Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Pink Christmas by prissy chrissy (1998)  (Read 9457 times)

archives

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Pink Christmas by prissy chrissy (1998)
« on: August 17, 2016, 07:29:24 AM »
Pink Christmas by prissy chrissy (Christopher Prim) 1998

Part One: Morning Surprises

"Rise and shine, Neal"

The honey sweet sound of my stepmother's voice pulled me unwillingly from sleep "C'mon, Monica, it's too early" I grumbled.

"No whining now, sleepy head." She gently scolded me and pulled back the curtains, flooding the room with morning sunlight and blinding me in the process "It's Christmas morning and the whole family is just waiting for you."

"OK, OK," I squawked, rubbing my eyes "I'll be down in a minute."

"Right this second, Grumpy Gus" she replied, giving me no chance to argue as she took me by the hand and pulled me off the bed. I wanted to complain about being treated like a child -- Again! -- After all, I WAS almost twenty-two years old. But, still half asleep and half blind, it took all my concentration just to keep from falling as she dragged me out the door and down the hallway.

I did not get along well at all with Monica. In the first place, she was only a year older than me. In fact, we were in high school together. She had been a cheerleader and, I must confess, the object of several of my fantasies. Though I doubt if she even knew I existed back then.

I still found her very attractive, of course, but I suspected the only thing she saw in my Dad was financial security. They had met after I went away to college. She had answered an ad my Dad had placed at the small college in town for a live in housekeeper and caretaker for my little sister, Jennifer, then just ten years old. In the ensuing three years she wormed her way into the hearts of my family, and after she graduated my Dad proposed. She accepted, naturally, and I returned home for the first time since leaving to attend their August wedding. Voicing my suspicions about the real reason such a beauty was willing to marry a man in his fifties didn't go over well. Apparently, both my Dad and my sister thought the sun shone from her backside, and I had been forced to apologize. I could tell that my reluctant apology didn't satisfy Monica, though, the steely gaze she gave me at the time seemed to promise revenge, and made me shudder.
Revenge she had. I had been expecting to go back to Yale for my fourth year of higher education. My plans were changed, however, when Monica got a look at my transcript. I admit, I wasn't the most diligent of students. My Father, besides paying my tuition, also provided me with a generous allowance. Enough to rent an off campus apartment, and I took the opportunity to host a steady stream of parties. It paid off, I was much more popular than I had been in high school, but my studies suffered. I had barely avoided being thrown out of school, and unless there was a drastic change there was no chance I would earn my degree at the end of the year. When Monica discovered this she convinced my Dad that I should transfer to her school. Where I could be supervised, as she put it. Despite my pleas and promises to buckle down, Monica had her way, and I was living at home once more.

Once here, my troubles really started. Monica took her roll as "Mother" seriously. As far as she was concerned, I was a child, and expected to obey her rules. I complained about this to my Dad, but he said Monica was the Mistress of the house and, if I didn't like it, nobody was stopping me from moving out. Of course, I wasn't about to take a mere menial position, but without a degree that was all I could hope for. So I had no choice but to put up with Monica's domineering ways until I graduated.

She wasted no time in asserting her dominance either. First, she made me shave off the mustache and goatee I had been cultivating for years. Then, after I had come to the breakfast table a few times with a little stubble, she took it one step further. Declaring that "Since you aren't mature enough to take the time to groom yourself properly. We'll just have to make it easier for you" she took me to her beautician to have electrolysis performed. I protested, but I was assured that my facial hair would start growing again "In a year or so" and, since it would save me the trouble of shaving every morning, I decided not to make a scene.

Next, Monica decided my wardrobe needed a change. Out went my blue jeans and tee shirts, and in came neatly pressed slacks and dress shirts. Then, she arranged my schedule. Every moment of my day was planned. When I woke up, left for school, arrived home, did my homework and even when I bathed, was decided by Monica. That wasn't the worst of it, though. For the first time in years, I had a bedtime! At first, it was set at eleven o'clock, an hour after my sisters, which wasn't so bad. I was usually ready to drop by that time anyway. But a month later, when my grades weren't up to Monica's expectations, she declared I needed more sleep and sent me to bed at ten. I complained, but it didn't get me anywhere, and eventually I decided to go along with this new indignity without too much fuss. It seemed my passiveness only encouraged Monica, though. A month after that, my grades still weren't good enough to satisfy her, and she moved my bedtime up to nine! There was no way I was going to put up with that! It was ridiculous for a twenty-one year old man to be sent to bed an hour before his fourteen year old sister, and I told Monica exactly that. She just smirked at me, though, calmly informing me that Jennifer got straight A's and generally behaved more maturely than I did. She also told me that if my grades didn't improve next month I could look forward to being tucked in at eight!

I didn't give up that easily, but I soon wished I had. I was so upset that I threw a tantrum and CURSED at her! That immediately earned me a slapped face, and then I was dragged by the ear up the stairs and to the bathroom where my mouth was washed out with soap! With my sister Jennifer watching the whole thing and laughing! Next she pulled me, already sobbing like a baby, into my bedroom where she pulled me over her lap and delivered three sharp swats to my behind. It didn't hurt that much, physically, but my pride was shattered. Then she turned me over, still holding me in her lap, and proceeded to lecture me like a naughty little boy. She promised me that the next time I sassed her -- Or my sister! -- Or misbehaved in anyway, she would me take over her knee and spank me with my Daddy's belt till I blistered! Like a little boy, I could do nothing but cry and promise to be good in response to her humiliating threats.

Since then, I've been on my best behavior. To tell the truth, I was scared to death of her. At five foot ten she seemed to tower over my slender, five foot three inch frame, and I knew she was a good deal stronger than me. She worked out religiously, both aerobics and weight lifting. I had once tried out her Nautilus right after she finished her workout and I couldn't even BUDGE the thing! Needless to say, I was in no hurry to test her resolve to carry out her threats.

That didn't mean I didn't protest against her high handed treatment of me though. Having regained a sense of equilibrium, I was about to do just that. Before I could open my mouth, though, our arrival in the living room was greeted by a high pitched squeal of "Oh, how cute. Those are darling p.j's, Neal, honey." Followed by a chorus of laughter.

I looked in the direction of the voice and couldn't stop a whimper from escaping my throat when I recognized the blurry image. Monica's little sister, Erica. A virtual carbon copy of her sister and a frequent guest at our home. She was nineteen and a junior at my school. Since I didn't have a car, she gave me a ride to and from school each day. Of course, she was well acquainted with Monica's treatment of me, she was even more blatant in humiliating me. Every morning I had to greet her by saying "Good morning, Auntie Erica" and kiss her on the cheek before she would let me in the car. Then she would "help" me into the back seat and buckle my seatbelt for me. This performance was repeated every afternoon before she would drive me home as well. No matter who was around. I could not afford to be late to school, since that would hurt my grades. Nor was I willing to risk Monica's wrath by being late arriving home. So I had no choice but to submit to this humiliation. Erica also would introduce me to her friends as "her little nephew" so, thanks to her, I was the laughing stock of the school! So I wasn't at all happy to see her.

Sitting next to her was an apish young man I dimly recognized as one of the jocks at school. I assumed he must be Erica's latest boyfriend. Also present was Monica's mother, a women in her late forties who was still quite stunning. Jennifer and our Dad completed the group, and everyone was looking at me and laughing!

I felt my cheeks heating in embarrassment as I processed Erica's words and looked down at myself, fully expecting to find that Monica had dragged out of bed in my usual sleeping attire, a pair of bikini briefs. Humiliating as that would have been, what I discovered was far worse -- I was wearing my little sister's pink, one piece footsies!

Part Two: A Very Special Present

Shocked to wakefulness, and blushing as pink as my outfit, I tried to explain "These aren't mine, they're Jennifer's"

"Naughty, naughty" Erica said in mock admonishment "Little boys shouldn't wear their sister's clothes"

"I don't wear her clothes" I wailed, tears of frustration and shame welling up in my eyes "And I'm not a little boy"

I would have fled the room then, but Monica had a firm grip on my shoulders. "Of course you aren't, Dear" she comforted me, voice dripping with saccharine, but at least she took my side "Actually, I made Neal wear Jennifer's jammies" she explained "You see, Neal had a little accident last night..."

"It wasn't an accident" I interrupted "Jennifer pushed me in that puddle" I gave my sister an angry glare to make my point "This is all her fault!"

She was unperturbed though "Me?" she said, the very picture of innocence "How is it my fault that you like to wear my things?"
"That's a lie!" I shouted, afraid that everyone would think I was some kind of sissy "You take that back!"

Jennifer just smirked at me "Why don't you make me, little Nelly" she taunted, using her favorite belittling nickname. One that I absolutely detested.

I was so mad that I probably would have attacked her if Monica hadn't been holding me. Which was probably for the best. One of the most humiliating changes I had to deal with since my return was one that Monica actually had nothing to do with. My fourteen year old sister, who when I left was just a little brat that I lorded it over, was now bigger -- And stronger -- than I was! A fact she wasn't at all hesitant to demonstrate. Or gloat about.

"Now children, no fighting on Christmas Day" Monica broke off our little standoff in her "Mommy" tone, one that we both knew better than to argue with "As I was saying" she continued "Neal fell in the puddle out front when we came home from Midnight Mass. Well, you know how cold it was, and the poor dear was chilled to the bone. To make a long story short, I was afraid he would catch cold, and, since he didn't have any warm jammies of his own, I insisted he wear Jennifer's" She gave me a comforting hug then "So there's nothing to be embarrassed about, sweetheart" she said to me, giving me a little peck on the forehead "I'm sure everyone understands and won't tease you any more"
I wasn't so sure about that, and I'm afraid I was blushing more than ever as I remembered the details of my "accident" and its aftermath. Details I was thankful Monica hadn't shared. I shivered as I recalled emerging from the ice cold puddle of rain water that forms next to our driveway whenever it rains. I immediately accused Jennifer of pushing me, but, wide eyed, she protested her innocence. Since Monica never took my word over anyone's and, somehow, my Dad had formed the opinion that I was a habitual liar who would rather make a baseless accusation than admit any fault of my own, Jennifer got away with her dirty trick, as usual. I suppose if Monica wasn't in such a generous mood last night I would have been punished for fibbing! She was the picture of Motherly concern, though, throwing her own coat over me and bundling me upstairs for a hot bath.

I expected her to leave as soon as she started the water running, instead she started undressing me! I tried to stop her, but I might as well have been fighting a hurricane. Almost before I knew what was happening my coat and jacket were off and my pants were down around my ankles! "STOP!" I yelled as she pushed me down on the toilet seat with one hand and pulled my briefs down with the other!

"Hush, Baby" she calmly replied "I've seen little boys before"

"I'm not a little boy" I screeched, absolutely mortified "I'm a grown man"

"Well, start acting like it then" she answered, completely unruffled, and started untying my laces "Stop trying to hide your little thing and take off your tie and shirt while I get your shoes" I didn't move a muscle. "Oh for Pete's sake" she said, looking up at me with a mocking grin "I promise I won't look"

Somehow, she made me feel as if I were the one who was being unreasonable. So I did as she said and started fumbling with my tie. She was true to her word, and her eyes didn't once stray to my privates as she pulled off my shoes and then my pants and undies. I had only managed to undo the knot in my tie by then so she pulled me to my feet, and turning me around so my back was to her started helping me with the buttons of my shirt. Still not so much as glancing at my exposed manhood.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" she cheerfully said, pulling my shirt off my shoulders and pushing past me to rummage in the medicine cabinet. I stammered a less than heartfelt agreement, once more using my hands to shield myself and taking the extra precaution
keeping my back to her. This caused her to giggle "Really, Neal, you don't have anything to be modest about" she snickered, handing me a jar of some noxious cream "Here, start rubbing this into your legs, it will help to warm you up"

The stuff smelled horrible. But, despite how much I must have been blushing, I still felt like an icicle. So I gratefully took it and began to vigorously do as instructed while Monica checked on the bath. She returned just as I finished my legs and, after telling me start on my groin area, slipped a bathing cap over my head and began stuffing my long hair into it. I protested, but she argued that since it was the one thing that was dry I certainly didn't want to get it wet now. That made sense, so I went along with it. I did have a great head of hair, girls were always complimenting me on it, and I was glad Monica hadn't made me cut it. She seemed to like it too, though, and said that as long as I kept it neat and clean she had no problems. She even helped me take care of it. One of the few things I enjoyed about my new life was when she would help me brush my hair out before bed and in the morning. Hair taken care of, she started to help rub the cream over the rest of my body.

It certainly was warming me. In fact, I was starting to feel like my skin was on fire. I told Monica this and she smiled and said "Oh good, it's working. Now just wait a little while and let it do its job" After an extremely uncomfortable seeming eternity Monica finally gave me the okay to get into the bath.

By then I was more than eager to do so and scampered over to the tub, not even complaining when I discovered a bountiful layer of bubbles in my bath. After dipping a toe in, though, I changed my mind "It's too hot!" I squawked.

Monica "Tsked" "Oh stop whining, Neal" she admonished, and unceremoniously scooped me up and deposited me in the steaming water. Ignoring my squeals of protest she started scrubbing and scolding me at the same time "I swear, when Jennifer was ten she was less babyish than you are" she said. Again somehow managing to make me feel guilty and ashamed when she was the one who was out of line! She wasn't making any more allowances for my modesty, either. Every inch of me was scrubbed until my skin was a glowing shade of pink.

When she finally pulled me out from under the bubbles, sobbing in shame, I had another terrible surprise. "My hair!" I wailed, discovering that I was now as hairless as a babe from the neck down!
It only took me a moment to realize what the true purpose of the odorous cream had been "You tricked me" I whimpered, trying my best to give Monica an accusatory glare through my tears.

That just earned me a slap on my bare butt "There you go again" she scolded, wrapping me up in a fluffy pink towel "Being a crybaby and blaming someone else for your problems. I told you it would help get you warm and that's exactly what it did. And there's nothing to cry about. It will all grow right back. It's not like you were planning to show off your "manly" body any time soon. Is it?" I only sobbed in response to her tirade. She took that as an affirmative "I didn't think so" she giggled "Okay, Weepy Willow, off to your bedroom, and Mommy will be right behind you to tuck you in." She gave me another smack on the bottom to hurry me along. I'd had more than enough for one night, so I didn't even argue when she gave me Jennifer's pink footsies to wear. I just pulled them on, grateful to at least be covering my shamefully denuded body, crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep.

I shuddered again at the memory, and couldn't help but wonder if it was all part of some plan. But that sounded a little paranoid even to me. So I shoved the thought aside as Monica led me in front oof the tree and pushed me down to sit on the floor. Everyone else was sitting on chairs or the couch, and I felt especially childish having to crane my neck to look at them. Especially since they all seemed to be staring at me with weird, mocking grins. Monica was smiling warmly at me though, the smile that made me forget all the indignities she put me through and almost start to like her. I couldn't help but smile back at her as she handed me a gaily wrapped package "This is a very special present for you, Neal darling, something I know you'll really love, and I wanted it to be the first thing opened this Christmas," she said, looking so beautiful, loving and kind that I found myself wishing she really was my Mother.

I nervously took the package from her hands and smiled weakly at the assembled family as they all encouraged me to open it. I was full of curiosity as to what it could be. It seemed obvious that everyone knew what it was and were eager to see my reaction to it. The box wasn't at all heavy and I would have guessed it contained clothing. But I was sure that wouldn't have excited everyone so much.
The pink wrapping paper put me off a little, I'd had my fill of pink. But I'd never met a present I didn't like, so I quickly tore the wrapping off and expectantly opened the box. The contents couldn't have startled me more. Stunned and unbelieving, I pulled it out of the box and held it up for more thorough examination. But my first estimate had been correct, I had received a little girl's pink, satin party dress!

- (Part 3 & 4 missing & requested) -

archives

• Administrator
Re: Pink Christmas by prissy chrissy (1998)
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 07:33:58 AM »
 Part Five: Angel's Pink Heaven

I had expected to be taken outside, still in my sister's pink one piece footed sleepers, and I was somewhat relieved when our little parade took a right turn in the hallway and trooped up the stairs instead. But new fears quickly popped up in my mind to replace the old ones. Last nights bath humiliation was still fresh in my mind, and I was worried that a repeat showing, this time with an audience, was on the program. So I let out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding when we passed right by the bathroom and continued down the hall. When we passed my bedroom, and then my sister's, I suddenly realized, with a growing sense of dread, what my Daddy's Christmas present must be. My alarm increased when we passed the guest room, and blossomed into full fledged horror when Mommy came to a stop in front of the last door before she and Daddy's bedroom. The nursery!

I had known that the nursery was being redecorated. But I had paid little attention to the fact, only assuming that a new child would soon be joining our family. Now I realized that the new child was me! With that realization came the knowledge that my new position in the family had been planned for quite some time, and would last longer than one day! Possibly until I graduated in June! Or even until I got a job and moved out!

Needless to say, I wasn't at all thrilled with this discovery, and I felt fresh tears beginning to sting the back of my eyes as Mommy held one of my trembling hands and Daddy took possession of the other while the family entered the nursery ahead of us. No doubt so they could all see my face as I reacted to my new abode. A fine sight I must have been too! I probably resembled a goldfish as my mouth opened and closed in a frantic effort to find something to say after I was pushed into the room, which was a veritable vision of girlish loveliness in pink and white!

From the pink candy striped wallpaper -- Decorated with images of tiny fairies -- to the lacy white window curtains, there wasn't a thing in the room to suggest its occupant was anything but a sweet little girl! There was a white youth bed, complete with a safety rail and covered with a pink, quilted satin comforter and big, pink, pillows frilled with white lace next to the wall under the window. A dainty, white night stand stood next to that, topped with a pink, teddy bear shaped lamp and a Barbie alarm clock. Against one side wall was a large white dresser, vanity table with mirror. It was adorned with two pretty dolls in lacy, Victorian style dresses on each side. The other side of the room was occupied by a book shelf and a white study desk topped with a brand new pink computer. Next to the door was a large closet, its sliding doors covered in mirrors edged with pink roses. Thick, soft, pink shag carpeting covered the floor.

"Oh, look, our little sissy is so happy he's crying" Erica tittered "Isn't that sweet?"

Happiness was hardly the cause of my tears, and I almost shouted that I wasn't a sissy and I hated the room. But then I saw the worried, expectant faces of Mommy and Daddy, and I realized that they had decorated the room out of love and the belief that it was what I really wanted. I couldn't bear the thought of disappointing them -- or, for that matter, the thought of another spanking if I did . So I again swallowed the lump in my throat that represented my masculine pride -- A lump that went down easier each time -- and forced a smile "Oh, Daddy, it's... It's beautiful" I said through my tears "Thank you!"

Daddy smiled, apparently pleased, and I ran and jumped into his open arms to receive a loving kiss on my cheek "I'm happy you like it, Baby Doll" he said as I kissed him back "It might take me a while to get used to the idea that my grown son would rather be my baby girl, but Daddy loves you, Sweetie, and I'll go along with anything if it will make you happy."

I thought of telling him that I DIDN'T want to be a little girl, but I couldn't remember when I had last received such affectionate treatment from him -- Or anyone -- and I rather enjoyed it! I was beginning to think that maybe having everyone think I was a sissy wasn't too high a price to pay in exchange for so much love. It also occurred to me that maybe Daddy only loved me now BECAUSE he thought I wanted to be a girl.

I didn't have much time to ponder over this odd thought -- and its implications! -- as Mommy took me into a hug of her own as soon as Daddy released me "I'm so proud of you for being such a good little girl, Honey" she cried "I was worried you would be prideful and insist you weren't a sissy and be crying and complaining all day! But you've been brave enough to let everyone see the sweet, darling, little girl you've always kept hidden under that pathetic little macho act" Then she kissed me -- On the lips! "Oh, I'm just so proud of you and happy for you that I could cry!" she gushed, kissing me again!

After that I was blushing beet red! Actually feeling proud of myself for acting like a good little girl! Before I could digest that fact Jennifer hugged me "Welcome to girlhood, little Nellie" she laughed "We're going to have so much fun together while I teach my new baby sissy all about being a girl!" Then she kissed me too, only on the cheek, but it had been many years since my sister had shown any affection for me at all.

Erica and Nana followed with hugs and kisses and reassuring words of their own, and even Erica's boyfriend hugged me, which really embarrassed me. After all, he was a BOY! And not even a real member of the family. In my befuddled state I wasn't even sure if I was embarrassed because I was really a boy too, or because I was a girl now and he was a very handsome boy! Erica must have thought my blushing and reluctance to look anyone in the eye was caused by the latter, "Mitch, you cradle robber, you!" she mock scolded, snickering "I think you've caused little Nellie to develop a crush on you."

Not trusting my voice, I just stared at my pink clad feet while my ears burned and the whole family had another laugh at my expense. Once more I was indebted to Mommy for coming to my rescue. She put her arms around me protectively "All right, you boys can go back to the living room and do some male bonding" she laughed, gently dismissing my Daddy and Mitch. For a second I thought I was being sent away as well and, oddly, feared I had done something to displease Mommy. But those fears were dispelled and, following the pattern, replaced with fresh ones when Mommy continued "And we girls will get our little angel all dressed up and pretty as a picture."

- (Parts 6-10 missing & requested) -

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 07:37:01 AM »
Part Eleven: Mommy's Darling

"Lift up your arms, sweetheart, So Mommy can put your pretty dress on you" Mommy instructed, And I quickly complied "Jennifer, why don't you help Nellie with his stockings?" Mommy said after my dress was in place, then slipped a plastic smock over my dress "While Erica and I do his hair."

"Okay, Monica" my sister replied, kneeling down in front of me "Are you going to finish your story?"

"I guess I'd better" Mommy laughed "Where was I before Nellie interrupted?"

"You were just telling us about finding a rather unusual collection of pictures under Nellie's mattress" Nana helpfully supplied "It was very perceptive of you to deduct our little angels fantasies from that, Monica. I'm afraid that I would have thought he was some sort of child molester."

I shivered, it would be terrible to be accused of that! But Mommy just laughed "I have to admit, I thought the same thing at first, and Mommy was just horrified to think her little darling could be such a pervert" she chuckled, playfully pinching my cheek "But I had to know. Fortunately, Erica is very clever with computers, so I asked her to hack into Nellie's AOL account, and that's how we discovered his sissy dreams."

"It was easy once I figured out his password" Erica said, taking over "And that was the first clue, too" she chortled "It was 'sissynellie'" I almost spoke up then. That wasn't my password, and for a second I thought I could prove that this was all a lie. But, I recalled that Erica WAS a whiz at hacking, and I feared that if I tried to log on now I would find my password was 'sissynellie' after all. So I kept silent while Erica continued her tale "And once I checked out his 'Favorite Places' there could be no doubt. Could there, Sissy Nellie?" she asked, cupping my chin and forcing me to look up at her.

"I... I g-guess so?" I stammered, not wanting to verify her story, but too afraid to actually disagree with her.

"I g-g-guess so, too" she mocked with a contemptuous grin, releasing my chin to return to fussing with my hair "You certainly liked to visit some interesting places for a 'grown man', Nellie honey. Let's see," she paused then, as if trying to remember "Hmmm, there was 'Sissy Boys', and 'Sissy Stories', and 'Sarah Jayne's Sissyworld', and, oh yes, 'Mommy's Darling'."

She said the last in a 'cutesy' high pitched voice, drawing peals of laughter from her rapt audience. I just wished the earth would open up and swallow me as she continued through her mortifying litany "And we mustn't forget 'GirlTalk', 'A pretty place for petty little girls'," she laughed "There was even a 'Sissy Neil's Little Girl's Nursery', I thought he had his own website, but it turned out to be another sissy named Neil that liked to dress up like a baby girl. Diapers and rubber panties and all! I bet he'd be so jealous of your nursery, Nellie Darling. Aren't you a lucky little sissy to have such a loving Mommy and Daddy who'll let you live out your funny little fantasies?"

"Yes, Auntie?" I timidly replied, trying to avoid looking at the jeering female faces surrounding me. An utterly futile effort. With Jennifer rolling my white silk stockings with their floral lace pattern up my legs, Mommy and Erica flanking my sides, and Nana sitting on the bed directly in front of me, there was nowhere I could look without meeting an amused and disdainful gaze. So I was grateful when Mommy suggested I close my eyes. Even after I realized it was only so she could apply some hair spray, rather than an effort to spare me embarrassment. As flustered as I was, I probably would never have thought of it myself.

"Of course, all the sites were about sissified men who liked to pretend they were little girls or even babies" Erica continued "And little Nellie here had posted several messages to the 'Sissy Boys' forum about how he'd love to be a little girl and wear pretty pink dresses and panties and play with dolls" she snickered "I guess all those times he whined and complained about being treated like a little boy he didn't mean he wanted to be treated like a man..."

"As If!" Jennifer cut in, snidely, and I was briefly elated at the thought of Mommy scolding her for interrupting.

But, unfairly, everyone just laughed at her taunt, and Erica continued as if nothing had happened "What Nellie-kins meant is that he'd much rather be a little girl." Chortling in glee, she delivered the coup d' grace "He even once posted that he sometimes wished he had a Mommy to make him into a baby girl and pamper and cuddle him!"

"Well, I'm NOT going to change any diapers" Mommy laughed "But a cuddle for my darling now and then isn't out of the question" she added, giving me a warm hug to demonstrate.

That hug saved me from throwing a fit right then and there. I had been outraged that Erica told everyone I wanted to be a baby girl! It was so UNFAIR! But, just the thought of cuddling with Mommy sent waves of pleasure coursing through me, and all the anger drained right out. So, instead of shouted denials, what giddily slipped, unbidden, through my lips was a bashful, not quite whispered "I wish I WAS your baby, Mommy."

"Oh, that's so sweet" Mommy gushed, hugging and kissing me and erasing any desire to take my unplanned admission back "I'd love to be your Mommy, too, and you can pretend to be my baby anytime, sweetheart!" She kissed me again, then teased "As long as you remember that you are a big baby, and Mommy expects you to be potty trained."

"Okay, Mommy," I whispered, embarrassed but also inexplicably thrilled "Thank you."

"Well, I'm sure now that Nellie will love the gifts I got for him" Nana spoke up, sounding relieved.

"Why, what did you get him, Mom?" Erica inquired, her curiosity echoing my own.

"Now don't spoil Nellie's surprise" Mommy scolded before so much as a hint could be given. With a few more passes of the brush and a final spritz of hair spray she declared "There, your hair's all done, sweetie, and you look adorable!" Jennifer had just finished buckling my pink Mary-Janes on as well, and I thought we were finished. I had been sitting facing away from the mirror, so I was anxious about seeing just how 'adorable' -- Or foolish -- I actually looked.

But Mommy had other plans "Now for your make up" she announced, pushing me back down just as I started to rise "Now, you're much too young to wear make up, usually, Nellie, but since it's Christmas -- And your coming out party -- I'll make an exception. You do want to look your best for Daddy the first time he sees you as a girl, don't you?"

"Y-yes, Mommy?" I wavered, not sure if Daddy would even approve of me wearing make up "If you think it's best?"

"I think so, honey" Mommy replied "Don't worry, I won't use a lot. Just enough to bring out your natural beauty. Your Daddy probably won't even know it's there." I was reassured, and I hardly fretted at all as Mommy deftly painted my face while Nana, Erica and Jennifer occasionally offered comments and advice in language I could hardly understand. Sooner than I expected, Mommy set her 'art supplies' aside and declared her masterwork finished. Admiring 'oohs' and 'ahhs' arose from the onlookers, and I blushed profusely while Mommy made a theatrical bow to appreciative applause.

After the clapping and catcalls died down Mommy returned her attention to me, whipping off the plastic smock and gently lifting me to my feet. As she finished buttoning my dress she whispered "You really do look lovely, darling, you should have been born a girl" I didn't know what to say, but apparently nothing was expected. Mommy fluffed out my skirts and petticoats, looked me over one last time, laid her gentle hands on my shoulders and turned me to face the mirror...

Part Twelve: Debutante Doll

I was stunned! There was not a trace of masculinity in the dainty creature I beheld, and, for a moment, I thought some strange girl had slipped into the room without me noticing. But it was my own reflection, and Mommy had told the truth, I WAS lovely! My makeup was not at all garish, as I had feared, and even I was not sure if my perfect, pink, cupid's bow lips, smooth complexion with a rosy blush to my cheeks, or large doe like eyes framed by long delicate lashes were the result of Mommy's artistry. Or if my features had always been so winsome, and I had just never noticed. My long locks had been transformed into a vision of femininity. My bangs had been brushed forward to end in a wispy little curl just above my eyebrows, and the rest of my hair had been magically added body. Framing my pretty face in a perfect oval before ending in an upswept curl at the base of my neck. Even with the large, childish, pink bow that perched daintily atop my forehead, I was so pretty I think I could easily have passed for a teenaged girl. Albeit, an under developed one.

At least, I could have if my dress had been in a style anywhere near age appropriate. As it was, I more closely resembled an oversized doll. The short, puffed sleeves accentuated the thinness of my arms and shoulders. Giving me a positively fragile appearance! I knew it was silly for a boy in a dress to be worried about looking like a wimp, but it still bothered me. The skirts of my dress billowed out from the high smock waist like a fluffy pink cloud. Barely hanging to my hips and revealing a frothy expanse of lacy white petticoats, which in turn barely concealed my panties from view. I knew that if bent over the slightest bit any observers would discover a frilly pink island in that sea of white. A good deal of my soft, girlish thighs, currently a shade of pink only slightly lighter than my dress, were on display above my pink, beribboned garters, and I realized that my long legs, in their lacy, white stockings, clashed with the image of an innocent little girl I might otherwise have presented. Making me instead resemble a tart playing at childhood for the amusement of dirty old men. An image that made me shudder! That made me thankful that my pink Mary-Jane shoes, with their little bows on the instep, did not have high heels, but were instead as childish as my dress.

Over all, I didn't look -- Or feel! -- anything like a boy, but I couldn't really be considered a girl either. There was a word for what I had become, and that word was 'SISSY'! For the first time I had to admit to myself that the appellation suited me. Tears filled my eyes as I thought of what my Daddy would think when he saw me. Would I ever be able to convince him -- Or anyone! -- that I really was a man after this? Could I even convince myself?

I didn't have time to ponder these questions "I'm so glad you're happy, darling" Mommy said, misinterpreting my tears, and turned me to face the ladies "Now be a good girl and curtsey to your Nana, Auntie and Big Sister and thank them for helping to make you pretty"

For a second, I thought of resisting, but only for a second. Resistance had only bought me pain so far, and being anything but obedient seemed ludicrous for the dainty doll I had become. So I curtsied as best I could and simpered "Thank you for making me a pretty girl."

But my fawning wasn't appreciated "Now, Nellie, I'm sure you can show better manners --And better curtsies -- than that" Nana scolded, laughing and once more wrapping her arms around me to direct my movements "Now keep your back straight when you curtsey, child, and hold the hem of your skirt daintily between thumb and forefinger, pinkies out, that's it, dear, hold them out away from your body, now try again." I did as instructed, trying hard to be elegant. Nana still wasn't satisfied, though "There's no need to lift such short skirts, sweetheart," she giggled "I know you love your pretty panties, but you shouldn't show them off. The boys will think you're a tease." Blushing, I tried again. I had no idea that my panties had been showing -- It certainly had not been my intention! -- and this time I made sure to keep my skirts down. Nana approved "That's much better, dear, but you still need practice. Thank everyone, individually, with a pretty curtsey for all their help."

I did so, receiving a hug and a kiss from everyone in return, making me believe my efforts had been worth the trouble. But when I finished Nana said "His curtsies still look clumsy."

Mommy agreed "Yes, but with a little practice I'm sure he can be as graceful as a ballerina," she paused, thoughtfully, then brightened "I know! Nellie, why don't you practice in front of the mirror" she said, gently turning me around again. Ignoring how foolish I felt, I dutifully started bobbing curtsies to my reflection. While Mommy addressed the others "And we can go downstairs and open our presents while Nellie practices. That way, when he's ready to come down we'll all be able to give our undivided attention to our little debutante."

Since my opinion wasn't sought -- And I didn't dare offer it otherwise! -- Mommy's plan met with unanimous approval, and, after I was given instructions to keep practicing, they all marched from the room, leaving me to myself. I had planned to follow my orders, but then it occurred to me that this might be my only chance to escape. Quiet as a mouse, I tiptoed to the door, listening intently to be sure they were all going to the living room. I could hear them chatting about me, and giggling, as they trooped down the stairs, bolstering my resolve. When I heard my Daddy's voice greet them, and Mommy say something in reply that set off a wave of laughter, I started to make my break. Then froze in place -- Suddenly realizing that I had heard Mommy's, Nana's and Erica's voices, but I had not heard Jennifer's! Had she just been keeping silent in deference to her elders? Or was she keeping watch just outside the door? Just waiting for her chance to catch me disobeying and give me another spanking! I didn't dare take the risk of it being the latter. So I quickly tiptoed back to my place in front of the mirror and started practicing my curtsies again. Just in case she decided to peek in.

I was still curtseying half an hour later. My legs had begun to cramp, but I was afraid to stop. By then I was convinced that Jennifer WAS just outside, and if I paused in my exercise she would burst into the room and accuse me of not practicing at all. Observing my sissified appearance in the mirror had not improved my confidence any, either. I had imagined several scenarios of what would happen when I was presented to Daddy, each worse than the last, and my nerves were frayed enough to snap at the slightest pressure.

So I jumped and let out a squeak of surprise when I heard Jennifer's voice sing out "Oh look, he's still practicing, Monica, such a good little sissy" she snickered "Look what daddy got me for Christmas, little sissy."

To my distress, she was proudly pointing a brand new video recorder at me. I groaned inwardly, I certainly didn't want a permanent reminder of this day. But when she said "Smile and curtsey for the camera, little sissy!" I did as directed, smiling and executing a very elegant curtsey, if I do say so myself.

Mommy was impressed "See, practice does make perfect" she beamed "Mommy's very proud of you, sweetheart. Now let's go show Daddy what a pretty little darling you are."

- (part 13 missing & requested) -

archives

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 07:40:53 AM »
 Part Fourteen: Something About Panties

"Yes, Mommy" I answered as was expected of me. Knowing that any protests would only worsen my suffering "I'd, like to hand them out now, if I may?" I sweetly requested.

Permission was gleefully granted, and Mommy gently led me to the tree, discreetly pointing out the pile of gifts "I" had gotten for my family. They were snuggled under the tree directly in front of Mitch, and when I bent over to pick them up he gave my bottom a painful pinch! I shot upright and spun around to glare at him. But he only smirked contemptuously at me, daring me to do anything, and before I could think of what to say Erica scolded ME "Nellie! You naughty little flirt!" she reprimanded with mock outrage "Showing your panties off to MY boyfriend! Don't do that again, or Auntie will spank!"

After the horrible way Daddy had treated me and the fact that Mommy had already shown my panties off to everybody! Erica's cruel threat to spank me -- When there was just no way I could see to pick up the gifts WITHOUT displaying my panties to Mitch! -- was more than I could take! I wanted to scream, to shout, to storm out of the room, ripping off my humiliating clothing in the process. But, doing any of those would certainly earn me a spanking, and I feared that more than any amount of humiliation. Leaving me only one thing I could do. Mentally cursing my own weakness and cowardice, I burst into sobs of frustration. But it seemed even that small comfort was to be denied me. Daddy was enraged "What the hell are you crying for?" he bellowed, rising from his chair "Do you want me to give you something to cry about!"

I only cried all the harder in response, which angered Daddy all the more. He jerked off his belt and advanced. I started screaming in terror at the sight!

Mommy came to the rescue "Bill! Stop! He can't help it!" she scolded, wrapping her arms around me protectively "How much have you had to drink?"

Daddy reacted as if slapped, staggering backwards and flopping into his chair "Too much, I guess, if I expect my sissy son to act like a man" he said ruefully, shaking his head.

Mommy turned her attention to me, cuddling me until my sobs subsided "There, now" she said, drying my tears "Feel better?" I nodded, bashfully, ashamed of my infantile outburst. Mommy seemed to understand "It's okay for little girls to cry, sweetheart, and nobody expects you to act like anything else" she comforted, giving my Daddy a pointed look "Now tell Mommy what's the matter."

"I - I can't bend over and pick -- pick up the presents without my panties showing" I sniffled.

"Oh, is that all?" she laughed "That's nothing to cry about, sweetie. "Here, let Mommy show you," she offered, turning me around to face the tree "Just keep your back straight and bend at the knees, baby, just like you were doing a curtsey." I did as directed, managing to retrieve a gift and arise without displaying my panties "Perfect, sweetheart, just like a big girl" Mommy praised, hugging and kissing me "Happy now?" she asked with a loving smile.

"Yes, Mommy" I replied, smiling back. Strangely, I truly was happy. Indeed, I was almost overjoyed that I had both avoided a spanking and gained Mommy's praise. Being called a 'big girl' actually filled me with pride. Exposing how far down the road to becoming a total sissy I had already gone.

"Go hand out your gift, honey," Mommy prompted.

Looking at the tag revealed that the present I had selected was meant for Nana. I minced gracefully over to her, curtsied, and presented the gaily wrapped package to her "Merry Christmas, Nana" I said, offering a kiss on the cheek which she graciously accepted.

"Well, let's see what you got for me, dearie" she said, quickly tearing off the wrapping and opening the box to reveal a satin nightgown "Oh, it's lovely, princess" Nana gushed "And what fun you must have had shopping for it" she teased before hugging and kissing me in thanks. I wanted to say that Mommy had bought the nightgown and that I had nothing to do with it. But, that would have been rude, and rude little girls got spanked.

So I uttered not a peep of protest. Not even when Nana lifted up my skirts to straighten my panties! I just said "Thank you, Nana I'm glad you liked it," curtsied, and retreated to the tree to pick up the next gift. I chose Jennifer's next, and the entire process was repeated. She, too, had received a satin nightgown, and she also teased me about it before hugging and kissing me. And in the end, she too lifted up my skirts to fuss with the waistband of my panties, which I'm sure must have been perfectly straight in the first place. Mommy and Erica also got new satin sleepwear, and they also found it necessary to make sure my panties were still nice and snug after hugging me. The irony of Erica threatening to spank me for accidentally showing my panties to her boyfriend one minute and making sure they were on full display the next was apparently lost on her. I didn't dare to point out how unfair her actions were, though, instead I sweetly thanked her for her concern. I was not going to be spanked again if I could possibly help it!

Only Daddy and Mitch's gifts remained, and after a moments hesitation I chose Daddy's. Even after everything that had happened I still felt safer with him than I would with Mitch under any circ-umstances. And, as long as I delayed, there was still hope that lightning would strike or a tornado would carry away the house before I had to kiss another boy. Timidly, I approached daddy and offered him my present with a curtsey. Thankfully, his humor seemed to have improved. He smiled as he took the box from me and even patted me comfortingly on the back as I stood up on tiptoe to kiss his cheek. Still, I was filled with anxiety as he unwrapped his gift. Unlike the others, I knew what was in this one, as it was the one gift I had actually bought myself and, technically, with my own money, even if I had been forced to borrow from Jennifer to manage it. Proud as I was of that fact, right then I wished I had chosen something else, and I couldn't keep from flinching as he pulled the wide, snakeskin belt from the box. Daddy laughed "That's just what I needed, sweetheart, I almost wore out my old belt this morning" he good naturedly joked, and I forced a little laugh in reply, even though I didn't think it was very funny. He hugged me then "Daddy's sorry he was so mean to his little baby" he said into my ear, quietly, but loud enough for everyone to hear "I'll try to remember that you're not a boy, but just a little sissy girl, and not be so rough, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy" I said, bashfully. I didn't like admitting that I wasn't a boy at all, and I didn't know how I could ever take it back. But I really didn't want Daddy to start being rough again, either.

He released me after giving me a loving little peck on my forehead. I curtsied thankfully, and turned back to the tree. There was only one gift left. I gave up hope of Divine intervention and reluctantly knelt down to retrieve the gift 'I' had gotten for 'Unca' Mitch.

Part Fifteen: Tickled Pink

Nervously, I arose and turned to face Mitch "This is for you, Unca Mitch" I said with a curtsey, unable to look the bear like young man in the eyes "Merry Christmas?" I added, hesitantly, hoping that if I pretended to just forget about kissing him I could avoid it without making Mommy mad.

But that was not to be "That's awful sweet of you, princess" Mitch said, mockingly "But doesn't your old 'Unca' rate a kiss, too"

"Of - Of course?" I answered, not having any other choice. Mitch was even bigger than Daddy, and even though he was seated I had to stand on tiptoe and hold on to his broad shoulders for support as I leaned in to peck his cheek. He also smelled of alcohol, and I couldn't keep myself from trembling, fearing a repeat of what had happened with Daddy earlier.

But Mitch just gave by bottom a gentle pat after I kissed him, not even lifting my skirts, and I sighed in relief. Prematurely, as it turned out. "Hold on there, Nellie" Mitch said, grasping my thin arm in a huge paw and preventing my attempted retreat "Wait until I open your present. I hope you didn't get me a nightgown, too" he teased.

I could only blush in reply. I had no idea what the box contained. I doubted if it WAS a nightgown, but I couldn't be sure. Fortunately, Erica saved me from having to say anything "You won't know until you open it, honey" she told him.

"I guess you're right" he replied, releasing my arm to concentrate on his task. I suppressed my urge to run away while I could, sure that wouldn't be taken kindly. But the longer I was within the big mans reach the more fearful I became. It seemed to take forever for him to open the box, and I was desperately praying he would like whatever it was. If it made him angry I was sure he would take it out on me before I could explain that Mommy was the one that picked it out. My fears were irrational, I know, but at the time they seemed perfectly reasonable. That's the effect jocks like Mitch had on me.

So I was a quivering wreck by the time he opened the box and pulled out a sweat suit in green and white, the school colors. He still hadn't said if he liked it, and I whimpered in fear when he wrapped his big arms around me. Mitch laughed "Relax, Nervous Nellie" he teased, hugging me "I like it, thanks, but I didn't get you anything"

"That's okay," I whimpered, squirming in his powerful grasp.

"No, I feel bad about it" he replied, ignoring my feeble efforts to escape "But I'm not a rich little princess, like you, I'm just a poor dumb jock with nothing to give but love" he explained, and I was really worried about where he was going "So you will let me give you some loving, won't you?"

I couldn't believe it! I looked around for help, but Mommy was snuggling next to Daddy, and they were both smiling approvingly at my predicament. No one else seemed to have any problems with it, either. Not even Erica, who had scolded me for supposedly flirting with Mitch just a little while ago! Again, I had no choice but to go along "Y-yes Unca Mitch" I shyly simpered, resigned to my fate and blushing furiously "I-I'd like that."

"Good" he boomed, easily scooping me up and depositing me in his lap. Right on top of his manhood, which, I discovered, was truly worthy of the name. Huge and stiff as an axehandle, and, at the moment, poking me squarely in the center of my satin encased bottom.

At first, I didn't realize what I was sitting on, thinking perhaps that Mitch had a sledge hammer in his pocket. But, ultimately, the truth dawned on me, and I let out a startled screech. Causing Mommy to ask "Is something the matter, Nellie?"

"No" Mitch replied "He's just ticklish." Before I could contradict him he poked me in the ribs "Aren't you, princess?" he asked. I couldn't answer, since I was ticklish. Very ticklish! All I could do was giggle helplessly, and by the time I regained control of myself I had realized that my problem was one I'd rather not share. Nor did I want anybody to know about Mitch sneaking a hand under my dress and fondling my groin "Are you sure you ever were a boy, princess?" he whispered into my ear, clearly amused, then kissed my ear and slipped the offending hand INSIDE my panties "Well, I'll be darned, you are a little boy, after all" he chuckled "A very little boy."

Again, I could do nothing but blush in reply to his taunts. I certainly didn't want to say anything that might call attention to my plight. Embarrassing as the fact that he was taking liberties with me was, what was worse is that I was enjoying it! I didn't come close to actually having an erection, but Mitch's gentle ministrations were definitely pleasurable, and, for the first time in my life, I could feel my nipples stiffening. I may not have had any personnel knowledge of female sexuality, but I had perused enough porn to know that this was something that happened to girls when they were aroused. Ashamed of myself, and fearing that I was turning into a girl for real, I squirmed frantically in an ineffective attempt to escape Mitch's lap. Which only spurred him on! To my surprise -- And, I'm sure, in defiance of the laws of physics! -- his member actually seemed to grow!

I cast a fearful glance at Erica, who was sitting right next to us, practically in Mitch's lap herself. I was afraid she would discover what was going on and take her anger out on me! She smiled mockingly back at me, though, and when I felt a small hand join Mitch's under my skirts I realized she already knew. And apparently approved! Her hand slid along my satin clad bottom, then fondled Mitch's erection. Holding her free hand up where I could see it, but I don't think anyone else could, she cupped her hand as if holding on to a massive salami. Then her other hand joined Mitch's inside my panties and she gave my much smaller member a pinch. At the same time, her free hand slowly closed, until she was holding her thumb and forefinger just a millimeter apart, while her mouth dropped open as if in shock at the vast difference!

Her mimed taunt brought tears of shame to my eyes. Mitch noticed this "You big meanie" he laughingly scolded Erica, quietly enough so that only we three could hear "You made the princess cry."

"Me?" she exclaimed, the picture of innocence "I think he just wants more tickles" she offered as a reason for my tears "Don't you, Nellie-kins?" She didn't wait for an answer, but reached out and tickled my ribs. I giggled hysterically in spite of myself, and Mitch apparently enjoyed the way I frantically squirmed and bucked in an effort to escape Erica's fingers, because he started tickling me himself.

Their dual attack quickly reduced me to a helplessly quivering mass of shrieks and giggles. I must admit, I enjoyed it. At first, anyway. It had been a long time since I had laughed so hard or long, and it felt good. But soon, I reached the saturation point, and I started screaming for them to stop whenever I could catch my breath enough to form the word. Erica did stop, finally, but I don't think Mitch even heard me. His eyes were glazed over and moans were emitting from his tightly closed lips. I was in no shape to figure out how to get his attention either. By then I was crying as much as I was laughing, and another problem had made itself known to me "STOP! Please! I have to p.." I swallowed my own tongue then, realizing I had almost said a naughty word. It took me a few seconds to recall the proper phrasing, and then another few seconds to catch my breath and get control of myself enough to get the words out "I NEED TO GO WEE-WEE!" I finally shrieked.

Only to realize that Mitch had already stopped tickling me a second before I spoke. Probably because a second before that I had already lost control of my bladder. I had wet my panties like a baby! And, as Mitch shoved me off his lap in disgust, all I could manage to do about it was start crying like a baby, too.

- (Part 16 missing & requested) -

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender