Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: R & D at F.E.M.M.  (Read 63068 times)

teddi

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 02:43:58 PM »
In the meantime, a short distance from downtown, Constable Larry Binder had just pulled his black and white cruiser into the parking lot of Midville Middle School.  His initial thought was to make a deep and lasting impression on the object of his hunt:  Mark Porter.  Instead, he had a strange feeling in his gut; it told him to back off.  Something didn't quite jive.

Besides, the kid was going to be in it up to his neck and he wasn't going to be the one to push his head under whatever it was that he was now stuck in.  Crap, he remembered being young.  Even went on a panty raid...or two...and understood the whys...but at least he didn't let himself get caught.  Let alone shot on camera.  Hells bells, he was going to cut the kid some slack anyway...but as for his mother...well...she seemed like a hard case.  Not that he blamed her, no, not at all.  He figured she'd had had her share of getting dumped on; maybe it was just the stress getting to her.   But, he didn't like the idea of being manipulated by a woman, especially one who appeared to be as sharp as he presumed her to be.  She'd figured out that she was tagged and now she had to go and blab whatever she thought she knew about all over this small town's version of hells half-acre.  Now he'd have to bring her in to what he'd found out when he set the snoops up in Blacks' duplex.  Whoever was interested in them both didn't miss much.  Except for the kitchen stove, every square foot in both of them were under someone's constant gaze.    To further complicate the issue, both she and Black were lookers; and what's more, both of 'em knew it.  Crap, even their daughters were knockouts.   The pure male in him snickered as he wheezed a hushed, "Ohhh boy."

Larry shifted his cruiser into park then eased his 196 lb., 6'2" chiseled frame out from behind the wheel and then slammed the car's door shut.  Not one to waste time he entered the main office, curtly expressing his "good" mornings to the surprised receptionist and walked around her desk and then went unannounced into the principal's office.  There, Ed Byrd, a squat, dark haired and balding man of well over two hundred pounds looked up in surprise.  Before he could speak a word, Larry beat him to it.  "Ed...there's a problem...I need a student of yours...kid's name is Mark Porter.  I want a room number and I want it in less than two minutes.  And Ed, it's none of your god damn business what I want him for; its official business and I don't need your hypocritical lard as-s or your staff blabbing about my being here all over the P.A. system.  By the way, Ed, if you think I don't like you...you're right.  Now, I'm pulling the kid outa class and he's walking out of here with me.  He won't make it back the rest of the day...in fact Ed...he might not make it back to your little version of perfection for quite a while.  Now, are you going to get me the room number or do I have to let everyone know about your early morning stops at Evan's Hardware store?"

In stunned silence, a shaken Ed Byrd wasted a good five seconds before he started to break out in a sweat.  Larry couldn't help but smile contemptuosly at the rotund figure that began to virtually shrivel; slinking down away from him in his chair.  Larry's addendum of, "Yea, I know all about it," was met with stony silence.

Fifty seconds after that, Byrd swallowed what spit he could muster in his dried mouth and hoarsely choked out a room number, "148."  Larry didn't crack a smile, took the number, and then gave him a look that could kill.  Before he left Byrd's office, he made certain to leave him with an additional thought, "Ed, just give me one reason, even a small one, and I'll be coming for you too."

Larry left the office disgruntled.  He didn't have a good feeling about the kid, but even more so, he loathed Byrd:  and that was from the minute he met the creep.  Few disgusted him to that extent and Byrd took first prize.  That two-faced son-of-a-bitch was always the first one in any town meeting to stir up a rash of crap and always expressing his outrage at the slightest hint of what he deemed "inappropriate behavior."  Larry didn't just not like him, he detested him.  But he hadn't stepped over the line, at least not in public.  Besides what he did on his own, behind closed doors, was his own business.  In any event, much to Larry's chagrin, he'd been scrupulously clean otherwise.

Still, Larry wished he was somewhere else; but here he was and this is where the agency wanted him.  Why he agreed to take the assignment on was beyond him.  Yet here he was in this Podunk town; taking over the job of some half-baked nit-wit of a rube who couldn't pack saw dust let alone pound it.  Whatever the agency wanted out of this was beyond him, but, more often than not, they were dead tap balls perfect in their hunches.

The walk to room 148 lasted all of two minutes.  Larry knocked twice and opened the door.  As expected, all eyes in the room moved simultaneously and fixed themselves to his image as he stood blocking the doorway.  He'd picked out his quarry, then nodded and pointed with one finger directly to the unsuspecting student in the front row.  His words of, "Mark Porter, your coming with me," were met in unison with a collective and drawn out, "Oooohhh."

The look on the kid's face said it all:  wide-eyed surprised terror.  Also evident was that he started to shake like the proverbial leaf.  Trembling, Mark Porter, attempted to gather his supplies and books and stuff them into his backpack.  Larry headed that off as well with a quick, "Leave 'em, you won't be needing those where you're going."  With his additional one word of, "Move," Larry's roving eyes gave both the class and teacher the once over.  Intuitively, neither the class nor teacher desired to have anything to do with Larry Binder.  The universal code of implicit rigid silence ensued; lest a noise attract unwanted attention.

Larry had to give the kid credit; he didn't start to blubber outright.  Sure he started to tear up and did turn a great beet-red while almost instantly sweating the hell out of every pore in his body and before he made the six or so shaky steps to the door; his shirt was totally drenched.  But under the circ-umstances, he thought the kid held up; better than others he'd busted and the majority of those were grown men.  Hell, at least the kid hadn't peed himself, well, at least not yet anyway.  Larry immediately sized the boy up:  5'2", slight frame, brown eyes, medium length brown hair, still had peach fuzz on his face and displayed no discernable scars, was obviously nervous and at this time probably in need of taking a dump.  As he wasn't in the mood to announce a "code brown" to his assistant he figured he'd let the boy use the can; no sense in literally scaring the crap out of him; especially, if he'd hafta be the one to do the fumigating and cleaning.

Mark Porter never looked up as he shakily approached within arms reach of the formidable figure that stood more like a line-backer waiting to put the hurt on some idiot lightweight who was fool enough to try and run through him.  Larry wasted no time in reaching out to grab the hapless mark by his shirt collar while announcing his obvious intent, "Let's go for a little ride, I'll drive, you take the back seat."  Under other circ-umstances he'd have cuffed the kid and frog marched him right to the cruiser.  For some reason, he had a nagging misgiving.  It didn't happen often but he'd learned to follow his instincts.  He was going to walk him to the can; well, walk him to one, drive him to the other.  After that...well...he'd let things play out.

The boys room was only a few feet from the main office.  Larry opened the door and growled at Mark, "Whatever your gonna do you better make it quick and don't make me come in and drag your butt out; you won't like it."  Mark dejectedly nodded and entered, went straight for the nearest stall, dropped his pants, then sat down and did his buisiness.  The stink was overpowering.  Silently he began to curse himself.  This wasn't at all what he had envisioned, not at all.  Besides, how in the hell was he going to explain any of this to the cop.  Damn it, the guy was built like a brick shit-house and looked like he could kick some serious butt! 

At this point, there were two things he was certain of.  The first was that he wasn't going to give this guy the least bit of an excuse to get pissed at him.  And two, his mother was gonna kill him.

Larry's voice interrupted his thoughts and echoed of the walls, "Finish up and let's go kid."  Mark wiped himself, pulled up his pants, turned and kicked the handle to flush, then walked out of the doorless stall.  He never gave "it" a second thought, until he almost reached the door then started to cry.  Binder opened the door just intime to see him start to bawl.  Larry watched Mark for a moment then went in.

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 04:46:07 PM »
In the four quick steps it took to reach him Larry considered the obvious, first that it just wasn't like him to go soft, no, just the opposite.  He had always considered himself harder than blue steel.  But in this case it all didn't add up.  Yea the kid had lifted the back window of the duplex, crawled through it and then appeared to go through the token motions of looking for something.  Hell, the window's lock wasn't broken and even if Black had had the slightest inkling that someone had rummaged through her and her daughters stuff it've been locked after the first go round.  That's what didn't add up.  It was like an invitation.  No.  It was more like a set up.  And the more he thought about it the more he thought the whole thing stunk.  The kid acted almost as if he knew he was being scoped.  Hell, the first four times he observed the kid, after he had entered, he didn't take a damn thing:  no cash, no jewelry; though each was visible and readily accessible.  The fifth time it was right out of the box when, no, he corrected himself, it was the sixth time, second go round on the same afternoon, that was when the kid copped the bikini bottoms.  The key was the last item lifted...almost like it was an afterthought.  No...even that wasn't right.  It was no afterthought, he went right to the dresser drawer and looked for what he knew he'd find taped underneath.  The kid had been tipped.  Evidently, what he found was a lot more than he anticipated and it was now nothing but trouble.

And that's how Larry's commanding tone of voice sounded to a scared Mark Porter who, immediately shivered in apprehension.  The last thing he wanted from the oncoming hulk was trouble, but he had the worst feeling in the world that it had found him.  This guy scared the bejeezus out of him and there was no way in hell that he could hide it from him either.  In fact, if he could have hid, anyplace, it've been under a rock, at least that way if the guy was gonna squash him like a bug at least he wouldn't see it coming.

In turn, Binder understood the body language.  The kid was almost over the edge.  So instead of barking out the order to the kid to get his sorry butt in gear before he kicked it out the door and unceremoniously threw it in the back seat of the car, he took the opposite tact; surprising not only himself but the trembling kid who was just about to feint dead away from him right where he stood.  "Look kid, I don't want drag you out of here kicking and screaming, besides, from the looks of it...if you don't pull yourself together...I might have to carry you out instead.  Either way, neither one of those options is really cool...especially for you.  Take a second and get a grip...then walk out the door, I'll be right outside.  But I've changed my mind...when you reach the cruiser...walk around...your riding up front with me so take the passenger's seat...we need to talk.  You catch my drift?  Oh, if anyone is waiting for you outside...take my advice...walk on by and don't say a word.  Let me do the talking."

A surprised Mark Porter exhaled in relief and nodded twice.  His mumbled and almost incoherent, "Y..yes sir," was followed with a most sincere and audible yet shaky, "...th...th...thanks."  Larry kept his sarcastic reply of, "Don't thank me just yet," to himself.  Larry was never shy about kicking butt.  But, if there was any butt to kick...this kid wasn't going to be the one he'd boost.  No...it wasn't that he had gone totally soft...under other circ-umstances, if given even the slightest excuse, he'd have blistered the kid's can...if only on general principal...and then with parental consent he'd have really laid into him...of course...he was always more than up to it.  He quickly remembered that there'd  been a few times in the past where a strong palm of the hand to bare skin had made a most lasting impression...but that was back then...before

His mental sojourn abruptly halted when he exited the boy's room.  His eyes immediately took in the obvious.  There he was, Byrd.  Just as he'd figured, the fat turd was waiting.  What's more the snake had a cell phone in his hand...probably to either make a call or snap a quick pic...or both.  That wasn't cool, but two could play the game and Larry wasted no time in pressing the point:  he played to win.  Icily he spoke, "That's strange; maybe I didn't make myself clear...Byrd.  Maybe I should've added that I didn't want you or your staff involved with this...at all.  This is official business; it has nothing to do with you and the kid's now under my protection.  Either lose the phone or I'll be happy to stuff it in a hole for you; you know, someplace deep, where you'd have to have lot's a help digging it out.  That way you'd get to know someone else while you're on your knees on a more personal basis."  Ed Byrd beat a sweaty and hasty retreat back inside the office doors.  Binder watched in satisfaction through the wired safety glass of both doors as Byrd almost ran back inside his office and slammed the door shut.  Out of the corner of his right eye he glimpsed the form of Mark Porter hurriedly moving to the cruiser.  Silently, as ordered, he went directly to the right front passenger's door; then, just before he reached it, Larry hit the release lock button on his key.  The heavy sound of the latched locks releasing was all the impetus Mark Porter required.  Larry watched the kid almost jump into the front seat and skulk down trying to hide himself away from general view.  The kid was terrified.

Larry took one last look inside the office, smiled at the receptionist while placing the first finger of his right hand against the side of his nose and gave her a knowing wink, then, with the same finger, pointed it right at her.  Crap, all these people had their little secrets, it was almost like a little Peyton Place, except it seemed that here, the whole town, was in one way or another involved in some of the weirdest off the wall crap he'd ever come across.  Hell, from what he had already observed, half the town was screwing the other half; they were what he called your "average swingers."  They'd have a nightly get together, where the man of the house'd drop his keys into a box or hat and whichever set a lucky woman reached in and drew out of it...well...if variety was the spice of life...things were certainly zesty and tangy in this little town.  What's more was that almost a third of the town was into some of the more heavy and durable goods...that with the early evening...after some light beers or wine coolers along with chips and dips...in the later hours or so...out came the clips, chains and whips.  Not to mention the leather goods of all types.  He continued to muse that except for the specialty leather store on Main Street, the people in this town ordered the weirdest crap; either on line or through the mail.  No, he wasn't a do gooder snoop, but it was hard as hell when you're looking for a needle in the haystack in a small town of only five thousand people or so not to notice the obvious; especially if you and your partner have been trained to notice every damn little thing.  Laser beam microphones pick up quite a bit of chatter, erotic or otherwise, through on glass vibrations; especially at night.  Besides, what most of these "innocent folks" hadn't a clue of was that the lap tops and cell phones they used didn't have to be tapped to be monitored or overheard.  The bleed out is there for the taking.  That brought him round to the remainder of the social club who walked the  streets of Midville.  The fair majority of those shopped at two of the towns unisex all in-one, one stop stores,  as it appeared that for the most part, the remainder, in one form or another, of all ages, were into women's or girls clothes; literally.

He remembered back to his first time, late night encounter, with the young mini-skirted waitresses who minced the floors at the 24 hour local scarf and barf.  They were dressed in the same outfits that the mannequins in both store front window were.  The other item he noted was that when the he/she's walked was that they were, well padded:  that under ruffled panties, that they were obviously diapered to the hilt.

When he asked his deputy, Michelle about it, she informed him as to what she had found out.  That it was a deal between the three stores:  a quid pro-quo.  The he/she's would be the live models, contracted, for each of the clothing stores; as the stores front window display mannequins held the same meticulously scripted sign:  "Sissies In Waiting For You."  The eatery in turn could count on a clientele who appreciated humiliating a sissy, in public or private; especially when it came to taking their orders.  Michele made it a point to tell him that the sissies were, "Always available for service:  pro-bono."  The diapers were insurance that none would have the excuse to leave the floor and excuse themselves.

As Larry approached the driver's side door of his cruiser; he stared for the umpteenth time at the town's logo of "Midville" which in turn was encircled with the catchy phrase of, "Where Great Minds Get The Release To Pursue Their Dreams," which stared back at him.

Now here he was in the middle of this state mandated, federally approved and funded town, wondering, "Who in the hell ever thought that one up!"  He shook his head in disbelief and mused to himself, "What a place!"  Larry opened the door and slid into the dirver's seat and finished up with the obvious thought, "Maybe that's why most all of 'em have that stupid grin of their faces.  Their getting their rocks off or laid every which way, morning, noon or night."

A quick glance to his right left little to his imagination.  The kid was curled up like a shivering little mealy bug.  Larry's disparaging thought of, "Welcome to the fetal position kid, better get used to it," was never heard.  Instead, Larry broke the ice with a calm admonition to his unwilling passenger, "Mark, you need to put your seat belt on."  He was hoping that the kid would, after a couple of minutes, loosen up.  Hell, it'd only take, maybe seven minutes tops to get back to the station and in that period of time he was hoping the boy would at least breakout of his shell; he needed info and that was before he met what he consdered to be that barracuda mother of his.

Mark Porter sniffed back a couple of drippy boogers, nodded his head once and without a word complied while his trembling lower jaw involuntarily caused his teeth to chatter.  Larry shrugged it off...he'd seen it before, besides, with the kid in tow, he needed to alert the office that he was on his way back.  With a click of his radio and words of, "Unit one to base.  Unit one enroute, will arrive in roughly ten minutes, person of interest is in custody.  Copy?" let Mark Porter know exactly where he was headed off to.  The cold reply of, "Copy, unit one.  Over," caused him to hang his head and start to cry again.

Larry didn't have the time for the kid's water works.  But he had fudged his arrival time by a couple of minutes.  That was all he figured he'd  need to get what he wanted from the kid.  As he eased his cruiser in to drive and out of the semi-circled parking lot in front of the school.  He wasn't disappointed, at least, not with Mark Porter's obvious first question of, "Am...am...I...uh...under...under..." which he almost finished asking, but which Larry, thankfully finished for him, "No, kid...your not under arrest.  Let's call it...protective custody."  Mark swallowed back and nodded in perhaps misunderstood understanding while exhaling a long winded, "Wheew."  Larry understood it was the fist thing he hadn't choked back on since he met him.  He was hoping there'd be more and pressed the opening the dejected kid had given him.  "Listen real close," he was going to use the word "kid" again, but somehow, he decided that it wouldn't sit well, either with the boy or himself, instead he continued on with, "Mark, to what I have to tell you.  For right now, there are only two places in this town that you can talk without anyone listening in on to your conversation.  The first place is here, in my car.  The second place is in my office.  Now, for the record, you're not under arrest.  Of course, you do have the right to remain silent and you do not have to talk to me at all...but I hope you will.  All  I want from you is information.  If you play ball with me we'll shake hands and walk away.  If not I might not be able to help you out of whatever the hell it is you got yourself into.  Think about it but remember that after you walk outside of this car and my office it's a different world."  Larry let the boy think about it, maybe longer than he would have normally, but, what the hell, he was always good at reading his marks, the boy was no exception.

Five minutes later, Lary Binder didn't let the smile only he knew about show.  Mark Porter's words of, "Mr. Binder, can I talk to you...in private?" was music to his ears.  He remained silent, merely nodded, then stepped on the accelerator and made straight way for the station house.  In less than a minute and a half he eased the cruiser to a smooth stop; less than fifteen feet from the front door.  Thirty seconds later both he and Mark Porter faced up with Deputy Michelle Spangler who nodded one time at her long time boss then smiled in anticipation at what the cat had dragged in.

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »
Larry understood that Michelle was one unique piece of work.  Standing at five-eight with long blond hair the figure she presented was that of an impressive woman who was both trim and fit.  Her deep tan blouse and matching trousers more than suited her well toned physique, however, just the slightest accented outline of her naturally perky chest remained visible, in that only a hint of it remained; mainly due to the vest she wore which had a tendency to flatten her out.  Furthermore, aside from her looks she was pretty good in the field.  He chuckled to himself at his double entendre.  She was better than good.  When she had to be she was really bad.

He knew that when they walked in on her, that she'd be waiting.  And, that on first contact, her wandering eyes which had a way of mentally stripping a hapless perp, by intimidating to him or her as to what lay ahead, would engage.  Now, her initial look at the boy said it all, Mark Porter had her interested.  Larry also understood that if, for some reason, she was really intrigued, turned on; her eyes wouldn't only do the walking up and down her target, they'd run.  Then, after a brief initial, if not perfunctory introduction; she'd draw back, savor the moment and then, unashamedly go right into her pheromone full speed ahead mode, to dart forward and proceed.  For her repeatedly unabashed and fashionable method of action, Larry had nick-named her, "Cobra."  Right now, the look in her eyes said that she was ready to strike.  Larry chuckled to himself, "Poor kid doesn't have a snow balls chance!"

He wasn't the least bit surprised when Michelle didn't hesitate and made the initial inquiry he was now expecting; which as procedure would dictate, when she immediately asked, "Larry have you patted "Our Guest" down?"  He could have lied but why deny her the opportunity, besides, he wasn't in the mood to tick her off over something as mundane as a simple strip search.  The shaking of his head to the negative brought a smile to her face.  Without hesitation she walked over to the shaking Mark Porter and abruptly ordered him to, "Empty  all of your pockets on to the desk in front of you.  After that, spread your legs and then stick your hands up in the air and hold'em there.  Then, don't move."

Mark Porter's fleeting look to Larry for help didn't cut mustard with Larry.  His cold reply of, "You heard the deputy," only emphasized the sinking feeling he had in the pit of his stomach.  In response to Larry's denial, a low sniffled moaned of, "Ohhh god," could be heard.

In the ensuing moments, the repeated fumbling and awkward attempts to rid himself of whatever was in his pockets could have been laughable; under other circ-umstances, especially to Michelle.  But, she patiently watched him empty his pockets...keys, loose change, arcade tokens and a wallet...all found their way on to the table...nothing he showed perked her interest; at least not overtly.  When he'd finished she gave Larry a knowing smile and moved to pat the shaking boy down.  She promted his hesitation by softly nudging his insteps from behind with the booted toe of her left foot; then decidedly began the process; starting at his shoulders and working her way down the outside of his legs.  Larry caught the furtive gleam in her eye when she moved to work her way up the inseams of either leg.  That she gave him an extra little feel on the seat of his pants didn't escape his eyes either.

For her part, Michelle considered it as just one of the jobs' perks.  It wasn't every day that a cute butt could be patted in the line of duty.  Straight forward and all business she announced the apparent obvious, "Looks like he's clean," and then told him to walk directly into room "A."  She chuckled to herself and wondered if the kid had enough left in him to notice that it was the only damn other room in the station house except for Larry's open walled office; a single room in a two bit town on whose door still hung the hand written "A" as written by the former constable.  She'd met the jerk off as he was walking out the front door; in essence, leaving on request, well, if you're ordered off a job it's more than a request; especially if you're a royal screw up.

She let her words sink in for a couple of secs.  She drank him all in...the kid was petrified.  She did the natural thing...at least for her...to rub a little salt in the wound...so as an after thought she admonished him, "If you even give me one little reason...you'll regret it."  And just like her boss, Larry, she was as glib as possible, merely using one word to relay her desire:  "Move."

Two pairs of eyes watched his back and butt as he walked hesitantly to and then into the room.  Two pairs of eyes saw the same thing at almost the same moment and two pairs of eyes looked to each other in understanding of what they had seen.  Normally, any kid, o.k., any boy, if he were wearing boxers or briefs, the outline of his butt, well, it wouldn't have looked the way it did in his jeans.  Nope, the crease lines under his butt cheeks and along his upper thighs said it all and that was what the extra pat on his seat was for.  Michelle always prided herself on her powers of observation; especially taking care to note that even the little things that are sometimes overlooked can be threatening and it was Larry who had expertly schooled her.

When Mark Porter went into the room all he could think about was how in the hell was he going to explain:  some of this...no...all of it.  His stammering of, "I uh, I uh, I uh, was, uh, uh..." simply trailed off to silence.  Michelle understood the situation but none-the-less smiled at what had literally walked in on her.  She was gonna make the kid squirm.

Maybe Larry wouldn't appreciate some of the thoughts that were running through her mind at this time, but, things being what they were, he'd allow her the opportunity to play a mind game or two.  In fact, it was understood, that Larry wanted the kid to know what would happen to him if he weren't in "protective custody."  And now was just as good a time as any to hit him with it like a fish across his face.  But she further considered that it wasn't like Larry to go weak.  For some reason he'd taken a shine to the boy; after all, she'd caught his slight hesitation in acknowledging her when both had walked in.  But more so, it was the look in his eyes when the kid turned to walk back into room "A."  He didn't shake his head at the kid for what he was wearing; it was his warning to her of not to go too far.  Silently, she considered the options then decided...no problem.  She was cool with that.

Before Mark could stammer again she had taken control of the situation with, "Mark that is your name, right?"  She didn't allow him the opportunity to reply and continued.  "Listen to what I say and I'm only going to tell you one time.  Take off your shirt.  Hold it in your right hand out and away from your body and then drop it.  Then, remove your shoes, then socks and then place your socks in your shoes.  Pick each up separately, hold it away from your body, and then drop each on top of your shirt.  Then, loosen and drop your pants and step out of them.  Then pull the pockets out.  After you finish that, hold your pants away from your body and drop 'em in the same spot.  Make sure it's done in that order and that it's all in one pile.  You have one minute to start or else I'll do it all for you...and I guarantee...you won't like it.  Now move."

Michelle could tell the boy was freaked, hell, what normal kid wouldn't be.  But still she thought if there was an object lesson to be learned, better to have it done under a controlled circ-umstance.  She knew Larry, trusted him, several times with her life and he'd never let her down.  She wasn't going to screw this up for a cheap thrill.  But still she did have those thoughts.  She exhaled and in a kinder tone of voice said, "Mark, you need to take off your shirt, please."  As a matter of procedure Larry stationed himself just outside the open door to room "A."

A resigned and dejected Mark Porter complied.  It didn't help that he tried to close his eyes and hide himself away.  Michelle cut him some slack and prodded each demand in sequence.  It wasn't until he had second thoughts about cutting lose of his jeans and dropping them that he hesitated; but that was only for the moment.  Michelle took care of his protracted reticence with, "You really wouldn't want me to cut 'em off of you, would you?"

After he shook his head, she watched him unzip, and then unfasten them without a word.  But, then again, she couldn't help herself when he timidly slid them down to his knees.  When he pushed each separate leg to the floor and then tried to step out of them he was literally about to fall over.  He caught himself just before he did.  From Michelle's perspective the pained expression on his face was completely understandable.

She allowed him the momenatary dignity of righting himself before she proceeded.  However it was when Mark Porter's eyes met hers that she began to grin at what she'd seen; while at the same moment  intoning, "My...my...my...what do we have here?"

With her last word, Mark Porter's bleary eyes could only focus on her perfect white toothed smile.  Michelle Spangler drew back and through her perfect smile inhaled deeply; in full understanding, that she had him.  The audible rushing of air past her lips and through her pearly whites, caused a distinct and protracted "sssssss" sound.  Through bleary eyes Mark Porter's image of deputy Michelle Spangler was terrifying:  he'd noticed that as she'd looked at him that her wide blue eyes grew even wider, if that was at all possible, but even more, that while she appeared to pull back and away from him that she appeared to grow in stature.

For his part, Mark couldn't believe what he had just done or what he had just heard.  The woman had him totally intimidated.  He thought the obvious, "The quicker I get the hell out of here the better off I'll be."  Of couse what he didn't understand was that for Mark Porter, from this point on, things would not get better...at least...not for a while.  In fact, this would be the first if not the least of his many soon to be embarrassing moments.  To him, that instance would begin only a minute away.

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 03:28:04 PM »
“Anyway, in just a couple of more minutes I’ll be away
far away
I just wanna get this over with and get as far away from here as I can and as fast as I can; maybe even home but when mom hears about this she’s is gonna kill me,” that’s what Mark thought; but instead, dressed or undressed the way he was, he stewed; besides, the invisible concrete that his feet were stuck in only seemed to make it worse.  So instead of running, not that he ever thought he’d stand a chance of doing so, all he could do was to think about the obvious and cover his now reddened face with both of his hands in embarrassment when heard Michelle chortle softly to herself, “Knew it.”  

As was her nature, Deputy Michelle Spangler felt that this was the time to make a lasting impression on the errant boy so without so much as a look back towards the door for approval she allowed the undignified cowering form only a moment of respite, then, took him completely off guard with her dual nod and words of, “They’re cute and you fill them out especially nice but I have to do a cavity check, so turn around then loose them” and awaited his response.   Of course, Michelle had often looked forward to giving the fickle finger to someone cute; and Mark Porter’s behind was no exception to her latent desires.  

She allowed her immediate path to the lone wall cabinet in the room to garner a pair of latex gloves and lubricating jelly to be interrupted by Mark Porters sincere but all too shaky voice when he haltingly spoke, “Mmmam?  I
I  ah mean Ms. Deputy? Uh
Mmmy mmmother  already t..t took mmmme ttt to the
 ah
the ah dddentist
lllast week and uh
and uh
he uh
 he said uhh
 he said that I
don’t have none
I mmmmean any uh
cavities.”  

Turning her head away Michelle couldn’t help herself and her furtive rolling eye glance towards Larry along with her mouthed “Oh please,” told him all that he need to know, that it was all she could do not to drop down and roll on the floor while laughing her butt off.  The kid obviously didn’t have a clue but he was about to when Michelle regained some measure of composure; though, she did have to turn her head away so that the boy wouldn’t see the broad smile on her face when she replied,  â€œSweet cheeks,  that’s not the type of cavity I’m talking about.”  Reaching the cabinet, she stopped and gazed at his reflection in the two way mirror; making certain that he watched her, she perfunctory busied herself by dusting a little baby powder on both hands and then, as she had so often done, easily slid them on and allowed each glove to snap loudly into place as she continued to speak to him, “The cavity, precious, is the little one you sit on.  I have to make sure that you haven’t tried to salt something nasty away deep inside of it.   But,” she turned around to face the wide eyed boy and continued to  squeeze the tube of lubricant, while applying a large dollop of it to her middle finger as she continued to speak, “that’s what all of this nice jelly is for; see?  Turn around, bend over and spread ‘em.”  She allowed the momentous realization to sink in, and then continued as she watched his jaw drop in understanding as she went on.

“Be a nice boy and make this easy on yourself and turn around; you do want to be a nice boy; especially for me now don’t you?  Well, don’t you sweet cheeks?  Extending her arm to him and wiggling two, then three fingers in front of his face, she lingered to allow the unspoken implication of what would happen if he chose otherwise to sink in as a slack jawed Mark Porter stared petrified at her in stunned realization.  When he closed his eyes and turned around he moaned “oh noo, why’d I ever
,” he didn’t see Michelle and Larry exchange hand signals to each other as Michelle flashed a quick three finger salute to her boss:  but instead of the similar salutation she was hoping for only a two finger gesture was returned; which meant that:  (1) Mark would indeed drop the bikini briefs he now wore and that (2) a large amount of cold lubricant would find its way to mark a very sensitive and heretofore private area.    The third finger would remain in waiting:  teasing a possible and obviously tightly puckered non-willing starry-eyed entry point.  Both she and Larry were of the same opinion, that a couple of quick taps around the opening to his toothless wonder might be all that was needed to drive the point home:  that bad things can happen in a brown round world and that it was better to play ball with the winning team than to become someone else’s little sissy peg boy.

For his part Larry Binder was content to stand in the doorway and make certain that Michelle didn’t lose sight of the bigger picture.  He wanted information but also wanted something else:  satisfaction.  Sure he’d agreed to scare the kid, he corrected himself, the boy, Mark, but for some reason he thought he’d have done that anyway, despite his mother.  But his mother was another question he had to address.  Sure she was smart, looked good, o.k. even better than good, she was a knock out.  But he had doubts about her, not that she’d been involved in anything nefarious, just some personal doubts which he hadn’t yet reconciled.   There were the why’s to questions he had and wanted the answers to; especially what she had in store for her son; not that he wasn’t hers to discipline, no not that, but even to him there was a fine line between discipline and vindictiveness.  The first he could handle the second left him cold and bitter, resentful and mean.  What’s more, he knew from their limited conversation that when he left the boy in her “tender” custody that she had something in store for him and from her voice and general attitude it wasn’t going to be the least bit pleasant.  He could understand her being p.o’d. about the b & e but there was something else that was eating at her.  Besides if she was so damn smart she already knew that the ostensible theft was not considered as anything other than petty and that the worst that would have happened to the boy was a couple of hours of half-ass community service.  No she had an axe to grind and the boy for some reason was gonna be a central player.

He allowed Michelle her moment and watched her as Mark reluctantly pried the pink and white bikini bottoms off of his butt, pushed them down his legs and then enticingly stepped out of them after he allowed them to drop to the floor.  He noted that if the boy hadn’t done this before his last action appeared to be almost naturally choreographed, perhaps one that had even been to some degree coached.  He further considered, if he was coached then why and by who.  He wasn’t the least bit disappointed in his deputy’s reaction either and noted her initial coc-ked-head reaction to the way Mark had dutifully obeyed her.  Larry silently reconsidered the situation, the boy had to have been set up to take a fall or
and here he almost grinned in understanding
the kid was part of something else which to him might have at first seemed harmless, a plan to help his mother out of a jam, but which in fact, to him, now held other more serious implications.  Of course, it all seemed to fit.  The only question he really needed to ask Mark Porter was whose bright idea was it for him to wear the bikinis.

He chuckled silently to himself and brought himself up short, “Nope, take the simple route.  I really don’t need to ask that question either.”   Cathy Black had clued him to the obvious so accept it.  Black said that her daughter wanted to give ‘em to him; she, the daughter, Shellie, probably had him wrapped around her little finger and the kid, the boy, might be willing to do almost anything for her.  The bikinis were there for the taking so he did what any normal kid would do
it was puppy love on his part, but was it the same for her and Black or something else?  He nodded thoughtfully to himself:  he’d find out.  He always did.  All he’d have to do would be to sit back and let the boy spill it all.  Besides, it’d only be a couple of minutes before he sat the boy down across from him and point blank tell him in no uncertain terms, “Mark, you had better start at the beginning, don’t leave a thing out, don’t lie, and don’t make anything up:  even the teeniest bit, cause if you do, well, you don’t want to go somewhere else where it won’t be as cordial.”

In the meantime a most convivial Michelle Spangler could hardly contain herself as she cooed to a shaking Mark Porter, “Now, be a nice little boy and bend over so the Deputy can see if you’re packing.”  No amount of crying would normally have stopped the probe from taking place but that didn’t stop Mark and perhaps it was just as well that the floodgates opened when they did.  If Michelle was going to take advantage of a situation this was the appropriate moment; instead she muttered out loud, “Mark, by the looks of it just a lil dab’l do ya,” and that’s all there was that was left behind.   Instead of the forced entry he had braced for all he heard was Michelle’s voice as she loudly stated, “Larrry, on second thought, by the looks of it, I seriously doubt that Mark is that bad a boy.  What say we just let him consider this a learning experience?”

Larry thought about dragging the moment out but decided against it as he almost immediately replied, “Fine by me, but make sure to leave him a sizeable reminder.”  Michelle understood and promptly spotted the remainder of the lubricant on top of what she had already placed.  Then, before waiting for a reply of any sort from her shaking charge ordered him to “step back into your bikini bottoms sweet cheeks then pull ‘em up and think about what could have been
if you think you’re uncomfortable now
 tough
your lucky you didn’t get juiced up by someone else, then it’ve really been messy, for you.   Who knows
a little sissy like you might’ve 
.” Larry interrupted Michelle before she could cross over the line with, “Deputy, I think he’ll be uncomfortable enough for quite awhile, why don’t you wand his clothes just to make sure he isn’t somehow wired.  When he leaves here I want to be certain he’s clean
more or less.

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 05:21:52 PM »
To which Mark Porter reflexively sighed in relief and conspicuously wilted from the release of his pent up tension.  Of course his audible groan, an exhaled of, “Ohhhh thank 
,” brought a transitory smile to both Larry and Michelle.  He was theirs and they both knew it.

Moments later, a temporarily relieved but still nude Mark Porter opened his eyes and found Deputy Spangler’s’ high gloss black booted feet standing in front of him.  There, looking up, he found her looking down at him while she made it a point to dangle the purloined bottoms in front of his nose; enticingly they hung from one finger as she gently swayed them back and forth.

Of course she smiled when she asked, “Looks like you might need these back?   So, be a good little boy for me and slip these cuties back on
after all
when you sit down we wouldn’t want to get any goo on the nice clean chair now would we?”  

As would anyone, red-faced with the situation in which he had found himself, full self-consciousness was achieved; to which he remained both motionless and in stunned silence.  Michelle relished his predicament and proceeded to further coax him with, “My, my, my.  Little boy, I’d have thought you’d be in a hurry to put them back on; can you manage them all by yourself or do you need some help stepping into them?”

Mark quickly reached out to grab but an even quicker Michelle withdrew the offering with, “It’s not nice to snatch something; especially without asking for it.  That’s part of the reason that you’re here now.  At present and from this moment on, if one wants something, namely you, one asks politely and you do want to ask me politely, don’t you little boy?”

Marks initial nod and first reply of, “Yes’m, O.K. can I have ‘em?” was immediately rebuffed by Michelle with, “No, no, no sweet cheeks. That’s not how you ask
especially me. Now, try that again.  But this time, make certain to ask for what I’m holding by name and sweetie
be sure and let me know that they’re yours.  Do you understand?”

Ever so hesitantly Mark straightened himself up and tried to cover himself as best he could with both hands but before he could say a word Michelle cut him off with, “Sorry, but the only way you’re going to get these back,” as she wiggled the bottoms faster, “is to forget modesty and stand up straight with both hands at your side, then do what comes naturally:  hopefully that won’t be you.”  

Over Marks left shoulder she caught Larry’s smirk.  Damn it she knew that he had a sense of humor but seldom let it go.  Try as she might the man was all business; and almost never would allow himself to let up.  And while Larry knew what she’d asked for, obviously Mark didn’t.   While one would have thought otherwise, her goading of the boy wasn’t intended to be malicious.  Both she and Larry wanted Marks full co-operation and the sooner he learned to obey without question the better it’d be for everyone; especially Mark.  Both had agreed that the boy was into or on to something important, the question was, what in the hell was it that would lead to murder.  No, she corrected herself, murder itself was common place, the bigger question was why was it that the agency was involved?  She blew off the fleeting thought and instead concentrated on Mark.

As anyone in his situation would be, a tongue tied and thoroughly befuddled Mark Porter waited for either instructions or something else to happen.  Michelle was all to happy to oblige  and she was going to assist by beginning with, “Sweet cheeks, now that both of your hands are at your side, you begin by extending one of them while at the same moment asking ever so nicely for it; after all, you went to so much trouble for them didn’t you?   Naturally she didn’t expect a smart-ass response but was surprised by his anatomical reply instead.

“Sweet cheeks,” she continued, “I merely asked that you extend one of your hands not that
” as she nodded to a point below his waist, “My, my, my, by the looks of it you certainly know how to flatter a girl; didn’t know you had it in you.  But enough pleasantries, if you’d be so kind
ask
courteously.”

Mark rolled his tongue across his dry lips, a simple nervous habit, and thought nothing of it.  Reciprocating with a knowing nod Michelle egged him on.  â€œHow sweet and coy, but don’t keep me or the constable waiting
ask.”  Mark knew that whatever he was going to say had better be good, no it had to be better than good; otherwise she’d keep him standing there with it pointing at her until she was satisfied.

Grudgingly he winced and tentatively asked her the obvious, “May I, uh, please? Uh, have them
” He noticed the sudden shift of her head, coc-king ever so slightly to the left and then thought better of continuing and quickly retracted his initial inquiry with, “I, I mean, may I ppplease have
mmmy? swimsuit back?  Please?”  

Under other circ-umstances Michelle would’ve cut the boy some slack and tossed them at him, but she was in no rush to end his discomfort and saw his jaw drop when she replied while holding them at arms length, “I’m so sorry, that was not the proper term to use when asking for these; again dangling them in front of his nose.”   She understood his puzzled look and immediately chimed in, “Sweets, you were wearing these under your pants to school so that means that to you they really aren’t a swimsuit
right?  And if they aren’t a swimsuit and they’re worn under your pants what does that make them?”

“Uh
underwear?” was the faltering response she’d expected but wasn’t in the least inclined to accept.  â€œNooo sweet cheeks, boys and men wear underwear.  Obviously these don’t fall into that category so try that again.  

“Uhh, but, I just wore ‘em to
please
you know they’re really not girls underwear they’re...”  

“Sweet cheeks, if they’re not underwear and you and I know that you weren’t going to go swimming in them, pray tell what does that make them?”

“Umm, umm, I umm, I guess you’d call ‘em, uhh, girls stuff
you know
what uh
what uh
girls wear
I mean I’m not!  Look at me I’m not a...girl!  O.K?

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2010, 05:24:32 PM »
To his dismay, his blanket denial fell on deaf ears and Michelle wasn’t about to let the matter drop as she insistently pressed on with, “You’re 
not a
girl?  O.K.  So, if you’re not a girl, physically, then why pray tell, are you wearing these?  This time she dangled the briefs so close in front of his nose that he could still smell the wonderful perfume which Stacey had mischievously sprinkled on to them.  

Of course and unknown to Mark Porter, Stacey knew him better than he knew himself and had hoped that when she told him that she’d spritzed them just for him that the enticing aroma would be all that was needed for him to accept them as a gift and that he would wear them for a couple of days “just as a simple gesture” of his love for her.   Stacey knew he’d accept and would never give it another thought; after all she wheedled him, “Who would ever know after all it’d be just our little secret?”  

But behind the scene, both she and her mother felt that he, Mark, would do well under Stacey’s “guidance:” as in many respects, she was just like Cathy, but with a decidedly softer side when it came to the dominance of males.   Stacey, already experienced, was less pronounced to discard a possible winner and preferred to dominate a boy with a simple girlish twist or two.  To her, a boy in panties was of course a must and in time, as she saw fit, a few of the other daily accoutrements of femininity could and would be added; even an outing to her favorite unisex store with him in tow, was not out of the question.   But the overriding craving she continually toyed with was to put him in diapers and to have him use them.  She thought that not only would he look “cute” but that it also would prove to her his professed love.  After all, he did tell her on more than one occasion, “Stacey, I’d do anything for you.”  To which here coy reply of “Anything?” was always responded to with an emphatic, “Anything,” to which she would demurly reply, “Anything?  We’ll just see about that.”

But now, standing in front of Deputy Spangler, he was having second thoughts about everything and with them came the realization that there just wasn’t another way out of the situation that he found himself in just as Michelle prodded him once more with, “Sweet cheeks,” she teased, “with the right answer you can get your
 panties
back; otherwise, well, there’s no telling who’d walk in on us and there’d you be standing there, still thinking about whether or not to admit to wearing something that you can’t possibly lie your way out of.  Besides, look up on to the wall
to your right
see the little camera mounted there?   It records voices too.  Now if you can bring yourself to call them by name and admit that they’re yours we can solve part of the reason that you’re here for:  petty theft.  We’ll have established ownership.  So, are the panties yours or aren’t they?”  

Of course, Mark Porter had no way of knowing that the front door had been electronically secured with mag-locks and that no one could barge in unannounced. Furthermore, that it was at Larry’s specific request that both the camera and listening devices had been turned off; at least for the humiliating strip search and the subsequent interrogation.  What's more, that while everything the constable did was a matter of public record; there was the inherant issue of absolute control and secrecy that he was responsible for.  In the field, he was both unaccustomed to leaks in maintaining confidentiality as well as controlling a possible loose cannon; and now, to him, Mark was the random factor he hadn’t counted on.

True, to others he might be a bull in a china shop, the one who had no qualms about busting heads, but he never jeopardized a probable associate:  even if initially unwilling, however old or now so very young.  That’s one of the things that Michelle liked about her boss; he always tried to have your back covered before you knew it was bare.

Still, Michelle couldn’t help herself; she tallied the boy up as a likely prospect:  one of purely business to begin with:  but then later, perhaps one with a softer side that she’d more than be willing to investigate with some jiggery-pokery.  Silently she mused to herself that he’d be dancing the jig while she’d be doing the poking as Mark shyly asked, “May I, uh, may I uh, uh, have
have uh
,” of course a decidedly kinder Michelle helped him along with, “Mark, I believe the word your searching for is
my, my, my
these are yours, aren’t they?”

“Yes mam, they’re, uh, uh, mine?”  

“You don’t sound too sure of that,” came her syrupy reply.

“I’m sure,” Mark shot back, “they’re mine and I, uh, uh, want ‘em, uhh, ppplease cccan I have mmy
my
my
”  Michelle interjected, honey, what “you” wear under your clothes are called
panties.  Now repeat after me, “May I please have my panties back. I need to wear them.”  Oh, and if you stutter, you’ll just have to stand there and ask until you don’t.  So what’ll it be?”

Obviously a disgruntled Mark had little to no choice and replied, “O.K. I’ll say it, but only ‘cause you’re making me,” after which he saw the p.o’d look that Michelle gave him and immediately retracted his disclaimer, “Sorry, your right.  I mean I didn’t steal them I took them ‘cause they’re mine so may I please have
my
panties back?"

Michelle glanced up to her boss and Larry was blushing three sheets of red.  Obviously, and for once, she’d found out what made him shy away.  

No less than two minutes later a very nervous and red faced Mark Porter tentatively sat himself down opposite a scowling Larry Binder.  Within fifteen minutes and without prompt, a tearful Mark Porter had not only willingly admitted entering the Blacks’ duplex but also to have lifting, at the request of both Stacey and Ms. Black, a certain key and most obviously the bottom half of a bikini; which, unfortunately for him, was the only article of clothing that he now so embarrassingly wore but also was about to spill the beans to a whole lot more.

For now, of course, he would have gladly donned the clothes he had walked in with but while Deputy Spangler had completed her assigned task, Larry, with a shake of his head, had delayed both her findings as well as the return of his now thoroughly wanded garments. He wanted Marks complete attention and wasn’t at all concerned about Marks’ modesty; nor inclined to be burdened with an interruption.  Besides, unknown to Mark, Larry had picked up on Michelle’s’ professional interest in some item and was now in the midst of electronically fragging it.

In the meantime, what misgivings he had about Mark’s mother eased somewhat as his temporary charge claimed that his mother wasn’t all that bad of a mom or a woman.  At least to Larry that was the kid’s “truthful” perspective.  Besides the kid was inclined to excuse her baleful demeanor outright claiming that she’d been in a “blue funk” state of mind “after the accident” and that she “Just wasn’t the same mom,” he used to remember her being.   To Larry, it was also apparent that Mark Porter didn’t actually have a clue as to what had actually happened to his step-father.

But unfortunately for Mark, when it came to business, Larry wasn’t the least bit sentimental nor was there a maudlin knee-jerk reaction to his now unenviable position.  Besides, Larry knew that he couldn’t or shouldn’t show the boy the least amount of kindness.  The cruel taskmaster, the many years of field experience, had hardened him to the fact that it was better to remain cold and dispassionate and personally uninvolved when it came to risky business.  After all if anything happened, impersonality was the best armor; and it best fit where one size suited all.

In any assignment, he rationalized, there might be some regrets; but he’d shake them off; after all, he always did, since they were few and far between and that was all there normally was.   In his line of work, personal involvement was the pits and it was far better to have no misgivings; and, no second guessing which would in turn lead to standing around all bleary and teary-eyed at the end worrying about someone else’s shattered life; if anything else at all.   He was good, no, he excelled at tearing things apart, but putting what was broken back together again was not his forte; besides, he usually left the object of his hunt graveyard dead and if anyone else got in the way, too bad so sad.   His curt reply to it all was “Yeah, it’s a tough life, now tell me something new,” was more than disheartening to Mark.  

Given little choice in the matter that’s exactly what he did.  His further recitations confirmed Larry’s suspicions; that it was Cathy Blacks’ scheme to goad his mother back into action at F.E.M.M. as there was, according to her, a veritable fortune to be made off of some very innovative articles and that if everything went right they’d all be in the high life.  Embarrassingly, he also admitted, that regretfully, he’d taken advantage of the situation by unmercifully “teasing” his younger sister, but the way he did elicited from Larry, “That was really a crappy thing to do.”  All Mark could do was to nod and mutter, “Yeah, guess so.”

Larry simply shook his head as he replied, “Guess?  Hell boy, you’re lucky she hasn’t backhanded you and sent you into next week.   If you were mine I’d of blistered your butt but right now I’ve a mind to haul your sorry can down to her office and let her deal with you, but I’ll tell you this, if you so much as give me a reason I’ll forget that notion and book you.  You’re damn lucky that all I really want from you is information, besides, I gave you my word if that if you played it straight with me that I’d let you walk.  Of course, I didn’t mention where I’d let you walk to; besides, I have a gut feeling that your mother isn’t gonna be so nice and understanding about what you’ve been up to when she sees you.  You know a little talking to her might’ve gone a helluva lot further and saved you a boat load of grief.  Why don’t you get your butt off my chair and get dressed, that is if Deputy Spangler is through with your gear.  Deputy you have anything?"

“As a matter of fact I do
an arcade token
and boss
it was loaded.  Looks like our counterparts have been listening in to “sweet cheeks” here and have gotten an earful
well at least they were up until a couple of minutes ago when you both walked in the door.   It won’t be hot anymore, I just fried it.”    Her less than jovial smile at Mark Porter left him chilled as she continued.  â€œHoney, I’d bet that everything you said or did is now common knowledge to some really nasty players.   So, care to tell us where you got it?”

Marks reply was unexpected, “Uhh, well, some lady at where my mom works said it was for good luck and that I should always keep it with me
you know
just on me.  Did I do something wrong?”

“No Mark,” was Binders immediate reply.  â€œYou didn’t do anything wrong, but I need for you to remember who this lady was, can you do that for me?”  Several moments of silence ensued whereupon the question was more or less voiced again. “Mark?  Did you hear me?”  

Larry allowed a squirming, now flushed and extremely uncomfortable Mark Porter several moments to reply, but knew he wasn’t going to like the reply.  He’d seen it before.  The boy had information and was going to sit on it and that was something that he wasn’t going to let stand for long, so he pressed the point once more with, “Mark, I’m waiting, patiently, did you hear what I asked you?”

Before he replied Mark broke out in a sweat.  â€œYyyes sir, I heard you, bbut I uh, I can’t
I mean I uh, I uh
can’t. That’s all.  I just can’t.”

Larry’s quick staccato retort of, “Wrong! Wrong!  Wrong answer!” bounced off the walls.  â€œTry that one again!” he bellowed, “and this time if you know what’s good for you your memory’ll improve pronto!”

“But I’ll give you something else to chew on Mark it’s not just about the key you lifted.   We both know that it goes to something big, something that some real bad asses’ll kill for.  Yea, that’s what I said!  Now, you have a pretty good damn idea of what the hell this is all about. But just for the record, I’ll clue you in
whether you know it or not
you’ve been made the patsy and like it or not you’re about to be a player in a game; and whether you know what you’re in for or not you’re stuck with it.  

“Now you’re a smart boy put the pieces together. Someone else wants in the game because that arcade token that you’ve been trucking is more than just a good luck piece.  If anything to you it’s going to be nothing but bad luck and trouble and I don’t envy you; no, not one bit.  Look, I told you that I’d be straight up with you so here it is; that token the deputy’s fried is probably from the players over at S.O.W.I.E.  In short that’s an acronym for Syndicated Organization for World Intelligence and Espionage a group of for hire merchants who’d sell their own mother up the river if the price were right or who wouldn’t be the least bit shy of dropping the hammer on some poor s.o.b. like they did on your step-father.   You didn’t know that did you but that’s the way it is.  Live with it."

That astounding bit of information was all new news to Mark and it was the last thing he was expecting to hear; first off because the man he always thought was his father turns out that he wasn’t and secondly that he might’ve been murdered.  At that moment he just realized why he always acted more like a close friend than a dad.   Not that he was mistreated by him, no just the opposite, he was always cracking jokes with him about things in general, but it always didn’t set well that he thought that David was just a wussie; after all, he didn’t consider himself a dumb-shit and he could at times put two and two together and the sum total now was pretty obvious:  he didn’t really know who his dad was.  Maybe that’s why his mother always treated him the way she did.

Larry didn’t let Mark’s stunned expression sink in and plowed on with, “Now Mark, it seems like that they’ve got a mole or two at F.E.M.M. and that’s partially the reason why I’m here.  I’m going to find ‘em and when I do, it won’t be pretty.  The second part of the reason is simple whatever the hell it is that your mother and him were working on, along with Cathy Black, has obviously attracted quite a bit of attention.  I want to know what you know and I want to know now, so
what’ll it be?”  

Before Mark could reply Michelle Spangler was at his side.  True, she considered herself a bitch when necessary, but unlike her boss, she was quite adept at fixing things that could unravel:  that was one of the reasons Larry preferred to have her around.  She watched his back on some things better than anyone else; and he knew it and began to glue it all back together with, “Larry, for the record, you might want to know that up until now, that the whole town has thought that David Porter was Marks paternal father, the only reference to the contrary is found in our respective profiles of each:  the DNA work on the blood samples of both his mother and David Porter shows that they are incompatible with Marks.

teddi

R & D at F.E.M.M.
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 11:18:25 PM »
Before Mark could reply to Spangler’s information she was at his side.  True, she considered herself a bitch when necessary, but unlike her boss, she was quite adept at fixing the things that could unravel:  that was one of the many reasons Larry preferred to have her around.  She watched his back on some things better than anyone else; and he knew it.  More often than not she was the glue that made the pair of  them bond; work wise that is. 

In seconds, she began to piece it all back together with, “Larry, for the record, you might want to know that up until now, that the whole town’s been under the impression that David Porter was Marks paternal father, but for some reason the only reference to the contrary is found in our respective profiles of each as supplied by F.E.M.M.  The DNA work on the blood samples they supplied of both his mother and David Porter differs; which implies that they are incompatible with Marks.  Central is still trying to piece it together.

She continued on with, “Boss that was the asterisk you noted before you left to pick him up and asked me to research because it wasn’t cut and dry.   It was omitted in the profile addendums.   For what it’s worth, the e-mail on our secure line from the home office apologizes for the omission and advises that you to disregard the anomaly.”

Larry’s blue-streaked vocal reaction was to Michelle, mild; considering the circ-umstances.  To Mark however, he’d never heard some of the cuss words used so many times and all in one easy to understand sentence which concluded with, “
and if I get back there I’ll personally cut the nuts off of the son-of –a-bitch who sent it out!” 

Michelle couldn’t help but snigger, “Boss, I’d like to see ya try but that might be kinda hard to do
it was Millie.”   

“Well doesn’t that just beat all to hell,” Larry murmured as he shook his head back and forth in disgust.  He went on with, “She’s normally rock solid, what the hell went wrong this time?  No, don’t answer; sometimes I think that that bitch does it to me on purpose.  She knows damn well that I’m a stickler for detail.  One day, one day it’ll cost
the stupid bitch almost got us wasted the last time out.  Make sure that Central understands that I’m “irritated” with her
again.”

Michelle placed a gentle hand on Marks left shoulder and looked down into two puddling eyes and spoke, “Mark, I’m sorry, but try to understand, not even your mother knows about this.  What I’m trying to say is, crap damn it, no one knew about this until the F.E.M.M. records and blood tests from the accident were cross filed and the computer tried to match up the DNA.  As far as we know and your mother is concerned David Porter was and is actually your father, there isn’t any paperwork of any type that would indicate otherwise.  In short, someone’s been messing around with the files over at F.E.M.M. As for the accident, sweetheart, I’m
we’re
sorry that you learned about it like this.”

All Mark could do was force a smile and shrug his shoulders, after all, what else could he do?  As for Larry Binder, he didn’t like apologizing for anything let alone being forced to admit that he’d screwed the pooch with Mark Porter.  He felt bad, actually worse and in a decidedly softer voice spoke to the boy who was now sitting opposite him with goose bumps.  “Mark,” he began, “I need to say I’m, uh, sorry.  Look, sometimes,” he paused and reconsidered, “no, most the time, I have a tendency to say some things that might be, well, let’s say, brash.  Crap, that’s not right, look, before I shot my mouth off I should’ve made sure about it, my facts and circ-umstances, I mean, I didn’t want to hurt you.  Hell
as far as you’re concerned you probably think that I’m one sorry bastard.” 

Larry smiled at Mark’s curt and off the cuff reply of, “Yea, guess it might take one to know one.”

Michelle held her breathe until Larry’s one word parried reply of “TouchĂ©â€ was heard.   Not many had the stones to face up with him and fewer still walked away after they did. 

He went on with, “I had that coming, but,” and here he lingered for a moment to size both the moment and the boy up, then continued with, “let’s be honest with each other.  I’ll go first
then I expect you to help me out.  Crap, that didn’t come out right.  Jeeezus help me and my big mouth.  Mark, I’m sorry but you have information that will help solve a couple of murders and also answer some very big questions
so I’m
asking
for your help. But listen to me, if you won’t help out then someone else may get hurt and there’s no telling who it’ll be.  I could B.S. you and tell you that if you told me everything right now that all of this would turn out to be fine and just go away but I’d be lying; I can’t guarantee that or jack-shit!  The only thing I can promise you is that whenever I find out, who it was they’ll wish they’d never been born. 

“So here goes:  first, we definitely know that the crash was a hit and that not one but two murders were committed; and, that the local constable at the time screwed up quite a bit of the investigative information.  Christ, it looks like we’re still trying to get most of that crap straightened out.  Second, that under normal circ-umstances that the NTSB would’ve been swarming all over this place like flies on a freshly squatted pile of manure but the agency I work for had other ideas.   They managed to crush the whole thing but allowed the FAA to come in for political purposes.  They’d make a half-ass showing with some B.S. that they were going to throw up against the wall, and see what stuck, to the media.  Third, your mother was set up by a S.O.W.I.E. operative and took the fall.  Fourth, someone had gone to a whole lot of trouble to bug both your mother’s and Kathy Blacks’ residences; for the past couple of weeks there wasn’t much that they didn’t pick up on.  I think you catch my drift?  This isn’t personal but I want to know who did it because my agency tells me that there’s more at stake here than meets the eye.  Look, we’re coming in on this late but you can help us make a difference.  One last thing, I promise, if you decide not to help
that I won’t hold it against you; personally or otherwise.  So what’ll it be?

Michelle’s nod to Larry was likewise returned and both waited for a reply which after several moments was “So it wasn’t an accident?”

“’Fraid not,” were the only two words Mark heard; not that it’d have mattered that much to him now.  After hearing about his father he had already decided and was about to give up every bit of information he had and started off with, “Mr. Binder, the key goes to locker bin 113 in the storage facility.   I guess it belongs to both my mom and Ms. Black.  It has a lotta of files in it on my mom’s project which they didn’t want anyone to see for some reason.  Some really off the wall stuff about some new interrogation methods that, uh, uh, could take the place of  doing whatcha-ma-callit
uh...you know when you act like your gonna drown some dude.

From Michelle all Mark heard was,” It’s called water-boarding.”

“Yea, whatever, anyhow it’s a new thing that they were developing that had to do with a couple of things
does that make any sense
anyhow
one of the things is some new stuff on how to make super diapers
I mean not big ones
just some really rad crap. 

“Rad?” I don’t understand, what the hell is rad crap?

“Larry,” giggled Michelle, “it means
radical.”  Larry rolled his eyes back at her as if to say, “Sure, of course, why not, stupid me.”

“Yea, it means radical, sorry, I shoulda known better than to confuse someone old like you.  Anyhow, this stuff is really something else.  The notes stuck on top of the discs cradle called it something like “compressed fiber.”  Stacey says that means that its just one which is squashed and packed together so tight that it can take the place of a whole lot of other diapers all by itself.  But there’s more to ‘em than that.  They’re supposed to be iree
irre
made so you can’t take ‘em off.”

Larry hesitantly volunteered, “Irremovable?”

“Yea, that’s the word.  Anyhow, there was another cradle with some project notes called NODER stuck to it too.  I didn’t have time to look much at that one. But I kinda know that there must’ve been a couple of others in there too but I couldn’t get to them ‘cause they were locked up inside some sorta sealed box with the letters RFN written on top of it.  Oh, and under the letters were some foreign words
guess that’s about it.   Uhh, I guess there’s one other thing that I need to tell you guys
the person’s name who gave me the tokens was Ms. Gentry, she works at where my mom does but in a different division.  So
did I help?

Larry’s nod and “Yes, quite a bit,” helped Mark to smile, at least for the brief moment.  Michelle was also pleased but wanted to pursue a question to which she knew that Larry was just dying to ask but was holding back on.  Larry’s wink gave her the, “Go ahead and ask it for me,” signal; which, after taking one knee beside him she promptly and ever so softly did with, “Mark, would it be too difficult for you to remember, the words that were written under the letters?”  The autonomic stirring in the front of the suit he wore didn’t escape her notice:  nor Larry’s. 

Oblivious to the obvious effect she was having on him he replied, “Sure, but don’t you want to know what RFN stands for?   Without waiting for her certain reply he told both what they wanted to hear, “RF is for Resonating Frequencies.  I know that for a fact ‘cause Stacey told me so.  She said, “It can make you feel either really good or super bad.”   But she didn’t explain the words under them so I don’t know what they mean, ‘cause like I said they’re strange but I’ve got a real good memory.  Anyhow they were, “Segreto superiore - occhi soltanto.”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender