Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: SISSY BABY 1  (Read 27373 times)

JanetMarie

• Princess
SISSY BABY 1
« on: June 05, 2012, 01:52:48 PM »
To all:
This is the second Sissy Baby story in the series and I hope you enjoy it.
Also, before you ask, I will be adding to Mistress Marilyn's Maid before too long (I know, it's already been too long :)) 

Be sure to dress appropriately before reading -

Janet Marie

Sissy Baby 1

It was the spring of 1966 and I was eight-and-a-half years old and in the third grade.  It would not be too long before summer was here and I was looking eagerly forward to my annual three months of summer freedom.
My baby sister, Janie, was barely six months old having been born the previous November.
She was a cute little thing and my mom doted over her.  She was mom’s first baby girl and mom was enjoying buying her new things – new toys, new clothes and all the things that babies need.
Mom spent much of her time with Janie - especially every evening when she would breastfeed her in the rocking chair in Janie’s nursery.  She would coo to her and play with her, fuss over her and give her every last bit of mothering she could muster.   Their relationship had become very close and very special in the first six months and I, as a result, was feeling very left out.  It was not something I realized myself – all I felt was a growing feeling of aloneness and sadness along with depression.  I also started to have dreams of being a baby again and of being mothered and loved and cared for.  I was a little embarrassed by this but never mentioned anything to anyone.  The dreams seemed to give me comfort and make me feel a little better.  Yet the sadness and loneliness would return even stronger after these dreams.  Eventually, I began to wish that I was a baby again.  Initially, I tried to laugh these thoughts off but they returned again and again growing ever stronger as they did.  They took on new and stronger forms and I found myself imagining myself being breastfed, having my diapers changed, playing in Janie’s playpen or being pushed about in a stroller or sometimes a baby buggy.  It all felt so wonderful in my dreams and I loved dreaming of being breastfed – especially the imagined feeling of warm breast milk trickling down my throat.  I also loved dreaming of mommy changing my diapers.  Having her clean me up and caringly apply fresh lotion and baby powder and pin me up snugly in my diaper and then gently pull my plastic pants into place seemed to send me into a much deeper sense of being loved and cared for.
Gradually my dream of becoming a baby again became more and more compelling.   One day when we were visiting my Aunt Julie’s house, I was going to the bathroom and noticed the diaper pail she kept there for her year-old daughter Amy.  Thinking she might have other baby things in the bathroom, I opened the door to the towel closet and found to my happy surprise that she kept baby powder, lotion, disposable diapers and plastic pants in the closet as well as Amy’s bath toys and a spare pacifier or two.

I quickly stuffed a disposable diaper in a pair of plastic pants and shoved them down the front of my pants.  I also put a pink pacifier in my pocket.  Although my pants appeared a little puffed out in front, they were a little baggy to begin with as Mom always bought them a little bigger so I could grow into them.  So the bulge was not very noticeable and I was able to smuggle the diaper and plastic pants back to my room when we got home.

I tried the diaper and plastic pants on that night but the diaper was too small and the plastic pants were really, really tight when I got them on.  They were so tight that I was really afraid I’d rip them.  It took me almost fifteen minutes to get them pulled into place and, even though I could not get the disposable diaper taped in place, the tightness of the plastic pants pretty much held the diaper in place.   I wore them that night but didn’t wet or make a mess in them.
I stuck the pacifier in my mouth before I dropped off to sleep and suc-ked on it somewhat furtively but then a little more eagerly as I discovered how babyish it made me feel.  Being somewhat afraid of having someone come in during the night and discover me suc-king on the pacifier, I wisely decided to hide it under my pillow.
 In the morning, I carefully took the diaper and plastic pants off and hid them and the pacifier in the back of the bottom drawer of my dresser.
I thought about the wisdom of putting them in my bottom dresser drawer a little later and went back and removed them and put them in a bag which I stashed the in the back of my closet.
That night I got the bag out from month the back of my closet and took the items to bed with me. I put the disposable diaper on but the tabs would not hold very well and the bottom tabs would not hold at all. I spent another 15 minutes putting on the plastic pants; they were really, really tight. Putting the pacifier in my mouth I began suc-king on it and started to dream of being a baby and of wetting my diapers.  I intended to come out of the dream and remove my pacifier before I fell asleep. However, that's not what happened. What happened was I fell asleep with the pacifier still in my mouth and awoke the next morning still suc-king on my pacifier and realized that I had wet the diaper completely. I was shocked and panicked beyond belief that I let this happen. I hoped that my mother had not looked in on me as she sometimes did in the evening before she went to bed because she would've seen me suc-king on my pacifier and that would be a disaster.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby 1 - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 05:16:35 PM »
I quickly got out of bed, remove my pajamas-the bottoms of which were a little wet-put on my robe and headed for the bathroom where I took a shower after removing the plastic pants and diaper. When I left the bathroom I noticed that Mom was downstairs making breakfast. I quickly went into Janie's room, found the diaper pail and stashed the dirty diaper deep in the pail. After that, I went back to the bathroom and washed my hands.  Returning to my room, I put the pacifier and the plastic pants, which I had cleaned and dried, back in the bag and stashed it in the back of my closet. Although the experience of wetting myself had been a shocking surprise, I was disappointed at having lost my only disposable diaper. I was also upset that the plastic pants fit so badly and resolved to get some diapers and larger plastic pants no matter what it took.

I had a real fear of going into a store and buying these things but it would be even worse if I tried to steal them and got caught at it. Therefore, I resolved to go into a store and buy what I needed so that I could have what I wanted and so deeply desired.

I spent the next few days trying to find a store where I could buy what I wanted. I found several stores, a few of which I had been to before with my parents when they were buying something. I eliminated those stores from my selection and concentrated on the ones that we were not known at. Two of the three stores that remained on my list carried plastic pants in a size called “Super” size. There were four pair to a package; one each in yellow, white, pink and baby blue. With what money I had, I could barely afford the plastic pants and a small package of disposable diapers in a toddler extra-large size which, based on the dimensions displayed on the package, appeared as if they would fit me or at least come close. My next problem was to find a time when I could not only buy the items but smuggle them into the house and up to my room. I was hoping to be able to make my purchase early in the morning when there were few people in the store and I would have less chance of being recognized by someone who might know my Mom. It took almost a week before an opportunity presented itself and I immediately took advantage. Mom told me that she was going to do a large load of laundry in the basement as well as wash all the curtains that day. This meant she would be up and down the stairs quite a bit and I felt pretty sure that I could make my purchase and return home with them and get them upstairs if I just waited for her to go down to the basement to tend to the laundry.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby 1 - Part 3
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 11:32:21 AM »
To all of you who may not have read the original Sissy Baby, it is located on page 5 of the storyboard about half to two-thirds of the way down.   Sissy Baby 1 will some things in common with the original Sissy Baby but will differ in other ways as well.  Hope you enjoy the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I gathered my money and told Mom I was going to the park to play and headed to the nearest store that carried the plastic pants and diapers that I really wanted.  

Previously when I had been in the stores I had been very self-conscious and hesitant about being in the baby aisle. I was in a very excited state as I approached the store both concerned about being discovered by my Mom and hesitant to make the purchase itself. I was also concerned that the clerk might confront me during the purchase. My whole body was trembling with both fear in joyful anticipation of making the purchase as well as fear of being discovered by the clerk and also possibly being discovered by my mother when I returned home. Yet, somehow my intense desire for those diapers and plastic pants drove me on into the store and down the baby aisle to the items I so desired and absolutely had to have.

I knew where both items were and also knew that if I hesitated I would probably panic and flee the store. My hands were trembling as I picked up the pack of diapers and pulled the package of plastic pants off of its peg. I had to remind myself to walk slowly, though I was very much tempted to run, as I approached the cashier's counter. Placing the items on the counter, I could feel myself beginning to blush as I reached into my pockets for the money.

As the cashier rang up the items, she asked, “I see you're running errands today. Are these for your baby brother?”

“No,” I said, “they’re for my baby sister,” as my face started to turn a deeper shade of pink.

“Oh,” she said, “I see. That will be $12.28.”

I carefully counted the money out and handed it to her.

“Could I have a paper bag please?”, I asked as she counted the money into the till and then retrieved my few cents of change.

“Sure thing, sweetie,” she said as she handed me my few cents of change. “You know,” she smiled as she pulled out a large paper bag, “the way you're blushing, I'm almost tempted to think that you might be buying these for yourself. You aren’t, are you?”

O-O-Of course not,” I quickly responded, “th-they’re for my baby sister like I told you.”

“Well,” she said conspiratorially, as she put the items in the bag and leaned over the counter with a broad smile, “you can tell your ‘baby sister’ that she is welcome to come back anytime because we have lots and lots of diapers and pretty plastic panties for her to wear. Now you be careful sweetheart and don't mess yourself on the way home.”  

“Here you go. Come back soon, sweetie!” she smiled knowingly as she handed me the bag.

I was totally flustered, almost ready to break into tears and my face was burning red as I tried to think of something to say but I could only manage to take the bag and walk out of the store in a stunned, red-faced, trembling trance. I couldn't believe that she had found me out and even invited me back.

As I hurried towards home, I fervently prayed that my disastrous discovery at the store would not be repeated once I got home. As I approached my house, I tried to think of what I would do with my treasures if I was unable to get into the house. The only thing I could think of was to possibly stash them in the trash can temporarily until I could retrieve them, since it was my chore to take the trash out.  Also, the trash had been picked up just a few days before and there was still room in the can where I could store my items. I peeked through the front door and could see the kitchen. My Mom was seated at the table with her back to me sipping a cup of coffee. I waited a few minutes and when she got up to go downstairs I waited a second or two and slipped in the door quietly and proceeded upstairs with my treasures which I immediately stashed in the back of my closet. Then I went back downstairs quietly and left the house again. I went to the park as I had previously told my Mom I would. I played in the park until almost noon when I returned home for lunch. Things went normally the rest of the day and I guess my Mom must not have heard me when I came in to stash my stuff.

When I went to my bedroom that night, I carefully opened the pack of diapers and took one out. My fingers tingled as I felt their softness and I could smell something like baby powder as I sniffed it. I placed it under my pillow and went back to the closet and opened the package of plastic panties. The big decision now was which color panty was I going to wear tonight. I wanted to wear each and every one of them but I knew that I could only wear one tonight. After debating with myself a bit, I finally chose the yellow pair. I felt somehow very babyish as I pulled them out of the package. The fresh smell of the vinyl overpowered me and reminded me of the smells in the baby aisle at the stores I visited.  So enticing!  So overwhelming! I could not wait to put them on. Barely controlling myself, I placed them under my pillow along with my pacifier. I then proceeded to change into my pajamas, put on my robe and slippers and go to the bathroom and perform my nightly routine. I made sure to empty my bladder as much as possible because I didn't want a repeat of waking up to a wet diaper and I also wanted my new diapers to last for as long as possible.

JanetMarie

• Princess
Sissy Baby 1 - Part 4
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 03:58:06 PM »
When I had finished in the bathroom, I returned to the bedroom, hung up my robe in the closet, put my slippers by the bed, turned off the light and climbed into bed. I pulled my yellow plastic pants, diaper and pacifier from beneath the pillow. Placing the pacifier in my mouth and beginning to su*k on it, I took my pajama bottoms off, opened and unfolded the diaper and placed it beneath me. I felt somehow intensely babyish as I lowered myself into the soft folds of that disposable diaper. I spread it fully beneath me and then reached forward and pulled the front piece up between my legs. Pulling the inside flap across my left hip I pulled the back flap forward releasing the tab and pressed it into place as I pulled the back flap snugly over the front flap. It reached with just a bare minimum of overlap. The same thing was true of the right side as I pulled it into place.  Next I secured the second tab on each side, and they just barely fit onto the side flaps.  The diaper just barely fit.  I was happy to feel it encompassing me   in its soft gentle grip.
Gleefully, I rubbed my hands across my tummy and hips joyfully feeling much more babyish as I lay there for the first time in a diaper that pretty much fit me. I patted my crotch playfully su*king happily on my pacifier as baby feelings washed over me. Next, I picked up the yellow plastic pants lying next to me and, bringing them to my nose, ecstatically inhaled their heavenly baby scent before shaking them open and slowly inserting my left foot so that it touched the plastic and was tickled by the leg hole as I inserted it. My right foot was next and my hands, feet and legs were tingling with happy anticipation as I pulled my pretty new pants slowly up my legs.
The leg bands were very tight as I eased them over my thighs beneath the covers. The pants were very snug as I pulled them up over my diaper. However, I was very happy that it was no longer a fifteen minute process of putting them on. Though snug and tight, they fit much better than the first pair and I joyfully rubbed my hands across them checking to make sure that my diaper was tucked in the back and around the leg holes. My legs were forced a little apart by the bulk of my diapers and I could feel the soft rub of the plastic against my thighs.
As I lay there patting my pants in acute baby bliss, I suddenly heard the sound of the door knob turning.  Quickly, I grabbed my pacifier and thrust it beneath the covers.  Feigning sleepiness, I blinked my eyes lazily as the door opened.
“Oh, I'm sorry Paul, I didn't mean to wake you,” my mother said as she entered the room.
“I-It's okay Mom,”  I responded, yawning sleepily.  “I was just beginning to fall off to sleep anyway.”
She walked over to the bed, brushed back my hair and gazed lovingly down at me.
“Well, let’s hope you have sweet dreams, dear.  Good night sweetheart,” she smiled as she kissed me on the forehead and turned to go.

“Goodnight, Mom,” I responded sleepily as she left the room.
Little did she know what wonderful dreams – wonderful, blissful baby dreams, that is – that I would have that night.  Knowing she would not be back before I woke in the morning, I pulled my pacifier from beneath the covers and happily popped it into my mouth.  Patting the sides of my plastic pants and diapers, I smiled as, s*cking happily on my pacifier, I settled into what I hoped would be a wonderful baby night.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender