Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: From Boyfriend to Baby  (Read 30893 times)

wetsissybaby

• Fresh
From Boyfriend to Baby
« on: March 09, 2015, 02:14:01 AM »
This is my very first story I would love to have some  feedback!

this story delves into my favorite things of panties, socks, diapers, and humiliation

From boyfriend to baby

So it was my senior year of high school, and I was finally 18, loving life. I played sports for my school, and was pretty athletic. Everything was going great I was about to graduate in a month, I had an amazing girlfriend, and I was about to be off to college after summer.  My girlfriend Alexis was very hot, naturally tan, about 5’8, nice thin body, with long black hair, and a cute button nose with adorable dimples to match her adorable face. Her mom was very involved with our relationship. She was a stay at home mom, and most of the time me and Alexis hung out was at her house, in the basement watching movies and fooling around, so naturally we were around her quite often.  Now I had always had an attraction to female socks, shoes, panties, bras, tights, etc. if it was girly it excited me, but like most guys my age, with this attraction, I kept it a very deep dark secret. That all changed with Alexis.
                                     She had been my first everything, and we had been dating for several months. I had always hinted with her very casually about how  “cute” her socks and panties were, but never fully revealed my fetishes. Until one day at her house when her mom was gone.

Spilling the beans

We were making out, and both getting handsy, when I began massaging her socked foot. I had done this plenty of times before. She always wore colorful socks, mainly KB cotton blend socks with a main color of pink, orange, blue, yellow or whatever, KB in black at the toe, and then an accent color around the top that could be random, opposites, or complementary of the main color. Now like I said I had massaged, groped, and rubbed her foot multiple times, but for some reason this time she decided it meant something, or she always had, and decided to ask me about it. She said
 â€śAdam do you like my feet or something?”
which I replied “I mean yea, they are a part of you, who I like a lot”
“aww” she said, “that’s sweet, I’m just mentioning it because you like to rub them a lot when we hook up. Do you like feet or something?”
This hit me hard, I didn’t know what to say back, on one hand I didn’t want to come off as weird and say I have a foot fetish, but I also didn’t want  to reveal to her my secret of what I really like.
I said back “well...kinda I guess…I just like the way your feet look.” 
“hahaha, you have a foot fetish?”
“don’t make it out to be like I’m weird or something”
“I’m not, you just like feet. So what else do you like?!?”
Which at that point I said rather foolishly with a red face “you don’t wanna know”
she took that and immediately started hammering at me “what is it, what else do you like??”
I said "nothing, nothing”
"Liar!”
She sarted tickling me "tell me!"
"No you’ll think I'm weird" as I'm laughing
"It cant be that bad"
"Oh believe me yes it is"
"What is it??"
"If I tell you wont look at me the same way again"
"Really?"
"Yea, like its nothing bad but its definitely not the norm"
"Like chains and whips and stuff?"
"No nothing like that really"
"So what is it then that’s such a big secret?"
I started to succ-umb to her tickling and inquiring "you promise you won't be completely weirded out?"
"Yes I promise!"
"You promise you wont tell anybody else?"
"Yes!"
"You seriously promise?"

Yes, jesus, I wont tell anybody or laugh at you unless its really funny"
"Alright" at this point I started getting really clamy and nervous, sweating all over my body about to reveal my deepest darkest secret. “alright” I said again “I kind of have a thing for girls socks and underwear” trying not to lay everything on the line and not sound too weird, but still giving her something she could use her imagination with. “sooo you like seeing them?”
"Yea and wearing them too..."
"You like to wear them too!?"
"Yea…"
"That’s adorable, so how about the socks I have on now, do you like them” they were KB brand with a light baby blue for the main color with a red accent at the top and discoloration from moderate use on the bottom.
"I said yes a lot"
"So do you wanna wear them?"
"I mean if you want me to"
"Yea I'll let you, I want to see what they look like on you"
She took them off as I intently watched her slide each sock off her foot and balled them up into her hand and handed them to me.
I took them and without thinking put them to my nose and sniffed them, they were heavenly, a light musky smell from being in her shoes all day at school. She looked at me and laughed
"Did you just smell my socks"
"Yes I did and they smell amazing"
"Hahaha well put them on"
I reached down with shaky and hands and pulled both of those light baby blue socks on and it felt so amazing
I said "these are great, how I always imagined they would feel"
She laughed "good to know, but now my feet are cold so I need to grab some new socks for myself."
With that she started running up the basement stairs then the next set of stairs to her room all the while I'm sitting there dumbfounded as to how this had all transpired looking down at these socks that I had coveted for so long, looking, but not really touching. A couple minutes later she came down wearing a pair of pastel rainbow anklets with a white top, toe, and heel they were beautiful.
She said "do you like these too?"
"Yes they're amazing"
"Good I have a surprise for you too" one of her hands were behind her back.
"what?"
"Well you did say you like girls socks and underwear and you already have a pair of socks so I brought down a pair of panties."
I was stunned "really?"
"Yea" as she pulled them out from behind her back, she held them up to me they were mostly pink with tiny white red, yellow, and purple flowers all over them with a kind of frilly waist band and leg holes.
"Do you like them?" as she giggled
"Sure…I guess"
"Well put them on, I wore those a couple days ago, for the first time in awhile, and they've been sitting in my hamper since so they might be a little smelly" as she tossed them to me
I caught them "Here, in front of you?"
"Its not like I haven’t seen it all before"
Hesitantly I said "Alright" I striped down my jeans and boxers tossed them to the side with panties in my hands I reached down and put both legs through the holes and pulled them up. They immediately felt like heaven, so secure, tight fitting, smooth soft cotton fabric, nothing like boxers.
"Those are too cute on you" haha
"Stop joking"
"No I think you look adorable, your little pee pee is trying to poke out" giggling "those are mine from like the 7th grade I figured they'd fit you best since I don’t really have to many fullbacks anymore plus I don’t really use them so you can keep them if you want."
"Are you sure?"
"Yea its fine don’t worry I have plenty of panties"
"Alright"
She walked over and We started making out on the couch again while shes rubbing her hand all over my dic-k through the panties. She puts her hand over and under the waist band and starts to jerk me off. It felt so amazing but a little to dry
So I said do you have any lotion or anything?
She thought for a second brightened up and reached down took off one of her slightly sweaty rainbow socks and wrapped it around my dic-k inside the panties and started to jerk me off again
"Better?"
"Oh my god that’s amazing!" she kept stroking and stroking as we kept having major tongue action finally it all became to much and I squirted my first shot on her bra then the second on her yoga pants and the dribble leaked down on to her sock and my panties.
"I bet that felt good" she said
"You have no idea"
"Well get your pants on my mom is gonna be home soon"
I picked them up put them on she put on her slightly c-ummy sock and threw on her shirt and we laid  back on the couch and watched a movie until her mom got home. We heard the door open and slam
"Alexis are you down there?"
"Yes mom"
"Come upstairs I picked up some dinner for you and adam"
Alexis looked at me and said "let's go"
I looked down at the socks and said "but…"
"You're fine who cares she probably wont even notice them"
Hesitantly i said, "Alright" we walked upstairs into her kitchen and sat down at the bar all three of us and ate some pizza that her mom brought home. I was sitting in the last seat when I asked
"Do you have any soda or something to drink?"
Her mom replied "of course let me get you some" she walked over poured me a glass of mountain dew set it down and walked back around the bar that’s when she saw
"Cute socks adam!"
I immediately got red in the face and the only thing I could reply was thanks
"She laughed are those yours alexis?"
I got kinda scared as to what she might say
"Yea he just needed to borrow some his got wet"
"Oh gotcha. they look cute on you adam" again I replied sheepishly thanks as she laughed for a second time. We finished eating and me and alexis headed downstairs to finish the movie a hour later it was turning dark. So I told her I'd go home she said “ok” I stuffed my boxers in my pants and grabbed my socks and shoes walked upstairs said bye to her mom and left. She texted me later saying looks like we might have to get you some socks and panties of your own lol.
I texted her back that’d be fun

The shopping trip

Things went on semi-normally for the next two days aside from the jokes over text and conversation at school and over the phone. We decided to hang out the next day, and go “shopping” I was thinking for her. I drove over and on the way stopped and got a 44 oz mountain dew fountain drink I finally got to her house went to the door and knocked like I always do. Her mom answered the door and opened it “hows it going adam?”
"Good” as I stepped in I noticed she was wearing her white keds champion with the one inch sole typical mom shoes with a pair of pink socks with just a slight amount  of white frill at the top of the sock. Just as I got in alexis was coming down the stairs “lets go!”
We walked out the door to my car and drove down to the local target. We walked inside making small talk and walked to the purse section she looked through a lot of different purses, clutches, and other accessories. We then headed to the womens clothes section she looked at a couple pairs of jeans and swimsuits and asked my opinion on them I said they all looked good of course. she picked a swim suit and a pair of jeans and threw them in the basket. She then said follow me I followed right behind her as we crossed the main aisle into the lingerie and hosiery section. I immediately started to feel uncomfortable I guess she had a feeling because she instinctively threw a glance back at me just as my face was getting a little rosy she giggled a little to herself. "See anything you like?" I just laughed. "Seriously. Lets look at some panties for you I cant have you stretching out mine plus that’s double the laundry so you are gonna have to get some of your own."
"What if I don’t want any?"
"Ohhh no we are past that point now you told me your little secret and now you have to embrace it." fuc-k I thought to myself.
"So, I think we should definitely get you couple fullbacks, boyshorts, and hiphuggers because those will probably fit your little guy the best." I blushed. "Ohh adam theres nothing to be embarrassed about" as she put on a wide grin. "Your funny" I said. "I try" she responded. "Well" I said "if your gonna make me do this I think the fullbacks are the comfiest."
"Alright now we can get started" we went over to the racks and shelves with the single panties for purchase. She looked at me you look like a size 3 or 4 but with the little extra thing your probably a 5 or 6 so we’ll start off there and see what happens. She picked up a regular pair of cotton fullback panties rainbow pastel colors of pink, yellow, blue, green, red, and white. "These are cute." She circled to the other side of the rack "ewwwhhh how about these!" She said loudly. She held up an all white pair that were silk in the very front and back but lace flowers on both sides with a small bow at the very top in the middle and a little hem around the waistband. Just as she said that a 30 something old women walked right by looked over and laughed to herself. I went beat red. "Alexis!" I whispered through my teeth. "Oh stop worrying she probably thought they were for me."
"Whatever..." She walked to another standing rack she went to the back side and held up an all light pink cotton thong with lace for the sides of the waistband and said princess in darker almost magenta pink on the front. "Adorable!" she said "Ok, I think that’s enough for now you just have to remember you're going to have to wash these, you can probably just do them at my house with my laundry."
"Yea that'd make it a lot easier."
"One last thing" she said as we walked into the hosiery part. "Some socks!" We went down the first aisle just the basic run of the mill white ten pack socks. We turned down the next aisle jackpot all colors, patterns, and styles. We stopped and I started scanning the rack I picked up a single pair of mid calve socks they were alternating orange and pink with a white heel toe and top and said hello kitty sport with the kitty logo right beneath I threw them in the basket she laughed "good choice” "yea" I blushed I looked up and down again and saw a pair of knee high paul frank socks with a combo pack of anklets attached. I picked them up they were pink and a tourqoise blue alternating down along with the monkey face and red hearts alternating down orderly columns on the socks then to top it off a white heel toe and cuff. The anklets were much of the same one pair mostly grey with a red toe heel cuff that said love doctor with the little monkey face, another was light pink with rainbows, red hearts, and monkey faces all over them with of course a white toe heel and cuff I was starting to melt, and the last pair was rainbow with a monkey face in the middle "those will match your panties pretty well" that pulled me out of it quick I looked around a older lady was on the other side of the rack and looked questioningly at me after alexis's comment. "I whispered lets hurry up and check out." "Alright" she said "give me money for your stuff" I handed her 30 as we started walking. “My, my a little expensive for your first shopping trip”
“stop it I've been shopping before”
“yea but not for panties and girls socks hahaha”
We checked out the guy didn’t even give me a second glance just another guy being pulled along on a shopping trip with his girlfriend or so he thought. We walked to the car got in and started driving I stopped by the gas station again because all the nerves had given me cotton mouth so I picked up an ice cold liter of Aquafina, it hit the spot. We finished the 10 min drive back to her house my mind was racing the rest of the way,I was so excited to try the goods on. We arrived back to her house and walked in her mom looked over from the dining room and saw the bag so what did you get. Just a pair of jeans a swimsuit underwear and socks. Oh nice let me see. Alexis laid everything out on the table as her mom looked it over quickly "you got some really cute stuff alexis!" "I know" as she grabbed threw it in the bag and headed for the downstairs I followed her when we got down there she put on the tv immediately "alright" she said “time for you to try a pair on” I said “of what?” “both” she laughed "and I get to choose" she grabbed the princess thong and the tall paul frank socks and tossed them to me. I went into the bathroom and quickly put them on I popped open the door so she could see, my junk was not securely fit in the thong  both of my jewels were hanging out. “we are gonna have to do something about that” she said as she handed me the rainbow panties “throw those on over top.” I groaned. “Stop being such a baby” she said. I put them on as well as my jeans and we went back into the main room. “Comfy?” she said “yes, very, the fabric feels so amazing for both the socks and underwear.” “You can call them panties adam” I blushed. We laid on the couch for a movie. It was a really boring one sweet home Alabama but she liked it so I gave it a go as long as I could before I fell asleep, tired from the days excitement.

The accident

I woke up to Alexis and her mom standing over me. I was drowsy and confused, I was getting my bearings when her mom said “looks like someone had a little accident” that’s when I felt my pants they were soaked as well as the couch “oh my god I’m so sorry that hasn’t happened to me since I was 6, I’ll clean it up I swear!” Alexis’s mom sighed “it’s ok we all have accidents sometimes, I’ll clean up the couch after we get you upstairs and changed.” I said ok and followed her up the steps from the basement and then again to the second floor. I was a little confused why we were going to the second floor. The washer and dryer were on the first. I had just peed all over her couch so I didn’t want to ask any questions, I kept following her all the way into her master bathroom. When we got in she said “ok Adam strip so we can clean your clothes and I’ll go grab you some new undies and something to wear.” she stepped out and I started stripping when I realized I was still wearing the rainbow panties, thong, and the rainbow socks to match. Crap I thought, I’ll just ball them up with my shirt and jeans and hopefully she won’t see. Just as I finished stripping, Alexis’s mom knocked on the door “here adam throw these on and toss your wet clothes out here.” She tossed in some clothes as I threw mine out and just as I started to look at the clothes she threw in she started laughing outside “my, my, adam you have some very cute panties, oh and socks to match! How adorable. I thought it was going to be problem for you since all we have are girls clothes, but it looks like you’ll be fine in them” as she said this I reached down and picked up a pink pair of panties with white lace trim on the legholes and waistband and a little white bow on the front and on the back it said in white glitter “mommy’s princess” I grew red in the face matching it were a pair of pink socks with white for the toe and ruffled top. Next were a pair of all pink slouch pants and a soft white blouse that said “cutie pie” with a pie underneath the writing. And under all of the clothes was a girls goodnights pull-up. With that I called out “are you sure there isn’t anything else to wear and why is there a goodnight diaper in here?” “I promise this is the best we have and I figured you would want to match the pink colors, unless you want to wear a party dress” she said with a laugh “and it’s a training pull-up not a diaper. We have rules in this house for accidents: if you wet yourself during the day its three full days in training pants, if at night its two nights of training pants. If you mess yourself that’s three days and nights full diaper no matter what. For every accident it adds a day and after seven days that upgrades you to full time diapers and you have to ask to use the toilet. I used these rules to potty train my girls and they go for anyone in the house.” I was shocked “so I seriously have to wear this thing?” “yes adam unless you want to go home in the clothes I just gave you?” there was no choice “fine” I said as I slowly pulled up the goodnight it had pink and purple flowers all over the front and back. “do I have to wear the regular underwear as well?” “they’re called panties adam, you should know that since you have a pair of your own, and I thought they would add a nice touch and not make you feel as if you’re wearing training pants” I blushed again good thing she couldn’t see me I was beat red. I pulled up the mommy’s princess panties threw on the shirt, socks, and pants and walked out of the bathroom door. “you look all kinds of comfy in those loungepants” “yea they are kind of comfy” I said trying to embrace a little positive out of the situation. “now let me check to make sure you have your training pants on” she pulled the waistband back to look down and said “awwhh you choose to put on the panties how sweet of you. Now if you have to use the bathroom at anytime feel free to except the first floor its broken and we have a plumber coming to fix it Saturday” so the only two bathrooms are up here?” “correct you can head back downstairs to the basement I’ll throw your clothes in the wash” “thanks” I said. I walked downstairs and alexis started to giggle immediately “did you pick that out?”
“no of course not your mom did” 
“I learned long ago to never let my mom pick out clothes for me she always picks the over the top cute stuff. Did she make you put on a goodnight?”
“yea! Is that really a rule in the house”
“yea it is, I’ve had to follow it a couple times since I was potty trained.” Damn I thought.
“well lets restart the movie since you fell asleep and made a mess of the couch."
she restarted it and we finished it without any mishaps. We turned it to regular tv and watched for about an hour until her mom called down "Alexis, Adam time for dinner" we ascended the stairs into the kitchen she had cooked up some chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. we sat down and started to eat. Midway through the meal I had my second glass of milk that's when her mom chimed in "woah you better slow down with the milk we don't want to have another accident do we?"
"I promise I won't that was a freak accident"
"If you say so, you know the rules"
"yes Mrs. Cheny"
"you can call me diane, now after dinner your clothes should be done and you can be on your way home"
"sounds good"
we finished dinner and she went to the laundry room to pull my clothes out of the dryer. she handed them to me and said "you can keep the panties you have on if you want to I know you are "mommy's little princess"!" laughing "and do you want to keep YOUR cute panties and socks here or do you want to take them home with you?"
"I think it's better if I leave them here"
"me too"ome
I changed, thanked her for dinner, and kissed Alexis goodnight and left. When I got home my parents asked how did my day go with alexis I said fine and went into my room. It was pretty late almost 10 o'clock and I started getting ready for bed I was still wearing the pink socks with white frill that alexis's mom, or I should say diane had given me, I slipped them off, and looked at them tenderly. I immediately started to get aroused so I hopped into bed and put one of them over my member and started stroking thinking back on the days events. The fabric was so smooth moving back and forth against my extremely stiff member; as I was replaying diane saying "how adorable I look" and how she knows "I'm mommy's little princess" and at that point I finally climaxed into the sock filling it with juices. I put the socks in my nightstand and fell asleep.

more to come...

wetsissybaby

• Fresh
Re: From Boyfriend to Baby
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 05:48:22 PM »
Vacation to Europe

After that eventful Sunday the next three weeks progressed fast. Alexis and I hadn't hung out except once or twice since that Sunday and both times at my place. Partly because I was embarrassed to face her mother again and also because school was about to finish up and I was desperately trying to finish everything so I could graduate. Graduation was set for the 1st of June and my mom was a president of banking firm in town and was set to have a trip to Europe, for the bank, that day as well. Seeing this as an opportunity for a getaway my dad insisted that he should tag along with my mom, and see the world. The work part of the trip was only supposed to last two weeks and so they decided they would spend the rest of the summer traveling through Europe. They knew that I would be a graduate with a house to myself for the summer would be an extremely bad idea, and needed somebody to watch over me. Unfortunately most of my relatives were either passed away or lived in other parts of the country. So debating what they would do with me they came up with the idea that I could stay at Alexis's house for the summer until I went off to college. They immediately phoned Diane and explained the situation offering a generous amount of money to take care of any expenses for the summer. I didn't think she would go for it, because who wants to have a teenage boyfriend living in the same house as her daughter. However, she stunned me by saying yes to my parents request. she stated that "it'll be no problem at all having adam over for the summer. We have plenty of room in the basement to set up a room for him, don't worry I'll keep those two love birds a little separated". With that it was settled my parents were overjoyed, supervision for me for the summer so I wouldn't pull any shenanigans at their house, while they were off to Europe for the summer. Then the day finally came, I graduated with honors I was so excited to finally be set free from high school; my parents and alexis were there to greet me after the ceremony.
"Congratulations! son we're so proud of you, but the flight is set to take off in 3 hours so we only have time for a few photos, and then you can head over to alexis's house after you grab your things from ours" we snapped the pictures I hugged and kissed my parents goodbye telling them to have a safe trip, and they were off. Leaving me and Alexis, I looked at her and said "you ready?"
"yup let's head to your house and pick up your things"
we hopped in my car and drove to my house making small talk and making plans for the summer.
We arrived I quickly grabbed my things and started making the drive to her house. It had almost been three weeks since the incident at her house and I was going over what would happen when I got there, if her mom would treat me weird or. We arrived, she got out of the car and strolled inside while I grabbed a couple of dufflebags I had stuffed with clothes. I walked inside and watched alexis retreat upstairs while I was greeted by her mom she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek "I'm so proud of you adam congratulations on graduating!"
"Thanks so much"
"I'm glad you'll be staying with us this summer, I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun!"
"Me too, thanks"
"well you can head downstairs and set your stuff up, I put up a bed and dresser in the back room and moved all the knick knacks that were back there into a storage unit"
"wow thanks, I really appreciate it"
"No problem, adam"
I headed downstairs into the back room a bed had been setup as she said with white sheets and a small dresser in the corner. I unloaded my clothes and other things I brought with me and set about placing them in the somewhat small backroom. Diane then called down "adam could you come up here a minute" I walked up the stairs and met her in the kitchen she asked "so did you finish setting up your stuff?"
"Yea pretty much I might have to make a run back to my house to grab a thing or two, but I'm good for right now"
"good to hear, we'll adam I'm sure you remember the last time you were over here and your little "accident"?" I gulped "yea... about that I'm really sorry again"
"it's ok, like I said everyone has accidents now and again, but do you remember the rules we discussed. Anyone who has a accident has to wear training pants for a minimum of two days and you only wore them for the rest of the day counting as one whole day."
"yea but it's been three weeks since then and I can tell you I haven't had any problems"
"that might be true adam but you weren't in this house so that does not matter."
"really?"
"I'm afraid so you'll have to wear one for the remainder of the day and night"
by her tone I could tell there was no use arguing, plus it was my first day there for the summer and I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot so I begrudgingly said "alright I understand"
"I'm glad you respect my rules adam" she handed me another girls goodnight training panty with flowers and butterflies all over it and added "don't worry I'll get some boy ones next time unless you like the cute flowers and butterflies?" giggling
red in the face I responded "of course not, but I promise there won't be a next time"
"as you say adam" 
I headed into the bathroom stripped and pulled them on and threw my jeans back on top of them. I walked back out into the kitchen and Alexis was standing there looking gorgeous. she asked "so what do you wanna do now big high school graduate?" I replied "let's go out to a park it's a beautiful day"
"sounds good to me!"
We headed to a local park, and strolled around talking and groping each other when she reached my butt and said "what are you wearing?"
"a training pant, your mom said I had to since I wasn't in her house for a second day wearing one and that's part of her rules"
she laughed "oh my god that's hilarious, and you agreed?"
"well I didn't want to get off on the wrong foot when I'm staying there the whole summer"
"yea I guess that's understandable my mom is not a woman you want to get on the wrong side of"
we lingered a little longer in the park as the sun was starting to set before heading back to her house. We arrived back at her house to her mother just finishing up cooking a nice dinner of spaghetti, garlic-butter french bread, and a chocolate cake to celebrate my graduation. We ate and made small talk for awhile, and the before Diane got up and served the cake with some milk. I said how delicious it was and thanked her for the thoughtfulness. After we finished eating the cake we started to clean up together before diane said we were ok to go watch tv or whatever. Alexis and I headed downstairs. She selected another chick flick mean girls this time. We watched the whole thing together and it finally ended right before midnight. She started to get up and say goodnight when I asked "why don't you stay down here tonight?"
"not a chance, my mom would kill us both"
"ughh, fine"
she kissed me and said "I'll see you tomorrow, night!"
I rose from the couch and headed to my room and undressed. I realized when I took my pants off I was still wearing the goodnight. I decided I had worn it for the day and it's not like Diane would know I took it off before the morning. I pulled it off, threw on a pair of boxers, and hopped in bed; exhausted from the graduation I fell asleep rather quickly. I was at a circus and it was pouring down rain, I walked towards the largest tent where I knew the show I wanted to see was going on. I started walking stepping in puddle, after puddle. My clothes began to get soaked through. I didn't care though I wanted to, had to see the show. It was all I wanted. I kept moving and waded through the last large puddle before the tent flap entrance. I was relieved I was finally going to be able to see my show. I grabbed the flap and started to pull it open. Just then I suddenly awoke to the sound of Diane's voice above me "Adam time to get up and get a start on the day just because it's summer doesn't mean you can sleep in all day!". I groggily opened my eyes and became aware of my surroundings and then I immediately knew something was wrong. I was soaked, and so was my bed. I thought it must be sweat, it's summer, and it is pretty hot in this room it is right next to the furnace. But I knew that was a lie it was way to damp to be sweat and I could slightly smell the stench of urine. Diane was at the base of my bed looking at me, I tried to hide the momentary fear that came to my face, but she saw it. "adam what's wrong?"
"nothing...nothing you just scared me"
she looked at me questioningly and notice the goodnights on the floor. "did you take these off before you went to sleep adam?"
"yes..."
"you know the rules, why didn't you follow them?"
"I didn't think it would be a big deal"
"well you're wrong, you need to respect my rules, and as punishment you'll be wearing this training panty again, all day and NIGHT. Now get and get dressed. I'm going to stand here and make sure you put it on."
"but...I..."
"what? get up adam" she reached down and yanked the sheets and blanket up. That's when she saw the wide yellow stain in a circle around my body. "Did you wet the bed?!"
"uhhh...yea...I guess. I'm so sorry" feeling so ashamed.
"well guess what your punishment is upped now, since you didn't feel the need to follow my rules and proceeded to wet the bed like a little baby that is exactly how you are going to be treated"
"what?"
"yup now get up and follow me upstairs to get a shower then you can meet me in the spare bedroom next to alexis's room"
I solemnly got up and followed her up the stairs and then up to the second floor. She continued to walk down the hall while I headed in the bathroom and took off my boxers and got in the shower. I showered quickly the entire time thinking the embarrassment and how I could of wet the bed I didn't even drink that much before going to bed last night. How did it happen? I got out of the shower still contemplating dried off and walked down to the spare bedroom she was in there going through some drawers pulling out items. In the corner was a table with a pad on it. she turned around and said "drop the towel and get up on the table." I hesitated "I said now! It's not like I haven't seen a little boys pee pee before" I blushed and walked to the table and got on. She said "now lay back I'm diapering you. You are going to be wearing these for the next three days and nights, maybe even longer if you don't follow my rules"
"wait what?!"
"yes mister, you earned it by breaking my rules and the wetting your bed on top of it, this is your punishment"
She started spreading on diaper rash cream paying special attention to my privates. I started getting aroused. she actually giggled and said "I guess someone is excited to get there nappy on! I'll give you a few to let it die down. In the mean time I'm going to go over the rules again. from now on you ask either me or alexis to use the bathroom. If you wet yourself at any point in time you are to notify one of us immediately failure to do so will extend your time in nappies. if you mess yourself you are guaranteed a full week in nappies. every accident adds a day in nappies. you currently have three days in nappies if you have no accidents you will be back in your normal undies, or panties, whichever you prefer." I blushed hotly at that "by your redface I'll assume you'd prefer pretty little panties. finally you will be moving into this room since the changing table is in here, as well as spare nappies, and my room is right down the hall. Understood?"
"yes ma'am"
"good to hear, now it looks like your little friend hasn't gone down, I'll just have to take care of him" she spreads some more diaper rash cream along my shaft and begins stroking up and down, up and down. I'm beginning to feel the effects getting more and more aroused, pumping my waist along with her motions. I'm getting to the verge of my climax when she starts cooing "are you gonna be my little diapee wearer, are you gonna make plenty of wetums and poo poos for mommy to clean up, uh?"
"yesssss"
"Are you gonna fill up your nappy like a little ittle baby that has no contol"
"yessssssssss"
"that's what I want to hear baby, now finish for me so I can pin you in your nice, safe, dry nappy. that's right finish, finish baby, finish for me"
that's when I finally climaxed into the waiting diaper, soaking it all up.
"Now doesn't that feel better? let's get you pinned up"
she lifts me butt up and slides the clothe diaper under me and folds it up. I can feel the wetness of my climax on my member.
I said "hey its wet and sticky"
"that's what you get, if you would have gotten yourself to calm down you would be in a completely dry nappy. It's your fault not mine."
she then slides up some nursery print plastic panties.
"there now if you wet you won't leak, I can tell by your bed your a heavy wetter"
she pats me on the front of my bulky diapers and plastic panties as they make a loud crinkle sound.
"hop up, now you can either just wear your diapers and plastic panties with a t-shirt or I can find a dress for you since neither you or I have any pants that can fit over your bulkiness."
"I think I'll just wear a t-shirt"
"aww, I was hoping I would get to dress you up. This will have to do for now though."
she heads to the closet and pulls out a pink shirt that says "princess" in cursive glitter under a glitter crown. I groan.
"you better not groan, or else I'll give you a spanking to really gripe about. Now put it on and go downstairs for breakfast. I am going to wake up alexis. I head downstairs contemplating what just happened and the position I'm now in. I start thinking about how Alexis will react, and how to get myself out of this. I sit down in a chair and wait for them to come down. dreading what is going to happen next.

more too come...
thanks for the comments and encouragement!

wetsissybaby

• Fresh
Re: From Boyfriend to Baby
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 04:07:09 AM »
I heard the steps as Alexis and her mom descended the steps coming towards the kitchen. I was dreading them walking into the kitchen. Alexis entered first followed by her mom, I look her in the smiling face and she says    "my mom told me you had an accident last night?"
"uhh...yea..."
she giggles "it's ok, now your protected in case it happens again!"
I look down at the floor in shame. Diane walks toward the cabinet and says "let's get some breakfast started, Alexis I'll make you guys some eggs. Unless Adam would rather have a warm bottle?." they both start laughing hysterically. I quickly respond "no I'd rather have some eggs, please."
"Alrighty then!" she begins cooking the eggs, while me and Alexis sit at the bar watching her make them. Diane asks Alexis "so what are your plans for today?"
"I think I'm going shopping with Katie and Haley in like an hour."
"Oh that sounds like fun!"
"How about you Adam?"
"I don't know, I don't really have any plans."
"Great! you can help me with some chores around the house."
We finish breakfast, and then Alexis goes upstairs to get ready. It's just me and Diane in the kitchen, I ask her "What kind of chores are we doing?"
"Well we need to do the laundry, vacuum, and dust. It shouldn't take too long."
A little while later Alexis comes down the stairs and says, "Alright I'm leaving I'll see you when I get back."
We both tell her bye. "alright Adam let's get started on these chores, and if you have to go to the bathroom just ask and I'll take you, no going by yourself."
"Why can't i go by myself?"
"It's part of your punishment for acting infantile and wetting the bed."
"That's not fair!"
"Life isn't fair, Adam. you made your choice last night. now let's get started on those chores go grab all the laundry from upstairs and bring it into the basement, sort it, and put a load in the washer."
"Alright, fine"
I head upstairs to Alexis's room and grab her basket of dirty clothes and then to her moms to grab hers. I dump hers into Alexis's and walk down to the basement. I head to the washer and dryer and start sorting out lights and darks. A couple minutes in I come across a pair of Alexis's kb socks they are pink with a white toe, heel, and ankle cuff. They are very dirty, I can tell by just looking at the bottom of them. I hold them up to my nose and take a deep whiff. They smell musty with a slight pungent smell right on the edge of overpowering. My member starts to get hard. I start thinking maybe I can masturbate real quick. Diane will be upstairs dusting, plus I'll hear her if she comes down the steps. I decide it's worth the risk, I put one sock into my diaper and wrap it around my throbbing pen-is. I start stroking as I take another big whiff of Alexis's sock. I start thinking about what shoes she wore these socks with, probably her pink glittery converse. I keep stroking. oh I bet she sweated so much in these it's been pretty hot these last couple of days. I start thinking of her telling me to smell her sweaty socks. "That's right Adam smell those stinky socks. How good do they smell? They probably don't because I went on a nice run with those. You know what shoes I wore? My old livestrong free runs. The ones that are all grey with pink webbing on the side and pink laces. I've had those shoes for a couple years they just add to the stench of my socks." I start stroking faster as I'm approaching climax. "Go ahead Adam have a taste of my sweaty socks, lick them with your tongue" I lick them and they taste just like they smell perfectly dirty. I'm stroking faster and faster, I'm just about to finish. "Adam! what are you doing!?" I turn around completely red in the faced and panicked. I look like a deer in the headlights. "Are you masturbating while you're sniffing a dirty sock?" I just stand their in silence and I slowly pull my hand and sock out of my diaper. "and you wear using the other one to rub your little pee pee!?! you are a little pervert." I still don't say anything. "Well Adam we are going to change things up now." she pulls out her phone and takes a couple pictures. I finally speak up,
 "Hey what are you doing?"
 "well Adam I can't have someone like you dating my daughter, but she is really into you so I have to make her stop being interested in you. The perfect way to do that is to make you into the incontinent little sissy baby you are. these pictures are my blackmail against you. If you don't cooperate with me I'll make sure everyone you know gets them."
"No...you can't!"
"I am Adam, and I'm stopping this relationship between you and my daughter."
"I'll run away!"
"really? how far do you think you'll make it that diaper and plastic panties?"
I studder "uh..umm"
"Listen here, I'm going to tell you how it is going to be from now on got it?"
I don't really see an alternative except to play ball for now she has the upper hand on me. I'll have to wait until I can get her phone to delete the pictures, or just tell alexis everything when she gets back.
"Got it"
"Good, now then start stroking yourself again while I lay out how you are going to be acting."
"What?! no I'm not!" With that she storms over to me and smacks me in the face "You will be doing as you're told missy with no talking back! no start stroking yourself again." I feel the hard sting on my cheek as tears form in my eyes. I stick my hand with the dirty pink sock back into the front of my diaper, and start stroking my semi-hard pen-is again. "Good girl, from now on you are to use your diaper for everything pee pees, poo poos, and your cream creams. That's right Adam I'm going to let you masturbate, but it's going to be under my supervision and my rules. You will address me as mommy from now on. Alexis and I are the only ones allowed to change your diaper. You will start shaving everyday, everywhere you will be my sweet soft baby. You'll be having bottles, and other baby food for your sustenance. Lastly, you will be moving up into the spare bedroom while I convert into a nursery for you." I'm trying to process everything she just said as I'm focused on my arousal. "Keep stroking, good. How does that sock feel? I bet its nice and soft from all the use it's gotten. Go ahead take another whiff like you were doing before I got down here." I smell it, and I feel myself getting to the edge again. "Mhmm that smells good doesn't it, you know all your sissy cream is going to spurt right out into your soft thick diapers. You're going to be sitting in it until you mess and wet in your diaper, how do you like the sound of that? Alright, Adam it's time for you to finish. go on keep stroking with those smelly dirty pink socks. Make your sissy cream Adam. Make your sissy cream right in your diapers!" With that I finally climax hard and I moan letting out four big spurts of c-um right into the front of my diaper. "Doesn't that feel better?"
Breathing heavily I sigh "Yesss"
"Now then do what I asked you to do and finish sorting the laundry and put a load in. Then I want you to come upstairs to your new room. Alexis is going to be back soon and we have to get you ready." She walks upstairs, and stand their for a second stunned at what had just transpired. Did she say I would have to use my diaper for everything from now on? I begin sorting the laundry again contemplating her words. I finish a couple minutes later and toss a load in the washer. I then head up the stairs to see what she has in store for me.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender