Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Precious Darling by Rebecca Jane  (Read 16352 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Precious Darling by Rebecca Jane
« on: November 23, 2013, 12:04:03 PM »
From our 2000 archives:

Precious Darling by Rebecca Jane

Precious Darling #1

I rang the doorbell to my Aunt Theresa's house. It was terrible and I hated having to come here because she treated me so badly, sometimes. But I had nowhere else to turn. Having flunked out of college and trying to make it in the world, it kept getting worse. Drugs had been involved and then I had got into a scrape with the law. They were looking for me over some minor thievery and a bad drug bust. I knew Aunt Theresa could pull strings because she had a lot of influence. And besides she was quite away from where I had gotten into trouble. I had taken the train to upper New York, around Syracuse and a cab from the train station to her estate. She was quite well off from the work of her late husband and the investments that had. So here I was. I hoped it would be all right.

"Get that, Connie. It must be bobbie. I'm expecting her.. I mean him." And I could see it would be more of the same. The door opened and there was a very lovely girl standing before me.
"You must be bobbie. Please come in. You can leave your bags there for now. Your Aunt Theresa is looking forward to meeting you again." Connie had to be almost 6 feet tall and towered over my 5'6" frame. She was dressed in a maid's outfit.. black vinyl that laced up the front with a white petticoat peeping from underneath the hem. Her legs were covered with fishnet stockings and I could see the tables of the garters holding them up. On her feet were open toed sandals with a 3" heel. The lacing of the dress was open near the bodice and the cleavage of her boobs was quite noticeable and I must have been staring.

Now, now.. bobbie. It's not polite to stare a woman's assets." And she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the foyer. I tried to pull my hand away but she was too strong.

"I'm sorry, Miss. But you are so lovely, I couldn't help it." And I looked down at the floor. She dragged me down the hall.. her heels click clacking on the hard wooden floors.

"Now, you better behave yourself, bobbie. Miss Theresa is quite concerned about you." And we were before the large door to my Aunt's office. Connie pulled it open and pushed me inside.. closing it behind me.

"Well, Miss pretty one. It is nice you could make it here on time." And the large chair behind her desk spun slowly and Aunt Theresa appeared. I blushed because I had not been called Miss Pretty One in years. The last time was when I stayed the weekend with Aunt Theresa and she had me dress up in girl's clothing. I always enjoyed that and she got even more pleasure out of doing it to me. I hadn't dressed much at all but always loved to put on panties and was wearing them more often than not, now.

"So what kind of panties are you wearing today, lil Miss?" and I blushed and looked down. I knew she would ask me and also know I would get a lot of grief if I did not have panties on.
"I have on the little Pooh bear panties you gave me, Aunt Theresa." And remembered when she gave them to me one Christmas and had me try them on and show her they fit all right. I was a little embarrassed but she said they looked just fine on me and that made me feel better.

"Lovely, bobbie. Now, let's get down to business. You are in lots of trouble and it is only because of my concern for your Mother that I have you here today. We have an appointment downtown in an hour and I want you to be ready for that. Now, no back talk or silly stuff.

Come with me." And she was out of the chair and had my hand in her grip. She was 6 feet tall, had the most Reubenesque figure.. the lavender silk blouse only slightly covered her large breasts and they bounced as she walked to me. She was wearing a knee length black leather skirt, hosiery and very long heels. Her wrists jangled with several bracelets on each. Aunt Theresa led me out the door and down the hall to where the bedrooms were. I dreaded every step and could only imagine what was in store for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 2

We passed the Master, well, Mistress bedroom and looking in it looked as gorgeous as ever. There was lovely flocked wallpaper in a lavender pattern with an off-white line to complete the design. There were lovely pictures on the wall. But the bed was extraordinary. It was a king-size with lovely white bedspread and lots of lace and ruffles and four very large pillows up against the mahogany backboard and many other feminine things. But then we were to the next bedroom and she yanked me into it.

"Now, bobbie, we do not have much time. Connie will assist you, as shall I so no dilly dallying." And before I knew it she had my hands on a chin up bar and fastened them there with cuffs. Pulling a cord, Connie pulled the bar up until I was on tippy toe.

"Oh, Aunt Theresa, what's this all about? I can change myself. Please?" and I was scared to death.

"Now now, sweetie. I know you want to help but time is of the essence and we must be quick." And before I knew she was cutting my clothing off with a large scissors.
"Auntie!!!" I cried. "Please. I just got these pants."

"Well they are very unsuitable." And suddenly I was just in my panties.

"Oh, those are lovely panties, sweetie. I am so happy you are continuing to wear your pretty panties. Connie?" and the other girl was over quickly with a red rubber looking thing.

"Here, darling. Step into this." And Auntie pinched my bum so that my feet jumped and Connie could pull up whatever it was. Quickly it was over my hips and around my waist and Auntie was pulling straps to tighten it.

"Ooofffff", I cried. "That hurts." And it did a little. Even more it made it difficult to breathe.

"Well, that is the cost of not doing your training, lil miss. You are very much out of shape and we must get your waist down to a reasonable size." And I could hear Aunt Theresa smiling as Connie giggled. "Oh, and it looks like you are enjoying this, sweetie. Look Connie, she's.. I mean he's pointing at you and he isn't even using his hands." And they both laughed. I was sure I was pointing because I could feel my panties being pushed out as I got firmer.

"We better fix Robert up before he makes a mess in his lovely bedroom." And I was able to see that it was like a little girl's room. All pink and white with ruffled curtains, a lovely set of dresser drawers in a light lavender and white antique style. The bed had a lovely canopy over it and the spread was big and fluffy with lots of lace trim, even down to the floor. Oh, and there was a dolly lying on the pillow. I felt terrible because Auntie was going to make me sleep there. Suddenly, my hands were released and I was pulled to the bed. Connie through a rubber sheet on it and then a large pad while Aunt Theresa lifted me and placed me on the pad.

"Now, sweetie, you know you are going to love this. You always did as you were growing up and this will be no different. We have to protect you from making a mess of your lovely things and we have to put you in a disguise so that those nasty people will not recognize you."

"Oh, Aunt Theresa, please. I'll be good." And I could feel some tears forming in my eyes.

"Of course you will be good, dear. And we know what will happen when you are not good, don't we?" and she pinched my cheek so that it almost hurt. Yes, I remembered all those summer vacations here. Even when Uncle Ralph was alive, Aunt Theresa would have me dress as a girl. I did like it sometimes and almost wished it could happen again. But not like this where I had no choice in the matter. Quickly, with Connie holding my hands, Aunt Theresa had put the thickest diaper on me and pinned it with two large silver pins. Then she pulled up a pair of white rubber panties over the diaper. And she finished it with large peach colored panties that had lace around the waist and each leg opening. There were even lace ruffles on the backside of the panties.

"Oh, those rhumba panties look so darling on you, Robert. Yes, you are doing very well" and Aunt Theresa stepped back to see her handy work. "Let's finish quickly, Connie, because we have an appointment downtown and we do not want to be late." And Aunt Theresa picked up some of the prettiest garments. But, I will have to wait to tell you because it is too exciting for me now.

Part 3

Aunt Theresa grasped both of my hands and yanked me off the bed. She patted the back of my rhumba panty-diapered bottom. "Over here, dear. We have to move quickly. The petticoat, Connie." And quickly she had me raise my arms and slipped the petticoat over my head. It had thin spaghetti straps attached to a thin white vest and ended nipped at the rubber corset at my waist, the ruffles spreading out all around me from the hoop that was in it.

"I think the peach dress will do just fine, Connie. Fetch it, quickly." And Connie came with a lovely party dress. Aunt Theresa put it over my head and then tied the wide sash behind my back. It was a Venise trimmed dress. It was a confection of sheer white over the prettiest peach, softly shining organza dress. There was a fitted bodice with sweet puff sleeves. The waist sash and hem were lavishly trimmed with the Venise lace.

"Oh that is lovely, Ma'am." And Connie stood back and awed.

"Do I have to wear this, Aunt Theresa? I feel like such a fool."

"Now, child. No arguing. I went to a great deal of trouble to get this in your size and we have to move quickly." And Aunt Theresa had me at the vanity… applying some soft rouge, mascara to my eyes and a soft pink lipstick to my lips. I know I was whimpering because she dabbed my eyes with a tissue.

"Now, none of that, precious, or your mascara will run." And Auntie was brushing my hair with her brush. When she was finished she pulled my longish hair into a ponytail and tied a ribbon of Venise lace, not unlike the dress, around it.

"Get her.. I mean his, socks and shoes, Connie." And suddenly my feet had on the loveliest peach anklets to match the dress with Venise lace trimming and white Mary Jane shoes with rhinestones in the strap that was holding them on.

"Great. She.. I mean he looks very presentable. Go get the car, Connie, and we will be right down." And Connie was gone. "Oh, dear.. your eyebrows need trimming. In the chair, NOW!" and I was scared to death. Here I was 23 years old and dressed like the prettiest toddler in the world. Aunt Theresa used her tweezers on my eyebrows to make them thinner with a more definite arch. Each pluck stung and there were lots of 'Ow!!!'s. Finally she was finished and grabbed me out of the chair, handing me a small white purse to put over my shoulder and we were out of the door to the bedroom and going down the hall.

"Look, precious. You are so pretty now. Such a better change from the ruffian that walked in here just moments ago." And we were in front of a large mirror and I could see a pretty girl looking back at whose eyes were red and where tears were forming again.

"Isn't she pretty, dear?" And I was dumbfounded. "Well, isn't she pretty?" and Auntie pinched my cheek firmly.

"Y..y..es, Aunt Theresa."
"Say it, dear. Say that sissy looks so pretty." And she pinched a little harder.
"The sissy is pretty, Aunt Theresa"
"Who is, darling? Who is so pretty? Who is that sissy?" and I could see her eyes glaring at me in the mirror.
"The sissy, Aunt Theresa. The sissy in the mirror is pretty."
"Yes, he is. And who is that, anyway. Isn't that you?" and she laughed as I started crying again.
"That's me, Aunt Theresa. I'm the pretty sissy in the mirror." And tears were running down my cheeks, I was so embarrassed and humiliated.

"Yes, that is you and you are pretty. Now, stop your crying because we have to go." And she patted my eyes with tissues and fixed up the little makeup I had on. Then we were out the door and to the car. I felt so helpless and hopeless. It was as if I was being swept away by a large wave and could do nothing about it. But you will see that it does continue and might even get worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 4

Oh, sweet sissy friends. Please forgive me for forgetting so much. I am using the diary that Aunt Therese had me keep but keep forgetting important parts. You see that when we stopped before the mirror and Auntie had this sissy look at her reflection, she did not really describe what she had seen. You can remember the dress and petticoat. But what I forgot to tell you was that the skirt was short enough that the petticoat ruffles hung below it several inches.. inches and rows of the nicest lace. And the petticoat had a hoop kind of thing that made the petticoat and dress billow out. And thirdly the dress and petticoat were short enough that you could see the diapered rubber and rhumba panties were they went between this sissy's legs. It made the picture that much more humiliating because I couldn't even hold the skirt down to cover it. And I wouldn't anyway because Auntie slapped my hands away when I tried to. So that was another source for my tears of embarrassment. But we were out the door.

Connie had pulled up in the Mercedes 500 sedan and was holding the door for Aunt Theresa, who pulled me and quickly lifted me into the safety baby seat strapped in the back seat and put the two seat belts like an X across my front and into their clasps. I was firmly buckled in. Of course the pretty dress and petticoats were up in the air so that my diapered middle was clearly visible. I shuddered to think I had come to this. Just a simple sissy baby strapped into a baby seat with an Auntie that could do whatever she desired.

Auntie got in the other back door as Connie held it and then Connie was driving us down the stately driveway to wherever the appointment was. Auntie quickly put a bib over my head that completely covered my shoulders and my dress. I must have looked so shocked and surprised.

"Oh, sweetie. Don't fret. Auntie has some nice food and milk for you. She knows you had so little to eat before you got here. Now be sure to eat this all up." And Aunt Theresa had a small suitcase, that she opened. It had small bottles of food and two baby bottles filled with milk. I wasn't going to eat that stuff. It was baby food. But she pinched my cheek very hard.

"Now, don't be a fussy baby, sweetie. This food is good for you and you have to eat. Auntie wouldn't have to stop at some rest stop and paddle her precious darling's bummy, now would she." And she continued to pinch my cheek. I knew I was helpless. I could eat the food or get a paddling. So I choose to eat. She fed very quickly and much of the food spilled onto the bib.
  "Connie? It's a good thing we brought the bib. Baby is so messy." And they both laughed as I was trying to swallow one more big spoonful. Then it was the baby bottle as she put it's nipple to my lips.

"And you have to drink all your milk, baby. It will help wash down the food and make baby nice and big and strong and pretty." I suc-kled some but it took a few tries to learn to suc-kle on the nipple slowly. suc-king the milk in and swallowing it. suc-king then swallowing. But I got the rhythm and Auntie beamed as I suc-kled on the bottle.

"Good baby. See you can do it. You are such a sweet and precious darling." Then it was more food. I was getting full and there was one more bottle.

"Auntie?"
  "Yes, sweetie?"
  "I think I am full now. Can I stop?"

"No, you silly baby. You have to finish that second bottle of milk." And she put her arms around my shoulder and hugged me as she held the bottle up and it's nipple to my lips. I had no choice. I gave in and started to nurse the second bottle.

"Good baby. See, I know you could do it." And I was finished.. stuffed.. but finished. Finished in more ways than I knew, of course. Auntie removed the bib, adjusted my makeup with a little lipstick and then brushing the tail of my ponytail.

"Wonderful. You look so nice, bobbie. Auntie is proud and knows others will admire you as well." And we continued the drive into the city.

"We have an appointment with the Magistrate, bobbie. She is going to be sure that everything is done to keep you safe from those ruffians you used to be with. You be on your best behavior and everything will be fine." Then she kissed me on the lips and her tongue grazed my lips and pushed on them a little. It was embarrassing, of course, but thrilling as well. Her kiss was so passionate and I had had none in such a long time. It even made me get hard down in my diaper and that felt good, although I hoped Auntie didn't know that. And I had no idea what this Magistrate thing was all about. But would find out soon, as you shall, of course.

archives

• Administrator
Re: Precious Darling by Rebecca Jane
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 12:15:29 PM »
Part 5

And then we were there at the large office building. Connie drove us into the underground garage and stopped at the gate to get the ticket by an older man there.

"Good day, Ms M, Ma'am." And he had used Auntie's last name.
"Good day, Peter. It is nice to see you as well. We are here to see the Magistrate."
"Yes, Ma'am. And Connie, you look as pretty as always."
"Oh you, silly. You say that to all the sissies." And everyone laughed. I couldn't believe but Connie was a sissy as well and admitted it in public.
"Ma'am? Is that your niece with you?" and Peter was looking at me.
"Yes, Peter, it is, in a way. He's come to visit for a little bit." And Auntie patted the front of my diaper that was exposed as I sat in the car's baby seat.
"How old is he, Ma'am?" and I could see he was looking me up and down.

"He's 23, going on 2, Peter." And they all laughed again. Two? That would make me a toddler in their eyes. The thought of having to be a toddler girl drove me nuts and my pen-is started firming. Of course, I hoped that Aunt Theresa wouldn't notice, but she squeezed me in the middle and I could feel the pressure of her grip there. I almost lost it. Here I was a 23 year-old young man and was dressed in diaper and rubber panties with frillie panties and a lovely little girl's frock, being fondled my Aunt Theresa. I was helpless to stop her.

"Well, he is lovely, Ma'am. Good luck, princess" and he winked at me.

"Say thank you to the nice man, precious." And she squeezed one more time.

"Th.th.thank you, Sir." And I blushed so much I must have lit up the car and we drove to the parking spot as Connie and Aunt Theresa continued to laugh. Obviously at my predicament. Quickly we were in the elevators and going up. Aunt Theresa continued to check my makeup and also fix my panties. She adjusted the ruffles of my petticoats and made sure my pretty Venise lace frock was laid around it very neatly.

"There, precious. All ready to be presented to society. Now, be on your best sissy behavior when we are with the Magistrate. Curtsey when you should and answer all questions quickly and honestly. You will make some mistakes. But that is all right because she knows you are just beginning. She will not be very happy if you are not quick to answer the question or if you evade the truth. So, be open and don't worry. Aunty is here as well as your new friend, Connie, to give you support." And then we were off the elevator and into the foyer of a large office. It was all lovely old wood with impressive fixtures and paintings on the wall with a large desk for the receptionist. The receptionist stood and curtsied as we entered.

"Good afternoon, Ms. M, Ma'am. The Magistrate is awaiting your visit. And this must be the precious thing that is visiting you now?"
"Why thank you, Brenda. You look as lovely as ever. I love that halter dress. Very popular with the sissies this summer."
"Yes, Ma'am. I just got it the other day." And she turned to model the dress, pulling it up as she did to show the lavender panties and garter belt holding up her hosiery.
"Lovely, Brenda. I certainly like the accessories you are wearing with the dress." And they all laughed.
"Thank you, Ma'am. But it is just the regular office dress code." And they laughed again. "Please be seated and I shall inform the Magistrate you are here." And she disappeared behind door to the right.
"It's nice to see Brenda again, Connie. Do you see her much these days?"
"Well, in the chat room on the Internet, Ma'am. She comes in as prissy Brenda."
"That's nice, Connie. It is a gift from the Goddess, this Internet, because you can meet others like you in a safe environment and share your sissy lives together."
"Yes, Ma'am. It is fun to be with the other girls and sissies, if only briefly." And then Brenda had returned.

"The Magistrate will see you, Ma'am." And we were through the door and into a large office. It was quite modern with one wall being completely glass so you could see the whole city before us. There was a large desk with only a couple of items on it.. a blotter, clock, pen and pencil set and some folders. There was a large sofa with a coffee table and a couple of easy chairs. I noticed that the table had current issues of Glamor and Cosmo, some fashion catalogs and some magazines from the sissy world. The large chair by the desk spun and a short fat woman stood up by the desk.

"Hi, Theresa, honey. So happy to see you again." And she stepped towards us. Aunt Theresa went to her and they hugged. Of course, Auntie had to bend a little, but they kissed.
"Thanks, Lisa. It's nice you could accommodate us on such a short notice."
"Any time, honey. Hi, Connie. How you doing, girl."

"Find, thank you, Ma'am." And Connie curtsied prettily for the Magistrate.
"And this must be it, Theresa. Such a lovely sissy baby." And the Magistrate came to me and grabbed my hands and lifted them. I was a little surprised but knew if I didn't behave, I would be disciplined. Besides the Magistrate was very lovely and she was shorter than me. She turned my hands so that I had to spin.

"Oh, it has the nicest diaper, Terry. I love what you have done with it. Please, everyone, have a seat." And Connie and Aunt Theresa took seats near the desk. I couldn't find any and then noticed the high chair that the Magistrate got from the side.

"Upsy daisy, baby." And I had to climb into the high chair and then the tray table came over my head. There was a foot place on it for my feet but I knew my diaper was certainly visible and I was positioned so everyone could easily see it. I looked down at the tray and noticed the little fairies that were painted on the tray with pretty flowers.

"Connie? Would you be a dear and adjust it's petticoats." And Connie was by the high chair fixing my dress and petticoats. The hope made the pettie's rise and the dress to drop back to my waist and she fixed the dress. But it gave me a chance to whisper.

"Why does she say, 'it', Connie? Is she talking about me?"

"Yes, bobbie, I'm afraid she is. She considers sissy babies, like you, to be its. You are not a man or a boy, that's for sure. And you don't have the parts of a girl. So you must be an it." And she took her seat again so that they would not know we were whispering. It made me tear up because I didn't want to be an 'it'. That wasn't fair. But then the Magistrate took her seat and began.

"Well, Terry, it looks like everything will be all right. I have been in contact with the authorities where it came from. They said it had been part of the naughty gang, but that punishing it wouldn't serve any purpose. Especially, if I could guarantee that it would not be part of any shenanigans again. I assured them that would be no problem and it would be safe here. They were also concerned that if the gang knew where it was they would find it and cause problems. I assured them again that that would not be a problem. It would be safely hidden here with us."

"That's great, Lisa. I was sure you would be able to take care of our problem. Is there anything I have to do besides making sure it causes no problems?"

"Well, yes, Terry. I have taken the liberty to set up these doc-uments so that you have legal authority over it. They make it your niece. They give it a nice girly name and you are free to raise it as you see fit." And the Magistrate produced a folder with some doc-uments in it for Auntie.

"Wonderful. What about our baby, though? What if she escapes or runs away?"

"Well, it can run away. But if it does, it will be found and incarcerated and taken to that city for due punishment. Secondly, it has to worry about the gang because they think she squealed on them. That she gave evidence against them. So if they find it, they will do many nasty things to it." And that put so much fear in me, I was shaking like a leaf and my mouth had to have dropped open.

Part 6

And then we were there at the large office building. Connie drove us into the underground garage and stopped at the gate to get the ticket by an older man there.

"Good day, Ms M, Ma'am." And he had used Auntie's last name.

"Good day, Peter. It is nice to see you as well. We are here to see the Magistrate."
"Yes, Ma'am. And Connie, you look as pretty as always."
"Oh you, silly. You say that to all the sissies." And everyone laughed. I couldn't believe but Connie was a sissy as well and admitted it in public.
"Ma'am? Is that your niece with you?" and Peter was looking at me.
"Yes, Peter, it is, in a way. He's come to visit for a little bit." And Auntie patted the front of my diaper that was exposed as I sat in the car's baby seat.
"How old is he, Ma'am?" and I could see he was looking me up and down.

"He's 23, going on 2, Peter." And they all laughed again. Two? That would make me a toddler in their eyes. The thought of having to be a toddler girl drove me nuts and my pen-is started firming. Of course, I hoped that Aunt Theresa wouldn't notice, but she squeezed me in the middle and I could feel the pressure of her grip there. I almost lost it. Here I was a 23 year-old young man and was dressed in diaper and rubber panties with frillie panties and a lovely little girl's frock, being fondled my Aunt Theresa. I was helpless to stop her.

"Well, he is lovely, Ma'am. Good luck, princess" and he winked at me.
"Say thank you to the nice man, precious." And she squeezed one more time.

"Th.th.thank you, Sir." And I blushed so much I must have lit up the car and we drove to the parking spot as Connie and Aunt Theresa continued to laugh. Obviously at my predicament. Quickly we were in the elevators and going up. Aunt Theresa continued to check my makeup and also fix my panties. She adjusted the ruffles of my petticoats and made sure my pretty Venise lace frock was laid around it very neatly.

"There, precious. All ready to be presented to society. Now, be on your best sissy behavior when we are with the Magistrate. Curtsey when you should and answer all questions quickly and honestly. You will make some mistakes. But that is all right because she knows you are just beginning. She will not be very happy if you are not quick to answer the question or if you evade the truth. So, be open and don't worry. Aunty is here as well as your new friend, Connie, to give you support." And then we were off the elevator and into the foyer of a large office. It was all lovely old wood with impressive fixtures and paintings on the wall with a large desk for the receptionist. The receptionist stood and curtsied as we entered.

"Good afternoon, Ms. M, Ma'am. The Magistrate is awaiting your visit. And this must be the precious thing that is visiting you now?"
"Why thank you, Brenda. You look as lovely as ever. I love that halter dress. Very popular with the sissies this summer."

"Yes, Ma'am. I just got it the other day." And she turned to model the dress, pulling it up as she did to show the lavender panties and garter belt holding up her hosiery.
"Lovely, Brenda. I certainly like the accessories you are wearing with the dress." And they all laughed.

"Thank you, Ma'am. But it is just the regular office dress code." And they laughed again. "Please be seated and I shall inform the Magistrate you are here." And she disappeared behind door to the right.
"It's nice to see Brenda again, Connie. Do you see her much these days?"
"Well, in the chat room on the Internet, Ma'am. She comes in as prissy Brenda."
"That's nice, Connie. It is a gift from the Goddess, this Internet, because you can meet others like you in a safe environment and share your sissy lives together."
"Yes, Ma'am. It is fun to be with the other girls and sissies, if only briefly." And then Brenda had returned.

"The Magistrate will see you, Ma'am." And we were through the door and into a large office. It was quite modern with one wall being completely glass so you could see the whole city before us. There was a large desk with only a couple of items on it.. a blotter, clock, pen and pencil set and some folders. There was a large sofa with a coffee table and a couple of easy chairs. I noticed that the table had current issues of Glamor and Cosmo, some fashion catalogs and some magazines from the sissy world. The large chair by the desk spun and a short fat woman stood up by the desk.

"Hi, Theresa, honey. So happy to see you again." And she stepped towards us. Aunt Theresa went to her and they hugged. Of course, Auntie had to bend a little, but they kissed.
"Thanks, Lisa. It's nice you could accommodate us on such a short notice."
"Any time, honey. Hi, Connie. How you doing, girl."

"Find, thank you, Ma'am." And Connie curtsied prettily for the Magistrate.

"And this must be it, Theresa. Such a lovely sissy baby." And the Magistrate came to me and grabbed my hands and lifted them. I was a little surprised but knew if I didn't behave, I would be disciplined. Besides the Magistrate was very lovely and she was shorter than me. She turned my hands so that I had to spin.

"Oh, it has the nicest diaper, Terry. I love what you have done with it. Please, everyone, have a seat." And Connie and Aunt Theresa took seats near the desk. I couldn't find any and then noticed the high chair that the Magistrate got from the side.

"Upsy daisy, baby." And I had to climb into the high chair and then the tray table came over my head. There was a foot place on it for my feet but I knew my diaper was certainly visible and I was positioned so everyone could easily see it. I looked down at the tray and noticed the little fairies that were painted on the tray with pretty flowers.

"Connie? Would you be a dear and adjust it's petticoats." And Connie was by the high chair fixing my dress and petticoats. The hope made the pettie's rise and the dress to drop back to my waist and she fixed the dress. But it gave me a chance to whisper.

"Why does she say, 'it', Connie? Is she talking about me?"

"Yes, bobbie, I'm afraid she is. She considers sissy babies, like you, to be its. You are not a man or a boy, that's for sure. And you don't have the parts of a girl. So you must be an it." And she took her seat again so that they would not know we were whispering. It made me tear up because I didn't want to be an 'it'. That wasn't fair. But then the Magistrate took her seat and began.

"Well, Terry, it looks like everything will be all right. I have been in contact with the authorities where it came from. They said it had been part of the naughty gang, but that punishing it wouldn't serve any purpose. Especially, if I could guarantee that it would not be part of any shenanigans again. I assured them that would be no problem and it would be safe here. They were also concerned that if the gang knew where it was they would find it and cause problems. I assured them again that that would not be a problem. It would be safely hidden here with us."

"That's great, Lisa. I was sure you would be able to take care of our problem. Is there anything I have to do besides making sure it causes no problems?"

"Well, yes, Terry. I have taken the liberty to set up these doc-uments so that you have legal authority over it. They make it your niece. They give it a nice girly name and you are free to raise it as you see fit." And the Magistrate produced a folder with some doc-uments in it for Auntie.

"Wonderful. What about our baby, though? What if she escapes or runs away?"
"Well, it can run away. But if it does, it will be found and incarcerated and taken to that city for due punishment. Secondly, it has to worry about the gang because they think she squealed on them. That she gave evidence against them. So if they find it, they will do many nasty things to it." And that put so much fear in me, I was shaking like a leaf and my mouth had to have dropped open.

Part 7

The Magistrate was on the intercom. "Brenda? Would you be a sweetie and get the necessities for cleaning up a sissy's BM? We had a good one here, it seems, and we need to freshen up that dear sissy."

Very quickly the sissy, Brenda, wheeled in a bassinette and lots of other things and placed them by a table near a far wall. She then came to Connie and me and took my hand.

"Come with me, sissy. We have to get you all freshened up so that you smell and look pretty again. Wow, that is a strong BM you had." And everyone laughed. I was beside myself and tears were flowing from my eyes. Here I was a 23 year-old young man in a very soiled diaper that stunk to high heaven.

"Let us know when the baby will be ready for the clean diaper, Brenda. Oh, and I see you brought the camera. Get some nice pictures so that sissy can share them with the other sissies." And the women excused themselves.

"Oh, Connie, help me with this dress and petticoat. We don't want them to get soiled." And quickly my lovely Venise lace dress and petticoat had been removed. I was naked except for the panties, rubber panties and diaper, anklets and Mary Janes. Brenda put a large pad on the table and tapped it.

"Up you go, sweetie. We have to get that messy diaper off." And in a couple of moments she had removed my lovely panties, the rubber panties and unpinned the soiled diaper. She tossed it into the diaper bag. Then she got a damp rag and wiped all around my privates and my bum. Then she had me get off the table and climb into the large bassinette that was full of warm water. She used another rag to wipe my privates and between the crack of my bum. When she was wiping my bum, her hand was on my privates and she squeezed them a couple of times and I started to erect.

"Oh!!!", I moaned but could do nothing to stop her because Connie was holding my hands. My feet made some splashes but she squeezed tighter and it hurt and I stopped the splashing.
"Now, now, sissy baby. Stop splashing or Brenda will have to spank you. You wouldn't want that would you?" and she squeezed one more time. Hard enough to hurt so I stopped.

"Connie? I think this sissy will be one of the smallest ones in the sissy baby group." And Brenda held my member between her two fingers. It hurt but also felt good too. There were some flashes and I could see that Connie had taken some pictures of me getting the bath.
"Let's see? Yes, I think you might be right. We will have to measure the sissy when it gets to the nursery this week." And then Brenda pressed a button to summon the Magistrate and Aunt Theresa. I was out of the bassinette and they dried me off.

"Much better, sissy… now up on the table again so your Auntie can diaper you." And then the Magistrate and Aunt Theresa were by the table.

"You said you wanted to diaper the sissy, Lisa, so be my guest. How many sissy babies have you diapered, anyway?"

"Thanks, Terry. Oh, I lost count after my brother, my cousin, my boy friend and my husband. Then we started The Organization so it must be hundreds. So many sissy baby boys and so little time." And they all laughed as I watched her prepare to diaper me.

"First the lotion." And she rubbed lotion into my privates and my bum, pressing hard and squeezing my bum cheeks. "Sorry, baby. You have to rub this lotion in hard to the skin for it to work." And she even rubbed it hard into my privates, including the little marbles hanging in their little sack. Then it was lots of powder, a sprits of perfume and a new diaper, fastened with the pins, my rubber panties up and making the diaper snug and the lovely rhumba panties. Then the petti and lovely lace dress

"There it is. A lovely sweet smelling sissy baby." And both women gave me a hug and a kiss, although the Magistrates tongue lingered on my lips and pushed on them, so that I opened my mouth a little. Her tongue entered my mouth and I was ashamed and humiliated. It showed I was open to anything they wanted of me.

"Connie? Help sissy fix her makeup and then we want to be alone with the sissy baby." My lipstick was freshened up, a little rouge, some mascara. Connie fluffed up my hair and then a couple of spritzes of perfume behind my ears and onto the bodice of my Venise lace dress.

"You'll be all right, honey." Connie whispered. "Just listen to what they tell you and pay attention. It will get easier the more you become the sissy baby they desire." And Connie gave me a kiss on the cheek and then she and Brenda were gone, leaving me alone with The Magistrate and Auntie Theresa. I remember I was trembling but Connie's words helped because I knew if I did right, I would have no problems. Oh, I would be embarrassed and humiliated, I was sure, but that was all right. It was kind of exciting too. And the outfits would be so dreamy to wear. A sissy's dream come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 8

"Ok, sissy, stand over here." And The Magistrate and Auntie Theresa had taken seats to the side. "Stand in front, hands behind your back, heels together." And I was shaking inside. I did as I was told though and was standing before the ladies as instructed.

"Now, this is the position you will assume whenever standing before a superior, sissy. Shoulders back, hips forward… That's it." And I knew my diaper had to be showing beneath my petticoats and pretty frock.

"We have some instructions for you so that you can be the best sissy baby you can be. First. When asked who you are, you will reply, 'My name is Precious Darling and I am a sissy baby. My guardian is my auntie, Aunt Theresa'. Now repeat that several times and I did until they were satisfied.

"Second. You have only 3 rules to follow. You will always be obedient. You will always be pretty. You will always act pretty. Repeat that several times so we know you understand." And I did again, my eyes tearing again because I was ashamed. Here I was a 23 year-old man saying these silly sissy things.

"Now, stop your sniffling or you will get a spanking." Auntie stated to me, handing me a tissue to dry my eyes and she continued."

"Third, you will speak like a little baby girl. You will use a cute little lisp like you had when you were a teenager and you will not use I, me, mine in your conversations. If asked a question, you might say, "Prethouth Darling like her dolly. Or Prethouth Darling be a good sissy." And I looked with shock at the two women. At the same time I could feel myself firming up from the embarrassment and humiliation.

"Fourth. When out and about, you will hold onto your auntie's skirt for protection. She is your guardian and is responsible for your actions. If she is not with you, there will be someone that you know has charge of you. You may hold onto their skirts because you are just a sissy baby and need protection." And they both smiled.

The Magistrate continued. "Theresa? These are the doc-uments that I shall submit so that sissy's birth-date reflects it's young age. It will also indicate that it is a girl. You shall be free to instruct and train the sissy as you see fit and we agree your plan is a good one. It will be nice to have another sissy baby in day care during the week. The sissy will have other sissy babies to play with and learn from. When at home, the sissy can certainly get on the computer and chat with other sissies. It is a good way for the sissy to learn its place and become a better and pretty sissy baby. A pretty sissy baby is a happy sissy baby." And they both laughed again. "I guess that's it for here. I hope to see the sissy baby on Friday for it's first probation meeting. Until the, be well Theresa. Where are you off to now?"

"Oh, we have an appointment at Dominique's Hair Salon. Sissy has to have his hair curled and I think will be good for it to get a manicure and pedicure. Who knows what other delicious Dominique might have planned for the sissy." And they laughed again. I looked down at my feet clad in their Mary Janes because I had no say in this at all. And why do I need to have my hair curled. It looks just fine. But, then, Aunt Theresa took me by the hand.
"Say good-bye to Lisa, baby."

I curtsied and said, "Prethouth withes you a pleathant day, Magithtrate Lisa."
"Thank you, dear. Now be off and get prettier." And they all laughed as I was led out the door and to the car. Having to waddle some because of the thickness of the diaper.

archives

• Administrator
Re: Precious Darling by Rebecca Jane
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 12:24:00 PM »
Part 9

Auntie Theresa and Connie lead me out of the office and into the elevator. As we rode down, Auntie adjusted my dress and was talking to me.

"You did very well, sweetie. I can see you are getting used to being a sissy baby boy. You have the prettiest name now." And she handed me a paper she had gotten from The Magistrate. It was very official with the State Seal on it and several signatures at the bottom.

But the important pare was:
     Applicant's Name: Elizabeth Margaret and Aunt Theresa's last name, not my own last name.
"Is that my name, Auntie?"
'Baby talk please, Precious." And she glared a little.
'Ith that Prethouth new name, Auntie?"

"Yes, Precious. You are Elizabeth Margaret. Your friends might call you Beth or Betty or Maggie. We shall see how that goes. Do you have a preference, Precious?" and her hands held my shoulders so she could look into my eyes. I was very nervous and confused and I looked away. Her hands twisted my head so that I had to look at her.

"Answer me, Precious. Do you have preference on your nickname?" and I really didn't.
"No, Auntie, I don't. I thought my name was…." And she pinched my cheek.
"Remember the rules, Precious. No I or me. Now do you have a preference on your nickname?"

"No, Auntie, Elithabeth Margret doesn't have a preferenth".
"Good sissy." And she patted my head. "Now, let's practice, though, so you can do even better at Domique's." We were going to Dominique's Hair Salon for me to get my hair done.
"Who are you, sweetie?" and Mommy patted my diapered ass.

"My name is Prethouth Darling and I am a thithy baby boy. My guardian is my auntie, Aunt Theretha".

"Wonderful, sweetie. You remembered that and did it very well. I especially like the curtsey you do when you say that." And Auntie adjusted the bodice of my lovely girl's dress. "You are doing so well, baby. And do not fear. If you have a question, you can ask Connie or me."
"Fank you, Auntie Theresa. I'll do my best to be a good sissy girl." And they both agreed. And I sat next to Auntie as we drove to the hair salon. We were there in just a short time and Auntie took my hand and led me in to get my hair done.

A bell on the door tinkled and everyone looked to where we were and then there were greetings.

"Oh, here is Terri with her new sissy boy, girls." And everyone applauded. Some women crowded around and fondled my pretty dress and petticoat. One put her hand in my hair and commented it would look so good when it is curled.

A tall woman in black knit jersey and spandex slacks came over and hugged Auntie Theresa.
"Great to have you here with your new sissy, sis."

"Thanks, Dominique. He needs the full treatment, as we decided. Are they ready?"
"Yes, sis, they are. Let's go get him fixed up and they can start." And they led me to the back of the salon and into a room, hidden by a curtain to the main salon.

"Here, let's not muss this dress." And Auntie and Dominique lifted the dress off and then the petticoat and hung them to the side. Now I was just in the diaper with the rubber and peach rhumba panties.

"This is Angela." And a pretty girl with long brown hair in a ponytail curtsied before us. "And this is Julie." And a taller girl in a blonde bob hair cut curtsied.
"These girls will do all the work, Terri." And one of the girls put a lovely pink cape over me.
 "Now, Terri, let's confirm what is going to be done to the sissy boy."

"Ok, Domina. The hair is to be a golden blonde with tight curls. The makeup can be touched up but he is about how I like my sissy boys. And he must get a manicure and pedicure."
"Great, Terri. Take the sissy boy out, girls, and do a beautiful job. We want a pretty sissy boy before us when you are through." And the women laughed as I was taken to the main part of the salon.

As we were leaving, I heard Dominque say to Aunt Theresa, "One of those sweet girls is a sissy herself."

"Wow!" said Aunt Theresa. I will have to try to guess as they work on Precious."
Then we were at a salon chair in the middle of the salon. Dominique and Auntie had followed us
"Up you go, sweetie." And Dominique lifted me like I was a feather and plopped me in the chair. I could see the other patrons looking at this ridiculous site. I was sure my diaper was plainly visible and I looked down.

"Now, Precious, put your head back so we can wash it." And Julie tilted the chair and my head went back to the sink. Angela washed my hair while Julie got some stuff and mixed it in a bottle.

"You will look great with tight blonde curls, Precious." And I closed my eyes, trying not to think of that. Then my hair was washed and dried with a towel. Angela left the towel wrapped around my wet hair. Then it was Julie that applied what she had mixed to my hair, rubbing it to the roots and all over.

"That's it, sweetie. You can sit in the lounge area while the color sets." Julie helped me out of the chair and led me to the front of the salon where there was a sofa and some chairs. There were ooos and ahs as I passed the other hair dressers and patrons of the salon. But I got safely to the sofa and sat down. The cape was caught by the sofa so my pretty diapered pantied middle was fully exposed to all.

"Sit here, baby. Your Auntie wants you to read this pamphlet while you are waiting." And she handed me 'A Girls First Time at the Salon'. I blushed and looked down but knew I would have to read it. This was all going so fast and I was almost forgetting what it was like before becoming a sissy baby for Auntie Theresa.

Part 10

I started to read the booklet. It told how everything was safe and would be a wonderful experience for a girl. It was something that all girls and women did throughout their lives. Go to the salon and have their hair washed and trimmed or cut and curled. They might have it colored. They could have their nails done, both finger and toe nails and they would feel so pretty and special afterward.

"Is this your first time, too." And I heard a sweet voice talking to me. When I turned it was a little girl who looked to be about 8 or 9. She was reading the pamphlet and was sitting next to a woman that seemed to be just a little older than me. Auntie had come to sit by me by then and was adjusting my skirt and ruffles and 'accidentally' brushing my diaper. Her hand would linger just a moment.. pressing ever so and then move to the other side. I couldn't help but get a stiffy. And the little girl talking to me didn't help.

"Well, answer the sweet little girl, Precious." And Auntie smiled at me and nodded toward the girl.
"Yeth. Thith is my firth time, too." And I looked down.

"Look at your new friend, sweetie. And introduce yourself. Be polite." Whispered Auntie as she patted my diapered bummy. I knew this was just a hint that I could be spanked if not a good sissy baby. So I looked at the little girl and smiled a wan smile. My heart wasn't in it, I guess.

"My name is Preciouth Darling and this is my Auntie Theresa, who takes care of me." I said to the little girl.

"Oh that's good. My name is Alyssa and this is my Mommy." And the other woman adjusted Alyssa's dress as Auntie had mine.
"Hello. My name is Theresa and this my charge. Happy to meet you." And the women shook hands.
"Thank you. I have tried to help Alyssa see that this would be the start of a wonderful time in salons getting pretty and all."

"Oh, I know what you mean. Precious has been looking forward to this as well." Auntie lied. "I know she will look forward to many more times in a salon.
"That is a pretty dress you have, Precious." And the little girl felt the lace on the hem and smoothed her hand along the dress. I jumped a little but knew Auntie would be displeased if I didn't let the little girl do that.

"Fank you, Alyssa. Your dreth ith vewy pretty too." And I smoothed my hand along the dress at her short legs. Talking baby talk was getting easier, I could see… blushing.
"Thank you, Precious. That is a pretty name. Precious Darling. Mommy calls me pumpkin or sweetie, too. Isn't that so nice." And she clapped her hands a little. "But are you wearing a diaper, Precious?"

And Auntie nudged me in the side with her elbow. I knew I had to answer but would have to be careful.

"Yeth, it is. I have problems with tinkling in my panties, so Auntie keeps me in a diaper." And I blushed, feeling my stiffy get even more stiff.

"Oh, I had those problems, too, Precious. But I grew out of it so that I just have panties on under my dress and slip. You will grow out of that I am sure. Especially if your Auntie takes care of you as she does." And the stiffy got hard. Auntie noticed my fanny moving on the seat and patted the front of my diaper.

"Yes, Precious will grow out of it too. She makes messes when she doesn't want to. So the diaper helps." And the back of her hand pressed against the diaper, rubbing me up and down some so that I thought I might spurt into the diaper. I didn't think I could because I had already spurted earlier in the day. But here I was ready again to spurt my sissy cream into the diaper.

"You won't have that problem much longer, Precious. Making messes in your diaper, now will you?" and slowly I could feel it ready to spurt and I closed my legs. Auntie adjusted the sleeves on my dress and then it happened. A spurting into the diaper. Auntie had rubbed it so that I couldn't help it. I started to moan a little and knew I was blushing tremendously. It spurted and spurted and spurted.

"Are you all right, Precious?" and Auntie grasped me in her arms and rocked me until stopped and I could feel the sissy cream so warm all over me down there. And I felt so safe in Auntie's arms.

"Yeth, Auntie. I am all right, I think. Maybe just a little accident." And I nestled so that my head was pillowed by her lovely large breasts. I did feel safe there then.
"Oh that's all right, Precious. It's a good thing your Auntie had you in the diaper." And Alyssa clapped her hands again.

"Fank you, Alyssa. Fank you so much." And I started to relax more.

"Precious, it's time for your next bottle." And Auntie took a baby bottle of warm milk from Connie and put the nipple to my lips. I took the nipple in and started to suc-k the warm milk.
"Good girl, Precious. Now relax and I'll read this pamphlet and tell you what it says about what a wonderful experience you are having. And you are enjoying it so far, aren't you." And she smiled at me, nursing on the baby bottle. I nodded and gurgled yeth. I wasn't sure it was wonderful, but I had no choice. I was a diapered 23 year old male in a dress, nursing a baby bottle. Can you imagine the humiliation?

Part 11

As I nursed on the baby bottle, Auntie Theresa told me how all little girls have the greatest fun when they go to the salon. They begin to look forward to it and even remind their Mommies about an upcoming appointment.

"We'll write it on the calendar, sweetie. That way you can remember your next appointment."
"DING!" and a little alarm went off.

"Oh, that means your hair color is done. Here comes Julie to finish your hair, darling sissy of mine." And I blushed some more. I hated being call a sissy. Yet here I was diapered in a pretty little girl's dress and about to have my hair set after it was colored.

"Come with me, Precious. We have to fix that hair of yours so you will be the little sissy baby everyone loves." And people laughed as I blushed and was led by the hand by Julie. Auntie insisted I take my baby bottle with me and could finish it as my hair was being done. In a moment I was in the chair again. It was so embarrassing because the hem of my skirt was up so high you could see my pantied and diapered crotch very easily. I certainly could in the mirror in front of me. I averted looking at it.

"Keep you head still, silly sissy. You don't want a spanking here, now, do you." And Julie pinched my cheek. I was startled by it but knew the proper response.

"No, Mith Julie. Prethouth will be a good thithy." And I could feel a tear welling up in my eye. How did a 23 year old man come to this state. A swishy sissy getting his hair done in a Lady's Salon. And most everyone know I was a sissy.

First Julie doused my hair with a thick awful-smelling liquid. Then she fussed around it.. taking little tufts of it and wrapping them around thin sticks.

"Your curls will be so precious, Precious." And she giggled. "Oh, I must be a poet." She said and others laughed as well. As Julie continued her work, Auntie Theresa came over and looked at the pathetic me in the chair with eyes glassing from embarrassment and shame.

"That looks very good, Julie. I think the color came out so well. Are you doing well, my sweet Precious Darling?" and as she said that her hand was on my diapered crotch and she was squeezing it. I could feel myself start to tingle down there. It was getting firmer. And besides, as she was leaning over me and smiling and talking, her blouse was open so that I could see most of each lovely breast hanging… only held a little by her lovely lace bra. This made me even more engorged below.

"Well, sweetie? Are you doing well?" and her finger wiggled inside the diaper and caressed the head of my peeney. I loved the feeling, of course, but was so shocked that my Auntie was actually stimulating me there. I thought I should resist, but my legs opened even wider. I couldn't help it and she smiled even more.

"I'll take that as a yes, sweet baby. One part of you certainly is enjoying this. But, I am taking you away from your lovely hair dressing. Nice job, Julie. I can't wait to see the finished product." And then her finger was outside the diaper and she placed it gently on my lips, pressing against them. I could feel som moisture on the finger and my lips opened automatically. Her finger went into my mouth and my tongue licked it clean. Oh the shame and humiliation and I couldn't stop myself from enjoying it.

"Good, sissy.' She whispered. Always tidy up after yourself and she lightly patted my diapered crotch.

"Well, all see, sissy. Come with me." And Julie helped me off the chair and led me to a row or hair dryers. She placed one over my head, took another baby bottle from Connie and handed it to me.

"Enjoy, sweetie. You will look even more precious in just a few more minutes." And she turned the dryer on. It rained warm heat all over my head and was loud enough for me not to hear anything else. As I suc-ked on another bottle, I thought of all that had happened to me in such a short time. I was diapered, in a pretty dress, suc-king on a baby bottle. And yet, I was loving it. I didn't want to but I couldn't help it. I started to feel wanted and loved and cherished. The people taking care of me were so beautiful and did such nice things. I felt so pampered. What a life!!!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender