Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Promises, Obligations and Consequences  (Read 132074 times)

teddi

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Promises, Obligations and Consequences
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 01:19:00 PM »
As Christine taped my diapers up, a pair of pink and yellow, terry cloth lined plastic pants  was produced by Mom and extended to Christine.  I moaned to myself "jeez, not those!"    Beneath the plastic exterior and clearly visible, were block letters, diaper pins, little yellow duckies, baby bottles and pacifiers all of  which showed in every graphic detail.  I noted that it was more pink with but few areas of powder blue.  Obviously  the intentional design. And, obviously intended for someone younger.

Sullenly I questioned her: "Mom?  Why these?  Why did you have to brink these out now?"

She offfered her explanation "these are not intended to humiliate you Chris.  But if you soak yourself as the last time and we're there for a longer period of time - you'll leak out and wet the seat cushions and perhaps stain them as well.  Besides, I didn't have time to retrieve your powder blue ones."

Seemed an acceptable explanation - I merely nodded.

Christine helped snap them in place.  As she did I began to question her.  We were supposed to talk before we met with Mom and Dad.  Obviously we didn't and I was afraid that with Mom being around and, though not intentionally, pushing us downstairs, we would not be able to do so.

teddi

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 06:01:23 PM »
Christine had definetly grown in her confidence.  She turned to Mom:  "Mother, please don't wait for us and please do not linger to possibly overhear the incomplete tidbits of what transpires.  I will not speak until seated before you both and Chris' words, between the two of us, is, for the moment, for our ears only."  Mom shrugged her shoulders and nodded.  Her reply to Christine reflected her concerns.  "I'm terribly sorry and didn't mean to give the appearance that I was trying to eavesdrop or snoop on your conversations.  Though I am upset I will wait for both of you."

I giggled to myself - "what else could she do?"  Christine's puzzlement at my  brief merriment was obvious.  She too giggled when I told her of my thoughts.

For what may have been minutes we did not speak to one another.  Instead  we soothed ourselves in warm embrace.  Brother to sister - sister to brother - each reveling in mutual consolement: each which at long last would offer some measure of relief to the other.

She began in earnest.  "Christopher, my beloved brother, your vows to me have been met.  You are released, without remaining obligation, to speak truthfully to our parents."  I was somewhat befuddled and asked her if she was o.k and "why are you talking like that?  You didn't used to you know.  If you talk to Mom and Dad that way their gonna think your on something.  But do I understand you that neither you or She is gonna wreck me if I tell them what I saw or know?"  

Christina smiled broadly and  let me know "that is the case."  She continued to mentally speak -  (I truly marveled at her ability). Also, that "I will begin by telling on myself so that you don't consider yourself a tattle tale.  Come on little one we need to make an appearance."  I pulled back and spoke quickly "wait a sec Christina I have some questions for you - your the one who is doing all the "talking" right now, so before I go you need to tell me a couple of things:  like why do you now call me "little one" - I-m almost as big as you are and will you honest and truly not get mad at me for some of the things I might say - even if they"re the truth?  

Honest and truly Christopher I won't and I like the way "she" addressed you - it had an endearing quality.  So for right now, I am still older than you, in the next grade up and outweigh you - so there.  You remain my little one.

teddi

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 01:20:51 PM »
I blurted my response "Christine? I don't think I like that.  I mean you know what's gonna happen if you call me that and some of the guys hear it?  There gonna pound me.  Please, don't. K?"  Her thoughts were clear.

"I'll make a deal with you.  I promise that I won't use it in front of any one except Mom and Dad or our aunt's and uncle's - that also includes our cousins."  "I don't see why all of those others have to, you know, hear it. They'll tease me and...."  She interupted - "that's as far as I go.  I like it and will use it."   It looked like a no win situation for me.  I pensively asked her  "w..well if I don't agree - you'd say it just to embarass me so what's my end of the deal? W.. wh..what do you want from me?"  Her response surprised me.  "Nada."  This is my promise and my deal. You don't have to do anything.  I'll honor what I pledge. It is not my intent to humiliate you.  If I did anything like that it would be wrong - besides I use it because I really love you - to me your extra special. O.K?"

With a slight shrug I agreed with a low "guess so."

I was not to happy over "our bargain."  I thought that at some time, no matter how much she loved me that it would come out and bite me in the butt.

Resigned to this situation I really needed to cover up.  I sure didn't want to be in front of Mom and Dad with just a "T" shirt and a diaper, which in turn was covered by baby plastic pants. I looked for my bathrobe, which normally hung on my robe hook on the back of my closet door.  It wasn't there so I turned to pick up the robe Mom gave me to wear.  "On no!" I exclamed. It was Christines!"  The shock of my discovery was clearly evident.  My mouth hung open as my eyes widened with disbelief.   With a befuddled look I turned to Christine.  I started to cry.  "Christine?  D...do you know? I mean they're yours.  I have a robe - so why?"

"W..why did she do this this?  I mean they're your clothes!"  She smiled as I read her - "yes, Mom thought it be best to clean your robe - she said that it had been some time and that there were soda stains on it.  Anyhow - it had an arm torn off in the washer.  It looked like it had caught up on something.  I wasn't fit to wear so she tossed it.  She told me about it and asked if I could loan you one of mine - I didn"t see why not so I gave her that one."

"Damn Christine if I put this on... I'll look like, like, well....y...you!"

"Gosh Chris, that was the least girlish thing I had.  I'm really sorry about yours but..."  I cut her off at mid-thought.  I cringed as I picked it up.  Before Mom had put it on me and I never really examined it but now...Damn it!.  Holding it out, I shook my head in disbelief.  On either side of the front, just above chest high were two butterflies.  Each was about 4 inches in diameter with their main bodies colored in a combination of pink and lavender.  They presented a mirror image of each other.  Their wings were spread and the hues that filled their expanse were interspersed with yellow, powder blue, light green and pink.  I also noticed that on either sleeve where little white bunnies whose perimeters were stiched in pink followed by a seperate stiching of lavender.  "Just great" I muttered - my tears had begun in earnest.

Resigned that it would be better to wear this than just appear in diapers I -put it on.  I noticed Christine's face as she thought I looked cute!

I sniffled back on a runny nose and tried to wipe my eyes dry.  Neither attempt was successful.  

Christine's query was laced with concern - "Chris, I'm truly sorry. But if we're to do this  - don't fall apart.  O.K?"  I merely nodded and let her lead me to the stairway.  

'

teddi

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 03:42:53 PM »
Chapter 3

We began our descent.  We strode in unison down the twenty two treds and paused at the bottom. I mused to myself, that if one were to have viewed us - side by side - that we would indeed appear to be girls.  I did not take comfort in this thought.  Yet in truth to be compared with Christine was   of some comfort.

I whispered to Christine "I'm already wet; this is gonna be something else." She stroked my hair and smiled.

She took my hand and led me to the dining room.  I did indeed feel like a "little one."  I scrunched my face and tried to keep her thoughts from hitting me.  It was almost impossible.  Between her ordered thoughts of talking to our parents, her musings of my predicament, her desire to meet our angel once more and of how life would be different - I was innundated, not confused, but rather placed in what I considered a  system overload.  

We approached the entry to the dining room.  There we found our parents , sitting side by side, and in deep conversation with each other.  It was also clear that each had consumed at least one shot glass of hard liquor.  A  bottle of Crown Royal sat conspicuously on the table between them.  It had never been opened before this evening and now, by appearance, a full quarter of its contents were gone.  Dad quickly sat up, and put back the remaining contents of his glass. He then, poured himself another round.  Oh great, I thought, now Dad is gonna be wrecked and no telling how Mom is gonna do.  She didn't drink.  Dad said all she had to do was smell the fumes of hard liquor or the cork off of a bottle of wine - that was good enough, he would say, to "set her free."  He would also muse that she was a "cheap date."

Where Christine and I would sit were a variety of soft drinks and a pitcher of water and tall iced tea glasses.

Christine took the chair to my right.  As we sat I did ask both Mom and Dad "Are you guys gonna be alright?"  Dad nodded and stated that the drink he had just poured ..." that was it for the night-come hell or high water."

Mom nodded gave a wry smile and said "Despite what others would think - I'm not that cheap a date."  Both Christine and I giggled while Dad gave her a stare which could be by appearance  be taken as "you gotta be shitting me!"

Christine was ready to begin,  she smiled at both of them, and started off with a statement of the obvious.  "You guys might have some pretty bad hang overs tomorrow."  A brief pause was followed by her commencing. "I know it will be hard for you to understand some of what either Chris or I will say, but, it's the truth.  The honest truth.  So if your both ready to be rocked  I'll begin.

Several years ago, when both Chris and I were in elementary school, I think it was second grade, Chris and I made promises or deals with each other.  The promises involved what either of us knew of the other.  They also dealt with things that had not yet happened.  Neither of us would speak to you guys or anyone else about what either of us could do, had done or could do in the future. We struck the deal based on our honor, to ourselves and to each other.  No other considerations were given and no  attempts to change or soften the vows were made.

It was also about that time the the guardian angel who spoke to you, through me, made her presence known to me and by accident to Chris.  Chris's knowledge of "her" was traumatic.  He saw things that were supposed to be secret and what he saw still upsets him."

Christine turned to me, "am I saying it o.k?"  I nodded "yes."

teddi

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 03:12:04 PM »
I sat rigid and fraught with the fear(s) of what I had held within me for many years.  At some length, I turned to Christina and then emplored her with trusting puppy dog eyes to "be with me....o.k?"  Her reply was crystal clear, heard by Mom and Dad, "I promised you that I would help and I will.  I know you are afraid but you will always carry some fears with you if they are not made evident."  There she was, talking like someone else - I shuddered.  "Mom - Dad,  Christopher told you that he couldn't do this without me. That declaration is truer than you realize. He also asked to meet and clear what for years has troubled him more so than me.  With both of your consents we will begin. "  

As she spoke my breathing became labored.  While I heard her speak and saw their consent - I was struck by the beginning  of what I called "tick/tock."  My head was buzzing, with a deep base vibration which I had heard but one time before..  

I turned from my sisters gaze and sat bleary eyed.  I knew that it would only be through her touch that I could proceed. Her last spoken words to me were the begining of my...well...my release from ......

The buzzing grew louder.  She continued to speak to me:  "Christopher, I now task you to relate in every detail you can remember of what occured.  You will relive that evening graphically.  When I place my hand across your eyes - close them and begin."

The buzzing within my head reached a volume that I could't perceive.  I lowered my head and seem to pass out.

teddi

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2008, 04:28:27 PM »
"I opened my eyes and stared at the night light on my dresser - Kermit was smiling at me.  But I thought that there was something wrong.  I felt that there was someone in the house, who shouldn't be there! I  began to scream  for both Mom and Dad - but  nothing came out!  I tried again - to yell even louder -then they would hear me - MOMMY?  DADDY?  WHERE ARE YOU?  But I did not hear my own screams -  nothing  -  no sound.  I didn't understand what was happening and again screamed for Mom and Dad - WHERE ARE YOU? MOMMY/DADDY COME QUICK.

I knew I was yelling and screaming, but,  why was there no sound? The feeling that someone else was here grew stronger.

I thought that I would go get them, if they couldn't hear, then at least they would not ignore me while I got them out of bed.  I softly and quietly got out of my bed and tried to sneak down the hallway to their room.  In doing so I would have to pass Christina's room.  I started to cry.  Someone was in Christina's room.   I crept towards her doorway and peeked in.  

Christina was in bed. Asleep.  Or, that's what I thought.  As I looked around for the someone who should't be there my mouth fell wide open.

While I was sure she was asleep; I was right, and really, really wrong.   For, before me from the left, where Christine's closet was, walked a lady.

She was walking towards Christines bed and when she got closer to it I...I saw Christine sit up...right out of her own body.  Only it wasn't Christine was it?!  Now there were two Christines.  The one that I recognized  in bed asleep or what?  And now another which was whiter than white,  she was pure, was kneeling on the bed at my Christines feet while smiling at the strange lady.  The white Christine brought both of her hands together in front of her, as if she was going to pray.  She began to float up to the ceiling and went right through it!!!!  I wet my jammies.

Stunned I could neither scream nor move.  I took a deep breath and slowly walked to her bedside.  The lady had long hair, was fair of skin and was pretty tall.  She  turned to look at me and her look scared me.  Her eyes flashed at my being there.  I started to scream.

WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHRISTINA?  WHERE IS SHE?  WHERE DID SHE GO?  YOU BETTER NOT HURT HER - SHE'S MY SISTER - YOU BRING HER BACK.  I turned from the one with flashing eyes and knelt beside Christina's bed and pleaded as I cried.  Don't die Christina please, come back to me!  Please don't die!  I love you - don't leave me, please don't leave me!  Please, come back and live with us!  Please!

There was no response, nor, was there a spoken reply.  I noticed that the Christina in bed was breathing yet there was something missing.

I turned again to the lady. WHERE IS SHE?  WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY SISTER? YOU BRING HER BACK TO ME.  I raised my hands as if to hit her - but stopped when she scolded me.

teddi

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2008, 08:37:16 PM »
"Such temerity!  You would fight with me?!  Child, lower your hands and do not anger me.  I have known many such as you, brash and bold with utter disregard for what danger they may face - and most all met with unpleasant fates.  How would you fare against my anger?  Even now you tremble with fear and cannot still your own water.  Return to your bed and be glad that you are able to do so."  

She pointed to Christine's bed, "behold your beloved sister returns."  

My teeth were chattering as I turned to look.  True. I saw what I thought and she said was Christine re-entering her body.  Stunned and shaking I again went to her bedside and whispered into her ear.  "C..Christina..a..are you b..b..back?  Y..you o.k?"

The lady answered me instead of Christina:  "remove your soiled garments and leave.  She will wake shortly and will come to your side.   For what you have seen of her and myself must be discussed amongst yourselves.  But know this, no good will come if tonights events are disclosed."

I d..didn't know w..what else to, ah, d..do.  I t..took off my wet clothes as she ordered.  She's gonna see m..m.. me na-ked!  I hid my boy parts w..with b..both hands and b..backed out of, uh, the room.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender