Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Baby Shop.  (Read 45848 times)

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
The Baby Shop.
« on: March 13, 2014, 06:57:16 PM »
Perhaps losing his parents at such an early age and, having no next of kin, being brought up in the orphanage had made him this way. He’d longed for motherly embraces and tenderness, yet seldom seemed to get either from the matrons who ran the place. They seemed to save their softer side for the babies and very young. The older boys were bossed about and frowned upon if they showed any sign of delicacy or weakness.

He didn’t know why, but whenever he saw the younger kids being cuddled, or fussed over or even being changed, he wished he could be back there, with all that affection and warmth being lavished upon him.

But, here he was, struggling along in a pitiful bedsit at the age of 17, having left the orphanage some 3 months previously and with little in the way of prospects. We earned a meagre wage and got by with benefit top ups. His one luxury being an aging laptop and internet access, which he used pretty well every evening to relieve his boredom.

Of course, being on his own meant that with such equipment he was able to indulge himself and his desire to fill the gap he felt was left in his life. He’d no real idea why he liked what he did, but the internet had shown him he wasn’t the only person in the world who craved the chance to wear a nappy and be babied. If only he could find someone to share his fantasies with, who would allow him to regress and treat him like the baby he longed to be. But who was he kidding, what could he offer in return?

It was while surfing the net one evening he came across a website for adult baby clothes and equipment. He’d not seen it before but since finding the site he’d returned to it regularly to view the products they sold. How he wished he had the money to fill his wardrobes and draws with nappies, plastic pants, onesie and all manner of AB paraphernalia, but with his wage that was just a dream.

However, he decided that if he was careful then perhaps he could save enough money to at least buy a nappy, pins and a few pairs of baby pants, just to allow him to find out how it felt and grab some much dreamed of baby time.

He took on some extra shifts and cut costs wherever he could and as his fund grew he started to plan out exactly what he was going to get.  Perhaps he could buy some cheap terry towels and use the money on other baby goods instead.

Finally he had enough money to cover his first purchases and set off. The shop, buy chance, wasn’t far away and despite a decent walk he could easily make it. It was an average sized shop but clearly sold real baby items as its main business. He was unsure this was the correct place and it was his fourth visit before he actually dared to enter. Inside there were enough customers to allow him to browse unnoticed before leaving empty handed.

Two further visits went before he finally plucked up the courage to approach the counter, armed with the phase given on the website to indicate you wished to see the AB stock rather than the real babywear.

He was growing weak at the knees as he waited for the cheery motherly woman behind the counter to attend to him. The customer in front of him collected her purchases and left and he was next, alone in the queue, shaking with nerves, holding the baby pants the instructions had told him to bring to the counter.

“Hello Sir, and what can I do for you today?” she said with a cheery smile.
“I err” he mumbled “I err wonder if you do these in a much bigger size”
She smiled a knowing smile and quietly asked “How much bigger?”
“M..m..my size nanny” he stuttered

He felt faint as he spoke the words and was on the verge of running out when she said

“Of course baby, please make your way to the back of the shop and stand by the light blue door.”

He turned and made his way to the back of the store. His heart was racing and his legs shaky.

Nanny watched him. He looked so young and innocent, so desperately in need of being dominated and looked after. He’d be snapped up in no time and her special clientele would pay well over the odds for this one. But how quickly could she get him on show?
She’d need to put him at ease and subtly get some personal information about him today and then work on getting him back for a day that would change his life forever.

“Watch the store please Jane, I have a special to deal with” she called to her assistant before joining Stuy at the blue door
She opened the door and ushered him in before locking the door behind them. He couldn’t believe his eyes. The room they entered was as big as the front of the shop and full of everything you could imagine a baby would need but in adult sizes. Dresses, rompers, play suits hung from rails, stacks of white terry towelling nappies, high chairs, a cot, a play pen, everything.

His thoughts were broken by a female voice.

“Well young man, what can Nanny help you with today? No need to be shy I want you to relax and take you time to find whatever you want.”

“err, some p-p-plastic pants please”

“of course. You seem very nervous, would you like a nice drink to calm your nerves? We want to make sure you get exactly what you want and we have soooo many pairs of baby pants for you to look at”

“ok, yes please”

“Wonderful, perhaps some warm milk for my little cutie hey?”

He blushed and couldn’t look her in the face.

“Now, you have a look around while I get your milk and see if you can find some things you like”

As she headed off to a small side room he began to work his way round the various shelvs, hangers and boxes. Just touching the fabrics and plastics sent his heart racing. He was holding up a pair of yellow plastic pants, totally absorbed by the feel and thought of what they’d feel like to wear.

“Here you go poppet, have you seen anything you like yet?”

He jumped out of his skin and stared in disbelief as she held out a baby bottle full of milk.

“Come on” she said pushing the bottle towards him “The only customers I get in here are those who want to play babies or those who want to look after them. And you don’t look like a carer which makes you the baby…and all babies drink their milkies from a bottle”

He just stared at the bottle, not sure what to do and was completely taken by surprise when she took his hand and led him over to a low couch, still holding the plastic pants. She sat down and pulled him across her lap on his back and pushed the bottle into his open mouth.

“There, that’s better little one, now drink your bottle and then we’ll have a chat about what you’ve come in for today”

As she held him close to her ample bosom he began to nurse on the bottle and immediately felt much more at ease. So much so that the emotions got too much and a few tears began to seep from his eyes.

“Are, poor baby, has him missed his mommies love hmmm, does he want to be all ickle again and looked after and cared for?”

About half way through the bottle she took it out of his mouth and hugging him close to her asked if he was ready to go shopping?

He nodded felling so much at comfort with the situation.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: The Baby Shop.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 06:02:40 PM »
ok, finally round to writing the next part.

PART 2
She took his hand again and led him over to the various shelves and hangers.
“Now then sweetie, what was it you were after? “
“W-well” he stuttered “some plastic pants a nappy and some nappy pins.”
“hmm, ok, is that all? Just one nappy isn’t going to get you very far. When you do tinkles what are you going to change into?”
“I don’t have much money so I don’t think I could afford more than that.”
“I see” she said. He was sure he detected a gleam in her eye and a slight smile.
“Tell me, if you could afford it, what else would you want to buy? Perhaps we can come to an arrangement to help us both out”
He didn’t know what to say. He looked around the room at the huge array of baby gear, his gaze stopping for a bit too long on the frilly baby dresses and baby knickers that went with them. He caught himself and looked away, but she had seen his reaction. His cheeks blushed slightly and an awkward silence filled the room.
“I’m not sure really. Maybe some more nappies and plastic pants and some clothes”
“ok, what clothes do you prefer, come and have a look”
Once again she took his hand and led him to the rails of clothing. She picked out various rompers and onesies and held them up against him for size.
“Yes, these would suit for very nicely, especially over a big fluffy terry nappy”
His heart started to race as he felt the baby clothes brush against him. He began to imagine himself at home wearing them. He found himself becoming more excited with each item as his mind drifted and he imagined this lovely woman dressing him.
“Oh yes,” she beamed “you’d look absolutely precious in that”
He suddenly realised that she was holding up one of the baby dresses against him. He couldn’t help but touch and stroke the silky material and it was all he could do to control himself. He blushed a deep shade of pink, almost matching the colour of the baby dress.
“Are you ok baby?” she asked
“Err, yes, yes fine. “
“ok. You like the baby dress? We have plenty in your size” she said smiling
“ err, no, I’m a boy, I don’t wear dresses” He was embarrassed to admit that the thought of trying one on was actually driving him crazy. He’d never thought about whether he would like girl or boy clothes. Why did he find the dresses so appealing?
“I see. Well, if you’re sure, but don’t be embarrassed, many many adult baby men like to play baby girls. Perhaps you should try one on and see how it feels?”
“it’s ok, I couldn’t afford one anyway.”
“Ah, yes of course. It’s a pity, see how well these frilly baby pants would fit you” she said holding a silky pair of white pants, covered in lacy frills up against his hips. He almost erupted on the spot but just managed to hold it, although his breathing was quite rapid and his heart was racing. She’d played this game before and knew that if she kept him on the brink he’d be more likely to agree.
“However, as I said, perhaps I can help you if you want to help me. We could work out a deal that would allow you to have lots of nappies and pretty baby things to wear. Would you like that?”
He was intrigued. The thought of being able to get some more baby clothes was already flooding his mind with desire, but what did she want of him.
“Err, I guess, what would I need to do?”
“If you help me out I can promise you plenty of nappy time. Do you like the thought of being a little baby again? Wearing big bulky nappies, using them and having mummy change you into a clean one? Have someone look after you and give you lots of cuddles“
He looked down not wanting to admit the thought was wonderful “I don’t know. I guess it would be nice “
“Of course it would. You seem a very gentle thing. I bet your family or friends wouldn’t understand your feelings would they. I bet you daren’t tell your girlfriend either eh?”
He paused and stayed staring at the floor, his eyes started to tear up.
“I’m and orphan. I’ve no family and not much in the way of friends either. No girlfriend, just me on my own really”
He didn’t know what to say next. He fumbled with the plastic pants he was still holding.
“oh, poor baby, that’s so sad. Perhaps we can change that. Here’s what I’m suggesting. Tomorrow I’m planning on starting to put together a new catalogue. What I really need though is a model…They cost a fortune from an agency sooooo…I was wondering if maybe you’d like to model some of the clothes for me. In return I’ll pay you in cash or baby clothes”
Did he hear her correctly, she wanted him to dress as a baby and let her take pictures that anyone could see?
“I don’t think so, what if someone saw the pictures and recognised me. I’d never live it down.”

“Of course you would. Remember, the only people who would read the catalogue would be other big babies. Also, just because you are modelling it doesn’t mean you are a baby. At least that’s what you’d tell anyone who asked. It was just a job modelling clothes you tell them… and that you got paid very well for it”
He was unsure, but then who was going to recognise him…he’d already admitted that he had next to no friends or family and it would be an easy way to earn some much needed money as well as some baby stuff.
 â€œOk, I suppose I could do with the extra money”
“wonderful” she beamed “ and to show you I mean what I say and trust you, why don’t you take the nappy, pins and those plastic pants you’ve become so attached too as a good will gesture on my part and I’ll see you hear tomorrow at 10am?”
“Wow, err, ok, thank you. I don’t know what to say.”
“How about see you tomorrow Nanny?” she said putting his baby stuff into a carrier bag.
He couldn’t help a little smile and replied “See you tomorrow Nanny”
She showed him out of the shop and headed to her computer to set things up for her latest victim...

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 06:53:01 PM »
sorry it's taken so long, but here are 2 more chapters.

Chapter 3
He walked home in somewhat of a daze. He couldn’t wait to try on his nappy and plastic pants. Just thinking about them made his heart race. He kept putting his hand into the bag to feel the soft terry. Would he really go back tomorrow? She didn’t know where he lived and he had what he wanted.
But then she’d trusted him and he wasn’t someone to take people for granted or betray trusts like that. Also, was she suggesting that she may dress him? How wonderful would that feel? And the promise of more baby clothes for nothing, how could he pass that up…especially those amazing dresses. Why was he so drawn to them? He’d never thought about dressing as a girl, but there was something about those dresses with all their soft frills. They felt so babyish and…well…not him. He could really escape from being the sad lonely boy he’d spent his life being and be someone else for a little while.
Once back at his flat he emptied the contents of his bag on the bed. He caressed the softness and relished in the fresh washed baby smell of the garments. Unfortunately he had a couple of hours shelf stacking at the local super market to get to so he grabbed a quick bite to eat and headed out again. Towards the end of his shift he collected a last pallet and noticed it was all for the mother and baby section. As he started to stack the packs of disposable nappies his mind drifted, imagining that he was stacking his cupboard at home with fresh baby supplies. He continued with powders, creams, lotions soaps etc, the smells acting like a drug. As he finished he decided he was going to buy some baby powder, shampoo and baby soap. Might as well go the whole hog, he thought.
He paid for his items at the self-checkout and hurried home. It was nearly 10pm and he wasted no time in showering, using plenty of the soap. It smelled so good and he reaked of it when he stepped out of the shower.  He spent a bit of time online watching tutorials on how to fold the terry nappy and played with different folds until he felt he had the one that fit him best.  Then it was finally time to wear his first nappy in 15 years. He lay down and positioned himself in the centre of the folded nappy and gave himself a good dusting of baby powder, even rubbing it over his chest and legs.
 Then, holding both nappy pins in his lips, he pulled the front up between his legs and nestled it nice and snug over his little spout. Then he pulled the first side up and pinned it firmly around him before repeating the process with the other side. He lay there and flexed his legs against the bulky mass of terry nappy. He almost made creamies just doing that it felt so wonderful. He’d loved the way both pins made a distinctive click as he pushed the safety caps down. Next it was time for the plastic pants. Still lying on his back he raised his legs and fed his feet into the pants. As they slipped through the leg holes he marvelled at how they felt as the plastic encased elastic slid up his calves to his knees. The sensation only grew as he pulled them up his thighs before raising his bottom and finally enveloping the snowy white nappy with soft yellow plastic pants. He checked all the terry towelling was tucked in at the legs and waist and then luxuriated in the feel of the way the nappy pushed the soft plastic against his inner thigh.
Then he waddled to his kitchen and had a large glass of warm milk before returning to bed. He pulled the duvet over him, turned out the bedside light and lay there in the darkness, slowly, gently running his hands over his new babywear. He was very turned on and as he gently rubbed, the soft fluffy folds of nappy stimulated him like he’d never experienced before. He continued to revel in the feelings, rubbing a little faster. He couldn’t believe how amazing this felt and before long he erupted into his nappy. Squirt after squirt of warm sticky cream jetted into the soft babyish folds. He lay there in the afterglow, drifting off to a far off place and was soon fast asleep.
He awoke in the early hours in need of a pee. He wasn’t sure if he should just wet his nappy or get up and go to the toilet. The lady in the shop had given him his new nappy, but did she want it back? If so, presumably she wouldn’t want it if it had been used.  He decided to play safe and got up and made his way to the bathroom. He stood in front of the toilet and tried to take the plastic pants off but found that the waist band no longer stretched. It seemed to have lost its elasticity and thus he couldn’t pull them down. He was stuck in his nappy and baby pants. He tested the leg but there was just too much nappy and the leg opening didn’t stretch enough to enable him to pee that way. He decided he would try and hold out till morning and contact the shop to see what had happened and how to get out of the nappy.
He climbed back into bed and tried to get comfy and go back to sleep, but after an hour of twisting and turning and his bladder getting more painful he realised he was going to have to wet his nappy.
Despite his urgent need, he couldn’t go lying down and so stood up with his knees slightly bent due to the bulk of the nappy between his legs. He was desperate to pee at this stage it took next to no effort to release the stream and it was soon spreading over the front and seeping down between his legs. He continued for some time and felt the nappy shift as it grew heavy with pee.
When he finally stopped he just stood there as if in shock. Reaching down he pressed the front of his nappy against him, feeling the heavy wet warm cloth. It felt wonderful and he reached down between his legs and cupped the soggy crotch, pulling it up and squeezing his legs together. There were no signs of any leaks and so he climbed back into bed. He was feeling so excited that after just a few more squeezes he again exploded into his nappy. The feeling was so strong he felt almost dizzy and was again soon asleep, spent and in a state of pure bliss.
Chapter 4
It was just gone 8am when he awoke and he realised he had to make the decision on whether to return to the shop. It took 30-40 minutes to walk there and he was still stuck in his wet nappy and baby pants. He tried again to remove them but the waist band wouldn’t give at all and he realised that he didn’t have a choice, unless he wanted to ruin his baby pants. He got up and washed as best he could, using the baby soap and a bit of baby powder in case his wet nappy was starting to smell. Finding something to wear was next and the only things he found that would fit over his nappy were a pair of loose fitting light blue shorts. He pulled them on and realised he could just make out the nappy stuffed baby pants peeking out of the legs holes. There was nothing he could do about it and as it wasn’t too much he decided to settle for that. He then put on a baggy t-shirt and, white gym socks and his trainers and looked in the mirror. He thought he looked just like a toddler with his bulging shorts hiding his embarrassing underwear, but he had no choice. He headed to his kitchen to get some breakfast and a drink and realised that before long he was going to need to pee and poop.  He decided to get going as soon as he was finished with breakfast and hopefully get his nappy off and be able to use the toilet at the shop.
He grabbed his wallet and keys and nervously stepped out of his front door. The street was deserted, thanks goodness, and closing the door behind him he headed of and a brisk walk, or rather waddle. He’d been out about 20 minutes when the first of the mild cramps started to hit him. From then on they increased in strength and discomfort and he soon had to stop to let the latest cramp subside.
What could he do, he was wearing a soaked nappy in the middle of the street and already attracting a few strange looks. He was getting desperate. Messing his nappy was bad enough, but in the street? There’d be no hiding the smell and he didn’t fancy walking about with a load in his pants.
“Are you ok sweetheart?” a woman’s voice asked
He’d been so distracted that he hadn’t seen her approach and jumped, almost losing control.
“what?..er yes..fine thanks…just a bit of tummy ache”
“oh, well you probably just need to go toilet I suspect.” She offered
“yes, maybe. Thanks for your concern but I’m ok now”
“Well you shouldn’t try to hold it too long. You’ll hurt yourself. And besides, why hold it, I’m sure your nappy will cope” she said with a giggle and walked off
He was mortified, was it really that obvious, how many other people had noticed.  He looked at his reflection in a shop window, then turned round and realised with shock that there was a big rip in the seam on the rear of the shorts. How had he not noticed earlier? Not only were his nappy and plastic pants poking out from his leg hole, but they were also very clearly poking out the back of his shorts as well. He pulled his t-shirt down and held it there as he quickly headed to the shop.
It was about 9:45 when he got there and the place looked closed and deserted. He knocked on the door and rang the bell, but no one came to answer. He was starting to lose the battle with his bowels and 10 minutes later he could hold it no more and gasped, bending over slightly, as he emptied a huge sticky load into the seat of his nappy. This was followed by a fresh helping of hot pee that soaked down between his legs, making the nappy sag even more. What was he to do? He couldn’t get the nappy off so had to wait but he also had nowhere to hide, so was forced to wait outside the baby shop in his wet and messy nappy. He must have looked like he was there to get fresh supplies.
Bang on 10am the shop owner arrived and greeted him. She had a knowing look on her face and, after sniffing the air asked
“Did baby have an accident? Let Nanny see”
She spun him round and smashed her hand into the back of his shorts and nappy, squishing his warm mess over his bottom.
“Oh yes, what a naughty baby. Good job he kept his nappy on hey?”
“It wasn’t my fault. I couldn’t get the pants off when I needed the loo.”
“Good, babies aren’t supposed to take their nappies off” she laughed. “Come on baby, let’s get you cleaned up”
She ushered him into the shop, closing and locking the door behind her.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 10:38:26 AM »
next two parts :-)

Chapter 5
She led him into the adult part of the baby shop and on into another room that had a shower, several cupboards and a large table with a cushioned top, covered in yellow nursery print plastic. He knew immediately it was a large changing table. He was led over to it and told to strip to his nappy, while Nanny collected some supplies and put on a clear plastic apron, before disappearing into the office and out of site.
Nervously he did as instructed, blushing bright red when his fouled nappy and plastic baby pants were all he stood in. He toyed with the waist band again but it still wouldn’t stretch or allow him to remove the pants. He couldn’t help but reach down and squeeze the soggy smelly mass of nappy, feeling a pleasant tingle as he did so.
Several bright flashes caused him to jump and he looked up to see Nanny taking photos of him in his messy nappy with the changing table behind him.
“What are you doing?” he asked.
“I need a few pics to demonstrate how effective the punishment pants are at keeping naughty babies in their nappies. These baby pants have special elastic with tiny metal hooks that only allow the elastic to tighten when activated and I thought a little insurance to get you back here wouldn’t be a bad thing” she said smiling.
“Oh, but how do I get them off?”
“You don’t. Only Nanny or Mummy can do that” she laughed.  “The hooks are activated by a magnet, which is has been made into the safety caps of your nappy pins. That also means that the pins can’t be undone unless the magnet in the cap is deactivated as well and to do that you need this special key” she explained holding up what looked like a small key fob.
“Come on then baby, let’s get you changed into a fresh clean nappy, we have a busy day. You can drink this while I change you” she said, handing him a large baby’s bottle full of what he assumed was milk.
She helped him up on to the change table and, looking up, he could see his babified state in all its glory, thanks to a large ceiling mirror positioned directly above the change table. What he couldn’t see was the camera hidden behind it. This was about to stream his nappy change to Nanny’s other clients. He was thirsty and began to nurse on the bottle.
He watched as Nanny swiped the keyfob along the elastic on the front of his nappy and he immediately felt it loosen.
“Bottom up baby” she said grabbing the waist band of his plastic pants and quickly pulling them down his legs and off over his feet before dropping them in a large nappy pale at the end of the table.
She held the fob next to the nappy pins as she unclipped each one, placing them on a shelf above the table. Next she pulled the front of his nappy away before lifting both his ankles and pushing them back over him. She then proceeded to clean up the worst of the soiling with the wet front of his nappy before dropping that into pale as well. Holding his legs up, she efficiently cleaned him up with several baby wipes before letting his legs down.
He lay there naked and feeling very nervous and vulnerable as she busied herself collecting and folding a fresh terry nappy. She placed a liner on it and, lifting his ankles again, slid the soft fluffy nappy under his raised bottom. Before lowering his legs she gave him a good dusting of baby powder and rubbed it all over his pink cheeks. She lowered and spread his legs and applied more powder to his front. He gasped as she gently rubbed it all over his ‘little man’ and his thighs, ignoring him as he began to stiffen. Pulling the front of the nappy up she secured it with the locking nappy pins again and pushed the caps into place with a satisfying click.
She opened a draw of the change table and pulled out a pair of white plastic baby pants. She fed his feet through the leg holes and slowly pulled them up his legs. She knew this would excite him further and she’d have no problems controlling him while he was in such a state. She’d try a few outfits on, as requested by her clients and then the drugs in his bottle should put him to sleep and she could prep him properly before he was sent off to whichever client won the bidding.
Once his plastic pants were fitted snuggly over his nappy she dressed him in a white bubble romper. Snapping the crotch poppers together to close the elasticated leg holes and also doing up the 3 buttons at the back to close the neck, with its peter pan collar. The slightly puffed short sleeves really added to his babyish appearance.
Short socks, white booties and mittens and a frilly white bonnet finished off his outfit and as he looked up into the overhead mirror he couldn’t believe what he saw. A large baby, starred back at him, its legs splayed by the obvious bulge of a thick nappy.
The clients at the other end of the webcam were already placing bids and he still had several other outfits to try on first.
Nanny helped him down and led him over to a large playpen, guiding him in and shutting the gate to lock him inside.

Chapter 6
He looked stunned but Nanny reassured him.
“It’s ok baby, I want some shots of this outfit in the playpen. Now you sit there and play with the toys while I get the camera set up. Oh, I almost forgot, here’s you dummy. You have a nurse on that while you play” she said, popping it into his mouth.
He sat down and started to build with the blocks. He was enjoying himself and the more he played the more relaxed he felt. The drugs from him milk were largely responsible for that, but he didn’t care or know. He was just having a fun time and didn’t realise he’d been playing for over 20 mins before Nanny started clicking away with the camera again. Of course, several other hidden webcams were showing off this contented big baby to the clients, who continued to bid.
Once nanny was happy with her shots she put the camera down and collected a fresh set of clothes. This carried on for a good hour as he was dressed in many pairs of baby pants, rompers, and onesies. He was starting to feel quite tired but Nanny insisted that she had just a few more outfits to do and then he could have a rest.
He’d been feeling the need to pee for the last 10 minutes and for some reason the need was becoming very urgent very quickly.
“Nanny, I need to use the toilet” he said
“Why? You’re wearing a perfectly good toilet, as you proved earlier” she said smiling and patting his nappy.
“Oh” he said “But I thought we were just taking photos. I didn’t want to mess up any more clothes and I’m getting really desperate”
“hmm, I know, how about you ask me in a nice baby way if you can use the potty and maybe I’ll let you go”
Is she kidding, he thought, I can’t hold this much longer.
“ok, Can I use the potty please nanny?” he asked, suddenly having to fight quite hard to control the urge.
“oh no, that was nowhere near babyish enough. Come on, have some fun with nanny and be a proper baby. You can do it, go on baby”
“ooohh…quick…Nanny, baby wanna go potty. Please, baby wanna potty”
“ahhh, that was so sweet. Ok, let’s get you stripped off”
Once again he was stripped to his nappy and the now transparent plastic baby pants but left lying in the playpen looking up at yet another mirror while a dummy nursing baby looked back at him desperately trying not to wet his nappy. He could hear nanny in the other room but he was losing the fight and as Nanny came back in holding a large pink potty he could feel the first drops seeping out in to the terry cloth.
“Now” she said climbing into the playpen and kneeling beside him and brushing his arms away from his nappy.
“Baby mustn’t play with himself or his nappies, only Nanny can touch his nappy can’t she”
And with that she reached for the waist band, but rather than pull them down, she tickled the sides of his stomach. It was too much and as he jumped he lost control and began to flood his nappy.
“OOH Nanny, oh no, I can’t hold it.” he cried.
“Oh dear, was baby not ready to use his potty after all? Never mind, this is why you need to be kept in nappies from now on and Nanny will make sure you are” she smiled, gently patting the crotch of his yellowing nappy.
She was careful not to block the view of his babyish accident from the webcam. Seeing a new baby do this always boosted the bidding war and this was no exception. His childish looks and near hairless body were making him a prize catch.
I guess I’d best change you before the next outfit but then you can have a nap in the cot.
Nanny left him lying there staring up at the mirror. His fresh wetting clearly visible through the baby pants and he pressed his hands down onto the warm soggy mass. He felt his excitement grow and he brought his legs together, relishing the squishy feeling of the nappy and baby pants between them. He could feel the warm pee seeping down over his bottom and he brought his knees up to enhance the feeling.
“Having fun baby?” Nanny said, knowing that little display was only going to make him more desirable to the bidders.
He jumped at the sound of her voice and watched her as she returned with a fresh nappy and an arm full of yellow and white satin and frills. His heart jumped. He knew these could only be baby girl clothes and yet the thought of being dressed in them excited him.
“Right cutie pie, let’s get you sorted.”
She efficiently stripped him of his pants and nappy and cleaned him up before pinning him into a fresh white terry nappy.
He didn’t know why, but as Nanny held up a pair of plastic lined frilly yellow baby pants he began to grow hard under his nappy. Nanny slipped them over his feet and up his legs. He watched in the mirror as they were pulled up over the bulk of terry nappy and spread his legs wide as Nanny fussed about ensuring all the cloth was contained under the leg and waist bands. He was already on the brink as she fitted frilly white socks and satin booties on his feet, again in a soft yellow. As she sat him up his erect member rubbed against the soft terry and he only just managed to control himself, letting out a few small gasps.
Nanny smiled, knowing exactly what was happening. She picked up a short yellow satin baby dress and slowly dressed him in it. It had several built in petticoats which helped the high cut dress flare from his chest. The hems and puffed sleeves were all edged in soft white lace, as was the cute collar that nanny buttoned up at the back.
The mittens were slightly padded and when fitted caused his hands to bunch into fists and a large overly frilly bonnet finished off the outfit.
Nanny fussed about with the dress and bonnet before snapping plenty of shots from all angles.
“Ok baby, can you crawl about for Nanny. I want to get some shots of that frilly padded bottom of yours poking out from your baby dress.”
He did as she asked, but found it hard to control himself as the movement of his legs and the rubbing of the soft terry stimulated him further. He had to keep stopping, scared of releasing into his nappy. What would Nanny say if he did?
Finally Nanny took him by the hand and led him over to the cot where she stripped him back to his nappy. The stiff bulge at the front of his nappy was very obvious and she could see him blushing furiously.
“I think it’s time for a nap baby. You’ve worked very hard today so a quick bottle and then a snooze and we’ll do some more this afternoon.”
She pulled up a pair of soft blue nursery print baby pants and then dressed him in a fleecy blue sleeper. The arms and feet were enclosed and again his hands were forced into fists buy the sewn in mittens, the elasticated wrists keeping them snuggly in place. She helped him into the cot and told him to lie still while she fetched another bottle.
This time she sat in the cot with his head on her lap and cuddled him close to her bosom. He’d never felt as happy as he nursed his way through the bottle and rested his head into the warmth of her large soft bosoms. Once he’d finished he was feeling really sleepy and she cuddled him really close, rocking him gently. As she did so her hand moved down to the front of his nappy and undid some of the poppers of his sleeper. She pushed a hand into the sleeper and began to massage him through his nappy and baby pants. It felt amazing and he let out little moans and gently kicked his legs out as within a few short seconds he exploded into the thirsty terry cloth. Squirt after squirt or warm creamy goo shot out of him before the intense pleasure subsided and he lay feeling exhausted in the afterglow. Nanny hugged him closer and slipped his dummy into his mouth. She left her had on his baby pants and smiled as she felt the unmistakable warmth of hot pee start to spread over the front of his nappy and down between his legs, the terry nappy easily absorbing it and becoming heavy with moisture.
Nanny refastened the poppers and eased out from under him. She pulled up the baby blanket, tucked him in nice and snug and pulled up the side of the cot. It was time to see who’d won this precious baby and get him prepped for shipping.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 10:40:20 AM »

Chapter 7
He had no idea how long he’d slept but he found it very hard to fully wake up or open his eyes. He was aware that he was still nappied and that nappy was wet and heavy. He briefly heard excited female voices as he stirred and sensed someone start changing his nappy but he had fallen back to sleep before they had finished. He woke again later, his nappy was dry and he managed to open his eyes slightly. He was still in a cot but it was not the same one and it was dark, bar a soft nightlight. The room seemed different too. Had the colour changed or was he just in a different part of the same room? He managed to roll onto his side and looking out through the bars of his cot could see that he was definitely in a new room. This was a bedroom, or more accurately a baby’s nursery. He briefly scanned the room before he once again fell to sleep.
When he next awoke he was wet again and sunlight had returned. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and tried to make out what was happening. He was definitely in a different room and it smelled clean and baby fresh. His sleeper had been replaced by a pale green onesie. He was wearing woolly mittens and socks or booties again and he had a dummy in his mouth, which he was nursing on without thinking.
He pushed the baby blanket off and sat up, although that was a struggle. He felt so weak and had to use the bars of his cot to pull himself up. He sat back resting against the cot rails, his legs bowed out in front of him and studied the room. It had all you’d need for a baby. A changing table, with ample supplies of creams, lotions, wipes, pins, and a fresh stack of cloth nappies. A nappy pale sat at the end and he could see the corner of a used nappy hanging out of the top, trapped under the lid. His, he guessed. A large wardrobe stood against one wall and a box of baby toys sat next to it. The large yellow highchair dominated one corner and two doors on separate walls lead to who knew where. Despite the circ-umstances he felt strangely calm. He knew he shouldn’t be here, but somehow he seemed to accept it or was just too tired and confused to worry about it right then.
A gentle breeze from the window encouraged him to try and see outside. He managed to raise himself onto his knees and worked his way to the end of the cot. He tried to stand up but his legs were weak and he fell back. He tried again and gripped the cot rails as best he could, just managing to stand on his shaky legs. Outside was bright and sunny and fields stretched away from the house. He was on the first floor so he wasn’t even in the same building anymore.
He suddenly became aware of a familiar warmth spreading out over the front of his nappy and down between his legs. He tried to stop the flow but couldn’t remember how to work the muscles. He was helpless to stop it and stood there uncontrollably soaking his nappy like the baby he was dressed as.
He flopped down onto his soggy bottom and was trying to take in what had happened when he heard the door open and a tall blonde women walked in. She was very pretty and he guessed mid to late 30s. She had a great figure and large bosoms, which she covered with a figure hugging shirt. The top few buttons were undone exposing her deep cleavage. She was smiling excitedly and rushed to the cot chatting to him in a language that certainly wasn’t English. He knew she was talking to him, but he didn’t understand a word. She was significantly bigger than him and after she dropped the side of the cot she grabbed him and lifted him out and on to her hip with ease. She bounced him about and patted his padded bottom before he felt a searching finger slip up the inside of his plastic panties and find his soaked nappy beneath.
She let out a gasp of surprise and said something to him. He could guess by the tone it was a question and assumed she was confirming that he had a wet nappy and needed a change. He was carried over to the change table and laid down on it. She began to strip him of his onesie and then set about pulling down his plastic pants. These were dropped into the nappy pail and then she undid the pins of his nappy, carefully sticking the pins into her shirt. Then she pulled the wet nappy away and slid it out from under his bottom. And that too was deposited into the nappy pail.
He looked down at himself he realised that all his pubic hair had been removed. Then he noticed that in fact all his body hair had gone. He was a bald as a baby from the neck down. His skin was a soft rosy pink and very sensitive. He was washed down with a warm cloth and then she took hold of his ankles and, pushing them back over his head, she slid the fresh folded nappy under his raised bottom. Powder was applied and patted in and he was lowered back onto the waiting nappy. More powder and then she pulled the front of the nappy up and pinned it securely to each side.  Next she opened one of the draws and pulled out a pair of plastic pants. They were white with little teddies wearing nappies all over them. She slid them up his legs and over his nappy, ensuring all the lose bits were tucked in. That done she patted the front of his nappy gently and picked him up again, carrying him over to the wardrobe. She opened it and revealed a plentiful collection of babywear, including both boys and girls clothes. She selected a blue bubble romper and headed back to the cot. Sitting him down she slipped the romper over his head, fed his arms into the sleeves and laid him down so she could snap the crotch poppers together. She rolled him over and did up the buttons on the back and left him lying on his front while she went back to the draws and collected some mittens and booties, which she duly dressed him in.
He realised he hadn’t said a word since he’d woken up. He hadn’t even questioned how he got here or what was going on. He had no idea if she understood English but tried to talk to her anyway.
“Who are you, what am I doing here? Where exactly is here?”
She looked at him and laughed. All that had come out of his mouth was a load of baby gibberish. He tried to speak again but couldn’t form the words. He knew what he wanted to say but couldn’t say it.
She tweaked his nose and said something, then giggled and picked him up. He didn’t like it and started to panic, struggling to get free, but she was too strong and simply hugged him close to her until he calmed down. In his weakened state that didn’t take long and he started to sob. She started to rock him as she carried him out of the room and downstairs.
She spoke in a calming caring tone and carried him into the lounge, where she sat down on a large sofa and laid him on his back across her lap. She flicked the TV on and then started to unbutton her shirt. He was still nursing his dummy, something he hadn’t really noticed the whole time she was changing him and while he was trying to speak. He nurseded harder as he watched her reveal her large lacy bra. She undid a clip on one of the cups and lowered it to reveal her large bosom with its firm nipple sticking out. His heart started to beat faster as she cradled his head in her arm, removed his dummy and gently lifted him up to her. She was still speaking to him in soft motherly tones, asking him questions he didn’t understand and so couldn’t answer. She massaged the bosom gently and squeezed the nipple a few times and he saw milk start to seep from it. Once more, he reacted in a way he didn’t expect and as she brought his mouth up to the nipple and pushed it in, he eagerly took it and began to nurse. She stroked his cheek and settled down to watch the TV while he nursed. Occasionally she’d rub his back and reach down to pat his nappied bottom or rub between his legs. Whenever her hand strayed to the front of his nappy he felt himself become instantly excited and unconsciously pushed himself into her hand. She’d hold her had still for a few seconds and then move it to his rear and continue patting his thicky padded behind. The sound of her hand on his plastic pants was oddly comforting and he forgot about his worries about how and why he was there. 
He was so absorbed in his task, and with his eyes closed, that he didn’t even notice her reach for her phone and take several pics of him nursing. The faint trace of milk showed around his lips and a look of pure content was on his face as he performed this intensely babyish act.
After about 15 minutes she swapped him onto her other bosom and he nursed until he’d drained that one too. At that point she brought her hand round to his front again and began to caress and rub the plastic covered nappy. He remained latched onto her, his head spinning with the sensations he was experiencing. She continued to talk to him and giggled as he pushed himself into her hand again and again. He was starting to mew as he approached release and she hugged him tightly into her warm soft chest until suddenly he erupted with another huge orgasm. He was panting around her nipple and gasping for air as she pulled him from her and inserted his dummy. Her hand returned to his nappy and she could feel the unmistakable warm feel of a fresh wetting as he drifted off into another deep sleep, cradled in the arms of this unknown woman.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 05:10:29 AM »
Chapter 8
When he awoke he was swaddled in a blanket lying in his cot again. His nappy was still wet and he could hear his new mummy in another room singing to herself. He guessed it was sometime around mid-day as the sun seemed quite high and he was feeling quite hungry. He tried to wriggle free of the blanket but he weakened muscles made this difficult. However, his efforts must have alerted his mummy as she appeared shortly with her usual brilliant smile.
She busied herself collecting is next change of nappy and getting it ready on the change table. Then she came over to the cot, chatting away, unwrapped him and carried him over to the change table. She unsnapped the poppers on the crotch of his romper and pushed it up away from his nappy. Then it was off with the plastic pants and she unpinned his soaked nappy, depositing both items in the waiting nappy pail.
He tried to ask her who she was and what was going on, but again, his speech came out as baby babble, made worse by is dummy. She laughed and wiggled it in his mouth before wiping him down with some wipes until he smelt fresh and clean. A good dusting of baby powder and she brought the points of the nappy together about him and pinned it securely in place. Fresh blue baby pants were pulled up his legs and over the nappy and she took her time to ensure all the stray bits of terry cloth were pushed up the leg holes and under the waist to ensure no leaks. Then the romper was refitted and his booties replaced with another pair. These were made of some sort of quilted fabric and seemed more like slippers than the wooly botties she’d just taken off. There was a noticeable click as she tightened the ribbon securing each one to his ankle. This was a building device to stop them being removed by naughty babies. Once again he was lifted onto her hip and smothered in kisses as she carried him over to the high chair.
She sat him in it and pulled the padded strap up between his legs, connecting it to the waist ones at either side. She brought 2 other straps, one over each shoulder and connected them to the waist strap as well. Then she picked up a large tray and slid it in to place in front of him. She placed some toys on the tray and left the room. With his legs dangling down and secured in place he felt totally helpless. His hands were still in their mittens and so there was no way he could fiddle with any of the straps or the tray to try and get out. He felt more aware of his situation than when he first woke up and was wondering if he should be looking to escape somehow or at least get an idea of where he was. If only he could get out and have a look about, maybe he’d find some sort of clue. He struggle in the chair, but he was still feeling weak and, being strapped in as he was, his efforts came to nothing. He was well and truly secured in his latest baby prison and like any other baby, he’d have to sit and wait until mummy released him. Even if he did escape the chair, she’d almost certainly catch him wondering about the house and bring him right back. He realised he’d have to bide his time until a better opportunity arose.
He looked across the nursery and saw himself in a wall mirror. The image of a baby stared back at him. Its legs spread by the thick nappy and his bootied feet hanging uselessly in front of him. Was this what he’d been reduced too in 24hrs? Had it been 24hrs? How long had he been out to have been prepped the way he was and shipped out to where ever he was?
He’d wet his nappy several times and had hardly been aware of it. He couldn’t speak and his strength and body hair had gone. That must have taken more than a night? And why was he so relaxed about it. Part of him wanted to escape, but at the same time he was putting up very little fight. Why wasn’t he furious and demanding to be set free? He struggled again, knocking several of the toys off the tray and onto the floor. He was about to sweep the rest off when he heard her voice from the doorway.
He jumped and looked up. She was holding a small tray with a large babies bottle, full of milk, and several dishes. She put the tray down on the side and came over to him tutting and shaking her head. She reached round the back of his chair and retrieved 2 velcro straps. Taking one of his arms she held it to the arm rest and secured it with one of the straps. She repeated this with the other arm and he was now totally helpless. He could just about move his body, but not much.
She stood back and smiled, clapping her hands and saying something to him. He assumed she was telling him he was unable to make any more mess or be naughty but she could have been saying anything.
She turned and retrieved the tray and placed it on the high chair. Then she took a long plastic apron off the back of the door and put it on. It was soft clear plastic with a terry cloth backing. Then she collected a large bib from a draw. It was made the same way as her apron, except the plastic was yellow with nursery characters all over it. She put it on him and secured it with the velco tabs at the back of his neck.
She picked up a spoon and dug it into the brown and white mush in one of the bowls. Mashed potato and something he guessed. Then, after removing his dummy, she lifted the loaded spoon to his lips and waited for him to open up. He went to try and say something and she stuffed the spoon in his mouth. Half of it mashed over his lips and ran down his chin, but she got a good portion in. He was taken a bit by surprise and turned his head away. A splat of food landed on his bib, only to be scrapped up with the spoon and pushed back into his mouth.
“mmmpphh, stop, I can feed myself. What is this and why am I here?” he tried to say.
“mmmpphh, ga baba fee, waa waa goo goo” was what came out.
She laughed and scooped up a second load and pushed it into his open mouth. He swallowed and the sloppy mass slipped down into his tummy. It was quite a large bowl and took a while, but despite his weak attempts to stop her she soon had it all in him and scrapped his chin and bib clean with the spoon.
The next bowl looked like some sort of chocolate pudding. It actually tasted fine, although the chocolate was a slightly more bitter taste than he was used too. That too was soon finished and he felt quite bloated. She picked up the bottle of milk and pushed the large rubber teat into his mouth. She held it there with one hand while she unstrapped his arms. Taking each mittened hand she lifted them up until he was holding the bottle himself. As he drank she took her phone out of her pocket and snapped a few pics before taking the tray and bowls out of the room. He put the bottle down and slumped in his chair. His stomach was churning and the milk was making him feel even more full. It was just a few minutes before she returned and tutted when she saw he had stopped drinking. Taking the bottle, she pushed the teat back into his mouth and again moved his hands to hold it. As he resumed his drink she removed the tray and undid his harness before taking the half-finished bottle from him. She lifted him out of the high chair and sat him on the floor before walking over to an area of the room with a pile of cushions in it. She sat herself down and beckoned him over. He went to stand but she clapped her hands and pointed to the floor. He guessed correctly that she wanted him to crawl over to her. He did as he was told and she held out her arms as you do when encouraging a real baby to crawl for the first time, smiling a huge smile.
When he reached her she grabbed him and smothered him in a tight warm cuddle and rained kisses all over his face before lying him face up across her lap and pushing the teat of the baby bottle between is lips. He resumed his feed and lay quietly as he felt a hand slip down his romper and unsnap the poppers between his legs. She snaked a few fingers under the leg hole of his plastic pants. He suddenly realised that he was wet, not soaked, but definitely wet, and he hadn’t even noticed. She noticed is look of surprise and smiled, patting the front of his plastic pants.
What was he to do? He was loving the attention and baby play, but he didn’t want to be a full time baby. He couldn’t stay here, this was kidnap and he needed to escape, at least he felt he should try.
Once the bottle was finished she stood up, replaced his dummy and picked him up onto her hip and walked out of the nursery, grabbing a frilly blue bonnet on the way, and into the kitchen. She put the bottle on the side and the made for the back door. He stiffened up, surely she wasn’t going to take him outside dressed like this and in a wet nappy too? But, yes, she was and she carried him into a large private garden where he could see a large playpen, setup under the shade of a tree. The rails looked to be about chest height on him and she opened a gate to access it rather than climb over the top. She sat him down and placed the bonnet on his head, tying the ribbons in a big bow under his chin. She gave him some more kisses and left him there, closing the gate behind her. He sat in the warm afternoon sun watching her go back into the house.
He looked around but could see no sign of another house or people, which at the time was some relief, but only proved to confirm how remote they were. There were various cuddly and baby toys in the pen and he was obviously expected to amuse himself with them. We watched the house and could see no sign of mummy and a thought came into his head. If he could climb over the rail of the play pen he could try and escape. Maybe find someone who could help him or get some idea of where he was at least. He stared at the house and seeing no movement or sign of mummy he decided to give it a go. His heart was racing as he got onto his knees holding onto the bars of the pen. He still had his dummy in and was almost chewing on it in nervous anticipation of his bid for freedom. He brought his leg up and went to stand, but as he put his weight on his foot a sharp stabbing pain shot up through the sole of his foot and he fell over onto his back, releasing a fresh stream into his nappy as he clutched his foot. The new booties had done their job. Hidden in the padded sole were indeed several pins. When the wearer tried to stand, these were pushed through the lining of the sole and into their foot. As soon as the pressure was taken off the padded foam sole expanded again and the pins were hidden away again. As long as baby stayed off his feet he’d feel no pain, but was cleverly restricted to crawling or being carried. He sat up, wiping the tears from his eyes and studied the booties. With his hands in his mittens there was no way to remove them so, with nothing else to do; he started playing with the large plastic cars and blocks. It was childish, but beat sitting there doing nothing.  It was also making great viewing on the webcam that was hidden in the tree looking down on him. He played for about an hour before mummy appeared with a fresh bottle. She joined him in the pen and cuddling him close fed him the warm sweet milk rocking him gently until he dozed off in the warm sunny afternoon.

Babyb

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 05:24:09 AM »
ok, next few chapters. more to come as and when I get a chance to sit down and write them :-)

Chapter 9
While the subscribers to Nanny’s AB site watched him play Nanny was delighted with his first day’s progress. Since falling asleep at Nanny’s shop, he’d been put through several weeks of hypnotherapy and drugs that made him wet and behave just as a baby did. The electrolysis to remove his hair had only taken a few hours, helped in no small way by the sparseness of its original growth and he was soon as hairless as a newborn baby.
The moment ‘Mummy’ had transferred the money his fate was sealed. Nanny got to work and as he lay in his drug induced sleep she played her carefully designed hypnosis tracks through the headphones in the baby bonnet she dressed him in. Nanny implanted a few key words that could be used to control his mental state. This would allow her to control him when he was travelling to his new mummy and also to regress him on command when required and they were only effective if spoken by nanny herself. That way there was no risk of anyone else accidently bringing him out of his baby state. He would soon accept all baby treatment, although in this case he wouldn’t be fully regressed. He’d still be aware that he was a boy, but trapped permanently in babyland. He would find great sensual pleasure in his nappies, especially when someone rubbed them against him, and he would only have the desires for women that any baby had. Such as craving to bosom feed, or have his nappy changed and fresh powder or cream applied.
Although he’d remember his full vocabulary, he’d have no recollection or ability to form the words when he spoke, so he’d only be able to speak constant baby gibberish.
His ability to control his bladder and bowels was also removed, or at least the memory of how to control them was. When he needed to go, he’d simply let go and generally be completely unaware he was doing so until after the event. Some mummies liked to have their babies be fully aware of the wetting in progress, but completely unable to control it. They enjoyed the humiliation their babies went through each time.
Finally, once all the preparation work was complete he was ready for shipping. Ideally he’d have been dressed in a thick terry nappy and the prettiest of white rompers, socks and booties, mittens and a soft frilly baby bonnet and laid down in a silk lined padded casket with a large dummy in his mouth and shipped to his new mummy. However, there were obvious risks with customs and ensuring the babies all arrived safely. So Nanny decided to let them make their own way out of the country and meet them at the other end to complete their final preparation and delivery.
During his retraining, Nanny would find out if he had a passport and if not, would hypnotise him to apply for one. This always seemed quite an easy process and a new passport was generally issued within a couple of weeks. His last session of hypnosis would give him travel instructions and a destination where Nanny would meet him. Although she often travelled on the same flights or transports as her babies, they always travelled separately and they were hypnotised not to recognise her until she met them at the arranged location, usually a spot where Nanny could pick them up in a hire car and not likely to be covered by CCTV.  Once she picked them up she would take them somewhere quiet, usually an out of town motel, where she could get them to a room without having to go through reception to prepare them for delivery.

Chapter 10
As he stood in the check-in line at the airport he felt a small dribble of warmth seep into his thick disposable nappy. He had been dressed in loose fitting clothes, but he was still nervous that his padded bottom was noticeable. The slight crinkle of the plastic backing did nothing to allay his fears of discovery. His hold luggage was weighed and the suitcase containing several thick cloth nappies, plastic pants, a few onesies, bonnets, bibs, booties and a beautiful white satin bubble romper, edged with a little lace at the leg, arm and neck holes. Matching bonnet, booties and mittens we also included. This would be his arrival outfit at his new mummy’s house.
After check-in he had security to go through. He placed his hand luggage on the x-ray belt and it headed into the machine. He had no idea how the 2 spare disposable nappies would show up or if they’d raise any concerns. He passed through the scanner without setting it off, but was pulled over to one side by a female guard.
She took him to a table along with his hand luggage and asked a few questions before opening it and looking inside. A slight smile appeared on her lips when she saw the nappies and had to stifle a giggle when she also saw the yellow nursery print baby pants with them.
“Why do you have these?” she asked.
“I’m slightly incontinent and get nervous when flying, which makes it worse” he said, blushing a deep read and releasing a fresh stream into his nappy.
“I see. Well, I’m going to have to search you as often drug smugglers use nappies in case the drugs they’ve swallowed go through their system too quickly.”
He almost fainted as she led him into a side room and asked him to strip to his nappy. Shaking he did as instructed while she prepared an x-ray machine.
“Stand here please” she said “and keep your arms up.“
She ran the scan, which revealed he was clear of any swallowed packages. Then she stood beside him and placed a hand on the front and rear of this swollen nappy. She gave each side a good squeeze, pushing the warm gel into him.
“Ok, you look clear, but this nappy is full. Lie on the couch and I’ll change you, as you’ve been such a good boy”
He didn’t know what to do. He could change himself, but this authoritive woman looked like she wouldn’t take a no and so he laid down while she pulled a nappy and baby pants from his bag. She also saw some wipes and in no tile had removed his soggy nappy and was cleaning him thoroughly.
“Biggest baby I’ve changed, that’s for sure” she teased “Bottom up sweetie, nappy time”
He did as he was told and then settled his bottom onto the soft padding and spread his legs. She pulled the front up and over his crotch and taped it securely.
“Best make sure the plane seats are protected and slip these on as well I think” she said feeding his feet into the baby pants and pulling those up his legs and over his nappy as well. Patting the front she told him to get down and dressed and he was free to continue his journey.
He gave a quiet thankyou and waddled out of the room, glowing pink and followed by the grinning guard, who immediately started to chat with her colleagues.
He bought a bottle of water and took a seat in departures. He was quite flustered but suc-king on the bottle calmed him down and he slowly suc-kled his way through the whole bottle.  He noticed a motherly type woman sitting opposite him smiling before returning to her book. He thought he recognised her but couldn’t think where from.
Before long his flight was called and he made his way to his seat. He sat down and fastened his seat belt. As the plane built up speed on the run way he felt a fresh warm surge flood into his nappy and dozed off. The jolt from the landing woke him and caused a further wetting, rewarming the already soggy nappy. It felt quite swollen and as he headed to passport control he could feel the weight and bulge between his legs and prayed he wouldn’t  get stopped again.
Passport was fine and he collected his suitcase. Fortunately he didn’t actually know what was in it, otherwise he may have been really nervous walking through customs and incurred a further check. In this case though he breezed through and headed to the bus stop. He got on the number bus as instructed and travelled 5 stops before getting off and waiting in the bus stop. It was empty and before long a car pulled up in front of him and the lady from the airport got out and ushered him into the car and off they went to a motel about an hour’s drive away.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender