Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Protecting little sister  (Read 18490 times)

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
Protecting little sister
« on: August 13, 2015, 01:15:24 PM »
Prologue

“Stop that Greg!” yelled Jane.
“Mind you're own business!” he replied laughing.
“Come on Greg, give me my bag back!” shouted Laura.
“Here you are little girl”, said Gred pretending to held her out her bag.
But when she was about to catch it, he threw it in the dumpster.
His sister was furious. She wasn't tall enough to reach it. Jane helped her. She picked the bag and handed it to her. Laura started to rub it in order to remove the dirt.
Greg couldn't stop laughing.
“You're such a jerk Greg!” yelled Jane.
Secretly, Greg had a crush on Jane. She was new to his school and, since the school year had started only a week ago, she didn't had a boyfriend yet. 12 years old Greg thought stupidly that bullying his 10 years old sister in front of her would make him appears as a tough guy.

Now, Jane called him a jerk. And if there was one thing Greg didn't liked, it was to be insulted.
“What did you called me?!” he screamed with a threatening look and while coming at her.
“I called you a jerk Greg!” she answered impassive. “And don't you think you scare me!”
Greg grabbed her arm with one hand and tried to slap her with the other. “Nobody call me a jerk, bitch!”
She avoid the slaps and managed to escape his grab.
“Go on Greg, teach the girl a lesson”, yelled his best friend Jeff.
“Go on Jane! Don't let that bully bother with us!” shouted Lisa, one of Jane's new friends.
As it was friday, a lot of kids stayed in front of the school, enjoying the begin of the first week-end of the year. A big crowd gathered around Greg and Jane who where now facing each other and threw insults.
Among this crowd was Jane's 14 years old brother, Thomas.
“Come on Thomas”, he thought to himself, “you can't let your little sister being beaten by this boy. Do something Tom!”

“Hey!” he shouted with a trembling voice... “Stop annoying my sister... man!”
The whole crowd turned to him.
“Or what's you gonna do?” asked Greg.
Thomas didn't expected this question. After all, he was older and a bit taller. Greg should have been impressed and stop immediately...
“Or... I will tell my mummy and she will tell yours, and you'll be in big troubles!” Thomas answered. “Tell my mummy?!” he thought as soon as the words came out of his mouth. “Come on Tom! You're making the things worse!”
The crowd roared and so did Greg. Thomas blushed furiously. Even Jane threw him an afflicted glance.
“You will tell your mummy? Really little boy?”, asked Greg.
“I am not a little boy! I am older than you!” said Thomas. And he stamped his foot like a child would.
“Come to me little boy! Tell me what you're gonna tell your mummy!”, laughed Greg.
Someone pushed him in the middle of the circle. Thomas stayed there, shaking more and more.
“Let him go”, said Jane, “this is between you and me, not him!”
But Jeff and some other boys grabbed her and prevented her to move.
“Not anymore bitch! Now I'm gonna deal with your big brother!” said Greg. “Come here boy, explain me how I'm gonna be in trouble.”
“Stop calling me boy, please!” said Thomas.
Everyone laughed.
“Well, as you said please like a well behaved child, I'll stop calling you boy. Come here... Girl!”
The laughter were more and more strong.
“I'm not a girl!”, shouted Thomas.
“Really? With that high-pitched voice and your girly manners, I assumed you could have been one. You must be a sissy then?”
“I'm not a sissy!”, said Thomas, starting to cry.
“Yes you are, sissy! You're a big crying sissy! Therefore, I'm gonna call you Sissy. This is your new name. Come here Sissy!”

Greg grabbed him by his arm and started to slap him. Thomas wasn't fast enough to avoid it.
“Stop it, please, please!” Now, he would weep buckets.
Greg released him. Thomas failed on his knees. Greg grabbed his briefs and gave him a wedgie.
“Are you a sissy, sissy?”
“Please, stop, please!”
“Answer my question, sissy!”
“Yes, I am a sissy”, Thomas screamed.
“And is Sissy how people should call you, Sissy?”
“No! My name is T...” Greg pulled the briefs more. “Yes, people should call me Sissy!”
“And what will you call me, Sissy?”
“I... don't know... Greg?”
Greg pulled the briefs again. It was now near Thomas's shoulders.
“You will call me Sir, Sissy, understood?”
“Yes Sir! Please Sir, let me go, please!”
“Will you answer if someone call you by an other name than Sissy?”
“No Sir, I won't. My only name is Sissy, Sir!”
Greg pulled the briefs to the nape of his neck.
“And what will you tell to your mummy?”
“Nothing Sir, I will tell nothing to Mummy! Please Sir, I promises, I won't tell!”
Greg dropped the briefs. Thomas fell again on his knees.
“Thank you Sir!” He got his breath back. “Please, may I go home now, Sir?”
“Shut up Sissy!”, said Greg, and he slapped him again. “Do you think a proper sissy should wear little boy's briefs?”
“I guess not Sir...”
“What should she wear?”
“I don't know Sir...”
“Well guess Sissy, or do you prefere me to give you a new wedgie until I tear away your underwear?”
“Please, no Sir! I guess... a proper sissy should wear... girls panties?”
“What a clever sissy you are!”
“Thank you Sir.”
“So, monday, when I'll give you your morning wedgie, I want to grab a nice pink girly pantie. You can borrow it to your sister, stole it to your mummy, I don't care. But if it's not girly enough, I'll take your pants, shoes and shirt, and let you wear only your pantie for the day. Understood Sissy?”
“Yes Sir.”
“One more thing. Whenever you greet me or say goodbye, you must ask... No, not ask... You must beg my permission to kiss my feet. OK Sissy?”
“Yes Sir.”
“So, now I allow you to leave.”
“Thank you Sir. Please Sir, please, please, please, may I kiss your feet?” Thomas asked, clasping his hands like for a prayer.
“Go on Sissy.”
“Thank you Sir!” Thomas bent down and gave a big kiss on each of Greg's feet. “I wish you a good week-end Sir.”
“Thank you Sissy. I wish you a good week-end too. You'll have a lot of time to think about the humiliations you will endure on monday, and the next day... And all the days until the end of your schooling!”

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Protecting little sister
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 01:13:50 PM »
Chapter 1
Sweet home

Thomas was still crying. Jane took his hand. “We're gonna tell the parents, Tomy, you'll see, everything is gonna turn all right”, she said.
“Please Jane, don't tell Mummy and Daddy. I don't want them to know that I am a wimp!”
“A wimp?!” she exclaimed, “you're not a wimp at all! You took my defense against that jerk Tomy!”
“Yes, but he was so confident, and so strong! How can a boy two years younger than me be that strong? And how could I freak out like this in front of him?”
“Yes, he is very strong. And this is not news that you've always been a bit soft Tomy. That's why it was so brave from you to intervene. Now, we have to tell the folks, or this will continue on monday and for all the year! They won't judge you, at the contrary, they will be proud of you...”
“Please Janie, tomorrow is Daddy's birthday. I don't want to ruin the day with my problems...” he sobbed.
“Tomy”, she said while passing her arm around his shoulders, “you won't ruin anything. You're the one who always says that we should not hide problems to the adults... If you don't tell them, Greg will bully you again and again...”
“Yes, but if we tell them, I will be not only the school's sissy, but also the big tattletale... And I don't want you to be the tattletale's sister, Janie... Please...”, he begged.
“Ok Tomy, I won't tell them. But I still believe that you should.”
They arrived home. Their parents weren't gone from work. They took a snack. Thomas wasn't hungry, but he accepted to eat an apple and to drink a glass of milk, while Jane stuffed with cakes.
As usual, she wanted to watch TV instead of doing her homework. She knew that, as usual too, Thomas would insist that comfort comes after efforts.
This kind of arguments was like a game for them. But today, she knew that he wouldn't be in mood for arguing. So she suggested by herself that they go to the living room's table to work.
Doing math exercises and learning english lessons was quite efficient to help Thomas take his mind off bad things.
When they were done, Jane asked him to read her work. And she even asked him to make her recite her lessons, something he always suggested and she refused almost all the time.
When their mom gone home, she was surprised to find them busy in such studious activities. She thought that Jane had took good resolutions for this new school year.

“Hi mom!” said Jane, interrupting her recitation of French vocabulary.
“Hello Mummy”, exclaimed Thomas. “That was very good Janie, thank you, I'm proud of you”, he said his sister. He closed her book and kissed her on the cheek. While she wiped her cheek, he ran to his mother and hugged her very tightly.
“Hi Thomas”, she said, and she kissed him on the head. “Did you have a good day at school?”
“It was fine Mummy”, he lied, and he kept hugging her. “But I am glad that this is week-end. And I'm so excited about Daddy's birthday tomorrow!”
“Yes, this will be fun. By the way, all the stuff you asked for the dinner are in my car. Would you help me to fetch them?”
“Yes Mummy, thank you Mummy!” he said merrily. He kissed her and ran to the car. Jane and their mom followed him. Thomas opened the trunk. He took a bag. Jane took two. “You're so strong Janie!”, he said admiringly. His sister smiled to him. Their mother took the last bag and closed the trunk.

After putting the groceries away, they went in the living room. Jane turned on the TV, while Thomas and their mother read a recipe book and discussed about the dinner's preparation and their day's schedule.
“Jane?”, asked Thomas during a commercial break, “have you thought about how you're going to dress tomorrow evening?”
“Not yet Tomy”, she said. “But I'm sure you did?”, she said sarcasticly.
“Yes, I will wear my burgundy velvet suit and pants, and my white ruffled shirt, my polka-dot bow tie and my matching loafer.”
“I'm sure you'll look smart... And did you also think about what I should wear?” she asked.
“Well, I thought it would be a good opportunity for you to wear the pretty white dress Aunty Samantha offered you last Christmas. You are beautiful in it. And as Mummy is going to wear her white satin dress, you would match together. We could take so cute mother-daughter pictures!”
“If you says so...”, answered Jane as her TV show resumed.
“And also...” added Thomas shyly, aware that he might bother her, “Mummy asked me to comb her hair. I could do yours as well if you want to...”
“Ok, whatever”, answered Jane.

When their dad get home, he was welcomed by a big hug from his son. The family spend an uneventful evening. The parents prepared dinner, Thomas and Jane washed the dishes and they all gathered to watch TV.
At the end of the show, the kids went to bed. Jane said “g'night folks!”, while Thomas hugged his parents and told them “I love you Mummy. I love you Daddy.”
Jane and Thomas slept in the same room. The family had just move in a new house. Unlike the previous one, which had only two bedroom, this one had three. But Thomas and Jane liked to share a room, so they asked their parents to stay that way. The third one became a guest room.
They had bunk beds. Thomas slept in the bottom one, mostly because Jane had ask to be on the top, but also because he needed to get up frequently at night. He had bladder disorders and had to go to the toilets several times. Sometimes, he didn't managed to wake up and go fast enough. For this reason, he still had to wear disposable diapers under his pyjama.
After he had brush his teeth and been to the toilets, he undressed and put it. Jane joined him in the bedroom and found him adjusting the elastics to avoid any leak.
“Let me help you”, she said, and she adjusted the diaper while he waited, arms up.
“Now, let's put your PJ!”, she said. She took his turquoise terry toweling pyjama pants and made him step inside. It was quite stretch pants, so you could clearly see the diaper bulge. Jane found it very sweet. She patted his rounded buttocks.
“And now, the top”, she announced. She made him pass his arms in the shirt's sleeves and buttoned it. She adjusted his peter pan collar. “Now, ready for beddy bye baby bro!” she said, while she lifted the duvet and gave him his teddy bear, Miss Fluffy.
“Thank you Janie”, said Thomas lying down. “I love you sis!”
“Love you too bro”, she said, sitting on the edge of the bed.
“Janie?”
“Yes Tomy?”
“Do you think that I am a sissy?”
Seeing her 14 years old big brother in his girly PJ, which he had choose himself, with his diaper bulge, cuddling a white teddy bear dressed with candy pink leotard and tutu... How could she give a negative answer?
“I don't care what you are Tomy. You're a wonderful brother. That's enough for me”, she said.
“Thank you Janie... You're an amazing sister”, he retorted.
“Stop thinking about this afternoon's events Tomy. Tomorrow will be a great day!”
“Yes, I know you're right Janie...” he answered with a sad face.
“Be careful Tomy, I know a way to dismiss this sad face!” she announced.
“Oh no! Please Janie! Not the...”
But it was too late. She had start to tickle him. He laughed uproariously and tried to scream “stop Janie! Please! Please!”, knowing that there was nothing he could say or do to stop her.
He was crying with laughter now, and she just tickled him more and more.
“I'm gonna pee! I'm gonna peeeeee!” he shouted.
“That's why you wear a diaper!” she replied.
Eventually she stopped. He drew a long breath. “Whew... Thank you big sister...” he said, wiping his tears.
“I'm your little sister, remember?”, she said.
“Yes, but you're the one who call me 'baby bro' earlier”, he justified.
“That's right baby”, she said folding the duvet on him. “Night night! Sweet dreams”.
“Night night! I love you!” he said and kissed her cheek.
“I love you too”, she said and kissed his forehead.
He closed his eyes and cuddled his teddy. He could feel that Jane was still sitting on the bed. She tenderly passed her hand in his hair until she saw that he was asleep.
Then she went to bed.

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 03:22:21 PM »
Chapter 2
Daddy's birthday

Thomas woke up early. His diaper was wet, but he didn't tooke the time to change. He went in the kitchen and started to prepare the breakfast. He wanted everything to be perfect for his father's birthday.
His mother was the second to wake up. She joined him.
He interrupt from squeezing oranges. “Hello Mummy, do yo want coffee?”
“Oh yes, please. Did you sleep well?”
“Like a baby”, he said with a smile, pointing his diaper bulge. “Here you are Mummy”, he said pourring coffee in her mug, and he kissed her.
“Thank you sweety”, she said returning his kiss. “Do you want to get change? I can take over the breakfast's preparation. I see it's almost done anyway.”
“Is Daddy still asleep? I don't want to be away when he arrives. And maybe I should go to wake up Janie before...”
Janie arrived just at this moment. “Dad is awake. He is coming”, she announced.
“Oh god!” exclaimed Thomas. “We haven't finish to prepare the breakfast!”
He activated to put the bread in the toaster, finish to make the orange juice, light the fire under the pans for cooking the eggs...
“Calm down Tomy”, said his mom.
His father entered in the kitchen. The whole family sang “Happy birthday to you”. He thanked and kissed them. They sat and ate.
“Thomas prepared all the food”, said his mom.
“Well, thank you Thomas, it's very good”.
“You're welcome Daddy, I love you.”
“I love you too Tomy”, he answered and kissed him on the temple.
When they had finish, Thomas asked if it was ok to give him his presents now.
“Of course, why not?”, his dad replied.
“Don't move Tom”, said Jane, and she ran to their room to get the two gift packages that Thomas had prepared and hided.
Each of the kids gave him one. Their father opened the first and found three handmade ties, two made of silk, one blue and one red, and one of grey linen. In the second gift-wrapped he found three scarves, made of the same fabric as the ties. On each item was a sewn label with the letters “BDE” embroidered.
“Did you do it by yourselves?!” asked their father impressed.
It was not the first time Thomas gave amazing handmade presents. Last year, he had made wool golf club head covers. For his mother's and sister's last birthdays, he had knitted sweaters. And his dad knew that he could sew very well, as he had seen the elaborate doll dresses he had made. But this did not prevent him from being amazed every time.
“Yes, we did it together with Janie”, answered Thomas. Actually, he had done all the work, but most of the time, Jane kept him company. Sometimes, she assisted him by passing him the sewing equipment he needed. Most of the time, she was just watching him or playing videogames. But for Thomas, her presence justified to share the honnors equally. Their dad wasn't fooled, but he thanked both of his children.
“But what does this 'BDE' initials means?” he asked.
“That's for 'Best Daddy Ever'!” answered Thomas.
“Wow! This is so nice and sweet honey! Come here!”
Thomas joined him and sat on his knees. He put his arms around his dad's neck. His dad put one hand on Tom's back and the other one in the back of his head. They laid their foreheads against each other. They stayed almost one minute looking in their eyes, without a word.
Tom's father broke the silence. “Thank you baby, this is the best compliment I could never receive.”
“Thank you for beeing such a wonderful daddy...” answered Thomas.
He put his head on his father's chest and hugged him more tightly. He closed his eyes. It was amazing how good he felt. At this very moment, all his problems were gone. He didn't care about being a sissy, wearing diapers or being bullied. If only he could have stay in his daddy's arms forever!
“I love you, son”, his dad whispered in his ear.
God it was too much happiness! Tears of joy began to flow down Thomas's cheeks. He was so moved that he could not even speak. Babyish noises came out of his mouth.
“Are you crying baby?” asked his father.
“Yes, because I'm happy Daddy. I love you so much!”, he sobbed.
He crawled again in his dad's arms. He felt his breath in his hair. It was the most relaxing feeling in the world. He felt a need to pee and, unconsciously like when he slept, he let it go in his diaper.
His father didn't wanted to break this moment, but it however had to end at a time. After several minutes, Thomas unstuck. His eyes were dry. He felt in so good shape, like as if he had slept an entire day.
He looked at his father in the eyes. “Thank you Daddy. It was so good.”
“Yes it was honey. Thank to you.”
Thomas stood up. At this moment, he remembered that his mom and sister were there.
“That was the cutest moment ever!”, Jane exclaimed.
Thomas blushed.
“She's right”, added his mom.
“Thank you”, he answered. “I love you too Mummy and Jane”.
“And so do we”, said his mother. “Now, we should let your Daddy and sister prepare for the golf and we should start our work for tonight's party, shall we?”
“Yes Mummy, we should.”
“And first, someone needs to remove his diaper before he gets a diaper rash!”
“Yes Mummy!”

Like her father, Jane loved golf. They often spend an afternoon playing together. Thomas wasn't fond at all. When he was younger, he had tried very hard, but he wasn't skilful and powerful enough to hit the ball and aim.
His father had understood quite soon that they wouldn't share this passion, neither any of his hobbies. Despite all his efforts, Thomas never succeeded to take an interest in football, cars or DIY.
He prefered artistic activities, like singing, dancing or drawing. Then, he became passionate about fashion and sewing. He also loved to help his mom in the house, especially for cooking.
That's exactly what he planned to do today. While his daddy would enjoy golfing with Jane, Thomas and his mummy would prepare a special dinner for his birthday.

Jane and her dad decided to get lunch before starting the golf course. They liked their special father-daughter moments. They chatted about everything: last jokes they heard, football championship, cars on the parking...
But today, Jane had a very specific question to ask to her father: “Dad, do you think that Thomas is a sissy?”
“What do you mean by 'sissy'?” he retorted.
“Well, do you think he's a girly boy? Do you think he's too soft? Do you think he's gay?”
“Why do you ask this questions? Do you think he is? Do you think all this things are connected?”
“He asked me this question yesterday. I didn't know what to answer...”
“What did you answered?”
“I told him that I didn't care and that I love him anyway.”
“That's a very good answer Jane. Do you know why he asked you this?”
“Because... There is this kid at school... A boy in my class. He's a complet jerk... And he calls Tomy a sissy.”
“And I guess Tomy didn't made him shut up?”
“No. The guy is quite tough, he is a boxer. And he is almost as tall as Thomas.”
“Is he bullying Thomas?”
“Dad, I promised him to tell you nothing. I can't betray his trust.”
“I understand. But if something serious happen, you'll have to tell me or mom, ok?”
“Yes. Or I'll convince him to tell you.”
“That would be better, indeed.”
“But, Dad, you didn't answer my question. Is he a sissy?”
“You have to be more specific. Sissy is a stupid term. It doesn't means anything.”
“Is he gay?”
“I don't know. A lot of gay people are not effeminate. And you can be straight and have feminin manners. Anyway, I don't care. I love you and your brother, no matter what you like or not.”
“So you agree that he has feminin manners?”
“Well, I guess so... But there's nothing wrong with that. He has feminin qualities, like being sensitive or having good tastes. I wouldn't like him to be different actually.”
“Neither do I. I just wanted to know what he is, so I can help him.”
“That's a very good concern. But you already had the answer: what he is, is your brother. And what you can do is telling him you loves him and being nice with him, as he is with you. You know, I'm very proud of both of my children.”
“Thank you Dad.”
“You're welcome Jane. Now, let's go golf!”

During this time, Thomas and his mom were working hard.
Tom's mom wasn't an old fashion housewife. She had a job, hobbies and she shared all the housework with her husband. But this year, Thomas wanted so much to prepare a nice dinner that she agreed to help him while his dad would be golfing.
Thomas, on the other hand, loved to do house chores. In his mind, he imagined himself as an housewife preparing dinner or doing laundry before her husband come back from work. When he was in the bathroom, he played pretending to apply make-up. When he read fashion magazines, he looked at the vintage pages and imagined himself wearing old fashion outfits, like a 50's or 60's model.
He was very happy that his parents agreed to let him organize and prepare a great dinner for his daddy's birthday, even if he felt bad to make his mummy stay in the kitchen for an entire day. He had tried to tell her that he could do everything by himself, but she insisted to be his “assistant”. He laughed at this idea, as he usually played to “Mummy's little helper”.
“Thank you for helping me Mummy”, he told her as they were chopping vegetables. “I know you would have prefere to make a less fancy dinner, or to call for a caterer, or to use frozen food, and have more fun today.”
“Honey, cooking with you is a very fun activitie too.”
“Thank you Mummy. And for your birthday, I'm sure Daddy will agree to help me while you go out with Jane...”, he smiled.
“Of course honey. So, what's next?”
“Now, we have to pour the vegetables in boiling water and we can start to prepare the cake...”, he announced wiping his hands on his apron.
Thomas had made a very specific schedule, each task, each step was carefully timed.

“So, how was this first week at school honey?”, his mother asked while breaking eggs.
“It was fine. The teachers are nice. And the the curriculum does not look so hard. I answered correctly every time I was questioned”, he told her quite proudly.
“That's good Tomy. And did you made friends?”
“Well... Not yet. You know, I'm not like Jane. She can make friends in no time. I need a bit more.”
“I know honey. In your previous school it took you more than a year to find friends. But maybe this time it will get faster?”
“I hope so Mummy, but it's hard to start all over again.”
“I know sweety. But we had to move for dad's work...”
“Yes Mummy, I know we didn't had a choice. Plus, we have a bigger house now. I'm sad because I had to leave my friends, but I don't blame you!”
“You always look at the bright side of life, don't you?”
“Yes Mummy, it's pointless to brood about things! As long as I have you, and Daddy, and Janie, everything goes well!”
He gave her a kiss on the cheek.
“What was that for?”, she laughed.
“Just because I love you Mummy.”
“I love you too baby”, she told him returning his kiss.

At 4PM, as it was planned, the meals were ready to be served, or be put in the oven. They agreed a quick break to drink tea. But they still had to get prepared before the guest arrived.
After they took their showers, Thomas knocked at his parent's bedroom. He was still wearing his Winnie the Pooh bathrobe, as he wanted to dress only after he had comb his mom's hair.
“May I come in Mummy?” he asked through the door.
“Yes you may dear”, his mother replied.
“Gosh! You're so beautiful Mummy! I definitely loves this dress!” he exclaimed seeing her in the dress they had chose together on a shopping trip a few weeks before.
“Thank you sweety. So, what hairstyle do you want to do me?”
“Well, it's for you to choose. But I have selected a few models...”
He handed her several magazine clippings. Their were pictures of blond top model and actresses with hairstyles that he felt able to replicate.
“You're my hairdresser today, and everything seems good to me. So I'll let you chose”, his mother told him.
“In that case, maybe we could go on that one”, he said with a very professional tone, pointing a picture of Kylie Minogue, one of his favorite singers. “I will clear your ears, so we can see your earings. You could wear the ones Daddy offered for your wedding anniversary? They match your eyes prettily...”
She suspected that it was he who had helped his father to choose this earings. So she wore a dress, jewelry and hairstyle chosen by her son. She knew that he wasn't done playing with dolls!
“I guess I'm a lucky mummy!”, she said.
“Why?”, he asked.
“Because I have my own personnal stylist to help me.”
Thomas blushed. “Then, I'm a lucky boy for I have the prettiest and nicest mummy in the world!”
They hugged for a moment, and Thomas started his work.

Jane and her father returned home at 5:30. Thomas was dressed in his suit and finished to set the table.
They hurry to took a shower and get changed. In her room, Jane found her white dress, sox, shoes and even panties prepared on a chair. When she was dressed, she called Thomas.
“Oh my god you're so pretty!”, he exclaimed.
“Will you do my hair like mom's?”, she asked.
“It's up to you, Janie. No matter what, you will be so beautiful!”
She let him comb her hair, put her make-up and choose her jewels. She didn't care much about her appearence. But when she finally saw herself in the miror, she could not help but to get excited.
“God! I'm so pretty! You're so good Tomy, you should be a professionnal make-up man and hairdresser!” She stood up, hugged and kissed him.
“Thank you Janie”, he said embarrassed.
“No, thank to you Tomy!”
They joined their parents in the living room. When he saw his dad, Thomas said “You're awsome in your suit Daddy! And you even wear the blue tie we offered you! You weren't obliged!”
“I wasn't obliged, but it goes very well with my suit! And thank you Tomy. You're very cute in your suit too. And thank you for making those two beautiful girls prettiest than ever! And also for organizing this party.” He grabbed his son and gave him a hug.
“You know Daddy, making Mummy and Jane beautiful isn't very much work! And I had a very fun day. I hope Mummy did too...”
At this moment, the doorbell rang.
“Oh my god! It's starting now!” Thomas exclaimed, with a touch of excitation and panic in the voice.

All guests, family members and friends, went into ecstasies of the meal. They complimented Jane and her mother for their appearance. They congratulated her father for his beautiful tie. All these compliments were returned to Thomas, who was very embarrassed and blushed throughout the evening.
“One day, he will be a huge famous stylist”, declared Jane.
“Or a good housewife!”, joked their 11 years old cousin Olivia, pointing at all the meals on the prettily laid table.
“Stop teasing him”, scolded her mother, Samantha. “Or you will be deprived of dessert. Seen as the meal is good, I don't think you wants that.”
Thomas acted as if he had heard nothing. “Aunty Samantha, the dress you have offered to Jane is just so beautiful! Doesn't she looks like an angel in it?”
“Next time, we'll know what to offer you!”, teased his cousin.
Her mother got angry. “That's it. Dinner is over for you”, she told her daughter while removing her plate.
“And you'll be grounded tomorrow”, added her father, Joe.
“Mom! Dad! I was just kidding! I also think that Jane is beautiful! In fact, I was going to ask Tom if he could make me pretty like her someday, now that we live near them”, she pleaded.
“Please Aunty Samantha and Uncle Joe”, begged Thomas, “It's ok. I know she was joking. Moreover, I made a chocolate cake especially thinking of how she likes it! Please, please, please!”
“Olivia, you can thank your cousin for taking your defense. But I don't want to hear any bad joke.”
“Thank you Thomas”, said Olivia.
“Thank you Aunty Samantha”, said Thomas.

“You should not tease Thomas like this”, said Jane to Olivia privately after the meal. “You know it's hard enough for him at school. He doesn't need to be harrassed at home.”
“Yes, I'm sorry Jane. I didn't want to be mean. I heard about what happened after school yesterday. Is it true that Greg is gonna make him his slave?”
“Yes, it is true.”
“But, Thomas is older than him. Why didn't he defend himself?”
“Because Greg is very strong. And Thomas was very scared.”
“So he really will wear girl panties for school on monday?”
“I suppose he will. Unless he tells our parents. But he doesn't want them to think that he is a wimp.”
“Well, he is yet.”
“No he is not! He tried to stand for me! And he is ready to support all the tortures that Greg plans to submit him. I call that being brave!”
“Yes, from this perspective it's true. I'll try to be nicer with him.”
“Don't try, do it.”
“Yes Jane, I will.”

On the other side of the living room, Thomas was sitting between his mother and her sister, Samantha. They chatted about several things. When his mother moved to fetch coffee, and after she had to insist that he remains seated, Thomas thanked his aunt for taking his defense in front of Olivia.
“I know she thinks I am a sissy. A lot of people thinks so...”
“Well, people who really knows you thinks you're an amazing kid. Look at this party. Everyone agreed that you have made a wonderful job! Your parents are very proud of you. They says it all the time!”
“Thank you Aunty Samantha”, he smiled.
She put her arm behind his shoulders. He snuggled against her and closed his eyes. Soon he was asleep.
When he regained consciousness, he was in his father's arms, who carried him to his room. His dad  gently laid him on his bed and started to undress him.
“Thank you Daddy. I can do it if you want, so you can go back to the party...”
“Don't worry, I can miss a few minutes of the party Tomy. You have done more than enough today... Now, let's put you a diaper and your PJ!”
He kept talking as he was preparing his son for the night. “I don't know how to thank you for all what you did Tomy. You're just incredible. You makes me so happy and proud.”
“Thank you Daddy. I just loves you so much!”
“I love you too son, I love you too...”
While they were hugging, Jane and her mother came in the room. They kissed Thomas good night. Then, his dad handed him his teddy, adjusted the duvet and kissed him on the forehead.
“Sweet dreams sweety pie. Daddy loves you very much”, he whispered as Thomas was already falling asleep.

Thomas slept without waking up till sunday morning. As usual when he didn't managed to get up at night, his diaper was wet. But this time, like it happened to him occasionally since two years, he was not only soaked with urine. In this cases, he would have to take a long shower to remove the dried gooey stuff. He decided to have breakfast first.
As he was eating, he heard Jane turning the TV on. He fetched her her breakfast.
“Thank you Tomy, but I could help myself!”
“I know, but I'm glad to serve you!”
“Thank you bro!” she said, patting his diapered bottom. “Don't you want to sit with me?”
“Oh yes, with pleasure!”
He sat down on the couch. She gently grabbed his head and pushed it on her shoulder. He closed his eyes and dozed until he heard his parents going in the kitchen.
“Shall we join Mummy and Daddy?”, he offered.
“Let me finish the show and I'll join you”, she answered.
Thomas greeted his parents with a big hug and sat in the table with them.

When Tom's mother went to shower, he put an apron started to wash the dishes. His dad helped him. “You're very pretty with this apron”, he complimented.
“Thank you Daddy!”, Thomas smiled. “But... Daddy... Isn't 'pretty' a word for girls?”
“Not necessarily ... And then you wear a lovely apron with pink trim and lace...”
“That was the first apron I could get my hands on...”
“I know honey, and it makes you pretty, so I tell you so.”
“Thank you Daddy... Daddy? Would you still love me if I was a sissy?”
“I will always love you, no matter what happened. But what do you call a sissy?”
“Well... You know... A wimp, a boy who is not able to defend himself... And who loves to be girly.”
“I don't see the connexion between not being able to defend himself and to loves girly things. A lot of girls can stand for themselves.”
“Yes... I know... but...”
“And sometimes, taking the knocks is more a proof of bravery. Am I right?”
“Yes Daddy.”
“And I would be ashamed to have a son or a daughter who would be a bully. I am proud that you and your sister are not going into fights at school.”
“Thank you Daddy.”
“And you know that if you are in any trouble, you can tell me or Mummy, isn't it?”
“Yes Daddy. I know...”
Realizing that he could not make his son say more, his father gave him a big hug.
“We should remove that diaper before you get a rash, shall we?”, he offered.
“Yes Daddy.”
They went in the bathroom.
“Let's remove this pants and diaper”, his father anounced.
“Daddy, you know, I can do it by myself.”
“Of course honey, but don't you want me to help you for once?”
“Yes Daddy, I love when you take care of me!”
“And yesterday, when I tucked you in bed, I realise that I missed that too! You're a big boy now, but you'll always be my baby.”
“Yes Daddy! Always!”
“But it seems that my baby has also big boy accidents!”, his dad said, seeing the white stains on his willy.
While his dad was wiping it, it became hard and bigger. Thomas reddened.
“It's ok”, his father told him, “it's perfectly natural. You learned that at school, don't you?”
“Yes Daddy...”
“Have you often this kind of accidents?”
“About once a month, sometimes a little more. It happened when I dream. But I don't exactly remember my dreams...”
Actually, Thomas remembered very precisely his last night's dream. He was wearing a big pink satin dress, his mother's earings and necklace, pink lipstick and mascara. He was at a party, dancing a slow dance with one of his former friends, Jackson, one of the only boys he managed to become friend with. Suddenly, he had a urge need to pee. But he didn't wanted to stop dancing with Jackson. Then, he realised that he was wearing a diaper. So he let go. Then, Jackson kissed him on the mouth with tongue. And then he woke up.
There was no way he could tell this dream to his daddy!

After lunch, Jane and her father watched a football game on TV while Thomas and his mother were watching a fashion show on their second screen. When it was over, they played a boardgame and had dinner.
After kissing his parents goodnight, Thomas joined Jane in the bedroom. He prepared his bag for the next day, and then asked her “Can I borrow you a pink panties, please, Janie?”
“Are you sure you're gonna do this?”
“I don't have a choise Janie. I have to do it...”
“Well, let's look at what I have.”
Thomas picked a Hello-Kitty panties. As he touched it, he felt his little willy getting hard in his diaper.
“Well, Mister Greg should be happy with this one”, he said. “I'll look ridiculous and girly as he demanded.”
“Tomy, I can't let you do this! If you don't want to tell the parents, we can tell the teachers!”
“Janie, telling the teachers will be worse. And they would have to tell the parents anyway...”
“Or I could fight Greg. If I beat him, he will no more dare bully you...”
“But if he won, you will be hurt and you will have troubles for you having been in a fight...”
“But there must be something I can do! I can't just stay there, watching you being tortured!”
“Please Janie, if you see me being tortured, don't look. Just go away. We'll see us after school...”
Jane had tears in her eyes, but she accepted her brother's conditions.
“Ok for tomorrow. But I can't promise I will stay passive for the whole year.”
“We will see in time Janie. Thank you... I love you sis.”
“I love you too bro!”
They both cried and hugged. They went in Thomas's bed and felt asleep cuddling.

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 11:43:19 AM »
Chapter 3
Back to school

“Please, pretty please, Sir, may I kiss your amazing feet?” Thomas begged Greg on his knees.
“What makes you think that you deserve to kiss my feet Sissy?”
“Oh Sir, I don't think I deserve to kiss your royal feet. I'm nothing compared to your magnificent feet. I am worth less than a dog poop on which you would have walk Sir. But I really want to serve you and to obey you Sir, and to show my total submission by kissing your gorgeous feet, Sir.”
“Well, I give you a chance to prove your obedience. Go on Sissy. You may kiss my feet.”
“Thank you Sir!”
Thomas bent and applied kisses on Greg's shoes. A huge crowd was gathered around them and laughed.
While Thomas was still bowed down, Greg grabbed his panties and pulled it.
The crowd laughed hysterically.
“Wow! That's a cute sissy pink panties. Does it belong to you Sissy?”
“Thank you Sir! No, it belong to my sister, Sir. But I believed you would be pleased with it, Sir!”, Thomas shouted.
“I am indeed. And I'm sure you are too. Do you like to wear a pink Hello-Kitty panties Sissy?”
“Yes Sir, I love it Sir!”
“Why do you love it, Sissy?”
“Because every Sissy girly girl like me loves pink, and Hello-Kitty, and panties, Sir!”, Thomas whines with pain.
He was saved by the bell. Greg gave him appointment at the morning break, two hours later and left him collapsed on the ground. All students joined their classrooms. Thomas came to his senses and ran to join them. He entered the classroom with laughter and jeers. He sat down next to a girl, Zoe, who obviously had saved a place for him.
As soon as he was seated, she grabbed his panties and gave him a wedgie.
“Nice panties Sissy”, she whispered.
“Thank you... Miss Zoe”, he answered.
The english teacher started the lesson. Thomas tried to focus, but Zoe kept disturbing him.
“So, how is it that you loves Hello-Kitty so much? Is it because you dream of being a little girl?”
“Yes, Miss Zoe, I wish I was a little girl, so I could wear Hello-Kitty garments all the time.”
“So, I suppose you're grateful to Greg for he allowed you to express your true personality?”
“Yes, Miss Zoe. Mister Gregory is a wonderful master for me... Please Miss Zoe, may I focus on the lesson?”
“No you may not, you're insolent piece of shit! For your impudence, I'm going to punish you!”
She pinched his thigh with her long nails. Thomas's pain was intense, but he had to keep quiet to avoid attracting the teacher's attention.
“I'm sorry Miss Zoe, I'm sorry. Please Miss Zoe. I beg your forgiveness. I won't be insolent anymore Miss Zoe!”
She dropped a pen on the ground. “Pick it, puppy”, she demanded him.
“Yes Miss Zoe!”
He slipped on the floor. She amused herself by walking on the pen to keep Thomas from catching it. She gave him kicks in the face. She prevented him to get up and sit down. Hearing the giggling of the other students, the teacher looked over at their desk. She let Thomas regain his place.
“Thank you Miss Zoe”, he murmured.
At the end of the period, when the bell rang, the teacher gave the class an assignment for the next week.
“You're a good student Sissy, aren't you?”
“Well... I guess Miss Zoe...”
“Then, I want you to do my assignment. And lookout for yourself if I don't get an A.”
“Yes Miss Zoe, I'll do it Miss Zoe.”
“I want it for thursday, so I can have time to copy it.”
“Yes Miss Zoe...”
“You're a good pet, Sissy!”
“Thank you Miss Zoe... I mean wouf, wouf!”

Next period was biology class. Students sat down when the teacher had not arrived. Thomas walked between the tables. A girl named Lauren tripped him. He fell on the floor. The whole class burst out laughing. Some students gave him kicking and stepped on him when he tried to get up. Lauren gave him a new wedgie.
“So, you likes Hello-Kitty, Sissy?”
“Yes Miss Lauren. I love it very much!”
“Chance would have it! I love it too! Look what I have in my bag!” She took out a Hello-Kitty stamp. She lifted his shirt and rolled up his sleeves and began to cover his skin with pink ink.
“The teacher is coming!”, shouted a student.
She let him get up and indicated him to seat next to her.
“Thank you for stamp marks Miss Lauren”, said Thomas.
At the end of the period, his notebook was cover with Hello-Kitty marks, and he had to kiss each mark while thanking Lauren every time the teacher turned the back.

He met Greg at recess and had to begged him again to kiss his shoes.
“Please Sir, I wish I could show you my gratitude for making me your Sissy...”
Again, Greg gave him a wedgie while he was prostrated. He also found hilarious the Hello-Kitty stamp marks he had all over his skin.
Jane joined the crowd with her friends Lisa and Mia. They looked at this sad entertainment.
According to Greg's orders, Thomas screamed loudly and continuously: “I am a little pussy, I am a little pussy, I am a little pussy...”
Jane ran away crying, followed by her friends.

There remained only five minutes of recreation.
“Please, Sir, may I go to the toilets? I need to pee.”, asked Thomas.
“Sissy! Little girls like you don't asks to go to the toilets and to pee. They asks to go potty to tinkle!”
“Yes Sir, please forgive me Sir. May I go potty to tinkle, please, Sir?”
“You may walk on all four to the toilets, Sissy.”
“Thank you Sir!”
Thus, under the laughter of the crowd following him, Thomas crawled up to the entrance of the toilets.
“Well, we have a problem here, Sissy”, anounced Greg. “See? There are toilets for boys and toilets for girls... But no toilets for sissies!”
“Please, Sir, may I use boys potty? Please, please, please? It's urgent Sir!”
“I give you permission to go to the boys' toilets. But you'll have to pay a fee: What about I give you a swirlie. This seems fair to you Sissy?”
“Yes Sir, this is really fair... Thank you Sir”, said a sobbing Thomas.
His head was dunked in the toilet bowl, after Greg and his friend Jeff had urinated in it. They flushed the toilet by maintaining him.
Thomas had to take a deep breath before he was able to say: “Thank you Sir, and thank you Mister Jeffrey!”
The bell ran at this time.
“Well, sorry to interrupt your fun Sissy. You can kiss my feet and join your classroom now”, anounced Greg.
“Thank you Sir”, said Thomas while kissing his feet. “But, I believed I could go to the toilets?”
“So what? You're in the toilets right now! You even put your head in the bowl! I never said you would be authorized to pee Sissy! Now get in class before I get angry!”
“Yes Sir! Thank you Sir!”
“And do not even think to go to the toilets during the next periods. You'll have to hold it at least until the lunch... Or to pee your panties!”
“Yes Sir, thank you Sir!”

Even in the classroom Thomas was under the close supervision of his classmates.
Zoe, who was sitting behind him, took pleasure in whispering whistling noises and shaking a bottle of water in his ear. “Psssssss... Psssssss... Peeepeee... Peeepeee...”
Lauren, sat beside him, pressed his bladder continuously.
“Go on Sissy, you can't hold it baby girl. Pee your panties, pee your panties!”
Tears rolled down his face, but he didn't pee. It was undoubtedly the two most long hours of his life... For the moment.

He met Greg and his pals in front of the school.
“Take our bags and follow us!”, demanded Greg.
They went to the sport field and settled down under the football bleachers.
“Did your mummy made your lunch, Sissy?” asked Greg.
“No Sir, I make my sandwiches myself...”
Greg slapped him. “Don't you ever contradict me, Sissy boy!”
“Yes Sir, I beg your pardon Sir. Yes, Mummy made my num nums, for I'm a tiny baby, Sir.”
“Ok, give it to me!”
“Yes Sir!”
Greg took his lunch bag and shared the food with his friends. Thomas stood in the middle of the group, while they all sat and ate their meals.
Greg dropped a piece of sandwich on the grass.
“Come here on all four Sissy, you can eat that!”, he said, by pushing and trampling the piece of food.
Thomas obeyed and grabbed it with his mouth. “Thank you Sir”, he said after he swallowed it.
“Hey, Sissy! Here is an other one!”, called Jeff after he dropped potato chips.
Thomas had to lick the grass in order to eat all the crumbles. “Thank you Mister Jeffrey”, he said.
Zoe, who had joined the boys, spat a loogie on the ground. “Come here Sissy! Take my present!”
“Yes Miss Zoe, thank you Miss Zoe”, said Thomas, crawling to it.
“Hey, Sissy? Do you like fruits?”, asked Greg while launching an apple core in his face.
His pals followed his example, and soon Thomas was covered with waste, under a rain of projectiles. He had to pick up the papers, empty cans and packages with his teeth, in order to bring them to the trash. Then, he was made to lick himself clean, like the pussy cat Greg had told he was.

“As you're so good at licking”, said Greg, “come clean my feets, Sissy!”
“Yes Sir!”
“I was in PE before lunch. My feet could use a good cleaning! Start with my shoes, they're full of soil... That's good, insists well on the soles. Good, good sissy! Now you can take my shoes off. Don't use your hands. Stay on all four. Use your teeth. Untie my shoelaces. Pulls on the heel with your mouth. Wow! That feels good. Go on, take a deep breathe in my shoes. Does it smells nice Sissy? Does it smells yummy?”
“Yes Sir! Thank you Sir. It's smells divine Sir!”
“Now pull my sox with your mouth. Go on, hurry up! That's a good Sissy! Smell them Sissy. Good. Now, lick them. Now, put them in your mouth, put them both. Don't worry, I have a spare pair. You can keep this ones to suc-k them. You'll wash them at home and bring them back later. suc-kle them like a good baba. Drink my sweat. Drink it all Sissy! Now, go to my feet. Put your nose between my toes! Take a deep breathe Sissy! I know you likes it Sissy. This is manly smell! I know you're excited in your little panties, smelling the real man! Don't you dreams to suc-k a real man's coc-k, Sissy?”
“Yes Sir, I do Sir”, answered Thomas, still rubbing his nose between Greg's toes.
“Then, start to practice Sissy. suc-k my toes. Start with the little one. I guess it's still bigger than your tiny willy, am I right?”
“Yes Sir, it is Sir!”
“Wait! Your tongue is dirty. I don't know how you managed, but it's full of dirt. You don't want to soil your Master's feet, do you?”
“No Sir, please forgive me Sir!”
“Wipes it on the grass, Sissy!”
Thomas wiped his tongue and started to suc-k all Greg's toes, then he licked his feet.

All this time, Thomas still had to pee, even if the humiliation made him forget a little. When he had finish to lick Greg's feet, slipped his clean socks and tied his shoes, there were only a few minutes before classes resume.
“My, you're a good dog, Sissy!”, complimented Greg.
“Thank you Sir.”
“I'll see you after class. Wait for me in front of the school.”
“Yes Sir.”
“Now, is there something you would like to ask me?”
Thomas was about to ask permission to go to pee. But he remembered that he had to beg to kiss Greg's foot before he left him.
Reluctantly, he joined his hands and straightened, still kneeling. “Please Sir, please, please, please... May I kiss your feet?”
“Oh? I thought you would ask to go tinckle. But obviously, you've never enough to worship my feet. So, as you wish... Yes, you may kiss my shoes, Sissy.”
“Thank you Sir”, said Thomas crying.
“Don't cry Sissy, you will have more opportunity to kiss them at the end of the day!”

Lauren didn't took part in the meridian break humiliation session. As she lived near by the school, she often went home for lunch. She would have loved to be part of it, but she had an other idea. She found in her old stuff a Barbie brand school bag. She met Thomas at the school entrance and handed it to him.
“Look what I found Sissy! This old satchel of mine would suit a sissy way better than your boring school bag!”
“Yes Miss Lauren, thank you Miss Lauren”, said Thomas.
“Do you love Barbie?”
“Yes, of course Miss Lauren. A sissy like me dreams of being a pretty doll like her!”
Lauren took his bag and poured the contents into the ground.
“Hurry up! Pick up your stuff and store it all your new bag! Don't be late!”
He went on all fours and obeyed, still offering a very funny show to the other students.

During the French class, the urge to pee became unbearable. Thomas couldn't help but to squirm on his chair. His teacher noticed it.
“Thomas, for god's sake! Don't be shy! If you need to pee, just go to the toilets!”
“Yes Sir, oui Monsieur...” said Thomas hesitating.
He left the classroom and went to the toilets, passing in front of the Spanish class that Zoe attended. She saw him walking in the corridor and asked to her teacher: “Señorita? Can I go to the bathroom?”
Her teacher allowed her to leave the class. She ran in the corridor and called out Thomas before he had reach the toilet's door.
“Thomas!”
He looked back frightened. “Yes Miss Zoe?”
“What do you think you're doing?”
“This is not my fault Miss Zoe”, he pleaded, “the teacher made me go...”
“And since when is the teacher your master?”
“I'm sorry Miss Zoe, but...”
“There is no but, sissy boy!”
“Yes Miss Zoe, please forgive me.”
“What did I call you in the corridor?”
“You called me... Thomas Miss Zoe.”
“Is that your name?”
“No Miss Zoe. My name is Sissy Miss Zoe...”
“So, you were about to disobey Greg by going to the toilets and you answered to a name that isn't yours... A boy's name moreover!”
“Yes Miss Zoe... I'm a bad sissy Miss Zoe... Please forgive me Miss Zoe...”
“It's not me that you should apologize. Think about everything Greg has done for you. Ungrateful species!”
“Yes Miss Zoe. I will present my apologies to him and await the punishment that I deserve.”
“Ok. Now, go back in class. And you better don't draw attention on yourself. Pretend you are relieved.”
“Yes Miss Zoe. Thank you Miss Zoe.”
And so, Thomas had to spend two more hours acting as if that his bladder was empty and trying to focus on lessons.

“God! I'm so disapointed by your attitude young miss!”, said Greg with a pretending serious face, after Zoe had told him everything.
“Please Sir, please, forgive me! I didn't meant to...”, Thomas moaned, kneeling in front of him.
“Shut up Sissy! I'm gonna think about your punishment...” He adressed to the crowd: “While I'm thinking, feel free to give a correction to our little sissy friend!”
A rain of beating fell on Thomas, who curled in the fetal position.
“Ok, stop that!”, ordered Greg. “Now, sissy boy. Take a pen and a paper. Note what I say. For answering to a name that wasn't yours, you're gonna write fifty times the following text: ''I am a sissy wimp. I wear sissy girly panties. I am Mister Gregory's sissy pet. My name is Sissy and I shall only answer to that name because I am the biggest Sissy in the world.'' I want your assignement first thing tomorrow. If I see the slightest deletion, I make you copy it an hundred times. Get it Sissy?”
“Yes Sir, thank you Sir.”
“And, as Zoe prevented you to disobey me by peeing without authorisation, I think that you should thank her, don't you agree with me, Sissy?”
“Yes Sir, you're right Sir...”
“I understand that you have planned to do her english assignment for thursday, is that correct?”
“Yes Sir, I will Sir.”
“Well, in order to give her more time to copy it, I think it would be nice of you to give her the paper tomorrow instead. And, to be sure that you will give the teacher a different work and do not risk to put her in trouble, I think that you should make your own assignment for tomorrow as well. Is that clear Sissy?”
“Yes Sir, I'll do it Sir!”
“Now, for attempting to go to the toilets this afternoon, I won't give you an hard punishment. Instead I authorize you to relieve yourself. Go ahead Sissy, you can pee. Wet your little pink panties!”
“Yes Sir... Thank you Sir...”, Thomas stuttered.
He peed himself and, after he had kissed Greg's feet once again, he ran in his wet pants and panties, with his new Barbie bag on his back, meeting only the laughter and mocking looks of his fellows.

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 12:10:45 PM »
Chapter 4
Second day to hell

“Tomy, wait for me!”, Jane screamed.
Thomas stopped. He was glad to see his sister. He failed into her arms, crying.
“This day was awful. We have to tell the parents now!”, she told him.
He didn't answered, but kept crying on her shoulder.
“Please, can you go home and check that Mummy and Daddy aren't there yet? I don't want them to see me like this.” He asked after a while.
“Ok bro. Wait for me here. I'll be back soon. Hey, Tomy, look, I found your school bag in the bushes!”
“Thank you Janie...”, he said sobbing.
She ran to there house and back to him.
“It's clear, you can come.”

They entered the house and went to the bathroom. She helped him to clean. She rubbed his stamp marks, rinsed him and brought clean clothes.
“Did you see the other kids looking at me?”, he asked, “they all found it hilarious. There is no one who supported me... There is no way they leave me alone. We can't tell Mummy and Daddy. There is nothing grown-ups can do about it... They will just be sad to know that I'm the school's pariah.”
“You're wrong Tomy! I discussed with my friends. Everyone hates Greg. They're just scared of him. They laugh to please him, because they're afraid to be in your place...”
“Maybe, but a lot of them also enjoy my humiliations. Look at Mister Jeffrey, Miss Zoe, Miss Lauren...”
“That's three people, not the whole school! If the school's authorities were aware, they could be stopped!”
“Yes, but then other kids would come and harrass me. I would have to change of school. That mean that Mummy or Daddy would have to drive me every morning and pick me every evening. And who knows if it would be different in an other school? I was already called a sissy in our previous one...”
“So what? You're going to handle it again tomorrow? And the next day? Until when? Until they seriously hurt you? Until you have to go to the hospital? And you'll make their assignments during all the year? You can't be serious Tomy! The sooner we tell the parents, the sooner it will end.”
“Please, I beg you Janie. Don't tell them. Not tonight. Please, let me try one more day. Maybe they will eventually get tired?”
“Ok, I won't tell them. But tomorrow I won't turn my back. If I have to challenge Greg, I will.”
“Please, no! You know he's stronger than you! And he has all his friends backing him!”
“We'll see if he dares beating a girl. And if all the students supports that. Beating an older boy can be considered heroic... for those morons. But fighting a girl smaller than him, I'm not sure he'll be so popular.”
“Janie, if you get hit, I will never forgive myself. And this will not arrange the situation anyway...”
“Doing nothing won't be arrange anything neither...”
“Please, Janie, you're my only friend now. I love you, I love you so much. I don't want to have an argument with you...”
“I love you too Tomy. And you're definitely my best friend. But that's why I can't bear to see you suffer!”

They stood silently, knowing they could not convince each other.
Thomas then sat down at the table to do his homework. He started by the english assignment, while his mind was still clear. He would do Greg's punishment later, if necessary after going to bed.
“Let me at least help you with your lines”, offered Jane.
“But, we do not have the same handwriting Janie. And if Mister Gregory realizes it, I'll be in bigger problems...”
“Damn it Thomas! Stop calling this fuc-king asshole 'Mister Gregory' when we're alone!”
Thomas was shocked by his sister's language.
“Please Janie! Don't be mad at me! I'm just scared to do a mistake. Look, I just answered to my name and now I'm being punished...”
Jane was very pissed. How could he be so stubborn in his submission?! How could he not realise that whatever he would do, he would be punished and humiliated?! That the more he would played their game, the worse it would be?!
She didn't had the courage to argue. She left, slamming the door.
“Janie, please!”, screamed Thomas.
But he had assignments to do, so he tried to focus and continued his work.

He barely stopped to kiss his Mummy. She asked him where Jane was. He told her that she was in their room and went back to work.
Their mother found Jane crying on her bed. When she asked what was happening, Jane had a huge dilemna: shall she do the right thing but betrayed her brother, or shall she lied? At the insistence of her mother, she just told her that she didn't wanted to talk about it.
For her mom, this was probably a teenage heartbreak... She tried to ask Thomas more informations, but he claimed to know nothing.
He finished his second assignment just in time to set the table. His mom told him to put only three plates, as Jane had told her that she was not hungry.
He went to bed just after cleaning the table and given a long hug to his mummy and daddy.
He tried to talk to Jane, begged her to stop being mad at him... She remained mute.
Thomas settled in bed crying... And made his punishment.

Jane still did not speak to him the next morning, on the way to school. She didn't wait for him when he stopped to hide his bag in the bushes and transfer his stuffs in his Barbie backpack.
She was not present at the delivery of the punishment to Greg. She did not see how he took it and tore it without even check that it was done correctly. She did not see her brother lay on the floor to pick up the confetti, on the order of his tormentor...
She did not see the wedgie he suffered at the hands of to Greg and his gang. Thomas had borrowed her a purple panties trimmed with lace. Greg was satisfied with this new humiliating garment, until Zoe reminded him that he had demanded his victim to wear pink panties. As a punishment, Thomas was ordered to stick his shirt into his pants, in order to let the lace peek of the waistband. He was only allowed to pull his pullover in order to hide it in front of teachers. This did not prevented him to suffer wedgies every time the teachers were not looking.

“Sit down next to me and you're dead meat”, Jane threatened a laughing Greg, who pretended to take the place beside her.
“Calm down baby. I could take care of you as I do with your brother...” he joked.
“Oh, now you threaten a girl? You're a true big guy!”, pointed out an other boy of their class, Lucas.
“What? You're jealous? I can have two sissy bitches if that's what you want!”, Greg replied.
“Just try Greg. But if you want to challenge me, come alone, not with your cringer court!”
“I didn't need anybody to enslave her sissy bro. I won't need more to make you moan like a submissive female!”
Greg showed off his muscular arms. Lucas laughed. Perhaps was he not as hefty as him, but with his martial arts practice he was sure that he would do short work of this arrogant. The arrival of the teacher interrupted their verbal battle. Jane smiled at Lucas, who winked at her.

Lucas waited for the recess to speak to Jane. “You're right. Greg is a jerk. He's a sadistic freak. I wish people would not follow like sheep...”
“Yeah, if only we could hush him in front of everyone...”
“You're a smart girl. I'm sure you'll figure a way. And if you need back up, I'm your man!”
“Thank you Lucas. You know him for a long time?”
“Yeah, and I hate him for as long. A lot of people hates him actually...”
“Well... If we could manage to gather all those people...”
“... we would be able to give the asshole some of his own medicine.”

“Now he finishes my sentences!”, she thought. “He's very different from the other boys... But I don't have time for a crush right now. I have a war to launch against Greg!”

She was interrupted in her thoughts.
“Jane! Jane!”, her cousin Olivia yelled, “did you hear what Greg just did? He made Thomas smell a dog shit and he pushed his face in it. And then he told him that he will make him eat dog shit for lunch!”
“We will see...” she answered.

At lunch time, Jane with her friends Lisa and Mia left their classroom very quickly and ran in front of the school, where Thomas was waiting for Greg.
“Tomy, you're not going with Greg, you'll stay with us”, Jane told him.
Before he had time to answer, Greg appeared. “Come here Sissy”, he called.
“No! Thomas isn't going anywhere with you, he stays with us”, shouted Jane, as she and her friends formed a line of protection in front of Thomas.
“I'm not talking to you! I'm talking to my sissy. Come here Sissy!”
Lucas joined the girls in front of Thomas. He thought he would be followed by other students, he thought he would launch a rebellion against Greg. He had hope when Olivia joined him. Unfortunately, no one else moved.
“God, I'm so scared! All this people protecting the little sissy!” Greg laughed. “Now, Sissy, you've got 30 seconds to come here and kiss my feet.”
“29, 28, 27...”, counted the crowd.
“Don't go Tomy!”, Jane screamed.
“Come here Sissy, come to eat your yum-yum, come here, be a good girl...”, called Greg, like if he spoke to a dog.
Thomas was hesitating. What if Jane never forgive him if he followed Greg? But, what if he disobeyed Greg? Fear paralyzed him.
“9, 8, 7...” shouted the crowd.
“I won't punish you if you come now Sissy. But if you don't, you will suffer a lot more the next time.”
“4, 3, 2...”
“I'm sorry Jane, I hope you will forgive me!”, said Thomas. And he joined Greg.

“Atcha girl!” exclaimed Greg. “Who's a good sissy? Who's a good doggy?”
“I am Sir, woof, woof!”, answered Thomas, kneeling in front of him, after he had kiss his feet.
“Jane? Don't you want to attend his lunch?” Greg asked as she was leaving the place. “Never mind! Sissy, wave goodbye to your sister!”
Thomas obeyed, but Jane didn't saw him, as she had already turned her back. He followed Greg to the grass, where there often were dog droppings. Greg found a big one.
“C'mon Sissy, is that not appetizing? Who's a lucky sissy?”
“Yes Sir... I am Sir... Thank you Sir...” groaned Thomas.
He walked, still on all four, under the encouragement of the crowd.
“Eat, eat, eat, eat!”, they shouted.
He reluctantly put his lips closer to the dog dirt, like as if he was going to kiss it.
“Put your tongue out Sissy!”, commanded Greg, “before you eat it, you can start by licking like an ice cream!”
Thomas had a retch. He drew back his head. He tried to get closer to the dirt again but had a new retch.
“Lick, lick, lick, lick!”, screamed the crowd.
Thomas put his tongue on the dropping. Immediately, he felt a reflux in his stomach. He began to vomit uncontrollably.
“Come on Sissy! You're not funny at all! Stop pretending to be sick and eat your lunch, now!”, exclaimed Greg.
But even with all his good will, there was nothing Thomas could do.
After 20 minutes, Greg decided to give up. He pushed Thomas's head in his vomit and thrashed him with kicks. He left him lying inert on the ground.

After a few minutes, students alerted Jane. She went looking for him with her friends. They helped him walk to the infirmary. The nurse, noticing Thomas's state, called his mom so that she picks him up. In the meantime, Jane had warned teachers about what happened. They alerted the headmaster, who received Jane and Thomas's mom. He assured her that sanctions would be taken.

Thomas was put to bed by his mom. He was still shaking and sobbing.
“It's over sweetheart, it's over...”, she whispered in his ear while rocking him.
“Mummy... They are very bad with me... Why are the kids mean with me? What did I do do deserve this?”
“Shhh... Calm down baby. Some kids are very crual, this is not your fault. But some other kids wants to help you...”
“Yes, but I have been bad to Janie, I blame myself, she was right, I should have told you and Daddy...”
“Shhh... Calm down. It's over now. Jane is not mad at you anymore. Try to get some rest now.
“Yes Mummy...”
He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

He woke up about one hour later. His mom had let a note, saying that she had to go back to work but would return soon, and he could call her on her phone if he needed. She added that his daddy would try to get home earlier this evening.
Thomas needed to relax. He thought that he had at least one hour and half before Jane came back from school. He got up and instinctively went to her closet. He looked at her clothes. He stroked the dresses. He loved the contact of the fabric.
“Come on Tom, you can refrain yourself... You can prove to yourself that you're not a complet sissy...”, he thought. He closed the closet. He walked in the room, took a book and sat on his bed to read.
“Well, it won't hurt anyone. And no one will know...” He went to the closet again and looked to the white dress Jane had worn the previous saturday.
“This one is a bit too grown-up... I wish Janie still worn her little girl dresses...”
He looked at an older dress of her, a way more girly party dress. It was white, with pink ribbons, puffed sleeves, a big sash in the back and pink bows on the ruffled skirt. It was quite short, but Thomas would surely be skinny enough to put it on. When he touched it, he felt his willy becoming hard.
He hurried to remove his pajamas, keeping only his diaper. His hands shook, his belly tickled. He picked a pair of white silky high socks and put them. He slipped into the dress, hardly tied the bow at the back. He looked at himself in the mirror and curtsied.
He ran in the bathroom to put some of his mom's lipstick. When he was done, he blow himself kisses in the miror.
He went in his mom's room and took a pair of soft pink high-heeled shoes. He returned to his room by walking more slowly, mimicking models parading.
He looked at himself in the miror. “Oh, yeah, I'm a pretty little girl, a sweet prissy girly girl...” he thought. He twirled like a ballerina. He curtsied. He blew more kisses to the miror. His willy was still very hard.
He looked at the shelf where was laid his doll, Suzan. His mother had given it to his sister, but it was he who played with it. Of course, he had stopped for almost three years now. But he still used it to model doll dresses he sewed.
“Hey, you!” he said aloud. “Mummy's here Suzie! Yes sweetheart, Mummy's here to cuddle you my baby. Mummy loves her baby, yes she does, yes she does!”
He kissed and hugged her. He sat on his bed and sang lullaby, rocking her in his arms.
“Oops! Looks like baby has a wet her didee!”, he pretended, “yes, baby has made a wee-wee! Don't worry baby, Mummy's going to change you. Don't cry baby. Look, Mummy wear a diaper too! Look, Mummy's doing a wee-wee in her didee too!”
He peed his diaper despite his erection.
“Yes Suzie, Mummy is a little baby girl, just like you!”
He kept playing, pretending to change her, to give her a bottle, singing her songs... Until it was almost time for Jane to come back home. He put Suzan back on the shelf. He put in their place his sister and mom's clothes and shoes. He washed his face and threw his dirty diaper.

He waited until Jane returned and fell into her arms. He dropped on his knees and put his hands around her waist.
“Please, Janie, forgive me. Please! I should have listen to you!”
“Stand up Tomy! Please!”
She freed, also knelt and hugged him.
“Of course I forgive you Tomy! Let's forget it now!”
They went in the living room, watched TV and waited for their parent's return.
Thomas's dad gave him a big and long hug. He called him his brave son. He also hugged Jane, telling her that he was very proud of her.
Thomas went in bed just after dinner. Both his parents went in his room to kiss him.
Jane stayed seated on the edge of his bed after they left.
“Janie... Would you read me a story, please?”, he pleaded.
“Of course baby! I'm going to check the old books.”
For the moving, they had put their child books in a box. They didn't wanted to throw them, but as they wouldn't use them for a while, the box was stuffed in the back of the closet where Jane put her clothes. While searching, she noted that a dress was crumpled, as if it had been worn recently. She smiled, but didn't say anything about it.
“What about Cinderella's story?”, she suggested. “At first she was bullied by mean people, but at the end she became a beautiful princess.”
“Oh yes, I love Cinderella!”, exclaimed Thomas in a unwittingly exaggerated high pitched voices.
She sat on his bed and began to read. He didn't managed to hear the whole story, for he fell asleep almost at the beginning.

She joined her parents in the living room. They congratulated her again for what she had done and for being so mature.
“But are you sure it will get better now? I mean, the kids are not going to stop making fun of him. And even if he is watched within the school, they can always catch him outside...”, she worried.
“There is not much we can do about kid's teasing. All we can hope is that he finds friends and kids get tired of tormenting him...”, her mom answered.
“We do not want to pressure you. But if you do not mind, you have a role to play to help it integrate with your group of friends...”, her father added.
“Of course I don't mind! I would be very happy actually! Tomy is my best friend!”
“That's great sweetheart”, her father said, “as for after class, we arranged with your uncle and aunt. Every day they will pick him with Olivia. Officially, he will go to their home to help her with homework. Doing so, he will be safe.”
Reassured, she kissed and went to bed.
She stood a moment watching her sleeping brother. God! How cute she thought he was, sleeping peacefully, smiling, hugging his teddy. She kissed him on the forehead and whispered: “I love you baby bro.”

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 10:43:30 AM »
I do not want to give the impression that I beg for comments. I'm in no position to complain: I read a lot of stories and I almost never leaves any.
But it is always nice to have feedback. It is an encouragement to continue.
Independently of all this, the next chapter is planned, but it will certainly take some time.
Big kisses to Sissieann and those who read this story!

Chapter 5
New friends

Back in school
Next days at school weren't as hard as Thomas had expected. Of course, for many students, he was still the sissy wimp who had allowed himself to be humiliated by a younger bully. He had to face the mocking or contemptuous glances of his fellow. But nobody dared to bully him again. Greg and Jeff were expelled from school for a week and were threatened of permanent exclusion in case of recidivism. After their return to school, they remained discreet, as were Lauren and Zoe.
All teachers and school staff, ashamed to have let it happen, were very vigilant about any risk of further aggression against Thomas. Of course, it reinforced his “teacher's pet” image. But he didn't care. He was well surrounded by his sister and her friends. As agreed, his uncle or aunt came to escort him every day, with his cousin.
Sometimes, Laura came with them, as she was a friend of Olivia and also needed help for her homework. Some help that her brother Greg wasn't able to give her, even when his parents demanded him. Both girls liked Thomas a lot. He was nice but demanding with them. He patiently explained to them what they did not understand, helped them to do their exercises, but he never allowed to pass a mistake. Soon, their grades began to improve.
“I wish you were my big brother”, Laura told him once. Thomas couldn't have been prouder.

Jane joined the school's gymnastics team, in which belonged Zoe. She took good care never to speak to her, but to launch her continuously dark looks.
One day, Zoe spoke to her. She told her that she had remorse about what she had done to Thomas. She couldn't explain why she had let herself get pulled into all this mean things. She and Laureen had followed suit, but now realized the harm they had done.
“Why do you tell me?”, asked Jane. “It's Thomas who has to hear it!”
“Yes, you're right. But do you think he will accept our apologies?”
Jane knew her brother too well. She knew he would forgive anyone. “You'll see. But be careful. If you lie to me, if you do the slightest harm to my brother, I will make you regret it very, very long time”, she threatened.
As Jane predicted, Thomas accepted the apologies of Laureen and Zoe. He even proposed to help them with their homework, as long as he would not have to do it for them.

One day, Jeff sat down in class next to Lisa. He told her that he had thought about what he had done. He had only followed Greg, but he took his share of responsibility. So, now he promised to never do it again, could they not become friends?
“Thomas is not only Jane's brother”, she answered. “He is also my friend. So, before we became friends, I will have to ask him if this doesn't bother him.”
“Come on!” exclaimed Thomas when she told him about it. “You don't owe me anything! You can be friends with whoever you want! Who am I to tell you who you can or can not be friend with?”
“Well, you're my best friend's brother, you're also my friend and you're the victim of this boy. That's why I need to ask you”, she retorted.
“That's very sweet of you Lisa. Thank you so much for your concern. But please, be friend with him if you want. This doesn't annoy me.”

After several weeks, Zoe told Thomas: “You know, you don't risk anything now. You could tell to your uncle and your aunt to stop picking you after school.”
“Yes, but they don't only pick me for my protection. They also hired me to help my cousin and her friend for homework”, he explained.
“So they pay you?”
“They wanted to, but I refused. They insisted, but I told them that I am happy to help, and it's a way to thank them for picking me... So as a compromise, they put money aside and they will buy me a big present for next christmas. But if I babysit Olivia on evening, they will pay me for real.”
“She still needs a babysitter?”
“Well, she can take care of herself, but her parents don't want to leave her alone at night until she's 12.”
“I'd like to start doing baby-sitting too”, said Zoe. “My parents cut my allowance after what I did to you... I don't complain. I totally deserve it. But if you hear of someone needing a baby-sitter, can you think about me?”
“Yes of course Zoe. As a matter of fact, Aunty Samantha and Uncle Joe asked me to babysit Olivia next saturday. I agreed, but Jane is not very happy about it: she's having a sleepover with her friends and she wants me to be there. It would be a great help if you replace me!”

Jane had insisted that he attends her party, with her two best friends, Lisa and Mia. When he told her that he had found a solution, she was very happy.
“But, I won't be able to sleep with you girls”, he told her. “I don't want Lisa and Mia to find out that I still wears diapers to bed.”
“I understand”, she told him. “Even if I'm sure they wouldn't laugh at you...”
So it was decided that he would sleep in the spare room.

The sleepover
The night of the sleepover, the girls went in Thomas and Jane's bedroom. Thomas knocked at the door. “May I come in please Jane?”
“Thomas! This is also your room! Of course you can come in! You don't need permission!”, she said, almost irritated.
“Yes, but I don't want to disturb you... I just wanted to know if you would like something to drink...”
“We can help ourselves Tomy!”
“Yes, you can, but you're all seated and I'm standing, so I can fetch you something...”
“Ok, you can fetch us drinks. But then, you will sit with us and enjoy the evening. Deal?”
“Yes Janie, deal! So, what do you want girls?”
The three girls ordered cola. And Jane insisted that Thomas also took something for himself. He returned with the drinks on a tray and sat on the floor.
“You can sit with us Tomy!” exclaimed Jane. “We're on your bed, why would you sit on the floor?”
“Well, I'm fine here. And I'm not sure there would be room enough on the bed. Please, it's ok.”

Girls continued to chat. Thomas just stared at them, smiling. He liked to hear them, talking about school, music, movies, TV shows, gossips...
“Tom, will you stay mute for the whole night?”, asked Lisa.
“He always does that!”, remarked Mia. “You never noticed at school? He never speaks unless being spoken to...”
“Are you shy Tom? Don't be impressed, we're your friends!”, smiled Lisa.
“Well... yeah, I know you're my friends. But I don't want to interrupt you...”, he stammered blushing.
“What do you think of this photo?”, asked Lisa, showing him a magazine page. On the picture, you could see supermodel Miranda Kerr wearing a bikini.
“Oh, I like the color and shape of the bikini...”, he said.
The girls laughed at his comments.
“Ok Tomy”, said Jane. “But, what do you think of the model?”
“Oh, I love Miranda Kerr. She's cute. She has beautiful eyes, and I love her hair...”, he answered ingenuously.
The girls burst out laughing.
“What? What did I said funny?”, Thomas asked innocently.
“Nothing Tomy. I love you”, answered Jane, still giggling.
“I love you too Janie, but I don't understand...”
“Never mind”, said Jane. She got up and kissed him on the cheek.

“I wish boys told me I have beautiful eyes and hair”, sighed Mia.
“But you do!”, exclaimed Thomas. “You have lovely eyes. And your hair has a wonderful color! You're absolutely pretty!”
“Well, most boys thinks I'm fat...”
“Come on! You know you're not! And you're so charming!”
“You say that to make me feel good Tom. I know I'm not pretty.”
“No I'm not, and yes you are!”, he said in a serious tone. “Maybe... I really said maybe... we could fix your hair to emphasize your face.”
He stood and started to manipulate her hair in several ways. To make the task easier, Jane suggested that Mia moves into a chair. Thomas stood behind her with a brush, barettes and a bow. He tried several hairstyles.
“And now... Just a very tiny bit of makeup...”, he said once satisfied.

“Wow! You must be a magician!”, Mia exclaimed seeing her face in the mirror.
“I told you he was the best”, said Jane.
“Thank you so much Tom! I feel so pretty now!”
“You're welcome Mia! I didn't made much. As I told you, you are pretty anyway!”
“Yeah... But I still have a fat belly...”
“You're exaggerating! You just have womanly curves. And you also have a beautiful chest. You could value it with easy dressing tricks!”
“Dressing tricks? What's that?”, she asked enthralled.
“Well... for instance, you could try push up tights to smooth the outlines of your figure and flatten your stomach.... And you also should try a firmer bra to remove the rolls below the side of your chest. You could wear neckline. Not something too immodest, but that would draw more attention to that side... I have plenty ideas of dresses that would fit you so well! With soft tissues, slightly flared shape, you know? Like in the 50s... And clear color on the top and more darker below... Or tunic dresses with straight lines from the shoulder! You'll look gorgeous!”
“Well! You do not speak often, but when you start, it's hard to stop you!”, laughed Mia. “Thank you, I will follow your advice. Would you come with me for shopping?”
“Oh, I'd love to!”, exclaimed Thomas.
Mia hugged him.

“And if you don't found what you want, I'm sure Tomy can sew a dress for you”, said Jane.
“Really?”, asked Mia, “You can sew Tomy?”
“Ahem...”, blushed Thomas, “I'd love to. But I am still learning. I don't know if I would be ready to make a real dress yet!”
“Do not be so lowly!”, exclaimed Jane. “Look what he already did girls!” She showed them the doll Suzan, wearing a pretty light pink frock. “Look at that dress: Thomas made it by himself!”
The girls examined the frock. They were very impressed by the accuracy of sewing, especially the cascades of lace on the hems edges.
“Thomas, it's beautiful!”, exclaimed Lisa. “I would have dreamed of wearing such a dress when I was younger!”
“And this is not the only one Thomas have made. Suzan has very many dresses like this one!”
“You are exaggerating Janie”, said Thomas, very embarrassed. “I have only made her five other dresses...”
“Oh, show us!”, Lisa and Mia asked in unison.
They shouted with admiration by seeing the other baby dresses. They were amazed by the details, the embroidered patterns, the broderie anglaise... It was hard to say which one was the more babyish and girlish. “Ohhh!” and “Ahhh!” was all they could say.
“I have very little merit...”, said Thomas. “Mummy taught me embroidery when I was little and Daddy bought me a sewing machine two years ago...”
“Looks like someone likes pink color!”, noticed Lisa. Indeed, except for one purple frock, they were all pink or white with pink lace and ribbon.
“And puffy sleeves, and lace, and voluminous dresses!”, added Mia.
“Yes... well... you know... Suzie is a baby girl, so I made her appropriate clothes...”
“She's a luck baby!”, interrupted Lisa. “Is she your baby?”
Thomas blushed.
Jane explained: “Actually, it used to be our mom's doll, when she was a kid. She wanted to give it to me. But I've never been very interested in playing with dolls. Thomas, in the other hand, loved to cuddle, to give baby bottle, to change diapers... Just to do 'like Mummy and Daddy', he said.”
“So, eventually, Janie officially gave her to me...”, Thomas concluded.
“Do you still play with her?”, asked Lisa smiling.
“Er... no, not really. I mean, yes, I dress her, sometimes I comb her hair... Sometimes I also change her diapers... And I happen to cuddle her, but very rarely now...”
“That's so sweet!”, said Lisa.
Thomas blushed again.

Lisa kissed him on the cheek. “You should not be embarrassed. There is nothing to be ashamed! In fact, I think that boys should play with dolls way more.”
“She's right!”, nodded Jane. “All the boys are rude, brutal and macho. If they were like you, it would be much better!”
“Not all the boys!”, said Thomas.
“Well... Most of them!”, answered Jane.
“Except for nerds, but they're ugly, and they don't care about girls...”, said Mia.
“The others only thinks about picking us up, or to show us how tough they are... They're so dumb!”, added Jane.
“Girls! You generalize too much!”, exclaimed Thomas “Take Lucas for example. He is nice, he is gentle, he stood for me with you against Greg... He is strong but doesn't act tough. He's smart, he can do almost whatever he want with computers... And he is also pretty hot, with his beautiful blue eyes, his dimples, his sweet muscular buttocks...” The girls smiled at his description. “And he is totally in love with Jane!”, Thomas added.
Lisa and Mia burst out laughing.
Jane reddened. “No he's not!”
“Of course he is!”, Thomas continued. “Why would he have stand for me if it was not for you?”
“Maybe just because he hates Greg and bullying?”, she suggested.
“Well, maybe... But in this case, it proves that he's a good guy. So, whatever his reasons were, I think you should respond to his advances before he discourages and you let someone steals him from you. Am I right girls?”
“Yes you are”, said Lisa.
“You think I should go out with him?”, asked Jane.
“Yes!”, shouted Mia. “Everything Thomas said about him is so true!”
“An handsome boy for a wonderful girl... You will be the most perfect couple in the world!”, Thomas sighed, making a heart with his hands.

“Hey, don't worry Thomas, you'll met an handsome guy someday too!”, said Lisa.
“I hope I will...”, he answered spontaneously. “H'm! I mean... I will met a girl...”
There was an awkward silence.
“Tomy, it's okay!”, said Lisa. “We loves you as you are. Do you really dream to meet a girl?”
“Well... I likes girls...”, he replied.
“Yes, you likes girls. You likes Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Beyoncé...”, Jane said. “But do you dream about sleeping with them... Or do you admires their looks? You likes making girls beautiful, and to look at their hairstyles and clothes... But would you date one?”
“Er... Why not?”
“Ok...”, Mia intervened. “You think that I'm pretty, right?”
“Yes, I do! You're beautiful!”
“Ok. Then, would you kiss me?”
“What do you mean?”
“Would you be ready to kiss me on the mouth?”
“I... I don't know... I...”, he spluttered.
Mia grabbed him, put her lips on his and kissed him greedily. Thomas was paralyzed by the surprise. “Did you like it?”, she asked.
“I... I don't... Er... It was so surprising... I don't know...”, he said dazed.
“Maybe you would like to try with an other girl? Maybe Mia is not your type?”, offered Lisa.
She didn't waited for his answered and gave him a big french kiss. “So?”, she asked after finishing. “You just kissed two different girls. Apparently, you're not totally convinced...”
Thomas remained stunned.
“So, now, I want you to close your eyes...”, Lisa continued. Thomas obeyed. “Imagine that a very hot boy is there. He comes to you. This is Justin Bieber ... or Harry from One-D... Or Austin Mahone... You picture him?... Now, he whispers something in your ear... He tells you you're cute... He gently kiss your cheek. You got it?... Now, he puts his hands on your hips. You feel his body against yours... He approaches his lips to yours... Slowly. Very slowly. His lips touch yours now. His body is stuck to yours... Your hands are on his shoulders... His hands slide toward your little butt... Do you feel it? He caress you. He gently caress your butt... And he kiss you... You feel his breath. His tongue enters your mouth...”
Thomas played the game. He felt his willy getting hard. Involuntarily, he uttered little moans. He stopped suddenly. “Okay! You're right... Stop please... I feel so weird. It tickles me everywhere. I... I... I love boys... Yes... I like girls... But I want to be with boys... I'm...”, he began to cry.
“You're...? Say it Tomy”, said Jane sweetly. He remained mute, crying. “You're... gay Thomas. This is the word you can't get to say. This is not a bad word Tomy. This is just what you are. And you're still my brother and I still love you... very much...”, she said, hugging him.
“I know Janie, I knew since a long time... It's just... hard to admit...”, he sobbed. He put his head on her shoulder and cryed more. After a few minutes, he asked smiling: “Was it that obvious?”
“Well”, laughed Mia. “I'm not sure that any straight boy would look at Miranda Kerr's bikini's shape... Or at her eyes and hair!”
“That's why you were laughing? Because I didn't notice her chest?”
“Yes Tomy, that's why”, said Jane, still with a soft voice. “And that's why I love you so much. Because you say 'chest' instead of 'boobs'. Because you respect women. Because you're the best style advisor. Because you're sensitive and gentle. Because you're the best big brother a girl could dream to have. You're almost a big sister to me. I'm not teasing. I'm serious.”
Thomas snuggled against her. “I didn't expected to came out tonight... I promise that I will remain your 'big sister' forever! I love you sis!”
“I love you too...”
Thomas looked at Mia and Lisa, who were watching him fondly. “And... Thank you girls for pushing me...”
“You're welcome Tomy. Sorry if we were rough. But I think you needed it. And, you know, we both envy Jane for having such a wonderful brother...”, said Lisa.
“Thank you girls...”, said Thomas, and he hugged them. “Jane, do you think I should tell Mummy and Daddy?”
“You are not obliged... Not as long as you don't have a boyfriend. But they would be happy if you told them. Wait the opportunity...”

“How'd you like to change the subject?”, suggested Jane. “Tom, you took care of Mia's hair and makeup. But what about me and Jane?”
Thomas readily accepted doing their hair and makeup. Girls also put each other nail polish.
“Your turn!”, announced Jane.
“What?”, exclaimed Thomas. “I can't put make-up! I'm a boy!”
“So? What does it makes?”
“Well... I'm not supposed to...”
“Tomy... The question is not about what you're supposed or not supposed to do. Do you want to put make-up?”, she asked.
“And nail polish”, added Lisa.
“Well... Why not?”, he replied shyly.
They applied him mascara, eye shadow and lipstick.
“What do you think?”, Jane asked him as he was looking his reflection in the miror.
“I'm... pretty...” he whispered timidly.
“Oh yes you are!”, she shouted.
“Now, what color do you want for your nails?”, asked Mia.
“I'd like it pink... please.”
It was a very fun night for all of them. When Thomas and Jane's parents told them it was time to sleep, Jane led Thomas to talk privately: “Tomy, please, will you sleep with us in the bedroom?”
“But... Janie, we decided that I would sleep in the spare room... you know why!”
“Come on Tomy! You can trust the girls! Please, we're having so much fun. I want you to be there when we chat before sleeping...”

He finally agreed. Jane simply explained to her friends Thomas disease and why he had to wear a disposable diaper at night. The girls promised to tell nothing to anyone. They did not laughed at him. But Mia offered to put his diaper on him.
“No thank you Mia. I can do it by myself...”, Thomas replied.
“Don't you want Aunty Mia to take care of her pretty little baby?”, she asked jokingly.
“Oh yeth! Baba loves when Aunty Mia take care of her baby!”, he retorted, playing the part.
Jane set up a mattress on the floor. Thomas lay down on it. The girls removed his clothes. Mia diapered him. “Put your tootsies in the leg hole!”, she cooed. “Now, lift your botty! Good baby!”
“Fank you Aunty Mia”, Thomas continued with his false lisp.
Before he went to bed, he changed Suzan's “didee” and put her into “jammies”. Then, he went in the bathroom to remove his make-up and he went in the living room to kiss his parents goodnight. He blushed when his mom noticed that he still had nail polish. He told her that it was just a game with the girls. He hugged and kissed her and his dad. They said nothing more about it.
The three girls tucked him to bed, with Suzie and Miss Fluffy. They kissed him goodnight.
“Night-night Aunty Mia! Night-night Aunty Lisa! Night-night big sister! I love you very much!” he said after kissing each of them.
After light extinction, the girls chatted for a moment. Thomas listened them, and failed asleep quickly.

During this time...
Zoe and Olivia had a nice uneventful evening, eating, chatting and watching TV. Olivia was now asleep and Zoe waited for her parents. They had told her that they would return late after midnight. It was not yet 11 PM.
“It's the time”, she thought. She started rummaging through the shelves. They were there: Family Photo Albums. They were arranged chronologically. She picked an album. This was the year of Thomas was 10 years old. What she found exceeded her expectations: on every photos where he appeared, he was holding, and even cuddling, a little dolly. On the picture caption, you could read, for example: “Joe's birthday / Jane 8 y.o, Olivia 7 y.o, Thomas, 10 y.o... and Suzan!”
Zoe took pictures of the photos with her cell phone.
In a next album, she found Thomas, at 12, hugging his aunt and uncle, wearing a very childish and quite girlish nightdress. She also made a copy of the picture.
In the next year's album, Thomas at 13 was sitting on the breakfast table with his family. You could guess the bulge of his diaper under the pyjama.
“Amazing!”, Zoe thought. “In addition to the money, I didn't come for nothing...”

sissy29000

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2015, 03:09:38 PM »
Chapter 6
A baby week-end

When they were younger, before they had kids, Thomas and Jane's parents used to have trips with Joe and Samantha. They had stopped when they became parents. They had no other family, like grandparents to baby-sit and they couldn't afford to pay a baby-sitter for a whole week or week-end. But now that Thomas and Jane were older and particularly responsible, their parents, uncle and aunt decided that they could let them for two days with their cousin Olivia.
Thomas was very happy that his parents took time for themselves, although he was also a bit scared when they told him he would be in charge. He loved his parents a lot, but he feared to have responsibilities.
Jane comforted him and suggested to invite her friends Mia and Lisa, so everyone would look after each other. He agreed and they asked their parents if they were Ok with this idea. At first, they were not very keen to leave two more girls under the supervision of their son. But they called the girl's parents, who agreed to let them spend the week-end. They didn't live very far and would be able to come in the house in case of emergency. Knowing that, Olivia asked to invite her friend Laura. Laura's parents also agreed, for they knew that Thomas and Jane could be trusted, unlike their elder son.

The day before departure, Jane spoke to Thomas. She told him she had an idea and had already talked about it to the girls. But if he did not agree, she would just cancel.
“You know, you're my big brother, who helps me to do my homework and keeps me out of mischief... And sometimes, you're my big sister, who dresses me, give me makeup, and talk about boys and fashion... And sometimes, you're my little brother, who wear didees and hug me before going to bed...”
“Yes, I guess I am all that Janie...”
“What about trying to be my little sister this week-end? Wouldn't you love it if, me and the girls, we pampered you, dressed you, make you eat and drink like our little baby girl?”
“You mean... Being your baby sister instead of your baby sitter?”, he said, giggling about this pun.
“Yes Tomy.”
“Yes, that would be great! Thank you. I would not have dare to ask you!”

And so, on saturday morning, after their parents had left, Thomas, Jane and Olivia greeted the guests. Each of them had brought several gifts for the little baby girl.
Lisa and Mia had chosen old dresses that were too small or too childish. Each of them was pink, purple or white. They had puffed sleeves, lace collars, little bows all around ... Of course, they would be too small for Thomas. But no matter: this was to be baby dresses. They also brought Barbie, Hello Kitty and Disney Princess t-shirts, some skirts, blouses, camisoles, leotards and tights always in the same girly colors. Mia, which was quite large for her age and had quite big feet, brought black mary-jane shoes and pink slippers with pompoms. By forcing a little Thomas could put them on.
Laura had found her former bibs. They were all pink. On one of them was written “Princess”. She also had a lace bonnet, from a costume which could serve as baby cap. Olivia had found a pink pacifier, a baby bottle and pink plastic baby plate and fork.
The girls also went with baby toys: rattles, blocks, doll clothes, dinette accessories, stuffed animals...
In addition, Lisa had bought baby food: little puree and compote jars and infant formula. And Mia revealed a pink baby potty!
For her part, Jane had downloaded several cartoons like “My Little Poney” and “Dora the Explorer”, and Disney movies.

Thomas thanked each of his “aunties” by cuddling them, kissing them and cheering. But this was nothing compared to his joy when he saw himself in the mirror dressed like a baby. His diaper was visible under his tights, as his dress was extremely short. With his pink nails, his makeup, his shiny pink lip gloss, his lace bonnet hiding his boy hair, he really looked like a little girl. He suc-ked his pacifier with excitement.
“Oh my god! I'm weally a wittle giwl! Fank you big sister, fank you my aunties!”, he exclaimed, with tears in his eyes. He hugged Jane and all the girls joined them.
“A pretty little girl like her can't be named Thomas”, noticed Jane. “Neither Tomy. I suggest that we change a letter and call her Tamy!”
All the girls agreed.
“Yeth! I am baby Tamy!”, shouted Thomas, clapping his hands excitedly.

Thomas played happily all the morning with his dolly and the toys. The girls joined him and made him model all the outfits they had brought. They played several baby games with him, like “peek-a-boo”. They made a track of pillows and box in order to make him crawl into an obstacle course. They rolled a soft ball toward him and Jane held his hand to make him roll it back, like as if he wasn't able to do it by himself. They hid some of his toys under blankets or handkerchiefs and made him found them...
Jane took many pictures of these moments. Thomas seemed worried, but she promised that no one would see them, except the girls who were there. He seemed reassured and continued to have fun. Jane even filmed him watching an episode of Dora the Explorer and talking to the TV! The girls laughed to see him play so well his baby role and he didn't know where to turn as they always wanted to hug and kiss him.
He spoke sweetly, with a perfect baby talk, and didn't stop to thank, and to tell how much he loved them.
For lunch, they took turns to fed him his vegetable purees and fruit compote. Jane took other fun pictures of his face covered with food.
“Does baby Tamy wants to take a nap?”, she offered.
“Yeth big sister”, he answered.
She went out of her role for a moment. “You know that you don't have to? You're a baby for the week-end, but you should only do what makes you happy...”
“Yeth, I know... But I feel a bit tired and I'd love to take a nap Janie...”, he answered. “Baby ith fleepy!”, he added resuming his baby talk.
“Does baby Tamy needs her potty?”, asked Lisa.
“No fank you Aunty Lisa”, he replied.

They put him a nightgown belonging to Jane and, after he had prepared Suzan for her nap, they put him to bed with her and Miss Fluffy. They sang lullabies such as “Rock A Bye Baby”, “Brahms Lullaby” or “My sleepy Head” and he fell asleep while listening to them. The girls had decided to let him sleep for an hour.
But he woke up after half an hour with an already wet diaper and an urgent need for the toilet. He wondered if he should hold on. He had no watch, and he did not know how long he had sleep, nor at what time the girls would come looking for him.
His bowels ached. He felt the poop trying to get out. He called his big sister and aunties. But they had closed the door and were watching television. They didn't hear him. He wondered if he should get up ... but slowly, very slowly, poop began to slip out of his booty, and there was nothing he could do. “I'm becoming a true baby”, he thought to himself. And he let his bowels empty.
He could not go back to sleep. First, it was difficult with the poopy diaper. Then it was self conscious: how would the girls react? They would be angry for sure. They agreed to play baby with him, but they would be disgusted by his saturated diaper. They would be mad at him and scold him. They would never play with him. They would laugh and become mean... He started to cry and to squeeze his doll and teddy.

He shivered when Mia opened the door. She had only to take a breath to understand.
“We-ve got a brown code!”, she yelled to the other girls.
Thomas curled up under his duvet.
“Are you crying baby Tamy?”, Mia asked sweetly. He didn't answered. “Don't worry, Aunty Mia is going to change your didee sweety pie.” She walked up to him and stroked his hair. “Phew! Baby did a big number 2, did she?”, she said laughing. She removed his pacifier.
“Awe you mad at me Aunty Mia?”, he asked shyly. “I'm sowwy, I didn't want to...”
“No baby, Aunty is not mad. I know you should had go to the potty before your nap. But you didn't needed it at the moment, right?”
“Yeth Aunty. And when I woke up and felt I needed to do a poo-poo, I tried to call, but nobody answered... And I could not hold it.”
“And you didn't had to! It's normal for a baby to mess her didee!”
She led him to the bathroom. The other girls joined them.
“You're a little miss poopie panties, are you?”, Laura cooed. But she was smiling and didn't seemed to be annoyed or disgusted by the smell of his diaper. Neither did the other girls.
Thomas stopped crying and even giggled at the nicknames the girls gave him: “poopy face”, “miss stinky poop”, “stinky baby”, “poopy doll”, etc.

They put a new dress on him and let him change his dolly. Then, they took him in the living room where they had set up everything for a tea party. All his and Jane's stuffed animals were around the table, waiting for him.
“A tea party? Goody!”, Thomas exclaimed. He sat at the table with Suzan, and the girls joined them. The party was very fun: they tied his bib and let him eat creamy cakes and drink false tea in the doll's cup. Then, Olivia made him drink milk in the baby bottle.
They had a very interesting and deep discussion about the prettiest Disney princess (for Thomas, it was undeniably Aurora), then about the most awesome One Direction member (definitely Zayn for Thomas... Or, considering that he had left the band, Harry). Thomas and Laura recounted the latest adventures of My Little Pony. They also talked about hairstyle, dresses and Suzan's look.
“May I use the potty, please big sister?”, Thomas asked, feeling that he might had drunk too much milk.
“Of course you may baby doll!”, Jane answered.
“Can I take care of her?”, asked Olivia.
“Sure, go ahead!”, Jane replied.
Olivia took him by the hand to the bathroom. She pulled his baby-pants down while he held his dress. She sat him down and held his little pee-pee to prevent it from splashes. She wiped him. They went together to the toilet to empty the potty.
“Fank you Aunty Olivia”, he smiled.
“You're welcome babykins!”, she replied.
They came back to living room and the girls decided to watch some of the movies that Jane had downloaded. They started with Sleeping Beauty and moved on with Cinderella. During the second movie, the girls ate sandwiches and Thomas had PB&J.
They ended the evening with a special Disney Princesses karaoke. They sang songs from Frozen, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Tangled, etc.
They all slept in Thomas and Jane's bedroom. The girls sang new lullabies, like “Hush Little Baby”, “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” and “Dreams are made for Children”. Thomas fell asleep quickly and deeply, smiling, suc-king his dummy. He had just spent a wonderful day, as he had told dozens of times to his aunties and big sister.

The next morning, he had one last change and baby breakfast. Unfortunately, the girls had to go home. He kissed them and hugged them for a long time before letting them go. When he was left with Jane and Olivia, he had to put his boy clothes before their parents return.
“I love my little sister Tamy”, told Jane. “But I'm also happy to see my beloved brother!” And she kissed him tenderly.
“Thank you Janie and Olivia... This was the best week-end ever.”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender