Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Prissy Paul by Sissy Ellen  (Read 7874 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Prissy Paul by Sissy Ellen
« on: June 09, 2015, 11:49:03 PM »
Prissy Paul by Sissy Ellen (1999)

part 1

My name is Paul. I have always been very frail and very prissy. After I got out of high shcool, I got a job. On my first day at my new job, I met this very bossy lady named Cindy. Cindy was a hudge woman at least 6 feet two inches tall and she weighes at least 300 pounds. Next to her I was very small and frail. I am only 5 foot four inches tall and I weigh 1 hundred and 20 pounds.
  Cindy sat next to me in my new office and she noticed me right away. She told me that I had pretty hair for such a sweet boy, and that my shoulder length hair was very becomming. She invited me to lunch and would not take no for an answer. She walked me down to her car at lunch time and opened my car door and helped me into her car. Then she buckled my seat belts for me. As she drove us to her house, she commented on how "pretty" I was. She kept reaching over and brushing my long hair out of my eyes with her hand, as she chatted. When we got to her house, she got out of the car and walked over and opened my car door for me and unbuckled my seat belt, and helped me out of her car. She held my hand tightly in her hand as she walked me up to her front door. She opened her door and led me into her kitchen and sat me down at her kitchen table.
  She told me that she was going to her bedroom for a moment and that she would be right back. I just sat at the table and she came up behind me and pullrd my hair into a pony tail and tied it with a ribon. "Now your hair wont get in your eyes" she told me. Then she got a bunch of left overs out of the fridge and got a couple of plates and sat them on the table. Then she walked over to the kitchen cabnet and got something and walked over back behind me. Before I knew what was happening, she tied a pink baby bib around my neck. " We dont want to get our pretty blouse dirty" she told me. I am wearing a shirt I told her, and furthermore, I do not need a baby bib. Then she told me that her sweet pretty little girl would soon learn not to sass and back talk her mommy, as she picked me up out of my chair with such force, that she knocked the wind out of me. Then she carried me very easily into her living room and she sat down on her couch, and put me over her knee and pulled my pants down. I tried to get away, but she was so strong and she held me on her lap with one arm with very little effort. The next thing I knew she was spanking me. It hurt so badly that I started to cry very hard. All I could hear was a loud POP as her hand landed on my very sore fanny. The next thing I knew was that I wet myself I was in so much pain. I wet all over this big strong ladies lap.
  When she noticed that I wet all over myself and her, she picked me up and held me like a baby gently patting my sore fanny with her big strong hand. "Thats ok my sweet sissybaby, dont cry. Mommy understands that her sweet sissy had an accident. My sweet sissy is not quite potty trained yet" she said as she carried me upstairs to her bedroom. She took me into her bedroom and laid me down on her bed, as she pulled my wet pants off of me. I tried to struggle to get free and she squeezed me tightly, and asked me if I wanted another spanking. "We need to get spome diapers on my sweet sissy before she wets herself or has another accident" she said as she walked over to her closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

story: I lay on this hudge womans bed shaking with fear. I was so afraid of this strong woman. She had already spanked me so hard that I cried like a baby and wet my pants. I laid on her bad trembeling with fear as I watched her go to her closet and get some things. She came back over to her bed and sat down beside me holding a big pink bag that had "Babies Diaper Bag" written on the side. She set the bag down beside me and emptied the Bags contents onto the bed. She picked up a pink pacifier and gently pushed it into my mouth. "suc-k on your binky" she told me as she started to undress me. I spit the pacifier out of my mouth, and started to yell at her. She got mad and took all of my clothes off of me and put me once again across her lap and started to spank me. She spanked me very hard as she asked me if I was going to be a good sissybaby and mind my mommy.

I was totally defeated and I lost my will to fight as I shook my head yes. My fanny hurt so badly that I would do anything this woman said to get her to stop spanking me. She picked up the paciafier and stuck it back into my mouth. Then she told me to tell her that I was going to be a good sissy for mommy. It was hard to talk with pacifier in my mouth. Then she told me that she was going to have to spank her sissy again. "Pweeeese don pank yor thissybaby aden. I be goood thisssy por my mommy" I pleaded with her. "Thats a good girl" she said as she picked me up into her arms and hugged me tightly. " I want to see my sweet sissy suc-king on her binky" she told me as she laid me back down on her bed. I instantly began to suc-k vigorously on my paciafier as she picked up two cloth diapers and folded them. Then she grabbed my ankles with her hand and picked them up and slid the thick cloth diapers under my butt. Then she picked up the two diaper pins with the pink heads and held them in her mouth, as she sprinkled baby powder all over me. Then she pulled the front of the diapers up and pinned it snuggly in place. Then she pinned the other side of my diapers as she tickled my tummy. Then she put some pink plastic pants on me over my diapers." Now my sweet baby can have as many accidents in her pants as she wants to" she told me as she massaged my nipples with her fingers. " Mommy will get her sweet sissy potty trained when she is ready" she told me.

Here I was laying on this strange womans bed wearing thick diapers and pink plastic pants suc-king on a babies pacifier. I was so afraid of this woman, I would do anything she told me, just so I would not get another spanking. She was sitting beside me kissing me all over my tummy. Then her mouth found it's way up to my nipples. She gently suc-ked on my nipple with her mouth, as her hand found it's way down to the front of my plastic pants. She gently massaged the front of my pink plastic pants as she suc-ked on my nipples. It felt so good that I started to moan through my paciafier. She suc-ked on my nipple and rubbed the front of my diapers as she slid her tounge across my neck and gently suc-ked on it. I was so aroused form all of this I knew I was about to make a mess in my diapers. Then she pulled my pacifer out of my mouth and she kissed me on my mouth. Her tounge forced my lips apart as she invaded the inside of my mouth with her tounge. She could feel my excitement through my diapers as she kissed me deeply. I arched my back as I made a mess in my diapers. " My sweet sissy likes for his mommy to love on him " she told me as she felt me growing limp inside of my diapers. "Isn't this better then being spanked" she asked me. "Yeth it isss" I replied through my paciafier.

part 3

I lay on the bed tired and sexually satisfied after making the mess in the front of my diapers. I drifted off to sleep, as this hudge woman gently rubbed my tummy. I was sleeping very soundly when all of a sudden I felt something being pushed into my mouth. I opened my eyes and saw Cindy sitting on the bed next to me holding a baby bottle filled with what looked like baby formula. She held my nose closed together with her fingers, so when ever I tried to breath I got a mouth full of formula. The hudge woman fed me the whole bottle of formula and then picked me up like I was a baby and held me tightly while she gently patted my back with her big hand. I heard a loud burp excape from inside of me. She held me tightly with my face pressed against her massive breasts, as each one of my legs wraped around her hips. She held my fanny in her hand and gently patted the back of my plastic pants as she kissed me all over my face. Then all of a sudden I felt the urge to pee. I tried to say something, but as soon as I tried to speak, she stuck her finger inside of my mouth. "suc-k mommies fingers, sweetie" she told me as I felt her finger in my mouth. She told me that she wanted me to suc-k hard on her finger, or else she would have to give me a spanking for disobeying her. My fanny was so sore from my last spanking, so I did as she said and suc-ked hard on her finger. She would stick her finger deep into my mouth, and then slowly pull it back out. It made a loud Popping sound as she pulled it all of the way out of my mouth. The way she was pulling and pushing her finger inside of my mouth felt like I was giving a blow job to someone. All of a sudden I felt myself wetting my diapers. I tried not to, but the urge was just to strong. I could feel my diapers getting heavy inside of my pink plastic pants, when she stuck her fingers inside of my plastic pants. "My sweet sissy has wet her diapers", she said as she carried me over to the bed and gently lay me down on it. I could also feel my stomach was upset and I needed to have a bowel movement really badly. She stuck my paciafier back into my mouyth and told me that she would change my diapers after I had finnished everything. Here I was laying on this big womans bed in wet diapers and pink plastic pants suc-king on a pink paciafier. I tried hard not to crap in my diapers, but when she saw my face she started to tivkle me all over, and I lost all of my concintration, and I felt my bowels fail me and I filled my diapers with my poo poo.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender