Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Little Miss Retro, by Mary Beth Sanford  (Read 10497 times)

Alana

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Little Miss Retro, by Mary Beth Sanford
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 02:24:21 PM »
She began to dictate:

"Dear Alan,

I think you make a delightfully feminine young woman and believe you'll go far in this company, given your willingness to honor women in this way. I'd like to discuss that very thing at my place over a drink and, perhaps, dinner. In fact, I have a very pretty baby doll set that would look lovely on you while we get to know each other better.

Sign that yours truly, Helen Grove."

Alana

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 02:26:52 PM »
Ms. Grove said this as she moved a hand gently over Alan's silken knee. Those last words he wrote on the pad were not nearly as legible as the ones in the beginning, and Alan nodded a second before her kiss.

That following morning, driving back to his place in amazement over the night before, he mused over his new title as Little Miss Retro, given to him just before Helen slipped the baby doll top over his head. As it happens, he actually didn't wear the panties to that set for more than a few minutes.

Alana

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 02:28:57 PM »
Post Script:

Alan met his landlady on his way into his apartment, and wasn't sure how to explain why he was still dressed that following day. His reluctance to give up what he had on was his only thought in those minutes.

At least, he thought that until his landlady mentioned that she was fixing breakfast, and wouldn't mind him joining her if he didn't mind staying dressed for a bit longer. Alan, of course, didn't mind at all, and discovered when he entered her place that she'd been going through a number of things she had from back then.

She offered him a shower while she did the bacon, and a quilted pink robe to wear over his nightgown if he didn't mind. She had said that last part while moving in close enough to offer him a kiss before he could answer no.

He was drying himself off while looking at the outfit he was going to put on, wondering over that night's and this day's events. His smile formed, once again, as he powdered himself before gathering the light pink nightgown into his hands.

The Seventies and those ladies growing up in those times were certainly different from the girls he knew of now. He was glad of that, he mused, as the nightgown fell to his knees.

THE END

This story was written by Mary Beth Sanford, based on a dress of mine. It was gone from online until now, and I am restoring it from a printed copy. I was unable to contact Mary Beth Sanford to get permission.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender