Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Auntie Amber  (Read 13999 times)

chlorobaby

• Ballerina
Auntie Amber
« on: December 09, 2015, 02:27:15 PM »
Description

Amber had always wanted her own adultbaby, so she decided to have one. Amber places an advert for lodgings and soon her 'new baby' to be arrives. Kidnapping him she slowly starts to turn him into her little baby.

AUNTIE AMBER

It was the last day of the college term before our university broke up for the summer. This meant that the room in the halls that I had been renting throughout the study year was to be vacated by the end of the week. I wanted to stay on in the area and try to find some summer work. Luckily I had stumbled upon an advertisement offering cheap lodgings throughout the summer months on the college notice board.

It read - cheap summer lodgings available to rent, own room and all bills / food included. Please call 07*** ******.

I wasted no time and dialled the telephone number immediately and was greeted by soft female voice, "hello, can I help you?"

"Er, yes I was wondering if the room for rent was still available?" I replied. The soft female voice advised me that it was and asked me to remove the advertisement and bring it with me to the address that she gave me, at 7pm that evening. The woman stated that I could move in immediately provided the interview went ok.

Amber was 47 years old and up until 6 months ago had worked as an agency nurse, completing short term contracts in both hospitals and private clinics. After winning a tidy sum on the lottery Amber decided to take a break from work. She did the usual things, holidays, shopping etc. But now she was ready for a new challenge, to take on a new role, something she had always wanted to do and now that she had the finances to do it, she was ready to full fill that dream. Amber could not believe how quickly her advertisement had been answered. She just hoped 'he was the one,' to make her dream a reality.

It was nearly 5pm so I made light work of packing my things into my suitcase, before making my way to the address given. At 6:55pm I rang the doorbell of the large house at the stated address. It did not take long for the thick large wooden door to open. It revealed a beautiful woman. She was in her forties with bobbed red hair, she was dressed in a blue nurses dress type uniform. I was immediately struck with her beauty - "Hi I'm Amber, you must be PJ, come on in!" She beckoned as I followed her without hesitation, suitcase in hand, closing the door behind me.

I followed Amber through the hallway into the lounge and sat on the sofa after being directed to do so by the woman who had my full attention. Amber sat down in the arm chair opposite me and spoke with both kindness and authority. "I expect my lodgers to show respect and in return I will give them the maternal touch!" Amber went on to ask me personal questions relating to my family, friends and personal circ-umstances. When I advised her that I was pretty much on my own after my parents had immigrated to Spain, she smiled knowing that her trap was almost complete. Amber explained that she was a nurse and that's why she was in uniform. She then offered me a drink of orange juice, which I accepted.

Amber made her way to the kitchen and poured the drugged orange juice carefully located in the fridge into a waiting glass and then poured herself a glass of orange juice from the non-contaminated bottle, also in the fridge. After more pleasantries whilst drinking the liquid we agreed that I would move in immediately. As I took the last sip of my drink I felt the urgent need to go to the toilet. As I stood up and asked where the bathroom was, I suddenly felt dizzy and collapsed to the floor. I tried to ask Amber for help. But my mouth did not respond and my limbs felt heavy as I tried to move. "Are you ok PJ!?" Amber asked looking genuinely concerned for my welfare as she looked down at my helpless form.

As I lay helplessly on the floor I could not move a muscle. My bladder suddenly relaxed and I could do nothing as I uncontrollably wet myself. A warm wet patch soon appeared on the crutch of my jeans. "Oh my, it looks as if you've had a little accident my dear!" Amber stated as I watched her put on a pair of latex examination gloves and kneel beside me. She produced some scissors and wasted no time in cutting away my jeans, t-shirt and then to my horror my boxer shorts. I tried to complain, to tell her no and to stop. But all I managed was to uncontrollably dribble. Amber smiled as she noted my unease. "There, there sweetheart, there's no need to be shy." Pulling some tissues from the box on the table, she continued, "I've seen it all before, and as you don't seem to be able to control yourself it looks as though I'm just going to have to take care of you, doesn't it?" Amber cheerfully said as she used the thick white tissues to wipe away the dribble from my mouth and chin, before stuffing them inside my mouth.

I could not believe what was happening, with my mouth now gagged and my limbs useless I watched as Amber retrieved a bag and pulled out some baby wipes. She proceeded to use them to clean my groin area. "We'll have to get rid of all that nasty hair down there, won't we?" Amber declared as she continued with her clean up ensuring that she cleaned between my butt cheeks too. Amber then pulled from the bag the biggest disposable diaper that I had ever seen. She easily slid the thick white diaper under my bottom, she then sprinkled talc all over my groin and smiled at me as she rubbed it all in. "I suppose you must be wondering what all this is about, aren't you precious?" Amber said as she continued to rub in the powder. "Well, it's like this - I'm not really a nurse, well not now anyway, since my lucky windfall. But I really miss looking after people, especially naughty boys! I had so much fun bringing them down to size - anyway I've always wanted a baby and someone to care for, so I decided that I'd do just that and lucky you, your just perfect."

My member started to respond to Ambers touch, "I see that your starting to gain back your strength my dear!" Amber stated as she stopped rubbing and pulled up the front of my diaper before taping it in place. She proceeded to pull a generous amount of tissues from the box on the table and then pulled a brown glass bottle from the diaper bag. "I'm afraid it's nap time for you now sweetheart, while I sort out your new room! I wasn't expecting to adopt anyone quite this soon but you answered my add so quickly and I just couldn't turn down such an opportunity!" Amber said as she poured the liquid from the brown bottle into the waiting tissues sitting in the palm of her hand. My senses were returning quickly and I managed to push the tissues stuffed in my mouth out with my tongue. "Please, what are you doing?" I pleaded with Amber as she just smiled at me before folding the thick white paper handkerchiefs and clamping them over my mouth and nose. "Mmmmppppphhhhfff!" I cried into the gag as Amber forced the tissues over my face. I tried turning my head away from the woman I thought would be my landlady, but was in fact now kidnapping me. My movements did not serve me well, because as I turned my head Amber simply moved the drugged tissues with my head. I took my first breath through the gag and was immediately hit with the drugging vapours held within it. "That's right honey! Breathe in Aunties special medicine and have a nice rest while I settle you in!" Amber said as I was forced to take another breath. It wasn't long before I felt the chemical start to work. "Mmmmppphhhffff!" I cried in frustration realising that nobody knew where I was and let alone would be able to help me. I tried to hold my breath, noticing this Amber whispered into my ear, "There's no point in holding your breath sweet pea. Aunties special tissues will send you to night nights eventually darling!" I held my breath a little longer before I had no choice but to take another intake. "Mmmppphhhff!" I again cried as I felt the drug starting to take effect. I knew that I was done for now as I had no choice but to breath through the chloroform laced tissues. "That's it baby, go to sleep for Auntie, I promise to take good care of my special new baby!" Amber whispered as my eyes started to flutter. It did not take much longer before the chloroform took hold and deposited me into dreamland. Amber kept the tissues in place a little longer after I had lost consciousness to ensure that I was completely under.

I awoke with a start realising that something was going on down below. As my mind worked it's way through the grogginess I soon realised that my pubic hair was being shaved. "Mmmmpppphhhfff!" I cried into the rubbery bulb filling my mouth as I found I could do nothing to stop Amber removing the hair from my body. I found that my wrists and ankles were both secured to where I lay and as I pulled at them nothing worked to release my bondage. "Hush now precious. Auntie just needs it get rid of all this nasty hair and then I'll have you all nice and comfortable!" Amber said as she continued to scrape my adult hair away. As I looked around the room I could see that there was a curtain to my left, (the kind you see in hospitals) hiding the rest of the room. To my right I could see the shut doorway leading into the room and some white furniture, (Cabinets, cupboards and work surfaces etc) along the walls. Once her task was completed Amber wiped my groin area with a flannel and then slid another thick diaper under my bottom before using more straps attached to the bed to secure my chest and abdomen. She then started to rub lotion into my new bald area, which under the circ-umstances felt rather nice. My manhood grew in size to show her this, not that I could control myself. "Oh baby! Your such a naughty boy, but don't worry Auntie will take care of you shortly!" Amber said before she cleaned up the tools she had used to remove my hair.

"Mmmmppphhhffff!" I again cried as I pulled at my restraints in a desperate attempt to escape. But this was to no avail as I was held firm. "Calm down baby! Let's get you sorted shall we?" Amber said as she walked back towards me carrying what looked like a large babies bottle full of milk. "First of all I suspect you are in need of a feed aren't you sweetie?" Amber said as she reached behind my head and unstrapped the dummy gag secured in my mouth. "Please let me go mmmppphhhh" my pleading was stopped short as Amber pushed the large teat of the babies bottle into my mouth, virtually filling it completely. The liquid within the bottle started to trickle into my mouth and without warning Amber pinched my nose, forcing me to swallow the contents. "You must drink the whole bottle for Auntie!" Amber said before she released my nose allowing me to breathe once again. I didn't have much choice but to drink the milk, tied as I was. The warm milk was very sweet and tasted nice. I looked at Amber with contempt as I was forced to finish my feed as she continued to comment in me being a good boy for drinking all of my bottle. Some of the milk escaped my lips and trickled down my chin, Amber was quick to respond, "Your such a messy baby, it's lucky that Aunties here to look after you isn't it?" Amber teased as she removed the bottle from my mouth and then pulled some tissues from her uniform pocket and wiped my chin. "There, that's better isn't it? By the way your milk contained a few extra ingredients for later!" Amber mocked.

"Why are you doing this to me? Please - let me go! I promise I won't say anything!" I pleaded with Amber as I watched her place the feeding bottle down on the bedside table and open one of the drawers. She pulled out a ready stacked pile of thick white paper handkerchiefs and what looked like a leather muzzle. She placed the items on my chest before returning to the drawer to retrieve a brown bottle. "Oh sweetie, I know it's hard for you to understand," Amber started to speak as turned towards me and unscrewed the brown bottle. She picked up some of the paper hankies and put them to the neck of the bottle and poured some of the liquid into them, before placing the cap back onto the bottle and placing it onto the bedside table. " Aunties decided that your going to be my new project, I'm going to turn you into such a placid little thing, your going to love me unconditionally - your become completely dependant on Auntie Amber!" My kidnapper stated as she covered the chloroform laced tissues with more paper handkerchiefs. "This won't hurt, its just a little something to help you relax precious!" Amber informed me.

"NooooMmmppphhhfff!" I complained as Amber clamped the paper handkerchiefs over my mouth and nose and used the leather muzzle to keep them affixed strapping the muzzle behind my head. I shook my head trying to dislodge the gag, whilst also trying to hold my breath with no effect. Amber proceeded to use the remaining tissues laying on my chest by spreading them around my private area. She ensured the thick paper handkerchiefs were evenly distributed and also slid some between my bum crack. Involuntarily I took a breath through the gag as my pen-is responded to the sensation of the paper handkerchiefs being placed around my groin. I felt the sweet smell of chloroform enter my body. "I can see baby likes Aunties tissues doesn't he!" Amber said as she noticed my growth.

"Mmmppphhhfffff!" I moaned as she pulled my members foreskin back and placed another thick layer of tissues over it before pulling up the front of my diaper and tightly taping the now extra thick garment in place.   I had to take another breath through the tissue filled muzzle gag and was again immediately hit with the sweet smell of the chloroform. As Amber had applied a lighter dose than last time it did not completely disorientate me, but it was enough to start sapping my energy. Amber returned to the bedside drawers and removed a 'magic wand' vibrator. She plugged the device into the power socket and approached me once more. "Mmmpphhff" I groaned as I took another breath and watched as Amber prepared the device. "Auntie is going to give you a little present my sweet!" Amber coed as she switched on the vibrator and lowered it onto my diaper area. "Mmmppphhhfff, mmmppphhhfff, mmmppphhhff!" I moaned trying to get her to stop as I felt the vibrations penetrate the diaper and enter my lower body. My erection grew to full size and the stimulation I was receiving from the vibrations and rubbing of my pen-is and balls against the tissues was electric. "Mmmpphhff, mmmppphhhff!" I groaned in pleasure as I was forced to inhale more chloroform vapours through my gag. "There's a good boy! That's right, let Auntie help baby empty all that nasty man c-ummies out of you!" Amber said as I looked up to her smiling face and groaned again.

Amber was beginning to get excited herself, watching her new captive experience this kind of pleasure at her hands. She was extremely aroused and could not wait to progress PJ onto the more advanced procedures that she had planned for him, but she knew that her new baby had to be eased into his new role, even if he did not want to be eased into anything.

"Mmmppphhhf, mmmpphhff!" I groaned even louder this time as I felt my excitement growing quickly to the point where I didn't think I could hold on much longer. "Your nearly there sweetheart, aren't you? Is babies winkle rubbing against Aunties tissues and making him all excited?" Amber teased as she continued to put the vibrating wand to use on me. "Mmmpphhff, mmmppphhhff, mmmppphhhff, mmmppphhhff, mmmppphhhff, mmmppphhhff!" I complained into the gag as I was nearing climax, my breaths were now deep trying to cope with the ecstasy inflicted upon me, causing me to become light headed.  "That's Aunties special boy! Baby loves the feeling of Aunties tissues caressing his little pee pee doesn't he?" Amber said. "Your learn to love me, I promise you my sweetheart - that's right let go now precious - let all of that nasty c-ummies out!" As if of cue, I did! I started to ejacilate into my tissue filled diaper! "MMMMPPPPHHHFFFF!!!!!" I cried as I gave into Auntie Ambers stimulation. I could not stop my juices erupting into my diaper prison as Auntie Amber continued to use her magic wand on me. I gasped for air but only received more and more of the chloroform chemical contained within the tissues held in the muzzle gag restricting my speech. " There's a good boy, for Auntie Amber!" My abductor said as I continued to spurt my load, involuntarily into the diaper. "Such a good baby emptying all of that c-ummies out for me!" Auntie Amber said as I started to lose focus. My eyes started to flutter as the chloroform finally took hold. As my eyes closed I felt Auntie Amber stroke my face, I heard her whisper into my ear, "that's right baby, go to sleeeeeeeeeeep !!!!!"And then the darkness consumed me.

Whilst unconscious Amber undid the diaper and removed the dirty tissues before using baby wipes to clean my member. She went to the opposite side of the room and opened the cupboard, she retrieved and brought back a stainless steel medical basin. Placing it on my chest she removed a syringe and small vial of chemical. Inserting the needle into the cap of the vial Amber pulled its contents into the chamber of the syringe and placed the empty vial into the basin. "You won't feel any pain!" Amber said as she giggled at my sleepless form. She held the syringe upwards and lightly pressed the plunger, ensuring no air was inside before wiping my balls with an alcohol swab and inserting the needle into my left bollock. She injected half of the contents, before removing the needle and repeating the procedure on my right ball. She removed the needle and placed the syringe into the basin before pulling up the front of the nappy and securing my diaper once more. Amber disposed of her equipment before returning to my side. She pulled up each of the side bars attached to the bed and kissed my forehead, "sleep tight sweetheart!" She said before leaving me to my slumber.

I awoke with the urgent need to use the bathroom. I had cramps in my stomach and my bladder was full. I desperately tried to wriggle free of the bonds keeping me firmly tied to the bed. "Mmmmppphhhffff!! Mmmmpppphhhfff!" I screamed into the tissue filled muzzle gag still firmly strapped in place. The door was closed and I was in darkness except from the faint daylight finding it's way through the white blind covering the window. After trying to struggle free for some time I had to accept my fate and use my nappy for its original design. First my bladder erupted and the warm flow of pee spread quickly throughout my nappy, this was soon followed by my rear passage opening and (as crude as it sounds,) me uncontrollably crapping myself. Even within this situation of it being no fault of my own, I felt completely humiliated.

I lay in silence for almost an hour as the warm mess inside the nappy turned slowly cold and damp, I also had the strange feeling of my balls aching and had no idea why I was experiencing this. The door finally swung open and the light switch was turned on. I had to close my eyes and blink as they took time to adjust to the bright clinical lights now invading the room. "Pooooowweeee!" Amber said as she walked into the room still dressed in her blue nurses uniform and looking stunning. "Has baby had an accident?" Amber asked while smiling at me as she walked to one of the cabinets in the room. "Mmppppfff, Mmmpppfff!" I grunted as I watched Amber take out a disposable plastic apron and put it on over her uniform. Next she took out a surgical mask and put it on as she walked towards me. Amber then took some disposable latex gloves from the box attached at the end of my bed and proceeded to also put these on. "Time to change your nappy darling!" Amber said as she wheeled a trolley closer to the bed and lowered the bars each side of my bed. I could see that the trolley was stacked high with supplies, that must have been stocked whilst I was unconscious.

Amber first attached a spreader bar to my ankles before releasing the straps holding them to the bed. Then she carefully untaped the nappy tabs and pulled the front of the diaper downwards. "Poowee! It looks like you really are a baby doesn't it?" Amber teased and she got to work cleaning the front of my groin area with baby wipes. She then used a hoist attached to the ceiling and connected the spreader bar to it before operating the device which raised my legs, giving her full access to my rear end. "Mmmpphhff!"I groaned as I felt her peel away the dirty diaper from my backside and start to clean me once again with a generous amount of baby wipes. She disposed of the offending diaper and dirty wipes into a diaper pail, as well as her plastic apron, before playfully slapping my exposed bottom. Amber pushed the trolley to the top end of my bed and pulled a few thick paper hankies from a box on the trolley. She unsecured the straps holding the muzzle gag in place and removed it, throwing the tissues within it away.

"You can't do this! It's kidnap!" I angrily complained. However, my outburst fell on deaf ears as Amber simply put the fresh tissues to my nose and pinched. "Blow your nose like a good boy for Auntie!" Amber commanded as she looked expectantly at me. "NO! I'M NO BLOODY BABY!!!!" I defiantly replied as I shook my head and managed to free myself of Ambers nose hold.
Amber reached down to my nether regions, cupped my balls and started to lightly squeeze them. She again covered my nose with the thick white paper hankies. "I SAID BLOW YOUR NOSE FOR AUNTIE!" Amber slowly but loudly commanded. I had no choice but to blow into Ambers tissues as she had my Crown Jewels in the palm of her hand. Amber released my balls and finished wiping my nose clean, before disposing of the dirty tissues. Amber removed a spray bottle from her uniform pocket. She lent down to  the lower shelf of the trolley and retrieved a prepared pile of the thick white paper hankies. "Before nursing I studied chemistry, it's quite a wonderful subject you know!" Amber stated as she started to spray the bottles contents into the wad of paper hankies. "I've produced my own strain of chloroform which is mixed with a hypnotic!" Amber smiled as she placed the spray bottle back into her pocket.

"Please, let me go!" I pleaded worried for my safety as Amber placed the drugged tissues into the muzzle gag. "I'm afraid I can't let you go sweetheart, you need to understand I chose you my dear, I chose you to be my new baby. I promise you learn to love your new life, the drugs will help you realise that it really is the best thing that ever happened to you!" Amber advised as she placed another layer of fresh tissues onto the drugged wad now within the gag. "YOUR MENTAL!!!! HHHHEEEELLLLPPPPMMMPPPPPHHHFFFFFF!!!!" I screamed as I realised this woman was not going to let me go and Amber clamped the muzzle gag over my mouth and nose. I twisted and turned my head as I tried to escape my captor placing the gag on me, but Amber was easily able to keep the muzzle over my mouth and nose as she strapped it into place at the back of my head. "Now then sweetie, that was no way to speak to Auntie was it? I think it's time to up your training!" Amber said as she picked up something from the trolley and walked to the bottom of the bed. I watched as Amber held up the object she had retrieved from the trolley as I was forced to inhale Ambers special chloroform through my gag. "This my darling is called a butt plug! It's only a small one, as I can tell you've never experienced one before. But we'll soon charge that!" Amber said as she squirted some lube from the dispenser at the end of the bed onto the butt plug. Amber used her finger to rub in the lube and cover the end of the plug, before lowering the butt plug towards my bottom. I felt her rest it against my rosebud. "Mmmppphhhfff" I gasped as I felt her start push it home and I inhaled more of the drug. "Sssshhhhhh! Baby there's a good boy! Auntie knows best!" Amber said as she smiled looking down at me as she continued her assault and guided the plug all of the way in. Amber walked back to the trolley and picked up a thick white disposable diaper and another wad of tissues. Walking back to the end of the bed she wasted no time in sliding the diaper under my bottom. She then started to spread the paper handkerchiefs around my groin. "Mmmpppphhhfff!" I groaned as my pen-is grew and I inhaled more of the chloroform. Amber laid a wad across my member. "The hypnotic in Aunties special chloroform will help you to associate certain things with your pleasure, for example you will start to yearn for 'Aunties special tissues,' your become excited by just the feel of them! Just like you are now honey, but Auntie won't have to help you so much!" Amber explained, as she giggled once more whilst slightly rubbing my member through the paper handkerchiefs. "Mmmppphhhff! Mmmppphhhff!" Was my muffled response as Ambers slight stimulation started to have her desired effect on me. I could not control my breathing any longer and was now regularly breathing in Ambers chloroform concoction, which was working its way into my body. My manhood was now fully hardened and I could feel my balls tingling as Amber continued to speak to me. "I gave your ikkle balls some medicine while you were sleeping earlier my sweet, it will just help them to make more c-ummies for Auntie!" Amber said as I struggled against my bonds (That explained the strange feeling within them.) "It does mean that I will have to make sure your emptied regularly though sweet pea, but you may find you naturally have ikkle accidents as well! But Auntie will make sure baby always has his nappy on!" Amber said as I again moaned into my gag.

The pressure in my balls was now mounting as Amber started to gently stimulate me through the paper handkerchiefs with her left hand. Amber used her right hand to tickle my full balls with the tissues surrounding them. This made my pleasure go into overdrive, as I inhaled Ambers drug I could not think straight, my mind was clouded by the tissues giving me such a stimulated sexual feeling. Amber picked up the pace and was now massaging my privates in unison. "Mmmpphhff, mmmppphhff!" I cried into my gag as excitement overtook me. "There's a good ikkle boy, spurt that cream for Auntie!" Amber coached me as I was now in a haze of sexual arousal. Amber continued to caress me until I could take no more. "MMMPPPHHFF!" I gasped into the gag as my body gave into the torment and I deposited my spunk into the diaper. "Oooohhhh, there we are babykins. What a good boy you are for Auntie!" Amber praised me as she realised my release. Dazed and confused I laid in a docile state as. Amber cleaned up my release and disposed of the dirty tissues. She ensured my diaper area was nicely padded with fresh paper handkerchiefs before pulling up the front and taping my nappy closed.

"Time for a tour I think precious!" Amber declared as she walked to one of the drawers and retrieved a pair of large mittens, a pink leather collar and lead. In my docile state I watched her attach the collar around my neck before moving on to my hands. She placed a few tissues into my right, squeezed it into a fist and then quickly slipped the leather mitten over my hand and wrist, securing it in place with the buckle and strap attached. Amber repeated this procedure with my left hand before attaching the lead to my collar and releasing the straps holing me to the table.

"Come on Upsy daisy!" Amber said as she pulled on my leash forcing me to sit up. Mmmppphhhff!" I softly moaned into my gag as my weight shifted and the plug in my rear made itself known to me. "Down we get!" Amber ordered as I was tugged off of the bed and fell to the floor. "Come on then sweetie, follow me and crawl, come and look at the rest of your nursery!" Amber said as she again pulled at my leash. I was now completely docile as I continued to breath through the muzzle gag and started to crawl and follow my new Auntie. Amber pulled back the medical curtain to revel the rest of the room. As I looked around I was shocked to discover the extent of the lengths Amber had gone to. She had transformed the room into a fully equipped adult nursery. I could see a large white high chair, extra large white wooden crib, black leather changing table, a wooden rocking chair,  a large pink playpen and large rocking horse. "Come on sweetie!" Amber said as she forced me to crawl towards the playpen. Opening a gate she ushered me into the pink pen. Aunties going to let babykins become accustomed to his new surroundings while I go and prepare you din dins!" Amber advised as she pulled my mittens behind my back and somehow secured them together. She released the leash from the pink collar before closing the pen gate and leaving the room. I was now completely drugged and was struggling to keep focus. I must of drifted in and out of consciousness as I lost all concept of time. When I eventually started to regain some kind of composure I found my manhood was rock hard, straining against the tissues within my nappy. I couldn't help but feel sexually stimulated and started to rub my body against the floor of the playpen to help excite me further. As I moved back and forth my diaper acted as a stimulator for my hard member. I knew it was wrong but could not help myself, as my mind told me to continue rubbing against the tissue filled diaper to aid my stimulation. What was happening to me? I thought as I suddenly heard a voice. "I see that your enjoying being Aunties ikkle baby!" Amber said as I stopped what I was doing and turned my head to see Amber standing in the doorway. She had changed from her blue nurses uniform into a green latex one. As she walked into the room she carried a bowl and spoon which she placed onto the sideboard next to the highchair. I quickly snapped out of my excitement and was now thinking straight. Amber lent down, attached the leash to my collar and uncoupled my mittened hands. "Come on baby, over to the highchair!" Amber ordered as she opened the gate and pulled me out. As I crawled over to the highchair I was still aware of the butt plug within my rear. I was ushered up into the seat with little choice other than to do as I was directed, due to the collar constantly being pulled and directed. As I sat down I cried, "mmmppphhhhffff!" Into my gag, as the plug was forced further into my backside. Amber wasted no time in tethering my legs, ankles and wrists to the highchair using the straps attached to it. She then put the feeding tray in place, before putting a large pink towelling bib on me.

"Time for some din-dins sweet pea!" Amber stated as she placed the food bowl in front of me and removed my muzzle gag, placing it behind me. "Please Amber! Enough is enough!" I said as she picked up the large plastic spoon and scooped up the stodgy concoction within the bowl and held it near my mouth. "Open up for Auntie!" Amber ordered. I shook my head side to side (no.) Amber simply walked behind me, reached around and pinched my nose. Eventually I had to open my mouth to breathe and as I did so Amber slid in the spoonful of food. "Mmmmm! There, not so bad was it?" Amber said as she pulled out the now empty spoon. "Now, you better swallow that, otherwise your be punished!" Amber sternly advised. I thought about spitting out the sweet tasting concoction, but decided against defying Amber again so soon and swallowed as ordered. Amber was immediately shovelling in another spoonful to which I opened my mouth to. This continued with Amber giving me very little time to swallow the food. The quick succession of this forced feeding caused some of the food to dribble out of my mouth and down my chin and even onto the bib. However, this did not seem to bother Amber, as she continued to shovel in my feed, until the bowl was completely empty. Then she used the spoon to capture some of the dribbling food on my chin and force that into my mouth as well. Once my feed was complete Amber used the bib to wipe my face clean. "Please! Let me go?" I asked again hoping for Amber to show remorse and realise her mistake.

Amber removed some paper hankies from her latex dress pocket and placed them to my nose. "Blow for me baby!" Amber said as she looked deeply into my eyes. I wanted to defy her, but immobilised as I was, I had little choice but to do as I was told and blew into my demented new Aunties tissues. After wiping my nose clean, Amber moved out of view behind the highchair. I could hear her doing something but try as I might to look I could not see what. "What are you doing?" I enquired. Amber was in fact preparing my muzzle gag with fresh tissues that she had prepared on the sideboard and a dose of her tailored chloroform, but she did not reply to my questioning. The first I knew of my imminent drugging was when Amber thrusted the paper handkerchief filled muzzle gag over my mouth and nose. "Mmmppphhhff!" Was my immediate response as Amber held the tissue gag in place as I twisted and turned my head in an effort to escape her treatment. Amber was easily able to secure the straps of the gag behind my head to keep the muzzle gag in place. "There! Babies don't talk and now neither can you!" Amber said as I was forced to inhale Ambers hypnotic chloroform vapours held within the paper handkerchiefs, I was soon starting to feel docile once again.

I struggled against my restraints to try and break free as I watched Amber attach some restraining leather straps onto the rocking horse. Obviously I was held tight and could do nothing but continue to breathe in the vapours held within the tissues, as Amber again approached me. She secured the leash to my collar before releasing the straps securing me to the highchair and removing the feeding tray. Amber half pulled and half lifted me towards the rocking horse. "On you get babykins! Amber ordered. My mind was clouded and for some reason, (probably the drug,) it was easy for me to follow Ambers instructions as I mounted the rocking horse as ordered. Amber wasted no time in securing me to the large white horse. My feet were tethered to the stirrups, my torso and back were then strapped onto the toys body. My wrists were cuffed onto the sturdy reins that were at the front of the toy.

"Now it's playtime sweet pea!" Amber said excitedly as she started to rock the horse back and forth. I was now in a dreamlike state as I inhaled the chloroform vapours through the muzzle gag. I was soon becoming extremely hard down below as the horses motion caused my pen-is to rub against the tissues within my diaper. With the butt plug also putting more pressure within my anus, it added to my torment. Continuing to breathe through my tissue filled gag, I started to 'dare I admit it' enjoy the sensations within my diaper. "Mmmmppphhhfff!" I groaned into the gag as Amber offered me encouragement, "That's right darling, ride the horsey for Auntie!" She said whilst stimulating me more by rubbing the front of my diaper. "Mmmppphhhff, mmmppphhhff!" I cried into my gag as I inhaled more and more of the hypnotic chloroform vapours, unable to escape both the stimulation around my privates and paper handkerchiefs incasing my mouth and nose.

As the white horse continued to rock and Amber forcibly excited me, I could feel myself beginning to lose control. "Mmmppphhhffff, mmmppphhhfff!" I cried as I felt myself nearing climax. "There's a good boy for Auntie!" Amber teased as she sensed my impending loss of control. "Mmmmppphhhff, mmmppphhff, mmmppphhhfff!" I cried, when I could hold on no longer and exploded into my tissue filled diaper. "That's right babykins, let it all I out for Auntie!" Amber coed as she continued to stimulate me whilst the horse was rocking. ""Mmmppphhhhfff!" I groaned, as I continued to breathe in the vapours from my gag and my balls kept pushing more and more spunk into the waiting diaper. "Oooohhhh that's a good boy, that's right, baby did a big c-ummies for Auntie didn't he!" Amber encouraged me again.

I was now completely docile as I lay secured to the moving rocking horse completely emptied of my 'c-ummies' as Amber called it. My eyes were starting to flutter as I tried to look up at Amber as she started to move around the rocking horse. "That's right baby, take a little nap!" I heard Amber whisper as I drifted off to la la land.

Whilst unconscious Amber unsecured my bonds, allowing her to un-tape my diaper and remove both the butt plug and dirty tissues before padding it out once more with some of her fresh paper hankies. She then removed my muzzle gag before securing me to the rocking horse once again. Amber then left me to my slumber by exiting the nursery. A couple of hours had passed before I started to come around out of my drug induced sleep. After a few moments I realised my predicament and started to yell for help at the top of my voice, "HELP, HELP!" I screamed in the hope someone would come to my assistance and save me. However, I was disappointed, as the nursery door was unlocked and opened, Amber entered. I was stunned to see her code of dress. As Amber walked towards me I could see that she was now donning a white latex nurses uniform, but what scared me was the large pink strap-on she had attached to her body. I could tell that she had plans for the strap-on which caused me to struggle profusely against my bonds. "Time for your next training session dear!" Amber calmly advised as she picked up some paper hankies and the spray bottle from the trolley as she walked past it and towards me. "No please! You can't do this!" I begged as Amber applied the drug by spraying it onto the thick white tissues. "Ooohhh, I think your find I can do exactly what I like precious!" Amber cruelly advised as she placed the drugged paper hankies into the muzzle gag and placed a layer of fresh ones over the top. "HELPMMPPPPPHHHHHFFFF!!!!" I cried as from behind me, Amber clamped the muzzle gag over my mouth and nose. There was little I could do to stop my abductress, other than shake my head side to side, in a vain effort to escape the gag, as she buckled the muzzle in place. "Mmmmmppphhhffff!" I screamed into my gag as I was again forced to start breathing in Aunties special chloroform. Amber came to the front of the rocking horse and squatted down to my level. "Now then babykins, it's time for Auntie to teach you who is in charge!" She said. "Mmmppphhhfff!" I again screamed at her as she replied, "ooohhhh don't worry sweetie, Auntie will be gentle with you!"

As Amber stood up she pulled a lever on the front of the rocking horse. This caused the horse to change shape, the head and neck fell forward forcing my wrists to follow and as it did so I felt the back legs fold underneath. Amber walked behind me, I felt her touching my diaper. She used a pair of scissors to tear a hole in the rear of the nappy. She put on a pair of latex gloves and squirted the fingers of her right hand with the container of lube nearby. "This might be a little cold my sweet!" Amber said as she pressed her index finger to my hole. "Mmmppphhhfff!" I groaned into my gag as I braced myself, continuing to breath in the chloroform vapours, knowing what was to come. Amber started to gently push her finger into my rosebud. "Mmmpphhff!" I again groaned as I felt the intrusion and cold lubricant. Amber started to push her finger in and out. She then inserted another finger and continued to move them in and out of my hole. "Mmmppphhhffffff!" I complained into my gag as I was forced to endure Ambers forced fingering. Amber then pulled her fingers out of my hole, "sssssshhhhhhhh! Babykins, we've not even started yet!" Amber stated as she lubricated her strap-on and then rested the end of it to my rosebud. "Here it comes darling!" Amber said as she slowly started to push it in. "MMMPPHHHF!" I cried into my gag as I felt Amber push her intruder into me without pause! "Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff! I continued to complain as I pushed and pulled against my bonds, desperately trying to escape Ambers intrusion, whilst still inhaling Ambers chloroform through the muzzle gag. "There's a good boy!" Amber said as she pulled the strap-on back and then thrusted it forward again. "Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff!" I cried as Amber continued to push her pink intruder in and out of me. "You need to realise that Auntie knows best baby!" Amber said as I continued to moan and groan into my gag. "Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff, Mmmppphhhff!"

I could feel something happening within my balls as my rosebud was invaded. My pen-is was also now hard and straining against my tissue filled diaper prison. "Are you getting excited baby?" Amber asked as she relentlessly continued to pound my rear. "MMMPPPHHFFFFFF!!!!" My muffled response escaped the gag as I tried to communicate with her. Amber could tell I was fighting a losing battle and was close to emptying my balls, as I continued to try and break free from my bondage. My movements were slowed due to chloroform vapours now working their magic within my body. However, Amber did not slow her movements down, in fact she sped her thrusts up which caused my body to submit further. "Come on babykins, let it all out for Auntie!" Amber said. And then I did "Mmmppphhhfff! I groaned as I gave into my fate and ejaculated into my waiting diaper. As Amber continued to ram me I could not stop ejaculating, I could feel my tissue filled diaper filling up as I leaked into it.

Eventually Amber stopped her assault and withdrew her intruder. I was completely exhausted as a result of her treatment and my drugging. My eyelids were heavy as Amber walked in front of me. "See, I knew you'd love being my baby sweet pea!" She said as she stroked my cheek. "Mmmpphhff!" I groaned as my eyelids started to flutter and the drug started to send me to sleep. "Sssshhhhh baby, go night nights for Auntie!" Amber soothed as I drifted off to dreamland.

I awoke in a laying down position. I had been moved from the rocking horse to the large crib, in which I had been tightly secured. I looked down at my form to see myself dressed in a large pale blue onesie. I tried to move but was unable to make much progress as I my wrists and ankles were cuffed to the cot, as well as straps keeping me secured down. As I moved I felt sensations against my body. I could tell I was again thickly diapered and it was stuffed full of tissues. As well as this the whole of my onesie seemed also to be padded with the paper hankies. Every time I made even a slight movement, I could feel the rustle of the tissues rubbing against my body. "HELP!! HELP!!" I yelled as loud as I could. Seconds later Amber entered the room. She was back in her traditional blue nurses uniform and seemed prepared for my shouting episode. As she approached me I could see her take out the now familiar wad of thick white paper handkerchiefs from her nurses pocket with her right hand. Smiling at me as she got nearer, I watched her spray them with the drug. I started to plead once more, "No! Please, I I've had enough!" I cried.

"Hush now baby!" Amber said as she lowered the side of the cot and climbed in next to me. "It's ok my sweet, Auntie will look after you. You don't have to worry about anything ever again!" She said before clamping the drugged paper handkerchiefs over my mouth and nose."Mmppphhfff!" I cried into the thick white gag as Amber held the tissues in place. I felt her start to rub my body through the onesie. As I inhaled the chloroform vapours, my body started to tingle through the combination of Ambers touch and the tissues within my onesie. Amber continued this and then slowly lowered her caressing to my diaper area. My pen-is sprung even more to attention, against the tissues filling my nappy as Ambers touch electrified my body. As I inhaled more and more of the drug, I began to enjoy the sensation of Auntie Ambers touch. "That's right babykins, Aunties going to take good care of you from now on!" Amber said as she continued to stimulate me. I was now truly under my new Aunties spell, as I wanted nothing more than sexual release. The drugs were clouding my judgement and were now helping Amber to keep my mind exactly where she wanted it to be. "That's right sweetie, squirt into your nappy for Auntie!" Amber teased as she saw me struggling with excitement. My mind was now lost in a haze of enjoyment. I knew it was wrong but could not help enjoy the treatment I was now receiving, as my new Auntie rubbed my body through the thick tissues incasing me. "Come on then baby, let your c-ummies out for Auntie!" Amber encouraged me. "Mmmppphhhff, mmmppphhhfff!" I cried into Ambers tissue filled palm as I lost control and started to ejaculate, "Good boy!" Amber said, continuing to rub me, as she realised I was now releasing for her. "Mmpphhhfff, mmmppphhhfff!" I continued to moan, as Amber kept my gag in place whilst continuing to rub me, as I spurted into the diaper.

As I finished the last of my orgasm, Amber moved her free hand up to my face and started stroking my cheek. "Mmmpphhhf," a muffled groan escaped my gag as I lay exhausted from my release, having to inhale Ambers drug, through the tissues that she still held firmly in place. "Ssshhhhhhhhh! That's right darling, you relax now and let Auntie look after you! Ssshhhhhhh!" "Mm, mm, mm!" Quiet muffled groans was the only response I could muster. My eyes started to flutter and close "Ssshhhhhhhhhh!" Auntie said as I relaxed and gave into the drug. I knew deep down I was now Aunties baby as blackness took hold of me.

The End

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender