Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: A Teachable Moment  (Read 6624 times)

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
A Teachable Moment
« on: January 25, 2018, 12:10:41 PM »
I was laying in bed in a pull on cloth diaper and plastic pants wondering how, within just a moment, that could even happen and this came to me....  I'm calling it:

"A Teachable Moment"

Rick's step mother wasn't evil so much as inherently biased towards her daughter.  To her credit she gave Rick the benifit of the doubt that he wasn't teasing till she caught him at it red handed.  Perhaps had Rick not been so damn smug things might have gone differently but he hadn't and things didn't.

Rose had the stealth of a jewel thief which was only a precaution because the tea Rick drank just before bed was an old formula going back to her great grandmother.  Rick was in a state of deep sleep when Rose carefully released the clip on the hot water bottle so water would dribble over Rick's underpants.

Rose took three pictures before carefully putting his blankets back.

"Rick.  Rick, wake up!  Rick, you've had a bad dream,"  Cindy said as she gently shook her step brother.

"What?  Who...  what's going?  Hey?  What are you doing,"  Rick said waking suddenly, then catching himself as he felt the wetness that caused him to slid towards the wall at the same time that he threw the covers back.  He was wet, his bed was wet and there was Cindy, Carol and Tina all standing there as he screamed, "get out!"

"What in heavens name is going on here,"  Rose asked coming into the room.

"We heard Rick scream.  I think it was a bad dream.  I went over to wake him.  Carol and Tina were standing by the door there and suddenly Rick tossed his covers back and.... Mom, he's wet his bed,"  Cindy said and added, "and then you came in."

"Okay.  Girl's, go back to your room, close your door and go back to bed.  It's way too early.  Cindy bring one of your diapers, a pair of plastic pants and two diaper pins and not another word of this!  Understand,"  Rose said.

"Yes ma'am,"  Cindy responded as the girls turned and ran off with Cindy following.

"Rick, go and take a quick shower right now while I strip your bed,"  Rose said.

"I don't know what happened,"  Rick said.

"We'll talk about it in the morning.  Go,"  Rose said.

Rick passed her and into the bathroom as Cindy came out of her room with one of her diapers and pair of plastic pants.  Rick didn't see her as the door to the bathroom closed.  Cindy came into Rick's room with the diaper and plastic pants just as her mom bundled the wet bedding.

"Here, take these to the laundry room and get me a fitted sheet and a blanket,"  Rose said.

"Mom, I'm not touching those,"  Cindy said.

"Hush and do as I say.  It's tea with a touch of lemon, thyme and sage.  I'm teaching him not to tease you and your friends.  Now quickly do as I say,"  Rose said and added, "and not a word about this to anyone or you'll spend the day in a tank top and your diapers on the front porch."

Cindy took the bundle and left the bedroom nodding her understanding.  She hurriedly returned with the sheet and blanket and went to her room.  Cindy's two friends, there for their sleep over and both bed wetter's, were in fresh pull ups greeted Cindy with a curious look when she came back waited till Cindy pinned herself into a fresh diaper.

"I can't talk about it,"  Cindy said.

"What are you doing,"  Rick said coming into the room with the towel around his waist and about to open his underwear drawer when he saw Cindy's diaper open on his bed.

"A precaution for the remainder of the night.  No arguments,"  Rose said standing there waiting.  Rick looked at her remembering the huge wet spot he woke to and thought about what his step sister would say as he added, "what about Cindy?   And her friends?"

"I'll talk to them,"  Rose said and added, "tell you what.   Look, why don't you tell them you know what it's like to wet the bed and have to wear diapers now and you feel bad about teasing them and you're sorry and that should be that.  Okay?"

"Okay,"  Rick said taking the towel off and moving to the bed.  He turned to sit over the diaper and didn't see the slight smile on Roses face as he twisted slightly to lay back over the pre fold with the doubler she'd added.   Between the baby powder and slow motion diapering, not to mention the moments slipping his baby pants on, he'd have a lot of time to experience his first teachable moment. 

The good thing was if this didn't work, there were always the pictures.

Hugs
Mary Beth

samantha

• Baby Buns
Re: A Teachable Moment
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 05:50:43 PM »
brilliant story sweetie xxx

Mary Beth Sanford

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: A Teachable Moment
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 06:08:52 AM »
brilliant story sweetie xxx

Bless you Samantha and Hugs
Mary Beth

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender