Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Baby Shop.  (Read 45845 times)

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: The Baby Shop.
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 07:53:46 AM »
Chapter 11 – The Motel, final preparations.

Once at the Motel he was left in the car while Nanny checked in. Then she drove them round to their room and helped him in with his luggage.
“Well done baby. Now it’s time to get you ready for your new baby life. Now strip down to your nappy and put all your clothes in this plastic bag. Nanny is going to run a nice hot bath for baby.”
He obeyed without question, part of the conditioning nanny had imprinted in him, and was soon sitting on the floor dressed only in his soggy nappy and baby pants. The room filled with sickly sweet baby smells coming from the bathroom as nanny filled the bath adding various babyish scents and moisturisers to the water.
“Come along baby, bath time. Crawl in here for nanny”
Again he did as he was told and lay down on his back so nanny could remove his baby pants and his now heavy soaked disposable nappy.
“My my, what a soggy baby. I think someone is going to keep his new mummy very busy. Did you like having your nappy changed at the airport? Such a big softie letting a complete stranger change his nappy naps and make him wear his precious baby panties too. Now, into the bath while I get your clothes sorted out.”
He climbed in and lay back. The hot water felt wonderful and the smells sent him whirling into baby comfort while he listened to nanny fussing about in the other room.
She returned shortly and began to give him a thorough wash, chatting to him as any carer would to a baby. Once clean, she helped him out of the bath and dried him off with a large soft towel before leading him into the bedroom where he was taped into another disposable nappy.
“There, that’ll keep things dry down below, while I dry your hair up above, baby.”  She giggled, picked up a large dummy and pushed it into his mouth.
She gave him a few toys to play with and then set about sorting his hair out. Baby’s new mummy had requested that his soft blonde hair was put into curls, so Nanny set about curling it on to rollers and then applying a strong perming lotion.
While that was getting to work, she retrieved a fresh bottle of baby formula from her luggage along with an ipod and ear phones. She led him over to the bed and sat down, and laid him back in her arms. She fitted the earphones into his ears and selected another hypnosis track. As it played, she fed him the formula, rocking him gently.
This was a clearing track that would remove all memory of the day’s events. The airport, the security check, the flight and how he had gotten to the Motel. The track only took about 15 mins as he was in a semi-permanent state of hypnosis anyway. Once he’d finished the milk it was time to get him dressed in his arrival clothes.
First, the disposable nappy, already wet, was removed and he was cleaned with baby wipes. Then he was given a generous all over dusting of baby talc. He revelled in the feelings and smell as Nanny rubbed it in, especially around his nappy area. Next it was time for a fresh nappy of the type requested by their new mummy. In Stuy’s case it was a thick cloth nappy and soft plastic baby pants. Taking his ankles Nanny pushed his legs back and in doing so raised his pink hairless bottom up and she easily slid the thick cotton nappy underneath and settled him back down onto it. She spread his legs and gave him a further dusting of baby powder before slowly pulling the thick wad of nappy up between his legs to envelope his nappy area in its soft warm comforting embrace. A nappy pin on each side held it snug and secure and Nanny then fed his feet into a pair of soft clear plastic baby pants. She pulled them up his legs and settled them over the bulk of cloth nappy before tucking in any stray bits of nappy poking out fo the leg holes. Once pinned and pantied he was dressed in his arrival outfit.
First the beautiful white satin bubble romper, edged with a little lace at the leg, arm and neck holes was pulled over his head, his arms fed into the sleeves and then he was pushed down so that Nanny could pull the back up between his legs and use the snap fasteners to fix it to its front. She slid the booties onto his feet and tied the white ribbon in a big bow on each before folding his hands into fists and slipping the padded mittens over them and again securing them with ribbons at the wrist, thus disabling his hands.
By now, the perm solution had done its job and as Nanny removed the curlers, his hair became a mass of springy blonde curls. She carefully tucked them up into the white mop cap and he was ready. He looked like any newborn baby on their way home from the hospital for the first time.
Finally, he was swaddled in a thick warm blanket and, after checking there was no one outside, he was carried to the car and laid on the back seat. Nanny secured him with the seat belts and closed the door. Locking up the motel room, she got in herself and off they went to his new home.
Stuy was in a deep sleep when they arrived, thanks to the extra ingredients of his last bottle. His new mummy gushed with pride and love as she took the sleeping baby from Nanny and showed her up to his new nursery. She hugged him close and gently kissed his cheek, patting the thick padding of his well nappied behind. Then he was laid in his cot and tucked him in, to sleep off his medication and give his nappy a thorough soaking for his new mummy.
A quick coffee and Nanny returned to the Motel to remove all trace of her and her baby and headed to another town to check into another hotel for a day or two. This would provide a cover story of a short break sight-seeing and also allow her to be on-call in case of problems with baby during her first few days.

Babyjenae

• Fresh
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2018, 07:55:54 AM »
Mees wannas nos ib ders goona bees mwors obs dis torys?  ibs beens soooooos wong sim dis bees moors..  (Huggles)  Pwerty Pweeses moors soons?

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2018, 10:28:17 AM »
I'm getting worried, she hasn't logged in here since December, & I haven't noticed her posting anywhere else yet.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender