Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Farmers Baby parts: 1 to 28  (Read 91047 times)

newbaby

• Story Queen
Re: Farmers Baby parts: 1 to 28
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2015, 04:41:27 PM »
FARMERS BABY 28
Mummy called Cherie and Charlie into the lounge.
I was Sat upon Mommy's lap; she cuddled me in and made me cosy, fed me the remains of my last bottle and announced....." I have some SUPER/ SPECIAL news for everyone; but especially Theresa if she will accept.
Continuing to feed me the last of my bottle she said "This is something only Theresa can decide.
Mummy looked me very seriously in the eye and told me what Dr. Stone had told her. She told me I was more girl than boy and a small operation would put everything right: But, I would be a little girl and a whole happier.
Mummy told me I could 'Never' be  whole boy and would always be affected by my girls side
Laying in Mummy's arms I asked her what will happen to me now. She explained it would need a little operation and I would be a WHOLE girl baby.
I asked her if everyone would love as they do now, she surprised me when she told me not only would it make her sooo happy, she asked Cherie her opinion too.
Cherie simply said 'I only know our little one as a baby girl' this would be the cherry on the icing.
Cherie came over to me and said 'sweetheart you will NEVER be a boy or man, you are too beautiful'.
I was pondering all this. A lifetime in dresses, nappies, and suddenly having no feeling in that nappy with my tiny, tiny man's bit.
Aunty Betty came into the room suddenly and looked at everyone's serious faces asking ,'Has the world just ended?'.
When Aunty  Betty was sat down Mummy explained everything to her and asked her opinion. ie should i should I not.
Aunt Betty simply said 'She makes a very sweet little baby girl and if she is wise she will stay as she is'.
Mummy looked at me with love and pleading in her eyes asking 'Will you be my sweet little girl and be a WHOLE baby girl?'.
'Does it mean I will still be loved as I am now Mummy?'
She looked at me with a smile on her face and told me if I agreed I would be the most precious thing on this farm.
How could I argue. I agreed to the operation and Mummy told me even if she passes away Uncle Ted would look after me and look after everything.
I asked Mummy if she was going away and she explained she was not, but anything happened I would be safe.
At this point Mummy decided I had had a stressful day and it was time for me to have a sleep. So at that point Charlie walked in after spending time leaning on the door-frame listening came in, picked me up and said, may I take our new little girl to her nursery?'

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender