Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Farmers Baby parts: 1 to 28  (Read 91052 times)

newbaby

• Story Queen
Farmers Baby parts: 1 to 27
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 02:09:02 PM »
Once lunch was finished the afternoon seemed to fly by and soon it was getting dark. Uncle Ted also pointed out the snow was beginning to fall quite heavy and was settling. Mummy suggested it was time to go home.

Uncle Ted agreed and said give me a few minutes to warm the bus and disappeared.

Once the bus was warm Mummy put my harness and bonnet on me and then placed me in my pram putting two blankets and the pram quilt over me thus ensuring I would be warm.

My pram along with me inside was then loaded and safely fastened into the back of the bus and the doors quickly closed. Then we were on our way home.

Uncle Ted drove slower than usual saying the snow could be icy underneath, but also as it was now snowing quite heavily the bus screen wipers were struggling to keep the screen clear.

What should have been a twenty minute journey took almost forty five minutes but we did arrive home safely.

To Mummy’s surprise there was lights on in the house, but before she could comment on this Cherie was at the door holding an umbrella which she bought over to the bus and covered mummy. Cherie was quickly followed by Charlie who gave Uncle Ted a helping hand with my pram.

However instead of putting it down they carried it into the kitchen saying it would save any puddles.

Uncle Ted was offered a cup of tea, saying ‘no thank you, as the weather was bad he would rather get back home’.

With that he left telling Mummy he would see her in the morning as usual.

As Mummy was God Mother to Uncle Ted and Aunty Molly’s twins I noticed when they were together socially it was all Christian names but during working hours it was strictly Ms Inglish or Madam and Uncle Ted would have it no other way especially in front of other workers.

What I did not know was that Mummy has already chosen my two sets of Godparents. It was to be Aunty Molly and Uncle Ted, then Cherie and Charlie.

It would be only about two minutes after Uncle Ted had left for home that Mummy took me from my pram to the nursery for a nappy change.

However, she was so impressed by the effect of the double soaker she wanted me to remain in them; but, she was not happy how they moved against each other, became ruckled and made the panties look untidy and wrinkly.

After a few minutes thought she came up with the idea of not doing the last long fold in the soaker which while doubling the thickness actually halved the width.

Mummy decided to forget the last fold therefore leaving the soaker wider and now instead of putting the two soakers side by side she placed one on top of the other, thus attaining the desired width and thickness.

When she replaced my panties she was really pleased with the thickness of my nappies, thus padding the panties out to best effect, but also how smooth my nappies and panties looked. She decided there and then that is how my nappies would be in future.

Mummy called Cherie to the nursery and asked her opinion about the look of my nappies and panties and Cherie said they looked wonderful. She also pointed out how they spread my legs and gave a truly little baby look.

Mummy explained to Cherie how she had achieved it and said ‘Teresa doesn’t need to walk, only crawl, so this is Teresa’s future look’. They then spent a few minutes looking at the new pretty look at me and my panties. All I could do was lay upon my changing table and wait.

For me, the new nappy regime felt like having a really thick cushion between my legs and covering my bottom. All I knew of the front was if I touched myself there I was sexless; the nappy was too thick to allow me to even feel my cloth entrapped pen-is. I even had trouble when only wearing normal male underpants to feel it, but now it seemed everything was a mile away. I wondered what the next change would be.....two nappies and three soakers, stop me crawling too. But whatever was in store for me I knew I was now helpless to stop it.

Despite my helplessness I was really beginning to settle down and feel not only secure, but loved and happiness was creeping in too. The day with the twins was real fun and I could feel love and affection coming to me from lots and lots of different people.

Perhaps it was something I craved for as I had had so little in my childhood, I do not know, but I was really beginning to enjoy life.

A fleeting thought passed through my mind which was, it is a pity it has to be in nappies and baby dresses, but I was even beginning to enjoy that too. I had never before had such lovely clothes, and certainly not as many. I never even realised before how nice clothes could feel. All my previous clothes had been coarse and rough. These were soft and silky and smelled nice too.

I think I was beginning to realise how lucky I am to be here and perhaps Uncle Ted was right when he said I should never be part of the grown-ups world.

I was suddenly woken from my daydream when Mummy picked me up from my changing table and carried me downstairs to the lounge and put me in my playpen with the new dollies and teddies Rebecca and Amanda had given me.

It was sitting in my playpen I became fully aware of the bulk on my new nappy regime, my legs, even sitting now had that tiny baby spread to them.

Mummy was sat on the sofa watching television when Cherie opened the door and asked Mummy if she would like a cup of tea. Mummy told her yes and that she would like a chat with her and Charlie.

A few minutes later Cherie entered carrying a tea tray and was followed by Charlie.

After Cherie had poured three cups of tea Mummy explained how she now wanted things to be in the household.

She told Cherie and Charlie that although they would still have their duties that because there was now a baby girl in the house she wanted everyone to act more like family especially as they were going to be my Godparents.

She went on further to say, the yes madam etc. had to stop and it would be Christian names in future.

Charlie said ‘is that wise madam, after all however you look at it we are still staff’.

Mummy went on to explain that Dr. Stone had explained the longer I am kept as a baby girl the more I will accept it and regress to one.

As a result she pointed out; I want Teresa to know she is safe with all of us and that we are one big happy family.

Mummy then went on to say ‘have you not noticed how she no longer fights us, how easily she now feeds and uses her nappies as she should. You should have seen her at Ted and Betty’s today when the twins were playing with her, she was happy and giggling and accepted the dolls the twins offered without a moment’s hesitation. She is accepting her new life and I want to keep it like that’.

And so it was agreed, titles would be dropped and we became a happy little family all centred around me.

newbaby

• Story Queen
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 01:25:15 PM »
All too soon the remainder of the afternoon passed and my bedtime arrived.

After checking my nappies were still dry Mummy fed me my bottle. She then said told Cherie that because it had been a busy day for me and with my new nappy routine she was going to put me in my bassinette instead of my cot just in case I do not settle properly.

Cherie then asked if mummy wanted my harness to which mummy replied ‘no, I want to see if she can sleep in her bassinette without her harness.’

As Mummy laid me in my bassinette I remember looking at her face framed by the lace surround of the hood of my bassinette. It made her look so angelic and even when she moved and I could see a little of the room it too was still swathed in a soft lace surrounded world.

With Mummy gently rocking me and humming soft lullabies I was soon asleep and dreaming of the fun day I had had.

When morning arrived mummy took me to my nursery where she stripped me, bathed me and dressed me. When she bathed and treated my hands she noticed quite an improvement in them and quietly said to herself ‘I think we will keep the dressing on for a long time yet sweetheart, no need to rush you.’ She obviously wanted my hands dressed and effectively useless until I was one hundred percent into baby. She had made her mind up on that and the only exception may be Christmas to allow me to open my presents.

She chose a little powder blue gingham pattern dress with Broderie Anglaise Peter Pan style collar with white knitted bootees, mittens and bonnet.

Once in the kitchen and me placed in my highchair, Cherie passed my breakfast to mummy and said my medication was sorted and ready. Mummy said to her ‘I think we will forget the muscle relaxant for a while, I do not think Teresa is going to be leaping up and running about, especially with those nappies on’. This bought a gentle round of laughter from all.

With breakfast finished mummy placed me in my playpen, switched on the TV for me; then taking one look out of the window saw that the weather had worsened overnight and was about to pick up the telephone to ring Uncle Ted and tell him not to bother coming over for the usual Monday meeting when there was a knock at the door and in he walked quickly followed by Amanda and Rebecca.

The twins were each carrying a bundle and quickly asked if they could go through to Teresa, to which mummy said they could and they could take me from my playpen if they wanted to but to be careful about the fireplace which by now had a blazing log fire burning in it.

While Uncle Ted was explaining to mummy that the weather had all but stopped all farm work and the livestock had been moved to more sheltered fields the twins came in to see me.

Firstly they helped me from my playpen and noticing how bulky my nappies were now simply looked at each other and Amanda said ‘I think Auntie Carol wants Teresa to last all day’ and they both giggled.

Next with their help I waddled to a clear spot away from my playpen where the twins sat me on the floor and grabbed the packages they had bought with them.

Next, it appeared to be a race between them as to who could get their package opened first until a voice from the door told them to calm down. It was Uncle Ted.

Mummy looked at him a little puzzled and he told her that after we had left the previous afternoon the twins had sorted through their old baby toys which had been stored away in boxes and their dolls to select some for me. ‘Not only that’ he said ‘but they checked everyone was in good condition, then washed them before agreeing they would be fine for Teresa’.

Mummy looked and smiled at me knowing all this was confirming my status as a little baby girl and further sealing my fate.

Although it had only been one week since I started my new life, it was amazing how far I had slipped into it and adapted.  

I was happily using my nappies all the time now (not that I had a choice) but it was not worrying me anymore. I even had crying for a change of nappies and when I was hungry sorted to a fine art.

Also, I was happy playing with the toys I had (again no choice) and loved all the fuss and attention I was receiving; especially now that the twins were coming to play with me.

The drawback of course was I was allowed no personal life; could not go out when and where I wanted to. It was now all supervised all day every day. To all and sundry I AM a little baby girl.

But, being of my physique one has to ask where I would be otherwise: out in the cold struggling; whereas now I had a lovely home, pretty clothes, warm, well fed and a loving family. I do not really think there is a lot of choice. I did however have a deep thought chuckle to myself thinking if I tried to go to the cinema dressed as I am I may get in for half price but to Disney films only <lol>.

When the twins showed me the toys they had bought for me, there were baby rattles of course which they tried to encourage me to play with; but also some Fisher Price toys, some that needed batteries and made farmyard animal sounds and of course every baby girls necessity, a selection of dollies and cuddly toys.

To me this was like my first Christmas, I had never had so many gifts, albeit baby toys but they now meant the world to me. They were mine and for once in my life I actually owned something.

I started crying because I was so happy and the twins thought they had upset me and called mummy. When she arrived she just told the twins perhaps I was hungry or a little tired but to wait where they were.

She returned five minutes later with two bottles of formula and handing one to each of the twins said to feed me.

Mummy knew of course why I was crying, my tears were tears of happiness and joy.

The twins then took turns in feeding me my bottles and winding me, having a good laugh when I burped.

Naturally it wasn’t long after my bottles that things erupted and I needed a rather quick nappy change.

Mummy then asked the twins if they wanted to do it. Their reply was ‘can we watch you this time please Auntie and do it the next time; and, so it was mummy showed the twins the correct way to change my nappies. Mummy even had them practising how to fold my nappies properly.

The girls were excited saying that when they took me for walks now they could change me properly.

By this time it was lunchtime and I was taken to my highchair in the kitchen area. Mummy put me in my chair, fastened my safety straps then put the tray down fastening it into place. Lastly she put my bib on me.

Charlie had prepared my meal as usual, a selection of vegetables, a little meat and gravy, and then pureed it. Also this time he had prepared a small semolina pudding for me.

The twins of course began to squabble again as to who was going to feed me when Cherie said to them to sit and have their own lunches and that she would feed me.

Once lunch was over mummy took me from my highchair and asked Cherie to bring a bottle of warm milk through to the lounge.

As always my bottle was sweetened with honey.

The twins were hot on mummy’s heels vying to be first to give me my bottle, but mummy told them she would be giving me this one.

Both gave big sigh of sadness but sat in front of mummy and carefully watched how mummy cradled me in her arms while she fed me my bottle, then, how she placed a towel over her shoulder and how she placed me to wind me properly.

I was getting so much fuss and attention this day that I became quite excited and sadly for mummy she needed more than a towel. With the excitement and my dinner I was quite sick.

Mummy called Cherie and asked her to take me from so she could get cleaned up and also to take me to my nursery to clean me up too.

The twins of course followed Cherie and watched every movement and act Cherie performed.

By the time Cherie had finished with me and with all that had happened after my meal the twins appeared more determined than ever to show mummy at least they were able to look after me for taking me for walks and babysitting.

Soon after this Uncle Ted returned and told the twins it was time to go home and they dashed up to him and began telling him all they had learned about looking after babies this day. They told him all about feeding, winding and of course how to prepare and change nappies.

He looked first to the twins, then to mummy and said ‘amazing how quickly they grow up. Doesn’t seem that long ago we were changing their nappies and now they are talking of changing them’.

They each had a chuckle.

newbaby

• Story Queen
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2010, 02:48:05 AM »
The bad weather lasted about four weeks and sadly Mummy’s charity dinner had to be cancelled. However the people that were going to attend still made their donations so that the children would get their presents.

It was whilst she was in town doing the toy shopping that she got news of a rumour that had been spread about me being some kind of freak or something and that I was not really a baby girl at all.

This upset mummy greatly as the story could only have begun from information leaked from the children’s home and that upset quickly turned to anger.

She personally went to the centre to demand to know who had leaked the information and tell them if this is how they respect privacy then she would not be having anymore dealings with them.

The person responsible was eventually found and fired from their position; but as mummy said ‘it did not resolve the problem’.

After a great deal of thought she suddenly came upon the idea of telling the truth about me and rang Greg, her friend who just happened to own and edit the local newspaper and the County Magazine.

She explained the situation to him and he said he had heard this rumour but had thought there was no truth in it but he would come to the house himself and bring a photographer along and do the correct version of the story.

It was two days before Greg and his photographer arrived and was welcomed in by mummy.

Mummy of course knew they were coming and had me dressed in one of my prettiest dresses and accessories. It was white with salmon pink lace trim as were the accessories and of course with my new nappy routine it ensured the rumba panties were well visible. Although at the time I was not wearing my baby bonnet, mummy had it readily available to put on me for any pictures.

When they all came into the lounge where I was I was cuddling my favourite teddy watching Teletubbies on TV.

As soon as they walked in the lounge Greg looked down at me and said what insanity says this sweet thing is anything but a baby girl.

They then sat down sipping their coffees and mummy began to tell Greg ALL the details about me.  He responded with his idea for the stories.

Mummy looked a little surprised as she repeated ‘stories?’ as a question.

Greg replied ‘yes, if this goes as I think it will make a great story of interest in both the local and county publications.

He then proceeded to outline his ideas for the story.

His main story would tell everything but not mention my sex at all and let the pictures do that. That way he said with two or three portrait style pictures people will only be able to form one opinion, it is a little girl. Also he said for the headline he would like to use ‘The Baby That Can Never Grow Up’ and play on the sympathies of people. He said ‘It never fails and certainly will not with this story’.

Mummy thought this was a brilliant way to go and thanked Greg not only for his time and ideas but she also knew she could trust him implicitly to tell only the truth (although perhaps a little shaded).

The first publishing of the story was in the local press and it certainly did work. Not only did it stop the gossip mongers in their tracks but as Greg had predicted peoples sympathies reached out and I became quite the local celebrity.

Greg also reported record sales of the paper for that week also.

When the story was released in the county magazine things just seemed to explode with Greg getting a mass of telephone calls from the national press asking for the rights to do a series of follow up stories. Greg pointed out to them that mummy had already made it plain there would be NO follow ups.

This however did not stop hopeful reporters trying to get any information they could no matter how distorted. The local people were wary and told only the story they had read. Even the town gossips had effectively been silenced and for the National papers the incident soon passed and our lives returned to as normal as it was. The only difference now of course was that to everyone in the whole county at least I was the Baby That Could Never Grow Up and as far as mummy was concerned my fate was now completely sealed. I was perhaps the most famous ‘Baby’ in the whole county now.

My story and pictures were known to everyone and I think if I even tried to walk around the farmyard I would be picked up and taken back home.

The thought of getting my male clothes was a no-no; it appears they disappeared a few hours after my first nappy and baby clothes were put upon me.

Things did quieten down again, but when mummy took me to town people would stop to chat and say how sad it was in a way that I could never grow up, but mummy would reply ‘how many mothers have said I wish my baby would never grow up?  Well; I have been blessed with such a baby’. The conversation would then pass to how pretty I looked and how happy I appeared to be. The fact is my clothes are pretty, mummy makes them and by this time I was settling to the fact and was happy.

It had actually been about three weeks since mummy had been able to take me to town. But as the weather calmed so Uncle Ted got the new converted bus and took us in.

This of course was when mummy met with all the people but her main concerns were to go see the vicar to confirm everything was fine for my Christening, then she had some shopping to do.

One store we went into, and after Mummy had removed the storm cover from my pram I could see babies and children’s toys on shelves, but could not see or hear what mummy was doing.

Actually she was ordering some of my Christmas presents and ensuring they would be delivered in time for Christmas Day. She was intent upon this being my happiest Christmas ever and thus ensure I DID NOT wish to return to my old self. She was determined I would be happy with my new life.

We visited several more shops and every time we entered it was the same. The shop assistant would come over and go ‘Ahhhhhh!! Here she is’ and mummy would have to spend another five minutes smiling and explaining.

Of course one of the stores we had to visit was Scoots the chemists and as before mummy made sure I was visible by half lowering the hood to my pram and stretching the little rattles on elastic across the hood for me to play with while she went and purchased several items she thought I needed. Items such as: Zinc and Castor oil cream and nappy liners for starters. She also got a supply of baby soap, powder, oil and shampoo, followed by six tins of formula.

When she finally returned to me, one lady had spotted mummies purchases never had disposable nappies among them and she commented about it. Mummy then told her she likes to keep me in Terry nappies and the old lady smiled a broad smile and simply said ‘Pity a lot more mothers don’t use them; I think they are much better for baby’. Of course mummy agreed totally.

Mummy checked her purchases with the cashier and then we had to wait a few minutes for Uncle Ted to arrive to carry some of the things for mummy.

Mummy was not displeased with the wait as it meant more time in the limelight for me, and of course she really enjoyed chatting to the other ladies about me.

newbaby

• Story Queen
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 03:55:50 PM »
After we arrived home mummy went straight into the kitchen to see Cherie and with a big beaming smile said, ‘Cherie dear’ I have just taken my little baby out in her pram for the first time’.
Cherie replied, ‘I bet she turned many heads too’ and laughed a little.
In the meantime Uncle Ted and Charlie had carried my pram with me still in it into the house. 
Charlie looked at Uncle Ted and said ‘what is so special about taking a baby out in her pram: what is wrong with the carrycot? Uncle Ted looked at Charlie and said ‘obviously you have not had a wife and children; to them what their baby is dressed like and all their ensemble is a public showing of their baby and I am afraid with Carol it simply cannot be less than the best for her baby as with any mother’.
Charlie looked at Uncle Ted and remarked ‘sounds like babies are an expensive little bundle’ and laughed. Uncle Ted replied saying ‘yes, they are and Carol has a lifetime with her little bundle, but they bring an awful lot of pleasure and happiness, something Carol missed out on keeping the likes of you and me in work, it is her turn now’.
Of course laying in my pram next to them I heard everything they said and even had a little cry to myself and decided then not to fight this (as if that were possible) but I was going to be a good baby for her (like it or not physically I was never going to change) and when the time came would show her dresses off to the best of my ability.
My main problem was of course mannerisms, I had no real guide for those and cartoons on TV were certainly no help. My memories of such things were almost nonexistent. What was I to do? Every time we went out I was either in my pram or carrycot and harnessed in so I was unable to see other babies to watch them for answers.
The true answer was not to come until springtime and when the twins would take me to the local park that had an enclosed area for babies and very young toddlers. Until then all I could do was try and act non-adult.
All this appeared to take many minutes but was only half a minute perhaps before mummy came to take me from my pram and put me in my highchair; Cherie then gave me a bottle of nice warm formula.
Once I had finished my bottle mummy looked at me and said ‘enough excitement for you for one day young lady, time for a little nap’. So I was taken from my highchair, carried to my nursery where mummy removed my dress and petticoats before laying me on the changing table. She then removed my rumba panties and soiled nappy. Then removing the safety strap she sat me in the bubble bath she had prepared. Even the bubbles smelled of baby powder. My now softened skin oozed the odour of baby.
Once I was clean again, mummy gently patted me dry and I laughed and giggled as she gently tickled me.
I saw a smile of love, happiness and satisfaction pass across her face as she realised she had won and I was now her baby daughter.
Once she had creamed and powdered my nappy area; she then put me in my nappies; followed by my nightdress, bootees and mittens; then finally my little knitted bonnet.
This time when she placed me in my cot it was once again without my harness; but quietly knowing I would be there when she returned after my nap and at least with a wet nappy.
My little dreams now consisted mainly of cuddly toys, bottles of formula and nice clean fluffy nappies. All the things a baby would dream of in the simple and uncomplicated world they live in. To me these dreams were all that I wished; peace, security and love. I no longer had any desire to return to the nasty adult world; but how could I let mummy know, my tongue would not do as I tried to tell it to do.
After the shopping trip things returned pretty much to normal except Cherie appeared to be caring for me more than mummy who disappeared for many hours a day.
I was worried she no longer loved me and began to fret and cry more than usual and Cherie sometimes had to disturb mummy from what she was doing.
What I did not know was mummy was making my christening dress and shawl. Of course the dress had to have marching accessories but this time without the rumba panties. This being on account the dress itself was full length and the panties would not be seen.
However she did make a pair of white nylon covered plastic panties anyway.
It took mummy three days to make the dress and accessories, but after that she spent a lot of time with me. Also Uncle Ted bought the twins around, so after my little panic I returned to my happy self.
As Christmas approached so things became very busy for mummy and Uncle Ted.
There was the distribution of the turkeys and bottles of drink to all the permanent staff. The ordering of all the food Charlie wanted for Christmas Day and the huge gathering due on Boxing Day.
Mummy arranged all the outside staff to do the cooking, serving and all the preparations for Boxing Day as she insisted Cherie and Charlie have their time off too.
All this time I would be playing with my toys, watching my special television programmes or the twins would come and we would play.
It seemed that almost every time they visited they would have found a new toy for me and would take extra time showing me how to play with it; especially the battery operated ones.
I deliberately played clumsy learning to play these games as it pleased not only the twins, but also mummy and I was hoping it would make her happy thinking I was happy now being her little baby. This was all part of my new learning and unlearning curve.
As the days passed and Christmas approached, I saw the house being decorated; a tree was even bought into the lounge and decorated with baubles and pretty lights.
Mummy was getting a lot more visitors than usual and many of them bought brightly wrapped parcels with them.
They would stay for a little while, but always insisted upon coming to see me.
It was during this time and while the weather was settled that mummy decided it was time for my next visit to Dr. Stone for my boosters and a general check over.
When we arrived at her surgery we were shown in and I was promptly given two booster injections for whatever they were; but; Dr. Stone then said to Mummy I want Teresa to go to County hospital for some test. This immediately threw mummy into a panic and it took Dr. Stone a few moments to calm her.
She told mummy that there was nothing wrong with me but she was confused about my genital area and wanted x-rays and ultra sound scans done.
When mummy asked why Dr. Stone just said ‘humour me for now, but the outcome may be just what you want’.
Mummy just looked at her and asked her to promise it was nothing life threatening or even serious. Dr. Stone assured mummy all was well but may soon be happier.

newbaby

• Story Queen
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 03:04:05 AM »
Mummy agreed to Dr. Stone’s request but told her to arrange nothing until well after the festivities and a big improvement in the weather.
Dr. Stone agreed saying it would probably take about three months to organise anyway as it was a non urgent case as I had already lived with this situation for sixteen years.
The doctor then proceeded to remove the bandages from my hands and examine them. She was pleased with what she saw and told Mummy another two weeks and my hands should be healed completely, then proceeded to redress them.
After leaving Dr. Stones surgery Mummy had a little shopping to do. We went to Scoots for some personal items for herself and some items for me. Then on to the greengrocer to order vegetables etc. etc. then home.  Mummy was concerned it was time for a nappy change and bottle.
When we arrived home Mommy was pleased to see the Christmas tree for the front garden had not only arrived but Uncle Ted had arranged for it to be in place.
Once indoors Mommy found Uncle Ted was waiting to see her and also the twins were waiting for me.
Uncle Ted wanted to sort out everything for the Christmas festivities, Mummy on the other hand asked him if it could wait a little while; while she changed me.
Uncle Ted wanted to get on and knew the change would take a while and also the business in hand. But, the twins said almost in unison ‘We can change Teresa for you Auntie Carol’. Mummy thought for a moment and asked Cherie to go with them and watch them. So it was decided Cherie would carry me to my nursery and supervise the twins as they changed my nappies.
The twins got a little more than they expected because my nappy wasn’t jut wet it was somewhat smelly too and made them hold their noses a few times. Cherie laughed at this and told them they would need to get used to it if they wanted to change me again as soiled nappies are a regular occurrence.
All credit to the twins they managed very successfully to remove my dirty nappies, clean me and powder me then put my nappies on. Cherie did however have to show them how to do the nappies correctly as the twins had left them too loose. Rebecca simply replied ‘we didn’t want to make it too tight and hurt her’.
Amanda then looked at Cherie and asked ‘is it true what they printed in the paper about Teresa and the fact she can never grow up?’ Cherie told them it was true and the twins said ‘it must be awful to be a baby for always’. Cherie looked at me and how I was suc-king on my dummy and said to the twins ‘I don’t know, this one appears happy and contented. There was a lot of truth in what she said too, I was becoming very happy with my new life.
I reality I don’t think I had a lot of choice anyway; I was now dependent upon my nappies and people caring for me. I was always fed, kept clean and in the prettiest of clothes and still felt that love and affection. I loved the way I now smelled and looked.
At first it was mind bendingly boring but as time progressed I actually got used to the routine and the twins encouraged me with my toys and so I settled down to my new life.
The next few days were really hectic. Uncle Ted was at the livestock farm helping to pluck and clean the staff’s turkeys. Mummy was on to the suppliers ensuring all deliveries would be on time and thus enable everything happened smoothly over the holidays. The twins who were now on Christmas holidays spent a lot of time with me for whom Mummy was pleased as it meant she could carry on doing her things and knowing I was not alone.
Also after having been shown by Cherie the twins were excited when they found they could cradle me in their arms and lap and feed me my bottles just like a real baby. Of course I was by now very proficient at bottle feeding.
With all the activities going on time seemed to pass very quickly and before anyone realised it; it was the Sunday of my christening.
Wake up this morning was very early as everyone had a lot to do to get me ready, and then get ready themselves. So it was decided Mummy would bath and dress me while Cherie and Charlie did the same. This way they could then watch over me while Mummy prepared herself.
So Mummy took my nightdress and dirty overnight nappies off me and then placed me in the pre-prepared bath.
After satisfying herself, I was thoroughly clean and smelling as a baby should she dried me then took me back to the changing part of the table.
I was laid upon the table and the safety strap was gently pulled over my chest and tightened.
Mummy then proceeded to apply a liberal coating of zinc and castor oil cream to my nappy area knowing it would be a longish day for me and wanted me well protected. She then applied a liberal coating of Johnson’s baby powder followed my usual nappies. These were followed by a pair of clear plastic panties then a pair of white knitted baby’s tights. After which she put the white satin nappy cover that she had made on me. Finally for this part she put a pair of white satin bootees on my feet and fastened them with white satin ribbons about my ankles.
At this point she loosened the safety strap but never removed it as she wanted to raise the back support part of the changing table to the sitting position which then allowed her to do my hair.
All she did to my hair was dry it and gently but thoroughly brush it out. She never bothered with hair ribbons as I would be wearing my bonnet for the church service and my christening.
When Mummy was happy my hair was dry and brushed she got the tub of cream for my hands and began applying it saying what tiny little hands I had and soon they would be beautiful again. Once they were creamed she padded them, dressed them and then place a pair if white satin mittens on my hands. These matched the bootees, which in turn would match the bonnet and the dress.
Once happy all was right she removed the safety strap and placed my dress upon me and there was a definite tear in her eyes as she looked at me and told me I was pretty as a picture. She left the bonnet off and decided it would be placed upon me as we left the vehicles at the church, thus ensuring it never got crumpled.
The christening shawl Mummy had crotched it herself and then trimmed it in the same pattern satin as my clothes.
Once she was completely happy I looked perfect she went to the wardrobe in the nursery and removed a white baby harness.
Carrying the harness and me downstairs she presented me to Cherie and Charlie who were already dressed and waiting in the lounge.
They took one look at me and Cherie almost had a tear in her eyes when she said ‘Ohhhh, what a little sweetheart’. She then took me from Mummy’s arms so then Mummy could too get ready.
Mummy had just finished getting ready when Uncle Charlie, Auntie Molly and the twins arrived in the mini bus.
My harness was put on me and I was then put into my pram and the straps attached to my harness. Mummy also placed two baby blankets over me to ensure I was kept warm and then Uncle Ted and Charlie carried me out to the mini bus and secured my pram in place.
Once this was done everyone else took their seats, put their seat belts on and Uncle Ted started the journey to church.

newbaby

• Story Queen
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 03:01:59 AM »
When we arrived at church and everyone was out of the mini-bus, Charlie and Uncle Ted quickly removed my pram so Mummy could raise the hood, check my blankets and then put the pram cover on. Once she was happy all was well we proceeded into church.
Once inside the church Mummy found the usual spot she left my pram which was close to a radiator which would keep my pram nice and warm.
Having applied the brake she then removed the apron and lowered the hood.
Finally the blankets were removed and by this time a small crowd of ladies were gathered round and were ooohing and aaaaahing over my pretty christening dress.
Mummy then unclipped my harness straps and this time instead of leaving my harness on she removed it altogether allowing the dress to flow naturally; next came the bonnet which was in Mummy’s favourite pattern and formed a halo effect around my face.
Finally she reached under my pram and pulled out the bag with my christening shawl in. Upon opening the shawl up she received a number of nice comments about it. She asked Auntie Betty to lift me from my pram Mummy could fold and wrap me in it. After which we proceeded to Mummy’s usual seat.
While Mummy had bought two mini bottles with her (one of formulae and one with gripe water in case) she decided to keep me calmer she would remain seated throughout the service.
Approximate three quarters of the way through the service I got a bit fidgety so Mummy took the bottle of formulae out and fed me. This she assumed would keep me happy until after the christening.
The service continued on to the end when the Vicar announced my christening and anyone wishing to remain and attend were welcome to do so.
Mummy was quite surprised at how many did remain.
After saying his goodbye’s to those who were leaving the vicar returned and commenced with my christening. After having reminded my Godparents of their duties the vicar then proceeded with naming me Theresa May Inglish.
Mummy passed me to the vicar who then cradled me over the font to do the baptism but when he was lifting the water to my forehead two drops fell from his hand and went straight into my eye. The shock of it and the stinging of it rounded the christening off properly. I was crying. Apparently it is not uncommon for babies to cry at this time.
Once the service was finished Mummy thanked the vicar and the others who were there and held me in her arms for about five minutes while people passed by, a lot of whom said how pretty I looked.
Mummy then decided it was time for me to be back in my pram where I would be warmer.
And, so it was; less than five minutes later I was safely strapped into my pram and all wrapped up and we were on our way back to the mini-bus to head for home.
As soon as we arrived home it was all haste to get my pram into the house then everyone else followed. Mummy had invited Uncle Ted, Auntie Molly and the twins to stay for lunch and tea, so we were no sooner in the house than the twins had removed their coats and hats and were waiting for me to arrive in the lounge.
Mummy told them to get warm by the fire and that I would be there in a few minutes, I needed a change first.
In their eagerness the twins almost fell over each other asking mummy if they could come and help. Mummy agreed and we all went off to my nursery.
When we arrived in my nursery the twins asked if they could change me but mummy told them she would do but for them to go to my wardrobe and select a dress and petticoat for me.
Eagerly they went to my wardrobe and for a while could be heard having an argument over which dress it should be until Mummy told them I was ready to be dressed. They then walked to mummy holding a pink party style dress with a multi layered petticoat and matching rumba panties. Mummy then told them if they looked in the second drawer of my dresser they would find some pale pink tights to go with the dress.
Rebecca then looked at Mummy and said ‘what about a bonnet Auntie Carol’ and Mummy said for a few minutes while some pictures were taken. .
Once dressed mummy then put a pair of white knitted bootees and matching mittens on me. We then went to the lounge where Uncle Ted and Auntie Molly were waiting
 It was while Mummy was putting my mittens on my hands that Amanda asked will I always need the bandages on too. Mummy then told her, no, only until her hands heal which will be very soon. Then Theresa will only need mittens. Then asking Mummy why I needed mittens on all the time Mummy told her, not all the time but babies wear them and they keep mischievous little hands out of trouble, and at the same time tickling my tummy and everyone having a laugh.
As soon as we walked into the lounge Auntie Molly stretched out her arms to hold me saying ‘Just look at you sweetheart; pretty as a picture’. Mummy then passed me to her and she cradled me in her arms and cooing over me for several minutes.
Uncle Ted too was doing his part, tickling my tummy and making me giggle from behind the pink dummy I had in my mouth. He Looked at Mummy and said ‘you know you have one in a hundred billion here Carol, a pretty little baby and she always will be’.
Mummy replied ‘yes, and to think of the horrible life she had before coming here. Being moved from home to home and no-one other than the staff at the care centre showing her any love. ‘  Then, coming over to me and stroking my face she said ‘But that’s all over now sweetheart ,you have a nice home and lots of people who love and care for you, you will always be mummy’s little baby girl’. I just looked into Mummy’s eyes and knew by the way she was looking at me and the way I was feeling at that moment, I knew that this is all I wanted.
The twins were looking on anxiously as they wanted to play with me.
Aunty Molly noticed this and gently stood me down holding both my hands so I did not fall. She then told the twins to hold one had each and let me walk a little but to be very careful not to pull me so I didn’t fall.
Although Mummy had stopped the bulk of the muscle relaxants she still administered a small amount to get the ‘just trying to walk’ baby effect and was succeeding. I could stand with the aid of the furniture and walk a few steps when someone held my hands.
Everyone loved this as it made my dress and petticoats swish and my rumba panties swing from side to side as I waddled a few steps across the carpet. I then promptly plopped down on my well padded derriere.
Once I was sat down Rebecca said to Amanda ‘watch Theresa and I will go to her nursery and get some toys to play with’. Amanda agreed and Rebecca left.
A few seconds later Amanda noticed I was now crying and asked Mummy what the problem was, did I need changing again, feeding?? Mummy told her what is Theresa missing? Amanda thought for a few seconds and suddenly said ‘Her pink bunny’. Mummy then said it is in my pram in the kitchen.
Amanda dashed off and was swiftly stopped by Cherie in the kitchen and told never to run in there as it could cause serious accidents. So, it was a more sedate Amanda that returned with my pink bunny.
As soon as she entered the lounge and I saw it I immediately put my little arms out for it.
Kneeling down (in a ladylike manner) Amanda passed me my bunny and I immediately clutched it tightly to myself.
Very shortly afterward Rebecca returned holding some toys.

newbaby

• Story Queen
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 09:03:36 AM »
One of those toys was a large plastic disc that looked like a classic flying saucer. This one however had several large coloured plastic pads around the outside.

Rebecca explained to me that the toy played some tunes, lit up the coloured pads in order and I should try and copy it.

She switched this toy on and it played three different noises and illuminated three different coloured pads.

Amanda then told me try and do the same. Well of course I had never seen a toy like this and was fascinated. But, when I tried to repeat what the toy had done it made a noise very similar to the one I make when filling my nappy. This of course made me giggle and the twins also laughed.

We played this game for quite a long time and of course I was giggling for most of it as I managed once or twice to get the sequence correct, although most of the time it was nappy filling sounds.

What was important though was I could play with it even though my hands were bandaged and in mittens.

A different game the twins played with was, they would hold out one of their hands palm up for me to try and smack. They took it in turns to do this but then both together. My arms were going up and down and this had everyone laughing.

Auntie Molly then turned to mummy and said, ‘just like a little baby does it’.

Mummy told her I was still on muscle relaxants but a much lower dosage now, hence the babyish moves. She explained how the previous dosage made me so I was unable to do almost nothing. She also explained how with the aid of the furniture or a person I could stand and take two or three steps too.

All too soon Cherie came in and announced lunch was ready and that she would feed me so mummy could be with her company.

So, while mummy and the company went into the dining room where Charlie served them lunch, Cherie took me to my highchair in the kitchen to feed me.

Sitting me in my highchair and ensuring the safety straps were in place, she then put the tray down and fastened it. Next was my bib which this time had my new name embroidered upon it.

As usual my food was the same food as everyone else, but pureed.

While Cherie was feeding me my dinner Charlie was serving everyone else.

Once I was finished my dinner Cherie took me to my nursery instead of giving me my bottle straight away. She had heard an ominous sound from me and noticed the flush on my face. Then the aroma hit. So it was clean-up time, the usual zinc and castor oil cream, this was followed by a liberal dusting of J&J baby powder and clean nappies again.

Once Cherie was happy my nappies were all nice and snug she obtained a clean pair of pink plastic panties. After checking my nappies were all tucked in safely she proceeded to put my rumba panties back on to me.

Once I was all nice and clean again Cherie took me back downstairs to the kitchen where she was going to give me my bottle. But, mummy was in there and told Cherie to get her lunch and that she would give me my bottle. And so, mummy carried me into the lounge quickly followed by Cherie carrying my bottle that Charlie had prepared already.

The twins again asked if they could feed me but mummy said ‘perhaps Uncle Ted would like to this time.’

It was no sooner said than I was cradled in his strong arms; he sat down, took the bottle from Cherie and began to feed it to me.

The twins gathered round to watch and had big beaming smiles on their faces.

After I finished my bottle Uncle Ted placed me over his shoulder, gently rubbed and patted my back to burp me. Again it did not take him very long to do this.

The twins then asked mummy if we could play again but was told it is now my nap time.

With my harness fitted mummy placed me in my pram, gave me my dummy and then attached the clips to my harness, placed a blanket over me then wheeled me into the dining room so that everyone could chat but it would be nice and quiet for me.

The twins asked if they could rock me to sleep in my pram and mummy agreed but told them to do it gently. At this the twins quietly pulled chairs close to my pram and began gently rocking it and quietly humming little lullabies. In no time at all I was sound asleep. They then very quietly left the dining room and returned to the lounge where very proudly they announced that I was sleeping. Auntie Molly just looked at them and said ‘well done, did you leave the door slightly open?’ They told her they had so I could be heard if I woke up.

During my nap time Mummy was telling everyone about the presents she bought me for Christmas, Auntie Molly and the twins mentioned their presents too. Mummy also discussed with Uncle Ted the routine for tomorrow (Christmas Eve) saying how all her permanent staff were to come to the big house for their Christmas bonuses. Also there would be drinks and a buffet.

Auntie Mollie then told mummy that she could come and help too if she wished and the twins were going ‘me to, me too’.

Mummy turned to Auntie Molly saying ‘but you will be guests tomorrow’, Auntie Molly the replied ‘tosh!! If Ted is working we do not mind helping out too’. To which mummy said, ‘thank you, it will help Cherie and Charlie a lot’. Mummy also told them that Cherie had arranged a fun surprise for everyone but would not let on what it was.

Eventually I awoke from my nap and began my little murmurings and mummy (quickly followed by the twins) came into the dining room.

The first thing mummy did was to check my nappies which she found wet. I was now wetting and messing my nappies in my sleep and not waking up. But I usually quickly let everyone know about it.

Mummy looked at the twins and said ‘a nursery job methinks’ to which came the reply ‘may we change Theresa please Auntie Carol?’ Mummy told them they could but she would stay and watch them especially as it was their first time. And, so I was carried by mummy to my nursery where she put me on my changing table ready for the twins to change me.

Mummy watched while the girls removed my bootees; then my tights, and were about to remove my rumba panties and plastic panties when mummy stopped them saying ‘what three things have we forgotten to do girls?’

The twins stood and thought for a moment when Amanda said ‘We forgot the safety strap Auntie Carol’. Mummy said ‘That is one’. Then thinking for a moment Rebecca said, ‘Oh, we forgot to lift her skirts and petticoats away’. Mummy replied that is two’.

The twins were now in a quandary as to what number three was and had to ask mummy. She replied ‘What do we do when we come through the doorway?’ to which came the answer ‘close the safety gate’. ‘Correct’ said mummy. ‘But Auntie Carol we are here so why do we need to close it?’ Mummy then told them, there are five safety gates in the house and it is good practise to remember to close them all going in or out of a room, that way there was less chance of accidentally leaving one open when Theresa is in the room by herself.

Once all these details were corrected Amanda proceeded to remove my wet nappies by first lowering the front of the panties enough to undo the nappy pins then sliding my nappies and panties down together.

Mummy then pointed out if I had soiled my nappies, the cleanest parts could be used to help clean my bottom. She then took the girls to the set of drawers in my nursery, took out two cloth nappies and showed the twins the correct way to fold mine. After letting them practise for a few moments they came over and put my clean nappies on me.  Mummy then took a pair of plastic panties, shook them out, put her hands through the leg holes and showed the twins the best way to put them on me.

Once I was fully dressed again and ready to go back to the lounge Rebecca said ‘Auntie Carol? I still cannot understand why Theresa is different to us’. Mummy said ‘you will when you get a little older dear, you will then see why she is more a little girl than a little boy’.

With that answered mummy lifted me up to carry me downstairs. The twins opened and closed the safety gates for mummy and we were soon in the lounge.

The twins in their eagerness asked mummy if we could play again but mummy said after her bottle.

Once I had finished my bottle mummy placed a towel over her shoulder, lifted me up and began rubbing and patting my back to burp me. It worked very well and all the excess milk came too.

Auntie Molly who was sat next to mummy and watching said ‘Oooh she bought a lot up that time’ and mummy replied, ‘I know, I can feel it through the towel’.

Mummy then lifted me down and once more cradled me in her arms, picked up a clean cloth the wipe my face but gently pressed and wiggled the end of my nose saying ‘who’s my messy and pretty little baby girl then?’

Having cleaned my face she then lifted me off her knee to a standing position on the floor say to Amanda ‘take her hands dear and see how far she can walk’.

As usual I managed three or four steps then landed on my derriere.  I just sat there giggling.

The twins then played with me until teatime and for about a half hour afterwards when mummy announced it was my bedtime. This time however she called Cherie and asked her to bathe me and put me down. I knew this would be fun as Cherie would always sing to me when I was in my cot instead of reading me a story.

And so it was, I was bathed, put into clean bed clothes and finally placed in my cot and sung to sleep to await another day.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender