cute.  Me into panties under something you'll like to caress nursing a baby's bottle and have a nice lunch.  After that we can cuddle till we doze, how's that?"

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2018, 07:40:23 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 20

"Wait, what makes you think I'll tolerate being put back into a diaper,"  Mark said with his hands on his hips after they stood.  his panties were still around his ankles and he looked like a petulant child until he broke down and snickered.  He stepped out of his panties and began undressing.

Their clothing was in two bundles, Susan's bundle smaller because she wasn't in petticoats as they stepped from the long warm shower.  Both had dried and powdered each other as promised.  Susan flowery from a soft patting of Lov's Baby Soft, her favorite.  Mark, baby fresh from Johnson's Baby Powder sprinkled head to toe by a large soft powder puff.

They were both wrapped in large pink towels and even that would have been forbidden just hours before which amazed Mark when the thought came.  Susan slipped her hand into Mark's and invited him to her bed to sit while she went to her dresser and lifted a pair of panties, bra and a full slip after dropping the towel with her bundle of clothes.

The slip shimmered in the soft white light giving Mark pause and a moments thought, but no he mused.  He was starved and while he was sure that deep down with a little fluffing he might call up the energy it would now be more work than pleasure.  Although he smiled knowing he was already well past what he had even imagined he was capable of and was still blown away that it might be linked to what she was helping him into...

"Diapers,"  he said without realizing he'd said it.

"What,"  Susan said returning from the closet with a light Spring robe and mules.

"I'm trying to understand how dressing as a baby or little girl can have such an impact on me the way it has,"  Mark said.

"How quickly we forget,"  Susan said.

"What's that mean,"  Mark asked.

'Remember trying a blanket around your neck and pretending you could fly,"  Susan asked as she added, "maybe pretending you were Superman or Batman perhaps?"

"Yes, but I also remember I was about eight, and I was still making motorcycle sounds with playing cards on my bicycle,"  Mark said snickering.

"What you don't remember is also watching those little girls fluffing their dresses or peeking at the panties and wondering what they felt like on,"  Susan said.

"I never wondered that,"  Mark said.

"Right, and I never wondered what it was like for one of my dolls to latch on to one of my breast,"  Susan said before adding, "and now we can both stop fibbing and actually stop wondering.  Mark, what is happening now is we are both discovering how easy it is to experiment.  Uninhibited"

"That's true,"  Mark said as he watched Susan lay a diaper on the bed and with an expertise he admired fold it into a recognizable shape before she patted and smiled an invitation.  Mark's reaction was immediate and amazed him once again as he moved to the bed, turned and said over the soft cotton before laying back and spreading his legs over it.

"Don't move honey, I'll be right back,"  Susan said as she turned and walked from the bedroom leaving Mark curious but comfortable to do what she asked.  She was gone for only a moment and in her hand was one of the soft pink baby bottles she had been filling with grape juice as she added as she teased the soft rubber nipple against Mark's lips, "here we go precious."

Mark did another amazing thing in that moment he saw the baby bottle... as his erection throbbed excitedly.  Moreover,  the instant a drop of grape juice touched his lips and he licked it free the nipple slipped into his mouth giving him an immediate sense of something he wasn't sure he could put a word to as he put both hands around the normal size bottle.

Susan had left the room again only to return a moment later unfolding a cute normal size baby blanket in a soft looking pastel pink fleece edged in a wide pink satin that she extended to Mark who had to use one hand to take the blanket while holding the baby bottle with the other. 

"Rub the satin edge against your cheek while you nurse the bottle and I'll finish putting you into your diaper and baby panties sweets,"  Susan said as she moved back to between Mark's legs and his diaper.  She had folded the large rectangle so both sides were brought in enough that she had tripled the layers she was now pinning closed.

Susan watched Mark's eyes slowly glaze and take on that faraway look.  Susan had been told that this was actually the first stage of hypnosis or more precisely use now to make suggestions which was what Susan wanted as she closed the second diaper pin, bent and whispered, "you make such a cute baby."

Mark, was far away, very far away as he moved the silky satin over his smooth cheek and rhythmically kneaded the soft rubber nipple to squeezed little drops of juice from his baby bottle.   He heard the voice, knew deep down it was Susan but the rational that it was Susan his partner of late didn't surface. 

What did surface was the touch of his diaper near the high part of his thighs inside.  Susan's fingers sliding around his waist, the softness of his diaper, a lingering smell of baby powder, the baby blanket in his hand, that fleece and a new rational swirling in a fog as the words formed around a face looking down at him:  "you make such a cute baby".

"Am I a baby,"  Mark asked the voice.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender