Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Robin's Regrettable Ride, by Rosieleigh  (Read 8312 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Robin's Regrettable Ride, by Rosieleigh
« on: September 21, 2013, 06:17:06 PM »
From our 2000 Archives,

It was the first week of the summer holidays and Robin was elated, six whole weeks of no school! He was playing football in the park with his mates and all was right with the world. An only child, Robin was thirteen and a half years old slender of frame and fair of face, his longish blond hair was in a mess, it really needed cutting but he hated the barber. He had small hands and feet and his voice had not yet begun to break, which was why he was always chosen for the solo parts in the school choir, another of his pet hates! Unbeknown to him his parents had seen the family doctor about the tardiness of puberty and they had been reassured by him that it was not uncommon for boys to be late developing, there really wasn't anything to worry about. Of course if there was no change in a year then there may be some slight cause for concern, so everybody was happy.

It was getting late and Robin was hungry, he was always home in time for tea, unlike some of his friends who were forever being shouted at by their parents, that isn't to say that he was an angel, he'd been into all sorts of mischief, nothing really bad though, basically he was a good kid.

"I'm going home now guys, I'm starving" he anounced, it was treated with mock jeers of derision, "Run home to mummy and daddy Robin!" that sort of thing, he knew they didn't mean it though. "Yea, yea, very funny, I'll see you all tomorrow, same place, same time," he ran off towards his bike, a treasured possession he'd got for his last birthday. He looked back at the gang still playing football, little realising it would be some considerable time before he saw them again, and the circ-umstances would be very, very, different!

On the approach to his house was a steep hill and he took great delight in seeing how fast he could hurtle down it, it was a quiet road so pretty safe for his land speed record attempts. However today, Charlie,the deaf spaniel from number six decided to stroll across the road just as Robin was at maximum velocity. He saw the dog late. Swerving, he just missed the mutt, but couldn't control the bike and veered across the road smashing into a particularly high stretch of kerb, crumpling the aluminium wheel and flinging him in a graceful arc towards Mr. Jenkins front lawn. Now Mr. Jenkins had a low fence round his garden made of metal railings, they had spikes. Everyone knew they were dangerous for kids to be around but old Jenkins knew best, they were too low to be a danger he insisted. Not today they weren't!

A seering pain shot through Robins groin as he flew over the fence, he didn't have time to scream. He smacked into the ground with such force it knocked him cold.  

When he came round all he could see was white. His eyes slowly focussed he realised he was staring at the ceiling, not his own ceiling mind you, somewhere else. Somewhere that smelled funny, he looked around and realised that he was in hospital. "Ah Robin, you're back with us" He started, it was a nurse standing on the opposite side, she was fiddling with a drip, the transparent tube from it led to his arm.

"What's going on, why am I here?" he croaked. "Just relax, you've had a nasty accident, you've lost a fair amount of blood and you're going to need an operation to fix you up," the nurse announced. "Where are my parents?" he asked. "They're talking to the surgeon who's going to mend you!" she smiled reassuringly. Robin nodded, he felt tired, he drifted off again. The nurse frowned and thought, 'poor boy!'  

In the next room Robin's parents were looking apprehensively at the surgeon. "Well Mr.and Mrs.Carter, I think I'd better give it to you straight, Robin has had a very severe accident, the force of colliding with the railings has completely severed his genitalia, pen-is, testicles, everything has been torn off, so badly in fact that reconstructive surgery is impossible!" he paused letting the information sink in. Robin's father winced at the thought, his mother burst into tears, "He's not going to die is he?" she wailed desperately.

"No,no, he'll pull through it's not life threatening, however I must say that Robin will have to go to the toilet sitting down for the rest of his life!" "Oh God, why?" Mr.Carter was appalled. "I'm afraid there isn't enough material left to construct a pen-is of any sort, I'm going to have fashion a female type of arrangement, it's the only thing I can do!" he sounded sorry. Robin's mother sobbed, his father was ashen faced, this is awful, he thought.

The doctor cleared his throat to gain their attention, they looked up, "Now, I want you to hear me out, I've a serious suggestion you may like to consider, it's something I personally would be in favour of, under the circ-umstances." Mr.and Mrs.Carter looked on, interested.

The surgeon continued, "This is a fairly radical idea but given Robin's age and lack of physical development I believe it would work, what I propose is gender reasignment surgery. I could turn Robin into a girl!"

The Carters jaws dropped! "It would solve an awful lot of problems for Robin, believe me." the doctor waited for a response......

pt 2

The Carters were stunned by the surgeons suggestion, turn Robin into a girl! the idea did not fill Mr.Carter with joy. After a few minutes of painful silence the surgeon spoke again, "I realise what I'm suggesting is a bit way out, but you must think about the problems Robin will encounter as he gets older, sexually neutered, neither one thing or the other he'll face all manner of embarassments, most likely he'll simply retreat from contact with others, leading a solitary, lonely and unhappy life. What I'm offering is away of maintaining contact with the world, admittedly there will be some problems for him readjusting to his new role, but with counselling I believe he's young enough to overcome them, at least he'd be able to live a normal life," the doctor was very persuasive.

Mr.Carter was not convinced, however Mrs.Carter on the other hand, after her initial shock, began to think about it, she'd always wanted a girl, even to the point of buying girls baby clothes before she found out for certain she was going to have a boy. She was very dissappointed, oh she loved Robin, but he wasn't the desperately wanted girl. And now she couldn't have any more children, she was devastated when she found that one out. Now however, was a chance to have the craved for girl, not the way she would have expected but who cares, she thought. At thirteen Robin was still young enough to be dressed in pretty clothes, and she'd make sure he was compliant enough to wear them. Yes, she was convinced!

"Would you like some time alone to talk over my proposal?" the doctor asked. "Please, yes I think that might be a good idea," Mr.Carter replied. "I'll come back in about fifteen minutes, I can't leave it too long as Robin really should be in surgery soon," the doctor left them, closing the door softly behind him. "I think it's a wonderful idea!" Mrs.Carter gushed as the door closed. "Betty, Betty, hang on, are you sure, this is Robins life we're talking about, he's going to be terribly shocked if he wakes up as a girl!"

"But you heard the doctor, with the right counselling he'd be OK" Betty wasn't going to take no for an answer! So, after some half hearted resistance from Robins dad, it was agreed, they'd allow the operation to go ahead. The surgeon was very pleased. He was sure they'd made the right decision.  

Several hours later the deed was done. Robin Charles Carter, now renamed Robyn Charlotte Carter was wheeled back into his room, doped and unaware of his new status.

He was kept sedated for a couple of days to allow the trauma and pain of the surgery to subside. When eventually he did come round, he was faced with a nurse checking readings from electronic equipment by his bed, she wasn't aware of his conscious state and placed the clipboard she was holding on the bed by Robins side. He dopily focussed on it, at the top of the page was a box containig the name of the patient, in was written, 'Carter, Robyn Charlotte'. Despite his befuddle state his heart missed a beat, immediately registering on the heart monitor he was connected to. The nurse jumped, she looked at Robin and realised at once he was awake and looking at the clipboard, she snatched it up quickly hoping he was too doped to understand. "Robin, hello, how do you feel?" she asked.

Robin tried to speak but nothing came out, he was desperately thirsty and smacked his lips. The nurse picked up a glass of water and held it to his lips allowing just a drop into his mouth, he swallowed. "That's better" he managed. "I'll let your parents know you've woken up, they'll be pleased to see you, the operation was a complete success, you're going to be fine!" she smiled an uneasy kind of smile! "Why did it say Robyn Charlotte on that board you're carrying?" he rasped dryly. The nurse hesitated, caught out, "Don't you worry your head about what's written on private doc-uments, it's not your concern, I'll fetch your parents" the nurse said sniffily. Why did I leave the notes on the bed, she chastised herself. She hastily left the room.

A few minutes later his parents entered, all smiles, his mother seemed particularly happy. They sat at the side of the bed, his mother held his hand. "How are you sweetheart?" she asked. She never called him sweetheart, he frowned, then decided that under the circ-umstances she was probably just pleased he wasn't dead.

"I'm fine mum, a bit sore down there!" he nodded towards his nether regions. Mr.Carter swallowed, "Hmm yes well, that's hardly surprising, you had a really bad accident, the surgeon had to do a lot of pretty extensive surgery down there" he said bleakly. "How extensive?" Robin asked, concerned. "Don't you worry about it at the moment, just get your strength back, we've plenty of time to discuss the finer points of your operation" "Yes, you get well, I'm really looking forward to having you home," his mother chipped in happily. At that moment the door to the room opened and in walked the surgeon who'd changed Robin's life forever, "Well, well, how are you today Robyn my girl?" he boomed. All eyes turned to him, horrified!....  

pt 3

The surgeon realised immediately he'd made a very large blunder, from the expressions on the Carter family faces it was clear that Robin had not been informed of his new status. "Oh, er, would you like some time to chat to Robyn, I'll send in a collegue to check on the bandages in a while, please excuse me," he left hurriedly, clearly embarrassed at his faux pas. "What did he mean, 'my girl?'" Robin asked slowly, a deep frown creased his forehead.

Oh my lord! thought Mr.Carter, "I think we'll talk about it when you feel a little stronger, that'd be a good idea wouldn't it Betty?" he looked pleadingly at his wife for assistance. "I feel fine," Robin said, not wanting to be fobbed off with some pathetic excuse, he was really curious now, and just a little nervous.

Mr.Carter put his head in his hands, sighed, then inhaled deeply, "OK Robin, this may shock you a bit, but if you feel up to it then I'll try to explain exactly what's happened" he paused, then went on, Robin looked on apprehensively.

"As you know, you've had a very nasty accident, you lost a lot of blood and if a passer-by with a mobile hadn't spotted you and called an ambulance, you may well have bled to death!" Robin's mum gripped his hand for effect.

Mr.Carter went on, "The accident literally tore off all your 'bits' down there, to the extent that the surgeon here, brilliant as he is, was unable to perform any kind of reconstructive surgery, the result is I'm afraid, you will have to go to the toilet sitting down now...for the rest of your life!" he waited for a reaction from his son. None came.

Robin just looked blank, he didn't really understand what he'd just been told. He heard the words OK, but they simply didn't mean anything to him. His father took it as a sign to continue, so he did. "What it means basically,is that you no longer have 'boy bits' down there, what you do have are, well, er....how can I put it?" he blustered. Betty came to the rescue,

"What he's trying to say is, you now look like a girl!" she was devestatingly frank! Robin stared at his mother, his mouth hung open, "No!" was all he said. He laughed nervously, "You are joking aren't you?" he looked first at his mother then his father, they were both shaking their heads sadly. Robin felt his stomach turn over, a tear formed at the corner of one eye, this wasn't happening, he was sure to wake from some hideous nightmare any second, he even pinched himself..it hurt. He began to cry, he didn't know why because he still didn't really understand what had happened to him. His father piped up, "It doesn't mean you are going to have to come home in a frock or anything, you're still our Robin....you're just not really a boy anymore!" the last bit of his sentence petered out to silence.  

The next few days saw Robin make excellent progress, nothing more was said of his condition and it gradually lost the impact it had when he'd first been told. It seemed to Robin that it had all really been an exageration, and he'd be back to his old self when it was time to go home.

Then one day in strode the surgeon who'd performed the operation, he was accompanied by a collegue. The bed clothes were lifted, and the doctor began removing bandages and pulling out catheters, "This may cause a little twinge of pain, let me know if it hurts a lot and I'll stop," the doctor looked up at Robin who nodded nervously. He felt a strange tugging sensation as though something were being pulled from inside of him, it didn't hurt though, not a bit! "Excellent piece of work, trully excellent!" his collegue was clearly very impressed by the surgeons handiwork. The surgeon nodded sagely, even Robin felt oddly proud, even though he knew nothing of what they were admiring!

A nurse entered the room, carrying a bundle of things. The surgeon looked up at her, "Nurse, you can fit some incontinence wear on Robin, then we'll see if we can get up and walk about a bit!"

The nurse fiddled about with Robin, he didn't know what incontinence meant so he didn't know what was happening. "There we are!" she declared. She pulled the bed clothes away and Robin was appalled to see that he was wearing a disposable nappy! The nurse pulled his nightshirt down and explained, "Due to the nature of your operation you may have a bit of trouble with your bladder for a couple of days, so it's best to wear some protection, you don't want to be peeing your pants all over the place, do you?" she smiled, Robin blushed deeply, he felt like a baby!

He was helped out of bed and stood, he felt a bit wobbly but it was nice to be up. "How does that feel?" the doctor asked, "Any soreness?" Robin shook his head, he felt a bit odd under the nappy but no pain. He was helped to walk round the room, he felt fine, he was itching to get back on his bike, he just wanted to get out of this place.

His progress was declared excellent, he was to be allowed home the next day. His parents were so happy that was to be allowed home, his mother cried tears of joy, my little girl, she thought! What can I bring for my new daughter to wear home, nothing girly, I don't want to frighten her! "I think I need to pee!" Robin announced, "I don't want to have to go in this er, this...nappy!" "I'll take you to the toilet," his mother helped him up. "I don't need my mum to take me to the loo!" he sounded indignant. "I think today you might!"

Anything for a quiet life, he thought. They reached the toilets, his mother pushed open the door marked LADIES, "Mum what are you doing?" Robin was alarmed. "You just get in the cubicle and do your stuff!" Robin reluctantly entered a stall and closed the door, glad that he was alone. He unfastened the disposable nappy and looked down. He stared dumbly at the cute little slit where once was a willy. Pee ran down his legs.......  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 4 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 08:47:36

A high pitched whine came from the back of Robins throat, he leant heavily against the wall to prevent himself from collapsing, the urine pooled at his feet and then formed a trickle under the cubicle door. His mother spotted the small river, "Robin are you all right...Robin?" she tapped on the door, "Robin, answer me!" "I,I,I, I'm OK!" he opened the door, he was ashen faced, his legs wet with pee. "Oh my God, what happened?" his mother bent and began mopping up the urine with the discarded nappy. "My willy is gone!" Robin said incredulously. He began to cry, "I didn't think you really meant it, what am I going to do now?" he blubbed.

"We told you what had happened, we thought you understood," his mother replied. She took his hand and led him to a hand basin and washed his legs, then dried them with a succession of paper towels, Robin kept crying. "All I've got is a slit, what do I do with it, how can I pee?" "You sit down and let go, same as before!" She dried his eyes with another towel and led him back to his room, it felt strange not having anything dangling between his legs!

He climbed back into bed still sniffing, his father looked alarmed, "What happened?" he asked. "It's just sunk in what has happened, he saw his new parts when he went to the toilet, it was a bit of a shock!" his mother understated!

The hospital bell went off signalling the end of visiting time, at the same time a nurse entered the room, she said, "Time to say bye-bye for now, tea and then sleep, you're going home tomorrow!" Robins parents said their goodbyes, he had calmed down a bit after his shock, but he was still very unhappy, what were all his mates going to say?! The nurse fitted him into another disposable nappy before bedtime, 'just in case' at least he wouldn't have to be disturbed by his new 'bits', out of sight, out of mind!

The following morning he woke, his nappy was wet, he hoped this wasn't going to last too long! He was changed, had a wash and then had breakfast. He then sat around for hours, waiting for his parents to come and take him home. They finally arrived at five thirty, they brought clothes. He went home in a new nylon track suit, it was lilac! He almost refused to wear it, likewise the T shirt which was white but made from a shiny, stretchy material, it was very girly, ugh! he thought. He didn't need underpants, he was wearing a disposable, on his feet he wore white socks and a new pair of all white trainers. He reluctantly wore the outfit because he knew there was nothing else, besides, he'd soon be home and then he could wear what he liked....Wrong!

The journey home took nearly an hour and a half, the traffic was terrible. Robin peed his nappy on the way, much to his embarrassment.

"Never mind dear, the doctor said it would happen for a while," his mother reassured him. It didn't help!

They finally arrived home, Robin was relieved to see everything as normal, he was about to dash for his room when his mother stopped him, "Just a second dear, we need to change that nappy" she led him to the downstairs cloakroom, "Take off your shoes and tracksuit bottoms" she ordered. He did, she then removed the disposable and placed it in a plastic bag and threw it in a bin. She then did something odd, she opened a cupboard and took out what looked like a white towel, she shook it out and laid it on the floor. "Sit in the middle of that" he was told. He suddenly realised it was a proper nappy and his mother was holding two large safety pins! He stepped back, he nearly fell over the toilet bowl in his haste to get away.

"Don't mess about, do as you're told, I'm not going to buy a load of disposables when I may not need to use many of them, this is much more economical and environmentally friendly, so sit!" He sat. The nappy was pinned on and all the while Robin moaned and whined about him not being a baby, the dreadful slit between his legs forgotten temporarily. His mother then produced a pair of plastic baby pants, they were pink!

"No, please mummy, please!" he begged.

"Plastic pants have to be worn with proper nappies, don't make such a fuss!" The pants were pulled up his legs and over the nappy, Robin began crying at the indignity of it all. He was lifted to his feet and his mother held open the waist band of the track suit bottoms, inside he read blurrily, 'girls, age 12-13' his tears worsened. His mother patted his bottom, "Now you may go to your room, cry-baby!" He trudged up to his room, the plastic pants crackled quite audibly and rustled against the shiny nylon of the track suit, the girls track suit! He pushed open the door to his room, still crying. The shock of what he saw silenced him!....

Robins Regretable Ride pt 5 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 08:52:14

In his absence his room had been redecorated. And how!

The walls were papered with a pale pink Laura Ashley type design, all little flowers. The curtains matched, as did his bed linen, he had a pink carpet, new wardrobe, chest of drawers and a dressing table and mirror. He stared, gobsmacked, what have they done, he thought, the only familiar thing was his toy cupboard. He went to it and opened the door, almost all his toys were gone, replaced by a stack of prettily wrapped parcels. He heard a sound behind him, he swung round, his parents stood in the doorway smiling nervously. He gestured about the room with open arms, "What have you done, where are all my things?" he asked, amazed.

"We thought most of your toys were unappropriate now, so we bought you some new ones, why don't you open them?" his mother said.

He picked up the top packet and unwrapped it, it was a Barbie! He held it in his hand like it was a stick of dynamite, he stared at it, then at his parents, they still had their fixed grins. He placed the doll on the bed and took another parcel, hairbrush and comb, another, scented bubble bath. He went through them all, they were all girly things, he picked up the last packet, it was soft, obviously clothing, before he unwrapped it his mother said, "Now then dear, you don't have to wear what's in that just yet, but you will have to before school starts!"

He had a bad feeling as he peeled away the paper. In his hand was a pack of six pairs of nylon girls panties in pretty pastel colours, they were liberally frilled across the seat. "What the...!" he squealed.

"Come and sit down here next to me" his mother sat on the bed and patted her hand on it, Mr.Carter stood behind her, wearing his best 'caring' expression! Robin walked over and sat, like a zombie he stared at the panties, not understanding.

"Robin, when you came into hospital you were in a dreadful mess, and it was clear right from the start that there was no way the surgeons were going to save your manhood, in any way. So after a lot of discussion the chief surgeon convinced us that the best thing for all would be for you to undergo surgery to change you from a boy to a girl. Which is why the notes you read said robyn with a Y, and we've legally changed your name to Robyn Charlotte Carter, I realise it will be difficult at first, but you will have to get used to being a girl from now on, and all that it entails!" she was brutally frank.

Robyn gaped open mouthed, did he hear right, did she say I'm to be a girl! He shook his head slowly, he dropped the pack of panties and stood up. "NO! NO! NO!" he screamed. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" he picked up the Barbie and threw it with all his might at the wall, it's head flew across the room, severed at the neck, narrowly missing his dad. He screamed his lungs out, completely out of control, he grabbed at the hairbrush and was about to launch it at the mirror when his father intervened, he wrestled the brush from his grasp and shouted, "ENOUGH!"

Robyn twisted and writhed like a mad person, his father had had enough, "Right, that's it, girl or no girl you're going across my knee!" he sat on the bed and threw Robyn over his lap and pulled the track suit and nappy down around his knees, Betty watched, eyes wide, hands to her mouth as her husband spanked her new daughter with the back of the hairbrush, which he was fortuitously holding. Several loud cracks later Robyn stopped struggling and flopped over his fathers knees, screaming tears of pain, the nappy and tracksuit were pulled up and Robyn stood, red faced and red eyed, tears dripping from his chin.

"Don't you ever behave like that again!" Mr.Carter was livid. He swept from the room, flinging the hairbrush onto the bed as he left.

Mrs.Carter ran to her new little girl, she hugged her close and stroked her hair, "There, there, Robyn my sweet, it's all over, daddy's gone, you mustn't be naughty like that, he gets very cross. Now lets dry your eyes and go downstairs, I've got some special icecream in the freezer, I'm sure a pretty girl like you would love some!" she cooed. Downstairs, the door bell rang. After a few moments Mr.Carter shouted up at them, "Robyn, some friends of yours are here, they'd like to wellcome you home!" Robin nearly pooed his nappy!....  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 6 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 08:54:37

"No!" Robyn was horrified, "I can't see them like this" he gestured at the girls tracksuit he was wearing. "Well what do you want to wear then?" his mother asked. "Jeans and a T shirt, anything but this!" "OK dear, but remember, it's got to go over your nappy, and you can't go without that, imagine talking to your friends and peeing yourself!"

The thought of that really made him cringe, he opened his wardrobe, most of his clothes were gone, "Where are all my clothes?" he shreaked.

"I had a clear out while you were in hospital, we'll have to go out on a shopping trip and get you some new things, we need to buy you a new school uniform anyway," his mother replied. Robyn rummaged around in his chest of drawers and found an old pair of shorts, they were baggy and long, they'd do! He then found a nice long white T shirt to go over the top, hiding the bulge of the nappy. He tore of the horrid tracksuit and quickly dressed in the shorts and T, he wore his new trainers without socks, he decided he didn't look too uncool, it was summer after all.

He dashed downstairs and greeted his old buddies, "Hi guys, I'm not dead!" he laughed. Davy, Jack and Mark laughed too, it was good to see him back and unscathed. "So what happened then?" they asked, putting him on the spot.

"I don't remember, I was riding my bike and the next thing I remember I was lying in hospital," he left out the bit about having his genitalia removed and replaced with girls plumbing, the thought of disclosing that particular information sent shivvers down his spine.

"We heard that you'd lost your willy!" the boys as one put their hands in front of them and winced. Robyn laughed unconvincingly, "Well yeh I did do some damage down there, but it's all OK now!" he lied, "Let's go outside," he changed the subject, it was all getting a little uncomfortable. They trooped into the garden and sat around in garden chairs, letting each other on about the latest gossip, laughing and joking as boys do.

At one point they were throwing a plastic flower pot at each other, Mark tossed it with a bit too much force at Robyn who leant back too far, trying to catch it. He went over backwards on the chair, he lay on the ground laughing wildly, still in a sitting position feet in the air, as he struggled back up, laughing, he unwittingly exposed the briefest glimpse of pink plastic pants, so brief that ordinarily no one would have noticed, but Mark and Jack both did! They exchanged knowing looks but said nothing.

Robyn sat back down, and for some reason crossed his legs, this act had twofold consequences, first, it made Davy, who was sitting next to him look at his trainers, he suddenly realised they were girls trainers! Secondly, Mark sitting opposite could see right up his shorts, he could clearly see the plastic pants, and worse, he could see that they covered a nappy!

Mark stood rapidly, he looked a little sheepish, "Well I think we'd better leave Robin in peace, after all he's only just got out of hospital," his expression made the others get up too. "Yeh right, see you later Robin," they chorussed. "We'll see you down the park for a game of footy in a couple of days when you're fully recovered" said Mark, grinning inanely.

Robin too stood, slightly put off by the sudden departure, "OK, it's a date," he replied.

The boys all filed out of the house, when the door closed behind them, Mark turned to the others and said, "He was wearing a nappy, I saw it when he crossed his legs" he smirked. "Yeh, I saw it too, do you think there's something he's not telling us?" said Jack, "Christ if I had to wear a nappy I wouldn't tell anybody, that's for sure!" "He was wearing girls trainers too!" Davy chipped in, "My sisters got a pair just like 'em, I was with her when she bought them!"

The boys were really confused now, they walked off down the road, Mark laughed, "What if he really did lose his willy and they've turned him into a girl?" they all laughed at that one, little realising that Mark had hit the nail squarely on the head!  

Two days later, Robyns mother decided that he probably didn't need to wear a nappy during the day anymore, but she'd make darn sure he wore one to bed, she wasn't having her sheets ruined. So that morning when she woke her lovely little new daughter, smiled and anounced the good news, Robyn was pleased to hear it. After he'd showered and returned to his room thinking about how nice it would be not to have to wear a nappy, back to regular underwear in fact. His mother was waiting, she handed him a pair of his new, pale yellow nylon panties with the frilly bottom. "I think it's time you started to get used to these!" she announced, "You haven't anything else anyway!" Robyn's stomach cartwheeled!....  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 7 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 08:57:00

Robyns mother held out the panties waiting for him to take them, "Come on, they won't bite!" she laughed. Robyn reluctantly took them between thumb and forefinger, as though they were diseased. "Mum, do I have to, I mean if I have to wear girls things, can't I have something a bit, well, a bit plainer?" he whined.

"Don't be silly, are you expecting to show them off, you're a girl now remember, there's nothing you can do about it, so you may as well get used to the idea of wearing feminine clothes, stop arguing and put them on!" That was it then, he felt a lump come to his throat, he wasn't a girl even if physically he now was. He lifted one leg, then the other and pulled up the shiny panties. They fit perfectly. He looked in the mirror, the old familiar bulge was gone, now it was smooth and flat, his reflection was that of a skinny young girl wearing a pair of frilly yellow panties. He couldn't believe it was him!  

"Here, you may as well put this on too" she handed him a white satin camisole with thin ribbon straps. "Oh mum!" he whined again. "Just put it on and stop complaining, you're a girl!" she was begining to get annoyed.

He slipped the smooth garment on, it was cool next to his skin, he felt very silly. "You'll find a new pair of jeans in the wardrobe, and some T shirts and socks in the drawers, when you're dressed breakfast should be ready, your fathers already started cooking it," she left him to it. Robyn opened the wardrobe, there on a hanger was indeed a pair of jeans, still with the labels attached, he cut them off, and pulled them on, they seemed quite tight, he went to pull up the zipper, it wasn't there! It was on the other side, the girls side. He picked up the discarded label, it said: 'Girls fit, age 12/13' he groaned and zipped them up, he was horrified to note that they made his hips and thighs look very rounded. He pulled open the top drawer of the chest, in it was a selection of T shirts, most of them in pastel colours, some with flowers embroidered on the chest, oh no, this was just too much, he thought. He searched through the pile and eventually found a white one, thankfully it was plain, he put it on, fortunately it covered most of his feminine appearing hips. Opening another drawer he found socks, most were white but many were lacy and covered with girly designs in pretty colours. He found a plain pair, they had lace at the top but he knew his jeans would cover it, he donned his trainers and was ready for breakfast, if not the world!  

His father was at the cooker when he entered the kitchen, he smelled bacon grilling, he was suddenly hungry. "How many eggs Robyn?" his father asked spotting him enter. "Two please dad" "How are you today, no more tantrums brewing I trust?" Robyn recalled the spanking of a couple of days earlier, "No" he replied sheepishly. "Good!"  

After breakfast his mother handed him two large pills, "You're to take two of these a day for the next few weeks, they'll supplement the booster jab you were given in hospital. You won't remember that, you were out cold at the time!" "What are they for?" he asked. "They're to help you into girlhood, you must take them." His mother watched to make sure the strong hormones were swallowed. "Lets have a look at you" she lifted his T shirt, "Hmm, not bad, you've got quite a perky little bottom already!" Robyn blushed hotly, he didn't want a perky little bottom.

She then ran her hands over his chest. "Ow!" exclaimed Robyn, "That's sore!" "Excellent, you're coming along nicely, isn't he Ron?" Mr.Carter mumbled incoherently, he was still having a bit of a problem coming to terms with the fact that his son was now his daughter! "Mum, can I go to the park today?" Robyn desperately wanted to get out of the house, he wanted to forget about being a girl, he wanted to see his mates. "Yes, you may, however first we've got to go into town and buy you a new school uniform, we may as well go today and get it over with. If you behave yourself I might treat you to a little something!" she bribed. Robyn sighed to himself, "OK mum" he agreed.  

Half an hour later they were on their way, sitting in the front of the car Robyn felt a little sick, "I don't feel all that great mum" he announced. "It's probably the pills you took, the doctor said they might may you feel a bit strange, it'll wear off after a while apparently" she assured him.

Robyn rested his hands in his lap, it felt odd resting them against nothing where once was a willy! They arrive in town, his mother parked the car, and they walked to the big department store in the mall. Robyn felt very selfconscious, as though everyone was looking at him, at the girl who was really a boy! They entered the store and found the schoolwear department, Robyn was led straight to the girls department! He was to have a girls school uniform. His enforced girlhood was suddenly becoming all too real. He felt nervous and very sick! "May I help you?" an assistant approached smiling. "Yes I'd like to buy a complete uniform for my daughter here!" she gestured at Robyn. Robyn felt faint.......  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 8 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:01:24

The assistant smiled at Robyn, "So which school do you attend then young lady?" she asked, thinking, she's a very Tomboyish girl!

Robyn swallowed hard, "G,G,Greenhills" he managed to stutter. "Ah yes, pale blue pleated skirts and jackets, white blouses, white knee or ankle socks, nude tights for the older girls, pale blue gingham summer dresses, there are no rules about underwear but bras must be white, not that you need to worry about that just yet!" she winked.

Robyn blushed furiously, he stared at the woman absolutely terrified. The assistant touched his arm reassuringly, "It's OK sweetheart it's only a uniform, you look like you're about to face a firing squad, anyone would think you were a boy the way you're reacting!" Robyn laughed shrilly through clenched teeth at that one, he felt very hot under the collar! The assistant gave him a funny look, "Come along lets sort you out," she proceded to take various measurements then went off and collected the basic items of uniform for Robyn to try on.

"Mum, do I have to try it on now, can't we just take it home?" he pleaded. "Don't be silly child!"

The assistant returned, "I think this lot should be your size, shall we try them on?" she indicated a booth. Robyn reluctantly entered the booth, he took the clothes from the woman, "I can dress myself!" he said curtly, pulling the curtain across before she could reply.

He stripped down to his camisole and panties, all fingers and thumbs in his haste to get it over and done with. He put on the blouse, it was quite thin poly-cotton, his cami straps were clearly visible, then, trembling, he picked up the skirt, he'd never worn one before, boys didn't wear them! He stepped into the waistband and pulled it up, it zipped at the back and came to just above his knees, he felt very exposed!

"Are you ready dear?" his mother called. "Y,yes!" he croaked, he stepped from the booth putting on the jacket, he stood before his mother and the assistant in his new uniform.

"Excellent!" they chorussed, Robyn felt unbelieveably foolish. "I'll take two skirts, six blouses, a couple of pairs of gym knickers, six pairs of white ankle socks and I think we'd better buy you a leotard and tights for dance, ballet pumps and some school shoes, goodness, what an expensive day!" Mrs.Carter looked heavenward, mock exasperated. Robyn went back in the booth and removed the uniform, appalled at the thought of actually wearing it to school, it just didn't seem real!

When they'd finished buying half the schoolwear department, Robyns mum said, "Well as you've been so good, not complaining, I think you deserve a little treat, don't you?" Robyn nodded aprehensively, not really sure.

"Good, I've seen a lovely pair of trousers and a top in the sale at 'TeenGirl' and I think I'll just buy them for you!" she dragged the poor child along to the shop, Robyn felt like crying. They reached the shop, "You just sit outside while I go and buy the outfit, it'll be a surprise when we get home."

Mrs.Carter giggled excitedly, like a little girl. Robyn sat outside the shop on a bench, schoolwear purchases piled around him, dreading what was being bought by his mother. A procession of young girls entered and exited the shop, Robyn stared at the ground, rather than the girls, some of them were really pretty, ordinarily he'd be letching like mad, but with his new redesigned body, it somehow didn't seem right, even if he felt it was!

He felt very, very, uncomfortable. Eventually his mother returned, "I can't wait to get home, you're going to love this outfit!" Robyn doubted it very much!  

Home.

Robyn carried the new purchases up to his room, his mother followed carrying his 'treat'. Mr.Carter was at the top of the stairs, "Looks like my credit cards taken a pounding today!" he said grimly. "Don't be such a misery, it's mostly school uniform, Robyn can't go back to school naked!" Betty poo-pooed. When all the things were piled on the bed Robyn asked, "Can I go down the park now?" "In a moment dear, you must try on your new outfit, here!" she handed him a number of 'TeenGirl' bags. "Um...thanks," he mumbled, not wanting to open any of them, terrified of what they may contain. His mother stood expectantly.

Robyn nervously opened the first bag, his heart was pounding, he really didn't feel well!......

Robins Regretable Ride pt 9 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:05:18

Robyn held his breath as he removed the first item from the bag, it was a sheer white blouse, it had pearlised buttons and a peter pan collar, the sleeves were long and volumous.

"I thought that would look nice over a white satin camisole like the one you're wearing," his mother explained. Robyn swallowed and smiled fixedly. He reluctantly delved into the next bag, his heart sped as he removed a pair of ice blue satin trousers, they looked as though they would be very tight, and they had a back zip! Mrs.Carter smiled indulgently as she watched her lovely new daughter unpacking her presents.

Next came a small bag, this contained four pairs of white satin and lace thong back panties. "So you don't have a VPL in your new trousers!" his mother was very thoughtful! Lastly Robyn picked up the remaining bag, inside was a box, he tentatively opened it, it was a pair of black patent Mary Janes with a one and a half inch heel.

"Try it all on dear!" his mother urged. "Oh mum, do I have to?" he whined. "Come on dear, I'm sure daddy would love to see it too!"

Robyn slowly took off his trainers followed by his jeans and lastly his T shirt. He picked up the blouse, it was almost transparent, he slipped into the gossamer thin garment and fastened the dainty buttons, he blushed hotly as his mother eagerly watched. He removed his panties, blushing more and pulled on a pair of the thong panties, they felt weird, the thin material pulled between his cheeks, emphasising his abscence of maleness.  

Next came the trousers, he pulled them up his legs, they were indeed tight, oscenely so, he thought. He struggled with the zip, finally managing he brushed his hands against the shiny material, it was slick to the touch, it made him shivver! He donned the Mary Janes and stood, his mother was gleeful, "Take a look in the mirror" He looked. He was faced with a leggy reflection, the trousers emphasised his girliness, his narrow waist, his pert bottom and shapely thighs...his crotch! He stared, the reflection was that of a thirteen year old flat chested girl! He began to weep silently.

"Ah sweetheart, you look so pretty it almost makes me want to cry too!" his mother said, completely missing the point, "Let's show daddy" Robyn dried his eyes and followed his mother out of the room, he was dreadfully self conscious, the heels made him wiggle his bottom in a disturbingly provocative way, not helped by the tightness of the shiny trousers. Mr.Carter was fixing a new handle to the spare bedroom door, he looked up at their approach, he almost dropped the screwdriver when he saw Robyn.

"What do you think?" his wife asked. "Hrrumph, erm....well, yes, very nice!" he stared at the slim shapely girl that was once his son. Robyn didn't know where to look, so he stared at the floor, marvelling at the pattern on the carpet! Mr.Carter couldn't believe his eyes, this is my son!, he thought to himself, or rather it was, he added.

"Can I go to the park now please?" Robyn asked in a small voice. "OK dear, but you'd better change into your jeans," his mother relented.

Robyn had absolutely no intention whatsoever of going out dressed in satin trousers and transparent blouse! He unintentionally minced to his room and quickly removed the embarrassing outfit, dressing again in his new jeans and T shirt, once again fumbling with the wrong side zip. It would take very close examination to know that the jeans weren't boys, he doubted if his mates would be examining his crotch that closely! He dashed from the house and ran to the park, his bike not having been fixed yet, the park was only a short distance from his home so he didn't mind too much.

He spotted Mark and Jack kicking a ball back and forth, "HI GUYS" he yelled. The two boys looked up, they exchanged knowing glances, "Hi Robin" they responded. Mark kicked the ball to him, he skillfully trapped it then lobbed it playfully back over his head, sending it bouncing down the sloping grass.

"What did you do that for?" Mark shouted, running towards Robyn laughing. Robyn turned and ran away from him, weaving about so as to avoid capture. Mark was quick however, and rapidly caught the fleeing Robyn, he reached out and grabbed the waistband of his jeans, hauling him to a halt. Disaster! The front button on Robyn's jeans popped off causing Mark to accidently pull them down several inches. The shock on his face when he saw the frilly panties was a picture!.....  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 10 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:08:24

Mark released Robyn like a hot potato, he stared dumbfounded at the yellow frilly panties, he didn't know what to say. Robyn frantically pulled his jeans back up, he couldn't look at his friend, he was trying desperately to think of something to say, some kind of explanation. Fear had taken over, his mind was blank, he just wanted to run away. Jack ran up, gasping, "What's up?"

"I'm going to have to go home, Mark's busted the button off my jeans, they'll keep falling down," Robyn found his voice, he offered no explanation for the frilly panties, he felt that he couldn't possibly blush any deeper, he was so embarrassed. Jack laughed and playfully reached out as if to pull his jeans down, Robyn squeeled, "NO, DON'T!" in a frantically shrill voice. Causing Jack to stop immediately and stare. "Jesus, don't get your knickers in a twist!" he said, shocked.

Mark snorted with amusement, "Yeah, don't them yellow frillies twisted!" Jack looked at him quizzically, "Eh!" "Have you got something you'd like to tell us Rob.?" Mark asked pointedly. "I,I can't...please, I just can't!" tears came to his eyes, he turned and ran, clutching the waistband of his jeans desperately. He ran home crying tears of frustration, of fear, of self pity and of shame.

His two friends stood and watched him disappear, Jack said, "What was that all about?" "I'm not sure, but Rob was wearing a pair yellow frilly girl panties!" Mark said simply. "WHAT?" exploded Jack. "Yup, I kid you not" "Wow, no wonder he ran off looking like that, d'you suppose he's gay or something?" "Not unless the accident made him that way, and that's pretty unlikely!"

The two boys shook their heads slowly, they walked off to retrieve their ball, speculating on their friends new found dress sense!

When he got home Robyn was in a terrible state, tears ran down his face, his eyes were red, he was gasping for breath, it was difficult to run and cry at the same time! "What on earth is wrong?!" his mother exclaimed when she saw him, fearing the worst. "M,m,mmy jeans button broke, Mark pulled them down, he saw my panties, they laughed, I don't want to be a girl anymore, pleeease!!" he blubbed. "Calm down, Robyn, calm down!" his mother held the distraught child, stroking his matted hair. The crying slowly subsided.

"Robyn you know perfectly well theres's no way you can ever be a boy again, everybody will know that soon, you've got to go back to school remember." his mother explained as gently as she could, "I'll tell you what, I'll go and find the boys and bring them back here, we can then explain to them exactly what's happened, at least then you'll have some friendly allies, they're nice kids, they'll understand!" his mother sounded perfectly reasonable. Robyn wasn't so sure, "What if they don't understand, what if they laugh, what if they hate me and never speak to me again?!" he piled on the negatives.

"Nonsense, I thought you were making good progress, it seems I was wrong, you're not the brave Robyn we've always known" his mother tried a different tack. That hurt. Robyn pulled away from his mother, "'Course I am!" he sniffed, it worked! "Good, why don't you pop up to your room and change into your new outfit, we'll show those boys, eh?" Ah! maybe Robyn wasn't that brave!

He ummed and aahed a bit, this was perhaps going a bit further than he would have wished. "Come on...where's my trooper?" his mother coaxed. His mother's relentless pressing won him over, she must be right, he thought, I'll face the world head on, like a, er, girl, he slumped at that thought!

"OK, but make sure they don't laugh" he still wasn't sure. "Good girl, off you go!" his mother picked up a coat and left for the park before he could say another word. He trudged slowly up to his room, opening the door he came face to face with the 'outfit'. It was hanging from the wardrobe. The Mary Janes by his bed, the thong panties on it. It seemed as if his mother were expecting this to happen. He stripped and dressed in the blouse and satin trousers, he put on the shoes, combed his hair and studied himself in the mirror. It wasn't him, yet it was! The reflection was undeniably female, one look at the crotch told you that, no-one could hide their willy that well, not in trousers as tight as these, he thought! Robyn was very confused, he really wished that stupid deaf mutt had stayed in it's own garden! He'd be happy then, none of this nightmare would have taken place. The sound of the front door opening snapped him from his daydream. He heard the voices of his mother and his friends.

"ROBYN, MARK AND JACK ARE HERE!" his mother yelled up the stairs. Robyn came close to losing the function of his bowels!....  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 11 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:15:00 Robyn stood quaking in his room, he couldn't do it, he couldn't face his friends dressed like a girl, even though now he was!

"Robyn, we're waiting!" his mother shouted up the stairs again. Oh God, he thought, lets get it over with, this could well be the end of my life! "Coming!" he shouted back, trying to sound as if he wasn't about to poo his pants!

Downstairs the two boys sat on a sofa in the living room wondering what the hell was going on. "There's been a major change in Robyn's life since the accident, it was much more severe than you think and the effect has been quite profound, so brace yourself, because the old Robin is gone forever!" his mother warned the boys. Now they were worried and more than a little intrigued, they heard the sound of footsteps descending the stairs, then oddly, the clicking of heels on the stone hallway floor, the door slowly opened. The boys held their breath. In shuffled Robyn, he was a delightful shade of crimson!

Mark's jaw dropped. Jack stood in surprise and tried to take a step backwards, only succeeding in sitting back down again with a flop! "Wha?" he managed, staring at Robyn. Robyn shuffled on the spot, he looked as though he were about to cry. Mark gaped at the shiny satin trousers, more especially he gaped at the smooth flat front, at the obvious abscence of male genitalia. Robyn was a girl!

"The injuries to Robyn were so severe that the surgeon in charge convinced us that the best thing for Robyn would be gender reasignment surgery, othewise he would live a life of misery, being neither one thing nor the other. So far he's adapted very well to his...or should I say her, new sex, we're all very proud of her!" Mrs.Carter smiled indulgently at her new daughter.

"Wow!" Jack managed.

Mark's jaw worked up and down but no sound came out! "I'm sorry guys, I just didn't know how to tell you, what would you have done?" Robyn spoke with a small voice, not looking at his friends, "I'm still the same person, still Robin, I'm just not a boy anymore!" he finished lamely. Mrs.Carter piped up, "I'll get some drinks, Coke everyone?" They all nodded mutely, shell-shocked! When Mrs.Carter had left Jack was the first to speak, "What's it like?" he asked. "I feel exactly the same, it's just weird having nothing down there, having to sit down to pee. I haven't really looked at it, I can't. The worst thing though, is soon I'll be developing tits!" that was a real bombshell, the two boys looked even more shocked, if that were possible!

Mark found his voice, "At least you'll be the first of us to cop a feel!" he laughed without humour. "Yeah, can we have a feel when they've grown?" Jack asked stupidly. Robyn looked at him with distaste. "Sorry, that was pretty gross!" Jack admitted.

Robyn rubbed his chest absentmindedly after the talk of breasts, his npples were sore and yes, there was definately signs of development, they were larger and there lumps underneath, he groaned inwardly. The two boys watched fascinatedly as Robyn dreamily fondled his chest, noticing the two pert nipples appear through the thin satin camisole, it made them feel rather odd!

Betty pushed the door open with her foot, bringing everyone back to earth, "Here we are, Cokes all round!" she handed out the chilled drinks, "We'll have to get Davy round too, he's the only one of your gang who doesn't know now," she said.

"Yeah, Davy's away visiting his grandparents for a couple of days, he'll be back tomorrow" Mark replied. "Tell you what, why don't all three of you come over on Saturday evening, we'll have a little do!" Mrs.Carter enthused, "It'll give us a chance to explain things to Davy and it's my way of saying thank you for being so understanding and kind today, it must be a terrific shock for you!"

You can say that again, thought Jack and Mark simultaneously! "That'd be great, wouldn't it Jack?" Mark agreed, not really sure that it would! Jack nodded, "Yeah, I'll look forward to it," I think, he thought!

After a few more minutes of strained and stilted conversation, the two boys left, they were releived. So was Robyn, that was the most difficult and embarrassing thing he'd ever done. Outside, Mark said, "Jesus, what about that outfit!" "D'you think he likes dressing like that, I mean, he still must think like a boy!" Jack replied, he was really confused, "Should we warn Dave about Robyn before Saturday?"

"No, let him have the same shock as us!"  Davy's shock was to be far greater than Mark or Jacks, for Mrs.Carter was already visualising the dress Robyn would wear for the 'do'........  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 12 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:19:44

After dinner that evening, after his dose of hormones, Robyn again found himself rubbing his chest, the last day or so had seen a dramatic increase in sensation in that department. The smooth satin camisole wasn't helping, he was still wearing the satin trousers and sheer blouse he wore to his 'coming out' earlier that day. "Robyn will you stop doing that it's quite disturbing," his father reprimanded. Robyn blushed and stopped immediately, "Sorry dad"

Mrs.Carter also noticed that Robyn had been rubbing that area a lot recently, I think I'd better examine her chest at bedtime tonight, she thought.

Robyn sat watching TV for a while before bed, although he had a bit of difficuly concentrating due to the irritation of his chest and also the fact that the tight trousers, combined with the thong panties, was causing a very strange feeling between his legs! Not an entirely unpleasant feeling he decided. The pleasing sensation was interupted by his mother, "Robyn, I think it's time you went to bed," "Oh, OK mum" he replied glumly.

When he got to his room, there on the bed was the usual nappy and plastic pants, his mother still didn't trust him to sleep through the night without peeing himself. As he began undressing himself, his mother entered the room, "Before I put your nappy on I just want to have a look at your chest, you've been rubbing it a lot lately!" she said. Robyn reddened, he removed the satin trousers, then his socks, placing them along with the see-through blouse into the wash basket, his mother once again found herself admiring the slim shapely figure of her lovely new daughter. Robyn took off the camisole and stood before his mother in only the thong panties. "Goodness me!" she exclaimed, "They've grown remarkably quickly!" she was studying his chest, indeed there were quite noticeable breasts, not huge but very definately noticeable! "I think we're going to have to buy you a bra my girl!"

Robyn looked down and stared at the two soft mounds of flesh jutting from his chest, yikes, he thought, where did they come from?!

"I think you might be a thirty four AA or possibly even an A" his mother marvelled, "My,my, what a fast developer!" Oh God, he thought, this is all happening too quickly, bras now, what next? He watched his mother spreading the towelling nappy out, ready for him to sit on, she patted it, "Come on dear, hopefully we won't have to do this much longer," she smiled benignly, "You'll be a big girl soon!" Robyn sat on the nappy, then lay back as his mother pinned it up, she shook out the plastic pants and drew them scratchily up his legs and fitting them over the fluffy nappy. He sat back up, the bulk of the nappy forcing his legs apart slightly. His mother produced a long cotton nightshirt, "Here, I bought this the other day, I thought you might find it more comfortable than pyjamas"

He took it, it was thin cotton and had a circular neck and was plain except for a tiny lace trim round the sleeves and neck. A girl's nightshirt! He decided not to object, the last time he did he ended up getting spanked, he wasn't in a hurry for a repeat performance! He slipped the nightie over his head and let it drop over his nappy, it fell to his knees. After brushing his teeth he climbed into bed, after a quite nerve wracking day he felt tired. "We'll go to the mall tomorrow and buy you a couple of bras, that should stop the irritation!" said his mother as she turned out the light, "Night, night dear" "Night mum"

He was now wide awake, the thought of going shopping for bras was bad, but to go shopping for bras for him was worse! He would have to try and convince his mother to go without him.

Downstairs Mrs.Carter sat with her husband in the lounge, "I'm taking Robyn to the mall tomorrow to buy some bras, I think it's about time, she's developing very quickly" Mr.Carter nodded, embarrassed, my son in a bra? he realised then that his son was gone, Robyn was now with out doubt, a girl! "While I'm there I'll take another look at the dress I saw in 'Party Miss' I think it will be perfect for Saturday, we'll let those boys know that my lovely Robyn is all girl now!" she smiled to herself. A DRESS! she's buying him....her, a dress! Mr.Carter was shocked!.......

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 06:19:43 PM »

Page 2

"A dress, are you sure you're not rushing things a bit, after all I'm not so sure Robyn is happy in his new role of girl" Mr.Carter was fairly concerned about his ex-son. Betty wasn't having any of it, "Nonsense, I think she's adapting very well, once I get her in a dress she'll realise just how lovely being a girl is, I'm sure of it" "Ok dear but don't say I didn't warn you!" her husband chided.

Mrs.Carter poo-pooed the idea with a wave of her hand, I know best, she thought.

Robyn had terrible dreams of walking down the busiest part of the shopping mall dressed only in a bra and panties, all his friends from school were there, they were laughing mercilessly. Everywhere he turned there were grinning faces reaching out, trying to touch his new breasts. He woke with a start, his chest itched agonisingly, he gently rubbed his engorged nipples, they seemed bigger! He looked at the clock, four thirty, I must try to get back to sleep, he thought, praying the dream wouldn't return. He gradually drifted off, laying on his front slowly writhing his hips, the nappy somehow felt extremely erotic rubbing against his new female parts. His dreams were much more pleasant!  

"Wakey wakey, rise and shine!" his mother shook him awake. He groaned, blinking at the bright sunshine streaming through the parted curtains. His mother drew back his duvet and unceremoniously stuck her finger under the elasticated leg of his plastic pants, "Good girl, dry again" she cooed, "Up you get, breakfast is on, I want to make an early start before the mall gets too busy"

Robyn dragged himself out of bed and staggered to the bathroom, the nappy dangled bulgingly between his legs. After showering he returned to his room wondering what he was supposed to wear today. He decided to wear what he wanted. Opening the wardrobe he realised he wasn't exactly spoilt for choice, he decided on his new jeans and a T shirt, if he could find one without embroidered flowers! He found a plain one, unfortunately it was lilac! Setting them aside he had to find underwear, he opened his undies drawer, and was dismayed to note that every single pair of panties was frilly, his mother hadn't bought him anything plain. He took out a pair in pale blue satin, they were generously frilled across the bottom, he cringed, but put them on, quickly followed by jeans and T, white lacy socks and trainers. He went down for breakfast.  

"You look nice dear, lilac suits you, doesn't it daddy!" his mother said embarrassingly. Mr.Carter looked up, "Hmm, yes, if you say so!" he continued to read his paper, trying not to think of his son in a dress!

Breakfast was over quickly and before he knew it they were on their way to the shops. The car was parked, and they headed for the big department store. Robyn looking frantically around in case he saw someone he knew, the lilac T shirt would be a source of enormous merriment. They entered the store and within moments Robyn was surrounded by satin and frilly lace scanty garments. Female underwear! His mother was flicking through a selection of bras in the 'Teen Wear' section. An assistant approached, "May I be of assistance?"

"Yes I'm looking for bras for my daughter, I'm not really sure of the size, it'll be her first" Robyn could have died of shame! The assistant looked at the boyish looking girl thinking, she'd be quite pretty with a decent haircut and lessons in how to stand like a girl! "Well if your daughter would care to follow me I'll measure her up" she said, indicating a changing booth. Mrs.Carter shoved Robyn in the back, "Go with the lady then dear!" Robyn stood nervously in the booth, "Take your shirt off dear, don't be embarrassed, I've done this hundreds of times before, we're all girls together here!" the assistant tried to put him at ease...unsuccessfully! Robyn reluctantly took off the T shirt, blushing hotly. His nipples stood to attention for the assistant, prompting her to comment, "It is a little cool in here isn't it?" Robyn went almost purple!

The woman took measurements, "Hmm, thirty four A, if you'll just wait here I'll fetch a selection you can try" she disappeared, reappearing minutes later with an armful of bras, "Here try this one," he was handed a satin and lace confection, he looked at it not knowing what to do.

The assistant took it from him, "You really are green aren't you?" she expertly helped Robyn into the garment, it was an underwired and slightly padded half cup affair. It felt strange, he looked down and was horrified to see two pink mounds looking up at him, it gave a very impressive cleavage! "How does that feel?" she asked. "Um, OK I guess, a bit odd, do they always do this?" he gestured airily at his enhanced breasts. The assistant laughed, "Of course, it makes us feel good and it teases men beautifully!" Robyn smiled stiffly, he wasn't sure he wanted to tease men!  

They eventually left the shop with four new bras, three white one black. Robyn carried the bag marked with a large 'Gossard'logo, much to his acute embarrassment. Once again he found himself sitting outside a shop waiting for his mother to reappear, she'd gone into a shop called 'Party Miss' to "Look at something I spotted the other day!" After several minutes she came out clutching a large gaily coloured bag smiling delightedly. "Come on, let's go home!" she said. Robyn didn't feel inclined to ask what was in the bag, he had a very bad feeling about it!......  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 14 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:24:56

It was Friday, Robyn sat in the lounge watching dross on daytime TV, he was bored, but he daren't go out dressed as he was in the new trousers he'd been bought. On the way home from the mall the previous day, clutching his bag of bras, his mother spotted a teenwear shop with a sale on, "Oh look!" she said, "A sale." being a great bargain hunter she couldn't resist. Robyn found himself in a changing room trying on a pair of pink fitted trousers, they were made of a shimmering fabic, and Robyn desperately hoped they wouldn't fit. They did, extremely well, they emphasised his pertly rounded bottom and thighs beautifully, he hated them!

Today he was wearing them. He was wearing them with a pale pink T shirt with a butterfly embroidered on the right breast, specially picked by his mother. Underneath he was wearing one of his new bras and a pair of pink satin thong backed panties, again new. He felt strange dressed in this extremely feminine wear, he desperately wished the accident had never happened and he still had his small but well formed willy, not the strange slitty thing he had now. Every now and then he still went to have a pee standing up, forgetting himself and nearly peeing himself at the same time! He was very conscious of the bra, it wasn't that it was uncomfortable, he had to admit it did alleviate some of the irritation from his budding breasts, but more the fact that it was unlike anything he'd ever worn before. The new pink shimmering trousers were smooth to the touch and if he rubbed his legs together or crossed them the material felt very slippy! His outfit was completed by a pair of pink 'pop socks' and his black MJ's.

As he sat there vaguely watching the television and contemlplating the different sensations his new clothes brought, the door opened and in walked his mother, "Come on Robyn, I forgot to tell you I've made an appointment for you to get your hair cut, it's in twenty minutes, so chop, chop!"

Now Robyn couldn't argue with his mother about the need for a bit of a trim, his hair had become quite long and unkempt, however, it meant he was going to have to venture outside in this ridiculously girly outfit, "Mum, do I have to go today, it's a bit short notice," he whined. "And you've something better to do?" she asked sarcastically, looking at him slumped in the chair watching TV. End of argument!

Robyn once again found himself being driven to town for something he didn't want. They pulled up outside a stylishly decorated establishment called 'Hair, Skin and n Nails' They went in. "I've an appointment for myself and my daughter" she gave their names to the receptionist. "Ah yes, Mrs.Carter, hair, daughter, the works!" she smiled at Robyn, "Special occasion?" she asked. Robyn shrugged, nervously wondering what 'the works' meant.

His mother was shown to a chair on one side of the thankfully empty shop, and he was taken to another. He sat as indicated by a pretty girl of about nineteen, his hair was washed by a trainee who looked not much older than himself, then the pretty girl began cutting his hair in an obviously pre-arranged style, there was no mirror so he couldn't see what was happening, not much hair was coming off so it couldn't be too bad, he wrongly thought! After the hair cut a different girl began applying some goo to his face, he was made to lie back and something resembling cuc-umber slices were place over his eyes, while another unseen girl began fixing his nails. After a while someone began pinching his forehead, or so it seemed, then, three quarters of an hour later the goo was removed the manicure completed and his face was cleansed, it was over at last. The chair was swung round to face a mirror, the reflection that greeted him shocked him! He stared at a pretty, fresh faced girl with beautifully arched eyebrows, she had shoulder length fair hair with a healthy lustre, she was wearing a pink T shirt and shiny pink trousers. It was him! He sat stunned, he slowly raised a hand to his face and realised his finger nails had been cut to gently tapering points, they'd been polished to a high shine and painted with clear glossy varnish. He was utterly speachless.

"Come on dear, thank the girls, then we'd better be off," his mother clapped her hands bringing him out of his trance, he got up from the chair mutely thanked the perpetrators and dumbly followed his mother from the beauty parlour. He couldn't think straight, what has she done, I look like a total sissy, he thought as he sat next to his mother in the car. "I don't think you realise how pretty you are Robyn, you'll be fighting the boys off when you get back to school, you look gorgeous!"

His mother was insane he decided, my friends are coming round tomorrow evening and she's done this to me, what am I going to do, he felt like crying.

Robyn was having great difficulty coming to terms with the fact that he was no longer a boy, apart from obvious invisible differences he was physically a girl. Unfortunately, he'd only been a girl for a few weeks, he'd been a boy for thirteen years, it was going to be a long hard struggle to acknowledge his new status, if ever could! He began to cry........  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 15 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:27:15

His mother glanced at him as they were driving home, she noticed the tears falling silently from her daughters eyes, "What's wrong sweetheart?" she asked , concerned. Robyn shook his head as if to say 'nothing' and smiled weakly. "I know, it's tears of happiness at your lovely makeover isn't it, well you deserve it dear!" she patted his leg, he managed to control himself from screaming!

As they pulled up outside the house Robyn spotted a boy of about sixteen walking towards them, after careful inspection he realised thankfully that he didn't recognise him. It was safe to get out of the car, as he did the boy noticed him and stared so hard he almost walked into a lamp post! Robyn continued down the path to the front door, his mother caught up with him, "Did you se that boy, he nearly walked into that lamp post looking at you, I told you you were pretty"

He didn't want to be pretty and certainly did not want boys ogling him, the very thought made him shudder. He opened the front door and stepped in, he felt a lot safer. His father was just entering the lounge when his mother called him back, "Ron, come and see how pretty Robyn looks," Mr.Carter turned back, shoulders tensed, dreading what he was about to see. He looked at Robyn, "Good Lord!" he exclaimed.

"Stunning isn't she, she just had her first admiring look from a boy too!" she gushed. Robyn blushed, he wanted to be in his room with door shut from the world, forever! He was finally released and went straight upstairs. When he was out of sight, Mr.Carter said to his wife, "I don't think you should be making too much of the fact that a boy found Robyn attractive, after all Robyn is still a boy inside, I doubt if he will ever find the attentions of other boys welcoming, he wasn't gay before the accident and I doubt very much if he's acquired gayness after the operation, he's more likely to grow up as a lesbian!" Mrs.Carter was shocked, "Never!" she gasped, "My daughter is not a lesbian, I will not allow it!" "I don't think it's a case of what's allowed dear, you cannot change human nature, people are what they are, it's as simple as that!" Mr.Carter was quite candid.

"Well, we'll see about that!" his wife replied ridiculously.

Later that day over dinner, Robyn's mother asked him if he was looking forward to seeing his friends the following evening, "Yes I think so, it's quite nerve wracking you know, for both of us, they've only ever known me as a boy and to suddenly be confronted by a girl me is a bit of a shock, it's also hard for me, inside I'm still a boy even if outside I'm a girl, I still think like a boy because I've no idea how to think like a girl, how could I?"

Both his parents stared at him, even his mother was temporarily shaken from her delusions, impressed by his profundity. "Yes, I think we have to give you time to adjust, it'll take quite a while I imagine" replied his father. "Well I believe after tomorrow you'll have a much greater idea of what it's like to be a girl!" his mother added.

Robyn wondered what she meant, before he could ask she got up from the table and began clearing the dishes, at the same time the phone rang causing his father to leave too.

Robyn sat baffled, what did she mean? he thought. He got up from the table and offered to help with the dishes but was shooed away in case he spilled anything down his new trousers, so he retired to his room.

He sat on his bed and stared at his reflection in the mirror, he didn't recognise himself, his new haircut and plucked eyebrows gave him a really feminine appearance, he really did look like a girl now. What would the boys say? Jack and Mark appeared to take his new condition fairly well, but he wasn't sure, Davy was going to get a bigger shock. He stood, he couldn't believe how much his body had changed in such a short space of time, he'd always been slim but now his waist seemed tiny, his hips were broader by virtue of the extra fat deposited around them, as was his bottom, but it was the two quite noticeable bumps on his chest that alarmed him the most, how big were they likely to get? It was all very confusing, having to wear girls clothes he felt was quite unneccessary, certainly not as obviously girly as the ones his mother had bought for him, he could try refusing, but that was likely to incur the wrath of mother, which then became the wrath of dad, which was a whole lot worse! He couldn't win!  

He read some of his old football magazines 'til about ten thirty when his mother tapped on the door and came in, she dropped a package on his bed, "I've decided that you can go without a nappy tonight, don't let me down!" she warned.

At last, he thought, something good has happened! "Instead you may wear this!" she picked up the package and took out a short peach coloured satin nightie and a pair of matching lace trimmed satin panties. "I'll be back shortly to make sure you're wearing them" she left. Robyn stared at the nightie, I can't believe it, out of the frying pan into the fire! He undressed, brushed his teeth and returned to his room, he gingerly picked up the nightie and pulled it over his head, it slithered cooly down his body, his nipples became instantly erect. Next the panties, he stepped into them, the nightie was a baby doll, designed to show off the panties, they did! His mother returned moments later, "There, that's much nicer than a smelly old nappy isn't it?" Robyn wasn't so sure!

His mother kissed him goodnight and turned out the light, her parting words were, "I've such a treat for you tomorrow, I can't wait!"........

Robins Regretable Ride pt 16 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:29:39

Robyn drifted off to sleep absent mindedly stroking the satin nightie, he couldn't believe how soft and slippery it felt, it was extremely sensual and ensured he would have very pleasant dreams!

Next morning, Saturday morning, it was sunny, cloudless and it was going to be very warm, the birds were singing and Robyn woke refreshed. He sat up, he felt like a really good kick-about in the park with his mates, he looked down and saw the satin nightie, the realisation that he was no longer a boy came flooding back, his spirits dropped. He climbed out of bed and walked to the door where he hung his dressing gown, it was gone. In its place was a peach satin robe, it matched the nightie and was only slightly longer. With the abscence of anything else, he put it on and went to the bath room. After showering he returned to his room, as got to the door he dropped the towel he was drying his hair with just as his father was coming up the stairs. As he bent to pick it up his father got an eyeful of his satin panties, his father stared at his ex-sons bottom, it was the bottom of a very shapely young girl, he felt very uncomfortable, but despite himself continued to stare until Robyn had gone back to his room. He felt somehow unclean.  

Robyn combed his hair, it had been cut in a simple fashion and was easy to look after. He had to decide what to wear, something serviceable, he was going to fix his bike today. He put on the same bra as the day before and a clean pair of frilly panties, he chose his new jeans and a pale green top with a small flower design embroidered on the sleeves, Hobsons' choice he decided. He donned his trainers over a pair of white lace socks, he wasn't happy with the outfit but it would have to do.

He went down for breakfast, his mother was out and his father was in his study working so he had some cornflakes and a glass odf juice, he then retired to the garage to fix the bike.

There it was,leaning against the wall, front wheel with a huge dent in it. His father had bought a new wheel but hadn't fitted it, he quickly replaced the wheel and sat on the saddle, it felt odd sitting back on his trusty old steed, vague recollections of flying through the air came into his head. What was odder though, was the strange feeling the saddle pressing against his new female bits gave him, it was peculiarly pleasant! He decided to go for a spin. He cycled off and without thinking found himself sitting on the bike looking through the fence surrounding the park, he could see Jack and Mark playing football with a bunch of other boys, he watched wistfully but decided against joining them, it would prove too embarrassing answering the obvious questions. He sat watching for a while then rode off. He cycled around aimlessly for an hour or so, avoiding busy areas, just in case! He then returned home. He walked into the kitchen and was immediately given the third degree by his mother, "Where have you been, I've been worried sick, you didn't tell anyone!"

"There was no-one to tell, you were out and dad was working, you know he doesn't like to be disturbed when he's in the study" Robyn defended himself. "You could have left a note" his mother countered. "Yeah, I suppose, sorry!" he tried to sound contrite, he couldn't see what all the fuss was about, before the accident nothing would have been said, he pointed out. "You are a girl now remember, and a pretty one too, all sorts of things can happen to pretty girls on their own!" his mother replied melodramatically. "I was OK, don't fuss so" "Let somebody know or leave a note next time!" Robyn nodded.

"Now, I want you to dust and vacuum the living room, then do the same in the dining room. After that you can lay the table for six people, use the best cutlery!" his mother ordered. "What am I a slave all of a sudden?" he replied cheekily. "It's the sort of thing girls are supposed to do, and any more lip from you and your father will hear of it, you're not too big for a spanking!" she warned. Robyn left in slave mode!  

After completing his chores his mother found more, what a way to spend a sunny Saturday, he thought. Finally at six that evening his mother said, "Right you'd better have a shower, our guests will be here at seven thirty, and you've got to get ready"

He showered and went to his room. What am I supposed to wear, he thought, I hope its not those satin trousers again, the guys kept staring at my crotch! There was a tap at the door, it was his mother, "Are you decent?" she asked, coming in anyway. She placed two large bags on the bed, they had 'Party Miss' printed on them in pastel colours, she left again. Robyn looked at them apprehensively. Moments later she returned, this time she was carrying in one hand a hugely boufant organza waist slip, in the other a lilac satin party frock! Robyns stomach cartwheeled, his knees buckled and he sat heavily on the bed! He couldn't speak, but in his head he screamed, "NO!"........  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 17 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:32:00

Robyn was absolutely horrified at the sight of the frock, he finally found his voice, "No, absolutely no way am I wearing that!" he pointed at the dress, he was quite terrified. "Oh don't be so childish, it's a dress, girls wear dresses, you are a girl ergo you will wear a dress, end of story!" his mother was adamant.

"No, I won't do it, you can't make me, what will the guys say, you've no right!!" his voice rose in shrillness until he sounded almost hysterical.

"What they'll see is a very pretty girl in a very pretty dress, I'm afraid it's about time you faced facts, you are a girl now and you will behave in a feminine way, and if I say so you will wear feminine clothes. What if I took this dress down the road to young Sally's, would she scream blue murder, no, she'd be more than happy to wear it!" "But she's a girl!" he sounded apoplectic. "And so are you!" his mother said with finality, "I'll have no more arguments otherwise you'll be feeling the weight of your fathers hand, then you can greet your friends in a dress and howling to boot!"

Robyn was going to greet his friends in tears anyway, tears of rage and frustration began dripping from his eyes. "Mum, please, please, don't make me wear it," he blubbed imploringly. He suddenly found himself being spun round by his arm, the short satin robe was lifted and his mother slapped him three times on the back of his legs...hard! "I'm fed up listening to your whining, any more and it will be your father next time!" his mother was really angry now. Robyn danced under the impact of the slaps. Tears of rage turned to tears of pain and humilliation.

"Take off that robe this instant and put this on," she handed him a clean satin and lace underwired bra, he took it and put it on, sniffing back tears. "I'm so disappointed in you, this was to be a special treat, you were going to make me proud of my pretty daughter, now it's like dressing a three year old in a tantrum, boring!" she rummaged in one of the bags on the bed and took out a pair of lilac satin panties, they had white lace ruffles across the seat and around the legs and were finished with a large white satin bow on the front.

"You don't deserve them but you'd better put them on anyway, they match the frock" she gave him the panties, he cringed as put them on. As he did his mother produced a flat packet from the bag and opened it, it contained a pair of white lace stockings, they were hold-ups. "I'd better help you with these, otherwise you'll never get the seam straight" she held one open for him to step into, he inserted his foot and she rolled it up his leg, snapping the elasticated top high around his thigh, she did the same with the other. She then picked up the waist slip, it rustled noisily being as it was a layer of taffetta sandwiched between two layers of organza, it billowed hugely. She held the waist band open, he stepped in, the slip was pulled up, it fit snugly around his waist, he lost sight of his feet!

Every movement caused it to rustle like a mass of plastic bags. Next came the dress, Robyn whimpered as his mother unzipped the back and lifted it over his head, he stood rigid. "Put your arms through the sleeves, stupid child!" she berated. Robyn did as he was told, she let the frock drop down over the slip, it was made of a heavy weight satin and was very expensive, "I really don't think you realise how much this lovely dress cost, you might at least thank me!" she said crossly as she zipped it up. The dress was almost completely plain satin apart from a thin band of white lace around the hem and also around the Peter Pan collar, the sleeves were made of a matching shade of lilac organza and they ballooned out to just above the elbow, it was spectacular.

Thank you! you expect me to thank you for dressing me uplike a sissy doll, he thought. His mother finished the dress with a wide white satin sash tied at the back with a huge girly bow. The last items were removed from the bag, a pair of white patent MJs with a low one and a half inch heel, she help him put them on, realising that he couldn't actually see his feet! "Well, are you going to say anything?" his mother asked.

Robyn stood feeling unbelieveably stupid, and terrified to a point of near panic at the thought of facing his mates dressed like this! "Er..Um...th,th,thank y,y,you!" his vocal chords just managed to function! "I should think so, now let me look at you...I think a little eye shadow," she muttered as she applied lilac shadow to his eyes and some lip gloss to his lips, she combed his hair through but decided against ribbons, just let his naturally fair glossy hair fall to his shoulders. "I think you'll do, lets go and show daddy!"

She took his hands and led him stiffly from the room, the taffetta slip caressed his knees as he walked and the whole skirt bounced noisily with each step. Robyn was unable to think, he was in a state of blind panic. The door bell rang!.......  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 18 - Roseleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:34:30

"Ah, that'll be the boys," his mother glanced at her watch, "A bit early but never mind, would you like to answer the door, after all they're your friends!" she steered him towards the stairs, he was to answer the door whether he wanted to or not! She called out, "Ron, Robyn's getting the door so don't worry!"

Robyn found himself mincing down the stairs clinging desperately to the bannister rail, his skirt bounced and rustled noisily up and down with each step, he was petrified! He wanted to run and hide, he couldn't, his mother was following him down the stairs. His knees trembled, his hands trembled, hell, everything trembled! His throat was dry, his stomach was turning, what were they going to say?

He reached the foot of the stairs, the bell rang again, he could hear the boys talking, there was a brief laugh, it sounded like Jack, oh God, what an I to do, he thought. He reached the door, lifting his hand to the door-knob he noticed his glossy finger nails, he whimpered pitifully, he turned and looked imploringly at his mother, she waved him on, "Go on!" she whispered harshly.

Swallowing dryly he turned the knob and slowly opened the door. "We thought you'd all gone ou......!" Jack stopped abruptly, mid-sentence. He'd seen Robyn! At first, very briefly, he thought the door had been opened by a really pretty girl, then he realised it was Robyn, who was a girl now but....God! Robyn struggled to clear his throat, "H,h,hi g,g,guys," he stammered, blushing a deep shade of crimson, "P,p,please c,c,come i,i,i,in!" he gestured tremblingly.

Mark and Jack stood and stared with wide eyes, Davy who hadn't been warned, snorted and laughed splutteringly, "Wow Rob, that's some outfit!" he grinned, looking at the others he realised they weren't laughing, "What, what's up?" he asked, the grin falling from his face. "Come in boys, don't just stand there!" Mrs.Carter spoke. The boys filed in, staring at Robyn in all his finery. He shut the door after them, his mother led them to the lounge, they were silent. Jack was the first to speak, "Well I guess it's true then, I know you told us the other day, but it didn't really sink in, seeing you like this.....!" he was lost for words. "What's going on?" Davy was insistant. "As you know, Robyn had a really nasty accident," Mrs.Carter began, Davy listened intently, "The upshot of it was Robyn had to have a major operation, his injuries were so severe that gender reassignment surgery was the only option. Robyn is now a girl!"

Davy sat down. The three boys stared intently at their old school buddy, they guessed he wouldn't be playing football in the park anymore! It was hard to believe that this was Robyn at all, dressed in the lilac satin frock and white lacy stockings, very hard! They gaped at the bodice of the dress, at the two small mounds with their little nipples poking cheekily through the shiny material. Robyn shifted slightly under the intense scrutiny, the dress rustled softly causing the boys to stare at the billowing skirt, you could almost hear them thinking, wondering what was under the party frock, and whether an oportunity would present itself to find out!

Mrs.Carter broke the tension, "Would you all like something to nibble before tea, or a drink of something perhaps?" she indicated a table against a wall draped with a white cloth and laden with plates of various tit-bits and bottles of soft drinks. "I've just got to check on the chicken, so I'll leave you to it" she smiled and left the room. Robyn felt extremely vulnerable. There was a tense and heavy silence until Davy piped up, "So, they cut your willy off and now you have to wear stuff like that?"

Robyn nodded sadly, "This is the first time I've worn a dress, it's weird!" he wanted to try to explain what it was like being him, but he didn't know how. How embarrassed he felt, how scared, how ridiculous, how humilliated. "What's under the frock then?" Davy asked, grinning unpleasantly. The other two boys were suddenly interested, Robyn stepped backwards with a rustle, his hands clasped protectively in front of the skirt, "You know!" he squeaked. "No, we don't, tell us...or better still, show us!" Davy lunged towards the terrified boy/girl, who attempted to back away but tripped over a coffee table, sprawling backwards and landing on the floor, legs in the air. Davy now knew what was under the pretty satin frock!.....  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 19 - Roseleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:37:33

Robyn lay on his back, his lace stocking clad legs flailed about and the pretty lilac satin panties were on full display. The boys gaped at the hopelessly stuck Robyn, wedged between the wall and the coffee table, he began to cry.

Mark helped him up, staring all the while at the satin panties, more especially at the crotch of them, he wondered what it looked like under the shiny material! Robyn stood, crying miserably, "Are you happy now?" he blubbed, "Now you've seen up my dress, yes I'm wearing panties, I wear panties all the time now, do you want to come up to my room and inspect my panty drawer, they're all satin and frilly just like these, perhaps you'd like to see my new bras too, and my satin nighties!" he stood miserably looking at the floor, tears ran down his cheeks. The three boys looked on, suitably chastised, Mark took a tissue from a box and gave it to the sobbing child, Robyn nodded thanks and blew his nose noisily then dabbed at his eyes, he stopped crying but continued sniffing.

Mrs.Carter came back and seeing Robyns state asked, "What's been happening?" she peered at the boys who couldn't have looked more guilty if they tried! "Er, Robyn fell over the coffee table, it was an accident" Jack answered. She looked at Robyn for confirmation, he nodded, "I stepped back and fell over, I banged my head on the wall" His mother tutted, "You must be more careful, you're not a young tearaway now, you're a young lady and you should try and behave as one!"

Robyn blushed and glanced at his friends to see what they made of that one. They looked sidelong at each other, a range of expressions passed between them.

"Dinner is nearly ready, so if you'd like to go through to the dining room I'll serve" Mrs.Carter announced. They all trooped through, Robyn's father was standing, gazing out of the window, he turned at the sound, as soon as he saw his son he gasped, "Good lord!"

Robyn had forgotten that his father hadn't seen his new outfit, he stood and waited for him to say something, it was an extremely embarrassing moment. Eventually Mr.Carter managed, "Er, you look very nice Robyn, the colour suits you" he fled from the room and went straight to the kitchen to confront his wife, "Betty, what have you done to that poor boy, he looks ridiculous, he looks like a sissy!"

"For your information, 'that poor boy' is not a boy, she's a girl, she does not look like a sissy, she looks like a very pretty girl!" Betty put him in his place.

"But he..sorry she, looks so uncomfortable dressed like that, don't you think you're rushing things a bit?" "School starts next week and Robyn will be attending as a girl, she's got to get used to it, the more she's dressed femininely the more she'll get used to it, I'm sorry but that's the way of it!" Betty explained, her husband was unconvinced, all that seemed to be happening was the child was being humilliated in front of friends. The boys look unhappy as well, it was obviously a shock for them seeing their mate dressed in a frilly party frock and wearing make-up, he thought. He didn't try to argue, his wife was absolutely adamant that she was going to make Robyn as feminine as she could, regardless of his feelings.  

Dinner was eaten in a tense silence, broken only by occasional attempts at small talk by Mr.Carter, which ended almost as soon as started. Every time Robyn moved or reached for something, he rustled noisily causing him to blush almost continuously. The highlight of the evening was when Robyn's mother towards the end of the meal suddenly announced, "I'm not sure if you knew, but when Robyn left hospital she was still incontinent, and it was only two days ago that she stopped wearing nappies to bed, isn't that amazing?" She looked at the boys, amazed! "Mum, please!" Robyn whined, blushing deeper. The boys stared, Davy stiffled a snigger.

"It's perfectly true, it often happens when people have their plumbing operated on, like prostate surgery for instance, if Ron here had to have his prostate operated on" she pointed at her husband, who blanched, "If he had to have an operation, it would be highly likely that he'd have to wear nappies afterwards!" she said with a perfectly straight face.

It was her husbands turn to blush, everybody at the table was feeling rather uncomfortable at the topic of conversation. "Can we talk about something else please?" Robyn said in a small voice, "I'm sure it's not dinner table talk!" he finished bravely. He expected to be told off, instead his mother stood, "I've a little surprise for Robyn, I bought a lovely new outfit for tomorrow, it can be her Sunday best!" she almost skipped from the room, returning seconds later with Robyn's 'Sunday best' Jaws dropped as one!.........

Robins Regretable Ride pt 20 - Rosieleigh, Feb/8/2001 22:08:30

Everybody gawped at the new outfit, Robyn whimpered pitifully,"Mum, please, why?" he squeaked in a tiny voice. "Isn't it just divine, I think you'll look absolutely ravishing in it!" his mother gushed. The boys looked at it and then at Robyn, trying to picture their mate in the unbelieveable creation. 'Sunday best' was a white dress, the skirt of it was satin with a sheer chiffon overlay, it had a sewn in petticoat of organza and chiffon layers, the bodice was in the sheerest of white chiffon trimmed with two inch wide lace bands, it had a high neck of lace and elbow length puffed sleeves. It was so sheer that whatever was worn underneath would be clearly seen. Robyns mother went on to explain, "Obviously with a bodice as sheer as this it's very important to wear the right sort of underwear, so I bought a pretty new bra," she hung the dress from the door frame, and picked up a bag she'd placed on the floor, from it she took a white bra and held it up for all to see, "Isn't it gorgeous?" she asked. It was as sheer as the bodice, lace trimmed with lacy straps and a lace back.

"It's see through!" exclaimed Robyn, horrified. "Yes but under the dress it won't be, you'd have to stand right in front of you and stare to see anything, if there was anything to see!" his mother dismissed the idea.

Robyn did not like the dress one bit,he really couldn't understand why his mother had started buying these ultra- feminine clothes, clothes that were really for someone younger, she knew how he felt about his sex-change, he wasn't ready for this sort of thing, he would never be ready! "There are some lovely matching panties too!" she rummaged in the bag and pulled out a pair of high waisted white chiffon knickers, ruffled across the bottom and round the legs with lace, they also were very see through!

The prospect of wearing the outfit filled Robyn with dread. The boys meanwhile, were hoping they'd get a chance to see it on the model! "I've a few new accessories to go with it but I'll save them as a surprise for tomorrow!" she smiled as if it were some kind of treat. Throughout the fashion display, Mr.Carter remained silent, he couldn't believe his wife was making Robyn wear these clothes, the child is still a boy in his head, he may have the body of a girl but inside he's still the same, this must be torture for him, he thought.

Mrs,Carter took the dress down and picked the bag up, she went upstairs, when she returned she finished clearing the table, "Robyn, you can help with the dishes, while the boys go off and watch the football on TV, come along!" she tied a lacy apron round him, "We don't want to mees up your lovely frock!"

"Mum, I wanted to watch that game" Robyn sounded annoyed. "You'll do as your told like a good girl, you shouldn't be watching rough games like football!" she scolded. The boys had difficulty not laughing as they watched their friend swish noisily from the room almost in tears.

Later that evening as the boys watched the game Robyn was made to go round to each of them with a tray of tit-bits, offering them snacks to nibble whilst watching TV, he'd never felt so humilliated in his life. It was made worse by his so-called mates saying things like, "Thanks love!" or "What are you doing after work then sweetheart?" the worst one was from Davy, who said, "Could you walk a bit slower please, your petticoats are so noisy I can't hear the TV!" they all laughed at that one. Robyn wanted to punch them! Finally it was time for them to go, they may be his mates but he was sure glad to see the back of them, Robyn was relieved.

As they left, Davy checked to ensure Robyn was out of earshot and asked Mrs.Carter, "Will we be able to see Robyn in her new dress tomorrow?" "Yes I think that can be arranged, we'll take a stroll down to the park if the weathers nice, you'll se her then, it's nice of you to be interested, Robyn will be pleased I'm sure!" with that the boys left, eager to see the dress on their hapless old buddy!  Sunday. Robyn woke with dread in his heart, he hadn't slept well. If he'd known he was to stroll to the park that day in his new dress he wouldn't have slept at all, in fact he would probably have tried to commit suicide!

After showering he braced himself and went to his room, his mother was there...so was the dress! She handed him the bra, he swallowed hard, he put it on, it was ridiculously frilly and yes, he could clearly see his nipples through it, they stood to attention perkily! Next came the knickers, they too were see-through, and his girly bits were quite visible, his pubic hair hadn't grown yet.

"Now for your new accessories!" a lacy suspender belt was fastened round his waist, it had six suspenders! Robyn looked at the garment nervously as his mother unwrapped a packet containing a pair of white fully fashioned seamed stockings, "You will adore wearing these, they're so swishy and slippery I bet you won't be able to stop rubbing your legs together!" his mother laughed.

The stockings were gently smoothed up his legs and fastened to the suspenders tightly, 'to prevent them from wrinkling as they don't stretch' they were indeed swishy and slippery Robyn discovered the first time he rubbed his knees together, the sensation was electric, it made him quite hot under the collar! The dress was next, his mother lifted it over his head and zipped it up and fastened the neck with two small pearly buttons. It was knee length and rustled softly, not as loud as yesterdays dress, but still audible. He wore his white MJs again and his mother applied some pale blue eye shadow and a little rouge as he was looking 'a little off colour'

Then his mother dropped the big one! "I thought later today, as it's so lovely and sunny, after lunch we'd take a little walk to the park for some air" Robyns heart nearly stopped!......  

Robin's Regretable Ride pt 21 - Rosieleigh, Feb/9/2001 09:42:33

When Robyn appeared for breakfast his father took one look at him and had to leave the room, he couldn't believe what he looked like. "What's wrong Ron?" his wife called after him. "Nothing!" he replied brusquely. Betty ran after him, she caught him at the foot of the stairs, "Ron why are you acting so strangely?" she asked, she was genuinely concerned. "I can't bear to look at Robyn dressed like that, I'm afraid I can't stop thinking of him as a boy" he too sounded concerned. "Oh Ron I know it's difficult, it's difficult for all of us, but I think some encouragement might help, tell her how nice she looks, give her a bit of confidence, after all she can't go back" "I'll try, but not just now, seeing him, her I mean, in that dress was a bit too much!" "Yes I know what you mean, she almost took my breath away when she first put it on!" said betty misunderstanding her husband. He continued up the stairs shaking his head.

Ron decided to go to the pub for a couple of beers with his mates so Betty and Robyn had an early lunch, during which Robyn became increasingly nervous. So much so that he could hardly swallow, the thought of going outside in the ghastly dress with it's almost transparent top filled him with dread. After lunch, the dishes done, Mrs.Carter said the words he'd been dreading, "Come on dear lets go for a stroll to the park!" Robyn desperately tried to think of a reason why they shouldn't, nothing came! He was doomed!

They stood at the front door, Robyn's knees trembled as his mother wrapped a lace shawl round his shoulders offering a modic-um of decency, she then handed him a white satin and lace Victorian style parasol. "Another of the fancy accessories I purchased the other day, it'll keep the sun off!" his mother explained. She opened the door, they stepped out, Robyn opened the parasol and held it over his head, he felt ridiculous.

They began walking, Robyn looking furtively around for people, he felt so stupid in the dress, he was thirteen years old and he was wearing a dress more suitable for a six year old! He could see the high iron gates to the park, he wanted to turn and run but his mother had linked arms in a motherly way! They entered the park, thankfully there weren't too many people about, probably because it was lunch time.

In the middle distance he could see a group of five or six boys playing football, it could only be his mates. They continued on round the path, the football game getting ever nearer. Suddenly a familiar voice rang out! It was Davy, "Hi Robyn, you look nice!" he said barely cocealing the smirk on his face! Robyn turned, "Oh, h,h,hello D,Davy," he replied blushing a deep crimson.

The light breeze ruffled the delicate chiffon of the dress, brushing it against his sensitive nylon clad legs. He placed a hand against the skirt to prevent exposing more than he cared to! The rest of the group ran up, they all stared admiringly at the seams running up the back of his legs. Robyn suddenly felt very scared. "Hi Robyn" said Jack and Mark gaping at the vision in white fluffy frills that once was their best friend. The other three boys Robyn knew too, but not very well, just friends from the park.

Mrs.Carter spotted a stall nearby selling various refreshments, "I'm just going to pop over to that stall and buy a can of coke or something, I'll leave you with your friends for a moment!" Robyn was horrified, NO! she can't do this to me, he thought desperately! He watched her leave. "So, who did you say you are?" one of the other boys asked, eyeing him in a way he didn't entirely like. "I didn't!" Robyn replied hostilely, hoping they'd go away if he were rude.

It didn't work. "Playing hard to get eh?" the boy grinned nastily. "Don't you recognise her?" Davy asked. Robyns heart sank. The boy shook his head. "Remember the boy we used to play football with a while back, the one who always went home for tea at the right time?" "Oh yeah, er..Robin wasn't it?" he answered. "That's the one....meet Robyn, the very same!" he gestured flamboyantly at the now petrified Robyn. The boy stared, as did the other two, "Never!" "It's true, how can I prove it...I know, Robin had a scar high on his left thigh, it was about an inch long and was 'Y' shaped" Davy announced. Robyn, who by now should have fled, but couldn't, he was mesmerised like an animal caught in a cars headlight beam, was rooted to the spot. Davy stepped forward and lifted the skirt of Robyns dress exposing not only the scar but also his stocking tops, suspenders and see-through knickers! The boys stared at the scar amongst other things, it was true then! Robyn snapped from his trance, he shreiked!.....  

Robin's Regretable Ride pt 22 - Rosieleigh, Feb/14/2001 09:55:53

Robin leapt backwards in fear and horror, the ghastly boy had lifted his dress exposing his underwear! The boys laughed, Paul, one of the other boys said "But this is a girl, she's wearing see-through knickers, I can tell the difference you know!" "She is now but before her accident she was a boy, weren't you Robyn?" Davy announced. Robyn stood holding the front of his dress down with one hand, in the other he weilded the now folded parasol like a club, "Go away and leave me alone, I thought you were my friends!" he was close to tears.

"What's going on here?" Robyn's mother rushed over from the stall. "They lifted my frock to see my scar, they wanted to prove I was me!" Robyn said struggling with his emotions. "Well that's absolutely despicable, how would you like it if I pulled your trousers and pants down in a public place, when I get home I'm going to phone all your patents, hopefully none of you will be able to sit down later today, your bottoms will be too sore!"

She took Robyns hand and led him away, "I don't think you should associate with these ruffians anymore" she said sniffily. Robyn 'click, clicked' on his MJs after his mother, the chiffon dress swished from side to side. The boys laughed at the sight of their sissified friend mincing along, for now their amusement outweighed the prospect of a spanking, for now! After continuing on around the path, leaving his friends far behind to carry on with their football, MrsCarter stopped by the large lake in the park and sat on a bench, "Let's sit here for a while, it's so peaceful, I think I'll read my newspaper" she unfolded the paper she'd bought from the stall along with the soft drink, "Don't wander too far dear" No chance of that, thought Robyn, dressed like this all I want to do is hide!

He looked around to make sure there was nobody about, the coast was clear, he slowly walked over to the railings around the lake, painfully aware of how vulnerable he felt in the light, airy dress, the breeze was cool through the diaphanous panties, it almost felt as though he were naked. He leant on the ralings, oh how he wished he were playing football with his friends, he couldn't believe how horrible they'd been, it was pretty obvious they didn't want him in the gang anymore, he felt so miserable, he hated being a girl and he hated having to wear these stupid frilly, girly clothes!

"That's a pretty dress!" He nearly leapt out of his skin. He swung round with a soft swish and came face to face with the prettiest girl he'd ever seen. "Wha'!" he managed, blushing furiously, he'd never been good with girls! "I said, that's a pretty dress" she repeated. "Erm, I, er...thank you" he squeeked. "My names Andrea, are you on your own, cos you shouldn't be dressed like that, I know it's fairly safe around here but some men are animals when they see a pretty girl dressed the way you are!" she said soberly. "I'm with my mum" he nodded towards his mother seated on the bench reading her newspaper. Robyn suddenly realised that he recognised the girl, she was the same age as him but in a different class at school, all the boys fancied her badly, she was quite stand-offish and had no time for any of them. "What's your name, you look sort of familiar" she said. "R,R,Robyn!" he stuttered. "Good God, there's a boy in my year at school called Robin, that who you look like!" she laughed. "Course you couldn't possibly be him!" Robyn blushed deeper and grinned inanely, he felt very squiffy! She took his arm gently, "Come, let's walk a bit"

Robyn walked self-consciously with the divine Andrea, she was wearing faded jeans and a T shirt, shabby looking trainers on her feet contrasted by her hair, her long blonde hair, imaculate and shiny with health, fell like a waterfall down her back. I should be wearing her clothes and she mine, thought Robyn, picturing her in his frock. "I bet you'd look terrific in this dress!" he blurted without thinking. "I'm not really into dresses and stuff, but I must admit that one is really something" How could a girl as pretty as this not like dresses, he thought, stunned. Meanwhile, Mrs.Carter had looked up from her newspaper and spotted Robyn walking arm in arm with another girl, she was horrified, her husbands words about lesbianism came flooding back. "ROBYN, COME HERE AT ONCE!" she shouted. The two girls spun at her voice!......  

Robin's Regretable Ride pt 23 - Rosieleigh, Mar/8/2001 10:12:28

Robyn and Andrea quickly uncoupled arms and walked over to his mother. "What are you doing, who's this person?" she nodded towards the pretty girl. "This is Andrea, we were just talking" Robyn answered wondering why his mother sounded so annoyed. "Why were you arm in arm, is she your girl friend?"

Robyn was shocked, "But we've only just this instant met, of course she's not my girlfriend!" he blushed deeply, he certainly wished she was!

Andrea held up an arm, "Whoa, what's going on, I was only being friendly, I spotted Robyn standing alone and I went over to ask if she was with any one, a girl on her own can attract unwelcome attention, especially one as pretty as Robyn and dressed the way she is!" she finished indignantly.

"Oh, I see, well that's all right then, thank you for your concern, I was just a little concerned when I saw the two of you arm in arm like that, Robyn's a bit confused about her sexuality at the moment, aren't you dear?" Robyn was stunned by his mother's outrageous remark, "I, er, what, erm, no I'm not!!" he flustered about growing ever redder.

Andrea stood, open mouthed, she looked at Robyn, the epitomy of femininity, she certainly didn't look that way inclined! "Well you girls had better go on with your chat, don't wander too far Robyn" his mother dismissed them with a flourish of her hand.

Robyn and Andrea walked back to the lake, "That was a pretty weird thing your mother just said" Andrea said once they were out of earshot. "She thinks I'm going to start dating girls because of.....well..because!" Robyn nearly let the cat out of the bag, he prayed Andrea wouldn't pick up on it.

"Wow, not that there's anything wrong with it, if two girls want to be together, fine, it's nobody elses concern, thewre are too many narrow minded people in this world!" Andrea sounded off.

Robyn blushed again, he certainly wouldn't mind being in a relationship with Andrea, "I actually don't like boys that much!" he blurted, his heart pounded. Andrea smiled and squeezed his hand, "Well good for you!" Robyn felt weak at the knees, he wanted to kiss her.

"Do you think your mum would let you come round to my house tomorrow, we could go into town together, I've still got some birthday money to spend and you could help me choose some new clothes" Andrea asked. "I don't know, there's no harm in asking I suppose" Robyn was elated, this gorgeous girl was attracted to him or rather she was attracted to the female Robyn, "Lets go and ask" Robyn's mother looked up at their approach. "Mum, Andrea's asked me if I'd like to go into town with her tomorrow to by some clothes, would it be OK?" he asked, fingers crossed.

Amazingly she said yes, "I think it would be good for you to get out and about on your own, yes, of course you can" "Thanks mum" he kissed her on the cheek. Robyn Carters mum smiled, it was a very female thing to do! There's hope yet, she thought mistakenly. Robyn knew exactly what he was doing!

The two 'girls' went back to their place by the lake, Robyn couldn't wait for tomorrow, he really fancied Andrea. Perhaps mum will let me wear jeans for a change instead of these awful girly clothes, he wondered if he could persuade Andrea to wear a skirt or dress for their shopping trip. He'd definately try that one tomorrow. "Come along Robyn, it's time we went home, say goodbye to Andrea" Mrs.Carter called as she stood up.

They said their farewells and Andrea gave Robyn her address, thankfully not too far from his own. Robyn went home happier than he'd been for ages, he didn't even care if he bumped into his so called mates again, he was going out with Andrea. Something every boy in the school desired.

Even if technically he wasn't a boy anymore, it was still one up on them!

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 06:32:56 PM »

Page 2

"A dress, are you sure you're not rushing things a bit, after all I'm not so sure Robyn is happy in his new role of girl" Mr.Carter was fairly concerned about his ex-son. Betty wasn't having any of it, "Nonsense, I think she's adapting very well, once I get her in a dress she'll realise just how lovely being a girl is, I'm sure of it" "Ok dear but don't say I didn't warn you!" her husband chided.

Mrs.Carter poo-pooed the idea with a wave of her hand, I know best, she thought.

Robyn had terrible dreams of walking down the busiest part of the shopping mall dressed only in a bra and panties, all his friends from school were there, they were laughing mercilessly. Everywhere he turned there were grinning faces reaching out, trying to touch his new breasts. He woke with a start, his chest itched agonisingly, he gently rubbed his engorged nipples, they seemed bigger! He looked at the clock, four thirty, I must try to get back to sleep, he thought, praying the dream wouldn't return. He gradually drifted off, laying on his front slowly writhing his hips, the nappy somehow felt extremely erotic rubbing against his new female parts. His dreams were much more pleasant!  

"Wakey wakey, rise and shine!" his mother shook him awake. He groaned, blinking at the bright sunshine streaming through the parted curtains. His mother drew back his duvet and unceremoniously stuck her finger under the elasticated leg of his plastic pants, "Good girl, dry again" she cooed, "Up you get, breakfast is on, I want to make an early start before the mall gets too busy"

Robyn dragged himself out of bed and staggered to the bathroom, the nappy dangled bulgingly between his legs. After showering he returned to his room wondering what he was supposed to wear today. He decided to wear what he wanted. Opening the wardrobe he realised he wasn't exactly spoilt for choice, he decided on his new jeans and a T shirt, if he could find one without embroidered flowers! He found a plain one, unfortunately it was lilac! Setting them aside he had to find underwear, he opened his undies drawer, and was dismayed to note that every single pair of panties was frilly, his mother hadn't bought him anything plain. He took out a pair in pale blue satin, they were generously frilled across the bottom, he cringed, but put them on, quickly followed by jeans and T, white lacy socks and trainers. He went down for breakfast.  

"You look nice dear, lilac suits you, doesn't it daddy!" his mother said embarrassingly. Mr.Carter looked up, "Hmm, yes, if you say so!" he continued to read his paper, trying not to think of his son in a dress!

Breakfast was over quickly and before he knew it they were on their way to the shops. The car was parked, and they headed for the big department store. Robyn looking frantically around in case he saw someone he knew, the lilac T shirt would be a source of enormous merriment. They entered the store and within moments Robyn was surrounded by satin and frilly lace scanty garments. Female underwear! His mother was flicking through a selection of bras in the 'Teen Wear' section. An assistant approached, "May I be of assistance?"

"Yes I'm looking for bras for my daughter, I'm not really sure of the size, it'll be her first" Robyn could have died of shame! The assistant looked at the boyish looking girl thinking, she'd be quite pretty with a decent haircut and lessons in how to stand like a girl! "Well if your daughter would care to follow me I'll measure her up" she said, indicating a changing booth. Mrs.Carter shoved Robyn in the back, "Go with the lady then dear!" Robyn stood nervously in the booth, "Take your shirt off dear, don't be embarrassed, I've done this hundreds of times before, we're all girls together here!" the assistant tried to put him at ease...unsuccessfully! Robyn reluctantly took off the T shirt, blushing hotly. His nipples stood to attention for the assistant, prompting her to comment, "It is a little cool in here isn't it?" Robyn went almost purple!

The woman took measurements, "Hmm, thirty four A, if you'll just wait here I'll fetch a selection you can try" she disappeared, reappearing minutes later with an armful of bras, "Here try this one," he was handed a satin and lace confection, he looked at it not knowing what to do.

The assistant took it from him, "You really are green aren't you?" she expertly helped Robyn into the garment, it was an underwired and slightly padded half cup affair. It felt strange, he looked down and was horrified to see two pink mounds looking up at him, it gave a very impressive cleavage! "How does that feel?" she asked. "Um, OK I guess, a bit odd, do they always do this?" he gestured airily at his enhanced breasts. The assistant laughed, "Of course, it makes us feel good and it teases men beautifully!" Robyn smiled stiffly, he wasn't sure he wanted to tease men!  

They eventually left the shop with four new bras, three white one black. Robyn carried the bag marked with a large 'Gossard'logo, much to his acute embarrassment. Once again he found himself sitting outside a shop waiting for his mother to reappear, she'd gone into a shop called 'Party Miss' to "Look at something I spotted the other day!" After several minutes she came out clutching a large gaily coloured bag smiling delightedly. "Come on, let's go home!" she said. Robyn didn't feel inclined to ask what was in the bag, he had a very bad feeling about it!......  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 14 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:24:56

It was Friday, Robyn sat in the lounge watching dross on daytime TV, he was bored, but he daren't go out dressed as he was in the new trousers he'd been bought. On the way home from the mall the previous day, clutching his bag of bras, his mother spotted a teenwear shop with a sale on, "Oh look!" she said, "A sale." being a great bargain hunter she couldn't resist. Robyn found himself in a changing room trying on a pair of pink fitted trousers, they were made of a shimmering fabic, and Robyn desperately hoped they wouldn't fit. They did, extremely well, they emphasised his pertly rounded bottom and thighs beautifully, he hated them!

Today he was wearing them. He was wearing them with a pale pink T shirt with a butterfly embroidered on the right breast, specially picked by his mother. Underneath he was wearing one of his new bras and a pair of pink satin thong backed panties, again new. He felt strange dressed in this extremely feminine wear, he desperately wished the accident had never happened and he still had his small but well formed willy, not the strange slitty thing he had now. Every now and then he still went to have a pee standing up, forgetting himself and nearly peeing himself at the same time! He was very conscious of the bra, it wasn't that it was uncomfortable, he had to admit it did alleviate some of the irritation from his budding breasts, but more the fact that it was unlike anything he'd ever worn before. The new pink shimmering trousers were smooth to the touch and if he rubbed his legs together or crossed them the material felt very slippy! His outfit was completed by a pair of pink 'pop socks' and his black MJ's.

As he sat there vaguely watching the television and contemlplating the different sensations his new clothes brought, the door opened and in walked his mother, "Come on Robyn, I forgot to tell you I've made an appointment for you to get your hair cut, it's in twenty minutes, so chop, chop!"

Now Robyn couldn't argue with his mother about the need for a bit of a trim, his hair had become quite long and unkempt, however, it meant he was going to have to venture outside in this ridiculously girly outfit, "Mum, do I have to go today, it's a bit short notice," he whined. "And you've something better to do?" she asked sarcastically, looking at him slumped in the chair watching TV. End of argument!

Robyn once again found himself being driven to town for something he didn't want. They pulled up outside a stylishly decorated establishment called 'Hair, Skin and n Nails' They went in. "I've an appointment for myself and my daughter" she gave their names to the receptionist. "Ah yes, Mrs.Carter, hair, daughter, the works!" she smiled at Robyn, "Special occasion?" she asked. Robyn shrugged, nervously wondering what 'the works' meant.

His mother was shown to a chair on one side of the thankfully empty shop, and he was taken to another. He sat as indicated by a pretty girl of about nineteen, his hair was washed by a trainee who looked not much older than himself, then the pretty girl began cutting his hair in an obviously pre-arranged style, there was no mirror so he couldn't see what was happening, not much hair was coming off so it couldn't be too bad, he wrongly thought! After the hair cut a different girl began applying some goo to his face, he was made to lie back and something resembling cuc-umber slices were place over his eyes, while another unseen girl began fixing his nails. After a while someone began pinching his forehead, or so it seemed, then, three quarters of an hour later the goo was removed the manicure completed and his face was cleansed, it was over at last. The chair was swung round to face a mirror, the reflection that greeted him shocked him! He stared at a pretty, fresh faced girl with beautifully arched eyebrows, she had shoulder length fair hair with a healthy lustre, she was wearing a pink T shirt and shiny pink trousers. It was him! He sat stunned, he slowly raised a hand to his face and realised his finger nails had been cut to gently tapering points, they'd been polished to a high shine and painted with clear glossy varnish. He was utterly speachless.

"Come on dear, thank the girls, then we'd better be off," his mother clapped her hands bringing him out of his trance, he got up from the chair mutely thanked the perpetrators and dumbly followed his mother from the beauty parlour. He couldn't think straight, what has she done, I look like a total sissy, he thought as he sat next to his mother in the car. "I don't think you realise how pretty you are Robyn, you'll be fighting the boys off when you get back to school, you look gorgeous!"

His mother was insane he decided, my friends are coming round tomorrow evening and she's done this to me, what am I going to do, he felt like crying.

Robyn was having great difficulty coming to terms with the fact that he was no longer a boy, apart from obvious invisible differences he was physically a girl. Unfortunately, he'd only been a girl for a few weeks, he'd been a boy for thirteen years, it was going to be a long hard struggle to acknowledge his new status, if ever could! He began to cry........  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 15 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:27:15

His mother glanced at him as they were driving home, she noticed the tears falling silently from her daughters eyes, "What's wrong sweetheart?" she asked , concerned. Robyn shook his head as if to say 'nothing' and smiled weakly. "I know, it's tears of happiness at your lovely makeover isn't it, well you deserve it dear!" she patted his leg, he managed to control himself from screaming!

As they pulled up outside the house Robyn spotted a boy of about sixteen walking towards them, after careful inspection he realised thankfully that he didn't recognise him. It was safe to get out of the car, as he did the boy noticed him and stared so hard he almost walked into a lamp post! Robyn continued down the path to the front door, his mother caught up with him, "Did you se that boy, he nearly walked into that lamp post looking at you, I told you you were pretty"

He didn't want to be pretty and certainly did not want boys ogling him, the very thought made him shudder. He opened the front door and stepped in, he felt a lot safer. His father was just entering the lounge when his mother called him back, "Ron, come and see how pretty Robyn looks," Mr.Carter turned back, shoulders tensed, dreading what he was about to see. He looked at Robyn, "Good Lord!" he exclaimed.

"Stunning isn't she, she just had her first admiring look from a boy too!" she gushed. Robyn blushed, he wanted to be in his room with door shut from the world, forever! He was finally released and went straight upstairs. When he was out of sight, Mr.Carter said to his wife, "I don't think you should be making too much of the fact that a boy found Robyn attractive, after all Robyn is still a boy inside, I doubt if he will ever find the attentions of other boys welcoming, he wasn't gay before the accident and I doubt very much if he's acquired gayness after the operation, he's more likely to grow up as a lesbian!" Mrs.Carter was shocked, "Never!" she gasped, "My daughter is not a lesbian, I will not allow it!" "I don't think it's a case of what's allowed dear, you cannot change human nature, people are what they are, it's as simple as that!" Mr.Carter was quite candid.

"Well, we'll see about that!" his wife replied ridiculously.

Later that day over dinner, Robyn's mother asked him if he was looking forward to seeing his friends the following evening, "Yes I think so, it's quite nerve wracking you know, for both of us, they've only ever known me as a boy and to suddenly be confronted by a girl me is a bit of a shock, it's also hard for me, inside I'm still a boy even if outside I'm a girl, I still think like a boy because I've no idea how to think like a girl, how could I?"

Both his parents stared at him, even his mother was temporarily shaken from her delusions, impressed by his profundity. "Yes, I think we have to give you time to adjust, it'll take quite a while I imagine" replied his father. "Well I believe after tomorrow you'll have a much greater idea of what it's like to be a girl!" his mother added.

Robyn wondered what she meant, before he could ask she got up from the table and began clearing the dishes, at the same time the phone rang causing his father to leave too.

Robyn sat baffled, what did she mean? he thought. He got up from the table and offered to help with the dishes but was shooed away in case he spilled anything down his new trousers, so he retired to his room.

He sat on his bed and stared at his reflection in the mirror, he didn't recognise himself, his new haircut and plucked eyebrows gave him a really feminine appearance, he really did look like a girl now. What would the boys say? Jack and Mark appeared to take his new condition fairly well, but he wasn't sure, Davy was going to get a bigger shock. He stood, he couldn't believe how much his body had changed in such a short space of time, he'd always been slim but now his waist seemed tiny, his hips were broader by virtue of the extra fat deposited around them, as was his bottom, but it was the two quite noticeable bumps on his chest that alarmed him the most, how big were they likely to get? It was all very confusing, having to wear girls clothes he felt was quite unneccessary, certainly not as obviously girly as the ones his mother had bought for him, he could try refusing, but that was likely to incur the wrath of mother, which then became the wrath of dad, which was a whole lot worse! He couldn't win!  

He read some of his old football magazines 'til about ten thirty when his mother tapped on the door and came in, she dropped a package on his bed, "I've decided that you can go without a nappy tonight, don't let me down!" she warned.

At last, he thought, something good has happened! "Instead you may wear this!" she picked up the package and took out a short peach coloured satin nightie and a pair of matching lace trimmed satin panties. "I'll be back shortly to make sure you're wearing them" she left. Robyn stared at the nightie, I can't believe it, out of the frying pan into the fire! He undressed, brushed his teeth and returned to his room, he gingerly picked up the nightie and pulled it over his head, it slithered cooly down his body, his nipples became instantly erect. Next the panties, he stepped into them, the nightie was a baby doll, designed to show off the panties, they did! His mother returned moments later, "There, that's much nicer than a smelly old nappy isn't it?" Robyn wasn't so sure!

His mother kissed him goodnight and turned out the light, her parting words were, "I've such a treat for you tomorrow, I can't wait!"........

Robins Regretable Ride pt 16 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:29:39

Robyn drifted off to sleep absent mindedly stroking the satin nightie, he couldn't believe how soft and slippery it felt, it was extremely sensual and ensured he would have very pleasant dreams!

Next morning, Saturday morning, it was sunny, cloudless and it was going to be very warm, the birds were singing and Robyn woke refreshed. He sat up, he felt like a really good kick-about in the park with his mates, he looked down and saw the satin nightie, the realisation that he was no longer a boy came flooding back, his spirits dropped. He climbed out of bed and walked to the door where he hung his dressing gown, it was gone. In its place was a peach satin robe, it matched the nightie and was only slightly longer. With the abscence of anything else, he put it on and went to the bath room. After showering he returned to his room, as got to the door he dropped the towel he was drying his hair with just as his father was coming up the stairs. As he bent to pick it up his father got an eyeful of his satin panties, his father stared at his ex-sons bottom, it was the bottom of a very shapely young girl, he felt very uncomfortable, but despite himself continued to stare until Robyn had gone back to his room. He felt somehow unclean.  

Robyn combed his hair, it had been cut in a simple fashion and was easy to look after. He had to decide what to wear, something serviceable, he was going to fix his bike today. He put on the same bra as the day before and a clean pair of frilly panties, he chose his new jeans and a pale green top with a small flower design embroidered on the sleeves, Hobsons' choice he decided. He donned his trainers over a pair of white lace socks, he wasn't happy with the outfit but it would have to do.

He went down for breakfast, his mother was out and his father was in his study working so he had some cornflakes and a glass odf juice, he then retired to the garage to fix the bike.

There it was,leaning against the wall, front wheel with a huge dent in it. His father had bought a new wheel but hadn't fitted it, he quickly replaced the wheel and sat on the saddle, it felt odd sitting back on his trusty old steed, vague recollections of flying through the air came into his head. What was odder though, was the strange feeling the saddle pressing against his new female bits gave him, it was peculiarly pleasant! He decided to go for a spin. He cycled off and without thinking found himself sitting on the bike looking through the fence surrounding the park, he could see Jack and Mark playing football with a bunch of other boys, he watched wistfully but decided against joining them, it would prove too embarrassing answering the obvious questions. He sat watching for a while then rode off. He cycled around aimlessly for an hour or so, avoiding busy areas, just in case! He then returned home. He walked into the kitchen and was immediately given the third degree by his mother, "Where have you been, I've been worried sick, you didn't tell anyone!"

"There was no-one to tell, you were out and dad was working, you know he doesn't like to be disturbed when he's in the study" Robyn defended himself. "You could have left a note" his mother countered. "Yeah, I suppose, sorry!" he tried to sound contrite, he couldn't see what all the fuss was about, before the accident nothing would have been said, he pointed out. "You are a girl now remember, and a pretty one too, all sorts of things can happen to pretty girls on their own!" his mother replied melodramatically. "I was OK, don't fuss so" "Let somebody know or leave a note next time!" Robyn nodded.

"Now, I want you to dust and vacuum the living room, then do the same in the dining room. After that you can lay the table for six people, use the best cutlery!" his mother ordered. "What am I a slave all of a sudden?" he replied cheekily. "It's the sort of thing girls are supposed to do, and any more lip from you and your father will hear of it, you're not too big for a spanking!" she warned. Robyn left in slave mode!  

After completing his chores his mother found more, what a way to spend a sunny Saturday, he thought. Finally at six that evening his mother said, "Right you'd better have a shower, our guests will be here at seven thirty, and you've got to get ready"

He showered and went to his room. What am I supposed to wear, he thought, I hope its not those satin trousers again, the guys kept staring at my crotch! There was a tap at the door, it was his mother, "Are you decent?" she asked, coming in anyway. She placed two large bags on the bed, they had 'Party Miss' printed on them in pastel colours, she left again. Robyn looked at them apprehensively. Moments later she returned, this time she was carrying in one hand a hugely boufant organza waist slip, in the other a lilac satin party frock! Robyns stomach cartwheeled, his knees buckled and he sat heavily on the bed! He couldn't speak, but in his head he screamed, "NO!"........  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 17 - Rosieleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:32:00

Robyn was absolutely horrified at the sight of the frock, he finally found his voice, "No, absolutely no way am I wearing that!" he pointed at the dress, he was quite terrified. "Oh don't be so childish, it's a dress, girls wear dresses, you are a girl ergo you will wear a dress, end of story!" his mother was adamant.

"No, I won't do it, you can't make me, what will the guys say, you've no right!!" his voice rose in shrillness until he sounded almost hysterical.

"What they'll see is a very pretty girl in a very pretty dress, I'm afraid it's about time you faced facts, you are a girl now and you will behave in a feminine way, and if I say so you will wear feminine clothes. What if I took this dress down the road to young Sally's, would she scream blue murder, no, she'd be more than happy to wear it!" "But she's a girl!" he sounded apoplectic. "And so are you!" his mother said with finality, "I'll have no more arguments otherwise you'll be feeling the weight of your fathers hand, then you can greet your friends in a dress and howling to boot!"

Robyn was going to greet his friends in tears anyway, tears of rage and frustration began dripping from his eyes. "Mum, please, please, don't make me wear it," he blubbed imploringly. He suddenly found himself being spun round by his arm, the short satin robe was lifted and his mother slapped him three times on the back of his legs...hard! "I'm fed up listening to your whining, any more and it will be your father next time!" his mother was really angry now. Robyn danced under the impact of the slaps. Tears of rage turned to tears of pain and humilliation.

"Take off that robe this instant and put this on," she handed him a clean satin and lace underwired bra, he took it and put it on, sniffing back tears. "I'm so disappointed in you, this was to be a special treat, you were going to make me proud of my pretty daughter, now it's like dressing a three year old in a tantrum, boring!" she rummaged in one of the bags on the bed and took out a pair of lilac satin panties, they had white lace ruffles across the seat and around the legs and were finished with a large white satin bow on the front.

"You don't deserve them but you'd better put them on anyway, they match the frock" she gave him the panties, he cringed as put them on. As he did his mother produced a flat packet from the bag and opened it, it contained a pair of white lace stockings, they were hold-ups. "I'd better help you with these, otherwise you'll never get the seam straight" she held one open for him to step into, he inserted his foot and she rolled it up his leg, snapping the elasticated top high around his thigh, she did the same with the other. She then picked up the waist slip, it rustled noisily being as it was a layer of taffetta sandwiched between two layers of organza, it billowed hugely. She held the waist band open, he stepped in, the slip was pulled up, it fit snugly around his waist, he lost sight of his feet!

Every movement caused it to rustle like a mass of plastic bags. Next came the dress, Robyn whimpered as his mother unzipped the back and lifted it over his head, he stood rigid. "Put your arms through the sleeves, stupid child!" she berated. Robyn did as he was told, she let the frock drop down over the slip, it was made of a heavy weight satin and was very expensive, "I really don't think you realise how much this lovely dress cost, you might at least thank me!" she said crossly as she zipped it up. The dress was almost completely plain satin apart from a thin band of white lace around the hem and also around the Peter Pan collar, the sleeves were made of a matching shade of lilac organza and they ballooned out to just above the elbow, it was spectacular.

Thank you! you expect me to thank you for dressing me uplike a sissy doll, he thought. His mother finished the dress with a wide white satin sash tied at the back with a huge girly bow. The last items were removed from the bag, a pair of white patent MJs with a low one and a half inch heel, she help him put them on, realising that he couldn't actually see his feet! "Well, are you going to say anything?" his mother asked.

Robyn stood feeling unbelieveably stupid, and terrified to a point of near panic at the thought of facing his mates dressed like this! "Er..Um...th,th,thank y,y,you!" his vocal chords just managed to function! "I should think so, now let me look at you...I think a little eye shadow," she muttered as she applied lilac shadow to his eyes and some lip gloss to his lips, she combed his hair through but decided against ribbons, just let his naturally fair glossy hair fall to his shoulders. "I think you'll do, lets go and show daddy!"

She took his hands and led him stiffly from the room, the taffetta slip caressed his knees as he walked and the whole skirt bounced noisily with each step. Robyn was unable to think, he was in a state of blind panic. The door bell rang!.......  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 18 - Roseleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:34:30

"Ah, that'll be the boys," his mother glanced at her watch, "A bit early but never mind, would you like to answer the door, after all they're your friends!" she steered him towards the stairs, he was to answer the door whether he wanted to or not! She called out, "Ron, Robyn's getting the door so don't worry!"

Robyn found himself mincing down the stairs clinging desperately to the bannister rail, his skirt bounced and rustled noisily up and down with each step, he was petrified! He wanted to run and hide, he couldn't, his mother was following him down the stairs. His knees trembled, his hands trembled, hell, everything trembled! His throat was dry, his stomach was turning, what were they going to say?

He reached the foot of the stairs, the bell rang again, he could hear the boys talking, there was a brief laugh, it sounded like Jack, oh God, what an I to do, he thought. He reached the door, lifting his hand to the door-knob he noticed his glossy finger nails, he whimpered pitifully, he turned and looked imploringly at his mother, she waved him on, "Go on!" she whispered harshly.

Swallowing dryly he turned the knob and slowly opened the door. "We thought you'd all gone ou......!" Jack stopped abruptly, mid-sentence. He'd seen Robyn! At first, very briefly, he thought the door had been opened by a really pretty girl, then he realised it was Robyn, who was a girl now but....God! Robyn struggled to clear his throat, "H,h,hi g,g,guys," he stammered, blushing a deep shade of crimson, "P,p,please c,c,come i,i,i,in!" he gestured tremblingly.

Mark and Jack stood and stared with wide eyes, Davy who hadn't been warned, snorted and laughed splutteringly, "Wow Rob, that's some outfit!" he grinned, looking at the others he realised they weren't laughing, "What, what's up?" he asked, the grin falling from his face. "Come in boys, don't just stand there!" Mrs.Carter spoke. The boys filed in, staring at Robyn in all his finery. He shut the door after them, his mother led them to the lounge, they were silent. Jack was the first to speak, "Well I guess it's true then, I know you told us the other day, but it didn't really sink in, seeing you like this.....!" he was lost for words. "What's going on?" Davy was insistant. "As you know, Robyn had a really nasty accident," Mrs.Carter began, Davy listened intently, "The upshot of it was Robyn had to have a major operation, his injuries were so severe that gender reassignment surgery was the only option. Robyn is now a girl!"

Davy sat down. The three boys stared intently at their old school buddy, they guessed he wouldn't be playing football in the park anymore! It was hard to believe that this was Robyn at all, dressed in the lilac satin frock and white lacy stockings, very hard! They gaped at the bodice of the dress, at the two small mounds with their little nipples poking cheekily through the shiny material. Robyn shifted slightly under the intense scrutiny, the dress rustled softly causing the boys to stare at the billowing skirt, you could almost hear them thinking, wondering what was under the party frock, and whether an oportunity would present itself to find out!

Mrs.Carter broke the tension, "Would you all like something to nibble before tea, or a drink of something perhaps?" she indicated a table against a wall draped with a white cloth and laden with plates of various tit-bits and bottles of soft drinks. "I've just got to check on the chicken, so I'll leave you to it" she smiled and left the room. Robyn felt extremely vulnerable. There was a tense and heavy silence until Davy piped up, "So, they cut your willy off and now you have to wear stuff like that?"

Robyn nodded sadly, "This is the first time I've worn a dress, it's weird!" he wanted to try to explain what it was like being him, but he didn't know how. How embarrassed he felt, how scared, how ridiculous, how humilliated. "What's under the frock then?" Davy asked, grinning unpleasantly. The other two boys were suddenly interested, Robyn stepped backwards with a rustle, his hands clasped protectively in front of the skirt, "You know!" he squeaked. "No, we don't, tell us...or better still, show us!" Davy lunged towards the terrified boy/girl, who attempted to back away but tripped over a coffee table, sprawling backwards and landing on the floor, legs in the air. Davy now knew what was under the pretty satin frock!.....  

Robins Regretable Ride pt 19 - Roseleigh, Feb/7/2001 09:37:33

Robyn lay on his back, his lace stocking clad legs flailed about and the pretty lilac satin panties were on full display. The boys gaped at the hopelessly stuck Robyn, wedged between the wall and the coffee table, he began to cry.

Mark helped him up, staring all the while at the satin panties, more especially at the crotch of them, he wondered what it looked like under the shiny material! Robyn stood, crying miserably, "Are you happy now?" he blubbed, "Now you've seen up my dress, yes I'm wearing panties, I wear panties all the time now, do you want to come up to my room and inspect my panty drawer, they're all satin and frilly just like these, perhaps you'd like to see my new bras too, and my satin nighties!" he stood miserably looking at the floor, tears ran down his cheeks. The three boys looked on, suitably chastised, Mark took a tissue from a box and gave it to the sobbing child, Robyn nodded thanks and blew his nose noisily then dabbed at his eyes, he stopped crying but continued sniffing.

Mrs.Carter came back and seeing Robyns state asked, "What's been happening?" she peered at the boys who couldn't have looked more guilty if they tried! "Er, Robyn fell over the coffee table, it was an accident" Jack answered. She looked at Robyn for confirmation, he nodded, "I stepped back and fell over, I banged my head on the wall" His mother tutted, "You must be more careful, you're not a young tearaway now, you're a young lady and you should try and behave as one!"

Robyn blushed and glanced at his friends to see what they made of that one. They looked sidelong at each other, a range of expressions passed between them.

"Dinner is nearly ready, so if you'd like to go through to the dining room I'll serve" Mrs.Carter announced. They all trooped through, Robyn's father was standing, gazing out of the window, he turned at the sound, as soon as he saw his son he gasped, "Good lord!"

Robyn had forgotten that his father hadn't seen his new outfit, he stood and waited for him to say something, it was an extremely embarrassing moment. Eventually Mr.Carter managed, "Er, you look very nice Robyn, the colour suits you" he fled from the room and went straight to the kitchen to confront his wife, "Betty, what have you done to that poor boy, he looks ridiculous, he looks like a sissy!"

"For your information, 'that poor boy' is not a boy, she's a girl, she does not look like a sissy, she looks like a very pretty girl!" Betty put him in his place.

"But he..sorry she, looks so uncomfortable dressed like that, don't you think you're rushing things a bit?" "School starts next week and Robyn will be attending as a girl, she's got to get used to it, the more she's dressed femininely the more she'll get used to it, I'm sorry but that's the way of it!" Betty explained, her husband was unconvinced, all that seemed to be happening was the child was being humilliated in front of friends. The boys look unhappy as well, it was obviously a shock for them seeing their mate dressed in a frilly party frock and wearing make-up, he thought. He didn't try to argue, his wife was absolutely adamant that she was going to make Robyn as feminine as she could, regardless of his feelings.  

Dinner was eaten in a tense silence, broken only by occasional attempts at small talk by Mr.Carter, which ended almost as soon as started. Every time Robyn moved or reached for something, he rustled noisily causing him to blush almost continuously. The highlight of the evening was when Robyn's mother towards the end of the meal suddenly announced, "I'm not sure if you knew, but when Robyn left hospital she was still incontinent, and it was only two days ago that she stopped wearing nappies to bed, isn't that amazing?" She looked at the boys, amazed! "Mum, please!" Robyn whined, blushing deeper. The boys stared, Davy stiffled a snigger.

"It's perfectly true, it often happens when people have their plumbing operated on, like prostate surgery for instance, if Ron here had to have his prostate operated on" she pointed at her husband, who blanched, "If he had to have an operation, it would be highly likely that he'd have to wear nappies afterwards!" she said with a perfectly straight face.

It was her husbands turn to blush, everybody at the table was feeling rather uncomfortable at the topic of conversation. "Can we talk about something else please?" Robyn said in a small voice, "I'm sure it's not dinner table talk!" he finished bravely. He expected to be told off, instead his mother stood, "I've a little surprise for Robyn, I bought a lovely new outfit for tomorrow, it can be her Sunday best!" she almost skipped from the room, returning seconds later with Robyn's 'Sunday best' Jaws dropped as one!.........

Robins Regretable Ride pt 20 - Rosieleigh, Feb/8/2001 22:08:30

Everybody gawped at the new outfit, Robyn whimpered pitifully,"Mum, please, why?" he squeaked in a tiny voice. "Isn't it just divine, I think you'll look absolutely ravishing in it!" his mother gushed. The boys looked at it and then at Robyn, trying to picture their mate in the unbelieveable creation. 'Sunday best' was a white dress, the skirt of it was satin with a sheer chiffon overlay, it had a sewn in petticoat of organza and chiffon layers, the bodice was in the sheerest of white chiffon trimmed with two inch wide lace bands, it had a high neck of lace and elbow length puffed sleeves. It was so sheer that whatever was worn underneath would be clearly seen. Robyns mother went on to explain, "Obviously with a bodice as sheer as this it's very important to wear the right sort of underwear, so I bought a pretty new bra," she hung the dress from the door frame, and picked up a bag she'd placed on the floor, from it she took a white bra and held it up for all to see, "Isn't it gorgeous?" she asked. It was as sheer as the bodice, lace trimmed with lacy straps and a lace back.

"It's see through!" exclaimed Robyn, horrified. "Yes but under the dress it won't be, you'd have to stand right in front of you and stare to see anything, if there was anything to see!" his mother dismissed the idea.

Robyn did not like the dress one bit,he really couldn't understand why his mother had started buying these ultra- feminine clothes, clothes that were really for someone younger, she knew how he felt about his sex-change, he wasn't ready for this sort of thing, he would never be ready! "There are some lovely matching panties too!" she rummaged in the bag and pulled out a pair of high waisted white chiffon knickers, ruffled across the bottom and round the legs with lace, they also were very see through!

The prospect of wearing the outfit filled Robyn with dread. The boys meanwhile, were hoping they'd get a chance to see it on the model! "I've a few new accessories to go with it but I'll save them as a surprise for tomorrow!" she smiled as if it were some kind of treat. Throughout the fashion display, Mr.Carter remained silent, he couldn't believe his wife was making Robyn wear these clothes, the child is still a boy in his head, he may have the body of a girl but inside he's still the same, this must be torture for him, he thought.

Mrs,Carter took the dress down and picked the bag up, she went upstairs, when she returned she finished clearing the table, "Robyn, you can help with the dishes, while the boys go off and watch the football on TV, come along!" she tied a lacy apron round him, "We don't want to mees up your lovely frock!"

"Mum, I wanted to watch that game" Robyn sounded annoyed. "You'll do as your told like a good girl, you shouldn't be watching rough games like football!" she scolded. The boys had difficulty not laughing as they watched their friend swish noisily from the room almost in tears.

Later that evening as the boys watched the game Robyn was made to go round to each of them with a tray of tit-bits, offering them snacks to nibble whilst watching TV, he'd never felt so humilliated in his life. It was made worse by his so-called mates saying things like, "Thanks love!" or "What are you doing after work then sweetheart?" the worst one was from Davy, who said, "Could you walk a bit slower please, your petticoats are so noisy I can't hear the TV!" they all laughed at that one. Robyn wanted to punch them! Finally it was time for them to go, they may be his mates but he was sure glad to see the back of them, Robyn was relieved.

As they left, Davy checked to ensure Robyn was out of earshot and asked Mrs.Carter, "Will we be able to see Robyn in her new dress tomorrow?" "Yes I think that can be arranged, we'll take a stroll down to the park if the weathers nice, you'll se her then, it's nice of you to be interested, Robyn will be pleased I'm sure!" with that the boys left, eager to see the dress on their hapless old buddy!  Sunday. Robyn woke with dread in his heart, he hadn't slept well. If he'd known he was to stroll to the park that day in his new dress he wouldn't have slept at all, in fact he would probably have tried to commit suicide!

After showering he braced himself and went to his room, his mother was there...so was the dress! She handed him the bra, he swallowed hard, he put it on, it was ridiculously frilly and yes, he could clearly see his nipples through it, they stood to attention perkily! Next came the knickers, they too were see-through, and his girly bits were quite visible, his pubic hair hadn't grown yet.

"Now for your new accessories!" a lacy suspender belt was fastened round his waist, it had six suspenders! Robyn looked at the garment nervously as his mother unwrapped a packet containing a pair of white fully fashioned seamed stockings, "You will adore wearing these, they're so swishy and slippery I bet you won't be able to stop rubbing your legs together!" his mother laughed.

The stockings were gently smoothed up his legs and fastened to the suspenders tightly, 'to prevent them from wrinkling as they don't stretch' they were indeed swishy and slippery Robyn discovered the first time he rubbed his knees together, the sensation was electric, it made him quite hot under the collar! The dress was next, his mother lifted it over his head and zipped it up and fastened the neck with two small pearly buttons. It was knee length and rustled softly, not as loud as yesterdays dress, but still audible. He wore his white MJs again and his mother applied some pale blue eye shadow and a little rouge as he was looking 'a little off colour'

Then his mother dropped the big one! "I thought later today, as it's so lovely and sunny, after lunch we'd take a little walk to the park for some air" Robyns heart nearly stopped!......  

Robin's Regretable Ride pt 21 - Rosieleigh, Feb/9/2001 09:42:33

When Robyn appeared for breakfast his father took one look at him and had to leave the room, he couldn't believe what he looked like. "What's wrong Ron?" his wife called after him. "Nothing!" he replied brusquely. Betty ran after him, she caught him at the foot of the stairs, "Ron why are you acting so strangely?" she asked, she was genuinely concerned. "I can't bear to look at Robyn dressed like that, I'm afraid I can't stop thinking of him as a boy" he too sounded concerned. "Oh Ron I know it's difficult, it's difficult for all of us, but I think some encouragement might help, tell her how nice she looks, give her a bit of confidence, after all she can't go back" "I'll try, but not just now, seeing him, her I mean, in that dress was a bit too much!" "Yes I know what you mean, she almost took my breath away when she first put it on!" said betty misunderstanding her husband. He continued up the stairs shaking his head.

Ron decided to go to the pub for a couple of beers with his mates so Betty and Robyn had an early lunch, during which Robyn became increasingly nervous. So much so that he could hardly swallow, the thought of going outside in the ghastly dress with it's almost transparent top filled him with dread. After lunch, the dishes done, Mrs.Carter said the words he'd been dreading, "Come on dear lets go for a stroll to the park!" Robyn desperately tried to think of a reason why they shouldn't, nothing came! He was doomed!

They stood at the front door, Robyn's knees trembled as his mother wrapped a lace shawl round his shoulders offering a modic-um of decency, she then handed him a white satin and lace Victorian style parasol. "Another of the fancy accessories I purchased the other day, it'll keep the sun off!" his mother explained. She opened the door, they stepped out, Robyn opened the parasol and held it over his head, he felt ridiculous.

They began walking, Robyn looking furtively around for people, he felt so stupid in the dress, he was thirteen years old and he was wearing a dress more suitable for a six year old! He could see the high iron gates to the park, he wanted to turn and run but his mother had linked arms in a motherly way! They entered the park, thankfully there weren't too many people about, probably because it was lunch time.

In the middle distance he could see a group of five or six boys playing football, it could only be his mates. They continued on round the path, the football game getting ever nearer. Suddenly a familiar voice rang out! It was Davy, "Hi Robyn, you look nice!" he said barely cocealing the smirk on his face! Robyn turned, "Oh, h,h,hello D,Davy," he replied blushing a deep crimson.

The light breeze ruffled the delicate chiffon of the dress, brushing it against his sensitive nylon clad legs. He placed a hand against the skirt to prevent exposing more than he cared to! The rest of the group ran up, they all stared admiringly at the seams running up the back of his legs. Robyn suddenly felt very scared. "Hi Robyn" said Jack and Mark gaping at the vision in white fluffy frills that once was their best friend. The other three boys Robyn knew too, but not very well, just friends from the park.

Mrs.Carter spotted a stall nearby selling various refreshments, "I'm just going to pop over to that stall and buy a can of coke or something, I'll leave you with your friends for a moment!" Robyn was horrified, NO! she can't do this to me, he thought desperately! He watched her leave. "So, who did you say you are?" one of the other boys asked, eyeing him in a way he didn't entirely like. "I didn't!" Robyn replied hostilely, hoping they'd go away if he were rude.

It didn't work. "Playing hard to get eh?" the boy grinned nastily. "Don't you recognise her?" Davy asked. Robyns heart sank. The boy shook his head. "Remember the boy we used to play football with a while back, the one who always went home for tea at the right time?" "Oh yeah, er..Robin wasn't it?" he answered. "That's the one....meet Robyn, the very same!" he gestured flamboyantly at the now petrified Robyn. The boy stared, as did the other two, "Never!" "It's true, how can I prove it...I know, Robin had a scar high on his left thigh, it was about an inch long and was 'Y' shaped" Davy announced. Robyn, who by now should have fled, but couldn't, he was mesmerised like an animal caught in a cars headlight beam, was rooted to the spot. Davy stepped forward and lifted the skirt of Robyns dress exposing not only the scar but also his stocking tops, suspenders and see-through knickers! The boys stared at the scar amongst other things, it was true then! Robyn snapped from his trance, he shreiked!.....  

Robin's Regretable Ride pt 22 - Rosieleigh, Feb/14/2001 09:55:53

Robin leapt backwards in fear and horror, the ghastly boy had lifted his dress exposing his underwear! The boys laughed, Paul, one of the other boys said "But this is a girl, she's wearing see-through knickers, I can tell the difference you know!" "She is now but before her accident she was a boy, weren't you Robyn?" Davy announced. Robyn stood holding the front of his dress down with one hand, in the other he weilded the now folded parasol like a club, "Go away and leave me alone, I thought you were my friends!" he was close to tears.

"What's going on here?" Robyn's mother rushed over from the stall. "They lifted my frock to see my scar, they wanted to prove I was me!" Robyn said struggling with his emotions. "Well that's absolutely despicable, how would you like it if I pulled your trousers and pants down in a public place, when I get home I'm going to phone all your patents, hopefully none of you will be able to sit down later today, your bottoms will be too sore!"

She took Robyns hand and led him away, "I don't think you should associate with these ruffians anymore" she said sniffily. Robyn 'click, clicked' on his MJs after his mother, the chiffon dress swished from side to side. The boys laughed at the sight of their sissified friend mincing along, for now their amusement outweighed the prospect of a spanking, for now! After continuing on around the path, leaving his friends far behind to carry on with their football, MrsCarter stopped by the large lake in the park and sat on a bench, "Let's sit here for a while, it's so peaceful, I think I'll read my newspaper" she unfolded the paper she'd bought from the stall along with the soft drink, "Don't wander too far dear" No chance of that, thought Robyn, dressed like this all I want to do is hide!

He looked around to make sure there was nobody about, the coast was clear, he slowly walked over to the railings around the lake, painfully aware of how vulnerable he felt in the light, airy dress, the breeze was cool through the diaphanous panties, it almost felt as though he were naked. He leant on the ralings, oh how he wished he were playing football with his friends, he couldn't believe how horrible they'd been, it was pretty obvious they didn't want him in the gang anymore, he felt so miserable, he hated being a girl and he hated having to wear these stupid frilly, girly clothes!

"That's a pretty dress!" He nearly leapt out of his skin. He swung round with a soft swish and came face to face with the prettiest girl he'd ever seen. "Wha'!" he managed, blushing furiously, he'd never been good with girls! "I said, that's a pretty dress" she repeated. "Erm, I, er...thank you" he squeeked. "My names Andrea, are you on your own, cos you shouldn't be dressed like that, I know it's fairly safe around here but some men are animals when they see a pretty girl dressed the way you are!" she said soberly. "I'm with my mum" he nodded towards his mother seated on the bench reading her newspaper. Robyn suddenly realised that he recognised the girl, she was the same age as him but in a different class at school, all the boys fancied her badly, she was quite stand-offish and had no time for any of them. "What's your name, you look sort of familiar" she said. "R,R,Robyn!" he stuttered. "Good God, there's a boy in my year at school called Robin, that who you look like!" she laughed. "Course you couldn't possibly be him!" Robyn blushed deeper and grinned inanely, he felt very squiffy! She took his arm gently, "Come, let's walk a bit"

Robyn walked self-consciously with the divine Andrea, she was wearing faded jeans and a T shirt, shabby looking trainers on her feet contrasted by her hair, her long blonde hair, imaculate and shiny with health, fell like a waterfall down her back. I should be wearing her clothes and she mine, thought Robyn, picturing her in his frock. "I bet you'd look terrific in this dress!" he blurted without thinking. "I'm not really into dresses and stuff, but I must admit that one is really something" How could a girl as pretty as this not like dresses, he thought, stunned. Meanwhile, Mrs.Carter had looked up from her newspaper and spotted Robyn walking arm in arm with another girl, she was horrified, her husbands words about lesbianism came flooding back. "ROBYN, COME HERE AT ONCE!" she shouted. The two girls spun at her voice!......  

Robin's Regretable Ride pt 23 - Rosieleigh, Mar/8/2001 10:12:28

Robyn and Andrea quickly uncoupled arms and walked over to his mother. "What are you doing, who's this person?" she nodded towards the pretty girl. "This is Andrea, we were just talking" Robyn answered wondering why his mother sounded so annoyed. "Why were you arm in arm, is she your girl friend?"

Robyn was shocked, "But we've only just this instant met, of course she's not my girlfriend!" he blushed deeply, he certainly wished she was!

Andrea held up an arm, "Whoa, what's going on, I was only being friendly, I spotted Robyn standing alone and I went over to ask if she was with any one, a girl on her own can attract unwelcome attention, especially one as pretty as Robyn and dressed the way she is!" she finished indignantly.

"Oh, I see, well that's all right then, thank you for your concern, I was just a little concerned when I saw the two of you arm in arm like that, Robyn's a bit confused about her sexuality at the moment, aren't you dear?" Robyn was stunned by his mother's outrageous remark, "I, er, what, erm, no I'm not!!" he flustered about growing ever redder.

Andrea stood, open mouthed, she looked at Robyn, the epitomy of femininity, she certainly didn't look that way inclined! "Well you girls had better go on with your chat, don't wander too far Robyn" his mother dismissed them with a flourish of her hand.

Robyn and Andrea walked back to the lake, "That was a pretty weird thing your mother just said" Andrea said once they were out of earshot. "She thinks I'm going to start dating girls because of.....well..because!" Robyn nearly let the cat out of the bag, he prayed Andrea wouldn't pick up on it.

"Wow, not that there's anything wrong with it, if two girls want to be together, fine, it's nobody elses concern, thewre are too many narrow minded people in this world!" Andrea sounded off.

Robyn blushed again, he certainly wouldn't mind being in a relationship with Andrea, "I actually don't like boys that much!" he blurted, his heart pounded. Andrea smiled and squeezed his hand, "Well good for you!" Robyn felt weak at the knees, he wanted to kiss her.

"Do you think your mum would let you come round to my house tomorrow, we could go into town together, I've still got some birthday money to spend and you could help me choose some new clothes" Andrea asked. "I don't know, there's no harm in asking I suppose" Robyn was elated, this gorgeous girl was attracted to him or rather she was attracted to the female Robyn, "Lets go and ask" Robyn's mother looked up at their approach. "Mum, Andrea's asked me if I'd like to go into town with her tomorrow to by some clothes, would it be OK?" he asked, fingers crossed.

Amazingly she said yes, "I think it would be good for you to get out and about on your own, yes, of course you can" "Thanks mum" he kissed her on the cheek. Robyn Carters mum smiled, it was a very female thing to do! There's hope yet, she thought mistakenly. Robyn knew exactly what he was doing!

The two 'girls' went back to their place by the lake, Robyn couldn't wait for tomorrow, he really fancied Andrea. Perhaps mum will let me wear jeans for a change instead of these awful girly clothes, he wondered if he could persuade Andrea to wear a skirt or dress for their shopping trip. He'd definately try that one tomorrow. "Come along Robyn, it's time we went home, say goodbye to Andrea" Mrs.Carter called as she stood up.

They said their farewells and Andrea gave Robyn her address, thankfully not too far from his own. Robyn went home happier than he'd been for ages, he didn't even care if he bumped into his so called mates again, he was going out with Andrea. Something every boy in the school desired.

Even if technically he wasn't a boy anymore, it was still one up on them!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender