Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Designs For Living  (Read 17090 times)

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Designs For Living
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2018, 12:13:14 PM »
Designs For Living - Part 8

Susan....  It's...  I mean... I guess....  Oh my God.  Susan, this is so embarrassing.  I shouldn't be excited like this, I know that and I'm sorry, but....  In fact I know this is most likely going to disqualify me but the whole notion of getting diapered was suddenly too much to handle.  If you just give me a little time to calm down I'm sure I can recover,"  Mark said.

"Mark, it's not just you!  I felt it myself?  I can't explain it either.  Honestly, I'm not sure I even want to try,"  Susan said moving to close the distance between them.  She extended her hand encouraging Mark to extend his and he did as she added, "maybe we should change the approach just a tiny bit."

"How's that,"  Mark asked standing as Susan tugged lightly on his hand.

"Maybe we need a break to take care of something else first,"  Susan said and then added as she moved her head closer to Mark's, "you did want to see your room anyway, didn't you?"

Mark was going to say yes, but nodded just before Susan closed with him and kissed.  She embraced him, then broke to take his hand again.  She led him from the kitchen, back through the middle to the stairs and up to where his room was.  Mark followed meekly, quietly and stood there when she stopped in a bed room, fully compliment.  He was willing to allow her to do whatever it was he hopped she planned and his erection made it clear what he hoped as his pants fell.

He was childlike in his interactions as she knelt to remove his shoes and socks before he stepped out of his jeans and finally his underpants.  From the second drawer of a dresser she brought over a folded pad that opened into a disposable square before she guided him to lay over it.  Once he was down she took that moment to gather her skirt and then her own panties fell.

She joined him after she straddled his legs sliding forwards before she urged his arch to match her thrust.  Their rhythm began to matched almost immediately and grew slowly, but steadily, enjoyably bringing their breathing up to match their heartbeats.  Susan lightly rolled Mark's nipples as Mark kneaded Susan's bottom cheeks trying desperately to push himself to her depths.

Susan pushed back just as the arch lifted Susan and reached it's highest point.  He grew suddenly rigid forcing a moan to escape as his toes curled while Susan tossed her head back with her eyes closed.  She bit her lower lip to stifle her own scream.  It had been forever she broke into a labored gasp to breath again.   Mark collapsed as Susan fell forward to her palms while they continued undulating their last before Mark slipped free - spent.

Susan wrapped her legs around Marks and gently collapsed on top as Mark wrapped his arms to embrace her.  Their breathing slowed as did their hearts till everything slipped back to normal before Susan turned and kissed him muttering a whispered thank you.  Marked thanked her back.  There was a long pause, Susan rose, bent for her panties and allowed her skirt to fall.

Mark continued to lay there but shifted till Susan motioned him to wait.  He watched as she returned to that same dresser and opened the top drawer.  There was no doubt what she planned because it was one of the contoured diapers they'd discussed earlier and that was followed by a pair of snap on plastic panties.  She made a second trip for baby wipes, oil, powder and diaper pins.

"So I guess I get the job,"  Mark asked with a wicked grin on his face and no hint of embarrassment that he was about to be put into a diaper.  He wanted to ask why they might be in his size but it didn't matter so he didn't.

"I'm pretty... let me see, how should I put this?  happy with our interview, and I really think you'll be a perfect FIT in this organization so I see no reason why you shouldn't start immediately,"  Susan said and added, "do you?"

"No ma'am,"  Mark said with his own satisfying grin.

"Then if you wouldn't mind, spread em,"  Susan said and added, "and lift your bottom just a bit and we'll start our first series of test."

"Yes ma'am,"  Mark said.

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 06:40:26 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 9

Susan moved in and slipped the contoured diaper under him before she pulled a wipe to rest on his stomach.  She turned for the oil and with it oiled his genitals while using those same moment to fluff him before picking up the wipe for her hands.  His loins went white with the baby powder and then he was pinned into his diaper.  The snap on baby pants closed around him with five snaps each side with a reassuring "snap".

"There we go,"  Susan said patting the front and sides as she turned, bent and gathered Mark's clothes for the laundry,"  we should go over the lease and living arrangements, chores and how we're going to do testing. I'd also like to keep our social side separate from the business side.  By the way, I like sex and that was outstanding so don't hesitate to suggest another moment like that again - please."

Mark catching himself in the free standing mirror was slightly shocked.  The diaper was proportional to what a baby might look like only because Mark was shorter than average and thin, and he was sure the diaper was far thicker than average.  He was sure this was also his room and those were intended to be his diapers and plastic pants.  That too was odd since she hadn't mentioned routine diapers.  He deftly rested his hands on his hips as Susan left the room noting how far they felt from his skin.

"Susan,"  Mark said coming out of his room in just his shoes, socks and shirt. 

The tee shirt was form fitting enough that it didn't flow over the diaper but rather gathered at the waist leaving most of his diaper and baby pants exposed.  It was an unnerving but cute look Mark noted and he got more unnerved the instant he began to walk.  There was the silken slide over the skin on the inside of his thighs well below his crouch where the diaper pushed silken plastic mass down.  There was that odd movement over his bottom cheeks as they undulated with the movement of his muscles.  It wasn't uncomfortable so much as odd.

"Yes Mark,"  Susan said as Mark caught up at the laundry room door.  Susan was putting his clothes minus his pocket things into a tray on top of a shelf above the washer.  His belt was rolled there too as his pants joined his underwear into the large tub.

"Why do these diapers fit,"  Mark asked sheepishly.

"Mark, that's easy,"  I wanted you.  I stalked you.  I got you here and shamelessly seduced you just so I could have sex with you - first, then I put you into those diapers you're now wearing.  Which by the way, makes you absolutely adorable if you haven't yet noticed.  I'm actually thinking of dragging you to my bedroom next, but if I don't pace myself we won't get anything done,"  Susan said and then added, "does that answer your questions?"

"So this was all a put on,"  Mark asked and added, "no studies?  No business?"

"Don't be silly,"  Susan said and added, "there are studies and there is a business.  A huge business and we, that is you and I, are 20% of it.  There are four other couples doing the same exact thing and what just happened to us happened to them in much the same way, but ignore them for a bit.  Look Mark, you are 18 years old.  I'm 38.  I'm pretty well off, you're nearly broke and we're both at our sexual peek.  How would you have brought us together,"  Susan said.

"I don't know,"  Mark said.

"Exactly,"  Susan said and added, "so the women I met devised this cleverly contrived scheme whereby a mature woman ,that's me, and an immature young man ,that's you, could come together.  They would do so in what would be a highly unlikely and clearly incomparable way made oddly compatibe to produce a methodology for a long term study on diapers for the aged.  Right?"

"Right,"  Mark said and added, "but...."

"And, Susan said holding her hand up to stop Mark and added, "and.... correct me if I'm wrong, but we both are outside society's norms leaving us with each other, while making it appear we're now perfectly matched, and damn if she wasn't right because in under just a few hours, a couple actually, you were outstanding in bed, and you're wearing a diaper, or was I wrong about that?"

"No, you were right about that,"  Mark said and added, "you were awesome."

"Good, now why don't we go and work out a schedule on how to keep you in diapers as often as we can while you attend school, keep a social life and on occasion allow me the pleasure of unpinning your diaper for something other than just to change it,"  Susan said smiling.

"That's just it Susan,"  Mark said suddenly feeling honest as he turned to follow and added, "I'm not sure I can even walk without.... you know... getting excited."

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2018, 05:47:44 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 10

"Now tell me that's not the most wonderful of problems to have,"  Susan said and then she stopped, turned and closed the distance to kiss him on his cheek as she added, "and clearly I've made the right choice,"  Susan said.

Mark smiled. 

"As for that exciting part.... we've got plenty of diapers and we can have sex almost anywhere.  Even a good vibrator could take care of your immediate needs, especially if I'm driving it, and in an emergency you'd be amazed what a rubber glove and baby oil can feel like.  Trust me, I know,"  Susan added.

"Oh man Susan,"  Mark said as shook his head and added, "now I'm the one that's very glad over the choice I made.

"So I'm guessing we've got you past the worse part,"  Susan asked and then added, "and now for the really serious part... we're going to need your schedule for school and that's in four parts:  Actual classes, office and counselors, and study hall or library if you know them with the fourth your schools sports and social calendar if you're interested,"

"Why that level of detail,"  Mark said.

"So we can work around your social life as much as possible.  And if we can't don't worry because we should build in a kind of ad lib factor as well.  Let's be flexible enough that we can stop what we're doing with the study to have a life,"  Susan said.

"But what if I wanted some of the time in diapers to be part of my life,"  Mark asked.

"Then by all means put a category on the calendar that says exactly that and begin filling in a little of the details on what that might mean.  To be honest, it makes my stomach flutter a little when you said that so lets make that a discussion over coffee after we've mapped out our testing schedule,"  Susan said.

"What's our testing schedule look like.

"Actually, we can coordinate a lot of it with your school time.  Like study time could be in diapers or for example if your reading you could do it on a baby blanket maybe.  This might sound silly but instead of a glass of juice what say I put your juice in a baby's bottle and you read your book drinking it on your back?  Those kinds of things, small as they are, could cram a lot of diaper time into school time,"  Susan said crossing her fingers.

Mark had an odd look on his face.  It could go either way, Susan decided.

"Interesting notion.  So on that baby bottle part?  I can see that.  But.... I mean that makes sense for testing, but would there be time... this is kind of hard to say, but would there be time when you might be holding it?  I mean what if the book was a little bigger and I needed both hands to read, that kind of thing,"   Mark said and added after a nervous pause, "just wondering."

"Okay, what about this?  What about those times when there is no book at all.  I mean I'm thinking there might even be a time when you just might want to be held and say be fed from a real baby's bottle right after you've actually been pinned into a fresh diaper,"  Susan said and then added, "say right after we've had this really great sex and all you want to do is suc-k on a soft rubber nipple and get your diaper gently rubbed till you fell asleep."

"Oh yes,"  Mark whispered with his eyes closed.

"Okay, so I guess there's no scheduling for that, we'll just keep bottles of juice in the fridge that we can use when we need them.  Meanwhile I'll start putting together the calendar for the studies that will bring us up to the meeting Gail is planning.  She wants a corporate getter in about 6 to 8 week from now,"  Susan said and added, "while you do your school planning."

"Okay,"  Mark said taking sudden pleasure just from sitting as the tip of his erection, already too sensitive slid within the soft cotton of the diaper.  Mark's eyes glazed and closed by half as he suddenly ejaculated unintentionally.  It was Mark clamping his jaws that Susan noticed.

"You know, I'm wondering if we might think about adding a baby's pacifier to the list.  At least till you get use to your diapers,"  Susan said and added, "what do you think?"

"Might be a good idea,"  Mark whispered after a long pause as he added with a grin, "and I might need another change."

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 08:27:26 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 11

"You know what else?  I'm thinking it might be better to fashion a few tee-shirts that fall just a little short of your diaper sets,"  Susan said as she added, "In fact, let's do that.  Come with me for a second and I'll get a chest length."

Mark stood and followed Susan back down the hall but past the utility room with the washer towards another door and into a fairly large room that was clearly used for sewing. On a table were several mannequin form with just the lower torsos.  Most wearing diapers, all different, although at the very end of the table two of them were covered in ruffled panties.   

There were free standing mannequins, four of them had other style baby clothes on with two wearing tee shirts that came down and snapped at the crouch  The other two were wearing what was clearly baby dresses:  One dress a bishop style with no waist, the other a high waisted party dress style.  Everything Mark noticed could easily fit.  He got seriously nervous.

"What are you doing with these things,"  Mark asked when he couldn't stand it any longer.

"Have you been on Ebay,"  Susan asked and added, "I say that regarding fetish clothes that is.  Seems to be a large market for these kinds of things and I was experimenting with labor and material cost against the average selling prices I've seen so far.  Pretty good profit if you can define a style attractive enough that hits the right price point.  I think it's design with the baby look as the key."

"Is this part of our study,"  Mark asked nervously.

"The girlish stuff,"  Susan asked and added, "why, are you interested?"

"What? Me? NO!  Absolutely not,"  Mark said quickly.  Maybe too quickly Susan wondered.

"It's okay and the answer is no, none of the girlish stuff is intended for our studies.  I am thinking of including those onesies though.  Those are the tee-shirts that have the snap crouch.  Anyway, lets get your chest length,"  Susan said finding her sewing measuring tape as she added when she found it, "here, turn and raise your arms."

Mark lifted his arms and turned to face the ruffled panties which gave him a moment to look at the ruffled lace sewn into the nylon panty that appeared to be sewn over a pair of plastic vinyl panties.  Both pair, one in pink nylon with white lace and the other in white nylon with pink lace were pulled on and set over diapers.

What Mark had missed the first time but could see now was another pair of panties.  That third pair of panties were bloomer style.... no, not bloomers per se but a kind of bubble style with a ruffle around the bottom of each leg.  Laying next to those was a top but he couldn't make out the style of the top other than it seem to match the color and likely style of those bubble panties.

"What's that third panty for,"  Mark asked genuinely curious and then asked, "looks like a big bubble?"

"I'm not sure, which? Oh, yes, the bubble.  That's what they are called:  Bubble panties.  They went with baby doll tops back in the 1950s.  Wore those styles when I was a little girl.  I mean not that far back and the panties were more like bloomers when I wore them.  Got the pattern on Ebay and made these.  I'm converting some patterns for baby doll nightgowns into adult baby dresses,"  Susan said.

"Wow, you really are getting into this,"  Mark said.

"Mostly it's experimenting with styles.  I'm kind of taking what was cute through the years and seeing what can translate to adult baby wear,"  Susan said and then added, "go ahead and take that tee shirt off and let me see what it looks like shortened."

Mark removed his tee no longer self conscious of her seeing him in just his diaper and plastic panties and surprised at how easily he'd overcome his inhibitions in so short a time.  He watched Susan move to a large square table and pick up a fairly large pair of scissors that she used to cut the tee after smoothing it out and measuring it.

Susan walked over to a fairly sophisticated sewing machine, pressed some buttons, turned a knob, a dial, just before sitting the tee shirt under the foot and raised needle and suddenly the machine came alive.  The speed that the tee passed through while she folded it was surprising to Mark and it only took a second before Susan was snipping the threads.

"Here, try this on,"  Susan said handing his tee shirt back.

Mark pulled the tee shirt on and when he pulled it down it stopped short about three inches from the waist of his diaper and plastic panties.  There was a tilt mirror on a stand that Susan turned on a pivot for Mark to look at.  If he was wearing baby shoes it would have completed the image.  The shortened tee had transformed his look from ordinary to babyish instantly.

"Needs and iron on bunny,"  Susan said and then added, "I'm just not sure of the color?"

"What,"  Mark asked turning from the mirror.

"Mark, I know how you feel about that other stuff but I was wondering....." Susan said smiling as she ran her hand over the baby dress on her way back from the sewing machine.

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 07:21:40 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 12

"Wondering about what,"  Mark answered as he stood in front of the mirror and admired the shortened tee shirt.  He was also glancing back at the ruffled panties and dresses wondering what sort of guy might even consider wearing such things without realizing he'd once thought the same about guys dressing as babies.

"I've been experimenting with a diaper that wicks moisture away from the skin better,"  Susan said.

"Wicking?  You mean like a candle,"  Mark asked.

"In a sense, yes,"  Susan said  and added,  Moisture wicking fabric is designed to pull or wick sweat or perspiration or in our case urine away from the body though capillary action.  These micro fibers or denser fabrics laid over less dense fabrics work together to manage what I call moisture performance.  It's not a perfect system and repeated wettings can defeat the system but with a diaper worn in a normal setting I think it can work pretty well.  Trouble is I'm not sure without the testing and now, thanks to you, I have that tester."

"So it's not just cotton,"  Mark asked.

"No.  Actually I can show you the diaper that I've created and if you're up for it, I don't see any reason not to test it along with all the other test,"  Susan noted.

"Sounds good to me,"  Mark said.

"Let me grab a few of those and we can go back to your room and get you changed,"  Susan said and added, "and while you are working on your schedule I'll grab a few of your tee shirts and start shortening them.  Sound okay?"

"Sounds good,"  Mark said watching Susan go to a cabinet, open it and take a moment to move through several stacks of diapers.  When she was satisfied that she had the right pile she counted down six and grabbed those and followed Mark out of the room.  Susan followed Mark into his room.

"Ready to be changed,"  Susan asked.

"Yes,"  Mark said as Susan sat the other five diapers down on his dresser and walked to his bed with the sixth.  As soon as she opened it Mark knew something was different because the first thing was the pink color as he added, "I don't want to complain or anything but I'm not sure I'm ready for pink diapers Susan."

"I forgot about boys and their paranoia.  Can I ask a favor, at least for today?  I mean for later at least.  I only used the pink nylon and satins because I had the fabric on hand.  Yards of it.  I didn't actually give it much thought that a guy would object so strenuously.  When I get a chance I'll make a half dozen of these with blue nylon and satin,  okay,"  Susan asked.

"Sounds kind of silly,"  Mark said as he added, "like saying a blue dress is more masculine that a pink dress?"

"Mark, that's really very astute of you, but if the color really is a hang up I can change it.  Look why not true them and see how they feel then we can work on the color,"  Susan said.

"Fair enough,"  Mark said as Susan moved close to lower his baby pants and unpin his diaper.  With his baby pants around his ankle his diaper immediately fell when Susan unpinned one of the diaper pins.  A baby wipe brought his erection back the instant she started cleaning him and that started the moment he laid over the new diaper with the nylon sewn over the satin. 

The diaper was actually three layers Mark discovered: Cotton, satin with the dull side facing the cotton and what Susan told him was lingerie nylon layered over the shimmering side of the satin.  Mark really didn't feel anything when he laid over it till Susan brought the powdered layers up between his thighs to rest over his genitals. 

Mark couldn't help but gasp as the pastel pink nylon softly rubbed over the matching satin.  There was the tiniest of rustles but Mark hardly noticed as Susan, with every move slid the nylon satin combination over his erection.  His tip, every time the nylon touched it, sent an electrifying pulse of pleasure through him and he jerked involuntarily.

"This isn't going to work is it,"  Susan asked as she carefully  laid her hand over the outline of Mark's erection to begin slowly masturbating him as she added, "here, let's take care of this first, then I can put you in clean diaper with a little less stress."

Mark's grunt and closed eyes was taken as a yes.

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2018, 06:29:59 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 13

Susan felt enjoyably diabolical as she continued to slowly masturbate her young lover.  She found herself growing terribly horny herself as she slid her hand along the unpinned diaper and watching Mark react as she reached his tip and circled it each time.  It was during the down stroke that she gently took his hand and guided it along her leg to her panties and under the elastic. 

Mark got the hint and probed till he took was massaging her own sweet spot.  The silence was filled only with soft occasional grunts and moans till Mark shivered and stiffened to match Susan's.  It wasn't so much Mark's control as Susan's that brought them to climax together and it was glorious as Mark's light rasping slowed to normal.

"All that time waisted having normal sex, Mark whispered in a sarcastic but happy tone.

"Tell me about it,"  Susan said and added as she prepared another diaper to put Mark into, "and imagine your body enchased in such sweetness that you shiver with every step you take."

"How's that,"  Mark asked and then added, "wait, maybe I shouldn't ask."

"I have what I call my sensuous sweetness training outfits,"  Susan said and added, "Outfits kind of like this diaper that maximize the qualities of sweetness to maximized the sensuousness for people who have never experiences such things."

"Like guys,"  Mark said.

'Like guys,"  Susan said and added, "I've always felt so sad that guys never had the same opportunities we've had so when I was doing all of these designs, I played with an outfit that literally layered the sweetness."

"What does that even mean,"  Mark said.

"Better to show you,"  Susan said

"You're just trying to get me into a dress,"  Mark said.

"You'll end up in a dress, but say the work and you'll be out of it even faster,"  Susan said and added, "it's really very comfortable and intended just to give you a hint of what every girl in the world knows for all of their lives."

"And what's that,"  Mark asked.

"To find that out you'll have to join us, even for just a few seconds,"  Susan said and then added, "interested?"

"Seriously, will if feel like this diaper,"  Mark asked as the silken layer rubbing over the satin made him jump a little as Susan brought it over his still sensitive tip."

"More,"  Susan said.

"For just a few seconds and then off,"  Mark said. 

"There are three garments,"  Susan said.

"Three,"  Mark asked.

"Those rumba panties and you can pick the pink nylon with the white ruffles or the white nylon with the pink ruffles.  The layered full training slip and the training dress.  You have to let me put you into all three once you're in your diaper.  Okay?"

"Fair enough,"  Mark said and added, "the pink.   I mean the pink panty with the white ruffles."

"Excellent choice.  Susan said walking out of the room.  She was gone for a moment and returned holding those very same ruffled panties he had sworn he would never wear laying in an unpinned diaper lined in the same fabric glimmering in the light that matched the color.  He smiled at the irony of it all as Susan laid those next to his diaper before she draped what he thought were two dresses over a chair.

"Is one of those a slip,"  Mark asked as Susan bent to finish pinning him into his diaper.

"Training slip and Training dress,"  Susan said

"How many days have we been doing this,"  Mark asked and then shivered a little as Susan slid the diaper slightly sideways to bring the sides together to pin the diaper closed.

"Just today so far,"  Susan said and added, "why?"

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 06:36:12 AM »
Designs For Living - Part 14

Before I answer that Susan can I ask you a question,"  Mark asked.

"Actually honey, no.  I mean not yet.  First I want to dress you and then we can sit and talk all you want,"  Susan said and added, "okay?"

"Afraid I'll say no,"  Mark asked.

"Not really.  It's just that a lot of your questions will be answered once you're in these things,"  Susan said.

"Fair enough.  You know why I'm doing this,"  Mark said.

"I'm not sure,"  Susan said.

"Actually because I kind of trust you now and so far I've had the best sex ever....  the weirdest, no doubt about that, but the best hands down,"  Mark said and then added with a snicker, "and you'll never see any of it on any of my social networks."

"Fair enough and for that same record Mark the sex had been about as good as it can get and it is hard to believe it's only been a day.  Now, then bring your legs up and I'll get you into your panties,"  Susan said.

"Exactly!  Not even twenty four hours and I'm in a diaper lined in pink satin and lingerie nylon about to be put into a pair of pink rumba panties that match a slip and dress that I swore I'd never wear ever,"  Mark said and then added, "might as well go dig out a baby's bottle and hair bow and let's do this right."

"First your panties honey,"  Susan said gathering the rumba panties she picked up from the bed after a gentle rub over the front of Mark's diaper just to fluff him a bit.  Mark of course instantly reacted and Susan smiled at the sudden bulge that appeared. 

"You'll pay for that my pretty,"  Mark said mimicking the witch in the Wizard of Oz.  It made him laugh as he added, "oops, isn't that your line?"

"I think it is my pretty,"  Susan said helping Mark to stand as she added, "now put your hands up partner and hand me your wallet."

"Funny,"  Mark said.

"Thank you, now hold your arms up and prepare yourself to be enchased in sweetness,"  Susan said moving over with the double layered slip as she gathered it as she added, "what I've done is fashioned this similar to a vintage baby doll top with the first layer a 60 denier layer of lingerie nylon under a 20 denier sheer layer of nylon with satin straps.  There, how does that feel?"

"Seriously smooth,"  Mark said.

"Now, run your hand over the top layer so it moves over the bottom layer first, then move the layers so they both move over your chest,"  Susan said.

"Awesome,"  Mark said and then added, "why can't they make something for boys that feels like this?"

"I just did,"  Susan said and added, "you're wearing it."

"That's right,"  Mark said and then added, "here, help me into that BOY'S DRESS."

"See, now you're catching on,"  Susan said bringing the dress over and letting it cascade over Mark's head.  Mark was now covered in a new layer of satin with that layer covered in chiffon.  It was an adorable baby dress in every way but size and Mark knew it as he moved back to the mirror.

Susan came up from behind turned Mark just a little and gathered the layers in her hands delicately as a mother might her little girl and slowly lifted the hems till the panties began to show.  She continued till the first bit of ruffle came into view just below the lace of the dress.  The puffy sleeve framed Mark's face, the fluffiness of the dress itself caught Susan entirely by surprise.

"What,"  Mark said as Susan bent to gently bite Mark's ear.  Susan wordlessly let his dress and slips fall and took his hand to lead him back to the bed.  Mark, worried a tiny bit over her silence lost that and instantly went from firm to rock hard as she gently guided him to sit and lay back.

"Lift your dress and slips precious, mommy wants you very badly and I need to pull your ruffled panties down to unpin your diaper,"  Susan said slipping both hand under the layers hiding his treasures.

"I can't remember,"  Mark suddenly said.

"What,"  Susan asked.

"What I wanted to ask you,"  Mark said gathering his skirts to his chest as he felt the tug on his ruffled panties.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender