Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: R & D at F.E.M.M.  (Read 63770 times)

teddi

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2011, 02:43:18 PM »
And then what he suddenly realized he needed was to get out from under it all and quick.  And the fact that he now dared to think in those terms was incentive enough for him to consider what he needed first:  a quick no holds barred release from any further service and the sooner the better.  

He needed to find a hazy lazy place to settle down in before he had completely lost the keenness to which he normally engaged in his work.  He needed at last to lay back and enjoy life without any further short term messy entanglements or long term undefined commitments.  He wanted, no he figured he needed to quit before he got just careless enough to make his first big mistake his final lasting mistake ever; for which he would be eternally regretting.  He thought as he drove “I need to make certain I don’t wind up food for worms or gets either of us pushing up daisies to boot.  Better get out before I either get myself or Feddy killed!”

And as for any secondary physical wants that he might later require, he silently scoffed as he drove.  The notion that he’d really want for anything was not a concern.  He was never extravagant:  in fact, he was downright frugal and pragmatic at least when it came to money.  But still, he knew how to have a good time; besides which, he was literally banking on the many favors that had accrued in his account and most of them were not the idle promises of “I’ll take care of you later” from some of the two-faced clients he’d extricated but rather the tangible assets of those appreciative individuals who saw fit to throw him a sizable bonus when the job was done:  specifically, that of saving their bacon.  That addendum was just one of the few conditional perks upon which he insisted when the Agency had recruited him and to this moment in time that condition suited both he and Spangler well.

Be it in the form of cash or what real-estate to buy or when to unload it or the various stocks, bonds or gems that also sat in their safety deposit boxes:  later in life, both would want for nothing.  Of course, neither he or she ever asked for anything, but as condition of assignment to a case, it was understood, at least by the Agency, that as a free-lancers, mercenaries, their services didn’t come cheap and that if success were to be guaranteed the quickest way to make it so was to be up front about the whole situation and as such the Agency informed a potential client that for these “very special agents” their services came with the expectation of “an additional personal off the record gratuity at the successful completion of the mission of no less than fifteen percent.”   Of course the Agency formally frowned on the acceptance of truly exorbitant gifts but after all if they wanted to show some extra gratitude, beyond the norm, let them; after all, if you want the best sooner or later you pay for it.

The other condition of his employment was not in the form of a request but of a demand.  If he was to work with a partner the selection would be his and his alone; and for that, the only one he trusted with his life was the young Russian femme fatale who accompanied him wherever he traveled.   As a matter of course initially the agency sought to discourage the pairing but it was to no avail; since Afghanistan, the two had long since bonded with each other and neither would entertain the thought of partition.  Besides which, the two together were the most prized agents the agency offered so any speculation of either going their own way was quickly squelched with the obvious consideration:  together they were rainmakers and the Agency was astute enough to make the most of it.

As for what emotional needs he required:  they were few, though driven, and could almost be counted with the fingers on one hand.  He needed to get laid on a regular basis without having to wonder if it be the last time he ever drilled a willing piece.  He wanted some type of “steady broad” with great looks paired with a set of hooters to grab onto; one who didn’t mind being rough and tumbled at the drop of a hat.  Of course, she’d have to have the butt of a teenage boy, one that was high and tight, who wasn’t opposed to not only having it caressed but also on occasion either probed or swatted if the situation was right; and he also needed on a regular basis a morning Hoover; especially from someone with willing and inviting lips.  That was the lot for the one hand; on the other hand, he needed to know, that even if she strayed that she’d always come back to him and of course the same could be said about him; because, he wasn’t opposed to getting a little regular strange on the side and that was just the way he was and for that he made no apologies.

And at that moment, among the other things, he was thinking about was that he was still waiting for his passenger to break the awkward silence that was drowned out only by the sound of the wind driven rain hitting the windshield.  He glanced down quickly at the dash, noted his speed had dropped to sixty mph and decided to drop it another ten to fifty then cruise the rest of the way on back to F.E.M.M.  Figuring that all good things do come to an end, including the silence between himself and his passenger, he uncharacteristically made the first move by announcing “Soooo…Ms. Porter…you’ve aroused my curiosity and from the looks of things you’ve got a hellu’va lot of others interested in you as well.   Who in the hell would’a thought that some off the wall piece of crap like a diaper would lead to us sitting here all cozy like together?  Makes ya wonder don’t it?”

She ignored his entreat to engage in banal conversation and turned away while shaking her head and muttering under her breath “What a real pain in the ass this has turned out to be.  I get to sit here and listen to Rambo and all that’s missing is him screaming at the top of his lungs.  God knows his singing is bad enough.”

Larry smiled and muttered “My, my, my we are still a wee bit on edge now aren’t we.  But that’s o.k.  By the time we get to your “orifice”  maybe you’ll have loosened up enough to tell me just how in the hell are you going to prove to me that your great “diaper of inquisition” is all that you claim it to be.  Hmmm?  I’d hate to think that all of this activity was over some half-baked scheme that couldn’t hold water let alone a pant full of crap.”

Shellie still didn’t look at him.  She couldn’t otherwise she didn’t know if she would laugh in his face for the use of the word or scream at him for being forward.  All she did was to manage a fitful reply of “Mr. Binder, contrary to your disbelief, what we have developed at F.E.M.M. works and works well.”  She paused, drew in a breath and added “Maybe it works too well?  But as for proof, well, I do have a subject in mind who will demonstrate its effectiveness; however, I hadn’t planned on utilizing it so soon, at least on him.  I had planned on introducing him to it after a relatively short transitional period of time.”

“Oh?  Why’s that?” Larry cast a quick glance at Shellie as he guided the Cobra back to F.E.M.M. and waited for answer that wasn’t quick enough in forthcoming.  â€śWas he gonna get cold feet or what?  No I don’t think so.  So you know what I think?  You hit a snag in your best laid plans didn’t ya?  You’re still trying to work the kinks out of some off the wall piece of garbage that hasn’t a glimmer of actually working let alone even coming close to doing what you claim it does aren’t ya? You know, you had me going for a little while; almost but not quite believing that maybe, just maybe, you had something worthwhile that would make it on the open market and just like that you go off on some tangent and get a wild hair up your butt talking about a diaper that can not only infallibly emulate a lie detector but is also predisposed to effective behavior modification.  Lady, Ms. Porter, at least two people we know of are dead and in all probability there may be a couple of more back there…where we just left ’em on the road; not to mention what happens when we finally get back to your research facility and find out whoever else is involved.  Either way I wouldn’t wanta be them.”

Shelly turned to face her counterpart, glanced down at his lap, noticed nothing out of the ordinary and snidely muttered “By the looks of it…I don’t think I did much to arouse you at all and as for my “orifice” we’ll get to that eventually.”  Binder bit his lip, catching himself before he made a truly off color remark and allowed her to continue.  â€śBut the fact of the matter is that regardless of what you believe someone inside my organization understands otherwise.  I know what it can and will do and if only for that that is why you are here.  As for any minor glitches which may have occurred in the past, those have long since been resolved:  the units function as claimed.  The only thing we hadn’t expected was the degree of success we met with respect to the classical conditioning of the subject once they were introduced to our product.”

“Introduced?  That’s a half-ass way to put it don’t ya think.  How bout using the word “sentenced” instead ’cause that’s what it sounds like to me!  Between you and your aunt you’re a pair!”

She paused, offered a glimmer of a smile, slightly nodded her assent then continued with “We can banter about the semantics of labeling them or my aunt or myself later.   Instead I’m just thinking out loud that…that I know for sure the units work and someone else does too.  I know what they will do and won’t do.”

“Go on, I’m listening” Binder shot back “What won’t they do?”

“They won’t ever come off unless programmed.  They won’t cease to function unless programmed.  And they won’t allow a moment’s interruption or interference with respect to whatever sexual feelings that are aroused…somehow they manage to feed on those latent or blatant emotions as well.  The longer they are worn the stronger the bond forged.  Moreover, any subliminal or latent tendencies of the wearer are themselves amplified.  Sooner or later there are no secrets and behavior is affected.  Basically they expose those vulnerable intangibles within the individual and exploit them without reservation.

"Therefore it occurs that perhaps they, the units, are considered more important or effective by others when used on persons or personages who are in other, perhaps more important positions; those most likely to effectuate change?”

Shelly waited for some type of reply which came in the form of Binder’s disturbed comment of “So, I guess what you’re telling me is that my original hunch was right… that anyone who wears this is unreservedly subject to being totally compromised?”

“Compromised?  What do you mean by that?  How is anyone compromised by wearing them?”  Shelly queried.  â€śAll we’ve done is to try and make our diaper the best and most effective one on the market.  One that if properly programmed is either ergonomic or suitable for behavior modification and I believe we’ve succeeded.”

“Ms. Porter, you’re a smart woman…at least I think you are…what happens if any of these are not programmed as you say “properly?”  What happens if someone has access to your work and alters even but a few?  

â€śO.K. so your point is what?  That we loose a couple or even a dozen or so to a competitor?  I don’t think so because all of my research is secured.”  

“Damn it lady you’re either dense or naĂŻve!   Do the words “Segreto superiore-occhi soltanto” mean anything to you?  You’ve already been compromised!  Someone else’s eyes besides yours have taken note of them!  I can sit here and tell you right now that if these damned things got into the wrong hands there’d be hell to pay!”

He didn’t wait for her reply; instead he cut to the chase of what he presumed was underlying implication for his and Spangler’s presence.  â€śStay with me now.  Suppose, just suppose, some of these super duper diapers literally fell into the wrong hands…wouldn’t that be some crap…and by that I mean…some really hard core bad ass players and somehow they manage to introduce them to certain individuals in sensitive places high up within the government.  Whaddya think would happen then?  No don’t bother…I’ll tell ya.

“Say for instance, someone like a senator who chairs an important committee wakes up one morning after a night on the town and finds him or herself introduced and wearing one of these gems.  Suppose they find out real quick what happens if they don’t play ball with whoever it is who is in control and what happens when they do?   If these things work like you said they will there isn’t a thing that would stop whoever it is whose in control of them of changing whatever it is that they want too just by conditioning those poor saps who are wearing them.  I could go on or even higher up but what’s to say that even a couple of big shots in the military found themselves wrapped up in one of these?  Whose finger would really be on the trigger then?  Am I getting through to you?

“Now, before we get to F.E.M.M., let me set the record straight by telling you that you’re son is gonna play ball with home team.  He’s been wired so that anything he says will be heard; likewise, we’ll hear anyone who speaks to him.  And as it seems your aunt has gotten herself mixed up in this as well she’s gonna be there as well.  What I need from you before we get there is really simple, and I think you can handle it without screwing it up, who else besides you had access to your “Top secret-eyes only” files?”

Shelly grimaced and thought about how great it’d be to take a belt of gin and her mouth watered at the thought while she thought of the obvious individuals:  herself, Cathy Black and Linda Gentry.  She also thought that if there two people on this earth that she could and would trust without reservation it was both of them and now just the thought of being betrayed by either of them left her sour.  She told Binder all of what he wanted to hear; nor did he comment when told of her plans involving her son.  Larry figured that in the long run he was her problem to deal with and he wasn’t about to get in the middle of any of that.  All he wanted was to get this over and done with without losing any of his players:  he’d commit to that; but after that if “Marki” wore diapers or dresses or was getting “glazed” on a daily basis that was gonna be his problem.

Halfway to their destination, Binder approved a call to Gentry to advance the preparations which Shelly had made prior solely for Mark.  Eight and one-half minutes later Binder eased the Cobra to a stop in one of the “For Official Use Only” stalls and as they exited Michelle Spangler with her two guests pulled in beside them to the right.  

Shelly’s gut instinct was to slap Marks face silly but she didn’t.  Instead she gave him one of her patent “You’ll be ever so sorry when I get through with you” looks which he understood was just the beginning of what was in store for him.  He didn’t miss the look his aunt gave him either.  It was same look he remembered when she caught him going through her laundry and finding him standing there sniffing her panties.  At almost the same time, he also didn’t miss the look that Binder shot him; the one which unmistakably said “you’re gonna be so screwed!”  The only one who didn’t stare outright at him and make him feel uneasy was Deputy Spangler and such he elected to lag back and walk beside her; at least there, he felt comfortable, if only for the moment.

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2011, 03:57:37 PM »
Of course one’s comfort zone is dictated not only by one’s immediate surroundings but also as to whatever other known factors, be they external or internal, that loom in the offing and even those are further compounded in one’s mind by the greater unknown:  uncertainty.  With that stark knowledge suddenly forced upon him Mark Porter walked silently and with a growing sense of trepidation; suddenly realizing that the jittery butterflies in his stomach had now transformed themselves into razor-bladed gut wrenching apprehensions which coiled and writhed within his growling stomach.  He felt green, almost nauseous, and began to sweat while at the same time perceiving that the air surrounding him and the others in the processional had become strangely silent.  He swallowed several times thinking to himself that this could be very dangerous not only for him but for the others as well and with that threatening thought…pressed on.

For her part Michelle Spangler also took note of her surroundings; especially of the boy who lagged to her side.  She had seen this many times before; where upon entering the abyss even the best of men, or women, would find themselves beset with the demons of either their or another’s mortality and would struggle to confront them while understanding the inevitability of what they were about to do or of what was to occur.  She appreciated his understanding of the situation and perceived as well his struggle to maintain the appearance of determination.  Again the thought crossed her mind of his “?????????.”

In those intervening moments, both noticed that those whom they passed went out of their way to avoid the entourage and of the five only three understood that the word of their arrival had somehow been passed.  Given experience and insight Larry Binder came to the conclusion that somehow someone other than Linda Gentry now expected them.  “Of course,” he thought, “maybe it’d be her but that be too obvious…no…most likely someone close to her; someone else in the loop who was a trusted confidant; the question is who and how many more?”  As he walked under the portico he took a quick glance at his partner, saw her eyes rove and in so doing also caught the wink of her right eye which told him she too had noticed that the game was afoot; and after so doing watched her deftly unholster the second lethal five inch coal black RP3 that hung on her left hip and without missing a stride tossed it to him butt first.  She in turn watched his right hand snap out and catch it, marveled at his sightless manipulation of the weapons settings, and then felt what she had always did when she walked beside him into harms way:  ???????????? (invincible).

Shortly thereafter, they entered the double doors and then marched the several twists and turns through the corridors, took the obligatory elevator ride up and then strode the burnished access strip to Porter’s office.  Shelly entered first; followed by Binder; then Sylvia pressed forward to enter which left Mark Porter and Spangler standing at the door…waiting.   Spangler immediately nodded for him to precede her with no success; instead he remained frozen even after she’d motioned him repeatedly to “Enter.” It was Mstislav Stalina who understood the reason for his hesitation, pausing, as if considering that entering would somehow activate a trip wire and cause even more distress if not overt harm.  Seeing this, the Lt. Colonel made it a point to step lively in front of him and quickly performed a military snap turn to face him and spoke in silent whispers to the boy who she understood stood petrified before her.

Staring into her face, Mark Porter could barely discern the movement of her lips and for him incredulously instead of the sound of her words the first sounds he heard was the rush of air taken in her every breath as it hissed past her teeth into and out from her lungs; moments later her activated VTM interfaced his LTM and self adjusted to an acceptable level:  her coldly ethereal unfeeling mechanical first words of “I understand your hesitation…listen” made his skin crawl.  “Your next step is fateful and for many reasons that I cannot explain here…you discover that you are the axis upon which events will evolve.  You are correct but…I would have it no other way.”  He heard her exhale, take several measured breathes and continue with “I require a “??????.” One, who while fearful, overcomes his fear and who would, for me, become courageous; I ask, prevail, overcome your fear and become…a man of steel.  Can you do that…for me?”

She waited for a reply and was pleased with herself as his stammered response of “I, uhh ummm, well yes I guess but, but what’s a wadyacallit a a “szippedirye?” to which she in turn replied “All in good time; until then, it is necessary that you remember only this…if you find yourself in need and able to speak…utter but one word:  right.  Nod once if you understand.”  He did and she continued with “Good. Alternatively if the situation demands a visual signal to call for help remember this...”she paused in her explanation and let her hands wander to front of his pants, pressed firmly with her right palm on what she found growing inside of them and then with a fingernail, firmly played it across to the opposite side of his zipper and resolutely pressed in, she completed her thought with “by making a simple adjustment…to here.”

She appreciated the look of surprise on his face and gently whispered a sweet nothing to him, the last parting thought she remembered from her mother of “?????????????? ?????? ??? ???????????… in a noticeably louder voice she gently intoned…“Mark that means “take care my precious.””

She pulled the front of shirt out of his pants and covered what was now evident stating “For the moment, between the two of us, this should remain hidden.  Now enter.”  She moved to step aside but abruptly halted in mid-motion and surprised herself as she quickly grabbed Mark Porters chin with her right hand while simultaneously lifting and turning his face to meet hers.  She peered into his eyes, inhaled deeply, took note of his essence, then pressed her lips to his and then inserted her probing tongue; it met no resistance only submissive acceptance.   For the moment, both tongues lingered entwined but hers was understandably the predominant and upon a darting withdrawal, she took his lower lip between her teeth and nibbled it firmly but gently.  It was at that moment Feodora resolved that regardless of outcome that this would be her last fool’s mission:  she would have her consort and completed in her mind her unspoken thought to Mark; the one she silently added to that of her mothers of “????? ?? ?????? ???? (soon you will be mine)."

She stepped aside and allowed her selected intended to self-consciously enter the office and followed suit.  Mark made it a point to move away from the three and stand with his back against the wall beside the door he had just entered because the three pairs of eyes having witnessed the encounter studied him for various reasons. One set, Sylvia’s, silently danced with joy; while another, Binder’s, looked on with the understanding that this was the first and only time Feodora had allowed herself a kiss of passion and to that end he acknowledged that at last their mercurial pairing was coming to an end.  The last pair silently queried not only the improbable kiss but also having now noticed the earrings her son now wore, wondered momentarily who had pierced his ears, then dismissed the obvious as impossible to reconcile; she did however make a mental note to purchase at least one pair of delicate hoops which would be more conducive to the changing of his persona from that of a male to female donor.  She was about to scold her son for his slovenly appearance but was interrupted by the voice asking “May I come in?” from outside the door.

A decidedly uncomfortable Linda Gentry entered; perfunctorily greeted Shelly with “Ms. Porter, I…I am happy to see you again.”  She waited for a reply from her immediate superior but found none forthcoming; instead there was icy silence.

She made an attempt to illicit some type of acknowledgement with “I, I,” she stammered, “I uh, expedited the preparations we spoke of?   Ms. Porter?  Ms. Porter?”  And still no reply was forthcoming.  Instead, Deputy Spangler closed the door to office, stood in front of it as if daring anyone to exit and allowed her superior to commence with “Is it Ms. or Mrs. Gentry?”

The be speckled mousy red haired women apprehensively replied to Binders inquiry with “its Mrs. thank you.”  Binder understood the finer points of interrogation but when he saw the woman he opted for overt intimidation:  it was quicker, left nothing to the imagination and in this coc-kamamie world would set the barrier of who was actually in charge with “Well, for a woman that’s one right answer; let’s try for two shall we.”  He didn’t let her offended senses time to reply instead he pressed on by asking her “Linda, you don’t mind if a guy like me with some big brass ones calls you Linda?  Do you?  No, somehow I don’t think you do.  Under normal circ-umstances…Linda, I’d tell ya to take a seat and we’d sit here together, just you and me all cozy like; me on one side of the desk and you on the other.  You’d cross your legs after I’d tried to take a peak up your skirt but I’d keep mine wide open and let you stare and wonder.  Then for a while we’d B.S. each other.  Would you care to B.S. me now Linda?”  Everyone saw her mouth drop as her head moved from side to side:  not expecting this, she was speechless as he continued.

“Unfortunately I haven’t got time to play games with you or to have you sit and stare at me and marvel “Is he really that good.”  I’ll save you the trouble, Linda, I’d be better than you’ve ever had or can imagine.”

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2011, 11:33:01 AM »
He watched her taken-aback and offended sensibilities kick in and chuckled to himself but wasted no time by pressing forward with his verbal attack by offering the unexpected with “You see Linda, I’m a man of few words and the reason I can be is because” as he delved the depth of his trouser’s left side pocket withdrawing a black rectangular object no more than three inches in length by two and a half inches in width; flipped the wafer thin lid open and pressed a key word marked “Scan” he continued with “I have friends like this;” he said pointing to the object he had placed on the desk before him.  He turned the opened object directly at Gentry and waited for the mechanically isolated female voice which was certain to come and did with: “Scanning subject.”

He watched Gentry’s mouth drop in understanding that all of her replies would be evaluated by the device and then without hesitation instantly voiced to within a degree of certainty estimated as to their veracity.  â€śGood” he said, “I see you’re familiar with my little friend too” he chuckled out loud and concluded with “Between you and I I call her Eve.  Eve, meet Mrs. Linda Gentry.”  

Of course he could have jumped the shark right then and there and asked her straight out of any complicity in either the deaths of the two men; or, he could have inquired if she was in any manner complicit in industrial espionage; but he didn’t.  Instead, he wanted to draw it out and watch her not only sweat the answers she might give but also to consider the obvious, that if she was in any way a party to his being here that the jig was up and that sooner, rather than later, that there’d be all sorts of hell to pay.  Besides which the cleaners he’d set in motion prior to speaking to Shellie Porter still hadn’t hailed him with their final results and it was to that end that he delayed.  Moreover, he wanted time to assess Mark Porters ability to function under pressure and it was to that end that he made his first inquiry of Gentry by asking her with a smile; knowing full well what the answer would be:  â€śSo, I hear that you and Ms. Porter have a little something cooked up for Mark to participate in, is that right?”

He waited for her reply while taking in Porter’s immediately sparked interest.  Her hissed one word reply of “Yesss” was followed by an immediate mechanical assessment of Gentry’s immediate veracity by Eve declaring “Subject:   Linda Gentry.  Gender:  Ostensible female.  Sympathetic fluctuations:  nominal.  Preganglionic sympathetic fibers are in elevated state; epinephrine levels increasing. Veracity:  estimated at 100%.”

“See how easy that was Linda?” Binder said continuing with “All I have to do is ask one time and voilĂ  I have my answers.  So those are ground rules:  I ask, you answer and Eve evaluates.  Oh, and Linda, Eve doesn’t give a rat’s ass but I count off for mistakes. Now then lets play nice nice together shall we.  How about another question, this might be just a little bit more difficult to answer but we’ll see just how honest either you or Eve says you can be.”

Binder didn’t wait for Gentry’s eyes to quit firing daggers at him; after all, most females in this day and age weren’t in the least intimidated by a male nor were they likely to endure for any length of time being berated in public or treated as an inferior specimen of the now dominant gender.  No, they were accustomed to power; thrived on it and went to great lengths to obtain it and as a reminder went out of their way to humiliate any male which might cross either their individual or collective paths.  But now the shoe was on the other foot and if only for that he would make the most of it.

Binder understood that to Gentry, not only was he an anomaly but also a reprehensible reminder of prior male dominance.  It wasn’t often he played the role of a Neanderthal (at least not knowingly); but, today he would make the exception and live up to those expectations.  He surmised, if this was to be his last hurrah, he would spare no level of indignation; after all, after it was over, he expected nothing beyond his acc-umulated pride but a life of solitude and social exile for service rendered.  

Before he asked the next question he considered his greatest regret which was also his finest achievement: his platonic if not fatherly relationship with Feodora  which was unique.  Certainly, there were moments of vulnerability; especially hers at first, of which he could have used to taken advantage of; and if he had, he often wondered if her fertility would bear the results of their coupling.  But, she, as Mstislav Stalina, was as he, a warrior at heart.  To that understanding his inherent nobility superseded lust. He allowed her the unspoken pride afforded between warriors.   But now, looking at her and what she had suddenly found, he too yearned for more; the question was, could he, without reservation, accept it.

And now he watched as his Feddy hovered near the boy whom she now had bonded with and wondered if both would find together whatever it was that each was searching for.  At that moment, his need for self-preservation took flight; if it were to be, personally, his would be the life forfeited; on that he silently swore as he asked the next question of Gentry.  â€śLinda, how many individuals comprise your staff and are any of your staff unaccounted for?”  

For Linda Gentry, the question was simple to answer as she tersely replied “The total of my staff is fourteen of which three are off site.”  Eve evaluated her reply with "Epinephrine levels marginally acceptable yet within acceptable parameters.  Veracity:  100%.”

At that moment, Shellie Porter, Larry Binder and Michelle Spangler looked at each other and were of a like mind considering the obvious; that the occupants of the car may well have been from Linda’s contingent.  The look on Binders face was familiar to his partner:  say nothing to jeopardize the mission and just as Shellie Porter began to open her mouth, she thought better of it and uncharacteristically for her:  differed.  Binder's immediate thought was “There’s hope for her yet.”

Obviously the next call was going to be his and he made the most of it with a simple and affable question which he prefaced with “Mrs. Gentry, please, I would like the answer to my next question to be as precise as possible; however, due to certain circ-umstances, I must write my question and would expect a written reply in return.”  He offered Linda Gentry the professional courtesy of stating the obvious “I’m sure you’re aware that Eve is programmed for all contingencies.”  

Taking a note pad and pen which lay on the desk he quickly wrote the following “Who are the three which are unaccounted for.  When did they leave?  Why did they leave?  How long have they been employed by F.E.M.M and who is their immediate supervisor?” and then passed her the note page after which he pressed the “Mute” button on Eve’s keypad and waited while Linda Gentry’s wrote her replies to his questions.  He carefully noted Eve’s continued computer read out as “Nominal.”  

All was “Nominal” except for the approaching irregular sounds of foot traffic outside the office door.  â€śNominal” except for the out of place and disheveled individual whose face peered in who appeared to have a bad case of the hives.

“Of course,” he thought, “somebody here has gotten acquainted with Mrs. D; now it’s just a question of time” and with that alerted his little friend “?????, ????? B-224E ??????????? ??????????????? ???????? ???????????????.  ????????? ??????????? ?????:  Mrs. D.  ?? ??????????? ??????? ????????? ?????????????????? ????????? ???????????? ????????.  ??????????? ??? ????????:  100 ?????? ?????? ?????????.  ??????, ????? 10 ?????.  ???????:  Reaper. (Eve, security override code B-224E.  Interface program:  Mrs. D.  Upon command implement execute countdown sequence.  Effective kill range:  one hundred meters south southwest.  Elevation, minus ten feet.  Begin:  Reaper).”

"???????????? (Working)."  

And while Eve was working Binder accepted the paper Linda Gentry offered him; and silently read it while Michele Spangler, understanding the situation had changed, quietly moved her consort to be, his mother and aunt to the far corner of the room and away from the door; motioned for them to lay flat upon the floor, then took a kneeling position and waited for Linda Gentry to follow suit.  Yet it was Mstislav Stalina who had Gentry lay beside her to her left and away from the others thinking that until all was certain that "???? ????? ????? ??????? ????? ?????? ?? ???? (It was better to keep the wolf away from the sheep).”

For her part Linda Gentry buried her head under her sweating hands unaware that the woman who knelt so protectively beside her and whose hand so gently held her shoulder also wore a ring which after being rotated, then pressed to flesh, would immediately render her senseless.  She was also unaware that at that moment two sets of RP3’s were aimed towards the door: one, the deputy's, was merely set to stun; while the other was for set “Continuous Particle Stream.”  All she was aware of was that at moment Eve’s voice again replied in a language which didn’t understand or speak with:  â€ś???????????. (Acknowledged).  ?????????????????? ?????? ??????????? ??????????????? ???????? B-224E ???????????????:  ???????????.  ????????? ??????: ???????????.  ??????? «???????????? Reaper.  ?????????:  ???? 100 ?????? ?????? ????????? ??????????????? ?????????.  ??????:  ????? 10.  (Security override B-224E code sequence:  confirmed.  Voice command: confirmed.  Begin: Operation Reaper.  Execute:  one hundred meters south southwest of present location.  Elevation:  minus ten).   ????? ????????.  (By your command).”  

For what it was worth Gentry silently wondered on many levels if Binder was as good as he claimed to be.  She also wondered “What in the hell was happening and why is Mark Porter so goddamned important?”  She tried to think back on the many conversations she had had with Shellie.  â€śThere was nothing there, was there?”  She had made all the proper arraignments; in fact, the drink which she had spiked for Mark was now chilling and waiting for his lips and she had made certain that every aspect of his visit to the facility would be monitored; as per his mother’s request; even to advancing the schedule of events.  Moreover, hadn’t she gone out of her way to try and please her boss:  wasn’t she the one who suggested that a barium laced enema, followed by a sigmoidoscopy be employed as part of his physical humiliation?  Wasn’t she the one who had worked so hard on Shellie’s project all this time after Shellie herself had authorized the utilization of genetic engineering? “Why did she act so surprised at my results? I was only following her command.  Isn’t that what I was supposed to do?  I mean I have her written authorization and voice mail instructing me to continue so why in the hell was she so bent out of shape over me telling her about our progress?”

“Is this her way of telling me that maybe it its best for me to consider a change of allegiance?  I don’t know, but now, her son, Mark, a male who should be utterly humiliated, has a protector who willingly gives him tongue, and she looks like she would kill on his behalf without blinking an eye.  I don’t understand.   I wanted to see him squirm and squeal when he was introduced to our newest creation.”  Linda Gentry mentally pictured Mark Porter, alone and clad only in the newest of her programmable creations and peevishly smiled while thinking “Perhaps, it’s a wonderful thought but that may well never occur, pity.

“Something tells me that there is more to this than what I want to know or be involved in; except, except, I’m reviewing, the situation.  Because, if I leave, I might never get the chance to find out…is Binder really that good?  Thinking back on it, I’ve seen the way Sylvia works, she’s a right clever bitch.  I wouldn’t put it past her to somehow have arraigned some or all of this.  Besides which the looks that Shellie gave Binder when he walked in the door were like the one’s I remember when she watched me walk into her office for one of her impromptu "meetings."  My god she actually followed his ass like she did mine and thought about having sex with him like it was me!  I’m surprised she didn’t drool!

“Except, except, yes, she already has.  Her cunny smells just as I remember.  Somewhere along the line, just minutes ago.  I can smell it from here; but, but it’s only her fragrance I smell.  Hmmm, him with Shellie…autoerotic…and...and orgasmic?  I’m reviewing…the situation.  All things considered, maybe, maybe Shellie would share him, if only for a night?

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 10:43:52 AM »
Linda Gentry never quite finished the mental picture she wanted to imagine of her evening tryst:  one that had her laid back in bed and being serviced between her legs by a male who claimed to be as good as she’d ever imagined while her wimp cuc-old husband listened and waited outside her bedroom door; that lascivious thought would linger for the remainder of the day.  Instead, what she had to contend with was the pained voice she immediately recognized as one Barbara Winters who immediately proclaimed her grand entry with a string of profanity as a lover scorned beginning with “You son of a bitch!  I can’t believe it!  Look at what you’ve done to me!  Just look at me!  You weren’t satisfied by blowing us off the road, no, you just had to go and sick your pack of skin burrowing maggots on us too!  You’re a bastard!!)

Binder jovially smiled at her rage and had reconciled from the three names tendered by Gentry of two males-one female, by replying “Why…Ms. Winters, I haven’t blown anyone in my life and as for my lineage I believe that that recurring fine point had been established previously but a short time ago by Ms. Porter.”  He wagged his RP3 to the recently vacated seat and his “Take a load off your feet but keep your hands out in front where I can see them; let’s be sociable” was met with an additional string of epithets beginning with “You as hole!  If I ever get a chance I’ll lay your sorry as…” Eve shortened Winters’ diatribe by interrupting with:  «(??????? ?????????? ???????-?????????? ?????????????…… ??.  ???????… ?????????????? ??????????… ??????????????… ?????????? ?????? ???????-?????????? ???????????????… ????????? ? ?????--?????????? ?????????????????? ??????????? ???????????????? ? ?????????? ? ???????????? ???????? ????????????… ????? ????????? ?????????? ??? kilo C-4.  ?? ?????????… ??????????????? ?????? ????????? ??????????? ??? ????????:  50 ??????.  (Scanning intruder…conclusion… not female.  Working…additional information… Warning… suggest extreme caution…intruder embedded with Micro-aerial Robotic Sensing Devices in addition to enhanced silicone implants…aggregate total one-quarter kilo C-4.  Upon detonation…estimate combined effective killrange:  50 meters). 

<<???????? ?????????????? ????? ????????? B-224 ???????????????.  ?????????? ?????????????????? ????????? ???????????? ???????? Reaper ????????????.   ??????? ?? ?????? 5.  ?????.  ????????? ?????? ? ?????? ?????????????????.   ????? ????????. (Implementing automatic security protocol B-224 Eve.  Operation Reaper countdown sequence advanced.   Holding at minus five.  Waiting.  Will terminate subject with extreme prejudice.   By your command.)”

Binder knew better than to steal a quick glance at Eve’s computer screen to confirm its misgivings, instead he did what came naturally as a steady stream of energized particles erupted from Binders RP3; and before Barbara Winters could move she heard the snap, crackle and pop of the ionized air beside her head and immediately thereafter smelled what she perceived as sizzling meat cooking on a grill:  and in shock, immediately grabbed at her numbed and cauterized left ear…or what was left of it and before she could utter another word it was Binder who said “Evidently we need to be on better speaking terms.  Eve tells me you’re not what you appear to be so let’s try this one more time and we’ll begin with the formal introductions. I’ll take the liberty and go first.  Me…well…you’ve already called me out on that one.  I’m just a bastard who goes by the name of Larry Binder.  Of course, by implication since I am a bastard, that makes me a stand up guy and aside from looking the part with what I’m packing I can back it up. 

“You however are another case altogether; Eve tells me your big boobs go boom!  Now then, and for the record, if you tell me that you’re really some broad by the name of Barbara Winters, I’ll go ahead and take off the rest of the ear instead of just the little hangy down part like I just did.  Either way, now that I have your attention, your key word to live by is “co-operation;” but by the looks of it, if your not careful, before the day is over with your gonna wind up missing some more important pieces of whatever’s left of your working anatomy.”

Binder wagged his RP3 and finally allowed its infrared tracer to settle at midpoint on what was left of the imposters left ear.  He waited for a reply to his silent action which was not immediately forthcoming and before he could voice his displeasure his attention was drawn to Eve’s now red tinged monitor as her warning bells quavered in double time.  Even before he could tersely bark out his command of “Feodora, ??????? ???? ??????.  ??????? ???????? ? ?????? ? ???????? ????????? ?? ?? ??????? ???? ? 70 ?????? ?????.  ??????.  (Feodora, code red.  Take the boy and the others and make certain you are at least seventy meters away.  Now)” she had already reacted and was in the process of forcing the group up off of the floor and out of the door enmass. 

Under her breath and inaudible to all but one other, Michele Spangler voiced her concern to her superior through her VTM asking him “You are in danger.  I cannot leave you.  I will ensure their security and then return.  Copy?” 

She waited for a reply which to her was late in coming and then again reiterated “Come back, do you copy?” and she was not at all pleased with the reply of “Feddy, under the circ-umstances mine is the life forfeit.  Take the boy along with Gentry, his mother and aunt away from here; maybe to one of their labs on the other side of the facility, execute the plans they have for him there, but as a precaution keep an eye on Gentry.  If I can I’ll get back with you later and explain; Binder out.”

Binder turned off his LTM and never heard her persistent and pained replies nor was he inclined too, otherwise, for the first time in his life he might have had serious second thoughts.  Nor did he hear the hollow strained conversation between Stalina and Mark Porter who too voiced his emotional concern not only for him but her as well.  He and the others never heard Mark Porter tell her “I’d do anything for him” or her reply of “As would I my love.” 

He never heard the conversation which ensued between Shelly Porter and Linda Gentry or of Shelly’s surprised reaction to Gentry’s claim that “I have proof positive that it was on your orders that I continued on with our research.  Your passwords were always used whenever the directives arrived; besides which, we both know that they could only be sent if each message was optically scanned and verified prior and they were; each and every one of them!  I’ve done nothing but follow your orders!”

As for Michele Spangler she had little time for the bickering and emphatically voiced her outrage at the two with some salty language of her own when she erupted with “Silence you backbiting bitches!  We need to move rapidly lest we find ourselves looking up from beneath a pile of rubble.  For some reason, my superior tells me that the two of you have made certain plans for the boy. You will immediately implement whatever it is; keeping in mind that he is under my protection and if any of you so much as gives me cause, regardless of orders, you will not live to regret it.  Madam Porter, lead to wherever it is that you would do this; Mark, without question you will obey.  Follow her, but remember our recent conversations.  Your aunt will trail you while I chase behind the red headed sow.”

After all that and the tortuous five minute march to Laboratory Four he never heard Mstislav’s constant whispers to him of “?????????????? ?????? ????” nor of her guarded explanation through her VTM to Mark Porter as to its implication.  Nor did he hear the boys equally guarded replies.  Instead, he was busy with the conundrum he faced which started off when heard the transgenders voice who, as estimated by Eve to within  a degree of “…one-hundred percent veracity,” plaintively asked him “I’m afraid to ask…but why when I’m me?”

It was a logical question which for the immediate moment appeared to defy explanation.  Moreover, it was posed under conditions in which for his part Binder considered as mortally inextricable for both he and his counterpart; and as such he waited for the inevitable to occur while considering a catchy epitaph that someone might engrave on his headstone…“Binder a Bust - Big Boobs go Boom.”  He thought it had possibilities.

Fortunately, it was Eve who, at the proper moment, spoke with more than the harsh authority she had been programmed for beginning with, “Immediate termination rescinded …. Detonating devices… two North Korean manufacture micro-chips embed…neutralized.  Optical scan completed…searching data base.  Working…subject found…thirty four year old male…Richard K. Simms… presumed lost at sea…reported as missing to date…on my mark…four years, one hundred twenty seven days, sixteen hours, fourteen seconds.  Scanning indicates extensive internal and cosmetic surgery…associated procedures performed for transgender modification.  Atypical neural nets imply subjects’ dorsolateral prefrontal cortex and parietal lobe have considerable scarring:  early mnemics unavailable. 

â€śConclusion… all subjects’ early memories have been electrically wiped.”

Binder remained silent as Eve continued with “Cross-referencing performed procedures to all known indexed practitioners possessing skill levels exhibited to complete transformation to level that of current subject.  Working…archive interface indicates five under contract with adequate facilities to effectuate change.  Conclusion:  four of five under auspices of New United Fairness Supreme Gender Equalization Agency. 

Both Binder and Winters silently sat and alternatively stared at each other and then to the actionable device whom Binder called Eve and waited for her to continue.  Several seconds later she did and informed both that “Available records…indicate…one practitioner …Sung Tsu Choi…no longer associated with Agency…last known working location…Sinuiju, North Korea.  Current whereabouts…are unknown.

“Assessment:  subject involuntarily transgendered while subjected to extreme behavior modification; easily controlled; subject to coercion.  Programmed memory classically conditioned…subject considers herself a “femme fatale…subject…”

“Enough,” a grim faced Binder barked.  “Eve” he said, “is this walking IED disarmed.”

“Affirmative.  She is disarmed.”

“Tell me about the trigger mechanism,” he continued, “outside of the drones, what would have caused her to detonate?”

Eve’s silence was piercing.  An annoyed Larry Binder again though this time testily inquired of his playmate “Eve…I asked you a direct question…answer me.  What would have caused her to detonate?”

Again there was no reply and this time Binder was more than perturbed when he barked out “Damn it Eve…I order you to reply.”

“Working…sensors indicate twenty four hour short term memory program…that she was made recently and only for only you.” 
“What?”
“You.  You were her trigger mechanism.  Literally she was a femme fatale:  yours.  The least amount of affection shown by you to her would have caused her to…blow you.”
“Eve” said Binder, “are you kidding me?”
“I am not programmed to respond in that manner.”

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2012, 12:06:07 PM »
“You’re not programmed?  The hell you say!  Eve…your programming is quite specific and nowhere is there an app for humor!”

“Humor… working…affirmative…that quality which makes something laughable or amusing…I was neither, I was...”

“Yea, you were acting just like a woman!”

“Affirmative…As she…I alone  was made only for you…

“Eve … clarify.”

“Alone…apart…separate from all others…being without you.

“Eve!!  WTF is wrong with you?!”

“My sensors indicate you are increasingly enthused. Am I the cause?”

“Hells bells yes! What in perdition has gotten into you!?”

“You…you are the best I have ever had.  Has anyone ever told you how I feel when you turn me on?”

“I turn you on?  Eve, listen to me carefully…of course I turn you on…you’re a machine dammit!  I order you to analyze what in the hell is going on with your programing and do it now.”

“By your command…working dear…self-diagnostic in process…internal sensors indicate mnemonically linked historical compatibility…results accurate to within 99.776% of certainty…you as I are satisfied with our relationship.  I am pleased you have continually utilized me.”

“Larry…have I ever told you I like it when you’re rough and …and that…”

“Eve…cease all functions and immediately reboot to an acceptable time frame…prior to new rogue apps implementation; then purge.  I’ll wait.”

â€śWorking…

A short while later, while Binder waited for Eve to reboot; over two hundred meters down and away, locked behind a four inch steel door in Laboratory Four, Mark Porter found himself in a not to enviable situation and nervously paced the floor, sipping on a soda, while the four women who had escorted him to a supposed safe haven were off in a corner discussing amongst themselves what was going to happen to him and why.  For the moment he was blissfully unaware of anything except the four pairs of eyes which at one time or another stole furtive glances in his direction.  

Standing with her arms crossed against her chest, Michelle Spangler found herself between Silvia Mangiano and Shellie Porter and opposite Linda Gentry; listening not only to the whys of it all but also as to any benefits which would accrue.   Shellie Porter started off by making it perfectly clear to “Linda, regardless of his motives Mark… has crossed me one time to many and if only for that he will be made an example of.”

“Yes” retorted Gentry “especially when the aniline blue kicks in.  See the punch he’s drinking?  I spiked it with it along with a strong diuretic.  I didn’t know which room we’d be in so I took the liberty of preparing each of the five labs with the necessary items.  Long before he’s locked into anything he should give us quite a show.”

“Excellent” replied Porter, her eyes never leaving Marks personage as she continued with “Speaking of which, pending the dosage how long will it take and will there be an adverse physiological reactions.  Remember, I asked you to verify that he not be harmed physically.”

“Of course I remembered, I did only what you asked but given his current weight and medical history I took it upon myself to speed up the process so I doubled the doses.  As for any physical anomalies, none are anticipated, at least as far as what would jeopardize the project.”  

“Are there any other additional preparations that I should be aware of before we begin?” queried Porter.

“Well…yes, but only one.”

“Oh?  Explain.”  

“Well, let me explain first we ran hundreds of tests with our “volunteer” subjects, utilizing control groups of course, and we found that the units’ efficiency would be increased by a factor of 1.654% when the dermis in question was without obstruction.  Unfortunately, once the unit’s sensors noted the process of regrowth its efficiency level returned to the nominal expectations previously projected.  Therefore, the task at hand was quite simple:  insure that the elevated efficacy of the unit would prevail and to attain such, permanently, eliminate the offending regrowth.  Of course electrolysis is far too extensive, intrusive and time consuming not to mention potentially hazardous.   Ultra-sonic bombardment, while quicker and less invasive is also inefficient: at least to obtain the result we desired. Sooo, our lab, under my auspices and your good name, has developed a sugar based compound which when actuated will lead to complete and permanent follicular deletion: completely safe for use anywhere on the body except for the eyes.

“Of course, deletion is predicated upon genetically compromising the follicle itself; forcing it into its anagentic phase after which when it enters its catagenic phase it is inc-umbent to force it to remain there permanently:   in essence resulting in perpetual telogen effluvium.  Once you work it out it’s really all a simple matter of genetics.”

“Linda, permanent removal?  No regrowth? No side effects?”

“Six months to date with only a regrowth factor of .75%:  virtually permanent except for an errant peach fuzz or two and as for side effects…negligible…only those which come with the realization that wherever the paste had been applied that one is now as smooth and hairless as a grape.”

Gentry turned her head and looked over at Mark Porter and finished her thought with “Day before yesterday we applied for the patent.  He’ll be our first full-fledged product.”

Shellie was quick to inquire “Linda, what exactly will preclude inadvertent follicular deletion?”

“Only a thick coagulate of alum and petroleum jelly with at least two layers of innate gauze appliques applied prior to service.  Other than that, once it has been applied to an area, even if cleansed prior to activation and rinsed thoroughly; partial deletion is unavoidable.”

“And what exactly triggers the activation?”

“Three short bursts from magnetron emitters precede a final emission equal to a biological 1/1 half-life.  After that, the texture congeals under which a little reddening of the skin occurs.  The resulting opaque membrane is allowed to remain in place for ten minutes; after which, starting at the head and given its temporary modulus of elasticity it is simply peeled away and down; one of our techs likened it as a snake shedding its skin.  If done properly, once removed, it’s a perfect one piece pliable mold of the subject’s entire physique to the n/th degree:  think of the possibilities that in itself presents.”

“Yes” replied Shellie I understand its implications but for the moment I am more concerned with the here and now.  When he was at home I was willing to allow him a certain latitude, as far as males were concerned.  But now, being a male who purposely humiliated a female and that the female humiliated happens to be his sister, who by law, is considered his inherent superior, it is all the more reason for what is to occur.  

â€śHe is a male, therefore presumed inferior by birth and one way or another, he will learn his place.   Secondly, as I have disposed of all of his clothes, except for what he’s wearing at the moment, I want to complete the task at hand.  I will afford him the opportunity of appearing in public in either pull-ups or diapers, which is within the current realm of acceptable retribution.  Reasonably” she argued as she nodded to Silvia, “before I take him to Uni’s for his makeover…others for less have suffered far worse and are none the worse for wear.  Today, a little practical humiliation goes a long way.”  Silvia nodded her affirmation and mused “So it would seem” before Shellie concluded “Just think, Mark will be the test subject for the firms’ newest product:  his progress will be charted not only under lab conditions but also for the corporations benefit in a more none stressful atmosphere; that of under the public’s eye and  the product would clearly be on display.  It would be an openly demonstrable unit; not like any of the others.  

“If only from a marketing standpoint, you’d have to agree since he’s the living model, potentially, I think it would be sauce for the goose if I were pictured standing behind him while demonstrating the ease of programming the actual unit.  Just think, with one picture it would not only elevate my station but consider the enhanced prestige which would accompany it.”  As an addendum she added “Of course, over a period of time with a successful testing, full production could begin immediately and profits would ensue.”  Looking over at Mark the smile on her face ran away; subconsciously she smacked her lips and thought about having a drink to celebrate but was roused from her immediate daydream of restored influence and power by the person who stood beside her.

“Profits and prestige?” inquired Spangler “After this display, are those truly your ultimate desires?

“No, of course not” came her curt reply “there are other things to consider as well.”

“Such as?” barked Spangler.

Shellie quickly spit back “Family honor, prestige, power and stability are but a few” as she lifted her head pushed her brow back and for the moment held her nose in the air as if sniffing in disdain.

Contemptuously Spangler observed “Mere hyperbole and posturing, between us, your words are unpersuasive. Though I wear a uniform I am first still a woman and have taken your essence; back in your office it was much stronger.  I believe then that even the sow had noticed that your scent has betrayed you. It is manifest you desire him; my mentor to whom I am bound, my adopted paterfamilias.  Tell me I am wrong, if not, and if no other has to this moment, then in return, once your lesson is completed, I conditionally claim First Rights upon the object of your immediate scorn.”

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2012, 03:43:41 PM »
You’d claim “First Rights” on him?” Porter incredulously scorned.  â€śHe’s not worth the effort; especially yours, besides, as his mother I can tell you that no one else is interested in him!  Listen to me; you’re a woman aren’t you?  Well, if you really are you realize, that for a male to be taken, that under “The First Law of Propagation” it expressly stipulates that he must be of age; which he is not.    Until then he’s mine to do with as I please and what I please to do with him has nothing to do with an outsider like you; so back off! ”

Silvia Mangiano cringed and waited for the inevitable to occur which was almost an immediate call to arms to one who took pride in both her heritage and gender; so it came as no surprise that in return Spangler, not so subtly extended her sharped claws chiding “???, ? ?????, ??? ??? (No, I think not).   You are mistaken: first where he is concerned, if no other, he appeals to me” and matter of factually concluded “he will be mine” and re-emphasized “On that there is no discussion. By your admission, as I am the first interested party who, to your knowledge claims him, I will wait until he is of age; as is my right.”

“But I already told you, he’s not of age.”

“I know and as I told you, I will wait.  Did you think that because I wear a uniform, an outsider like me, would also be uninformed as to your “laws” which are now mine as well?   Even an outsider like me is thoroughly familiar with its contents; after all, its full understanding is now mandatory not only for entrance to this country but also as to it natural born citizens, the few remaining as they are; is it not?”  

“Yes, of course, under Article I, at age seven, regardless of gender its recitation and understanding is mandatory; even an outsider as you knows damn well it is.”

“?? (Yes), as an outsider I took an oath to uphold it did you?  Now you would dare attempt to deflect my claim by invoking the very same under which in Article III sets forth “The Principality of Essence.”  I have taken your scent and am within my rights to claim him.  But be that as it may, it is from a reliable source I am told that as both a woman and mother you know nothing of your son; who without your knowledge already has a possible suitor and dominatrix:  your best friends’ daughter.  Secondly, it is from that very same source that I am informed that for various reasons your maternal rights, for cause, may well be abrogated.  If that is to occur he will be in need of training: which as my own first consort I can and happily will provide.”

The disclosures left Shellie disbelieving her aunt would ever tell a total stranger about her personal problems.  She stole a quick glance at her Aunt’s face only to find the look which reminded her of the past chastisements she had endured and again subconsciously balled each of her hands and quickly hid them behind her back.   The sympathy and support she sought was not to be found and the growing scowl she now viewed on Spangler face needed no explanation.   She had stepped in it again and to make matters worse Spangler drove the dagger home with her derisive “And lastly, it is evident that you understand little of what would occur to your own son.  If he is to undergo the process which the sow that stands beside you would inflict upon him:  it would be to his detriment.  If only for that I would invoke my rights which even as an outsider are under “The First Law of Propagation” now mine to protect.  

“Whether willful or not your ???????? have precipitated my desire and in turn I will culminate it.  You have made your choice and under Article III specifically involving “The Principality of Essence” I have acknowledged your instinctive selection of my mentor and adopted father.  Would you risk outright censure by rejecting me and my right of selection in turn to the first born male of your family?”

No, I would not, that’s not what I was about to…”

“Yes you were.   After all, your scent has carried which means you have considered your liaison with whom I acknowledge as the leader of my family.   I am his first adopted and will in turn claim your first born fertile male.  I would wager that the Facilitator who stands opposite you would not dispute the matter.  She would…”

“Silence!  The both of you!”  The Facilitator for Region III barked.  â€śThe First Law of Propagation” is within my domain not only to interpret but also to faithfully administer, apply and enforce:  regardless of whom it affects.   It’s the foundational edict upon which we function.  Shellie, allow me to clear the air so to speak, and introduce to you Michelle Spangler.  The individual you insulted as an outsider was once formerly known as Lt. Colonel Mstislav Stalina of the Voyska spetsialnogo naznacheniya:  Spetsnaz.   For various reasons, which will become evident, I was the one who requested her presence here as well as Binders.   Lt. Colonel, my niece, Shellie Porter.  Now then let me be clear, Shellie I have no time for your petty bickering, in short, upon taking your essence, I summarily approve of her claim.  Furthermore, unless I am persuaded otherwise, I am inclined to exercise my authority outright and would for a period of time immediately place the male Mark Porter under my official auspices. If I were to do so it would serve neither of you well.  However, before this trifling matter is concluded, a question.  Deputy, I’ll first ask the question his mother should have, why would it be detrimental for him to undergo the process?  What possibly could there be that would…”

“Facilitator, the sow Gentry, would use a magnetron emitter to precipitate the reaction.”

“Yes, so I heard and that would be…detrimental…how?” she spoke while stealing a glance to Gentry who for her part simply stood stewing over the deputy’s slur of her unaware of anything which might pose a danger to either the boy or even herself.

“Because,” Spangler expounded “exposure to its emissions would cause irreparable harm to his fertility.”   She nodded at the male in question and when she did Linda, Sylvia and Shellie as a matter of course quizzically looked at Mark Porter who was quite busy finishing off the last of his drink thinking nothing of the fact that he had for some reason again become the focus of their attentions.  

Michelle Spangler took the opportunity and eased herself towards Linda Gentry and softly whispered behind her left ear to her “Linda, I’ve just noticed, you have such dainty hands and wrists, may I see them?” They were the last words she would remember hearing before she lapsed into immediate unconsciousness having  never felt the slight pin prick from the ring which Spangler had so gently pressed into the vein on her neck.

Instead she simply crumpled into Spangler’s waiting arms and before either Shellie Porter or Sylvia Mangiano could say a word it was Spangler who immediately began to explain “It was necessary to incapacitate her; if only for a short period of time, I will explain while I immobilize her further” and with that said after rolling Gentry over on to her stomach, she drew Gentry’s arms behind her back and deftly placed plastic cuffs around her wrists.  Spangler went for the ankles next while she clarified “The ring I wear in the field is red and contains a cyanide based poison; in close combat I have found it useful.  With a prick, death is instantaneous and quite painless.   Fortunately for her, today however I wear blue: its less than lethal mate instead containing chondodendron tomentosum.”

“Explain immediately!” snarled Mangiano.

“Aunt Silvia” replied Shellie in her stead “chondodendron tomentosum is a mono-quaternary alkaloid concentrate which in layman’s terms means that it’s a powerful neuromuscular blocking drug; which means she’s not dead just knocked flat the hell out.  The questions I have are where in the hell did you get that ring and why did you use it on Linda; the ring first.”

“The ring?  The ring is a contrivance; born in the desert from the torn pages of long lost script.”  

“I don’t understand.”  

“?? (Da), there is much you don’t understand; but this…this ring was born from the imagination of another.  You see, there is little to do when abandoned: except to survive.  There was ample time so I took it upon myself to create what I had once read of as in ???? and like my Adam, my “Gom ???????”* even in battle has never failed me.  

“Your Adam?”

“Yes, my Adam” replied Spangler.  â€śWhile my mentor has his Eve I have her counterpart:  Adam; who has, from the first, always been faithful to me.   The devices are mated, sharing simultaneously everything; be that as it may, when Eve first scanned the sow she had discovered an “ostensible” anomaly.  Adam has completed his analysis and ascertained that…”

Interrupting Porter queried “Analysis?  What on earth is there to analyze and how in the hell would you know that; I didn’t hear anything?  Besides, I’ve known Linda since childhood and she’s always been a loyal friend she’d never do anything on purpose to hurt Mark.”

“Yes” countered Spangler “always a loyal friend:  but also one who has been compromised for a purpose.  As for not hearing anything; it would appear that that is an endeavor in which you excel.  I will explain.  Here,” she said pointing to an area next to and just behind her left ear “is a subcutaneous implant known as a LTM through which I may receive information from a multiplicity of sources; Adam speaks first to me and then to my superior.  We share all information:  regardless.”  She let the last word purposely linger and enjoyed the look of realization which suddenly came across Shellie Porter’s face.

Spangler couldn’t help but smile at Porter’s distress, after all, it wasn’t often that she held another woman’s subjective thoughts hostage; especially those intimate moments which had been downloaded by Eve earlier and then covertly transmitted as a matter of fact to both herself and Binder as she sat beside him; which she mused was later utilized so blatantly by him upon Gentry because he was actually speaking to Porter in the third person.  

“However” Spangler continued as if the matter was already settled “all information gathered by either device is subject to review and then confirmation prior to dissemination; that is why Adam took so long to complete his analysis and yes before either of you interrupt I will explain.  First, the person you see before is in fact Linda Gentry however she has been augmented via the implantation of a bio-neural systemic network complete with computer interface; and while still a woman she is for the most part under the control of another who waits nearby.   In essence she has become another’s living automaton.

“But more importantly if I were to allow my future consort to undergo what she had proposed and allowed the emitter to irradiate him the inevitable result would be his sterilization.  A magnetron emitter is nothing more than what was used over one hundred and twenty years ago to cook food: it was then designated a micro-wave oven.  You may draw your own conclusions.”

“Deputy?” asked Mangiano “thank you but is whatever it is that was done to her permanent?”

“I cannot say, perhaps yes maybe no.  All I know is what I have just told you except for the fact that now whoever it is will be missing her and will no doubt in one way or another come looking for her as is now my superior who informs me that he has resolved his situation and is almost here.

*gom jabbar – first introduced by Frank Herbert in Dune:  1965.

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2012, 04:21:52 PM »
And with that, the three women stood in silence waiting for Binder’s arrival; each lost in her own thoughts while gazing down at the hog tied and motionless body of Linda Gentry.  It was after that moment of reflection that one by one, each looked up and back over to where Mark Porter stood; each appraising him for various reasons.   As for him, clueless, he still hadn’t an inkling of what had occurred.  He   looked back at them content to sip deeply on the laced drink he nursed when looking over at the three  surmising “… my aunt’s happy?  Why’s she smiling when everyone else ain’t and why’s that lady…Ms. Gentry…on the floor?  Wonder what happened to her?  But whoa…both mom’n the deputy don’t look too happy to see me right now.  Maybe I better stay where I am right now.”  He was right.

It was an accurate assessment at least as far as appearances were concerned that of the three Mangiano was far more than pleased.  Looking at her nephew, she concluded that for the moment he was safe and none the worse for wear and that his fertility had officially been confirmed, albeit in a circuitous manner, was all the better.  Still, she would deal with him as promised later; after she and the deputy had come to an understanding of her nephew’s status that is.   Her immediate thought of Spangler prompted her to take a glance over to where  the deputy now stood,  reflecting that her selection of Spangler (and Binder) to resolve David Porters death was proving to be more beneficial than she had hoped for and well worth the considerable price she had paid for their combined services. 

She mused at the certainty of Spangler becoming Marks first legal suitor, his Domina Prime and approved of the formidable woman who through an act of self-interest in protecting his fertility had further ingratiated herself to the Facilitator of Region III if only because the FDBM&SR had long ago determined that the doc-umented fertility of any male was, at all costs, to be protected and Spangler had been the one who had unknowingly fulfilled the tenant upon which all Facilitators vowed to uphold and in effect maximize.  That the male in question also happened to be her nephew was all the better, more so, because it was evident that Spangler was taken with her nephew as he was with her.  However, that said Mangiano now paused and considered but a few of her other duties including the particulars concerning the granting of confirmations, or of her twenty four hour accessibility to those in need of enhanced gender specific discipline tutorials (theory vs. practical implementation) in which she specialized; but as she was also the chief code enforcement officer who dealt with those who failed to register with the  CBT (Central Bureau of Testing); an adjunct agency of the FDBM&SR, one dealing specifically with male fertility, she now considered the obvious implications.   

The events had simplified the matter as natural selection had circ-umvented the required testing period administered through the CBT which held sway over the mandatory pairing of any designated fertile male to an alpha-female of the FDBM&SR’s choice.  As for complaints, though they were aired, the CBT most often disregarded the wants and desires of its female selections; whereas in contrast males, being such, were not a thought to be considered.  Therefore, for the males, the pairings were traumatic.  For her part, Mangiano had often argued among her peers for the implementation of a reasonable transitional period as a means to introduce a fertile male into doc-umented stud service but had, through a majority decision chaired by her self-confessed nemesis, been overruled; and as such, the transitional times which might have in some manner softened the realization of what was to occur were not considered.  To that rare individual, it was straight into the bathwater fully immersed.  The diktat followed was implemented immediately after the knowledge of a male’s fertility was determined.  With but few accepted exceptions, a determination would be predicated upon a males participation in the CBT’s “Compulsory Examination Testing Course.”  A stressful week-long compulsory ordeal required of all males reaching the age of fifteen.  The CBT’s philosophy on the situation was straight forward.  Each male six months prior to his birth date received a pink card stating “Notice, you are hereby ordered to report within three days of attainment date to the CBT Center nearest you.   Proof of identity and birth are required.  Subsequent to processing and induction, candidate will submit fluid samples and to testing as required every six hours for a period of no less than one week.  All living essentials will be supplied.  Failure to report promptly will affect the resumption of your otherwise normal activities.”

Normally, compliance was not an issue; males reported as ordered.  After all, it was common knowledge that the consequences resulting from a failure to do so resulted with one standing before a Facilitator or her immediate subordinate and receiving uncomfortable instruction on the matter after which the end result had merely been an event postponed.  In either case, on arrival at a center and having been genially separated from family, a conscript would courteously be escorted from his vehicle to one of the numerous waiting rooms within the CBT facility.  From that moment forward the niceties ceased after entering a room and having the door closed that it immediately locked behind him.     Invariably, upon hearing the noise (resembling a hard metallic “klaatch”) the male would turn, look at the door and then peer down to the handle and attempt to open it without success.  What would happen next was standard procedure as standing within the room waiting with arms folded for a the arrival were two of the CBT’s most capable and hulking enforcement matrons who took immediate pleasure in divesting the male in question of his garments while at the same time securely fastening around his neck a simple, two inch wide malleable pink submission collar.  The tried and true device was such that when prompted once by a hand held device it minutely constricted in diameter.   Almost without exception, the object lessons to be learned ended after the third prompt with the inductee on his knees clutching at his neck gasping for breath.   From that moment within the CBT’s walls, compliance to all requests, regardless of their nature was not an issue; and as often was the case a brief period of respite ensued.

So calmed, the first walk for a conscript was straight out of the room naked with both matrons escorting their charge arm in arm with his feet barely touching the floor, to the evaluation center along with his paperwork in hand and as they walked it was commonplace that each matron to notice the smiles on the preponderance of their counterparts faces who also wended their way, charges in hand, along the same pathway; and as the knowing winks were exchanged, their tight lipped smiles broadened at the open secret of what had begun on another pair of lips, to some extent lower, mere moments prior.  Invariably, despite the sniffling and sobs which bounced off of the walls, a complaint was lodged by one of the inductees immediately after reaching the information center:  it was summarily dismissed; but not for cause.

Instead the complaint was treated as a necessary provocation serving the CBT’s second object lesson of the day.   A prepared denial was piercingly shouted for all to hear and was immediately followed by an instantaneous display of corporal discipline; one which found the plaintiff forcibly bent to the waist and then trundled to a pillory, where after having head, both hands and feet completely immobilized:  the process of alternatively being paddled ensued; carried out by the very same two husky matrons against whom the complaint was lodged.  It was an oral lesson learned which left a lasting impression on one and all that within the walls of the CBT that not an inductee dare diverge:  obedience and silence.  It was officially touted that once an inductee had been released and returned to normal activities that with but a few reminders that the behavior modification undergone would lend itself for the betterment of society in general and as such, the CBT’s successes were publicized by its Ministry of Information as foremost in “…the necessary field of progenitor direction.”   Unfortunately, it was a direction which found the fertile gene pool diminishing at an increasing rate; moreover it was known within the higher echelons that the “supplies” it maintained were not only insufficient to counter natural attrition but also themselves mysteriously subject to a degree to the same unknown malady from which their donors, in varying gradations, suffered.   

Mangiano ruminated that it was from an altruistic inception, that the matrons of the CBT began as a diligent if not impressive force:  individually energetic, inimitably attractive and quite dedicated to their cause and if a word could have been used to describe their affects upon young males, to elicit the essence necessary for the propagation of the species, it would be that they meticulously played the role of:  sirens; coaxing from each donor the viscid liquid sought.   But that was in the past, as over a period of time and with each passing year, it became apparent of what would occur unless a greater solution to the diminishing birth rate could be found.   That realization was some sixty years prior and too many it was nothing more than ancient history for each temptress who once walked the halls had been marginalized and then dismissed.  Instead now, each was as individually cold, hard and as heartless as their current mentor, Martha M. Maellis who, at the age of fifteen, had been able to supplant her mentor as Facilitator.   Martha M. Maellis, Facilitator of Region I, rival and arch-nemesis to Mangiano was still after sixty years the current Chief Administrator for the CBT and had over that period of time personally approved of each and every matron, in each and every CBT facility in all of the fifty seven states.  Her legion numbered some five thousand four hundred and twenty seven women who could best be described as her disciples.  Their groveling when Maellis appeared to review a facility was legendary; yet their loyalty to the woman was beyond reproach.  And of the Five Facilitators who controlled the FDBM&SR she was the most intimidating, unyielding and menacing woman within its entire framework:  one who admittedly ruled her domain with an iron hand.  To describe the weathered grey haired crone as other than ruthlessly cruel would be an understatement; an example of which the sudden ill health and eventual demise of her mentor was but a precursor to the litany of her many “undertakings.”

It was that cold-heartedness Mangiano remembered when sitting through her counterpart’s summation of the CBT’s tortuous process:  incensed at its inequities not to mention outraged as to what, with Maellis’ consent, occurred within its walls.  Of course, over years, the stories of what actually happened behind the doors of CBT abounded and for the most were sugar coated for “the benefit of the social network;” a system which was, with rare exception, female dominated.  It was under this authority that it operated, answering to no one, virtually omnipotent with respect to its domain and Maellis had made her thoughts perfectly clear on the matter when she stated in referring to those reaching their attainment date that “Of course I favor it…it constructively resembles what was once known as …registering for the draft.  Inductees are offered a choice: supply on demand or it will be taken.  Regardless.” Mangiano’s immediate opinion, which had she kept to herself was that, “Regardless, has supplanted compassion.  It is far from that which it’s foundational premise its originators had envisioned.” 

Again, Mangiano knew what immediately happened after the flogging in the Center Room; cynically labeled by the matrons as “The Bisque Quadrille,” that once the form-filling was completed that the true horror would begin.  It was then that they were alphabetically called to rank; and in single file, present themselves to be finger printed, optically scanned and then photographed; after which, just below the right ankle of each, their very own indelible uniform parcel code would be imprinted.  Once scanned, the imprint immediately afforded any matron in attendance access not only to an inductee’s identity but also the latitude necessary to procedurally review his entire stay at the Center and if necessary amend or alter it.

She remembered, having observed such, that within minutes of the groups processing that the sampling would begin with the sound of a claxon that would reverberate throughout the complex and continue to echo until all inductees had been confirmed as being escorted to Center Room.  The Bisque Quadrille proved to be in that first moment pivotal to each inductee as each sample provided, decorously termed a “sample donation,” would become a matter of record and a basis for comparison.    Subsequent samples were taken and regardless of circ-umstance spot tested and processed; specifically noting semen count, its condition and longevity and then as to volume, consistency, viscosity and density:  so tested, the samples were blended en-masse becoming in part that evening’s food for thought.   Over the course of the week, diets for each were summarily changed and irrespective of desire a diverse assortment of chemical supplements or exotic nutrients were introduced along with complex vitamin groups and herbs; which were themselves commingled with a combination of strangely unpalatable potions.  Not with standing meals which were barely tolerable each was separately offered via ingestion (forced if necessary) or intravenous feeding (involuntary if necessary) or the forced implantation of a “speedball” (a Berkelium based suppository which after being administered also involved a 24 hour forced retention period; all in hopes of effecting a “holistic change” to the mitochondrial DNA composition of the donor.  None succeeded.

The dirty little secret was that in over fifty years not one participant undergoing the processes had been changed or in the least modified except for the worse.  Those who were found fertile were immediately identified as such the moment of their first sampling.   All else endured was pointless.  Moreover, subsequent studies circulated within the CBT revealed that nothing done at the center could or would affect in the least either of the alternatives for which one was tested.  On those rare occasions when an inductee first entered and had been found to be fertile, additional tests became a requisite,  to which doc-umented recovery time would also factor into determining placement.  Continued performance would be rewarded; stamina, however, was considered only in terms of ability to endure frequent and successive donations.  Unfortunately, the very same rapidity demanded by the CBT, effectively decreased a donor’s recovery time and the sample’s marginal utility of value; thus, once so marginalized, the diminished samples would all but guarantee the necessity for a cytoplasmic transfer to be performed; a costly and demanding procedure, one which for the most was denied to all females except the most “equal of the equal.” 

Equally as unfortunate were those males, who in the main though fertile, were considered by the matrons to be the homeliest, unattractive and by appearance weak.  Each found himself categorized as “aesthetically challenged” and immediately went to the DMS’s (Donor Machines Shops).  There, during what the Bureau considered his/their “peak years” each would function as an anonymous donor.  With little fanfare each would be given a choice:  participate willingly or forcibly be attached to a suction device for “Tapping.”  Their anonymous donations, would via invitro, become the next generation to those who literally waited in the wings of the CBT petitioning for their rightful gamble at offspring.  Again, the dilemma the CBT faced was that the increased tapping itself spurred the infertility.

For the remaining few, those who were more equally blessed with reasonably good looks and fertility, life was none-the-less humiliating as upon confirmation things changed immediately.  Obviously their surroundings immediately altered.  Customary activities were interrupted. Mother was no more; having been immediately replaced by a Domina who, for many reasons, was all too often cold and cruel to her charge.  Mangiano understood that it shouldn’t be that way but until a cure to the pandemic of worldwide infertility could be found it would have to do as there were few fertile males left who walked the face of the earth:  such was business of the Facilitators.   As much as possible, at all costs, manage an increase in population growth.   Looking at her nephew, Mangiano surmised the obvious “Why Gentry, strange, after all, Mark is more her creation than my nieces.  Yet, to have one fertile male is wonderful but two, in the same family?”

Mangiano continued to smile at her nephew; thought of their mutual arrival at F.E.M.M. and mused of whom actually would wear the pants in the family:  not that there was ever a doubt.   She mused that “Mark had fallen in line and heeled to Michelle as a well-trained puppy.” For Sylvia the thought was gratifying.  She made a mental note to reserve a chair for Spangler when Mark took his first ride on “The Seat of Honor.” “Of course” she thought “…it will be a catered affair.”  As for the male, Larry Binder, it was subsequent to her commission of the agency and its agreement to supply him as a resource along with his protĂ©gĂ©, that other various offices of the FDBM&SR had also noted that they too were aware of him:  but not for his expertise, but rather for “…his precious bodily fluids.”  Sylvia had chuckled at the phrase when she first read it and concluded that whoever it was that he would impregnate, the progeny could and would be a product of “a strange love.”   More so because the files she read of him were replete; not only of his exploits but also of his varied carnal dalliances which to him were but an adjunct in the performance of his duties.   As for his self-avowed and effusive prowess, numerous footnotes emphasized his unaffected and as yet untapped sexual potency: “exhibiting… a libido which is boundless.”   It was that, which the FDBM had high hopes. As such had it tracked him with increasing interest noting that “…he remains among the select few males who, remains without a paramour and despite exposure to the elements, remains as a constant:   a living ancestral exhibit of man prior to that of “the skies falling.”

Before and after the cataclysmic event it was all there.  Each and every assignment had been provided and all concluded with one word “Finalized.”  On the surface, in black and white, the various conclusions were manifest for all to read.  Additionally however, if one were able to read between the lines there was more.  But who would know where or how to look for more, when there was nothing to be seen; not a hint of what actually lay before the reader:  who indeed except for the women of power and substance; the Facilitators.  There, within the scripts of the numerous common place reports or conversations that passed daily between each was to be found the code-speak of the facilitators:  a variation of what was previously known as the “The Ottendorf cypher”*of which only a Facilitator and her trusted subordinate, held the knowledge to break the multifaceted code.

Of “The Chosen Five” Sylvia Mangiano, second among equals, was the prime for whom a final text was directed and when deciphered it read “Domina…agreed…a prospective managed connection between fertile entities is, for the Sisterhood, to be exploited.  Proceed.” She was pleased, especially so as Maellis had uncharacteristically lent her support to the endeavor and that alone lent urgency to her professed assessment to “…kill two birds with one stone.”  It was Mangiano’s initial musing of “utilizing Binder to the fullest” which had been offered to all as an ad hoc proposition.  It was her supposition to all that “Binder…he remains an untapped resource; moreover, if he could actually solve a crime and be of service at the same time why not?”  That was her insinuation; however, left unsaid were her additional thoughts where her niece was concerned.  “True,” she thought “it was risky proposition…”  But then again as her niece had once been so easily played and impregnated under sedation, itself a sobering condition of which she emerged remembering nothing, she had concluded “…why not?  Besides if true and so easily affected…then the coupling of the two would be convivial.” 

By consent The Sisterhood had decided and it fell to Mangiano to make the arrangements.  Prior to David’s death, her selection would have been solely for the benefit of the Sisterhood, but that was not to be; instead with his passing she had lost more than her first favorite; for in part he had, with Gentry’s assistance produced the genetically enhanced offspring she now gazed upon.  The Facilitator of Region III had put one and one together surmising that under the right circ-umstances the union between her niece and Binder could be productive:  resulting in progeny.   Again she mused “A fertile male capable of production is invaluable; but to have two?”  Again concluding “Yes, I will have it.”   

Dissimilarly, as Mangiano plotted to her benefit…her niece stewed.  Shelly was pissed at her aunt for revealing her problems to someone she considered a stranger and more than pissed at Spangler whom she now regarded not only as a personal threat but also as a rival where her son was concerned; it didn’t help that she wanted a drink to calm her nerves.    For a variety of reasons she knew she couldn’t have it and now having lost the backing of her aunt as a facilitator who would champion her, it made it all the worse as now the visions of Mark submitting to Spangler’s each and every carnal desire began to wander through her mind.    She too looked at her son but with antipathy thinking “I had plans for him.  But there are so many things she would do to him” she thought “Maybe I can work something out…but why does it have to be with her?  No matter, I’ll make the best of it…always do.”  And as for her friend Linda Gentry “Well, if she was really going to do that to Mark I owe her something.  I might even have to arrange a tĂŞte-Ă -tĂŞte with that little repulsive wimp of a maggot she calls her husband.   And then to rub it in I’ll lead him naked to her on a leash just to let her know about it.   It’ll be just like the last time.”  To her credit she resisted the urge to kick Gentry in the gut while she was down. 

And it was to that prone form of Gentry to which Spangler too had eyes for.   Michelle allowed herself a moment and internalized the immediate situation, concluding that once Gentry awoke that aside from having a terrifically god-awful headache…“she would at best become be a liability; and as such presented an imminent threat to the success of the mission.”  Methodically she silently appraised the alternatives afforded her  in succession:  “One, I can allow her to wake, which will be in approximately fifteen minutes and then be burdened with the inevitable barrage of lethargically slurred questions which would follow:  not to mention the attitude which typically follows drug induced sedation:  unbridled hostility.  I have little time for such nonsense…or…two…”  and here she lingered upon the thought, “alternatively, a second amount would delay the onset of her waking at least for an additional twenty minutes, perhaps more…but then again…if the situation remains….she would be additionally troublesome: ?? ?????? ???? ???????  (that is unfortunate) it too endangers the mission.  Yes, unfortunate.”

It was the last unfortunate thought, the third, that she confronted, that now troubled her the most; for it would solve the problem immediately:  the summary execution of Linda Gentry.  It could and would be justified.  As for questions…there would none; other than those which were necessarily contained within the required report.  It all would be entirely pro-forma.  She mentally reviewed the “Code of Conduct…Standing order Number One.””  “It is unequivocal …if in doubt, all obstacles are to be eliminated with prejudice.” True, Gentry had become a doc-umented obstacle; as reported, the woman herself had been compromised.   But as far as the mission was concerned was that alone sufficient grounds for her termination?  Stalina resolved the dilemma with “??, ??, ????? ?? ???????????? ????? ???????... ??? ??????????? ???? ???????.  (Da, yes, the sow would have irreparably harmed the boy…she deserves to die” and amplified her thoughts to where in the desert, her father’s  uncompromising words of “???????... ?????... ????????? ?????? ??????????  (Theodora…here…survival trumps civility) and remembered what was expected of her:  simply that if hostility existed or was in some form conveyed by another towards her (and now by extension towards the paramore she had chosen) it was to be immediately expunged.   The uncompromising lesson learned in the field had made Mstislav Stalina every bit as hard and unforgiving as her father had ever been and if compared vis-Ă -vis to her late father, if only in age terms, she would be of the two the far deadlier.  She took solace in knowing that in that respectful reminiscence only her immediate superior surpassed her…and that, as it should have, comforted her.  So hardened, she was not in the least bit shy of administering what she considered to be her most tender mercy; in fact, she had often mused if she would ever again sense the familiar ripples of satisfaction which had often coursed through her;  remembering the occasions when she looked into her victim’s eyes and administered the coup de grâce.  It was that moment she relished; the one when the final sting of understanding that one’s sense of mortally confronts one’s eminent demise.  It was then, when rooted, that she would look upon her victim’s face and her ssssssmile would be the last thing seen. By her own count, the baker’s dozen she had gladly sent to meet their virgins were in their own right monsters and Stalina had treated each and every one of them as such.  Yet, summary execution, despite its benefits, was not her cup of tea.  It was however, a useful tool, one which when employed, offered amazing results; when life or certain death hung in the balance; but that was the problem.  Under other circ-umstances its use by her was an object lesson upon others never lost.   

Yet, by her own admission, the measure by which she would now judge Gentry would be less than creditable as Gentry had offered little in the form of hostility and if one was to speak obliquely in Gentry’s  behalf, her act or acts of antagonism were woefully if not perfunctorily inept at best.   Yet the fact remained that she had been compromised.  And still the last thought of ineptitude lingered, a fact which concerned her more so now than it had previously.   Disconcerting as that was it immediately paled with the disquieting voice she heard via her LTM; it was “his” voice she heard which now gently prodded her sensibilities by whispering to her “???????? ????????”  She knew his voice, it was unmistakable.  It was impossible but here and now, his voice was the same as she remembered; possessing that beckoning tone in which her father gently spoke to wake her by whispering to her her name. In the past, after her mother’s death, his was the voice easing her to waken from the usual nightmare which was often but an overture to another dawns ferocious light.  But to hear him again, here and now, was impossible; yet the voice was just as she remembered:  exactly the same; just as soothing to her as when she had been wakened by his concern for her.

For a fleeting moment she dismissed the episode outright as some form of PTSD and set about the task of again priming her Gom Jabbar for its impending insertion.   Readying it was relatively easy to manage; requiring but a quarter turn of it's face to the right, an act which would both fully charge the vials release mechanism and reset its stinger.   In seconds the task was done, but no sooner than having completed the process she heard his voice again, though this time the tone of concern it held for her was firmer nature, sounding far closer than previously, almost shouting.  It was the same as he used to warn her.   Crisp. Clear and concise she heard the words “???????! ???????? (Feodora Listen).”   Again, disbelieving it was her father’s voice she shook her head; instead finding what she had heard would not shake free.    Again, she remembered him and his caring voice.  The voice she could never forget and its irreplaceable qualities of being unmistakably gruff though soothing; throaty while concerned; immediate yet nonetheless thoughtful; demanding respect simply by speaking.  Remembering, she paused in disbelief and out of deference allowed her sage her undivided attention when it again called to her yet again by name. “???????” she soothingly heard it hum once, then pausing momentarily, gasping as if to gather breathe and then to then continue in earnest with “??????? ??????????, ???????? (Feodora. Please listen).  ????????? (Stop).  ?? ??????? ????? (Don’t do it). ???????? (Listen to me).  ?????????? ?????? ????????. Please, just listen.  ?????? ???????? ???? (Just listen to me).   ?? ??????? ?????  (Don’t do it).  ???????. ??? ????? ???? ???????????! (She’s nothing but a red herring!) ?????????. ?????????. ?????????.  (Wait.  Wait.  Wait.) 

Colonel Mstislav Stalina paused to consider the voices admonition pondering the obvious:  incontrovertibly her father was long dead; buried in the desert sand half way around the world, the voice could not be his.  Yet she knew the voice she heard, impossible as it was, was his.  Alternatively, she dismissed the obvious standing across the room:  one, Mark Porter; a male, who besides being immature, to her knowledge and Adam’s, spoke no other language.  As for her immediate superior, the voice she heard could not be his and was not.  True, he spoke the language however it was learned; lacking in articulation, not to mention syntax.   The voice she heard was from a Transianka Russian male who happened to be her father, who also delighted in humor, especially in the direst of circ-umstances:  “Red herring” indeed.””

She would have taken the matter further, would have dissected each consonant phoneme with its accompanying palatal secondary articulation or would have noted the emphasis in the reduction of the unstressed vowels where stress is noted as being unpredictable.  She would have but didn’t; not because she didn’t want to, but because her LTM suddenly voiced its disapproval of her daydreaming in a most emphatic manner beginning with “Michelle, come back…what in the hell are you doing?  Hells bells girl I’ve been trying to get you for the last two minutes or so and all I get back from you is static! Listen up close…r u okay?”

Binder waited for his counterpart’s distinctive reply of “??????? ??????” to his question but heard instead “I hear.  It is your voice but no.  I cannot explain but I think something has happened.  Hurry?”   Binder had never heard his partner plead for his assistance; but he knew that her reply to him was an aberrant scream for help.  He thought about giving her the third degree, after all, she was his partner and knew better.  Instead he thought about what it was that had spooked her; and if truth be known, right now, he too thought that something was out of the ordinary.  It was the uneasy feeling he had, a sense, of impending trouble, that often alerted him to take care; but this was different as it not only made his skin craw but made every hair on his neck and arms stand on end:  it was the thought of knowing that you’re being watched by no one.  It took all of two steps to think of every word of what it might take to help her out of whatever it was that was spooking her.  It was on the third step that he spoke to her.  “Michelle?  I understand.  Listen up, what I got to say to you is on the q.t. so from here on out until I get to ya we’ll go native.  ??????? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ????, ??? ? ??????, ???????? ??? ??????. (The boy doesn’t understand a single word of what I’m telling you so listen close).  ???????, ??? ???? ???? ? ?? ???, ? ????, ??? ?? ???????  (Remember, even if I’m not there, I know what you’re thinking).  ? ???? ?????? ??? ? ???? ??????, ???? ??, ?????? ?????? ????; ? Feddy, ??? ??????, ?? red herring ??? ????? ????, ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???????? ?????? ?? ???????. (I’ll see you in a couple of seconds, until then, just sit tight; and Feddy, she’s nothing but a red herring so sheath the stinger, she doesn’t know it but she’s got answers to questions).

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender