Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Sissy bride gets married  (Read 12793 times)

Karen West

• Mommy's Dearest
Sissy bride gets married
« on: February 02, 2017, 04:10:03 PM »
Sissy bride gets married Part 1     

I woke up at 06h00 in the bridal suite. I was due to be married today but first let me share with you a bit of my background. What was significant about it was that as a non-virile male I was to marry a male and I was to be the bride. In my society males that were not well endowed as I was were married off to strong virile males. My name was Victor but I was now called Victoria. I was 20 years old and lived with my parents and younger sisters. All unmarried males were examined at intervals for virility and I was found to be lacking. The reason for the process was an excess of males and this was a way to achieve a balance. There was a Gender Reform Institute were males such as I had to go to become female. The process was extensive; it started with hormone injections to produce breasts, produce anal lubricant and start the process to change the male sexual organs into female ones by mean of DNA manipulation.
A womb would be created as well and a baby could be delivered normally as even the skeleton would change to that of a female.

I was not entirely happy with the process as I was being forced to be a female. I had to admit I did not entirely fit the bill as a man. I was slender, I had a feminine face, I did not have the muscle tone of a man, and I was not good at or into manly sports.  Already my nipples were red and enlarged, I was not yet an “A” cup.  The hormones were also making me become more emotional. Just yesterday I began to cry for no reason.

I had met James my husband to be at a family function. James was bi-sexual and did not mind that I was a sissy. In fact he delighted in the fact he was going to be instrumental in turning me into a female. I had undergone extensive sessions for the measurements and fittings for my dress. I had undergone electrolysis and had a completely smooth skin all over my body. My eyebrows had been shaped onto a feminine shape. My shoulder length hair was blonde.  Part of my training at the Institute involved learning to wear and walk in high heel shoes. I also had to wear panties and stockings that were held up by a garter-belt.   I had at first resented the idea of wearing the feminine items but soon began to enjoy it.  The first time I had pulled on panties I marveled how soft and silky they felt on my skin. I had been alone at the time and then Beverly my reformist came into the room to help me with the garter-belt and stockings.

Beverly was a reformed male and therefore the perfect person to help with new sissies.  First Beverly put the garter-belt on me while standing at my rear; Beverly showed me how to get the stockings on with out laddering them. I bunched up the stocking and slipped it onto my foot. I pulled the stocking up my leg shuddering as I did. Beverly noticed and asked if it felt nice. I told her it did. Beverly said I had to admit ladies clothes were far nicer and softer than men’s. I said they were.  I got the stocking al the way up my leg and Beverly clipped it in place with the garter grips.  We did the other stocking and then Beverly helped me into my first skirt.

The skirt was narrow and came to my lower calf.  Beverly then helped me into a silk blouse.  Beverly said with my long hair, slim figure and feminine face I looked feminine already. Beverly helped me into my first pair of high heels. The heels were 2 inches high and then Beverly helped me to stand and to prepare to take my first step in heels. The feeling of standing in the heels for the first time was interesting. It was another feeling of surrender to becoming a woman. I took a step and the skirt I wore limited the length of step I could take. Beverly said it was good, as it would help me to walk in a more lady like fashion. I took another step and teetered a bit in the unaccustomed high shoes. I took further steps and was soon managing to take some short feminine steps. Beverly had told me to place one foot in line with the other and this caused my hips to sway. My other training was to suc-k on a pen-is shaped dil-do. This was to learn to satisfy my future husband’s needs sexually.

I was also told of what to expect when my husband to be would do on our wedding night and how I should submit to him totally. I was to present my bum to him so he could impregnate me and I was to carry his seed in my anus cavity for as long as possible. There was even a pad I had to apply to stop his semen from leaking from me after sex. His semen in me would cause me to be feminized further.  I was already wearing only female underwear for a while now ever since I had turned 20, which was nearly a year ago. In fact I was due to turn 21 the next day. Mom had got rid of all my male underwear and I wore only female nightwear. My daywear was still male but I wore only soft fabrics, which were more suited to my increasingly softer skin.

Sissy bride gets married Part 2     

Back to the present, Mom came into the room carrying
a cup of tea and said. ”Good morning my darling Victoria, are you ready for your big day?” I replied,” I’m a bit scared Mommy, I’m a bit apprehensive of when James inserts his pen-is into me.”   Mom said,” It must be a bit frightening for you but remember he will be gentle with you.”  I drank the tea mom had brought.  Mom said,” I will go and get your bath ready.”  Mom left the room and went into the en-suite bathroom. I got out of bed and slipped my feet into my high heel pink fluffy slippers and put on my pink robe over my babydoll nightie.

I went into the bathroom and then removed my gown and slippers and then Mom gripped the hem of my babydoll and lifted it over my head and then removed it leaving me in the little matching panties. My pen-is was hard and causing a bulge in the panties. Mom said,”Oooh aren’t we excited to be wearing a little pantie.” My pen-is was getting smaller since I started on the hormones. Mom reached down and began to slide the panties down my legs. My pen-is sprung to attention as Mom did so. I got into the bubble bath and relaxed in the warm water.  Mom took my pink washcloth and began to bathe me. Mom said it was her privilege to get her baby ready for her wedding. Mom took her time washing me all over. I just relaxed though the whole bath. The bath came to an end with Mom washing my hair. It was time for me to get out the bath.

Mom helped me out the bath and began to dry me off with a large pink fluffy towel. Just then my Aunt Rose came into the room. She took another towel and wrapped it around my hair. I felt just so special. There was a knock on the door and Mom call and asked, “Is it you Beverly?” Beverly from the institute was my maid of honor to be. Beverly called out to say it was and the videographer and photographer were also there and they all came into the suite. 

Beverly came into the bathroom and kissed me in greeting. Beverly had become a close friend. We went out to the bedroom and the three ladies continued to get me ready for my big day while the photographer and videographer started to film us. Beverly had been married now for 6 months. The towel was removed from my body and Beverly took a powder puff and dusted me all over with the feminine smelling powder. I was beginning to become erect again and Beverly made me harder by coating my pen-is with an extra layer of powder. She said, “James is just going to love this cute clitty of yours.”  The media captured this in close up.

Beverly then knelt at my feet and took the pantie mom had passed to her.  The pantie was bridal white and made of satin and lace. I steadied myself by holding on to her shoulder and I stepped one leg at a time into the pantie. Beverly pulled up the panties till it was over my hips. My pen-is caused a tent like bulge. Next Beverly got my bra from a drawer and pushed it up my outstretched arms while Aunt Rose stood at my rear and fastened the hooks. My breasts did not really need a bra at this stage. The garment had been specially made for me. Mom got my garter belt and she and Aunt Rose put it on me. While I sat on the bed Mom and Aunt Rose put my stockings on me. They together drew the lacy silky white stockings up my legs and then pulled me to my feet while Beverly fastened them to the garter tabs.

My pink and blue lace frilled garters were slid up my legs till they were around my upper thighs. My hair was done next. Mom was an accomplished hairdresser and she began to do my hair. She began getting my hair dried and set to perfection. Once that was done Aunt Rose started up on my make up.

Sissy bride gets married Part 3 

She started with thin layer of pearlized foundation, giving my face a soft radiant glow. Next she applied pale pink blush to my cheeks. She then started to work on my eyes. Oyster shadow was applied all over my eyelids from lashes to the brows. Sangria shadow was applied to my eyelids and crease to give some depth and then mauve shadow was applied to my lids to give some intensity.

The tops of my eyes were lined with eyeliner.  Mascara was applied to my lashes and then work was started on my lips. My lips were first outlined with a lipstick pencil and then filled in with the lipstick pencil.  My lips were then coated with pale pink lipstick using a lip brush. Aunt Rose did my nails next. They were filed smooth and then coated with a clear base coat and then with pink nail polish. Slippers were placed on my feet and a lacy gown was put on me and I went though to the lounge of the suite for a light breakfast.

I had a bowl of yogurt with fruit salad and a bowl of cereal with my mom, Aunt Rose and Beverly.  After our breakfast we went back to the room to continue to get me dressed. I had several petticoats to wear under my dress. The first was made of satin and was edged on the hem with delicate lace. Beverly knelt before me and held the petticoat open so I could step into it. I steadied myself with a hand on her shoulder and stepped in one leg at a time. Mom and aunt Rose were there to pull up the petticoat to my waist and secure it with the drawstring.

Sissy bride gets married Part 4   

The next petticoat was made of stiff netting and this was also put on me. A third petticoat made of taffeta was put on me. I moved my body causing the delicious garments to swish. Beverly said, “Don’t you just love the sound your petticoats make?”  I said, “Yes it’s so girly.”  The final petticoat was made of satin also and it too was put on me.

My wedding dress was the next item to be put on me. The dress was something out of a fairytale.  The dress had a long skirt that was floor length and was in the style of a ball gown. The skirt was made of layer upon layer of ruffled organza.  The skirt extended backwards into a cathedral length train. The bodice was made of heavily embroidered satin and it had puffy sleeves of ruffled organza attached that extended to almost to my elbow. The sleeves were extended further to my wrists with heavily embroidered organza. The neckline was high and was an illusion. The bodice had a sweetheart neckline with chiffon up to the top of my neck. Of course the whole outfit was in a sissy bride color pink.

Beverly and Aunt Rose went over to my dress and then took it off the hanger and came over to me with it. I extended my arms up bent forward and Beverly and Aunt Rose slipped the dress over my head and arms and Mom assisted in getting the dress down on in position. The train extended 4 yards behinds me.  My veil and tiara were next. The tiara was a band of small red and white roses and the veil was attached to this and then put on my head. The veil was full over my face and extended back to the edges of my dress.

Mom helped me into my pink satin high heel pumps and then handed me my bouquet of pink and white roses.

Sissy bride gets married Part 5     

The media had been capturing the whole process of me being dressed and I went and sat down on a large couch in the room while my dressing attendants went to finish getting ready. A while later Dad came into the room. He was supportive of my whole feminization process saying that I did not really fit the bill to be a male. Dad said, “You look beautiful my dear Victoria.” 

Mom, Aunt Rose and Beverly came back into the room and Beverly helped me to my feet. It was time to leave to go to the church. The room we were in led out onto a patio with sliding glass doors.  Dad opened up the doors and then came back to me and took my arm and led me out. Waiting outside was a horse drawn carriage. My attendants were also waiting. I was helped into the carriage and Dad got in with me. Waiting behind the carriage another horse drawn carriage for all the attendants.  It was a fair distance to the church as the estate we were on was quite large.   We set off on the ride to the church. It took a while as we rode along on the winding paths of the estate.

We came to the church and Dad got out the carriage and I was helped out and we made way to the door of the church.   Mom and Aunt Rose helped spread my dress behind me and then went on ahead to take their places.  The bridal march started. Dad took my arm and we entered the church.

Sissy bride gets married Part 6

We began the walk up the aisle. Beverly, the flower girls and ring bearer followed us. I was feeling good about myself and began to smile as I saw all the people who were there to see me. I had accepted my fate and was determined to be a good wife and serve my husband.  As we proceeded up the aisle I could hear comments from the people. They were saying thing like “He makes a pretty bride.”  All of the people knew I was a male in transition to become a female. It was beginning to happen quite often in our society.

We finally reached the front and I took my place alongside my husband to be, James. He whispered to me, “You look beautiful my darling.”   The minister started the ceremony. He first asked who was giving away the lovely bride. Dad responded that he was.  There was the usual asking if anyone knew of any reason why we should not be married.     

No-one responded of course and then the same question was directed at James and I. I was asked first and the minister asked me, “Do you Victoria Fonteine know of any reason not take this man James Hill as your lawful wedded husband?” I replied I did not. The minister then directed his question at James, “Do you James Hill know of any reason not to take this woman to be as your lawful wedded wife?  James also replied in the negative. I began to relax and was thinking of the night ahead.

The minister spoke of out future lives together. He spoke that we were a unique couple as I was woman to be but the love we have was no different than between any other couple.  We did our vows next. My vow was centered on being a willing participant in my transformation into a woman. I was asked if took this man to be my husband and promised to love and obey him in all circ-umstances. James gave his vows that he would take me a woman to be as his wife and would love me and cherish me and accept me for what I was to become.

Sissy bride gets married Part 7

I was happy that I had someone to take care of me. James was wealthy and had lots of servants. I would be taken care of for the rest of my life. Next during the ceremony there was performance by of a song by a friend, Josie. The song was apt for my situation, "Feel like a woman".   After the song we exchanged rings.  I was first to place James’s ring on his finger and do the vow. Then it was James’s turn to put my ring on my finger. My ring was a wedding band a perfect compliment to the engagement ring I already wore.  I thought back to the evening nine months ago that we got engaged. I had feminine lingerie underneath my male clothes. My engagement ring was beautiful and had a large diamond encircled by red rubies.

The minister proclaimed us husband and wife and then told James’s he could kiss me. Beverly stepped forward and folded my veil back and then James kissed me full on the lips. I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to enter into my mouth. He kissed me for a full minute and I enjoyed his tongue exploring. The minister saying we could do more of that later interrupted us.

We then signed the wedding register and completed all the paperwork.  I took delight as I signed above my name Victoria Fonteine.  The guests had exited the church and were waiting for us. James took my arm and led me down the aisle. As we walked he was saying how he was going to enjoy getting into me. I blushed at the thought of what lay in store for me. We exited the church to a flurry of confetti and streamers. The guests and our families congratulated us.

We went to the nearby gardens for the formal wedding photographs while our guests made their way to the reception hall. Beverly redid my lipstick as my mouth had taken a beating during my kiss with James. We made our way to the reception hall and were welcomed in by music playing. We made our way to the main table. I was helped to my seat. My dress and petticoats were so voluminous that they could go over the chair which a lower back.  My train extended on the floor behind me.  The master of ceremonies did the welcoming. I enjoyed his remarks that I was going to become a fine woman.

We started off with appetizers. The food was excellent. There were speeches and toasts.  Next the main course started.  There was nice easy listening background music.  After the meal it was time for my husband and I to take to the dance floor. James helped me up and he led me to the floor. I was still wearing my complete wedding dress and veil. I just loved being in this dress and was going to dance in the complete dress. I had told Mom I wanted to and she and Aunt Rose were prepared to help me.  The train of the dress was gathered up and attached to my wrist. We weren’t going to do an elaborate dance, just a slow waltz with James moving backwards in a large circle. It was a challenge with my full dress but we managed it ok and best of all I got to dance up close with my man. Others joined us on the dance floor. At the end of the song James and I circulated amongst the guests and then went to sit down again for dessert.

We made our way to the cake table and we cut the cake and then James fed me a small piece.  After another slow dance together it was time for the bouquet and garter toss. I was helped up onto a chair and I threw the bouquet, Karen a gender-reformed guy caught it.  I sat on the chair and then James got under my skirts and reached up my leg and in the process went up too high and brushed his hand against my panty-covered pen-is. My pen-is was hard from being covered in all the wonderful soft fabrics. James found the garter and pulled it down and then whispered in my ear, “I like your hard clitty my darling.”  James threw the garter to the waiting men and his best man and close friend Brian caught it.

We had a last dance and then James thanked everyone for sharing our wedding with us. We made our way to the entrance to the hall where the carriage awaited us. We got in and began the slow ride to our chalet. I loved being with the man who was going to be instrumental into transforming me into a woman.  James was kissing me as we rode along and he placed my hand on his crotch and I could feel his hardness. We arrived at our chalet that was completely secluded.

James got out and then helped me down from the carriage. He took me by the arm and led me to the chalet door.  He opened the door and then turned to pick me up and carry me over the threshold. I was slightly built and James was quite strong.  He carried me over to a couch in the lounge of the chalet and put me down gently. He went to the bar in the room to fix us sundowners. He came back and handed me my drink and put on some soft romantic music.  Our luggage had already been brought to the chalet and we just relaxed with our drinks and chatted. After a while James said he was going to the bedroom to get ready for me.

Sissy bride gets married Part 8

I waited a while till James called to say he was ready. I went into the bedroom. He was lying in the middle of the heart shaped bed. He was wearing only a pair of silk boxers. I was still clad in my entire wedding outfit and I just removed my shoes as I stood in the doorway and walked across the plush carpet in my stockinged feet.

I reached the bed and the train of my dress was at the doorway. James moved to one side of the bed and told me to get him ready.  I got on the bed and began to pull James's boxers down. I exposed his big tool and then I pulled the boxers all the way down to his ankles and he kicked them off. His tool was hard and he invited me to suc-k him. This was the moment I had been trained for.  I went down and put my lips to his tool and began to lick and suc-k on it. I took it further into my mouth so that I almost gagged. James began to moan with delight and said, “That is so wonderful my dear but slow down a bit so I can come in you.”

I took my mouth from his tool and then assumed the position. I was on my knees still dressed in my wedding outfit. James moved in behind me. He began to lift up my gown skirts. He pulled the train of my dress over my shoulders. He had to fold the material several times. He folded my petticoats one my one until my frilly panties were visible. He pulled my panties down until they were down by my knees. I felt his hard tool touch my bare bottom.

Sissy bride gets married Part 9

I felt his tool move up till it was by my hole. I could feel the head open me up and begin to penetrate me. I yelped in pain and pulled the hem of my dress to my mouth and began to suc-k on it to stop from moaning any louder. James said, “Sorry my darling I didn’t mean to hurt you, are you OK?” I nodded my head. James continued his thrusting into me. It was sore but at the same time pleasurable. I accepted this as it was going to turn me into a woman.  James had now thrust all the way in and I felt his balls touch my bottom. James then began to pump in and out of me and his balls slapped against my bottom. Soon enough I felt an eruption as James came in me. He withdrew from me and then assisted me to get the pad in place and secured it with my panty.

I decided to sleep in my full wedding dress. I lay on my back and James folded the train of my dress over me enclosing my feet after reaching underneath my dress to release my clitty by pulling my panty down a bit. He gripped my erect clitty though the layers of material and began to stroke me until I ejaculated into the material. James kissed me goodnight and then pulled up the bedcovers and covered us.

Sissy bride gets married Part 10

I was lying on my left side and James was lying at my back pressed up against me. I could feel his tool was erect again as it was pushing against my rear.  I dozed off and woke later to find I was alone in the room.

James came into the room carrying two cups of coffee. He was now wearing a robe. Behind him was a woman dressed in a maid’s uniform.  James said, “Darling this is Barbara, She is your maid and she will be doing everything for you.”

Barbara said, “I am pleased to be of service to you ma’am.”

As she spoke she did a deep curtsy and gave me an eyeful of her bosom. She was wearing a low cut black satin dress with lots of fluffy petticoats that made the short skirt of the dress flare out. She wore white stockings and heels. The remaining maleness in me caused my weiner to erect.

I said, “Thank you Barbara and you can call me Victoria.” 

James put the cups down and came over to me and kissed me and said, “Happy birthday my darling”, and handed me a small box. I opened it to find an auto key. It said Cadillac on the key. My new husband had given me a Caddy for my birthday. 

Barbara said, “Victoria, I will go run your bath for you.” Barbara left to go to the suites bathroom. James said helped me up and then helped me into slippers and led me by the hand to the door of the room. We exited the room with my train of my wedding dress trailing behind me. James led me to the suite entrance and we went outside. Standing outside was a pink 1959 Cadillac convertible with a big red ribbon bow on the hood.  I kissed James to thank him for my gift and he responded by driving his tongue deep into my mouth.  James broke off the kiss and said, “After Barbara has dressed you we can take it for a spin.”

We went back inside and James held by cup of coffee to my lips for me to drink. Barbara came out the bathroom and said,  “Victoria your bath is ready.”   She began to undress me. Soon I was standing before her in just my panty, bra suspender belt and stockings.  My erect weiner caused a bulge in my panty. Barbara led me to vanity and got me to sit after unclipping my stockings and removing my garter belt. She removed my stocking and slippers and led me to the bathroom.  She stood behind me and unclipped my bra and turned me around and pulled it off my arms. She took the waistband of my panty and began to pull it down. I accepted she was there to help me with everything and did not need to feel embarrassed.  I held onto her as I stepped out of the panty. My weiner stood out erect.

She helped me into the large tub, which was almost overflowing, with bubbles. I settled into the warm water and lay against the back of the bath to await my bath.  Barbara tided up my hair with a scarf and knelt beside me and took a washcloth and lathered it with soap and began to wash me. I lay back thinking of how lucky I was as Barbara lifted each of my limbs and washed it.  Of course the nearness of her bosom excited me. She reached below the surface of the water and washed my weiner and friends.  It did nothing to stop me from getting more erect.  She got me onto my knees and washed my bottom. Once I was sitting down again she washed my face removing all my wedding makeup.

She helped me step out the bath and began to dry me off with a large pink fluffy towel. It was nice just to stand there passively as the beautiful maid dried me off.  She led me to the bedroom holding on to my weiner and said, “Master James would you like to deposit your seed in Victoria before I start to dress her?”  James said, “Yes I would like to, I must keep her filled so she can be transformed quickly.”

I got into position on the bed and James removed his robe and knelt in front of me so I could suc-k him before made his deposit. I took his tool in my mouth and made him nice and wet and then he went to my rear and began to enter into me.

Barbara got into position under me and took my weiner into her mouth. She began to suc-k on me as James started pumping in and out of me.  I came almost immediately and then Barbara moved out from underneath me. James continued his pumping and then he erupted into me. 

Barbara was on hand with my pad and pantie. James exited from me and Barbara got my pad into place and then secured it into place with the panty. James went to go shower. I was helped to my feet by Barbara who began powdered me all over. She began to dress me further. Barbara suc-ked on my nipples and I shuddered at the sensation. Barbara said, “Just you wait till your breasts begin to grow, you will feel even more. She put my bra for me followed by my suspender belt and then my stockings. She opened up a petticoat for me to step into and then pulled it up.

She led me to the vanity where she did my makeup for me. She brushed out my hair for me and then helped me into the dress I was to wear. The dress was made of pink flowery material.  She helped me into my pink high heel sandals. She redid my nails and we went out to the lounge of our suite. James joined us soon after and we went out side after Barbara handed me my purse. James opened the driver side door for me and I got in. He went around to the passenger side and got in. I drove off towards to the main hotel building. Barbara followed us in her compact auto.

Sissy bride gets married Part 11

We arrived at the main hotel building and I noticed there were several familiar autos in the lot. They were the autos of family and friends.  We went inside with Barbara in tow.  In the lobby of the hotel were family and friends. Mom came over to me and wished me happy birthday. We went in to have breakfast together.  Barbara sat at the table with us.  My family and friends joining us for breakfast was wonderful.
Mom at one point whispered to me asking of how our night had been. I told her James had been a wonderful lover. I told the initial first penetration had been sore but after that it was fine. 

Breakfast was over and I was given gifts each of which I opened. I needed to go to toilet and as I moved to go Barbara moved to accompany me.  We went into the ladies.  Barbara assisted me in the stall to get my dress and petticoat up and panty down before I sat down. I finished my business on the toilet. I got up and Barbara told me to turn around and she got toilet paper off the dispenser and wiped my rear for me. She got a powder puff out and powdered my weiner and friends before pulling my panty back up. We exited the stall and then refreshed my lipstick for me.

I thanked my family and friends for the surprise visit and then we made our way back to the suite. We were due to spend the day at the hotel and then go to James’s home the next day.  Back at the suite we got changed into our swimwear, the suite had its own private pool. Barbara had undressed me and then helped me into my bikini. The bikini was yellow. The top had also been specially made for me. My wiener caused a bulge in the panty of the suit.  James wore a tight Speedo. We tanned in the sun after Barbara put sunscreen on us. Later in the day near lunchtime Barbara arranged for lunch to be brought to us.

We had our lunch by the pool and afterwards we splashed about in the pool. Late afternoon we went in door to get ready for our dinner at the hotel main building.  Barbara undressed me and helped me into the tub and as usual bathed me. She dressed me in my underwear after James deposited another load in me.  Barbara had changed into an evening dress. I wore a long white evening gown with a full slip underneath. We drove over in my new Caddy with Barbara in tow.  We had a table for two while Barbara sat alone at a table nearby. We enjoyed our meal in intimate surroundings. We talked of our future life together. We took to the dance floor and danced and a slow close dance. I needed the ladies and once again Barbara accompanied me.

Later after our meal we made our way back to the suite where Barbara got me ready for bed. I wore a long pink satin nightgown with a matching pink pantie. Barbara had removed my makeup and also brushed my teeth for me. James and I got close and intimate and I enjoyed him kissing me all over once we had undressed each other.  I liked it when he suc-ked on my weiner. He got me hard and then Barbara finished me off as James got his tool in me to deposit another load of his seed.  Barbara got my pad and panty on to retain his seed afterwards. Barbara got my nightgown on me again 

We went to sleep with James pressed close at my back. I could feel his tool pressing against me as Barbara covered us with the covers.

Sissy bride gets married Part 12

I woke feel a kiss on my lips and opened my eyes to see it was Barbara.  I was aware the James was no longer at my back.  Barbara was kneeling next to the bed and she said, “ I have a cup of tea for you, Victoria, sit up and I will give it to you.”   I did so and Barbara held the cup to my lips after sitting on the bed next to me. Barbara was dressed in her maids uniform and had kicked her shoes off.  I sipped the tea from the cup and when I took my mouth off the cup rim Barbara put it down.  I enjoyed this beautiful woman in her low cut dress being so close to me. 

I had more of the tea as when I told Barbara I was ready for more. I finished the cup and then James came into the room. He was dressed in his Speedo and was drying himself off. 
James came over to us and kissed me on the lips. He pulled down his Speedo and said, “Come my darling it’s time for another deposit.”  I took his tool into my mouth and suc-ked it to get him ready. Barbara was on hand and pulled up my nightgown and pulled my panty off. I assumed the position and James got behind me and entered into me. I was getting used to him entering me and it was now a pleasure to have him in me.

James began to pump in and out of me and soon I felt him erupting into me. Barbara was on hand as usual to put apply my pad and get a clean panty on me one James had withdrawn from me.  James went to shower while Barbara arranged for breakfast to be sent to us.  Barbara turned her attention back to me and led me to the bathroom where she washed my face and brushed my teeth for me. She took my nightgown off me and washed my body as I stood in front of the basin. I just loved everything being done for me. 

Barbara led me back to the bedroom and began to dress me for the day.  I sat on the bed as Barbara put my bra on me and suc-king on my nipples. Everything was focused on my enjoyment.  Barbara put my suspender belt on and then my stockings. Next a petticoat was put on me. She sat me before the vanity and did my makeup and then helped me into my dress.  It was a gold lame mini dress. As I sat at the vanity she put my white boots that came up to just below my knees. She brushed out my hair and did my nails. 

We went into the dining room of the suite and where breakfast was waiting for us. Barbara sat next to me and fed me my breakfast. I just had to take the food off the fork or spoon and swallow.  After breakfast we left the suite to go James’s mansion. I had not been there yet and did not even know where it was. We left in my new Caddy.  Barbara was to pack up our clothes and follow later.

Karen West

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Sissy bride gets married
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 04:15:30 PM »
Sissy bride gets married Part 13

James gave me directions and we reached a gate that James opened with a remote.  We made our way up a long winding tree covered driveway. The mansion eventually came into view. I was surprised by its size. The double story front facade that was south facing must have been about 200 meters long.  I noted there were several balconies. There was a paved area with a fountain in the center.  There were steps leading to the door of the mansion. I stopped the Caddy and I noticed the front door opened. The servants were obviously waiting for us.

James got out and came round and opened door for me and helped me out. The servants all women came down the steps to greet us. There were 7 in all. James introduced them to me.  Ann, Carol, Daisy, Edna, Florence, Gail and Hester. Barbara was the 8th member of the household staff.
Ann, Barbara and Carol who were dressed the same as Barbara were my personal maids. Daisy was the cook, Edna the head housekeeper. Florence, Gail and Hester were general maids.

Ann and Carol took me by the hands and led me up the stairs to the door.  I had three personal maids to pamper me.
We were to leave in a few days to go away on honeymoon and they and the rest of the staff would all accompany us. James said he had a mountain top mansion in Hawaii and we would be going there for two weeks. I had to admit my whole life was to become a long honeymoon.

We entered the mansion and I was awestruck by the luxury of it. There were wide double curved staircases leading from the entrance hall. There was a huge chandelier hanging in the center of staircases.  Leading off on either side were lavishly furnished rooms. One appeared to be a lounge and the other a dining room.   Daisy went in the dining room; presumably the kitchen was in that direction too.

The ladies led me up the stairs and James followed us and the rest of the staff followed him. We got to the top of the stairs and made our way down the corridor. We reached a doorway and entered in to a huge bedroom. The ladies lead me to a sliding glass door and it opened, as we got closer.  We went out onto the balcony. There was a wonderful view of the estate.  We saw Barbara’s auto drive up to the mansion and Edna told the Hester to assist her to bring up our luggage.   

We went back into the room and there I was shown the huge bathroom. There was a large tub big enough for at least 4 people. Ann turned to me and said that they would be joining me in the bath while they bathed me. Both Ann and Carol were young beautiful ladies as was Barbara.  Barbara and Hester arrived with our luggage. Barbara took charge as all the maids apart from my personal maids and James left the room.

Sissy bride gets married Part 14

Barbara said I had not bathed yet today so this was a perfect opportunity for two of them to bathe in the tub. Barbara started filling up the huge tub and pouring in bubble bath and oils. Ann and Carol first got undressed themselves as I sat on a wide long padded table about waist high. I enjoyed the sight of them undressing and as they did so I was in heaven as I realized these two beauties would soon be in the bath with me.

The two maids were soon unclothed and they come over to me and began to remove my clothes. I was soon down to my panty that was now bulging with my wiener.  Barbara began to pull my panty down while the other two maids began to kiss and suc-k on my nipples. They were getting very sensitive. I was led into the tub that was set into the floor.

There were steps leading down and there were 4 molded bays where people could lay in. There were 3 next to each other on the left side while there was a single one on the right.

I moved to the center bay and lay down and the maids lay down on either side of me. They began to wash me, all over of course.  I relaxed in the warm water as they washed every inch of me including my weiner and friends. I relaxed further when they washed themselves.

The maids got up and pulled me up and led me out the tub and over to the padded table. I was told to lie down on the table. The maids first dried themselves and then turned their attention to me. They each had a fluffy pink towel that they used to dry me. After drying me they powdered me as I lay on the table. James had returned to our bedroom. Barbara asked him if he would like to deposit more of his seed in me. His reply was in the affirmative. I was led into the bedroom and to the bed. The bed was a huge four-poster bed set in the middle of the room. There were heavy velvet curtains, which could be drawn around the bed.

James undressed as the maids got me in position on the bed. James got on his knees behind me and thrust his tool in to my rear and pumped till he erupted in me. This was becoming increasingly wonderful experience for me.  James withdrew and a pad was applied and a frilly blue satin panty was put on me.

It was now nearly lunchtime and the maids began to dress themselves and then started put on my lingerie. There was my bra, garter belt and stockings and petticoat. A long satin quilted dressing gown was put on me as well as my slippers.

We went downstairs to the dining room where lunch was waiting for us.  James was waiting; he was just dressed in his boxers.  I sat down and Ann and Barbara took their places on either side of me. They fed me my lunch. I just loved being pampered by the lovely ladies.

After lunch I was led to another room in the mansion. This was my beauty salon where there were trained personnel to take care of me.  I was given a manicure, a pedicure after my stockings were taken off.  While the beauty salon staff Cheryl and Jane did my facial Ann, Barbara and Carol was massaging my body and paid a lot of attention to my budding breasts after my bra was taken off.  Barbara said my husband was holding a ball in my honor here at the mansion. They had the most magnificent ball gown me to wear.

Sissy bride gets married Part 15

I was led back to my room in my bare feet. The plush carpets were soft on my feet. My stockings were put on me. They were white lacy stockings. I lay back on my bed as the maids resumed their earlier massaging of my budding breasts. As they massaged me they were talking to me about my change into a woman.  The course of events that was going to happen was that my clitty friends would begin to retract into my body leaving my sacs empty. My clitty would also begin to retract into my body and its friends would turn into ovaries. This would speed up the process of me becoming a woman. My maids were all reformed males.

I just enjoyed the massage of my budding breasts that up to now were the result of hormones.  During the massaging I sat up when Florence and Gail came into the room with a bite for me to eat.  They fed me some sausage rolls and then a plate of jello and custard while the others continued to massage me.  Much later it was time for them to get me ready for the ball.

A new bra was put on me and then a hooped petticoat was put on me. The dress I was to wear was brought out of my walk in wardrobe.  The dress had a very wide skirt. It was made of red velvet.  I was helped into the dress. The hoop petticoat caused the skirt to float around me in bell shape. The bodice of the dress had long wide sleeves attached to it.

Sissy bride gets married Part 16

3 inch high heel court shoes were put on me feet and I was led back to the beauty salon. I sat in the chair and my hair styled. My hair was piled high on my head and it was circle with a tiara. They started on my makeup next. I was going to be perfectly made up for the ball. After an hour or so I turned in the chair to face the mirror. I liked how I looked my lips were pale pink and my eyelids were coated in blue-green eye shadow.  My lashes were made full with black mascara.

I was led to from the beauty salon back to our room. I was sprayed with perfume and given my purse and then led to the top of the stairs. James was waiting for me at the bottom.
I started my slow walk down the stairs. My wide skirt was bobbing up and down as I took each step. I eventually reached James. James said, “You look beautiful my dear Victoria.”  I just smile at him and said, “I feel so beautiful James, thank you for the woman you are turning me into.”

James took my arm and said, “You are welcome my dear.”
James led me down the passage deeper into the mansion.
We came to a large double door. The door opened in front of us and we stood at the entrance to a huge room. It was a ballroom. There were tables along the sides and there was an orchestra playing. There were guests sitting at the tables.  James led me into the room and began to introduce me to the people.  Some were James’s business associates. James was in the computer industry.

James led to the main table and I sat down on a stool. My dress was too wide to sit on an ordinary chair with a backrest. Barbara came into the ballroom she was now dressed in a strapless cut ball gown that barely covered her breasts. Barbara came over to us and sat on a chair next to me. There was a master of ceremonies who welcomes us all and told the guests I was the guest of honor and Invited James to take me to the dance floor.  James took my hand and led to me the floor. We danced a slow close waltz and then returned to our table.

A meal was also to be served and Barbara brought me a plate and proceeded to feed me my starters. The MC told everyone I was being pampered at James instruction. Barbara danced with James as well later during the evening.
We had lovely food and danced the night away. I felt special to be James’s woman.

Sissy bride gets married Part 17

Much later the party wound down and we said our goodbyes to our guests and my maids led me to our room.  They began to undress me and once I was down to just my panty. Ann and Barbara began suc-king on and massaging my nipples as I lay on our satin comforter covered bed.  My nipples were getting more and more sensitive and I liked the feeling that I was starting to feel in them.

James came into the room and said, “Ah ladies I see you are busy getting my bride ready for me.”  Carol came into the room and removed my panty. I was moved down the bed and James removed his clothes and knelt at the foot of the bed on pillows and began to insert his tool into my rear. The maids continued with their massaging and suc-king of my nipples. James began to pump in and out of me and. As he thrust in and out my clitty bobbed up and down. Carol took my clitty on her mouth and began to suc-k on me.  Her actions and the pummeling I received from my husband soon had me coming into her mouth.

Just after I came James deposited his load into me. Carol and Barbara put a panty from my nightwear set on me and a pad was applied to my bottom. I was helped up and my pink baby doll nightie was put on me. I was led to the Bathroom where my makeup was removed and my teeth were brushed for me.

I was led back to the bed and helped into it. James was there already and as I settled down he cuddled up to my back and held me tight. I could feel his large tool against my rear pushing against my padded panty. He held my developing breasts as we dozed off.

SISSY BRIDE GETS MARRIED Part 18

I woke the next morning to find the James was not with me and Barbara was there with a cup of tea for me. I sat up in bed and she held the cup to my lips for me to drink. Once I had drunk my tea Barbara led me to my bathroom where she undressed me and then got undressed herself and led me into the bath. We were joined by Ann and Carol who also undressed and joined us in the perfumed water filled tub. The ladies began to wash me all over and I loved it when Barbara put her head underwater to suc-k on my pen-is.  James came into the bathroom and began to undress; he was wearing sweats as he had been jogging. James went over to the single bay in the tub and began to wash himself.

Eventually my bath came to an end and I was led from the bath and the maids dried me off. James also finished his bath and came and joined us in the bedroom. The maids who were all in the nude got me positioned on the bed ready for my husband to deposit his seed in me. His pen-is was already hard and erect.

James got behind me and began to thrust his pen-is into my cavity. I was by now used to his large pen-is invading me and was enjoying it. I moved back eager to have James’s pen-is in me. He said, “Darling you are keen this morning darling to have me in you.”

James began to thrust in and out of me and soon ejaculated into me.  Carol was at hand to get a pad into place and put a panty on me.  Carol continued to dress me.

SISSY BRIDE GETS MARRIED Part 19

I just enjoyed it when everything was done for me. A suspender belt and stockings were put on me and then I wore my usual bra which was followed by two petticoats. My makeup was done for me as well as my nails.

My dress for the day was put on me. It was a delightful gold lame dress that was strapless. I loved to have bare shoulders. The other maids were busy packed my and James’s clothes into suitcases as we were to leave the mansion and start our honeymoon holiday.  I was all dressed and ready and then James took my hand and led me from the room. We went down to an underground garage where we got into a limo. Our chauffeur was 
Jane who was to drive us to the airport. Ann and Barbara were to accompany us in the limo while the other maids were to follow us in a van after they had loaded our entire luggage. We left the mansion and began our drive to LAX airport.  Our mansion was in Beverly Glen in Delfern Drive.   We arrived at the airport and proceeded straight to a hanger and which we entered. A large jet was waiting for us. James told me he owned the jet. The pilots and stewardess, June welcomed us and we got on board and waited for the rest of our maids to arrive. We did wait long and they all got on board and our luggage was loaded. A tractor pulled the jet from the hanger and the jet began its trip the runway. The pilots who were women invited me up to the coc-kpit for the takeoff. We soon reached the runway and were given the go ahead to take off. The jet was soon in the air and I enjoyed the takeoff.

Once we had reached cruising altitude and speed I went back to take my seat on a couch next to James. Jane brought us drinks and we sat back and relaxed as the jet continued on its westerly flight. We were expected to take 5 hours to reach our destination.

We had left at 2 p.m. and were due to land 4 p.m. Hawaiian time. 
Awhile into the flight Daisy assisted Jane to bring us all a bite to eat. We landed and then were taken in a limo to the mansion. The route was a long winding road up a mountain.

SISSY BRIDE GETS MARRIED Part 20

We got to the mansion and I was helped out the limo. I was led by Ann and Barbara inside. There was a wonderful view from the deck. James and I sat down and relaxed while the maids went about their tasks of unpacking.  Florence and Gail brought us drinks and Gail insisted on holding the glass for me as I drank. The maids were still dressed in their traveling clothes.  Florence left saying she was going to change into her maid’s uniform.  The other maids came dressed in their uniforms. They were particularly short with lots of petticoats and also were very low cut giving James and me eyefuls when they bent in front of us. I enjoyed the view of the deep cleavage.

We enjoyed a spectacular view of the sunset and then dinner was brought out to James and me by Gail and Hester. Hester and Gail insisted on feeding me again. I felt a bit like a baby being fed. Any way I didn’t mind, I knew they were there to pamper me.  After dinner we went inside and to the bedroom and my personal maids began to undress me and helped me into a bath. I was washed by them as usual and after the bath I was taken to the bed where James was waiting for me, he was just dressed in his boxer shorts.  I was told to remove his boxer shorts with my teeth which I did. Next I suc-ked on his tool and got him ready.  I assumed the position and James deposited more of his seed into me, A further step in my feminization. A pad and panties were put on me and then James and I watched a movie on DVD. Later we went to bed after Barbara brushed my teeth for me. I lay on the bed and Barbara tucked me in. James was at my rear and he held my developing breasts. I feel asleep aware of his hardness pressing into me.

SISSY BRIDE GETS MARRIED Part 21

The honeymoon was wonderful; we spent our days exploring the island and its surrounding islands. James arranged many activities for us including helicopter flights over the islands including the big island. We had could touch down when we wanted to. I enjoyed all the new experiences and enjoyed using the video camera James gave me.  Most of all I was enjoying it with the man who was busy turning me into a woman.  When we ate out in restaurants it was just James and I. The maids also enjoyed time to do things. When we were at the mansion they were at our disposal.

The two weeks passed quickly and day after day James deposited his seed into me. It was starting to have an effect as towards the end of the honeymoon I noticed a tingling in my breasts. I had been told to expect this. It was a sign of my impending full womanhood. During my daily massages the maids concentrated a lot on my new development.  I was looking forwards when I could wear a shop bought brassiere.
My tool was also starting to shrink and my male organs were beginning to draw up into my body. I knew I would reach a point when I would be neither male nor female. I had been told the female experience was better the male so I did not mind. I was looking forward to when James could insert his tool into my female orifice. I was also enjoying the constant attention for my maids; they would bathe me, dress me and put on my makeup. I did not have to lift a finger except of course when I choose to.

SISSY BRIDE GETS MARRIED Part 22

We had returned to our mansion in Los Angeles two days earlier. Today I was due at the Gender Reform Institute for a checkup. I wore my usual underwear and a pink satin dress. That morning James had deposited another load of his seed into me. We were on our in the limo. Barbara accompanied James and me. I had just loved it that morning when my maids dressed me. As my brassiere was put on me my erecting nipples gave me a tingle that continued for a while.

We arrived at the Institute and went straight to see the doctor that was to examine me. She had me up on a table and my feet in stirrups after I undressed and put on a hospital style gown.  My tool and friends were checked and measured and my sack was checked for an opening. This would be the start to my new female development.  The doctor said I was on my way to be female. She also checked my chest and said it was fine. I was measure completely and these measurements were compared with what I was before. The doctor said I was progressing well.

After the examination Barbara helped me dress and then we left to have lunch at a restaurant before returning home. At home Barbara undressed me and dressed me in a negligee and gown in spite of the fact it was early afternoon. I was just going to relax for a while watching a DVD while having my muscles exercised by a machine that was strapped to me. Next I went to have a sauna to sweat a bit after Barbara undressed me. After the sauna I dived into the indoor pool and swam for a while.

Later I was dressed again for dinner. James had invited people over and we had a grand meal and afterwards we danced. The evening went well and afterwards the maids got me ready for bed and James made his usual deposit before we went to sleep.

SISSY BRIDE GETS MARRIED Part 23

The process of my turning into a woman was going to take about 6 months. Another two weeks passed and I was beginning to feel changes. My shoes were getting looser on me and my hips were expanding making my panties fit better. My tool was continuing to shrink and my balls were busy drawing up into my body, my tool was now the size of a 4 year olds.  My melons continued to grow and were requiring an “A” cup brassiere. Today we were due to visit a corsetiere to hay a bra fitted.  I welcomed it and could not wait for the fitting. We arrived at the shop and I was escorted to a fitting room where I was measured and given a choice of bras to choose from.  I selected some satiny ones, satin being my favorite material. 

Barbara assisted to get the brassiere on me. I just loved the way my melons now filled the bigger cups.  Also it meant some of my clothes were now a little snug. I was well on my way to being a woman. My facial features were also changing becoming softer and more feminine. James was delighted in the changes. My tool of course was no longer capable of giving me any pleasure. Soon it would retract entirely into my body. I welcomes it as I would no longer have anything between my legs.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender